30 people like this.

392 comment(s). Last comment by joetay10 2018-09-02 16:10

value88

705 posts

Posted by value88 > 2018-08-30 22:35 | Report Abuse

See Koon's reply. As expected, Koon would not change his attitude one lar, a letter or a thousand letter also no use.

The usefulness of SSLee's open letter is to let i3 members including newbies to know about Koon. The letter does serve its purpose. Good efforts, SSLee. Thanks for taking the efforts and time to compile.

Livermore

2,797 posts

Posted by Livermore > 2018-08-30 22:36 | Report Abuse

another bullshit open letter

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-08-30 22:40 | Report Abuse

value88,

do not be a judge if you do not have the ability to tell who is right or wrong ?

ask you a simple question.

have you ever being cheated by uncle before ?

yes or no ?

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-08-30 22:40 | Report Abuse

anyone here ?

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2018-08-30 22:41 | Report Abuse

Paktua where r u?

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-08-30 22:42 | Report Abuse

I do not believe there is any

but there are many who like to put the blame on an old man if they fail to play a winning game

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-08-30 22:48 | Report Abuse

fortunebull,

what is the contribution of sslee in i3, other than writing some beautiful english essay

can good english make good winning

but uncle can ,

I believe there are many more readers here , like me ,have benefited and make big money following uncle advice

Fortune Bull :So basically publishing Sslee IC won't dent her reputation since she already reveal herself in photo together with Tan Sri Koon! But i pity Sslee honesty because you know 'thenameishallnotmention' is very vengeful just like his adopted brother Mahathir! I offer my condelence to you in advance since basically all the seniors in i3 know what will come of next!
Anyway, happy national day to you Sslee! May you continue to enjoy good health! And i encourage you to submit complaint to SC together with Mr Ooi! It's time for 'thenameirathernotmention' to retire from i3!

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-08-30 22:56 | Report Abuse

who am I ?

I have not met uncle before

uncle doesn't know my name

I am a stranger to uncle

uncle did not pay me a cent

uncle did not ask me to speak for him

but

I know, I come to i3 is to read what people said

so that I know what is right to trade

i know well, no one can guarantee my profit other than snake oil saleman

I accept whatever outcome with no regret

because I know I am doing a right thing

but market is not my obedient son

doing right doesn't mean sure win

if not , OTB sifu would not have been cursing by some followers left right upside down.

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-08-30 23:02 | Report Abuse

Sslee,

if you still have a slightest bit of conscience , you should not have written such an open letter to disgrace uncle .

if you do not know what you are doing is right of long despite my lengthy explanation

I really do not see there is a need to explain further

see for yourself ,

how many senseless comment about uncle you have created

I am very disappointed with you

I hope other talents in PH can think better than you

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-08-30 23:04 | Report Abuse

Sslee,

"SELAMAT HARI KEBANGSAN "

HAPPY HOLIDAY

yewyin33

299 posts

Posted by yewyin33 > 2018-08-30 23:04 | Report Abuse

If the writer of this open letter, Sslee cannot show any evidence that he lost money because I misled him, he is dishonest and just wants to create publicity for himself. I am willing to pay all his losses if he can prove with documents.
Koon Yew Yin

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-30 23:07 | Report Abuse

How to handle a SSlee?

susah......

rogers123

3,992 posts

Posted by rogers123 > 2018-08-30 23:08 | Report Abuse

yewyin33 Sslee wrote this open letter to disgrace me so that he can gain some publicity. On one hand, he claims that he is my friend and visited me. What kind of friend is he?

He claims that I have misled him to lose money. I am willing to compensate him for all his losses if he can provide proof with documents. He can meet Mr Ooi Teik Bee with proper documents to prove his losses. Mr Ooi's telephone contact is 011-12813880.
Koon Yew Yin
30/08/2018 22:27 <-- I think sslee wrote it for a good faith. Well done Sslee! I support u. After the case of XINQUAN, I never trust any blogs except Kcchongnz and Calvintaneng. Kcchongnz articles taught me alot. He wrote many articles which are worth to read many times. Calvintaneng is a yoyo type, sometimes his articles is good but sometimes he wrote rubbish. but his article taught me alot, how to value a company by not depended only ratio. Anyway Calvintaneng is great but childish, always play power ranger. Hahahaha. Kyy blogs- I readed everytime but i never follow. Once he described the stock is good, i will sell. As usual, i like to act oppositely.

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-08-30 23:10 | Report Abuse

no!

Uncle,

why pay him ?

why you must guarantee his gain ?

he want to play the game , he must respect the rules

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-30 23:10 | Report Abuse

How to handle a SSlee?

susah......

good times, laugh laugh

suddenly play back side.....

rogers123

3,992 posts

Posted by rogers123 > 2018-08-30 23:12 | Report Abuse

He claims that I have misled him to lose money. I am willing to compensate him for all his losses if he can provide proof with documents. He can meet Mr Ooi Teik Bee with proper documents to prove his losses. Mr Ooi's telephone contact is 011-12813880.
Koon Yew Yin
30/08/2018 22:34 <-- Sslee, u deserved to claim it and use the money to do charity. Is tat ethical to publish someone phone?

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-08-30 23:16 | Report Abuse

what to handle

just tell the truth lah....

right is right , wrong is wrong nothing else

so simple

Posted by qqq3 > Aug 30, 2018 11:10 PM | Report Abuse

How to handle a SSlee?

susah......

good times, laugh laugh

suddenly play back side.....

pussycats

7,611 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2018-08-30 23:16 | Report Abuse

True color exposed, still got stupid supporters support the master manipulator extraordinaire in bursa kita. Stupid & greedy people hv their own agenda to support king bursa manipulator. SAD.

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2018-08-30 23:16 | Report Abuse

i will buy uncle stocks if lionind at 95cts,85cts,75cts,,65cts,55cts,jaks 95cts,85cts,75cts,65cts,55cts,sendai 75cts,70cts,65cts,60cts,55cts.....drop more buy more.buy and keep

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-08-30 23:19 | Report Abuse

paktua doesn't blame anybody

he know himself very well

his loss has nothing to do with uncle

he never follow uncle call blindly

he is not that low class like many idiots here

Posted by CharlesT > Aug 30, 2018 10:41 PM | Report Abuse

Paktua where r u?

Jon Choivo

3,668 posts

Posted by Jon Choivo > 2018-08-30 23:21 | Report Abuse

Koon yew yin,

What would be the basis to prove he made losses as he was misled by you?

If he buy when you ask him to buy, and he lose money, due to you selling. And we can prove beyond reasonable doubt. Does that suffice.

Answer here, and I'll take it on. Sslee, we agree on the fees being 30% OK boh.

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-08-30 23:22 | Report Abuse

Fortune Bull,

uncle is neither my friend nor foe

he is an old man with heart-problem

I feel very sad for him because I do not see any valid reason people attack him non stop

Posted by Fortune Bull > Aug 30, 2018 10:51 PM | Report Abuse
Answer : I give A plus to Sslee for her good English! As for 'thenameiforgotalready', you may ask yourself, is he your friend or your foe!

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2018-08-30 23:22 | Report Abuse

uncle i no blame u just that i wanted to buy the same price as u.....hehe

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-30 23:22 | Report Abuse

I knew this SSL is a bit weird, the way he go after Hengyuan AGM and dividends and all...

freshie la....yet not flexible

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-08-30 23:25 | Report Abuse

roger123,

he is an 84 years old man

do you feel that honourable to make no mistake like you

Posted by rogers123 > Aug 30, 2018 11:12 PM | Report Abuse
30/08/2018 22:34 <-- Sslee, u deserved to claim it and use the money to do charity. Is tat ethical to publish someone phone?

gohkimhock

2,963 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 2018-08-30 23:26 | Report Abuse

to those who taking a cheap shot against SsLee, pls read his letter words-by-words. Dont simply jump into conclusion first.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-30 23:27 | Report Abuse

What happen this sslee ??

He usually plp kyy to the extend willing to carry his balls loh ??

How come sslee willing to turn against his master kyy and to the extent give him a bite leh ??

Where r all the goodwill with KYY leh ??

Pls note raider is not siding with anybody, raider really puzzle loh ??

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-08-30 23:27 | Report Abuse

karma is not blind
but karma wont simply hit people unless you invited it

Posted by pussycats > Aug 30, 2018 11:16 PM | Report Abuse

True color exposed, still got stupid supporters support the master manipulator extraordinaire in bursa kita. Stupid & greedy people hv their own agenda to support king bursa manipulator. SAD.

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-08-30 23:34 | Report Abuse

what sort of logic are you talking about ?

call uncle , not koon yew yin

since you are just 26 years old

Sslee called him Mr koon

did you not see?

do not forget ,

how you speak reflect how you are brought up

do not make your mother feel shameful of your ill manner

Posted by Jon Choivo > Aug 30, 2018 11:21 PM | Report Abuse

Koon yew yin,

What would be the basis to prove he made losses as he was misled by you?

If he buy when you ask him to buy, and he lose money, due to you selling. And we can prove beyond reasonable doubt. Does that suffice.

Answer here, and I'll take it on. Sslee, we agree on the fees being 30% OK boh.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-30 23:36 | Report Abuse

probability > Aug 30, 2018 11:25 PM | Report Abuse

yes qqq3 & sslee are of extreme ends....

hopefully you mix these genes: (qqq3 + sslee) = normal human ?
==========

I consider myself very normal....some more Some One up there giving me Blessings....

Posted by qqq3 > Aug 30, 2018 10:40 PM | Report Abuse X

ayoyo....

don't know why I so good recently....Every thing I touch turns to gold...Petron , up > 50 sen

Elsoft, Gtronic, FLH doing well

Hibiscus sold near the top yesterday.

hahaha

some one up there giving me blessings.......

pussycats

7,611 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2018-08-30 23:38 | Report Abuse

My verdict,

Master manipulator extraordinaire in bursa, guilty bcos write misleading articles in i3... Keep his thoughts to himself la, why need to write? Freedom of speech, then write in NST, or The Star business section la, why need to write in i3???

Stupid supporters & Greedy trend followers also guilty,bcos why need to follow

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-08-30 23:39 | Report Abuse

my good brother stockraider ,

well said .

Posted by stockraider > Aug 30, 2018 11:27 PM | Report Abuse

What happen this sslee ??

He usually plp kyy to the extend willing to carry his balls loh ??

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-08-30 23:42 | Report Abuse

pussycats

lose money in hengyuan ?
now blame uncle

Posted by pussycats > Aug 30, 2018 11:38 PM | Report Abuse

My verdict,

Master manipulator extraordinaire in bursa, guilty bcos write misleading articles in i3... Keep his thoughts to himself la, why need to write? Freedom of speech, then write in NST, or The Star business section la, why need to write in i3???

Stupid supporters & Greedy trend followers also guilty,bcos why need to follow

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-30 23:43 | Report Abuse

probability...to make it big got to take big risk....Fearless trader....The Value Partner guy calls it killer instinct.

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-08-30 23:43 | Report Abuse

appolo,

if there is people say you are stupid , I will fight him /her

Posted by apolloang > Aug 30, 2018 11:16 PM | Report Abuse

i will buy uncle stocks if lionind at 95cts,85cts,75cts,,65cts,55cts,jaks 95cts,85cts,75cts,65cts,55cts,sendai 75cts,70cts,65cts,60cts,55cts.....drop more buy more.buy and keep

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2018-08-31 00:01 | Report Abuse

Sslee, writing an open letter to disgrace a friend OPENLY is definitely NOT right. What does that makes you ??

pussycats

7,611 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2018-08-31 00:25 |

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

4,959 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-08-31 00:27 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
Just look into my i3 blog, did not realize already generated so many comments and even draw an angry respond from Mr. Koon.

Dear Mr. Koon
True friends are the ones who have the highest of standards for you. They are going to share their true feeling and tell you the ugly truth regardless if it hurts your feelings because they want you to live your best life. Whereas fake friends will tell you the pretty lies and get you ‘drunk on your own Kool-Aid’ and abandon you to rot.

I did not claim that you have misled me to lose money and even if I had lost money in share market I will take full responsibility and never blame anyone. I just quote that “paktua73 who just cut loss to the tune of 83K” Anyhow thank you for your kindness in willing to pay all my losses if I can prove with documents. Again thanks but no thanks.

I do not claim that I am your friend but you did invite me to your house when I seek your help in Xingquan case. I know you are hurt and angry with me now. Just take a deep breath, relax and take a good night sleep. If given a choice I would want very much to be your friend but if that can only happen to be fake friend then I would rather be your enemy than your fake friend.

Thank you and good night.

probability

14,404 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-08-31 00:29 | Report Abuse

sslee ada gaya..respect! good night

enning22

2,871 posts

Posted by enning22 > 2018-08-31 00:33 | Report Abuse

irrational freakish ended nowhere,these guys prefer to be gambler rather then genuine investor.and a lack intellect to understand the full picture,well we need togo back to do fundamentals research, From the whole perspectives of the economy, we are not in a bull market yet,it need more time to build momentum.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-08-31 00:33 | Report Abuse

I think Sslee wrote this with good intention to the man he respected.

From what i have read, he had lost money in Xingguan, Hengyuan etc but he has not openly blamed anyone. From my observation, he is quite a well to do person, an expatriate engineer, still working. I am cock sure he doesn't need a sen from anyone to compensate his loss. Not everybody is crazy about money anyway, including Sslee.

From my analysis, he wrote this with the hope that the person he respected wake up and stop all those nonsense, more for the preservation of the reputation of the subject. Yes, there are nonsense, period!

This is evidenced from one of his comments here,

[Posted by Sslee > Aug 20, 2018 01:10 PM | Report Abuse
Dear Halite,
But expectation on Mr. KYY is equally sky high because of his respectable social status, founder of many companies, philanthropist works, keen and prolific writer on politic, economy, nation, life and investing plus his proclaimed noble intention to teach general public on how to invest and to become successful in investment and life. Thus his conducts had to live up to a certain high standard.]

A PLP person makes you happy, yes, but it is not long lasting, and it will make you lose your senses to do the right thing. In fact, I am just disgusted the way the PLP is carried out. Can't you see that too? Are you blind?

A true person tells you the truth. Good medicine never taste good.

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-08-31 00:47 | Report Abuse

Sslee,
1. The way you treat your true friend is wrong. How can you disgrace you true friend openly. I am your true, may be you do not need me, but I am true based o your logic .

2. paktua doesn't blame anybody

he know himself very well his loss has nothing to do with uncle

he never follow uncle call blindly

he is not that low class as you said. Do not make use of him to disgrace your true friend

3.how about I give you a big good slap, then tell you do not get angry, I am not your fake friend . What logic is that? You think uncle is stupid or you are stupid

Think about it seriously

Good night

Jon Choivo

3,668 posts

Posted by Jon Choivo > 2018-08-31 00:54 | Report Abuse

Sslee, respect him as a friend.

I don't.

As far as I'm concerned, he's Koon yew yin here. Or Koon Koon if I want to.

If I meet him in real life, I might call him Mr Koon. Because chances are, that would only occur if he invited me, and I wouldn't want to be rude as his guest.

Here, he is just a name on a screen. If you use my age as an argument, it means you have no argument. If I never told you my age, you would have guessed several decades after 26.

Here, your worth is only measured by the value of your ideas, or in his case, the ability to move markets. When its positive, people call him Mr Koon. If he's selling, he is sohai unethical Koon.

Both of which care inaccurate. Koon yew yin is best.

==

Posted by Halite > Aug 30, 2018 11:34 PM | Report Abuse

what sort of logic are you talking about ?

call uncle , not koon yew yin

since you are just 26 years old

Sslee called him Mr koon

did you not see?

do not forget ,

how you speak reflect how you are brought up

do not make your mother feel shameful of your ill manner

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-08-31 00:56 | Report Abuse

KC,

A good intention do in a wrong way creates more harm than good

Do you agree?

Jarklp

175 posts

Posted by Jarklp > 2018-08-31 01:00 | Report Abuse

83 years old already still can't see the intention of the writer? or just want to win the last argument? Haizzz.....

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-08-31 01:05 | Report Abuse

Posted by Halite > Aug 31, 2018 12:56 AM | Report Abuse
KC,
A good intention do in a wrong way creates more harm than good
Do you agree?

Ah Seng, I thank you for the respect you have been giving me. In return I respect you too.

As I have said, good medicine tastes bitter. Without good medicine, sickness cannot be cured.

But frankly I believe this will again be a futile endeavor. At this age, everything is hard-wired.

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-08-31 01:12 | Report Abuse

I believe Sslee has uncle koon email.
Why not email him to express your disappointment?
Why open letter?
He is an expatriate engineer, well to do, we brought up, why show such
unempathetic behaviour to his true friend

ming

2,056 posts

Posted by ming > 2018-08-31 01:16 | Report Abuse

U all like using 激将法 force uncle show power on monday leh.. lol

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-08-31 01:18 | Report Abuse

KC,

I agree 100% what you said.
It is not our job to correct anyone' mistake
The world can not be perfect
Harmony is more precious than perfection

KC :But frankly I believe this will again be a futile endeavor. At this age, everything is hard-wired

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-08-31 01:24 | Report Abuse

Probability,

It is you said not I said

Posted by probability > Aug 31, 2018 01:20 AM | Report Abuse

harmony does not mean conforming to wrong doings...

Post a Comment
Market Buzz