12 people like this.

2,633 comment(s). Last comment by Windy1974 2 months ago

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-26 22:01 | Report Abuse

So I guess you are all actually in my telegram but just don't have the guts to say things out loud. You do realize the 8889 claim was just to make fun of those kids who just come in asking for stock tips, yes?

And the point of a publicly tracked portfolio is not to show off, otherwise I would include my name and some fancy car at the back as well. The point is to show how real investors work: we have good results, we also have bad results. We are never like those fake speculators and guru who never seem to lose money in stock market, and who knows exactly when to sell and when to buy stocks to make a perfect killing.

If anything, I could close my portfolio tomorrow and not delete my telegram group and I would not lose sleep over it as I do not make a money from selling subscriptions or stock picks at all. Trust me, I have been around for 4 years publicly without a single need to sell stock tips and no interest to start now.

And why do you think you have the right to criticize anyone at all just because you can? Are you acting like a low class Malaysian just because no one knows who you are? Why not just analyze my portfolio results for what they really are, a look into real investing over a longer horizon, and the results of trading and gambling less, and thinking more.

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-26 22:05 | Report Abuse

And thanks for the pointer, I have bought 100k shares in pchem as well.. on margin at 8.5+

And why not, when all of the rats are scared to invest in bursa, it is time to find the stocks with huge cash hoard, good growth potential, and selling at rock bottom prices for to fearful children.

How else am I going to get outsized returns? Buy when everyone is buying and sell when everyone is selling is totally not my style. You can look at more portfolio transactions and you will know exactly how I plan my purchases

>>>>>>>>

arv18

well said maxpowar and investmalaysia618.

reflects my sentiments regarding this "tracked portfolio".

a wise and rich investor would advise against making further bets in bursa, due to abysmal performance, but this clown is talking about margin.

better call your broker and margin up bigly in harta today!

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-26 22:14 | Report Abuse

More importantly, the reason why I started publicly tracking my portfolio results was due to Lee soon sheng goading and insult to say that I am fake and writing articles just to sell a subscription.

And how after I have started publicly tracking my portfolio and grew from 37m in assets to 51m(high of 84 including margin) in assets over 3.5 years, then sslee is less condescending and more interested to see the process.

You kids just want to shortcut everything.

arv18

2,645 posts

Posted by arv18 > 2022-08-27 00:11 | Report Abuse

Listen to this clown:

"And thanks for the pointer, I have bought 100k shares in pchem as well.. on margin at 8.5+"

Then he says:
"You kids just want to shortcut everything."

What is margin if not a shortcut? So old and senile he does not realize he's contradicting himself.

I didn't say Pchem samrtalec - I said Harta. Don't twist things to suit yourself.

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-08-27 00:18 | Report Abuse

agree
margin is always a shortcut
and
margin is also about GREED

GREED to buy things when you do not have the money for it.

=> GREED IS GOOD ... Gordon Gekko

of course the greedy ones does NOT include the "old man" himself

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-08-27 01:35 | Report Abuse

I find it very weird that people love to buy up losers

why do people love to buy Harta?

its mind boggling
and with interest paying margin some more?
the minute you buy any share under margin,
it means entire portfolio is under margin.

senile old men cannot understand this very basic concept of risk assets.

Sslee

4,898 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-08-27 06:52 | Report Abuse

I find it very weird and funny people like arguing online without knowing who's arguing with you. It could be some 7 years old kid and you're trying to prove him your point. So don't, just walk away.

Sslee

4,898 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-08-27 07:02 | Report Abuse

So need to wait another 6 years for glove turnaround.

(吉隆坡26日讯)小摩继续“唱衰”手套股,贺特佳(HARTA,5168,主板保健股)目标价遭砍半,顶级手套(TOPGLOV,7113,主板保健股)目标价剩45仙!

贺特佳本月初公布惨淡业绩,并给予了悲观的前景展望,导致手套股再次“血流成河”,各大手套股本月股价再挫15%至35%之多。

然而摩根大通依然认为手套股还未到底,继续大砍这些公司的目标价,顶级手套目标价从原本的65仙,下砍至45仙;贺特佳目标价更是从原本2.50令吉,腰斩至1.20令吉。

这两家我国最大型的手套生产商,小摩都维持“减持”评级。

高产柅品工业(KOSSAN,7153,主板保健股)的目标价,同样从原本的1.70令吉,下修至1.40令吉,不过评级保持为“中和”。

小摩认为,高产柅品工业高达每股80仙的净现金,可助该股保住价值,“不过只有该公司拥有持续的派息政策,才能成为这个下行周期股价上涨的催化剂。”

该行重申,早前大幅度扩张导致的产能过剩,将祸害手套领域6年之久。

“我们认为,小型及新晋手套生产商需要退场,以及让老旧厂房退役,是加速供需回归平衡的方法。”

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-27 07:14 | Report Abuse

How is margin a shortcut? Margin is about having conviction in your ideas in buying stocks when it is selling at a huge discount to intrinsic value. For me that is the only way one beats inflation and volatility. Using that mindset it is the same thing with buying stocks using cash. You are "shortcutting" your waiting period by using your monthly wage and gambling it on a calculated bet that a stock will go up(or down) over a period of time. Anyone who tells you that you are not gambling when you buy a stock just hasn't been in the market long enough.

If you really want safe and not short cut, put your money in the money market funds or fixed deposit.

Or are you silly enough to believe that buying a fancy name "foreign etf" where you don't even know what stocks you are buying and in what volume at all is actually... Safe?

>>>>>>>

What is margin if not a shortcut? So old and senile he does not realize he's contradicting himself.

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-27 07:21 | Report Abuse

Much better than kids that promote buying gdex without even knowing the industry specifics. Or has the senile kid forgotten or doesn't even know the basics of business analysis?

How about that crock full of jaks investing with speed of light analysis whatnot. If anything you have never said any good thing about any stock in your entire post. And your only stock analysis recommendation of gdex was an abject failure over the last few years. At least my topglove made money from 2019 to 2020. How about you? It would seem that when you are losing money you talk so much more... It has been a repetitive pattern
>>>>>>>
i3lurker

I find it very weird that people love to buy up losers

why do people love to buy Harta?

arv18

2,645 posts

Posted by arv18 > 2022-08-27 07:26 | Report Abuse

Well, you said it, not me. Beats me how anyone can learn anything from this delusional fantasist.

The other weird thing about this clown and his "tracked portfolio" fetish/obsession. If it is "tracked" it must be real!

Hahahahaha!

How is margin a shortcut? Margin is about having conviction in your ideas in buying stocks when it is selling at a huge discount to intrinsic value. For me that is the only way one beats inflation and volatility.

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-27 07:39 | Report Abuse

AUG 2022 38,374,510.95 56,897,732.55 18,523,221.60 48.27%
qqq3, I will repeat this one last time. Even when now when market is bearish I still have made an unrealized/realized market profit of 18.5 million. Instead of simply criticizing you can at least read the financial figures of a portfolio, which is something YOU NEVER DO as a speculator ( which is why Tarzan rich and Jane poor). Over time this weakness of yours gets worse and worse which is why you losing money in your xinte and tencent. The key is reading the reports and not overpaying for company. Unlike you I buy harta at 6 and below, not at 18. I don't go around buying tencent at 700 and promoting left right center about China and China stocks.

And now your turn. You tell so many stories, your portfolio green or red since you started posting so much on i3? Your REAL portfolio. Not the one where you tell everyone how you can buy London biscuit at 3 cents and sell the same day for 7 cents and make tons of money while everyone else lose money. Someone already posted your picture on the group and how you bully and insult your cycling group friends. One of them knows a banker who is a common friend, who knows your analyst son who told me exactly how "good" of a trader you are. And now I know why I dare to show my results and portfolio online while you just cycle and talk nonsense every day with your China propoganda, but can't even speak Chinese or write in Chinese. I wonder who is the embarrassment to China here?

>>>>>>>>>

qqq3333

so tell me, u make money or lose money mark to market since the day u join i3 ... don't tell me about 5 years and 10 years bs. and please include your unrealised losses....

7 hours ago

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-27 07:41 | Report Abuse

Even today I am more than 40% up from 2019 calculation, while your portfolio is very obviously red. You dare to show?

Maxpowar

304 posts

Posted by Maxpowar > 2022-08-27 08:43 | Report Abuse

@arv18 exactly! if the portfolio is "tracked" it must be real haha.

hey old man, no matter how you like to spin it, a margin is a shortcut, period.

the reason why you garner so many opposing comments is because you are a cocky fellow, you just don't realize that.

reading from outsider pov, this thread is all about you boasting and lying about your so called investment philosophies, which is stewpid because you only use them to your convenience.

you keep daring others to show their portfolio, why should people do that? does showing portfolio legitimize it? you are the one who decided to create a fake portfolio, no one is obliged to follow suit.

from the comments you can already see many people don't buy your stories here. if you are so daring, don't create only a portfolio, put your face in the profile picture (and don't disgrace peter lynch pls), join real life youtube interviews/talk shows, then we talk.

Maxpowar

304 posts

Posted by Maxpowar > 2022-08-27 08:46 | Report Abuse

if you are unwilling to, then it's all fake. no need to defend for yourself, you liar! even using a fake portfolio, you have shown to the world how foolish your investment moves are, stop bringing people to holland!

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-27 09:29 | Report Abuse

Sslee So need to wait another 6 years for glove turnaround.

(吉隆坡26日讯)小摩继续“唱衰”手套股,贺特佳(HARTA,5168,主板保健股)目标价遭砍半,顶级手套(TOPGLOV,7113,主板保健股)目标价剩45仙!

贺特佳本月初公布惨淡业绩,并给予了悲观的前景展望,导致手套股再次“血流成河”,各大手套股本月股价再挫15%至35%之多。

然而摩根大通依然认为手套股还未到底,继续大砍这些公司的目标价,顶级手套目标价从原本的65仙,下砍至45仙;贺特佳目标价更是从原本2.50令吉,腰斩至1.20令吉。

这两家我国最大型的手套生产商,小摩都维持“减持”评级。

Another 6 years to see a turnaround????? OMG....

JP Morgan cuts its latest TP of Harta fm RM2.50 to RM1.20.....

Wah luckily still very much higher than I3lurker's TP RM0.50.....At least Philip can still sleep well by now....

But, wait wai wait......

What if Harta started to post Q losses in near future (is it possible Philip?) ....

Then will JP Morgan revise their TP lower again, say to Rm1.20, Rm1.00, Rm0.80 n maybe RM0.50??????

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-27 09:30 | Report Abuse

You are obviously trying to insult and bring me down so you can convince people to buy your stock tips programs and automated octafx copytrading scams. As someone who tries to get other to join your channel so you can sell your stock tips you should be asking yourself a very simple question:

If your stock tips really work, why bother to sell subscriptions? Your results should be more than enough for you to make money without selling classes.

And if you are such a good "investor" , where is your 3 year, 5 year and teen year portfolio results? Even when buying funds you have something called a fund factsheet which shows the long term performance of the fund. That is to reduce luck and to show exactly what your investment philosophy is and what the results are.

The fact is I have showed a trackable portfolio which people have viewing since 2019 and has shown a 20% CAGR increase yearly over the 4 year period, even through pandemic. How is this fake results?

Meanwhile everything you are asking me to do, you yourself don't dare to do. What a troll! Can't even start a portfolio.

Fyi there are thousand people on my telegram group to chat as humans and sharing information freely and analyzing every stock without being forced to join any paid group or pay your high fees for your fake "stock tips" which do not even come with guaranteed results.

You are obviously unhappy that I have exposed your predatory activities of looking for new investors to cheat. Thousands of people like you around. You will not be the first, and will definitely not be the last of those scammers.

I am proud to maintain my portfolio and articles on how I am using long term investing to get my results and again let me ask you very simply:

How has your ACTUAL portfolio performed over the last 4 years?

Are you getting your CAGR COMPOUNDED AVERAGE GROWTH RATE of your portfolio every year above 20%? What are your holding period? How consistently are you making your money?

More importantly, how do you handle things when it is not going your way and things are dropping. Are you selling your shares when everyone is panic selling? Are you buying in fervour when everyone is buying and FOMO?

You talk and sound exactly like how a fomo person would act. And when you lose money you lash out.

Pathetic.

One look at my portfolio you will notice, I sell when everyone is buying( topglove), and buying when everyone is selling (pchem,harta). Big bets, long bets and concentrated bets.i have 6 stocks holding for a long period( exactly like how I talk about investing), and the results are still fantastic despite everything that is happening.

I am still getting 50 cents in pchem every year over my balance holding cost now around 4.4. It is almost 50% of my portfolio. You can do the math on my dividend yield.

You talk so much: do tell me what stock you are holding that has large conviction and does as well for you over the last 4 years? Your thong guan? Your nonsense gambling stocks?

Come on. Stop criticizing and start sharing your stock picks on what you are actually investing in. Otherwise you are just a big talker with no balls to have conviction over your stock picks.

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-27 09:40 | Report Abuse

You still believe JP Morgan? Remember what they said when pchem was at 5? Remember what analysts were saying about tg in 2018 about their acquisition on nitrile supplier?

Let's get one thing straight. Harta is the best run glove company in bursa. Malaysia is the world's largest supplier of gloves. Harta is cash rich. And in the scheme of things, sooner or later harta business will recover over time. These are facts of life
>>>>>>>
Another 6 years to see a turnaround????? OMG....

JP Morgan cuts its latest TP of Harta fm RM2.50 to RM1.20.....

Wah luckily still very much higher than I3lurker's TP RM0.50.....At least Philip can still sleep well by now....

But, wait wai wait......

What if Harta started to post Q losses in near future (is it possible Philip?) ....

Then will JP Morgan revise their TP lower again, say to Rm1.20, Rm1.00, Rm0.80 n maybe RM0.50??????

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-27 09:40 | Report Abuse

Even if Philip continues to buy Harta shares for down averaging aggressively to lower his average cost (like what he did at Rm1.60+ recently) at RM1.40, 1.20,1.00,0.80, 0.60, 0.50.......

Say eventually Philip manages to buy another 5M or 10M shares in the next 2 to 3 years to lower his cost to RM2+ or even RM1+....If the share prices plunge further to Rm0.50 yr paper loss will be eventually much bigger by then

Another 6 years to go leh, as per JP Morgan's latest forecast...

Can Philip live to see his Harta to breakeven in his remaining time?

I think the chances is there....try to learn fm KYY (not fm his investment way in Xinquan lah)...walk at least 6000 steps a day, eat more oranges etc etc

These may help Philip to live upto 80+ or maybe 90+...

Ops meanwhile dont forget to pray everyday for the next Pandemic to come

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-27 09:49 | Report Abuse

U dont believe in JP Morgan's bullshits?????

Well, I think u are certainly not alone as many here didnt believe in JP Morgan's bullshit as well....

Especially when JP Morgan gave a TP of RM3.50 for TG in Dec 2020 when TG was ard RM7 then...

The rest is history.........

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-27 09:50 | Report Abuse

Again, learn fm KYY on his life style,not his shares investment style........

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-27 09:53 | Report Abuse

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 10 minutes ago | Report Abuse

You still believe JP Morgan? Remember what they said when pchem was at 5? Remember what analysts were saying about tg in 2018 about their acquisition on nitrile supplier?

So buy more Harta to average down loh...such a value buy...well managed Co good management Kuan Bros ever lasting Industry Rm2B of cash reserve to burn

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-27 09:55 | Report Abuse

I cant see i cant feel China Glove Co they never exist they never exist everything is fine my Harta will breakeven soon
I cant see i cant feel China Glove Co they never exist they never exist everything is fine my Harta will breakeven soon
U cant see U cant feel China Glove Co they never exist they never exist everything is fine my Harta will breakeven soon

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-27 09:57 | Report Abuse

My Pchem make a lot of money u r 30 years old strawberry generation U dont have 10 years portfolio
My Pchem make a lot of money u r 30 years old strawberry generation U dont have 10 years portfolio

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-27 10:01 | Report Abuse

Everything will be fine Philip dont worry ...

Just have to repeat those sentences 5 times a day

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-27 10:05 | Report Abuse

Ops forget to tell u another good news...If u own more than 12M shares U will likely to see your name in Harta's Annual Report as 30 top shareholders....

By then we all in I3 will be very proud of you Philip....

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-27 10:06 | Report Abuse

Latest Annual Report 2022

28 CITIGROUP NOMINEES (ASING) SDN BHD UBS AG 11,790,096 0.34
29 AMANAHRAYA TRUSTEES BERHADPUBLIC ISLAMIC DIVIDEND FUND 11,702,300 0.34
30 LIM BOON KIONG 11,097,000 0.32

Hope to see you in Annual Report 2023

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-27 10:16 | Report Abuse

Let's kick Lim Boon Kiong out...

Maxpowar

304 posts

Posted by Maxpowar > 2022-08-27 10:39 | Report Abuse

He’s really stubborn and egoistic, even after multiple confrontation by many people here he still fights back at every person like a mad bulldog..you must been having a terrible life in person..I don’t see big retailers like cold eye, tian ge, harryteo engaging in dispute with people in the public..haha

Maxpowar

304 posts

Posted by Maxpowar > 2022-08-27 10:40 | Report Abuse

Close the portfolio la old man, with all the lies and stories you make up, you can sleep well at night meh? Ok lo if it makes you feel less pathetic in real life..

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-27 10:58 | Report Abuse

Philip just buy another 4m to 5m Harta shares so that yr name will appear in Top 30 Sharesholder in Harta's Annual Report 2023

Let those doubters to see u are real n yr portfolio is real....all r real chin chin one....

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-08-27 11:01 | Report Abuse

yes
its very obvious to everybody except the said deranged silly old man

Posted by Maxpowar > 10 minutes ago | Report Abuse

Close the portfolio la old man, with all the lies and stories you make up, you can sleep well at night meh? Ok lo if it makes you feel less pathetic in real life..

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-08-27 11:04 | Report Abuse

its very simple
I dun give a damn on his portfolio

he claims my portfolio is loss
since I know my portfolio is profitable

that makes him a phony, a liar and extremely mad

ALSO => in conclusion this means his portfolio is FAKE
(since he makes FAKE claims)

Posted by CharlesT > 2 minutes ago | Report Abuse

Philip just buy another 4m to 5m Harta shares so that yr name will appear in Top 30 Sharesholder in Harta's Annual Report 2023

Let those doubters to see u are real n yr portfolio is real....all r real chin chin one....

Sslee

4,898 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-08-27 12:16 | Report Abuse

Petronm number 30 only hold 202,800 units. It is more easy to get into Petronm Top 30 list.

30. CGS-CIMB NOMINEES (TEMPATAN) SDN BHD
PLEDGED SECURITIES ACCOUNT FOR TIAN WEE KONG (MUAR-CL)
202,800 0.075

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-08-27 12:57 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-27 13:44 | Report Abuse

So easy for those who don't have a portfolio to say that other people's portfolio is fake.

As usual it is easiest for those who have never achieved anything in life to criticize others to make themselves feel better so they can continue to be lazy trolls.

I should know better than to reply to under achievers in life.

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-08-27 13:49 | Report Abuse

lets have ...
Marketing 101

[Tool => Best 3 words to describe]
Best 3 words to describe silly deranged old man

Incompetent ... [documented buying Serba]
Revengeful ... [documented gospel truth kicking out non-asslickers from Telegram Group]
Fake ... [documented Fake Portfolio]

Posted by value_seeker > 2022-08-27 15:39 | Report Abuse

I lur ker is fake

Sslee

4,898 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-08-27 15:43 | Report Abuse

i3lurker is not a fake but a 7 years old kid.

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-08-27 16:26 | Report Abuse

not yet
I am only 6 and a half
gonna be 7 soon

Posted by Sslee > 41 minutes ago | Report Abuse

i3lurker is not a fake but a 7 years old kid.

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-27 17:28 | Report Abuse

Something for people like ilurker, Charles and all the rest of the wannabe star investors to learn about. Stop trying to time the market and instead spend more time in the market

>>>>>>
https://youtu.be/SbUkmysgXFs

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-27 17:31 | Report Abuse

The only thing documented is you bashing on EVERY stock, and the only stock you promoted which was gdex was doing very badly after your heavy promotion.
>>>>>>>
i3lurker

lets have ...
Marketing 101

Maxpowar

304 posts

Posted by Maxpowar > 2022-08-27 19:30 | Report Abuse

hey old eunuch, people have their portfolios, they just don't shove their investment/trading philosophies down people's throat and try to convince the world the best stocks in bursa are pchem, ql, yinson.(WHICH THEY AREN'T BY THE WAY)

you should just close this whole "tracked portfolio" bullcrap, lest people will keep calling you out for deceiving others in their investment journey.

by the way i3lurker made a precise point, that apart from being egoistic, stubborn and deceiving, you are revengeful too for banning non-conformist(and i mean those who share different opinion than yours) in the group.

like i said, if you have balls then show your face, accept interview invitation and not hide behind some anonymous account with fake display pic and fake portfolio. (it proves fak all really)

=============================================================================================================================
Philip ( buy what you understand) So easy for those who don't have a portfolio to say that other people's portfolio is fake.

As usual it is easiest for those who have never achieved anything in life to criticize others to make themselves feel better so they can continue to be lazy trolls.

I should know better than to reply to under achievers in life.
27/08/2022 1:44 PM

Maxpowar

304 posts

Posted by Maxpowar > 2022-08-27 19:34 | Report Abuse

anyone who jumps into pchem,ql now is digging their own grave, in contrary to what the old eunuch tries to deceive the public, these stocks have very limited upside regardless whether it's from investor/trader pov.

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-27 19:36 | Report Abuse

Ok, let's follow you into buying thong guan instead eh?

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-27 19:37 | Report Abuse

What do you mean shove? I don't go into those stock discussion channels and start posting my own ideas unlike you. Embarrassing indeed.

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-27 19:37 | Report Abuse

In fact, the only place I do leave my comments now is my own portfolio page. Which you are disrupting. So go back to your cave, little troll.

Sslee

4,898 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-08-27 20:03 | Report Abuse

After reading thro' the whole argument now I only get it:

The best stocks in bursa are pchem, ql, yinson, thong guan and Gdex.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-08-27 20:31 | Report Abuse

Posted by Sslee > Aug 27, 2022 8:03 PM | Report Abuse

After reading thro' the whole argument now I only get it:

The best stocks in bursa are pchem, ql, yinson, thong guan and Gdex.

Answer : End of argument! So pick only this 5! Period!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz