12 people like this.

2,633 comment(s). Last comment by Windy1974 2 months ago

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-28 23:15 | Report Abuse

Once you are done suckling balls on kcchongz let's get back to the truth.

How do you still look at tguan when your stock is down. From your price of rm3, now the stock is down to 2.6. are you still holding? Are you still buying? What percentage of your portfolio is tguan? Are you full of conviction? 10%?25%?50%? All in? Do share.

Let's put you on the hot seat for once. What stocks do you actually hold?

>>>>>>
Maxpowar

It’s no wonder kcchongz is able to garner more respect, investment aside, he has class and knows when to shut his mouth. Unlike you, what have you got? A big fat mouth full of lies, and a sky high ego which no one appreciates.

6 minutes ago

Maxpowar

304 posts

Posted by Maxpowar > 2022-08-28 23:18 | Report Abuse

All of the above statements are no brainers. Saying identify growth stocks with excellence and pay a fair price for it is like saying you need to earn money to become rich. Duh! You talk so much but first have a look at your current position, shameless claims really. Secondly, don’t bring others to Holland by asking them to concentrate buying, you don’t know their risk appetite so who are you to dictate how others should buy their stocks? One more thing, did you just write BET big? My goodness….just stop..

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-28 23:55 | Report Abuse

Max, do tell on your tguan position and how confident you are.

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-08-29 00:00 | Report Abuse

Maxpowar

said old man is an unlicensed Quack Financial Planner providing scheduled services without any SC license.

normally all Quacks do the same thing.
Identify Growth stocks.
No Guidance provided.
whereas
Licensed people will tell you a minimum growth rate of 20%
by equity
by shareholders' funds
by revenue,
by expenses
by total assets,
by total staff,

=> Quack cook... ... select a good carrot.

=> Licensed cook ...
look for deep orange color
no weird colors
no deep punctures into root.
must be fat
absence of pits
root must be rigid and not flacid like old men kukujiao

see the difference?

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-29 00:01 | Report Abuse

Yes, no brainers indeed. Which is why I maintain my portfolio here so people can actually see how to put no brainers to practise. Easy to talk, harder to do right? Which is why in my portfolio selection the is date, volume, percentage of portfolio, to show what I talk about and what I do is the same.

How about you tguan boy? Telling people on tguan group to buy and if they sell they are brainless and don't know anything about investing.

If anything that is one thing I have never done on this group, telling people what to buy and when to sell and to buy my subscription package, unlike you.

So? Still waiting on your recommendation on tguan. Long time no more comment, ever since you started losing money on it.

Sslee

4,867 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-08-29 07:11 | Report Abuse

Pchem is lucky to have a very rich parent in Petronas.
Imagine if Pchem had to pay a market price for it raw mat (NG) what will be Pchem profit?

Imagine if rival companies from korea/china and etc file anti subsidy complaint to WTO to impose anti-subsidy tax worldwide on Pchem products then what will happen?

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-29 08:09 | Report Abuse

Philip is also very lucky to marry a rich man's daughter

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-29 08:10 | Report Abuse

The best investment of his life

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-29 08:10 | Report Abuse

No need to imagine. This competitive advantage is the reason why I bought pchem in the first place versus buying luxchem or lctitan. This moat has been there since day one, and will continue to be there as 50% ownership of pchem belongs to Petronas. So why fight but just enjoy the ride and benefit?

As for complaining, China is giving a 7% subsidy to China gloves makers due to the requirement of critical industries healthcare to fight COVID. This is the main reason why glove makers are so competitive versus harta and tg in pricing, selling below cost in many ways. Do we complain to WTO, it would be pointless. The fact is, despite throwing price, China gloves are still unpopular in Western countries and USA still prefers harta nitrile gloves.

Time will only tell if those glove companies can continue to operate at a loss( they have already cancelled expansion plans) moving forward when things stabilise, harta superior quality, lower defective rate( best in the industry) and superior management will show true over time. Why not? They have been the best qa/qc for the last 20 years, and I don't see this moat changing.
>>>>>>>>
Sslee

Pchem is lucky to have a very rich parent in Petronas.
Imagine if Pchem had to pay a market price for it raw mat (NG) what will be Pchem profit?

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-29 08:13 | Report Abuse

Yes, time to get off your butt and actually get a girlfriend young man. Robert kuok did it, li ka shing did it, even tg boss did it. Don't wait too long to get a wife, not healthy.

>>>>>>
CharlesT

Philip is also very lucky to marry a rich man's daughter

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-29 08:16 | Report Abuse

Too late...maybe time to look for a rich widow....even she is old n ugly...

Then got chance to inherit hundreds of million RM fm her....

So then can show off a portfolio of RM50m+ in i3

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-29 08:16 | Report Abuse

How to build a RM50M portfolio in I3?

To marry a rich widow who owns more than RM100m

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-29 08:17 | Report Abuse

Even u lose 50% u still hv RM50m+

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-29 08:31 | Report Abuse

But Uncle Philip is a bit sneaky n selfish also.......

For years he pretended to educate you using his so called 10 years long term porfortlio...But if u follow so u will be stuck in Harta for the next 5- 10 years with him...n eventually high chances that u will be ended up poorer than now

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-29 08:34 | Report Abuse

Philip can average down his Harta fm RM6+ all the way to RM1.60+ now...I believe he surely can do so for the next few years to 1.00 0.80 0.60 etc

U can ah?

If u cant time to look for a richman's son or daughter...alternately a rich sugar daddy or sugar mom also work i think

Sslee

4,867 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-08-29 08:37 | Report Abuse

CharlesT,
Don't let jealousy get the best of you.

By the way if you are looking for a rich widow, first thing you must change your profile photo to something like me or i3lurker.

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-29 08:39 | Report Abuse

Lol....thanks for yr noble advice....

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-29 08:56 | Report Abuse

Quoted by Philip earlier

Time will only tell if those glove companies can continue to operate at a loss( they have already cancelled expansion plans) moving forward when things stabilise, harta superior quality, lower defective rate( best in the industry) and superior management will show true over time. Why not? They have been the best qa/qc for the last 20 years, and I don't see this moat changing.

Ya ya Harta has been doing very well for the past 10 to 20 years Philip's history n memory is still very good

But then why ASP drops like hell profit drops like hell share prices drop like hell plant under utilised (50% to 60% only) new projects on hold or delay...

U simply have no idea abt all this right?

Just like when u started to buy at Rm5+ or Rm6+ last Oct (thinking price is cheap as its back to pre covid 19 level later Father in Law will say Ah Philip Chai is very smart etc) n u never expect price to drop more than 60% in few months' time to Rm1.60+ right?

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-29 09:13 | Report Abuse

How to explain to yr in law?

How to justify yr decision to buy lower n lower n lower n lower n lower n lower?

Harta now gives 3.5 cents div very good very happy?

Kuan Bros very handsome very smart?

They still hv Rm2B cash reserve to burn in the coming years very geng?

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-29 09:25 | Report Abuse

Or I have a 10 years shares portfolio here I m a man.... u dont show yr 10 years portfolio u are a kid u no fight with me?

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-29 09:29 | Report Abuse

Do u realize that u are the only one to show yr so called real portfolio in I3?

Do u know why?

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-29 09:42 | Report Abuse

Exactly. The point is transparency. Do you know how many people are transparent on i3. Even kyy that you criticize so much is not as transparent
>>>>>>

CharlesT

Do u realize that u are the only one to show yr so called real portfolio in I3?

Do u know why?

Maxpowar

304 posts

Posted by Maxpowar > 2022-08-29 09:48 | Report Abuse

Regarding the glove industry, the whole business landscape has turned for the worse. IMO, it is irrational to blindly compare historical PE with current PE and deduce that the glove companies are undervalued.

In the past, they were given much higher PE by the market because of their steady growth with increasing demand, and the fact that Malaysia is the largest glove export country.

Unfortunately, covid has squeezed dry all the glove companies' future earning by the unprecedented glove demand.

Post pandemically speaking, the global market share in the glove industry has been snatched up by big and small, listed and non-listed companies in different countries.

So the question to ask now is will the malaysia public listed glove companies make a come back in terms of their earnings? YES, but will it grow consistently? IMO YES, but it's going to take god knows how many years for supply-demand to reach an equilibrium. Not apple to apple comparison, but take a good look at the real estate industry, they never came back since 8-10 years ago after the booming housing demand. More importantly, even if the big 4 glove companies make a come back, they likely won't enjoy the "monopoly" status they once had in the past, even many small glove companies will close down or get merged.

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-29 09:53 | Report Abuse

Till now Philip no bola to answer all my question on glove outlook....

But he will spend hours to calculate n show me his decision to swap his in law's PB Bank into Pchem during 2019 is a very good one....though i just casually ask him abt that as I never folllow PB Bank

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-29 09:54 | Report Abuse

Philip is a very good Tai Chi Master....

I bet he has high chance to live to see his Harta to breakeven, as long as he continue to buy Harta lower n lower n lower for the next few years

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-29 09:55 | Report Abuse

Dont forget to eat pineapple everyday also lah

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-29 10:01 | Report Abuse

How long do u think this down cycle of glove will last?

JP Morgan's bullshit forecast is ard 6 years

The Kuans of Harta said it may take 2 years

What say U Philip?

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-29 10:03 | Report Abuse

This is the most crucial question for u to answer.....

Instead of those childish matters u raised like i win u lose i m a man u are a boy etc

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-29 10:06 | Report Abuse

Or whether I am a 30 years old strawberry generation or 80 years pineapple generations....

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-29 10:10 | Report Abuse

Yr argument is very funny...does my age matter to u?

U dont listen to those younger than you...

U only listen to those who r elder than U ah?

Then It seems KYY is the only one U listen loh ? He is 80+

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-29 10:20 | Report Abuse

Philip u could be 60+ or 70+ now i guess

But deep inside yr heart I see a 6 to 7 years old little boy

Posted by investmalaysia618 > 2022-08-29 10:51 | Report Abuse

now i get why this uncle not selling pchem when it was RM10.5, dont know how to explain to in law if the price continue goes up to 11,12,13. kikikiki

Maxpowar

304 posts

Posted by Maxpowar > 2022-08-29 10:52 | Report Abuse

Exactly @CharlesT

The reason why he refused to answer your question is because he himself doesn't know.

Also, he holds the mentality that human becomes wiser as they age, but this isn't always the case. It's for this sole reason he keeps talking to anyone younger than him in a condescending manner.

He fires back at anyone that disagrees with him, thankfully this platform is open for discussion, otherwise he would've blocked everyone of us here, letting only few boot lickers stay.

Maxpowar

304 posts

Posted by Maxpowar > 2022-08-29 10:57 | Report Abuse

Old eunuch needs to learn to walk the talk, don't put the word transparency by the mouth but on the other hand ignore others when he is asked to show his face, or write a book. Of course, he can choose not to do, but that almost immediately takes away his credibility.

Posted by Investmalaysiaa > 2022-08-29 13:29 | Report Abuse

There’s still a bunch of supporters in his telegram group. Stoopid people. Don’t know how to analyse situation. Only look at the numbers instead of percentage

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-08-29 15:40 | Report Abuse

As you already know by now, I always buy with a 5-10 year outlook on the long term viability of the business. Kid max say 6 years, harta say 2 years. I say harta is still flush with cash, still profitable, no chance of bankruptcy on the horizon. So my expectation of investment of 3 years is more than enough to wait, as I am enjoying dividends every quarter anyway. The question to ask is 3 years from now do you you can still buy harta at 1.6?

Meanwhile tguan kid kid scolding people for selling tguan at 3.

You must be new to investing world

>>>>>>
CharlesT

How long do u think this down cycle of glove will last?

JP Morgan's bullshit forecast is ard 6 years

The Kuans of Harta said it may take 2 years

What say U Philip?

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-29 15:58 | Report Abuse

The question to ask is 3 years from now do you you can still buy harta at 1.6?

Maybe by then price drops another 70% fm 1.60+ to Rm0.50+ leh

Who knows...

U also never expect price to drop ard 70% fm yr first entry price of Rm5+ in Oct 2021 to Rm1.60 now right?

Maxpowar

304 posts

Posted by Maxpowar > 2022-08-29 16:10 | Report Abuse

@Investmalaysiaa If you're inside his group, you'll realize it's always the few person replying to him only, those who always lick his boot like "ryan superior", "jackyap". The majority of the rest are just silent readers, or those who do not disagree with him but don't dare to share their opinion because they're afraid of getting kicked from the group. When old eunuch kicks people out, there won't be notification, so you'll see people who used to be active suddenly just vanish from the group. Well..it's because they have been kicked by this old egoistic man

@old eunuch philip why do you keep bringing up tguan? just scroll up you'll see I earned a almost 50% for holding 6 months. Not because I'm brilliant, but I know to take profit and not bag holding like you. Hypocrite like you like to talk about watching the paint dry, but the bigger problem is you don't know when the paint has dried, so you wait until rain pours and there goes your waiting..down the drain..so you keep waiting and waiting again in the name of having long term investing horizon. What a shame.

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-29 16:14 | Report Abuse

Posted by LaoTzeAhSir > 2021-09-09 11:37 | Report Abuse

so many trolls trying to stay relevant at Philip's place. ridiculous.

In I3 so far I only see one PLP retaxd lah, LaoTzeAhSir.....

Maxpowar

304 posts

Posted by Maxpowar > 2022-08-29 16:15 | Report Abuse

Although I don't have a position in tguan now after selling in trenches around sept last year. But if I were to comment on company prospect between tguan and harta now, it's a no brainer tguan will definitely outperform harta in the short-mid or even long term due to change in business nature of the glove industry. Even technical analysis wise, tguan is on a steady uptrend with healthy pullback, fundamental analysis wise, latest QR record historical high revenue AND profit, net cash company trading a historical low PE with great future prospect with only one competitor which is scientex. You don't even have to agree with me old eunuch, give it 3-6 months you'll see I'm right. Don't worry, I'll be around to pull your legs when it happens haha

Maxpowar

304 posts

Posted by Maxpowar > 2022-08-29 16:18 | Report Abuse

Initially I didn't even wanna entertain this old eunuch regarding tguan since I don't gain anything from sharing my opinion, but since the old eunuch is so desperate to know my opinion on tguan (which I've already mentioned if you scroll up), I don't mind giving my views again, but this is not buy/sell call.

Sslee

4,867 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-08-29 16:23 | Report Abuse

Philip should by now learn the hard lesson of never invite strangers into your house.

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-08-29 16:44 | Report Abuse

HE IS A FAILURE

in the US, sales reps must prove to SC that their clients, those who wanted to, bought those shares before these Sales Rep themselves buy.

said old man grabs those shares and then tells everybody (said victims) to buy.

his entire miserable life,
its unthinkable for him
and he had never done it,
to tell people to buy first
and after ALL have bought, then only he buys

I remember I did it one, I told sslee to buy and few days later only I bought it up

Posted by Sslee > 15 minutes ago | Report Abuse

Philip should by now learn the hard lesson of never invite strangers into your house.

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2022-08-29 16:44 | Report Abuse

The hard lesson he learned is never to mess with a 30 years old kid ......lol

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-08-29 16:48 | Report Abuse

I am only 6 and half

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-08-29 16:57 | Report Abuse

I used to incur few hundred RM losses now and then helping silly youngsters who got stuck inside silly counters.

sometimes in a popular forum,
a silly feller will come to promote a real silly counter.
When I analyze those bid and offers and those differences,
its just only around RM100 losses sometimes
ie
I buy up all those offers
and immediately dump exact units to those bids,
I spend small sum only but silly feller managed to escape with some profits

I think of it as coffee and cake at Harrods.

for some "depressed" people a few hundred RM profits is the difference between life and death.

Sslee

4,867 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-08-29 16:58 | Report Abuse

I am ensure of free flow Beer and Lobster every time I follow i3lurker buy recommendation. TQVM

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-08-29 17:04 | Report Abuse

as addendun to above
so if I post my Portfolio,
you will see really chehkai lowyah companies
and every transaction is a loss of few hundred RM immediate buy and sell on same day at a small loss

=> would this portfolio help you at all?

I really cannot understand why the youth of today buys up such chehkai companies ...

Posted by value_seeker > 2022-08-29 17:11 | Report Abuse

Harta will most likely be good than bankrupt in next 3 years.

Maxpowar

304 posts

Posted by Maxpowar > 2022-08-29 17:17 | Report Abuse

Feel free to disagree with me, but I've come to realize many if not most companies in bursa can't be held on forever. Reason being, most if not all companies in listed in Bursa do not involve in a global business that brings about disruptive changes like those in the USA. Most of the sectors that contribute to the country economy are involved in manufacturing which heavily relies on manual labour, in other words, low skilled workers. Without upskilling professions, the GDP will not increase in tandem with average household income. As a result, of course the KLCI index won't have breakthrough. This is the reason why S&P500 & Nasdaq have been increasing over the decades while the KLCI index can't even breakthrough 1800 that it achieved in 2018.

We can't argue with the fact on how those who bought pbbank during the 80's would've become millionaires now. Times have changed, Malaysian population growth rate has reached a plateau. Many industries which relied on population can't enjoy the profit it once had. Hence, one really needs an astute mind to know when to take profit and not blindly aim to hold a company for 10 years.

Feel free to disagree with me, I promise to not bite back like the old eunuch.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz