12 people like this.

2,633 comment(s). Last comment by Windy1974 2 months ago

arv18

2,645 posts

Posted by arv18 > 2022-08-20 15:15 | Report Abuse

hahahahaha!

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > Aug 20, 2022 8:08 AM | Report Abuse

Good. Time for me to use my margin and start buying when everyone is selling.

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-22 19:49 | Report Abuse

Salary is in. 23 cents dividend

Maxpowar

304 posts

Posted by Maxpowar > 2022-08-23 11:56 | Report Abuse

The song old man sings is dull and boring. When his positions are up, he boasts(overestimates) his ability in picking stocks. When his positions are down, he talks about watching the paint dry and the petty dividends he gets (of which is NOT enough to cover his capital gains at all). We all know the song you sing philip. As of this writing, he's down 700k, even then many others and I would like to think these are all made up, old man needs some ego boost to compensate his loneliness in his remaining years..totally understandable..

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-08-23 12:17 | Report Abuse

Philip is averaging below Rm 2.00 loh!
He will make alot of monies when rebound mah!

Just follow buy at Rm 1.70 lah!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-08-23 12:23 | Report Abuse

Make money 1st mah!

No need talk about past mah!

If u enter at Rm 1.70....Philip will never beat us mah!

Sslee

4,819 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-08-23 12:58 | Report Abuse

qqq3 buy BYD

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-08-23 16:07 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Investmalaysiaa > 2022-08-24 09:45 | Report Abuse

23 cents dividend hahahaha. If you’ve sold at above RM10 for pchem. You’ve gain RM2.3 instead of RM0.23. Now you can slowly build back your position in pchem. Mr watch paint dry’s golden phrase sell and buy what? I would say sell, and wait for opportunity to slowly buy back the position. Instead of incurring heavy paper loss, the money can sit in the bank and earn interest. That’s how I win big over the years.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-08-24 13:50 | Report Abuse

Just follow Philip buying Harta at Rm 1.70 & below loh!

Should beat Philip flat mah!

Posted by Investmalaysiaa > 2022-08-24 15:30 | Report Abuse

You buy at this price of course can lo. Those Philip fans hangus d lo if they follow him buy at 6

arv18

2,645 posts

Posted by arv18 > 2022-08-24 16:19 | Report Abuse

Hey Phil - better call your broker and margin up, big boi!

Posted by Investmalaysiaa > 2022-08-24 18:30 | Report Abuse

Many more to learn old man. The only advantage you have is the amount of spare cash. Even you earn 20% after a deep loss is still a lot and you can proudly say you’ve earn one or two years of living expenses. For those people with smaller portfolio 20% gain is nothing. They cannot depend on this to survive.

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-24 21:37 | Report Abuse

What nonsense 20% gain is nothing. This is why you are still poor because of this speculator mindset. Totally embarrassing. You need to learn that to get your 200% return in a short time you will also need to contend with your 200% losses in volatility. Anyone who tells you that your can make risk free 200% is either lying or a clown. Looks like many clowns in this group.
>>>>>>>
Investmalaysiaa

Many more to learn old man. The only advantage you have is the amount of spare cash. Even you earn 20% after a deep loss is still a lot and you can proudly say you’ve earn one or two years of living expenses. For those people with smaller portfolio 20% gain is nothing. They cannot depend on this to survive.

3 hours ago

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-24 21:38 | Report Abuse

Who ask you to buy at 40? Crazy... I sold at 40 I bought at 15. So how?
>>>>>
qqq3333

Look at palantir, 40 to 8...plenty of opportunities to die and not once know how to analyse ptlr or avoid ptlr....it's the same thing....it's too difficult for rich old men to admit mistakes or be flexible, realistic

1 day ago

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-24 21:43 | Report Abuse

Which is why I am different from you. Just like in pchem, you can see my volume of buying at 6, and my volume of buying at 1.6. very simple, if I liked it enough to buy at 6, then should I be buying a ton more at 1.6? Meanwhile speculators like you totally lose track of my dividends collected that are bringing down my holding cost and the additional shares bought over time. No body ask you to buy harta at 24. But when harta is cheap and no body wants it, only blind people who don't know how to value stocks say it will go down to 0.05, when cash per share is how much? 2 billion?

>>>>>>
qqq3333

yeah, but what happens to the earlier journey at 6? don't count? u know or not , journey from 6 to below many opportunities to die? bullish tr

1 day ago

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-24 21:48 | Report Abuse

This truly shows the idiocy between speculators and investors. Speculators only think of timing the market and dreaming of that moment when you can sell at 10.70 and collect 2.20 in "profits". Sell and buy what? Do you really think you can roll your profits up and up forever? Insanity.

As an investor my only thought now with pchem is, I have another 4 years to compound my earnings and collect more shares and buy more with my dividends to bring my holding cost to ZERO. Therefore, the question I keep asking myself is this: what stocks am I comfortable to buy where I can disappear for ten years on a holiday and come back and still be happy with what I own and see the business grow?

>>>>>>>
Investmalaysiaa

23 cents dividend hahahaha. If you’ve sold at above RM10 for pchem. You’ve gain RM2.3 instead of RM0.23. Now you can slowly build back your position in pchem.

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-24 21:58 | Report Abuse

Please check my portfolio properly. Did I cut loss? No. Did I collect 1 million in dividends? Yes. my total capital spent is 15 million to buy 5 million shares of harta, so my yield is 6.7%. understand the difference between unrealised earnings and realized losses. If I don't sell, and I don't liquidate, I DON'T LOSE MONEY. The difference between you and me is that my timeline is 5 years. I buy a stock being comfortable to hold on to what I paid for over 5 years or more. I might sell early, like kpower and scib when profits were good. However for the way I buy stocks, time is my friend. You can try to take a look and see how I invest in stocks. You will never understand because at heart you are all speculators and gamblers. Investing and things like dividends and stock splits are so foreign to you that you think I am losing money... Nothing can be farther from the truth.

>>>>>>
qqq3333

Serbia is a fraud case...losing money in harta is just incompetence

1 day ago

Sslee

4,819 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-08-25 08:23 | Report Abuse

qqq3 kicked out from Philip's telegram group? That must hurt a lot.
qqq3 take it easy, I also kicked out from KYY's CC and whatsapp.

Windy1974

729 posts

Posted by Windy1974 > 2022-08-25 09:37 | Report Abuse

Ah. Philip cost for Harta 3.30. My average cost now under 1.70. I support you on Harta from now on haha

Windy1974

729 posts

Posted by Windy1974 > 2022-08-25 09:38 | Report Abuse

Btw, i am also observing another stock on Philip portfolio. I target to accumulate before 2023 end. Will let you know once i have done my acquisition ah. Good prospect

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-08-25 12:45 | Report Abuse

Do not be silly loh!
If u just follow Philip to buy harta at Rm 1.70 below, U know jolly well that u will beat philip mah!

Rather than attacking philip everyday, that will be your best revenge loh!

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-25 14:51 | Report Abuse

Why do you think he is suddenly so critical of me? He thinks he has the right to insult anyone he wants, until a few young investors complained that he is doing verbal abuse.

>>>>
Sslee qqq3 kicked out from Philip's telegram group? That must hurt a lot.
qqq3 take it easy, I also kicked out from KYY's CC and whatsapp.
25/08/2022 8:23 AM

Posted by Investmalaysiaa > 2022-08-25 18:24 | Report Abuse

Loss is a loss. No need to sugar coat with your dividend. Did you factor in the opportunity cost of time? You’ve wasted your time in the shares you hold for so long but with low return. A true master knows when to buy and when to SELL even he/she is an investor instead of a speculator.

Posted by Investmalaysiaa > 2022-08-25 18:29 | Report Abuse

I’m an investor but I know when to sell, when to stay sideline and when to slowly build the portfolio back. I’m not the one who aim to buy the lowest like what you claimed. I waited for almost two years before I finally buy back harta that I sold around 18,19. I didn’t sell the highest and I didn’t buy the lowest. I’ve bought at RM2 which is still losing money now. I will slowly build the position back. Guess what. When harta goes back up to RM3. Almost 100% gain for me. While me watch paint dry is just breaking even

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-25 18:57 | Report Abuse

Even Charlie munger couldn't escape Alibaba. Even Warren buffett couldn't escape Solomon and decker shoes. You are a master? While not even having a portfolio to analyze? Show me your portfolio before trying to show off. Unlike you who suddenly can say you know when to time the market so funny. All I can tell you is this, I averaged down from 500k shares at 6 to 3 million shares at 1.6+. I may not know how to "time" the market like you can ( without a portfolio you can say whatever you want), but I know what I buy and why I buy. Please go and disturb those other sifus who never give you their portfolio and always know then to buy and sell you their buy signals for chump change. You who don't have a trackable portfolio or manage a fund have no right to criticize when you don't even have any achievements to speak of.

Start WITH TRACKING A PUBLIC PORTFOLIO.

>>>>>>>>

08/2022 2:51 PM

Investmalaysiaa Loss is a loss. No need to sugar coat with your dividend. Did you factor in the opportunity cost of time? You’ve wasted your time in the shares you hold for so long but with low return. A true master knows when to buy and when to SELL even he/she is an investor instead of a speculator.
25/08/2022 6:24 PM

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-25 18:59 | Report Abuse

OF COURSE I FACTOR IN OPPORTUNITY COST OF TIME. THAT IS WHY I HAVE A TRACKABLE PORTFOLIO. THERE IS A START DATE AND END DATE, AND THE PERFORMANCE IN BETWEEN.

Have you learned how to read a portfolio transaction yet?

Please come back after you learn how to read a annual 3 year report.

Speculators and daytrader will never change.

>>>>>>

Investmalaysiaa Loss is a loss. No need to sugar coat with your dividend. Did you factor in the opportunity cost of time?

Maxpowar

304 posts

Posted by Maxpowar > 2022-08-25 20:32 | Report Abuse

Agree with @investmalaysiaa

the old man is truly a hypocrite with no integrity. On one hand, he advocates about watching the paint dry, but when his portfolio takes a hit then you'll hear him saying dividend la yada yada..

Ironically, he does sell his shares too! When he does so, suddenly he forgets about holding valuable companies haha..look at his pchem, after he sold a portion of it then he said he's too old wanna cash out for retirement lol.

While there's nothing wrong with cashing out, but what the old man portrays is a lack of integrity, he only uses the phrase of "watching the paint dry" to his convenience..

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-25 20:37 | Report Abuse

FYI if you are in my group you would have known that I cashed out for my local rotary club charity drive. And if you looked at my purchase, I just bought back again pending the latest pchem excellent results.

But why are you hiding behind some identity on a website. If you really have some balls come to telegram and chat me up. Let's do a phone call and you can say what you want directly to my face instead of hiding behind a computer. Show some balls.

Maxpowar

304 posts

Posted by Maxpowar > 2022-08-25 21:04 | Report Abuse

Just stop putting up a facade and trying to be the bigger person here la old man.

You think it's my first day knowing you?

Anyone who joined your group knows YOU WILL KICK ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH YOUR OPINION PUBLICLY (DON'T ASK ME HOW I KNOW)

So end up the group is full of members who lick your @ss for your senile ego boost

Shame on you old man!

Maxpowar

304 posts

Posted by Maxpowar > 2022-08-25 21:11 | Report Abuse

Talk about showing balls? You need to grow a pair first. The fact that you can't take criticism here and hit back whenever someone rebuke your point of view already shows what an ego maniac you are, and it further proves what I write above is truth.

Maxpowar

304 posts

Posted by Maxpowar > 2022-08-25 21:16 | Report Abuse

I reiterate, you are full of crap. Oh inviting people to have a phone call and chat you up?

you old man don't even have balls to show your face in the group (and here in i3), refused to join any interviews, meet up(by giving excuse of not having incentive to participate)

you are the LAST person who can talk about balls, eunuch!

Maxpowar

304 posts

Posted by Maxpowar > 2022-08-25 21:27 | Report Abuse

I'm calling you out here so people know how you utilize this platform to deceive others into believing your lies about stock investing!

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-25 23:43 | Report Abuse

Now I know who you are. Just because I kick you out of the group for trying to sell your buy calls and stock recommendations to unsuspecting new investors doesn't mean you can simply "call out" and criticize however you like.

Just because YOU don't know how to invest and make money in the stock market, doesn't mean others don't know how to.

Embarrassing waste of time, especially now that I know who you are and what your issue is. Worse than a little kid.

Go play somewhere else. This is MY personal portfolio page for sharing, not for you to spam your KAREN like ideas.

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-25 23:46 | Report Abuse

Trolls are just such embarrassing trolls. No history of performance, no portfolio, no results. And yet they think they have the right to comment on the performance of others, especially those who have OPENLY maintained a PUBLIC portfolio for the last 3.5 years with tracked results, a 20% CAGR return history over the period,

Come back KAREN when you actually have some insight to show. As it is, you have neither the performance nor the investment acumen to comment, much less recommend how I should run my portfolio.

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-25 23:53 | Report Abuse

As usual, no portfolio. No mention at all in any comments of buying or selling harta at any of those prices. But suddenly can pluck numbers from the sky to "prove" you are a good investor. Sure kid, whatever you say. When did you buy? What was the volume? How big was the percentage of your portfolio? Was is a high conviction investment or did you just get lucky? You can tell many things from a decently well kept portfolio. All I know is that you are lying, you maintain multiple accounts to try to prove your point, and you are a fake troll faking results until you make it.
Try starting a portfolio so we can actually see how much you started with, and how much you end up with.
>>>>>>
I’m not the one who aim to buy the lowest like what you claimed. I waited for almost two years before I finally buy back harta that I sold around 18,19. I didn’t sell the highest and I didn’t buy the lowest. I’ve bought at RM2 which is still losing money now. I will slowly build the position back.

arv18

2,645 posts

Posted by arv18 > 2022-08-26 00:37 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha.

A few unhappy punters, eh big boi.

Drama for the ages!

Sslee

4,819 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-08-26 07:13 | Report Abuse

Yes indeed Drama for the ages!

Why not just learn from Philip his success and also especially his failure then move on.

Maxpowar

304 posts

Posted by Maxpowar > 2022-08-26 07:21 | Report Abuse

DON'T MAKE UP STORIES HERE OLD MAN.

Your stories can't be further from the truth.

The fact that you guessed it WRONG proves you either fabricate things out of thin air or you just kicked way too many people who disagree with your view that you can't tell who you are talking to.

grow a pair first old pathetic lonely eunuch.

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-26 11:39 | Report Abuse

repeat after me maxpower:

I dont have a portfolio, I dont have any results. But I can criticize whoever I want just because. I am a Troll.
I dont have a portfolio, I dont have any results. But I can criticize whoever I want just because. I am a Troll.

Maybe if you start to show some results, then can talk about what others should be doing instead?

>>>>>>

Maxpowar DON'T MAKE UP STORIES HERE OLD MAN.

Your stories can't be further from the truth

Posted by Investmalaysiaa > 2022-08-26 13:39 | Report Abuse

Wahseh, this uncle so childish hahahahaha

arv18

2,645 posts

Posted by arv18 > 2022-08-26 14:04 | Report Abuse

hahahahahaha!

so big boi is an old uncle trying to spruik his counters like con you yin and otb via i3 and whatsapp/telegram.

what a surprise.

Maxpowar

304 posts

Posted by Maxpowar > 2022-08-26 15:40 | Report Abuse

He's acting childish now because he's out of words to cover up his lies.

There's no need for ANY of us here to show our portfolio to the public, nor does any of us here claims ourselves to be good investors/traders.

However if anyone got guts to share his portfolio in the public, we'd expect the person to be open for criticism, unfortunately the old man is not coping well with the heat.

Come to think of it, why would anyone with portfolio of this size share his investment with the public? what profit is in it? will you go around telling people how much you have or earn in real life? the answer is clearly NO.

The fact that this old man stoops so low and has got whole day to reply us, really just further shows this portfolio is non-existent.

Old man just fabricate things out of thin air to draw public attention or feed his old man ego. Highly likely, in real life he's just another working class person/old man with pathetic career and personal life trying to gain attention to compensate his inadequacy in real life.

Just saying.

Posted by investmalaysia618 > 2022-08-26 16:37 | Report Abuse

Agree with @maxpowar

A person with 8 or 9 figure will not be as childish as this uncle. They're usually humble and open to critics. Wrong means wrong and right means right. This uncle here obviously is childish, not open to criticism and likes to point finger at others. Maybe he's just another working class old man who day dreams he has this amount of cash in his real portfolio.

arv18

2,645 posts

Posted by arv18 > 2022-08-26 16:46 | Report Abuse

well said Maxpowar and investmalaysia618.

reflects my sentiments regarding this "tracked portfolio".

a wise and rich investor would advise against making further bets in Bursa, due to abysmal performance, but this clown is talking about margin.

better call your broker and margin up BIGLY in Harta today!

Posted by investmalaysia618 > 2022-08-26 16:47 | Report Abuse

oh ya. i just recalled he says in telegram he got another group that needs to pay. RM8888 if not mistaken. Guess this is his whole purpose. Create a public portfolio and show others he can earn 'big money' by watching paint dry and ask people to join the paid group.

If we think logically why would someone with close to or more than 100million cash equivalent assets want to people to join the so called private group and pay RM8888? Most likely this uncle is just another 'guru' in Malaysia.

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2022-08-26 16:51 | Report Abuse

Budget 2023 will be tabled on Oct 7.
https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2022/08/26/budget-20...

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-26 17:22 | Report Abuse

If u wanna eat salted fish u have to stand the thirst....

U show yr portfolio (assuming it's real lah) in I3 for everyone to see

If yr performance is good u may get some compliments , or else prepare to get the ............

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-26 17:27 | Report Abuse

It's a public forum

Alternately u can disallow others to comment here

Last time KYY did so for a while after kena cucuk day n night

Until recent 2 or 3 years his backside feels itchy so he allows the comments part again

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-08-26 19:38 | Report Abuse

Just learn from Philip lah!

Learn his good & understand his bad & learn it positively mah!

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-26 22:01 | Report Abuse

So I guess you are all actually in my telegram but just don't have the guts to say things out loud. You do realize the 8889 claim was just to make fun of those kids who just come in asking for stock tips, yes?

And the point of a publicly tracked portfolio is not to show off, otherwise I would include my name and some fancy car at the back as well. The point is to show how real investors work: we have good results, we also have bad results. We are never like those fake speculators and guru who never seem to lose money in stock market, and who knows exactly when to sell and when to buy stocks to make a perfect killing.

If anything, I could close my portfolio tomorrow and not delete my telegram group and I would not lose sleep over it as I do not make a money from selling subscriptions or stock picks at all. Trust me, I have been around for 4 years publicly without a single need to sell stock tips and no interest to start now.

And why do you think you have the right to criticize anyone at all just because you can? Are you acting like a low class Malaysian just because no one knows who you are? Why not just analyze my portfolio results for what they really are, a look into real investing over a longer horizon, and the results of trading and gambling less, and thinking more.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz