AWANBIRU TECHNOLOGY BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): AWANTEC (5204)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (1.39%)

Day's Change

0.35 - 0.37

Trading Volume

27 people like this.

27,498 comment(s). Last comment by linheng 1 week ago

Bemillion

1,968 posts

Posted by Bemillion > 2020-08-28 14:14 | Report Abuse

Industrial dispute Presbhd V GOM is yet to be settled...and yet the GOM awarded the same project... to another compny simply like that is clearly against SOP and blatantly ignore the consequences and backblast...

Whatever it is GOM is mandatory to fulfill her obligations as in the CA and settled TO Presbhd a quantum of RM732mil ++++ or equivalent.. NO way can the GOM evades this liability. Why? GOM already succumb and admitted breach of Contract.
No doubt. 21 Jan 2021...will come and hope the case settled through court amicably since outside settlement has exhausted... All this while Presbhd has been good and pampering the defendant (GOM) too much..

Too much hidden hands of political interferences... Spoil the soup.... GOM trying to be hegemon...but fail..to dominate the situation of CA..why? In the eyes of law presbhd is justified to be compesated at per CA calculations...by hook or by crook.

My analysis

lee_m2020

4,817 posts

Posted by lee_m2020 > 2020-08-28 14:23 | Report Abuse

IRIS la NIISS.. DSONIC got extension to resume existing system only

lee_m2020

4,817 posts

Posted by lee_m2020 > 2020-08-28 14:24 | Report Abuse

IRIS cheap is for shark to accumulate low...avoid UMA n like XOX scwnario today...

Bemillion

1,968 posts

Posted by Bemillion > 2020-08-28 14:28 | Report Abuse

.richmao I saw at newspaper. There got highlighted and project around 200m above and award by our PM. From the 101 award project which hot news this few days. Hmmmmm.
28/08/2020 1:56 PM

Hahaa what a blunder.. The GOM is being ill advised i reckoned. Left right want to scoop...ma... Now his balls are about to be squeeze...not a ball but two balls

My perspective looking fm another angle.

The issue now balooning to

a Presbhd V GOM

b.GOM v promised company

c GOM v its ownslf predicaments

We traders interested with presbhd as stakeholders to safeguard us the shareholders....fromm being bully.

And the law is on our side....yesss for sure.No Doubt
Public interest is of critical important.. we re the judge the shareholders the rakyat... The majority....

Pity the GOM..

cicakman

7,354 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2020-08-28 15:39 | Report Abuse

I bought not for FYR,PE,EPS or NTA ,if can get NIIS is a bonus.
I bought for the compensations ONLY.

cicakman

7,354 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2020-08-28 15:44 | Report Abuse

The three stooges must understand this.

Bemillion

1,968 posts

Posted by Bemillion > 2020-08-28 16:04 | Report Abuse

Chichakman ...awesome hahaa thats for sure confirmmmmmmmn

Bemillion

1,968 posts

Posted by Bemillion > 2020-08-28 16:05 | Report Abuse

Hahaaa correct..other things are additional push pull....musics hahaa

cicakman

7,354 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2020-08-28 16:06 | Report Abuse

What waterfall talking nonsence just to get cheap..
If want cheap I suggest go and wait at bit higher than rabies 0.185..sure can get..
Poraaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Bemillion

1,968 posts

Posted by Bemillion > 2020-08-28 16:23 | Report Abuse

Hahaà

Bemillion

1,968 posts

Posted by Bemillion > 2020-08-28 16:24 | Report Abuse

Wait next year if lucky..

cicakman

7,354 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2020-08-28 16:58 | Report Abuse

You see closed at 1.15,it is green maa!
You see any red?
If dono how to expect and play share just don't even think to say negatives.
Those beginner go give cheap to stooges for what???
Now you undestand sharetrading?
Tell me know which niagra fall you have been dreaming?

I cannot write but I can think lor!

cicakman

7,354 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2020-08-28 17:00 | Report Abuse

Later can see announcement,change in shareholder..

newbe

1,299 posts

Posted by newbe > 2020-08-28 17:02 | Report Abuse

very strong support despite klci dropped so much

cicakman

7,354 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2020-08-28 17:18 | Report Abuse

Why fund buying before FYR and with advance knowledge of what buisness will be like?
Why didn't they start selling today?

Why despite loosing Genting still give dividen?
Used brain to answer this sharetrading!

Why K1 FYR loss but price still ok.

It is all being well digested and most investors understand the last few months scenario and excepted the fact.
If to refer current quater FYR,definetly BURSA will melt and collapsed.
Why you think stock market in this world ie BURSA only and C-19 in Malaysia only ka?

Now ,used waze and set directions to KLCC tower ,take lift to the highest floor.....then.......????

If to say foreign fun sell,aiyarrrrrrrrr..
before 2020 they already done that too meah!

Bemillion

1,968 posts

Posted by Bemillion > 2020-08-28 17:28 | Report Abuse

Cicakmn you very wise... What u say even jumble up but facts and have substance ..well dun.... Your mindset is very much on the balls..... Orite bro..

cicakman

7,354 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2020-08-28 19:15 | Report Abuse

Unsung heroes baa@ dragons slayer .
Kweeenggg kwanggggg...

RoboTop

1,170 posts

Posted by RoboTop > 2020-08-28 19:33 | Report Abuse

The more the naysayers give negative comments.....the more Presbhd share price is going up and refuses to go down. Everything looks very² positive from now on since the recent Qtr results have no negative impact at all on the share price.

cicakman

7,354 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2020-08-28 20:39 | Report Abuse

If fund want big stake,they buy by batches,keep bullets to support, fish in and out.They don't buy one lum sum.
They are very calculative , experienced and have buying strategies doing programme buying and selling.

They know when to buy and support ,maintained control the price movements,volume and can read chart at their fingure tips be it hourly daily or weekly wth proper tools.

Presbhd are not operate by syndicates but mostly by smart fund who have knowledge on what will happen in the future too.

cicakman

7,354 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2020-08-28 20:47 | Report Abuse

Believe me,they are not going to let loose anything.However it is free in and out for all smart investors.It sometimes like auto pilots.

Why did they bought ?
When comes to funds,no suka suka buisness.

So do you know what will happen next week?
Don't see with your eyes,use your heart.

Bemillion

1,968 posts

Posted by Bemillion > 2020-08-28 20:52 | Report Abuse

Agreed.. cicakman...understanding how market works and its mechanism helps a lot .....Trader must understand and familiarise these mechanism.... For us to strategise the best strategy for the best ROI......

cicakman

7,354 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2020-08-28 20:57 | Report Abuse

When you know something very good,
you buy and wait and not wait and buy.

Kungfu master ,Silat master Tae Kwang do master have excellent skill but to understand the opponent movements they used heart.If you have bad heart then your are dead.

Bemillion

1,968 posts

Posted by Bemillion > 2020-08-28 22:44 | Report Abuse

Hahaaa..words of wisdom..very valid... Can be applied to trading.... Dont just see it happens , make it happens...hahaaa

Bemillion

1,968 posts

Posted by Bemillion > 2020-08-29 12:06 | Report Abuse

Just sharing to ponder.

Immigration system to be awarded in Aug – here are 6 frontrunners
By Emmanuel Samarathisa
07/27/2020

THE National Integrated Immigration System (NIIS) concession is expected to be awarded during the first week of Aug barring any last-minute changes, people familiar with the matter tell FocusM.

But concerns of political interference loom over the border security control project.

At RM1.2 bil, NIIS is possibly the largest public project this year. It is also highly complicated, requiring different modules as to the monitoring of foreigners in and out of the country.

To be sure, this is a steep discount to the initial RM3.5 bil price tag for NIIS’ predecessor, Sistem Kawalan Imigresen Nasional (SKIN), which was directly awarded to Prestariang Bhd.

SKIN would be cancelled under the Pakatan Harapan government as part of its review of mega-projects. Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin was then home minister and he called for a request for proposal (RFP).

But intense lobbying from certain participants, with some even pledging a portion of their annual revenue, as well as political pressure have been some of the issues insiders have raised as the race to bag the lucrative concession heats up.

“All we want is for the tender to be awarded to the company that scored the best in both financial and technical evaluations,” a source said.

If politics takes centre stage, Malaysians will witness more taxes wasted. The current Malaysian Integrated Immigration System (myIMMs) operated by listed company Heitech Padu Bhd, which also received the concession through direct negotiation, had been a drag to public coffers.

BeMillion Analysis.

See how the GOM handles this issue.
Even Presbhd V GOM. ..issue of CA yet to be settled but GOM telling the bz world the above.

As i anticipated it will never happens .yet., Why? GOM must and its obligation to settle CA to Presbhd amicably first before embarking on next move..otherwise giving false hopes etc to the so called 6 front runners company of GOM favour.....

Pity the GOM is ill advised by unscruplous advisers ..emmmmm

zerocool7199

1,236 posts

Posted by zerocool7199 > 2020-08-29 16:19 | Report Abuse

Lol..1.5b to 1.8b price is without maintenance + goverment need fork out money 1st PH goverment economy package..if follow this economy package i assume prestariang can follow this pricetag also la.haha

Bemillion

1,968 posts

Posted by Bemillion > 2020-08-29 16:31 | Report Abuse

.Sherlock you re exactly correct....

Bemillion Analysis as follows:

Bargaining power and negotiation power... Presbhd is on the upper hands.... Fm legal aspects.. presbhd technically already won the case. It remains the quantum of compensation to be decided by the knowledgeable Judge in the High Court on 21-23 Jan 2021... After being intentionally being reschedule frm the previous fixture on 2 to 3 July 2020 on whatever reasons ( very weak reasons and timely with motif) intention of delay tactics with motif. Its very clear.

Why i said so?
1.GOM already admitted breach of contract.

2. Off court settlement stalemate and exhausted.

3. Twice appeal by GOM to change the status of the case proceeding rejected unanimously by 3 panel judges at High Court. And granted Presbhd full hegemon and righfully right regards the dispute without doubt.

4.GOM mandatory liabilities to adhere to T&C as stipulated in the CA and to paid compensation amounting RM732 mil +++ to Presbhd or equivalent as preceived by Presbhd and calculated based on the calculation in the CA as agreed by both parties signatories to the CA.

5. GOM as defendant clearly display acts of delaying intentionally with certain motif causing and affecting Presbhd business progress short and long term planning , its operations, its development, slowed down and deprived company growth, affecting revenues, cause great grievances to the management, stakeholders and shareholders as a whole.

6.GOM couldn't care less the public interest and the security threat of human cross border trafficking to the country and as well seeing it of less priority in safeguarding shareholders interest. Putting low weighting to this dispute ...which is of priority to public interest and the country.

7. The present Malaysian Integrated Immigration System (myIMMs) is obsolete and being used 30 yrs ++ unable to cope with the present situation of ever increasing border human trafficking data etc yet GOM ignore to prioritise this critical requirement most likely due to political hidden agendas or kleptrocracy and cyronism imperatives.

Disclaimer

anthonytkh

1,802 posts

Posted by anthonytkh > 2020-08-29 19:05 | Report Abuse

Bemillion, thanks for your thoughts. The most important thing is what PRESBHD will do it in terms of business moving forward. They got screwed when the SKIN project was pulled. Whatever compensation they will (not if) get is a bonus

I am involved in one specific aspect of their rationalisation plan. In fact they gave me their PDF IR document. That doc was given to me in March during MCO and the doc actually has a March 2020 date in it. I cannot provide here that file. But perhaps during this weekend I can give some sneak pics (snapshots of relevant pages of the PDF).

I have vested interest in this company but I’m in no way biased. I leave the topic of bias-ness to other folks.....

Bemillion

1,968 posts

Posted by Bemillion > 2020-08-29 19:11 | Report Abuse

Anthony..syyyhhhhhh....

Bemillion

1,968 posts

Posted by Bemillion > 2020-08-29 19:13 | Report Abuse

Good to hear that bro....

cicakman

7,354 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2020-08-29 20:47 | Report Abuse

Since there won't be much revenue next quater 3 months from now which will be around January 2021.
Monday can sell to very willing buyers cz they realy want it slightly cheaper..Know your opponemt.

lee_m2020

4,817 posts

Posted by lee_m2020 > 2020-08-30 08:40 | Report Abuse

https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2020/08/28/overpriced-klang-valley-rail-job-to-be-re-tendered/... I am doubtful the compensation would be a reality.. Gov got various angles to shoot down it.. i.e. overpriced, rakyat interest, possible corruption or blundered..

lee_m2020

4,817 posts

Posted by lee_m2020 > 2020-08-30 08:40 | Report Abuse

.. of past gov..

lee_m2020

4,817 posts

Posted by lee_m2020 > 2020-08-30 08:41 | Report Abuse

better look at the co EPS in the past and coming future.. trade with care..

Bemillion

1,968 posts

Posted by Bemillion > 2020-08-30 10:17 | Report Abuse

Just to reminisce this facts..... To come..

The Company wishes to announce that PSKIN’s Originating Summons (“OS”) has been transferred to a new High Court Judge and the hearing of PSKIN’s OS and cross-examination of the deponents of affidavits has been fixed for 21 January 2021, 22 January 2021, 29 January 2021 and 26 February 2021. A case management has also been fixed for 30 November 2020.

Bemillion

1,968 posts

Posted by Bemillion > 2020-08-30 10:21 | Report Abuse

.Bemillion Analysis :

Lee..GOM is not supreme. GOM v Judiciary(Law) cannot be joy ride platform all the time. WHY? Twice appeals by GOM to change the case proceeding were rejected unanimously by 3 Judges at the High Court of Appeal.

What does this implicates.?
You be the judge yourself. This is facts and CA is real and no doubt. If your perceptions still doubtful, open up law books and statuory rights of a company under the industrial regulations and statues related to Company Act Malaysia. Breach of Contract admission by the GOM in this industrial dispute depicts that GOM succumb to the T &C signed by both signatories in the agreement.

If this is still in denial by certain quarters, then let the judgement day by the High Court on 21 January 2021, 22 January 2021, 29 January 2021 and 26 February 2021 concluded the quantum of CA which by hook or crook mandatory liabilities of the GOM as signatories to the agreement.

Why wurries. NO WAY GOM can evades the accountability which has been intimidating Presbhd and causing grievances to the company as well as us the stakeholders and shareholders.

I am in the opinion Presbhd already won the case amicably... Only now the GOM try to manipulate twist and turn the amount and Quantum of CA...

Thats is the core and main tussle in this issue.
And sooner or later GOM will exhaust her bullets and no more angle or directional .

GOM can easily be put in a bizzare situation contempt of court....if not careful .Why? Reminisce all GOM actions timeline along this case, time buying, delaying tactis dragging, kicking out judge 1 day before Judgment day 2-3 July 2020... Etc etc a few to mentioned are all pointers and motivated of ill intentions. .

You judge youself......

Bemillion

1,968 posts

Posted by Bemillion > 2020-08-30 10:29 | Report Abuse

In this situation of the dispute what binded primarily Presbhd and GOM ? Other elements are just secondary.

Compensation Agreement CA ..... .whichever party breach of contract is punishable under the CA.

So which party commit breach of contract. lee u can be the judge.
Others issue or follow up things cascaded... Downline is merely the chain reaction to the case..

cicakman

7,354 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2020-08-30 11:43 | Report Abuse

Bemillion,will court talk about FYR ,EPS,PE or NTA to decide on " THE COMPENSATIONS"
Whai is this case is about ??

zerocool7199

1,236 posts

Posted by zerocool7199 > 2020-08-30 11:52 | Report Abuse

Court will determine the compensation base on prestariang next quarter report.hahaha

Bemillion

1,968 posts

Posted by Bemillion > 2020-08-30 12:01 | Report Abuse

@cicakman Bemillion,will court talk about FYR ,EPS,PE or NTA to decide on " THE COMPENSATIONS"
Whai is this case is about ?.

Hahaaaa Lee views are sought.....

lee_m2020

4,817 posts

Posted by lee_m2020 > 2020-08-30 12:28 | Report Abuse

i just based on gov power to renego contract deemed bloated overppriced.. many contracts in the past gov did n many companies justt agreed to reset price.

lee_m2020

4,817 posts

Posted by lee_m2020 > 2020-08-30 12:29 | Report Abuse

why just those co stick to the overpriced contract price n seek compensation instead?

lee_m2020

4,817 posts

Posted by lee_m2020 > 2020-08-30 12:31 | Report Abuse

and yet they agreed to reduce it.. this time this one is an example going to court...

lee_m2020

4,817 posts

Posted by lee_m2020 > 2020-08-30 12:32 | Report Abuse

just an opinion crossing ..

RoboTop

1,170 posts

Posted by RoboTop > 2020-08-30 12:38 | Report Abuse

We have been talking about this matter since Presbhd share price was around 30c......now Presbhd is trading at RM1.15......
So....what do you all think the outcome is going to be? Is it going to be good or bad?

Bemillion

1,968 posts

Posted by Bemillion > 2020-08-30 12:48 | Report Abuse

lee_m2020 :and yet they agreed to reduce it.. this time this one is an example going to court...
30/08/2020 12:31 PM.

Lee.....

Reducing or increasing is subjective.... You re wrong lee... nothing such as example.. its facts and calculated based on calculation stipulated in the formula in the CA. Presbhd has the bargaining and negotiation power in this case... ....

Bemillion

1,968 posts

Posted by Bemillion > 2020-08-30 12:53 | Report Abuse

GOM cannot simply dictate the quantum of compensation.... Unless agreed by Presbhd very straight forward.

The benchmark the amount is in CA +++++ other demands by presbhd

What the GOM trying to achieve is trying hard not to pay or renego or etc or trying to you name it ...which has been dragging.

Bemillion

1,968 posts

Posted by Bemillion > 2020-08-30 13:19 | Report Abuse

Actually ..GOM is lobyying Presbhd to a certain level.. why? To presbhd, judiciary aspects already a winner. If Presbhd holdfast adhereing to CA.....quantum as the yardstick...GOM hve to follow

why.? GOM solemn agreement the signatories to the CA and is mandatory to fulfilfil the contents obligation.

Very clear...deliberation...

Bemillion

1,968 posts

Posted by Bemillion > 2020-08-30 13:33 | Report Abuse

Other than this simply hearsay. ..assumptions or make up ...and carries no gravity for justification .. why? Either No singificance supporting elements or no fire to consolidate whatever counter assertions by the GOM

cicakman

7,354 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2020-08-30 19:18 | Report Abuse

GBGAQRS or MRCB FYR is considered ok maa compared with many quaters and got good future and have no problem with GOM ,NO compensations,NO fight in court..go and buy larr.

Presbhd going to lost 200 miliions next quater,other quater 300 millions .
Better don't buy and if hold sell fast fast before become PN17.Tuesday limit down,so why not try and wait.

Bemillion

1,968 posts

Posted by Bemillion > 2020-08-30 19:30 | Report Abuse

Hahaaaaa

Post a Comment