SERBA DINAMIK HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): SERBADK (5279)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

29 people like this.

108,949 comment(s). Last comment by Vicky 2 weeks ago

Ppmaster

4,431 posts

Posted by Ppmaster > 2021-11-05 23:58 | Report Abuse

Wolfbroker, yes , karim nothing he can do now, jus let this counter delisted, now he jus focus on kpower and scib that still can trade, he got 3 ship , serbak, scib , kpower, the serbak ship already sink, the scib ship is going sink, the kpower ship look unstable.

Ppmaster

4,431 posts

Posted by Ppmaster > 2021-11-06 00:03 | Report Abuse

Now most of you are thinking end of month if sb can release the sir report than can resume trading, if the sir report showing sb doing false account, than mostly sb will continue suspended.

newtrader1989

1,429 posts

Posted by newtrader1989 > 2021-11-06 00:54 | Report Abuse

Sleep like a baby. Life is so beautiful when you fake everything lolz

Noni

693 posts

Posted by Noni > 2021-11-06 01:20 | Report Abuse

Did EPF selldown before suspension?
I am EPF contributor and I am worried about EPF performance.

babanono

49 posts

Posted by babanono > 2021-11-06 01:29 |

Post removed.Why?

newtrader1989

1,429 posts

Posted by newtrader1989 > 2021-11-06 03:24 | Report Abuse

No

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-11-06 06:54 | Report Abuse

newtrader1989, nice parody on someone

newtrader1989 Sleep like a baby. Life is so beautiful when you fake everything lolz
06/11/2021 12:54 AM

Honesty

1,020 posts

Posted by Honesty > 2021-11-06 08:10 | Report Abuse

Another couple of secret admirers trying to self comfort themselve over their miserable lives.
I dont really blame them. They try so hard in creating a panic day and night, yet their efforts just cant capatalise.
It is hard to get motivated at times!! LOL

Honesty

1,020 posts

Posted by Honesty > 2021-11-06 08:11 |

Post removed.Why?

Mabel

23,576 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2021-11-06 08:13 | Report Abuse

newtrader1989 No
06/11/2021 3:24 AM

newtrader1989, nice parody on someone

newtrader1989 Sleep like a baby. Life is so beautiful when you fake everything lolz
06/11/2021 12:54 AM

As usual, Mabel sleep like a Baby. Just like Honesty, Mabel had a great time last night. We had a great parties as there's lots to be celebrate....

1. Despite being suspended, Serba still maintain Pole Position...

KLCI close Green and Serba closed Green

Trending Now - Hot Stocks Today

Rank Company Score

1 SERBADK 1000
2 PBBANK 938
3 TOPGLOV 931
4 ARBB 918
5 SCIB 818
6 DNEX 691
7 TENAGA 679
8 SUPERMX 654
9 MAYBANK 640
10 HARTA 624

Fantastic day for all Techs. Mabel's Techs collection like MPI, Greatech, Vitrox, Inari, Penta etc etc were doing well. Mabel's collection in Wall Streets did even better as Dow Jones and Nasdaq hits all times this week at 36,157 and 15,951 respectively. Some experts are targeting DJ to hit 42,000 by Q1 2022. Melt up is on target.. Even STI has already hit 3245 this week.

2. Plantation Weather is so Beautiful. CPO OVER RM5,000!. All Mabel collection of Plantation in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia are so GREEN, FRESH and LOVELY. just like Mabel's skin. Thanks to Mabel's Body Shops, Shampoo and Perfume. So Happy that our Investment in Plantations are able to feed 8 billion people across the planet. So happy to celebrate with our Indian friends this week from all over the world, Diwali the Festival of Light. Foods was delicious as my Indian friends cook their foods using Mabel Palm Oil. Mabel had a great time.

3. The Brent crude benchmark will hit $120 per barrel by the end of June 2022, Bank of America said in a research note this week, cited by Bloomberg. More Kambing, Lobsters and King Crabs cumming. Hmm so Yummy!!!

4. Meanwhile Mabel Jet Fighters Air Asia and Singapore Airlines closed GREEN yesterday and Mabel is so happy that everyone can fly to meet their loves' ones. .

Summing up...as you can see Mabel Armada Fleets of Battleships, Supertankers and Jet Fighters are cruising full speed and they have abundance of Fossil Fuel and Biofuel Supply to serve them to fly even to the moon.

Really feel sorry for my Poor Babies who still cannot sleep at 3.24 am in the morning (due to massive previous losses ) while Mummy sleeps like a baby.

Do you know that during December 2020 when Mercedes Benz's Driver Lewis Hamilton was tested positive for COVID-19, William Driver George Russell replaced Lewis Hamilton as one of the Mercedes Benz Driver at the Sakhir Grand Prix in 2020?. So we have another very experience driver driving the same Mercedes Benz.

Unfortunately George did not complete the race and start complaining that the Team screw up. Had Lewis was the driver of the day, he would have finished the race.

That’s why Lewis is 7X World F1 Champion and the only driver to reach triple-digit pole positions in the History of F1. He secured his 100th pole position at the recent Spanish Grand Prix in 2021. With less than 300 starts under his belt, it means Hamilton has taken pole position in more than one-third of the races he has entered. His nearest rival is Michael Schumacher, but with 68 pole positions.

You need to understand the difference between the Pros and the Cons

Be humble and learn from the Pros..

This weekend Mabel will spends lots of time in Mabel's beautiful plantation, our swimming pools and continue with my Ballet dancing. You see all these exercises is really necessary to make Mabel mentally and physically fit. That's how Mabel can sleep like a baby and continue to maintain 38-33-38 Figure all these years. Just like Lewis Hamilton, you need to work and make it happen as nothing comes free in this World. The trick is to enjoy what you do and you all will be fine.

Life is really beautiful...

Have a great weekend everyone!

Meow

InterFund®

1,777 posts

Posted by InterFund® > 2021-11-06 08:32 |

Post removed.Why?

Ppmaster

4,431 posts

Posted by Ppmaster > 2021-11-06 08:35 | Report Abuse

Noni, you no need to worry, epf lose in this counter capital will cover by other counter profit.

Ppmaster

4,431 posts

Posted by Ppmaster > 2021-11-06 08:38 | Report Abuse

Noni, epf lose RM 1b in this counter just small money only for epf of RM 600b capital.

i3lurker

13,771 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-11-06 09:32 |

Post removed.Why?

superrr

3,741 posts

Posted by superrr > 2021-11-06 09:45 | Report Abuse

@ Mabel : Totally not logically comment, suspended retaxxded counter become Malaysia top excellent counter ? PBB also ranked second ? U have to consult a doctor since have lost a lot in sb....

wongchin

1,006 posts

Posted by wongchin > 2021-11-06 09:48 | Report Abuse

Gd morning everyone. I js finish sell pau. I enjoy read i3 forum here. Haha cant stop laughing every time i see ppl promote sd. Already the whole world knw sd got SIR pending report. Already suspended by bursa. Still got water fish swimming around here??

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-11-06 09:53 | Report Abuse

i3lurker,

Good of you to get out early.

Mabel is a personification of Serba. It's just too good to be true.

Reminds me of a commercial with a pretty girl next to a broken down Corolla in the middle of nowhere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwIEqZTiRSc

i3lurker no worries
thats not any surprise at all.

The last time I looked at it many many moons ago, cash flow was already negative and company borrowed money heavily from here from there from everywhere to pay off dividend.

Coincidentally Serba shares at that point in time was advertised heavily by "dunno what analysts" at Bernama non-stop to small retailers ie Suiyee Sucker Bilis to buy up as a kind of wonder share guaranteed to make money.

Police => When its too good to be true, its not true.

This was all way before covid.

The BAU was terrible, really smelled terrible.
Heavy fishy BAU smell
That was when I dumped all my Serba and never looked back.

After that ...
this desperate non-stop advertising to get Suiyee Sucker Bilis,
borrowing to pay dividends,
fishy BAU smell,

I consider it a total waste of time looking at financials anymore......

and now the end is near.................................. so its really not a surprise thingy

Sneakpeek Fitch forecast free cashflow to be negative for the next three years

CCC rating somemore...gone case
05/11/2021 7:53 PM
05/11/2021 8:55 PM

superrr

3,741 posts

Posted by superrr > 2021-11-06 09:56 | Report Abuse

@Mabel "Be carful when u can't sleep and nonstop talking nonsense is an anticipation of seeing a doctor..

Mabel

23,576 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2021-11-06 10:14 | Report Abuse

#PSAi3alert

Mabel is a personification of Serba. It's just too good to be true.

Reminds me of a commercial with a pretty girl next to a broken down Corolla in the middle of nowhere:

06/11/2021 9:53 AM

Haha PSAi3alert you must be that jeles gal that need drug badly before Mabel and Boyfriend took the dance floor last night…

As you can see he just can’t get enough of me (Thanks to Mabel's Body Shop Perfume, Soaps and Shampoo made from Mabel Oil). Last night he whispered …

Here in your arms I found my paradise
My only chance for happiness
And if I lose you now, I think I would die
Oh, say you'll always be my baby, we can make it shine
We can take forever, just a minute at a time
More than a woman
More than a woman to me
More than a woman
More than a woman to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy0rYUvn7To

Meow

Mabel

23,576 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2021-11-06 10:17 | Report Abuse

#superrr @Mabel "Be carful when u can't sleep and nonstop talking nonsense is an anticipation of seeing a doctor..
06/11/2021 9:56 AM

Cheers superr!

Like Mabel said...Mabel sleep like a baby.

Don't worry Mabel has many Doctors working for me

Meow

Stock: [AIRASIA]: AIRASIA GROUP BHD

Nov 5, 2021 11:38 AM | Report Abuse

Elsewhere in the Deep Blue Ocean, all Energy Battleships and Supertankers plus Jet Fighters are cruising full speed.

The same with the Thick Green Jungle, all Plantation are Flourishing and Booming. Yesterday, one of Mabel Plantation gave Terengganu State Heritage Trust Board (LTAWNT) RM1.87 million its share of profit from the plantation and healthcare group. The payment was for last year's profit for the development of LTAWNT’s 1,336-hectare oil palm plantation by TDM at its Air Putih Estate in Kemaman. Earlier this week they launched the 6th Medical Centre. This will be complementary to the existing Medical Centre provided by Mabel Sunway and Sime Darby.

To SIR with Love..

Dr Mabel Meow

Mabel

23,576 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2021-11-06 10:34 | Report Abuse

#superrr @ Mabel : Totally not logically comment, suspended retaxxded counter become Malaysia top excellent counter ? PBB also ranked second ? U have to consult a doctor since have lost a lot in sb....
06/11/2021 9:45 AM

This report comes i3, One of the Best Forum in the region.

Although Mabel knows how to read chart, Mabel usually used i3 Target Price as my Reference..

Here more tips. What is i3 Target Price for Serba?

To Our Success !

Meow

Stock: [SERBADK]: SERBA DINAMIK HOLDINGS BHD

Nov 5, 2021 6:41 PM | Report Abuse

Nice and Lovely...

KLCI close Green

Serba closed Green

Trending Now - Hot Stocks Today

Rank Company Score

1 SERBADK 1000
2 PBBANK 938
3 TOPGLOV 931
4 ARBB 918
5 SCIB 818
6 DNEX 691
7 TENAGA 679
8 SUPERMX 654
9 MAYBANK 640
10 HARTA 624

Last updated: Nov 5, 5:37 PM

To Our Success !

Meow

Nikmon

2,995 posts

Posted by Nikmon > 2021-11-06 10:47 | Report Abuse

Hope they don't suicide, when they said they not crazy, normally they are crazy,..a lot smart shareholder sleepless and possible suicide...rest in peach.

Nikmon

2,995 posts

Posted by Nikmon > 2021-11-06 10:51 | Report Abuse

When there are so many red flags but still denied, this lesson may too big for them to accept the fact, soon or later need to face it....don't jump oh....lol hahaha

Nikmon

2,995 posts

Posted by Nikmon > 2021-11-06 10:57 | Report Abuse

Capitalism world, stupxd people suffer and died miserably. Evil always able get out freely, look at those CEO who confirm committed fraud enjoy their life in other country...

newtrader1989

1,429 posts

Posted by newtrader1989 > 2021-11-06 12:17 | Report Abuse

Bursa - please release the SIR and annual report by 30 nov 2030

Karim - there is no such report that fits the definition of annual report and SIR. Everything is piece meal. We are BAU please dont disturb

superrr

3,741 posts

Posted by superrr > 2021-11-06 13:27 | Report Abuse

sb delisted from Bursa is confirmed..

Mabel

23,576 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2021-11-06 15:32 | Report Abuse

Haha i3lurker...whatever that please you…I’m not going to argue with a bald-headed old man wearing Pagoda singlets, naked from waist down. It’s just not feminine..

I know you lost a lot in DNEX and Armada. Mabel just hope Serba is not another one since you spend a lot of time here lately... I can understand your frustration. I do…Trust me :)

Remember that conversation we had at Queen Anne Battleship? The So Called Mini Petronas?

Many Naysayers were bashing SpinningLotus. At that time Mabel found it strange as Lotus was actually talking facts. He was only speaking from his heart. Subsequently, all of us were rewarded when Queen Anne (based on his tips) starts moving. Kinda miss him as he is real gentleman..

Anyway, according to a recent survey, a majority of distress people use expletives every day. In fact, swearing is the most common response to frustrations or stressful situations—whether it is finance-related, matters of the heart, or professional woes—according to 63% of survey participants.

They found that cursing is associated with negative emotions such as sadness (21.83%) and anger (16.79%), thus showing people in the online world mainly use curse words to express their sadness and anger towards others.

While cursing may provoke scorn among some, research suggests that the practice helps them to manage stress and possibly provides measurable health benefits...

To Our Good Health

Meow

Jkoay

103 posts

Posted by Jkoay > 2021-11-06 15:46 | Report Abuse

So many Companies frauds and political corruptions drive foreign investors away. All running in a fast pace.

Ppmaster

4,431 posts

Posted by Ppmaster > 2021-11-06 15:49 | Report Abuse

This coming 6 - 12 months will have many counter fall into pn17 and gn3, you all better becareful.

Mabel

23,576 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2021-11-06 15:49 | Report Abuse

#hanna20 What show?

Posted by Honesty > Nov 5, 2021 6:45 PM | Report Abuse

Cat women come already~~
Catwomen the movie is coming out too ~~
Lets the show began!!
05/11/2021 10:55 PM

Hanna

We are going to the Moon....

One of the 4 Goodies for Serba Future Millionaires...Serba Dinamik will benefit from Budget 2022- Matching grant of RM100 million for Bumiputera SMEs to explore aerospace industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkK8g6FMEXE

To Our Success !

Meow

Ppmaster

4,431 posts

Posted by Ppmaster > 2021-11-06 15:52 | Report Abuse

Fall into pn17 and gn3 , still have minimum one year time can recover but if doing false account account, bursa wont give time, jus will delisted it ASAP.

Posted by BearBear6115 > 2021-11-06 15:56 | Report Abuse

So many negativity here even the stock is suspended delisted, suspended, pn17, gn3, bla bla bla did u guys even invest in it ? if no just silent and leave the company to do their job instead of you all bla bla bla negativity here. Its so obvious its suspended and still yet what you guys trying to achieve ? if delisted or etc, all the holder took their risk in this stock here. so stop all the BS you all trying to spread, we are not blind , we can read news and so on for the progress. Nothing benefit you all right for those none holder here.

Posted by BearBear6115 > 2021-11-06 15:56 | Report Abuse

everyday and every minute negativity, nothing ever positive in your life ?

Posted by BearBear6115 > 2021-11-06 15:59 | Report Abuse

all the holder here is still steady and do not care about it and wait for the news because most already know the risk they invested in this stock, and yet many still here bla bla bla delist, pn17 , bla bla bla everyday with so many random negativity. get a life . when trying to read something about serba here, only left all negative people here

Posted by BearBear6115 > 2021-11-06 16:01 | Report Abuse

If the investment you did not involve, why not just keep your thought and leave it in the trash bin and keep it there.

Layman2020

435 posts

Posted by Layman2020 > 2021-11-06 16:11 | Report Abuse

They claimed they are heroes saving Bilis, but hero with dirty words, cursing, disrespecting woman with harsh and nasty words. Hard to believe

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2021-11-06 16:16 | Report Abuse

We are just being a good samaritan.

U see someone car breakdown, we help push.
U see someone fall into drain, we go help out.

There are some go steal victim wallet.
There are some ask for money.

Here we trying to help OTHERS from making the mistake with their Hard Earn money.
Of course thieves will get angry.

It's okay, we don't mind.
The angrier, the merrier.

Cheers.

solomolo

1,329 posts

Posted by solomolo > 2021-11-06 16:16 | Report Abuse

relax...relax...

If Karim is really guilty ... this may cause him.. loh ... hehe

BEKAS PENGARAH URUSAN LIQUA DIDAKWA MELAKUKAN PENIPUAN SEKURITI
8 Jun 2010 | Kuala Lumpur

Suruhanjaya Sekuriti Malaysia (SC) hari ini mendakwa Goh Bak Ming kerana bersubahat dengan Poh Gaik Lye untuk menipu Liqua Health Corporation Bhd sebanyak RM9.75 juta antara 23 Februari dan 31 Julai 2007.

Goh dituduh di bawah seksyen 87A(a) yang dibaca bersama dengan seksyen 122C(c) Akta Perindustrian Sekuriti 1983 (SIA), dan boleh dikenakan hukuman denda tidak melebihi RM1 juta dan penjara bagi tempoh tidak melebihi 10 tahun, jika sabit kesalahan.

Goh dibenarkan ikat jamin sebanyak RM500,000 dengan dua penjamin. Beliau dikehendaki menyerahkan semua dokumen perjalanannya termasuk pasport kepada Mahkamah. Kes tersebut akan disebut pada 9 Julai 2010
SURUHANJAYA SEKURITI MALAYSIA

https://www.sc.com.my/bm/sumber/siaran-akhbar-dan-pengumuman/bekas-pengarah-urusan-liqua-didakwa-melakukan-penipuan-sekuriti

solomolo

1,329 posts

Posted by solomolo > 2021-11-06 16:25 | Report Abuse

as long just delaying the audit or SIR...so nothing is wrong loh..just bisnes as usual loh...hehe

solomolo

1,329 posts

Posted by solomolo > 2021-11-06 16:36 | Report Abuse

okay guys..continue my holiday loh ... hehe

cksam

752 posts

Posted by cksam > 2021-11-06 16:58 | Report Abuse

Rank Company Score

1 SERBADK 1000
2 PBBANK 938
3 TOPGLOV 931
4 ARBB 918
5 SCIB 818
6 DNEX 691
7 TENAGA 679
8 SUPERMX 654
9 MAYBANK 640
10 HARTA 624

Really? Serba is at the top of the pile? SCIB is at no 5? Really?

Based on what metrics? This Mabel need to get her head checked.

This shows that both Serba and SCIB constitute the biggest percentage in her total portfolio.

If you guys are sharp enough whenever Serba or SCIB rise she will be jumping up and down like a kid. Whenever they plunges she will post all those ridiculous remarks and facts to justify the drop.

Plantation is beautiful
Jet fighter Air Asia compared to Singapore Airlines? My ass
Crude oil to hit $120 mid June? My foot

She probably don't know what is going on in the real world. Always fantasizing about mark to imaginary valuations instead of mark to market value.

What is the current state of the economies around the world? I would say most if not all except are in ICU. China is the only economy that recorded growth in her GDP in 2020. All other countries recorded dire plunge in their GDP. So, what is at stake now?

Why are we having a shipping container crisis? Watch the following video

https://youtu.be/D0b7q6K462w

And then read this.

https://theconversation.com/the-fed-tapers-its-support-for-bond-markets-and-the-economy-5-questions-answered-about-what-that-means-171151

As can be seen from the video. The current inflation is man made so as to prepare for somrthing else to come. And from the article it stated that the Fed is tapering $15 billion out of its $140 billion monthly assets purchases. Why starts tapering?

Do you all see the linkages between the two events. One happened {shipping containers} in October while the other in November. The artificially created in goods shortages caused price to rise and hence inflation. So with the inflation narrative being push forward it makes it easier to push it's tapering agenda {rise in interest rates} to get through.

This clearly shows that the Fed is managing or manipulating the financial markets. The rising interest rates meme will surely cool the current speculation frenzy in the stock market. Thus in retrospect, next the Fed is going to push the Dow Jones towards the 40,000 level. Unfortunately the world economies currently are besieged with stagflation. That means inflation plus stagnation in economic growth. What happens next when they starts to increase rates? Inflation will drop and with the level of consumption coming down as well. It might morphed into a deflationary cycle. When you are in a deflationary cycle hwo can :

Plantation is beautiful
Jet fighter Air Asia compared to Singapore Airlines? My ass
Crude oil to hit $120 mid June? My foot

In short, where is the buying power? With increasing interest rates how can stock markets go up with margin cost financing increasing?

In short she is a wacko that is only interested in promoting her own stocks so that you fellows here will help her to support the stocks. You guys here better avoid her so as not to create more problems for yourselves.

wongchin

1,006 posts

Posted by wongchin > 2021-11-06 17:01 | Report Abuse

Hai bear bear. U knw what is this forum name?? Its not bear bear forum. Its call i3 open forum. U hv your righ to comment posively abt sd or negative abt sd. Everyone is equal here unless someone comment abt race n religion than u hv the right to ask someone leave. Hope uunderstand my frd. Thks

solomolo

1,329 posts

Posted by solomolo > 2021-11-06 17:22 | Report Abuse

let sc do their job ... we don't have a license to verify a source ... only those who are qualified can take action..as long as there is no mistake ... we deal as usual

cksam

752 posts

Posted by cksam > 2021-11-06 17:23 | Report Abuse

if she thinks crude oil is going to flourish in the future then she is in trouble soon. See the following video by Tony Seba on clean disruption in the energy market

https://youtu.be/O-kbzfWzvSI

The Tesla Disruption

https://youtu.be/1hUXT3jNMxg

If you guys followed her investing in crude oil then good luck to you guys.

Stockisnotfun

5,143 posts

Posted by Stockisnotfun > 2021-11-06 17:40 | Report Abuse

Nope they won't release SIR. Because is a bad SIR. Will miss this month deadline too.

xxxx

1,398 posts

Posted by xxxx > 2021-11-06 18:01 | Report Abuse

SD is fishy. It stinks, giving so many excuses not to reveal Sir. It will end up with continued suspension and finally being delisted.

hh223

113 posts

Posted by hh223 > 2021-11-06 18:02 | Report Abuse

relax lah , link to A few Dollars More :
https://youtu.be/OB_tVv18Zhw

Mabel

23,576 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2021-11-06 18:13 | Report Abuse

#cksam Rank Company Score

1 SERBADK 1000
2 PBBANK 938
3 TOPGLOV 931
4 ARBB 918
5 SCIB 818
6 DNEX 691
7 TENAGA 679
8 SUPERMX 654
9 MAYBANK 640
10 HARTA 624

Really? Serba is at the top of the pile? SCIB is at no 5? Really?

Based on what metrics? This Mabel need to get her head checked.

This shows that both Serba and SCIB constitute the biggest percentage in her total portfolio.
06/11/2021 4:58 PM

Haha Mr Bear is here too with his scary movie stories..

Hey, don't kill the messenger. That was published by i3. The Best Forum in Asia. "Last updated: Nov 5, 5:37 PM".

I3forum is better mah than reading your Horror Movie Stories.

SCIB? As mentioned earlier SCIB and K-Power does not meet the cut to be under Mabel's portfolio. I have other better Construction companies.

For your reading pleasure..The Brent crude benchmark will hit $120 per barrel by the end of June 2022, Bank of America said in a research note this week, cited by Bloomberg.

https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/Bank-Of-America-Sees-120-Oil-By-June-2022.html

The rest of your stuffs are all scary movies scripts so Mabel will just ignore as Mabel is now entering my 2nd Nine in one of Mabel Beautiful Plantation.

Life is really beautiful

Enjoy your weekend Guys and Gals

Mabel Farmeow

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2021-11-06 19:22 | Report Abuse

Sebak has repeat many times
even if the SIR has completed
the SIR is not something that need to be released to shareholders.

This one Sebak said one.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz