Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-03 17:53 | Report Abuse

Hi all, this group is created in order to discuss value stocks. Talk anything here! muahahha

42 people like this.

3,626 comment(s). Last comment by chinesetea 2018-03-12 08:11

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-09-24 18:43 | Report Abuse

Today SUCCESS record high.

Since we first cover the stock in this forum at 1.6 and you hold on to it patiently after many round of correction you would make a handsome return of nearly 22% increase

Price close at 1.95
Nice.

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-09-24 18:51 | Report Abuse

ctea bro, much appreciated if you can derive a fair value for Abric. Just announced (proposal) of selling but could not get a clear picture. They are also proposing a 0.30 dividend. What will the outcome be? Thanks.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-09-25 06:26 | Report Abuse

Siva, roughly 64m after disposal. Divide 64m with number shares then add it to Eps.
New eps times the current Pe give you rough idea of the price.
Plus your dividend.
However you need to consider after disposal
There is no operation and business activity until they use the proceed to acquire another company. How long can this take, only management can know.
Under such circumstances, company is defined as p16 (cash company) and pn17. See page 10.
In such state without earning, then it's a big uncertainty.
I would take profit if it gap up a bit.
Just my roughly estimate as the announcement really long and complex. It's quite confusing because they also proposed acquisition of aeil but at the end it's no longer belong to them when I see the chart in page 10. Too much for my small brain to digest. Please read for yourself and good luck.

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-09-25 08:16 | Report Abuse

ctea bro, thanks for the explanation. I too found it a bit hard to digest but your calculation of getting a fair value has given some clue on what the price should be. Thanks once again.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-09-25 17:18 | Report Abuse

I have started buying another penny stock.
Low PE, Good volume, nice dividend, consistent earning/profit.
I will share tomorrow after confirmation.

Lim Elson

2,550 posts

Posted by Lim Elson > 2014-09-25 17:45 | Report Abuse

CAP -

CHINA AUTOMOBILE PARTS HLD LTD

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-09-25 18:13 | Report Abuse

I never buy china counter in Malaysia no matter how low the PE.
XinQuan one of them. They may be good, but to me, I will avoid it as I don't trust their accountant.

Some news for you if you are interested.

http://www.businessinsider.com/shoe-company-ceo-coo-go-missing-2014-9

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-09-25 18:13 | Report Abuse

But I like Chinese Tea ;-)

Lim Elson

2,550 posts

Posted by Lim Elson > 2014-09-25 18:48 | Report Abuse

alibaba is chinese company.

Lim Elson

2,550 posts

Posted by Lim Elson > 2014-09-25 18:50 | Report Abuse

just joking

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-09-25 19:12 | Report Abuse

Lim, I thought about that too. You're right and I shouldn't apply my thinking to all shares. I may have missed out the next Alibaba. Apologies.

However we cannot compare Alibaba with most chinese company here lah. Alibaba is as big as google. It's like compare Apple with orange but thanks for pointing out.

If good one comes along, then no harm to study and here we are opened for suggestion and discussion.
So why do you think CAP is good company?

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-09-25 19:20 | Report Abuse

And the CEO return, lol. Not sure whether he sold his own share and tell his insder first, then come back to buy low again.

http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/fdnews/222450.jsp

Posted by Haziq Nazri > 2014-09-25 21:05 | Report Abuse

chinesetea... is it mikromb or mmsv by any chance?

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-09-26 16:26 | Report Abuse

KSSC

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-09-26 18:17 | Report Abuse

Duit, if you are still reading this, congratulations to your boilerM pick. Bonus issue 1:1

Today RHB also cover KSSC
http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/rhb/60555.jsp

Lim Elson

2,550 posts

Posted by Lim Elson > 2014-09-29 09:42 | Report Abuse

just example.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-09-29 17:05 | Report Abuse

Congratulations to those who bought on Friday. Nearly 10%!!
Anyone silent reader bought?
Don't ask me whether still can buy. This one you will make you speechless but don't be greedy, ok.

Come out and show some support, please?

Sometimes I am wondering whether I am talking to myself :-)

Watch this place for my next tip.

hello

277 posts

Posted by hello > 2014-09-29 17:07 | Report Abuse

thanks for the tip sifu chinese tea.. funds been stucked in dsonic for months due to the recent drop.. zzz..wondering if you still holding dsonic?

matrix6050

1,265 posts

Posted by matrix6050 > 2014-09-29 17:10 | Report Abuse

Congratulation to those who bought KSSC, thanks Ctea~!

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-09-29 17:40 | Report Abuse

hello, hi, Hello :-) . No sifu lah please, we are friends, amateur only.

Yes I am still holding but seldom look at it. I probably will pay more attention this week near the budget day.

I have been buying other counters if you have read my post. Such
as vitrox, mitra, jobst, bcb, seal, success, coastal, ksl, kssc, tekseng and etc.

Sometimes need to look outside the world and enjoy.

hello

277 posts

Posted by hello > 2014-09-29 17:54 | Report Abuse

arrigato !!!!!! will have faith in dsonic and in the mean time go dig some monehh elsewhere to join your KSSC boat ! :D

蓝庆翰

50 posts

Posted by 蓝庆翰 > 2014-09-29 21:05 | Report Abuse

Thanks for your precious sharing for the KCCS.
Just joined in at 0.78 this late evening. Hope it's not too late for me to check in.
Do you think this counter is goreng counter cos like pmetal has already up down for so many days, and KSSC is just starting today.

metta

516 posts

Posted by metta > 2014-09-29 21:13 | Report Abuse

Hi Bro Ct thank you so much for your generous sharing. Bot KSSC . M silent reader. Sori for peeping n evesdroping !

Thank You.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-09-29 21:34 | Report Abuse

Good to know that there is someone getting the benefit and I am not wasting my time here. My advise is don't be greedy. I only recommend you when to buy, you have to make your own judgement when to sell. (This one is not for very long term ;-)

FYI I only start buying Thursday and Friday. I almost share any of my stock a day after I buy and hope it's not too late.

Anyway, take care and if earn enough, give some to charity. If lost, then don't come here to complain, lol.

metta

516 posts

Posted by metta > 2014-09-29 21:42 | Report Abuse

Noted with thanks . No wori Bro CT , buy at our own risk. No finger pointing !

Yes, must always remember the Less fortunate n be grateful for our Blessings .

Rgds

buyvalue

16 posts

Posted by buyvalue > 2014-09-30 02:26 | Report Abuse

Hi CT,
I'm one of the silent reader here who benefited by your generous sharing, i had bought and took profit on Vitrox, coastal and karex. I would said most of your recommendation are spot on unless due to unforseen circumtances like brahim. Monitoring KSSC as the the market is volatile at the moment. Btw, what is your TP may i ask? Thanks

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-09-30 05:50 | Report Abuse

Buyvalue, I am not the only one here to share. There few nice souls beside me and you will know all of them (like matrix6060, zoomboom, asamlaksa, ln1792. They have greatly helped me to decide which share to buy.

Anyway as you know I don't normally give tp and tp can change too based on fundamental and ta changes. It also depends whether you are trader or investor and risk appetite.
I can give you a few resistance point as guildline. Support was 0.695
First resistance 0.795
Then next one 0.85,0.9,1.00
If it break resistance with volume then it can go higher. Sometimes it follow Elliot wave
http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:market_analysis:elliott_wave_theory
and retrace and can vary before going up further. So it's almost impossible for me to tell in each stage what to do.
Anyway, if you keep on saying wow for 3 days then it's time to take profit, lol.

I would stick to teamzmalaysia recommendation to start with. If unsure, always can buy in steps and sell in stages.
Take care.

changlk03

1,267 posts

Posted by changlk03 > 2014-09-30 08:42 | Report Abuse

Hi all, any view on DSONIC? Price has came down so much.

Caitlyn

50 posts

Posted by Caitlyn > 2014-09-30 11:59 | Report Abuse

Ctea thanks for highlighting
http://teamzmalaysia.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/kssc-next-pmetal.html#comment-form
Thanks for KSSC

Slnvestor

231 posts

Posted by Slnvestor > 2014-09-30 12:11 | Report Abuse

Hello ChineseTea. Thanks for your sharing. No worry because i believed you wont be talking alone here. Many silent readers eyeing on your information's including me. Thanks in millions . :)

buyvalue

16 posts

Posted by buyvalue > 2014-09-30 17:37 | Report Abuse

Hi CT,

Noted with thanks, wonder if this new teamZmalaysia got anything to do with the respected uncleZ.. ;)

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-10-01 17:45 | Report Abuse

changlk03, nothing has change fundamentally except it is more attractive to buy. So what's your fear?

buyvalue, teamz certainly watching unclez stock, read their post today. Related or not, it's up to everyone's imagination. At least they both got Z :-) Zoomboom must like this.

changlk03

1,267 posts

Posted by changlk03 > 2014-10-01 18:04 | Report Abuse

That's what I told myself, fundamentally no change. Still a bit of fear but at last did top up a bit at low. :)

dylan312

162 posts

Posted by dylan312 > 2014-10-01 23:08 | Report Abuse

I miss it for kssc.. >_<
Any more to recommend CT?

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-10-02 01:44 | Report Abuse

There is always some. Be patient. I always give you one day warning in advance.
Sometimes also good to revisit old counters that has been heavily oversold and buy them at the good price. If you buy a good company in the wrong time also no use.
Go through unclez counters and you'll see some under correction because of the recent events in Hk, war and etc. That's why unclez said in his latest article that it is a testing time.

Better avoid the market he said if you're very bearish.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-10-02 01:50 | Report Abuse

Anyone see pakcik tewnama lately?
Hope he is ok.

Also dream that one day unclez will come here to post to give us some support
And allow us to say thank you to him
Hopefully he will write something about Dsonic soon.

apini

1,440 posts

Posted by apini > 2014-10-02 01:56 | Report Abuse

I hope he will write something about scable. Why dsonic? Already so successful

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-10-02 16:09 | Report Abuse

Apin, welcome, never saw you in this thread. I expect unclez write dsonic because normally he write after counter register record high and when his counter recover. He don't promote counter after his first recommendation normally.
l bought almost all his recommendation except scable and picked cmsb and pestech when I did the comparisons. I can see the reason behind unclez's to choose scable as there are few huge projects coming but is a long wait. So I am waiting for the resistance to be broken with volume before I join in. Not everyone's strategy is same.

Some prefer to invest and wait. I am mixed and learnt from unclez. I got some long term holding and some quick punt on penny stock. See you interested in leonfb, any good?

apini

1,440 posts

Posted by apini > 2014-10-02 19:14 | Report Abuse

hi, chinesetea, I am not against unclez or any one in your team because of the failure in the scable. scable will remain as my long term hold as long as the earning improves after the acquisition. In fact unclez is still my respected person, I am very thankful to him for his generosity to share with us of his farsighted stock choose. only thing is that i am not that intelligent and experienced like you to have hold on and wait for the right timing. here i have learnt. thank you
i do not have any particular interest in leonfb, other to say it is safe to play. I bought into this counter for fun, for kopi money only, as I did for kssc, mfcb, fiamma and ghl, you know it is very boring keeping and holding on those core portfolio and doing nothing. anyhow thank you very much for your willingness to interact with me.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-10-02 19:35 | Report Abuse

apini, absolutely pleasure to have you here. We are opened to any comments and we all learn together to huat. Chinese saying, eat alone cannot fat.
Scable's time will come one day for sure. I hold OCK for a while and many times like to escape and at the end it doubled. The worst thing is you hold for so long and then it shoot up the next day you sell it, familiar with this? :-) If you find any gems, please share here. Current market not good but also means opportunity to grab bottom fish. Take care

matrix6050

1,265 posts

Posted by matrix6050 > 2014-10-03 16:51 | Report Abuse

Ctea bro, the OX looks good, Hong Leong gives new TP of RM3.17

matrix6050

1,265 posts

Posted by matrix6050 > 2014-10-03 16:54 | Report Abuse

Vitrox - The Rmb 1 Trillion "Quan Xi" - http://www.bursamarketplace.com/index.php?ch=57&pg=182&ac=6833&bb=research_article_pdf

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-10-03 16:55 | Report Abuse

yippee. 3.17 only? they really bad in analysis, haha

apini

1,440 posts

Posted by apini > 2014-10-03 17:00 | Report Abuse

why I sell KSSC and switched to leonfb ?

INDICATOR KSSC LEONFB
LAST PRICE (RM) 0.735 0.595
EPS(Q1+Q2)x2 4.02sen 4.01sen
DY 0 0
PE 18.28 14.84
P/BV 0.99 0.88
ROIC 4.19 7.63
EV/EBIT 12.79 7.43

the above are my crude calculation base on latest 2 quarters of 2014. Please kindly correct me if there is mistake. I am willing to learn

apini

1,440 posts

Posted by apini > 2014-10-03 17:13 | Report Abuse

I am trading these 2 counters for fun , I bought kssc because at that time it was showing uptrend and there quite many ppl promoting, I sold a few days later because it had achieved my earning target of 15%. then I think leonfb may follow suit, but look very disappointing, may let go next week , even though at a loss. in simple words, I just play-play only nothing else

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-10-03 17:30 | Report Abuse

apini, leonfb not bad. I am sure you got all positive points when you choose this stock. So allow me to highlight the negative concerns that most people don't like to hear but precious to us as a learner.

1. debt/total equity slightly high than kssc
But acceptable for manufacturing company that normally above 2 while IT company normally under 0.5.
2. EPS shrinking since 2011.
3. Revenue dropped from height in 2011 and only slight bounced back in 2013
4. Only pay out one dividend (but a good start)

I also know you ignore the last quarter result of KSSC in 2013 because of the one off disposal that make the gain. Most people just brush it off without further investigation. I am very curious what are they going to use that money for. Some company pay off debt, some use to m&a other company, some build more factory to increase output and reduce cost by not subcontract to others. Perhaps need a little more investigation and who knows we may have some surprise.

Both leonfb and kssc only for short to mid term. If no volume and no news, both can be quite for sometime until steel price change and economy picking up.

Let's wait for the next Gem. For the time being vitrox a good one to collect.

There are few long term stock that I hold like CBIP, coastal and not to mention all other unclez stock

apini

1,440 posts

Posted by apini > 2014-10-03 17:43 | Report Abuse

when you talk about coastal, I think of tas, these two counters really testing our skill to choose. I know I should choose coastal in term of growth, I feel that may be tas can give me a better retrun within 1 year. So i gamble with my nasib, i am collecting tas now, below 1.10. already fulfill 70% of my quota of intended amount

apini

1,440 posts

Posted by apini > 2014-10-03 17:50 | Report Abuse

cbip is very very good for long term , how about the indo ruling of foreigner land owning policy? already settled? but I have no nasib for the counter, everytime I bought , I loss money switching to other counter. the best memory was switched to preshad, that time len_yen recommended about 70 sen

apini

1,440 posts

Posted by apini > 2014-10-03 17:59 | Report Abuse

those who bought vitrox early of the may have made > 100%. now still steady uptrend, my be I will buy some after I have disposed off my leonfb. thank you for your sharing.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz