12 people like this.

2,633 comment(s). Last comment by Windy1974 2 months ago

Maxpowar

304 posts

Posted by Maxpowar > 2022-08-29 17:18 | Report Abuse

Old eunuch, just FYI, I can troll, I can pull your legs. But I sure know what I'm doing, so I don't make claims about you without a protracted period of observation in the way you interact with others.

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-08-29 17:20 | Report Abuse

the mindset to manage a successful company and a bankrupt company is totally different.

once successful companies becomes bankrupt, first thing they do is silly things like fool around with Syabas water meter.
I am just giving you an example from Top Glove case, its not Harta.
The principle is the same.
They have no idea how to manage the company.

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-29 17:23 | Report Abuse

They did enjoy their golden time in the past 10 to 20 years...

In the next 10 to 20 years....lets fight with China Glove n see who die first

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-29 17:25 | Report Abuse

Btw, Ah Chai of TG is very cheapskate one

Maxpowar

304 posts

Posted by Maxpowar > 2022-08-29 17:27 | Report Abuse

@CharlesT

Yes, I agree with you, they had enjoyed years of steadily increasing profit. But I'm afraid the storyline won't continue in the next 10-20 years.

I don't mean the glove industry is going to be dominated by any particular country.

But solely on the fact that there are just too many small to big, listed and unlisted public companies that are in the glove business now. These small companies don't have to go bankrupt, they just have to survive on this razor thin margin profit, that alone is suffice to take away a sizable portion of market share that was once held by the big 4.

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-29 17:33 | Report Abuse

Wow I never knew you sold tguan for RM4.50 per share. Amazing. this is why I always say you are nonsense, tell people off for selling at 3, but suddenly can earn 50% for holding 6 months. Wow! Amazing.

now you understand why we need a portfolio maintained? I3 gave such a wonderful tool for you to check the bullshyte nonsense at the door and stick to the truth.

But truth will always elude you if you are not honest with yourself.

But sure, you can sell tguan at RM4.50 (when you said you bought at 2.97, tell me I am wrong).

Liars will be liars.

>>>>>>>
@old eunuch philip why do you keep bringing up tguan? just scroll up you'll see I earned a almost 50% for holding 6 months. Not because I'm brilliant, but I know to take profit and not bag holding like you. Hypocrite like you like to talk about watching the paint dry, but the bigger problem is you don't know when the paint has dried, so you wait until rain pours and there goes your waiting..down the drain..so you keep waiting and waiting again in the name of having long term investing horizon. What a shame.
29/08/2022 4:10 PM

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-29 17:35 | Report Abuse

So says the kid that asked me to give him some confidence on owning QL. Are you 6?

>>>>>>>

Maxpowar Old eunuch, just FYI, I can troll, I can pull your legs. But I sure know what I'm doing, so I don't make claims about you without a protracted period of observation in the way you interact with others.
29/08/2022 5:18 PM

Maxpowar

304 posts

Posted by Maxpowar > 2022-08-29 17:46 | Report Abuse

whaaat???

Amazing old eunuch...I'm amazed at how many lies you're capable of telling and how good you are at twisting stories.

By now everyone who is reading this should be able to tell what a liar you are.

go on..keep fabricating stories out of thin air and see how many people buy your crap stories lol.

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-08-29 17:47 | Report Abuse

both of you need to open a room for day use at a cheap hotel in Jalan Alor
or
just choose a disabled toilet at a highway rest stop and "Just Do It" inside.

Posted by Investmalaysiaa > 2022-08-29 18:04 | Report Abuse

@maxpowar, yeah agreed. The jackyap in his group is a joker as well. He bought a lot of mynews hoping it will become another Family Mart in future lololol. Now he’s suffering huge losses. He think he’s smart by following this old man tactic. Lmao

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-29 20:00 | Report Abuse

QL all time quarterly revenue of 1.5 billion and all time quarterly earnings. Straight line revenue growth even through pandemic. Just a visit at the 2 family mart stores in klia2 and you would know the future of QL

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-08-29 20:10 | Report Abuse

No way can QL beat insas profitability mah!

Posted by Investmalaysiaa > 2022-08-29 20:15 | Report Abuse

QL net profit margin only 5%. Better be careful

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-08-29 20:22 | Report Abuse

Sith Lord playing with absolutes again

Earnings Per Share is way down from previous years
its a confirmed failure earnings
A failure earnings which Sith Lords are lying through teeth as a good thing when company is doing badly compared with previous years

when Maxpowar mentioned failure old man plays with absolutes like Sith Lord, I just filed the info away.
Looks like Failure Old Man is lying through his teeth again
Failure Old Man, he has no credibility left for those people who understand percentages and ratio analysis.

Maxpowar

304 posts

Posted by Maxpowar > 2022-08-29 20:26 | Report Abuse

Family mart is a business segment under QL. So if a person invests in QL, they’re also investing in their poultry,marine products and palm oil business- with single digit annual growth rate in these combined business, selling at PE 50+. No thanks.

Unless QL spins off family mart business as a separate listed company, then at the right price, I’ll bat an eye.

Posted by Investmalaysiaa > 2022-08-29 20:27 | Report Abuse

There’s one fella called Lee Zhen fung in the telegram group who congrats this old man on Skpres results. It’s dropping qoq. Yet he congrats. LOL

Posted by Investmalaysiaa > 2022-08-29 20:29 | Report Abuse

Well, everyone only look at family mart. Totally ignore other business segment

Maxpowar

304 posts

Posted by Maxpowar > 2022-08-29 20:32 | Report Abuse

Must also take into consideration the rising of other convenience stores like CU, emart24, 7-11, and gs25 coming up in Malaysia. No doubt family mart enjoyed their first hand advantage, but with the rising of other competitors, even if they remain as the most patronized convenience store, (take note I say EVEN IF)their market share will be diluted also, meaning they may be good, but people won’t avoid other stores if there’s no family mart nearby. Think TSLA and BYD, Volkswagen etc in the EV industry.

Maxpowar

304 posts

Posted by Maxpowar > 2022-08-29 20:35 | Report Abuse

@Investmalaysiaa yeah he’s also another guy in there. Basically these are the few active ones la, they never dared to question old eunuch’s thinking rationale even if it means to discuss in a professional manner. As far as I remember, they would nod their heads to whatever this old eunuch says, the rest of the 1000 all quiet readers only. Very often it’s a blow water corner for these few jokers tok kok sing song only.

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-08-29 20:37 | Report Abuse

after the latest fraudulent lie by Failure Old Man
and fraudulent lie by macai who claimed 2020 got bonus

Both the Sith Lord and Apprentice fraudulently failed to mention that 2021 results were better,
but bonus was in 2020 right?
so 2021 results already bonus adjusted right?

I am more inclined to believe Maxpowar more

thats the problem with lying by Sith Lord and Apprentice.
once start to lie, will need more lies to cover up more lies, it will never end

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-08-29 20:48 | Report Abuse

////they would nod their heads////

drugs are involved?

Posted by investmalaysia618 > 2022-08-29 21:23 | Report Abuse

convenient store market is never easy. even 711 also refurbish their outlets. not to mention other convenient stores like emart24, mix etc. so many choices for consumers. the margin is super low. even if family mart has potential, ql at this price is overvalued.

Yet mr watch paint(wallet) dry says visit the 2 family mart store in klia and you'll know the future of QL. I'm surprise someone who has 100million portfolio came out with this statement. It shows that this old man has no business sense.

How can two family mart outlet affect the future of QL with a market cap of more than 10billion? are these two outlet going to boost QL revenue to 2b or 3b? Obviously this old man magnifies the small little good stuffs on the company he holds and ignore the bad things. Its a total bias bullsheet. What a joker this old man is.

Sslee

4,819 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-08-29 21:42 | Report Abuse

So this quarter save by ILF?

Integrated Livestock Farming (ILF) RM46,724,000 ( current quarter PBT) RM 125,000 last year quarter.

ILF's current quarter sales increased by 28% against the corresponding quarter mainly due to higher feed raw material trading volume and selling price, in addition to higher farm
produce selling price.
Earnings improved significantly against the corresponding quarter mainly due to improvement in farming operations with recovery from severe operation loss in Peninsular Malaysia
contributed by improved selling price and government cost subsidy to mitigate the rise in feed raw material costs during the price control period. Furthermore, egg price staged a strong
recovery in Vietnam with demand normalized amidst tighter supply.

Sslee

4,819 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-08-29 21:50 | Report Abuse

Malaysia increased the national monthly minimum wage from May 1, 2022, by 25 percent from 1,200 ringgit to 1,500 ringgit will this eat into profit of family mart next quaryer?

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2022-08-29 21:54 | Report Abuse

Itochu Corp (Holdings company of Family Mart)

Market Cap: 6.08T JPY
P/E ratio: 7.24

03/30/2022 (JPY)
Total Rev: 12.54T
Gross Profit: 1.971T
PBT: 1.0727T
Net Income: 0.783T

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-29 21:59 | Report Abuse

You mean will more people have disposable income to eat at family mart?

Yes

>>>>>>>>
Sslee

Malaysia increased the national monthly minimum wage from May 1, 2022, by 25 percent from 1,200 ringgit to 1,500 ringgit will this eat into profit of family mart next quaryer?

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-08-29 22:02 | Report Abuse

Yup
Definitely

the scrapping of those assets for the petrol station project thingy incurred major losses
also
btw
fyi
ps
pss
more than 2 Shemale Marts all Pak Woo Ying massive losses

stores must be specialized like 99 Speedmart or 7Eleven
Shemale stores like Family Mart incurred high staff cost 3/4 staff vs 7Eleven 1 or 2
Shemale stores like Family Mart incurred high electricity costs coz both cooking and cooling at same time, they cancel each other out and massive power costs.
Shemale stores like Family Mart incurred high space inefficiency due to table space being non-productive,
results in lack of retail turnarounds
and low SKUs
which results in low traffic counts [unless captive like KLIA]

Posted by Sslee > 6 minutes ago | Report Abuse

So this quarter save by ILF?

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-08-29 22:04 | Report Abuse

more lies
but that is to be expected from Sith Lord

RM1,500 people cannot even afford new underwear how to buy at Shemale Stores?

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-08-29 23:40 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-30 05:27 | Report Abuse

And this is when you realize that the more you feed the trolls, the crazier they become.

Eat sleep provide sex guy?

You are just embarrassing yourself now.

Walking away in disgust and embarrassment. And to think that I once thought i3lurker coming to an investment forum was at least logical.

Shemale stores?

Ok child. Have fun.

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-08-30 08:32 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Investmalaysiaa > 2022-08-30 09:59 | Report Abuse

It’s very sad to see our uncle cannot understand simple English. Yet he’s trying to act cool with all the bullsheet theory.
——
Philip ( buy what you understand) You mean will more people have disposable income to eat at family mart?

Yes

>>>>>>>>
Sslee

29/08/2022 9:59 PM

Maxpowar

304 posts

Posted by Maxpowar > 2022-08-30 10:18 | Report Abuse

@Investmalaysiaa Yep, you see he conveniently overlooked yours, Investmalaysia618's and my point of discussion regarding QL valuation. Instead, he jumped straight to reply a troll msg. Because he knows it's hard to justify buying QL at this valuation.

Posted by investmalaysia618 > 2022-08-30 10:25 | Report Abuse

@maxpowar, yeap. maybe he's drafting his arguments now hehehe

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-08-30 10:44 | Report Abuse

I have totally NO respect for any Eat Sleep & Diu guy who do not know that the RM1,500 guy is living in poverty

Posted by investmalaysia618 > 2022-08-30 11:05 | Report Abuse

a person with 1500 salary cannot even afford to spend at family mart

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-08-30 11:44 | Report Abuse

Malaysian retailers like Shemale Store/s are very greedy.
Nowadays I buy things from Amazon US with full online tracking
You might think its very expensive.
but its way cheaper
after conversion from foreign currency, goods travel from Amazon US, Kenosha, Wisconsin, US, via Chicago O'Hare Airport with free delivery to my house is still way cheaper than if I buy from KL retailers example Shemale Store.

Totally no reason for me to buy anything from Shemale Store/s nowadays.
Those scammees of Shemale Store/s are from the upper middle class
since those RM1,500.00 guys are living in poverty.
[Eat, Sleep & Diu guy knows nothing and is nothing.]

GlovesOff

2,499 posts

Posted by GlovesOff > 2022-08-30 11:47 | Report Abuse

Wah here is becoming toxic/everyone's fav dumping ground like gloves forum . Guess how they ended up?

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-30 11:50 | Report Abuse

Everyone loves Philip.....

GlovesOff

2,499 posts

Posted by GlovesOff > 2022-08-30 11:50 | Report Abuse

Mana defenders from telegram? Least gloves forum have die-hard fansi

Posted by investmalaysia618 > 2022-08-30 12:03 | Report Abuse

defenders from telegram dare not to show up here. because its an open platform. telegram people get kicked out if they says something unfavorable to uncle or supporters

Maxpowar

304 posts

Posted by Maxpowar > 2022-08-30 12:21 | Report Abuse

On a serious note, philip you shouldn’t kick people out from the group just because people disagree with your opinion on certain issues, they aren’t even rude to begin with. Your fragile ego just get struck. Disagreement should be expected the moment you decided to start a telegram group. By doing so, what you end up with is a group with boot lickers and one that does not bring about value. The people who stay are the ones who think they can “get” something from you because they believe you have a sizable portfolio (which till this day I don’t believe). At least in i3 here, people can share and discuss freely their opinion.

Maxpowar

304 posts

Posted by Maxpowar > 2022-08-30 12:25 | Report Abuse

You made a false claim about me making buy calls that had me kicked out from the group, which is absolutely not true, either that or you falsely mistaken me for another person that you kicked out. The truth is, we just had a disagreement about stock investing and you took matters personally. Either way, I don’t regret getting kicked out because i3 is a better platform for people to discuss and learn if done the right way.

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-08-30 12:26 | Report Abuse

depends on objective
Its confirmed that Eat, Sleep & Diu Guy punya objective is to have clean boots
and not any meaningful discourse other than intercourse.

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-08-30 13:22 |

Post removed.Why?

Maxpowar

304 posts

Posted by Maxpowar > 2022-08-30 15:17 | Report Abuse

Harta 52w low support broken…I can’t find where the next support line is already..

Posted by Investmalaysiaa > 2022-08-30 15:43 | Report Abuse

Uncle don’t know will continue to average down or not kikiki

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-08-30 16:19 |

Post removed.Why?

PureBULL ...

2,411 posts

Posted by PureBULL ... > 2022-08-30 16:21 | Report Abuse

GLOVE STOCKS r extremely WEAK, on retailers hands.,.

the regular program selling takes over when prices dropped below the floor levels i.e.

harta < 168
topglov < 81.5
kossan < 100
spm < 75

https://www.tradingview.com/x/XrLT736D/

GLOVE in health care sector is a good biz esply recession's expected to happen soon.
GLOVE is so so BAD due to a great over supply now with super low ASP.,.

IF anybody here can tell n catch the very bottom of GLOVE stocks at right.timing
= U r the best talent in stock mkt.,.

GLOVE is having

THE INT GLOVE CONFERENCE AT KLCC
on Sep 6 - 8th.
Let's hope there is a wonderful CATALYST to help turn this great biz UP again.,.

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-30 16:47 | Report Abuse

Posted by CharlesT > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Earlier Philip asked.....The question to ask is 3 years from now do you you can still buy harta at 1.6?

Maybe by then price drops another 70% fm 1.60+ to Rm0.50+ leh

Who knows...

U also never expect price to drop ard 70% fm yr first entry price of Rm5+ in Oct 2021 to Rm1.60 now right?

Philip do u expert price of Harta to drop another 70% fm the current RM1.60 to Rm0.50 in near future?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz