3 people like this.

5,349 comment(s). Last comment by King Kong73 2013-05-06 07:03

super911

298 posts

Posted by super911 > 2013-03-19 12:03 | Report Abuse

Brother and sister, latest hot movie from Sarawak https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1RRNggnM6A&feature=player_embedded

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-03-19 12:10 | Report Abuse

yep now we wait for najib action or inaction :( maybe he will also blame on Agen Anwar haha
http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/video-expose-implicates-sarawak-cm-kin-in-alleged-land-graft/

datuk

4,935 posts

Posted by datuk > 2013-03-19 12:12 | Report Abuse

mai lioa si kan on this old man.....he had implanted the culture that brought us behind the singapore, taiwan and korea!!!

Very soon we will be falling behind indonesia, the philippine, vietnam and Thailand.

passerby

2,877 posts

Posted by passerby > 2013-03-19 12:21 | Report Abuse

if only Sarawak internet penetration is high enough. time to fight for better infra for Sabah & Sarawak - people of East Malaysia need to watch the video

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-19 12:25 | Report Abuse

I am still excited over the crowd attendance of the DAP 47th year anniversary in Skudai last night.A friend who attended says there are certainly more than 40,000 people despite it being a monday.There were no free food and drinks.No gifts and lucky draws.Everyone came with a "UBAH" mind.

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2403/skudai3.jpg

It is damn shameful for BN in Seremban gathering,3000 tables of free food with lucky draw of Proton car n other attractive prizes but only20000 in attendance with half of them foreign workers.Although the original organiser is MCA but they are afraid to use their name but instead making use of Chinese Chamber Association to mislead the people to attend.....MCA always cheat the Chinese, damn

We hope to see change in johor, people are fed up with this corrupt and racist regime, we want a better tommorow for our future generation.

Sybas Joharean, Looks in Johore 'Ubah' looks very likely to happen. The people of Johore have read and understand the total situation of the country and are inpatiently looking forward for the 13th general election. The rakyat is becoming bored waiting for the Parliament to dissolve.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-19 12:30 | Report Abuse

Lim Guan Eng says BN give rebate for smart phone but Pakatan Rakyat will give free wifi for all towns.Which do you prefer?

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-03-19 12:33 | Report Abuse

must come with enough bandwidth & don't hike tax to pay tm bill yea :D

Aston

56 posts

Posted by Aston > 2013-03-19 12:34 | Report Abuse

Bingo, I calculated roughly 3000 to 5000 ppl only

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-19 12:35 | Report Abuse

Anwar’s not important, good governance is
Mohd Ariff Sabri Aziz
| March 18, 2013

A good government is constituted by good people and the Umno-BN regime falls very short on 'goodness'.
COMMENT

This coming general election is not about the culmination of efforts to make Anwar Ibrahim a prime minister.

Dr Mahathir Mohamad and his followers would want us to believe in that big lie. But it’s a lie that we must politely refuse if we still can do so politely.

Making Anwar a prime minister is secondary. The primary purpose is to install a good government.

Now, a good government is constituted by good people. That is the fundamental requirement.

We need good people, qualified, dedicated and selfless who work the system to make the country better.

When we say that, it is easy for people like Mahathir and Chandra Muzaffar (president of the International Movement for a Just World) to pour scorn and ridicule.

Mahathir in politics and Chandra in intellectual-dom cannot understand the contradiction.

It is as such not hard to reconcile the contradicting nature of people in Umno and people represented by Chandra.

They think and believe that ONLY they are capable of doing good and are unable to bring themselves to accepting that they can do wrong.

In order to “disbelieve” that “good” people like them can deteriorate into evil-doers requires a longer and indirect thinking process. It requires them to subordinate their emotions to rational thinking.

Mahathir has no time for that and it seems Chandra doesn’t want to do that either.

They prefer to continue believing that it’s ONLY them who can do good and it is impossible for good people like them to do “no good”.

Clean voting system

To believe that they, too, are fallible requires subordinating self-praise to rational analysis. Mahathir, we know, wallows in self-flattery and cannot comprehend why people want to limit his politics.

When Chandra said “it’s only people like us who can fulfil promises and who have the experience to govern”, he was representing a section of the thinking crowd who can never reconcile to the fact and reality that others beside themselves are capable of ruling this country.

So, what do we mean by good people working the system?

We mean a government that will preserve and strengthen the institutions that make a democracy strong.

We mean a clean system of voting process, the supremacy of Parliament, an independent judiciary, an efficient civil service, an incorruptible executive part of the government.

We mean institutions that safeguard our security – the police and military – who will be professional and act with full integrity and accountability.

Mohd Ariff Sabri Aziz is a former Umno assemblyman and is now a DAP member. He is a FMT columnist.

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/opinion/2013/03/18/anwars-not-important-good-governance-is/

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-03-19 12:38 | Report Abuse

Posted by Aston > Mar 19, 2013 12:34 PM | Report Abuse

LoL ... no lah, be fair! I think easily 10k

Ooi Teik Bee

11,175 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-03-19 12:41 | Report Abuse

Either color blind or count with one eye

Aston

56 posts

Posted by Aston > 2013-03-19 12:42 | Report Abuse

Kc, you calculate the first 100 ppl then use that rough area size to determine the first 1000 and u will see what I mean...

Aston

56 posts

Posted by Aston > 2013-03-19 12:43 | Report Abuse

Ooi,

Support cannot be blind....ok

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-19 12:44 | Report Abuse

Monday, March 18, 2013

Project IC had Dr M's approval, says former DO

http://malaysiansmustknowthetruth.blogspot.com/2013/03/project-ic-had-dr-ms-approval-says.html

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-19 12:46 | Report Abuse

Blatant show of arrogance by Shahrizat

...read it FREE here..

http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/224242

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-03-19 12:48 | Report Abuse

OK Ashton. I am looking at some pro Govt bloggers even they admit more than 10k. That's my only source I will admit. I was not there! And thanks for your input!

Aston

56 posts

Posted by Aston > 2013-03-19 12:49 | Report Abuse

Kc, also note this is not the BERSIH type gathering where everyone is standing close together. This one have chair and they are sitted occupying front leg space and chair space. Maybe Ooi see can see some sitting on top of each other ....I don't know. But it certainly tells you how some ppl analyse the stock don't you think?

Aston

56 posts

Posted by Aston > 2013-03-19 12:52 | Report Abuse

I am counting from the photo only....see the photo for yourself and use the commonly use method of finger size according to the distance the photo was taken....

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-19 12:53 | Report Abuse

‘BN Pilihan Rakyat’ fails to sizzle
G Lavendran
| March 18, 2013

After tucking into free meals of chicken and receiving 'ang pow' packets, half the crowd left the event before the arrival of PM Najib........haa haa haa....BN/UMNO thik the people are stupid...so take the BR1M 1 & 2 & vote for Pakatan Rakyat lah, haa haa haa

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2013/03/18/bn-pilihan-rakyat-fails-to-sizzle/

What BN/UMNO gives you take it as it's Rakyat money & NOT BN/UMNO money but when it comes to voting, you vote Pakatan Rakyat.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-19 12:54 | Report Abuse

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > Mar 19, 2013 12:41 PM | Report Abuse

Either color blind or count with one eye

...haa haa haa.....good one brother Ooi

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-03-19 12:55 | Report Abuse

Ashton :)

Voice of reason! Bravo!

Aston

56 posts

Posted by Aston > 2013-03-19 12:57 | Report Abuse

I rather be realistic than give false hope and be dissapointed when the results comes out...

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-03-19 12:59 | Report Abuse

unfortunately, it seems like to many today, it is either absolute black if not white... sigh

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-19 12:59 | Report Abuse

MIC and Gerakan to swap seats
B Nantha Kumar
| March 18, 2013

Malaysian Nanban headlines the deal struck by Koh Tsu Koon and G Palanivel for two state seats in Perak.

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2013/03/18/mic-and-gerakan-to-swap-seats/

haa haa haa, 2 UMNO balls licking party want to exchange seats....exchange or no exchange , these 2 idiotic & spineless parties will be wipe out especially in Perak.

passerby

2,877 posts

Posted by passerby > 2013-03-19 13:01 | Report Abuse

sometime, i just don't understand why BN still keeping those corrupted officers without any action. people want action taken, don't just stay silent & hope people will forget.

had BN taken serious actions & show their sincerity, people will not be so angry.

If Sarawak internet penetration is as high as Peninsular & literacy rate on equivalent level, BN can kiss good-bye to Sarawak. so damaging the video...still unbelievable "bek moh" cousins in the video so clear & with the documents.

See how BN will respond to the video...

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-19 13:03 | Report Abuse

Posted by bingo > Mar 19, 2013 01:01 PM | Report Abuse X

Posted by Aston > Mar 19, 2013 12:57 PM | Report Abuse

I rather be realistic than give false hope and be dissapointed when the results comes out...

...you some sort of "see all sifu"???? ...today register here & started banging away here at this topic ..what's in your mind????

Aston

56 posts

Posted by Aston > 2013-03-19 13:03 | Report Abuse

Oh I see now got camp here BN and PR ....didn't scroll earlier to check....but nevertheless what is real continues to be and Bingo, making such statement as 40,000 ppl from the photo will be more damaging for PR than helping them...
For the BERSIH 2 I agree it was hard to calculate because the ppl were standing very close and similar to almost overlapping depending on the angle the photo was taken.

Here it's clear....pls say this was earlier taken before the crowd came out...otherwise another way to count is blow up the photo and do it manually and multiply base on spacing. Because of chair spacing is quite consistent

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-19 13:08 | Report Abuse

Ex-MACC Chief Apologises To S'gor MB In Open Court...

Ah Jib Kor, where to hide your face???

“I, Datuk Seri Panglima Ahmad Said bin Hamdan (pic), sincerely apologise to Tan Sri Abdul Khalid bin Ibrahim, over my statement on February 21, 2009, that was published by the media,” he said as he read out the apology the parties had agreed on yesterday.

“The statement was made in my capacity as MACC chief at the time. It was made in response to a question that was asked of me by media representatives about the progress of MACC’s investigations on Abdul Khalid,” he added.

“I made the statement without any ill-intentions and without any intention to jeopardise the reputation, image and integrity of the plaintiff.”

...continue reading here please...

http://www.malaysiandigest.com/news/36-local2/287752-ex-macc-chief-apologises-to-sgor-mb-in-open-court.html?q=news%2F36-local2%2F287752-ex-macc-chief-apologises-to-sgor-mb-in-open-court.html

Aston

56 posts

Posted by Aston > 2013-03-19 13:08 | Report Abuse

Bingo if you consider this as me banging away here as you have suggested...I thought this is the topic to share?
Anyway what I shared is more technical way to calculate rather than claims and accusation. Be rational ok.

Aston

56 posts

Posted by Aston > 2013-03-19 13:11 | Report Abuse

Similarly to Ooi do the same blow up and count. Otherwise a simple calculation may cast doubt on ability to see bigger picture in share trading...

Aston

56 posts

Posted by Aston > 2013-03-19 13:13 | Report Abuse

By the way Bingo, simple calculation don't need sifu status ya?

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-19 13:23 | Report Abuse

Aston , yes, this topic as the name suggest is Dr Mahathir: Malaysia's debt still healthy and then suddenly you start criticizing the crowd size....you must be Rais Yatim in disguse as he said Berseh 2 as only 10,000 people, idiotic isn't it??

And Aston, is your calculation so good as you presume you are??????

Ooi Teik Bee

11,175 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-03-19 13:25 | Report Abuse

Malaysiakini reported 20,000 strong crowd, may be you want to argue with 50% accuracy, it is still > 10,000 like what KC said.

3,000 to 5,000 is definitely wrong. 5,000 count with one eye, both eyes >= 10,000 sounds more appropriate.

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-03-19 13:30 | Report Abuse

Posted by passerby > Mar 19, 2013 01:01 PM | Report Abuse

sometime, i just don't understand why BN still keeping those corrupted officers without any action. people want action taken, don't just stay silent & hope people will forget.

had BN taken serious actions & show their sincerity, people will not be so angry.

If Sarawak internet penetration is as high as Peninsular & literacy rate on equivalent level, BN can kiss good-bye to Sarawak. so damaging the video...still unbelievable "bek moh" cousins in the video so clear & with the documents.

See how BN will respond to the video...

Let me help you Bro Passerby :)
1. how to prosecute them when they themselves also involved :(
2. people got angry meh - opposition lies lah hehe
3. see how BN will response? - go back to No 2 - opposition lies and NFA - case closed :) cheers
so now you tell me as I recall correctly you're sitting on fence last time, what is your decision after the video not the AI sex one o.k hehe :) and that is just the tip of the iceberg also again not the sex one o.k hehe. cheers again :)

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-19 13:30 | Report Abuse

Aston, yes, three are both BN cockeyed supporters and the down to earth Pakatan Rakyat supporters here.

For the BN supporters , they see not, hear not & hoping for more free hand outs when they practically see that our beloved Malaysia sudah masuk longkang & the Malaysian people are having a hard life due to too much corruption. But on the other hand we have here the down to earth PR supporters who care so much for our beloved Malaysia and it's beautiful people and they want to put things right.

And Aston, I do hope that you make the right choice too.....cheers.

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-03-19 13:31 | Report Abuse

aiyo not need to confuse with the crowd count lah - better we count how many of the BN fellas are korupt :(

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-03-19 13:37 | Report Abuse

difficult leh? I also lost count - now using calculator - way too many :( I give up :( maybe I should count how many in BN NOT Korupt - easier :) o.k Less than my right hand fingers :(

Ranger

558 posts

Posted by Ranger > 2013-03-19 13:39 | Report Abuse

ini thread panas betul...macam api neraka ...

mansor80

100 posts

Posted by mansor80 > 2013-03-19 13:39 | Report Abuse

haha.. OTB great explanation

Ranger

558 posts

Posted by Ranger > 2013-03-19 13:40 | Report Abuse

semua menuju ke neraka agaknya...

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-19 13:44 | Report Abuse

....too good to be true?

Anwar Ibrahim SAMAN Papa Gomo RM100 juta

Quote...

Anwar meneruskan kerja resminya bukan rasmi! Resmi..maksudnya kerja biasa dia...

Federal opposition leader Dato’ Seri Anwar Ibrahim has today commenced legal proceedings against one Wan Muhammad Azri b Wan Deris who is the owner/operator of the Umno-linked website known as ” Papa Gomo “. On 16th March 2013, the Papa Gomo website published fake photos and vicious allegations against Dato’ Seri Anwar in an attempt to implicate him in another fabricated sex video. The faking and distribution of photos and false allegations of a sexual nature against Dato’ Seri Anwar has become a trademark of the gutter politics practised by Umno and its bloggers.

The blogger Papa Gomo is notorious for his close and confidential ties with the Umno leadership, including Umno Vice President Datuk Ahmad Zahid Hamidi. In December 2011, the blogger was even allowed privileged access to KD Tun Razak, which is one of our Navy’s newest and most advanced submarine, during a controversy between BN and PR on defence capabilities.

The hidden hand of Umno is thus clearly present behind this latest disgusting attack upon the character and reputation of the leader of Pakatan Rakyat. Umno’ s heavy reliance upon this type of sleazy politics and dubious bloggers highlights their utter moral and ethical collapse. It proves Umno-BN’s complete unfitness to continue to rule and administer our nation.

In the letter of demand sent today, Dato’ Seri Anwar’s solicitors have demanded that the blogger Papa Gomo withdraw his malicious allegations, apologize within 48 hours from today, and pay damages in the sum of RM 100 million. The sum of damages demanded reflects the blogger’s close ties with Umno amd Umno’s clear backing for him.

N SURENDRAN
Vice President
Parti Keadilan Rakyat

http://politikputramerdeka.blogspot.com/2013/03/al-jub-saman-gomo-rm100-juta.html

Unquote...

Anyone can confirm this???

Ranger

558 posts

Posted by Ranger > 2013-03-19 13:49 | Report Abuse

saman menyaman biasa lah...nak dapat duit free...

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-19 13:49 | Report Abuse

Politics and a cattle farm ― The Malaysian Insider

Side Views
Email Friend
[Ricoh Print Button]
Politics and a cattle farm ― The Malaysian Insider

March 18, 2013

MARCH 18 ― When public funds for a national cattle farm were found to be used to buy properties, is that politics or a crime?

What if the firm running the cattle farm is related to a government leader? Is it only politics or still a crime?

While the jury (a quaint phrase with no practical use in Malaysia) is still out on what went wrong with the National Feedlot Centre (NFC), Datuk Seri Shahrizat Abdul Jalil told a court today the opposition attack on the project was because they feared the strength of her Wanita Barisan Nasional (BN).

The Wanita BN and Wanita Umno chief had filed a RM100 million defamation suit against PKR strategy chief Rafizi Ramli and PKR Wanita chief Zuraida Kamaruddin over their statements, and the case was heard today.

“Your client was gunning for me as Wanita BN chief because he’s afraid of the strength of Wanita BN,” an angrily-gesturing Shahrizat told Rafizi’s lawyer, Ranjit Singh, in court today.

It may be politics, but it is still a crime, no?

Shahrizat might think that the entire world fears Wanita BN’s strength but her Selangor Wanita BN chief is also embroiled in a publicly-funded project that has yet to bear fruit......

....read more here please...

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/sideviews/article/politics-and-a-cattle-farm-the-malaysian-insider/

Aston

56 posts

Posted by Aston > 2013-03-19 14:32 | Report Abuse

Bingo, how is the statement below term as criticize?

Aston
11 posts
Posted by Aston > Mar 19, 2013 12:34 PM | Report Abuse X

Ranger

558 posts

Posted by Ranger > 2013-03-19 14:33 | Report Abuse

Macam perang cyber disini ya? macam2 didunia ini. Ada orang ingat dia saja jer yang betul. Ada orang ingat orang lain saja yang salah. Seolah2 dunia ini penuh dgn korupsi.

Where can u find a just and clean place on earth? If u can find that, that must be heaven. But heaven is not found here. Whoever holds prominent political positions can't claim that they can run the country fairly and justly. They are prone and subject to abuse of power.

Aston

56 posts

Posted by Aston > 2013-03-19 14:36 | Report Abuse

OTB, pls read proper before commenting. I wrote based on the photo!
If you comment without understanding, then no point arguing. I can also see why some are attacking you in KHSB. I rest my case.

As for Bingo, you are no different from BN, just the version on the opposite side but same comment.
Answer my question above before you continue. If you see everyone as attacking you then you and OTB deserve what comment shared by the forumers.

Aston

56 posts

Posted by Aston > 2013-03-19 14:46 | Report Abuse

I am actually supporting PR. In fact Tony Pua is a personal friend. but with people like you promoting PR who needs enemies.

I suspect you are seeing thing which is not there.....there is no sarcasm except for what I see. Then again even as a supporter of a party I don't stop questioning. So don't be blinded by your quest for something ou don't understand!

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-19 15:12 | Report Abuse

ok, brother ytlok255, silence is golden, thank you.

hellboyjb

48 posts

Posted by hellboyjb > 2013-03-19 15:17 | Report Abuse

bro bingo ... let us stop talking to this be end sucker ... waste time. wat we need is ask our family , relatives n friends n cliend n anyone we know vote ubah ... then we see how arrogant this sucker will be .

Post a Comment
Market Buzz