10 people like this.

100 comment(s). Last comment by andychucky28 2015-02-22 03:27

tc2012

362 posts

Posted by tc2012 > 2014-01-20 14:07 | Report Abuse

thank you very much for your valuable sharing , Mr Koon.

newbird33

167 posts

Posted by newbird33 > 2014-01-20 14:35 | Report Abuse

If both Indonesia and Malaysia (I&M) implement B10, it needs 4 million tonnes of biodiesel. If 1 ton of biodiesel need 1 ton of CPO, it needs 4Mil tonnes of CPO. I&M produce 40Mil tonnes of CPO now. Thus only 10% of current production. We know a lot of new planting has been going on in Sarawak like Jtiasa, Rsawit, SOP etc and in Indonesia like TSH, Genting Plantation, Sime, not to mention Indonesian companies. Indonesia recorded 8% production growth rate for CPO. So what is the impact of this 10% biodiesel?

titus

4,158 posts

Posted by titus > 2014-01-20 14:56 | Report Abuse

Hi all, pls correct me if I' wrong. B10 biodiesel should mean 90% diesel 10% palm. Therefore it will not be 4 million tonnes of cpo. Apologies if my undestanding is incorrect. still learning

madviruz

14 posts

Posted by madviruz > 2014-01-20 15:04 | Report Abuse

J Tiasa seemed to have peaked at the end of last Week when it finished the 4th Elliot wavelet and targeted the 5th downward wave with support @RM2 or RM1.80. There was a big afford to keep the price above RM2.04 on the 31st Dec 2013, when it dropped below the 200days moving average. This effort accompanied the prices to the near 50days moving average. Unfortunately it failed to close above it last week.

It is cheap but it can be cheaper.

The Biodiesel story is not new. It failed to take off before and unlikely to do so in the near future, more so with the advent of shale oil.

lmenwe

143 posts

Posted by lmenwe > 2014-01-20 15:24 | Report Abuse

B10 means 10% of CPO was blended with diesel. For 1 tonnes of biodiesel 100kg of CPO was used!

Posted by Jonathan Keung > 2014-01-20 18:42 | Report Abuse

Yes. Mr Khoon (JT) is cheap if you are prepare to hold it. But recent development by Wilmar on peat soil (palm) planting may affect affect JT ( and other Sarawak planters).

Nobody is right or wrong but only you yourself can decide. Nonetheless thanks for sharing your reason for your JT investment. Keep up the postings
& your views on the market

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2014-01-20 18:51 |

Post removed.Why?

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2014-01-20 18:59 | Report Abuse

guys please do your own homework, don't blindly follow. Mr Koon could be wrong. He used to heavily promote Rimbunan Sawit, saying it was the cheapest plantation stock in Bursa (that was because he forgot to factor in the ICPS, which upon conversion, will be very dilutive). Now Rimbunan Sawit is going nowhere and he admitted in one of his recent posting that he has sold them all (and buy Jayatiasa) : )

so, do your own homework. A lot of the comments by other forumners' about high gearing, peat soil, etc are valid issues and shouldn't be brushed away / swept under the carpet

I would like to clarify that this doesn't mean that an investment in Jayatiasa wont be profitable (for example : a spike in CPO price could lift all ships). My point is that THERE COULD BE OTHER BETTER PLANTATION STOCKS WHICH COULD OUTPERFORM JAYATIASA DUE TO THEIR STRONGER BALANCE SHEET, ETC.

When come to investing, let's be objective and don't be sentimental

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2014-01-20 19:43 | Report Abuse

The following is an article posted by Mr Koon on Rimbunan Sawit way back in 2011 (I have removed some of the irrelevant wordings). According to his calculation, RSawit's valuation was only RM21,756 per hectare, making it the cheapest plantation stock in Bursa.

However, his calculation was flawed. He has made two major mistakes : (1) he forgot to factor in 194m ICPS, which is convertible into 733m new RSawit shares, (2) he only took into consideration the equity component of the balance sheet, but not the debt. (in other words, he uses Equity Value per hectare, instead of Enterprise Value per hectare).

I have done my own calculation and it turned out that the Enterprise Value per hectare for RSawit was RM37,850 per hectare (at the time Mr Koon wrote the article in 2011) and not RM21,756 per hectare. At RM37,850 per hectare, RSawit was fully valued at that time (and until now it is still fully valued as the trees had yet to fully matured). That was why RSawit has not gone up at all until now (latest closing 77 sen).

my EV calculation is based on following :-
(1) shares of 2014m on fully diluted basis (instead of 1,308m shares as per Mr Koon assumption)
(2) price of RM0.83 (as per the price when Mr Koon wrote the article)
(3) debt of RM380m
(4) cash of RM208m (includes RM118m short term investment)

EV = (2,014m x RM0.83) + RM380 - RM208 = RM1,866m

EV per Ha = RM1,866m / 49,300 ha = RM37,850 per ha (instead of RM21,756 per ha)

for ease of reference, the article below was from Mr Koon in November 2011

==================================================

Is Rimbunan Sawit the best value plantation stock NOW?
by Koon Yew Yin, the philanthropist tycoon.

I have studied almost all the plantation stocks and in my opinion R. Sawit is the cheapest in terms of NTA and its profit growth prospect in the next few years.

As you know, I do not or very seldom recommend people to buy any share. But in this case, I am doing it because I strongly believe this share is the cheapest plantation company in terms of NTA and profit growth prospect in the next few years which is the single most important criterion in share selection.

The share closed at Rm 0.83 on 9th Nov 2011. Its market capitalisation = Rm 0.83 X 1308 million issued shares= Rm1086 million.

Total planted acreage is 49,300 ha. The cost per ha is 108672 million divided by 49,300 = Rm 21,756.

IOI announces about 3 months ago that they are buying about 11,900 ha of oil palm plantation from Dutaland Bhd for Rm 830 million cash = Rm 69,740 per ha.

For Rm 830 cash you can buy 77% of the whole company of R Sawit Bhd which have just received about Rm 400 million cash from the right issues.

United Plantation total issued shares is 208.13 million shares X Rm 17.80 = Rm 3,705 million market capitalisation. According to its annual 2010 report it has 45,494 ha planted that is Rm 3,705 million divided by 45,494 ha= Rm 81,439 per ha.

R Sawit is selling only at Rm 21,756 per ha.
Koon Yew Yin
10th Nov 2011

Read More http://kclau.com/investment/rsawit/ - See more at: http://kclau.com/investment/rsawit/#sthash.gdsVoZi3.dpuf

Posted by Koon Yew Yin > 2014-01-20 22:47 | Report Abuse

Icon8888, when I wrote about R Sawit its price was 83 sen as I stated. It went up above Rm 1.20, 50% increase. As a smart player , you must have been watching R Sawit like a hawk, you even could publish my old writing of R Sawit. You could have sold and pocket 50% profit. It seems like you did not sell and you take this opportunity to show your frustration here.

As every investor knows the CPO price has been depressed for about 2 years and as a result almost all plantation shares are also depressed. All smart investors should have sold earlier so that they have cash to buy now as CPO price is turning up. Any way, R Sawit is selling now at around 80 sen.

I sold all my R Sawit and almost all my SOP to buy Jaya Tiasa. Remember, I am not asking you to buy. If you buy please don't blame me if you did not sell when its price went up.

Alvin Tai's analysis is very reassuring.

kk123

1,964 posts

Posted by kk123 > 2014-01-20 22:54 | Report Abuse

No reason to buy jtiasa
The earnings are weak
Funny people can "calculate" the value base on agak agak method
Eg if IOi buy highest price , then I take that as benchmark : hence jtiasa or rsawit should be worth so and so ...
It's really childish way and Not professional at all !! Hahaha

lmenwe

143 posts

Posted by lmenwe > 2014-01-21 05:36 | Report Abuse

Lol. I am not questioning the intelligence of the analysts. Being an analyst for sure they are pretty smart. However how netural their stance are? Bear in mind they are sell side analysts! They are paid to induce the retailers to trade! Besides that they can't issue a sell even though they are covering a piece of crap! If not the company will stop them from acquiring information from the management. Since the first day I started to invest a lot of veterans keep warning the ameteurs not to trust the research report published by the brokers blindly! They even reveal which broker published the worst report! There are tonnes of research and survey shows that sell sides will never issue a sell, and worst their buy call is higher than 90%! That's why I always call sell side as long side since whatever reasons given they will still issue a buy!

By the way the commdoties prices are cyclical. We can't use the past 10 years as a benchmark as the last decade is a commodity boom. For the last decade planters had over expanded their acreage! The brokers will never tell you Indonesia agriculture had projected CPO growth from 24 million tonnes to 28 million tonnes. Malaysia's CPO is projected to be slightly higher than last year at 19million++.

Biodiesel's tender in Indonesia had failed. According to Bloomberg the Indon's industry players had said the Indonesian just simply don't trust biodiesel since they scare their engine will be destroy!Besides that there are too much islands in Indon, it is hard for them to have a proper execution! If CPO goes too high biodiesel will never be competitive. On the other hand, there is no supply issue on crude. With the emergence of shale and tight oil US is going to export crude.

For those who said Indonesia's tree are way too old to produce should take note that the aggresive expansion was started after 2000. Oil palm trees can produce up to 25 years old even though the production will started to drop after they reach 18 y.o. The truth is Malaysia's trees are way too old to produce. The classical example is Felda! Over 55% of their trees are above 25 y.o. Bear in mind they are the largest planter base on landbank. I just couldn't understan why they didn't have a proper replanting plan.

U.S. just had a good harvest for soybeans on last year. Furthermore south american is expected to have a record harvest this year with 92 million tonnes projected for Brazil. On the other hand competitive vege oils like sunflower and rapeseed's production had recovered! The soyoil premium to palm oil is approaching a record low. If soyoil prices stay flat and palm oil prices go up further palm oil will lost its competitiveness.

Sell side will forever stay bullish because they need to promote the plantation counters to earn commissions and avoid termination of coverage from company's management. Last year some of them keep on saying how bullish palm oil is! Some projected it will recovered to RM 2.8k. Even though they did cut their forecast to RM 2.5- 2.6k at year end but palm prices had yet to break above RM 2.5k.

Of course I had not factored in El-Nino effect. If it did happen CPO may jump like mad. Hoever bear in mind the output will be significantly lower!

eric8168

99 posts

Posted by eric8168 > 2014-01-21 06:14 | Report Abuse

kk123....koon aimed for long term as ffb will increase 100% after 3 years. Genting plantation with +- 60000h local plantation is producing 1.3 millions ton. now j tiasa is producing +- 650,000 tons with planted area 60000h. Times will realise his invesment

titus

4,158 posts

Posted by titus > 2014-01-21 09:00 | Report Abuse

Hi Mr. Koon. Since rsawit has drop back to original price, shouldn't rsawit also be a good buy? There should not be a fundamental change except few years has pass so they either have more more tree start fruiting (which is good) or more trees become too old. Please don;t get me wrong as I don't have any ill intention here. Learning plantation stock.

lmenwe

143 posts

Posted by lmenwe > 2014-01-21 09:13 | Report Abuse

As i said previously it's ridiculous for palm oil to reach RM 3k since the price spread between soy oil and palm oil is around USD35/tonne. Palm oil is competitive because it is cheaper than soy oil. Consumers will switch to other competitive oils when palm oil prices are too high. Without supply shortage palm oil at RM 3k is totally ridiculous. Bear in mind according to forecast USA is going to have a record planting of 81 million acres this year! Oil world keep on hightlighting there is abundant supply in vege oils!I don't know how the palm oil price can go but without El-Nino or La-Nina RM 3k is totally ridiculous!

hiddengem

1,186 posts

Posted by hiddengem > 2014-01-21 09:25 | Report Abuse

Respectable Uncle Koon Yew Yin u r right. Luckily I hv sold off RSAWIT in early 2012 & made huge profit. After that I never look back to accumulate RSAWIT again as one must never fell in love with a particular stock. Tq

eric8168

99 posts

Posted by eric8168 > 2014-01-21 10:53 | Report Abuse

investment in j tiasa
production increase 100%
yield increase from 16% to at least 22% : 33% increase
of course price will increase in the long run
unfortunately bad whether happend within this 5 years cpo price +3000 for 1 year only ....all the debts will be cleared.
THEN j tiasa change its name .....UNITED PLANTATION !!!!!

dlsh2

35 posts

Posted by dlsh2 > 2014-01-21 14:18 | Report Abuse

Mr. Koon,

You should consider mopping up Riverview Rubber Estates instead of hedging your bet on Jaya Tiasa. The dividend from Riverview is 20 sen per annum or it works out to be 4.728% yield on the back of RM4.23 per share. It is better than prevailing bank interest rates and the price is stabile. The estates are in Tanjung Tualang, Perak and the palms are yielding reasonably well. But it is a slow coach unlike speculative stocks like R. Sawit, J. Tiasa. I remember a friend of mine holding KLK shares at RM2.83 in 1987.

What do you think of holding long term vis-à-vis your present outlook?

Nikamir

30 posts

Posted by Nikamir > 2014-01-21 15:25 | Report Abuse

Mr Koon and those who interested. We have thousand acres of land suitable for planting palm trees. The said land are situated at Gua Musang, Kelantan. The price for the said land are approximately RM7,000 per acre together with high grad of timber trees inside.

lmenwe

143 posts

Posted by lmenwe > 2014-01-21 19:18 | Report Abuse

Lol. Nikamir do i have to show you MPOB's data to prove that Kelantan's yield is the lowest among all the states in Malaysia?
Below is the link for 2012 and 2013 FFB from MPOB
http://bepi.mpob.gov.my/images/Yield/Yield-2013/FFB%20Yield%20(July-December)%202013.pdf
Moreover Tan Sri Lee Kim Yew had just failed his grower scheme last year.

iTrader

38 posts

Posted by iTrader > 2014-01-22 15:38 | Report Abuse

Where does it stand financially for JT?

Posted by Koon Yew Yin > 2014-01-24 15:33 | Report Abuse

Imenwe, I now realize that you must be a professional analyst and I can learn something from you. I like to hear controversial views to compare with my own view so that I can make a better decision to buy, sell or hold.

I also realize that I was arrogant when I said to someone 'your comment shows that you need to come to listen to my talk', I am sorry.

I like to meet up with you, Imenwe. Please write to me to fix appointment. My email add: koonyewyin@gmail.com

saydon

215 posts

Posted by saydon > 2014-01-24 18:02 | Report Abuse

It Takes A Big Man To Admit When He’s Made A Mistake………. It Takes An Even Bigger Man To Apologize ……….Uncle Koon i salute you.

optimusprime

1,149 posts

Posted by optimusprime > 2014-01-24 19:07 | Report Abuse

a good businessman doesnt make a good stock market speculator or investor. never seen one in last 2 decades.

Saturn

2,148 posts

Posted by Saturn > 2014-01-24 19:08 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha coming fr a transformer

optimusprime

1,149 posts

Posted by optimusprime > 2014-01-24 19:12 | Report Abuse

invest like that cow also come home la. still nothing. somemore can blow water here....haiz... losing touch with mkt liao la. if i buy stock have to do so many research my cow all die liao la.

Saturn

2,148 posts

Posted by Saturn > 2014-01-24 19:15 | Report Abuse

Hahahahahah

Posted by Koon Yew Yin > 2014-01-24 19:37 | Report Abuse

optimusprime, I do not understand what you are saying. Are you calling me a cow? Can any body understand what he is trying to tell us?

Billyfoo

20 posts

Posted by Billyfoo > 2014-01-24 19:38 | Report Abuse

Can somebody comment on Kretam which is also a plantation stock
What happen since it spit and it's heading south

Duitbesar

915 posts

Posted by Duitbesar > 2014-01-24 19:42 | Report Abuse

Ini saham banyak cerita punya tapi tak jalan-jalan. Sampai kelapa jatuh pun, dia tak naik. Duit besar kalau masuk, dia diam saja. Duit kecil shiling bising dalam poket. Duit kertas tak ada bunyi, tapi duit shilling letak dalam balang ini minyak sawit pun buat bising banyak.

Saturn

2,148 posts

Posted by Saturn > 2014-01-24 19:44 | Report Abuse

Mr Koon is seeing a zoo here more complex than the share market.......

Saturn

2,148 posts

Posted by Saturn > 2014-01-24 19:49 | Report Abuse

Yoda has weaken, Jedi Council closed.......the Dark side is prevailing .......

optimusprime

1,149 posts

Posted by optimusprime > 2014-01-26 13:09 | Report Abuse

khhoo
1 post

Posted by khhoo > Jan 26, 2014 01:02 PM | Report Abuse

红龙:有种感觉koon yew yin好像Push这个股好像太过了一点。。。。。好像信心不足一样。。。。。

登录失败:他太认真了,或许会带来反效果。
Jtiasa的主要业务是木材业,种植业它未必会做得比其它种植业者来的好,期望太高反而不美。大馬研究預計常成控股2012財政年鮮果串產量將增長45%至52萬公噸,2013財政年則料另成長50%至75萬公噸,而2012至2014財政年的原棕油價預估則是每公噸3千300令吉。“這將促使該公司成為規模龐大的中型種植公司,2013財政年成熟種植地料倍增至近5萬公頃,而截至2011財政年杪的成熟種植地則達2萬5千零58公頃。”

以上是在前面几楼拿到的资料,再比较一下它过去两年的盈利,你就会发现这家公司的前景未必会大好,除非是油棕价格大起,不然完全没有看头。

didi7349 :Ya,i was there also....he did not talk much how he is so confident of jtiasa except that the trees are entering the prime age.....
Looks like better wait n see....
Even rhb only give tp 2.56

漫游无本:上还真没听过赚大钱要大势宣传让大家一起赚滴,除了MLM和老鼠会
当时我亲戚的朋友加入 ginvera 卖金也是大小声说 refinance 屋子 all in,好像零风险包赚将,结果... 现在状况不祥,没人敢问,就算他不亏也得罪一大堆人
ps: 我不看好也不看坏,没此股在身大起大落也不关我X事

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2014-01-26 13:53 | Report Abuse

I can see where the Mr Koon is coming from. He is big, he plays a different game.

Smaller investors will need a higher return to boost his wealth (for early retirement, let's say). All mr Koon needs is for JT to goes up by 30% over next two to three years and he will have more cash than he can spend (for example, investing RM100m will generate RM30m profit).

So for him, investing in JT is a no brainer. Despite me being disagreeable with Mr Koon (for the sake of disagreeing. Because I can't stand all these people in the forum who suck eggs the moment they encountered a rich and successful people like Mr Koon), my bet is that he is likely to emerge successful with his JT bet in three years time. If you are aiming for 30% gain over three years, JT might be able to deliver.

My target is 100% return in three years for my investment. As JT doesn't meet my requirement, I will give it a pass

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2014-01-26 13:55 | Report Abuse

Optimusprime when u r not so big, you can move around. But if you are big, you need certainty for your big position. Hence you go for better visibility at the expense of high return. So what mr Koon is doing is perfectly rationale.

But I am relatively young, so I can afford to take more risk

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2014-01-26 14:05 | Report Abuse

Ok u sound like you know what you are talking about. Can you nominate some good names where I can put my money in 2014 ?

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2014-01-26 14:36 | Report Abuse

It seemed like you don't know much about stockmarket

optimusprime

1,149 posts

Posted by optimusprime > 2014-01-26 15:01 | Report Abuse

ya i dont know much. u know better. hahaha.

Ven Felix

2,182 posts

Posted by Ven Felix > 2014-01-26 15:18 | Report Abuse

三五年 再说吧, 除非CPO 狂涨。如果是 Tiong 家族 没助涨 基本上是不怎嘛升。就算是十位KYY这样的 OUTSTANDING INVESTOR. IN Jtiasa case you need supet patient.But, it will not go bankruptc even though KLCI retreat -500point. You need to be patient and wait for the actions to be adopted . For me buy only while the family buy back its share. KYY has his point of coarse.

lmenwe

143 posts

Posted by lmenwe > 2014-01-27 09:00 | Report Abuse

1st it is genneva not ginvera! Ginvera is a well known brand please don't get it mix. Please google the news for Genneva's gold scheme. Before criticizing others please search for how much genneva promise and how it works! There are tonnes of blogs recommending the authors picks. Maybe some of them just want to manipulate the price but some are sincere to share with us what their findings are. We should exercise our own judgement and not follow blindly whatever others said (even though it is recommended by Warren)!

2nd ugly free cash flow! Of course the free cash flow will be ugly. The trees are immature and they are spending tonnes of million to construct new mills! Oil palm need 4 years for fruit but 4-6 yo trees some time can't even cover the cost. It only enter prime period after 7 yo and it reach its max after 10 yo. Warren did say that money spent on replacing ppe for survival are considered as capex whereas money spend on growing business are not considered as capex. Moreover the excessive spending will stop after the completion of palm oil mills construction in 2014. Even there is a lag it may only last until 2016.
In Mandarin this is a typical example for 读死书!

3rd Super high P/E. Please understand that this is a cyclical counter! When the super low the commodity price is at its peak! You can going to buy high sell low if you chase for low P/E! For those who wish to get the proof please check commodities prices, eps and p/e of cyclical counters like crude, CPO, logs and etc. Again this is another classical example of 读死书!

Last- debt! Lol. This is a public listed company they will go for cash call when they are short of cash. If not why the big bosses list their company? For fun? To boost their reputation? To share the wealth with everyone? Please a public listed company is there to acquire funds from the general public!

I am not saying that this is the best counter to invest but we should have a longer term business view when we are analyzing rather than follow blindly from the books. Last even though Jtiasa may not be a good counter to invest but it still has its own value, it is not as bad as what someone claims.

vinext

117 posts

Posted by vinext > 2014-02-04 23:47 | Report Abuse

anyone wanna share his analysis on MKH/metro kajang (PE expected to drop to 5x in 1-2yrs to come & SHChan (which is making paltry profit in recent quarters).
anymore undiscovered palm oil co esp those not listed under palm oil sectors. TQ 4the sharing to all of u

vinext

117 posts

Posted by vinext > 2014-02-04 23:49 | Report Abuse

anyone wanna share his analysis on MKH/metro kajang (PE expected to drop to 5x in 1-2yrs to come & SHChan (which is making paltry profit in recent quarters).
anymore undiscovered palm oil co esp those not listed under palm oil sectors. TQ 4the sharing to all of u.
Well done with this pick, buying tomorow's star,not yesterday's champion

Posted by Koon Yew Yin > 2014-02-05 05:54 | Report Abuse

I must apologise that the Jaya Tiasa price chart which I copied from Bursa Malaysia has not adjusted for the bonus/split. I am sorry.

The point I want to make is that the price of JT has been depressed for a long time because it has not been showing reasonable profit. As a result, almost all fund mangers cannot buy it because it will drag down the value of their funds if the price of JT remained depressed for the next few months.

I do not have the statistics to show how well the Malaysian funds are performing but in U.S. less than 5% of professionally managed funds can beat the market index.

Can some readers tell us how well our local funds and unit trust are doing?

The reason why JT has not been showing much profit is because, the company has been planting aggressively in the last 10 years and their last annual report shows that it has planted 62,700 ha which has a market value of more than its market capitalization. The average age of their palms is about 5.6 years which has tremendous profit growth potential and that is why I dare to buy more than 40 million JT shares. I am buying for value and profit growth potential. I expect to double my money within 3 years. My track record shows that I have been doubling my money every 2 - 3 years. You can see the list of my recent successful trade or performance in my last posting 'on how to improve your trading technique'.

As a said, to be able to make a lot more money than ordinary investors and fund managers, you must have knowledge, foresight and guts to buy JT when normal investors and fund managers cannot or dare not buy it.

If you look at JT's FFB production chart, you must be able to foresee that their FFB production growth rate will continue to accelerate for the next many years, bearing in mind that 11 or 12 years is the FFB production peak for oil palms.

Alvin Tai SMS to wish me happy CNY and said "time will tell that we are right in buying JT".

madviruz

14 posts

Posted by madviruz > 2014-02-05 10:26 | Report Abuse

The J Tiasa chart is taken from their 2012 annual report.
This chart does not look accurate.
Their land will not mimic that chart.
It contradicts the studies on deep peat from UPB - United Plantation Berhad.

J Tiasa starting planting in 2002 and the peak planting excercise is 2008.
About 81.9% of their trees are matured in FY2013.

Their production data from their annual reports are below:

FY FFB/ht OER CPO/Ht cost/ton ffb
Apr-10 12.39277011 / / $293.19
Apr-11 12.18768561 17.92% 1.183923975 $253.39
Jun-12 13.59472461 13.88% 1.248242871 $319.39
Jun-13 13.84507864 14.93% 1.246953442 $329.68

To produce 27 ton of FFB/HT seems very elusive at this stage.
Even UPB the most efficiency producer could only do that 3 out of 10.
The industrial standard is still less than 20 tonnes FFB/HT.

As a novice in the field, I very much doubt J Tiasa can be better than the average industrial producer.
Their future data will dissapoint.

optimuss

1,321 posts

Posted by optimuss > 2014-12-08 21:08 | Report Abuse

mr koon said teach you all to become super trader....this is the ending... very very hilarious.

bracoli

2,579 posts

Posted by bracoli > 2014-12-08 21:14 | Report Abuse

Lol

Up_down

4,280 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2014-12-08 21:49 | Report Abuse

Hi is a savvy trader.

beso

2,137 posts

Posted by beso > 2014-12-08 22:49 | Report Abuse

who care?you could have million reasons to buy anything you like

koonkoon

24 posts

Posted by koonkoon > 2015-02-21 12:10 | Report Abuse

Make millions from JTiasa. JOM UBAH !!!! HIDUP PAKATAN !!!!

apini

1,440 posts

Posted by apini > 2015-02-21 12:55 | Report Abuse

I only like Mr koon doing charity, other just for reading pleasure.
Mr koon you must realise not everybody can fish like you, you good intentions sometimes can do more harms than goods. My view is just diam-diam buy and donate more

Post a Comment
Market Buzz