SERBA DINAMIK HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): SERBADK (5279)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

29 people like this.

108,949 comment(s). Last comment by Vicky 2 weeks ago

Posted by straightarrow > 2021-11-04 21:31 | Report Abuse

i3lurker Dishonesty ?

After nuclear fission, I wonder whether thats suepipi or conpipi or maybe its another particle called Dark Matter

"Dark Matter" hahaha.....

i3lurker

13,771 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-11-04 21:37 | Report Abuse

The Macau Scam possibly operates from the same bungalow

operators are most probably interchangeable

Head Scammer must have had a good fook with "male tea lady" when he created the id solomolo

solomolo which in cantonese means crazy guy no brains, shor lor mo loh.
Its meant to be a "fooking look down" on all who believe in solomolo

PSAi3alert Yes. Frequent usage of the 'chill' word and consistent grammar errors.

Interfak is probably Unclear Lim.

Unsure about solanmolo.

solomolo

1,329 posts

Posted by solomolo > 2021-11-04 21:46 | Report Abuse

i3lucker..= i am fxcker in english...all Englishman think he are useless loh..hehe

Honesty

1,020 posts

Posted by Honesty > 2021-11-04 21:54 | Report Abuse

Look like the black painter is trying to paint everyone black.
A typical behaviour for someone who is insecure after being exposed by others. I am just being honest on your comment AND I mean no harm !! Wakaka
So do not need to get insecure Untill you try to slander me ~~ I guess maybe that is your habitual behaviour; No wonder you are always here slandering Serba . LOL

Honesty

1,020 posts

Posted by Honesty > 2021-11-04 21:55 | Report Abuse

Between, You should really seek help before people sue you for slander.

alenac

2,648 posts

Posted by alenac > 2021-11-04 22:01 | Report Abuse

Serbak is not bankable with a CCC rating. So how is it going to refinance its debts papers due next year of RM2 or more billion? Another rights issue will sure drive it to way below 5 sen if Bursa lifted the trading suspension?

In August, international rating agency S&P Global Rating cut Serba’s rating to CCC, which means banks cannot invest in its debt papers. The rating agency also pointed out that the company’s ability to refinance its debts of RM1.7 billion will depend on the completion of the SIR and the statutory accounts for FY2020.

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/alternative-views-unprecedented-developments-serba-dinamik

amet2017

3,150 posts

Posted by amet2017 > 2021-11-04 22:04 | Report Abuse

Aiyo today is deepavali, go and enjoy the holiday lar..don't have family and friends aa..pity la you guys. No life

newtrader1989

1,429 posts

Posted by newtrader1989 > 2021-11-04 22:11 | Report Abuse

But the accounts are still not ready. Four months is a long time and more than sufficient for a special audit on selected areas.

What is causing the delay? Also, without E&Y completing the SIR, Nexia cannot complete the accounts for FY2020.

Honesty

1,020 posts

Posted by Honesty > 2021-11-04 22:12 | Report Abuse

It is really interesting to see so many people here live in their own bubble; they only view the news based on their own personal agenda; AND fail to see the whole picture. Well, I guess they are not lucky enough to meet anyone who is willing to wake them up from their imaginary world.

Honesty

1,020 posts

Posted by Honesty > 2021-11-04 22:13 | Report Abuse

Another great day and will sleep like baby again~~

i3lurker

13,771 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-11-04 22:14 | Report Abuse

Grow up!!!

if you want to sue people for slander please put up your actual real name on your user id just like sslee.

that shows a real named person who can be slandered.

if you hide behind an anonymous unknown no name unnamed id, anonymous person cannot be slandered.

you cannot have your cake and hide as unknown
and then eat the cake and scream slander.

InterFund®

1,777 posts

Posted by InterFund® > 2021-11-04 22:14 | Report Abuse

So I am billionaire rich like @uncle_lim now.............. hahahaha............ Google map researcher................

Posted by captureConUlar > 2021-11-04 22:18 |

Post removed.Why?

i3lurker

13,771 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-11-04 22:28 | Report Abuse

FYI

please fill up every section inside your User Id if you want to exercise your full legal rights.

This is to show to Court that you have identified yourself as an individual with full legal ownership rights.

First name
Last name
About me
Country
Investment Profile
Experience
Risk

Lucifer999

599 posts

Posted by Lucifer999 > 2021-11-04 22:29 | Report Abuse

gone case. gg

Mabel

23,576 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2021-11-04 23:12 |

Post removed.Why?

i3lurker

13,771 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-11-04 23:18 |

Post removed.Why?

Mabel

23,576 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2021-11-04 23:26 | Report Abuse

Haha i3lurker...

I know you lost a lot in DNEX and Armada..

Don't put your frustration here..

Mabel is so lucky not to listen to your wise advice in Barakah..

Otherwise, Mabel would have missed such a wonderful opportunity

Meow

i3lurker

13,771 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-11-04 23:31 |

Post removed.Why?

Mabel

23,576 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2021-11-04 23:36 |

Post removed.Why?

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-11-04 23:47 | Report Abuse

I think Mabel is like Song Liling (portrayed by John Lone) in M. Butterfly; or Dil (portrayed by Jaye Davidson) in The Crying Game.

i3lurker FYI

Mabel is also an anonymous user without any legal rights

user id section is not filled up.

We have no idea who "it" is,
"Mabel" could jolly well be a dog posting

or a bald headed old man wearing Pagoda singlets,
naked from waist down
squatting on a stool

keying into a 486 machine
with nicotine stained fingers,

hand shaking from abuse of Timah whisky
wearing red wooden clogs
04/11/2021 11:18 PM

Posted by TryMakeGoodBuy > 2021-11-05 00:17 | Report Abuse

Low Yat Mentality

I wonder why those defending SD and claimed to have inside info will want to post here.
If it is me, I just quietly pick the shares when it is dropping to make a kill and to laugh at all the comments by the nay sayers.

To full understand the picture, please go read The Edge tomorrow.
It will explain what is happening.
So no need to read all comments from both.

But once read, I think you will run for your life!

Ppmaster

4,431 posts

Posted by Ppmaster > 2021-11-05 00:30 | Report Abuse

Now you all talk good or talk bad on this counter are useless, cant trading anymore , no chance for you all to buy or to sell.

Posted by TryMakeGoodBuy > 2021-11-05 00:33 | Report Abuse

True.
But give you a chance to re evaluate your holdings in the other 2 related companies.

FSX123

298 posts

Posted by FSX123 > 2021-11-05 02:26 | Report Abuse

Mabel 0 I3lurker 1

FSX123

298 posts

Posted by FSX123 > 2021-11-05 02:26 |

Post removed.Why?

FSX123

298 posts

Posted by FSX123 > 2021-11-05 05:47 |

Post removed.Why?

EVO118

2,022 posts

Posted by EVO118 > 2021-11-05 06:19 | Report Abuse

FSX123
I believe you have a serious attention disorder. You keep posting on Serba even at 2.26 am. What you can't sleep? Only excuse is if you are o'seas, I doubt.

i3lurker

13,771 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-11-05 06:38 | Report Abuse

thats the time the New York markets aka Wall Street to some are most active

Posted by EVO118 > Nov 5, 2021 6:19 AM | Report Abuse

FSX123
I believe you have a serious attention disorder. You keep posting on Serba even at 2.26 am. What you can't sleep? Only excuse is if you are o'seas, I doubt.

Huangbk72

4,944 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2021-11-05 07:04 | Report Abuse

@ wongchin

Only the 10% smarties can read.

The other 90% dummies won’t understand this article. They prefer to dream that everything is BAU.

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/alternative-views-unprecedented-developments-serba-dinamik

Huangbk72

4,944 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2021-11-05 07:05 | Report Abuse

@FSX123

Keep up the good work!! The world needs you to be a better place.

Good Karma will reward you.

Save as many innocent souls as possible

Huangbk72

4,944 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2021-11-05 07:08 | Report Abuse

Regardless how good your investment record is….

You can burn it if promoted this counter.

A thousand year merit can be burned in 1 day.

Crudely put:

From winner to a loser now

xxxx

1,398 posts

Posted by xxxx > 2021-11-05 07:51 | Report Abuse

The way things are going, SD will end up delisted. Gone are my hopes of buying at 3.5 sen.

xxxx

1,398 posts

Posted by xxxx > 2021-11-05 07:53 | Report Abuse

Who is giving excuses, excuses, excuses!

Sslee

5,655 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-11-05 08:47 | Report Abuse

Good morning,
About me:
Emotional Introvert
Most defining characteristics: You are sensitive, melancholic and a perfectionist.
You are a very emotional, caring and dedicated person. You believe that there is a bigger picture in life, one that we can’t really see, but we can feel.
You are very compassionate, strong minded, and devoted to your beliefs.
Although you tend to get melancholic, your ability to empathize for others is a true gift and you possess a sort of kindness that is rare

I still remember attending my first AGM and knowing the chef is cooking the book, I made complaint to SC and Bursa and meeting up with KYY to put in a requisition for an EGM.

I did not buy nor sold any of my 3+ million Xingquan shares as I feel not right if I do so and what will happen to those who can ill-afford to lose their money buying Xingquan share from me.

P/S: Now I learnt to vote with my feet and after-all the Suiyee Sucker Bilis are destined to be eaten by shark hence I might as well donate my money to my school building fund or buy an all electric BMW iX to save the world.

Sslee

5,655 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-11-05 08:52 | Report Abuse

The draft:

COMPANY SECRETARIES
Mr. Kang Shew Meng
802, 8th Floor
Block C, Kelana Square
17 Jalan SS7/26
47301 Petaling Jaya
Selagor Darul Ehsan
Malaysia.
Fax No. : (603)78061387
Email: erickang@epsilonas.com

Dear Sir,
NOTICE TO CONVENE EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING (“EGM’) PURSUANT
TO SECTION 144 OF THE COMPANIES ACT 1965

We act on behalf of our clients detail as follow:

1. KOON YEW YIN (NRIC No.: )

Our clients collectively holding not less than one-tenth of the total issued and paid up share capital of the company as at the date of this requisition, hereby give notices of our clients intention to propose the following resolutions and forthwith required the Board of Directors pursuant to section144 of the Companies Act, 1965 to convene an Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company (“EGM’) to be held within the timeframe as prescribed by section 144 and 153 of the Companies Act.
The object of the EGM is for the shareholders considering and if thought fit, passing the following Ordinary Resolutions with or without any modification:

ORDINARY RESOLUTION NO.1
To appoint New Auditor without prejudice to the current SJ Grant Thornton Auditors and to commission:

ORDINARY RESOLUTION NO.2
Extended scope of audit (Forensic Audit) of the tailored make shoe, which incur loss of RMB 415,718,000 to the company notwithstanding to the financial audit that SJ Thornton Auditors had done for financial year closed 2016.

ORDINARY RESOLUTION NO.3
Extended scope of audit (Forensic Audit) on the doubtful debt of RMB 157,455,000 not withstanding to the financial audit that SJ Thornton Auditors had done for financial year closed 2016.

ORDINARY RESOLUTION NO.4
Extended scope of audit (Forensic Audit) of cash in Bank accounts is rightfully belonging to the company not withstanding to the financial audit that SJ Thornton Auditors had done for financial year closed 2016.
The special notices for the proposed ordinary resolutions pursuant to section 153 of the company Act is enclosed herewith.

We request that you make an immediate announcement to Bursa Malaysia upon receipt of this requisition and that a copy of this requisition sent to the directors’ (Board of Directors).

Our Clients
1._____________________
Koon Yew Yin
(NRIC No: )

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,
For (Lawyer firm name)

Mabel

23,576 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2021-11-05 09:30 | Report Abuse

#FSX123 Post removed. Why?
05/11/2021 2:26 AM

#FSX123 Post removed. Why?
05/11/2021 5:47 AM

#EVO118

FSX123, I believe you have a serious attention disorder. You keep posting on Serba even at 2.26 am. What you can't sleep? Only excuse is if you are o'seas, I doubt.
05/11/2021 6:19 AM

Meow My Victorios EVO!

As usual, Mabel sleep like a Baby. Wake up very early in the morning to play a round of Golf in our Beautiful Plantation. The Weather was Purrfect and Beautiful. So Happy that our Investment in Plantation is able to feed 8 billion people across the planet. Also so happy to celebrate with our Indian friends yesterday from all over the world, Diwali the Festival of Light. Mabel had a great time.

Really feel sorry for my Poor Baby FSX who cannot sleep at 2.36 until 5.47 am in the morning (due to massive previous losses) while Mummy was sleeping like a baby.

Do you know that during December 2020 when Mercedes Benz's Driver Lewis Hamilton was tested positive for COVID-19, William Driver George Russell replaced Lewis Hamilton as one of the Mercedes Benz Driver at the Sakhir Grand Prix in 2020?. So we another very experience driver driving the same Mercedes Benz.

Unfortunately George did not complete the race and start complaining that the Team screw up. Had Lewis was the driver of the day, he would have finished the race.

That’s why Lewis is 7 Time F1 World Champion and the only driver to reach triple-digit pole positions in the History of F1. He secured his 100th pole position at the recent Spanish Grand Prix in 2021. With less than 300 starts under his belt, it means Hamilton has taken pole position in more than one-third of the races he has entered. His nearest rival is Michael Schumacher, but with 68 pole positions.

You need to understand the difference between the Pros and the Cons

Meow

Mabel Hamilton

Mabel

23,576 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2021-11-05 09:31 | Report Abuse

Here is Mabel's advice to the poor Baby. You need to starts leaning to differentiate between a Pros and a Cons..

wolfbroker In any field, we can see supporters and opposition.

Just respect
02/11/2021 11:17 PM

wolfbroker is very smart and beautiful gentleman. Mabel always adore smart man. Indeed, in any field, we can always see there will be the Pros and the Cons.

As an example even being beautiful also has it’s Pros and Cons

You see all of us want to be beautiful. Being beautiful has a lot of perks. For instance, people tend to pay attention to beautiful people. However, being beautiful can also have some consequences. To give you a flavor, here are the pros and cons of being called beautiful.

THE PROS

1. BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE ARE CONSIDERED HEALTHIER

Facial symmetry is a beacon of beauty. Aside from that, it is also perceived as a sign of good health even though it is not related to health. Beautiful people want to maintain their beauty. As such, most of them are health-conscious. So, they practice healthy lifestyle habits, and they exercise regularly.

2. BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE ARE PERCEIVED AS TRUSTWORTHY

Most people treat beautiful people better than average individuals. In fact, one Harvard study showed that makeup can boost a woman’s attractiveness. Aside from that, it also enhanced people’s perception of her likability, competence, and trustworthiness.

3. BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE ARE MORE PERSUASIVE

People pay attention to beautiful people. Because of this, most of them get ahead in some aspects of life. Plus, attractive people are also more persuasive because they possess certain personality traits, such as strong social skills and intelligence, making them excellent communicators. Also, studies have shown that beautiful people are more fluent speakers than unattractive individuals.

THE CONS

1. BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE ARE PUNISHED BY HIGH EXPECTATIONS

One of the most common disadvantages of being beautiful is that people have higher expectations for them. In fact, studies revealed that people usually have high expectations for attractive people. Unfortunately, when a beautiful person is unsuccessful at something, she receives a harsh punishment compared to her less attractive counterpart.

2. BEAUTY IS NOT EVERYTHING

Finally, beauty is not everything. As you know, a lot of beautiful people are conscious of their appearance. They will try various treatments to make sure that they stay beautiful. However, one’s beauty will eventually fade. For this reason, it is best to focus on your character and personality instead of the physical aspect.

Back to Business, this is one of the reason Mabel is also passionate with Palm Oil and Body Shop.

Beside having BioFuel as an alternative to power all Mabel Battleships, Supertankers and Jet Fighters, Palm Oil is also one the ingredients to make soap, shampoo and perfume to make Mabel Smell Good and Enhance Mabel's beauty.

The same with Mabel's Body shops. Beside being part of Mabel's selection for Pandemic Recovery, Mabel has been using Innature Body soaps, shampoo and perfume for many years. So instead of just being a consumers, might as well take the ownership of this company.

Proud to be shareholders of these growing companies

Cheers to all the Beautiful and Future Millionaires here..

Mabel Meow Meow

Depeche

4,451 posts

Posted by Depeche > 2021-11-05 09:31 | Report Abuse

All kinds of funny characters with no stakes in SD emerge in a "doomed" counter.... waiting for SD to give u a slice of cake in their delisting "farewell party".....LOL

654321aaa

992 posts

Posted by 654321aaa > 2021-11-05 09:44 | Report Abuse

After all sb promoters can't even get a slice of cake indeed....can't have any payment for their wages..

getingreal

404 posts

Posted by getingreal > 2021-11-05 09:54 | Report Abuse

Should the Audit and investigations turn up fraudulent activity, then I believe the shareholders who lost money can sue the members of the Board personally. The Chairman in particular made pubic statements that there was nothing wrong and that the Auditors were wrong.
If the Directors they made such statements which they knew (or should have know) were blatantly incorrect (as they were advised by the Auditors) for the purpose of discouraging the sale of shares by investors, and or fraudulently encouraging investors to purchases shares on reliance of the statements publicly made, then I expect they are liable personally for their actions and will be required to make good such losses.

Posted by ThousandWishes > 2021-11-05 09:55 | Report Abuse

It would take less than 4 months for SpaceX to design a new rocket. However it would take more than 4 months to do a SIR on SD. Why? You would have an answer without thinking.

Mabel

23,576 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2021-11-05 09:56 | Report Abuse

Actually no one here are paid. We are paid by our Investment.

It's human instinct to be passionate on what you do what more if you put your stakes in it. Look it this way if someone come to your house and start complaining that your house is bad lah, your husband is crazy lah, your furniture is cheap lah, you made a lousy investment lah (which is not true since you are making lots money) etc etc ...

What would you do? It's pure human logic..

Moving forward, here are Mabel's suggestions to Serba ..

1. Go for Snow While Option b).Enter into discussions for a financial settlement favourable to SD. This is Fast and Furious but Efficient.

2. Based on Budget 2022, most likely scenario, many companies will do all sort of credit provisioning, impairment in FY22 to make sure profit cap at 100 Million. So, Dato Karim, if you are reading this, do take this opportunity to clean up the necessary so that our Serba Interceptor Battleship will come clean as we move into 2023...

3. Serba’s IT arm is one step closer to becoming a non-bank e-money issuer.

4. Serba Dinamik will benefit from Budget 2022- Matching grant of RM100 million for Bumiputera SMEs to explore aerospace industry. This definitely something for Serba to go to the moon. So nice Goodies for upcoming Serba Future Millionaires...

To all Future Serba Millionaires,

We are going to space in 2022...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkK8g6FMEXE

To Our Success !

Meow

Stock: [SERBADK]: SERBA DINAMIK HOLDINGS BHD

Oct 29, 2021 9:11 AM | Report Abuse

#Wirajati Day 7...all the best long term investors...
29/10/2021 8:58 AM

Long term Investors has already locked their profits in the recent rally. It pays to be an early riser..

2019 Bonus Issues Free Warrants still remain untouched, just like a Virgin. In 3-5 years time these Free Warrants will blossom..

Meow

Stock: [SERBADK]: SERBA DINAMIK HOLDINGS BHD

Jul 7, 2021 2:03 PM | Report Abuse

Here's Mabel trading for your eyes only..

Mabel Serba Missiles IR 4.0 were automatic launched from the battleship when she beached
RM 2.01 - Fantastic Profits on the Dec 7 2020
RM 2.02 - Fantastic Profits on the Dec 7 2020
RM 2.03 - Fantastic Profits on the Dec 7 2020
Highest price on the 7th Dec was RM 2.09

Bought 1st Limit Down RM 1.13 on 31st May – HOLD as Karim is still holding
Bought at 54 and sold at 75 sen on the 14th June - Profits
Bought 45 and 41 on June 25th and sell at 50 on the 5th July - Profits
Bought 32.5 on the 28th and sell at 39 on the 29th June - Profits
Bought at 31.5 on the 29th and sell at 34.5 on the 30th June - Profits
Bought at 33 and sell at 43 sen on the 1st July - Profits
Bought 36.5 and sell at 39 and 39.5 sen on the 2nd July – Profits
Bought 39.5 and sell at 50 the 5th July – Profits
Bought 48.5 and sell at 54 the 6th July – Profits
Waiting to re-enter..

Posted by Mabel > Dec 7, 2020 12:29 PM | Report Abuse X

#Mabel So nice and lovely..

My Serba is back. To RM 2 with loves...

Meow
04/12/2020 11:31 PM

#CLTAN91 Mabel is back. Hehe
04/12/2020 11:42 PM

#Shafiq487 Steady mabel...
05/12/2020 6:40 AM

I told you guys Mabel will be back when my P1 Battleship is ready to dance.

Today Mabel Serba Missiles IR 4.0 were automatic launched from the battleship when she beached RM 2.01, RM 2.02 and RM 2.03..before Serba continue to climb toward RM 2.09 with fantastic volume. As per writing more than 45 million shares has already been traded.

More Missile will be launched..

Next Target Price is RM 2.275.

Brent will break above $50 this week and break above $60 by end of December 2020 !

Sslee

5,655 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-11-05 10:06 | Report Abuse

Haha Mabel,
The SD chef do not need your advice in how to cook the book. And by the way many SD billionairs become millionairs and multi- millionaires are looking at their multi- million book losses crying also no tear.

So what are you talking about Future Serba Millionaires, We are going to space in 2022?

654321aaa

992 posts

Posted by 654321aaa > 2021-11-05 10:07 | Report Abuse

Copy the past transaction price to write your profit, elementary school students can write better than u....

Depeche

4,451 posts

Posted by Depeche > 2021-11-05 10:08 | Report Abuse

Then what are u paid for? Spreading fear everyday? You will be promoted to "spread fear manager"? Paid RM5 per day? Come on, be more ambitious.

Posted by hijau belalang > 2021-11-05 10:09 | Report Abuse

now what is the update?
waiting for it

654321aaa

992 posts

Posted by 654321aaa > 2021-11-05 10:09 | Report Abuse

The others so-called fake a/c profits producer....hahaha

Posted by hijau belalang > 2021-11-05 10:10 | Report Abuse

some may say wait for another week
or maybe longer time
but never too long

Post a Comment