Alex™

12,581 posts

Posted by Alex™ > 2018-08-31 17:09 | Report Abuse

Make sure publish article in the following stock
Knm pohkong ksl

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-31 17:36 | Report Abuse

everyone calls himself a value investor, so what?

everyone imagines he finds value in the shares he buys, so what?

how to be a super investor? Trade fearlessly, trade without fear. a steady sort of fellow....like this kyy, buys LionInd from 70 to 90 down to 70 up to $ 1.30.....this is what I call steady sort of fellow.

chicken scare scare how to make a lot of money?

then there is the other type ...They value capital preservation more.

KYY makes or lose a few million here or there, what difference it makes? nothing, no difference...that is the attitude, the subconscious controlling the conscious, the habit ....

for the widow surviving on a tight budget....probably not advisable to blind blind follow.

the subconscious controls the conscious. It includes the type of stocks selected, the sizing of the bets and the focus or diversification.

the subconscious controls the conscious .....if you are not made of the same substance as kyy, your subconscious makes you behave like that SSLEE.....

Posted by Invest_Sensibly > 2018-08-31 17:38 | Report Abuse

sslee is a man without ethics. How can he post the photo? cheap skate! (I borrow this word from icon8888 bro)

Mytrd

617 posts

Posted by Mytrd > 2018-08-31 17:51 | Report Abuse

Off course Uncle KYY is welcome to i3 forum. And we should welcome and appreciate everyone in this forum . As the final investments decision whether buy or sell is execute by ourself. Every minute and Sec we need make decisions and not only in share market even working or handling critical taks

jibbie

762 posts

Posted by jibbie > 2018-08-31 18:00 | Report Abuse

i want uncle koon to stay. i actually learn from his articles

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2018-08-31 18:03 | Report Abuse

uncle I support u,can u tell us when u start buying or monitoring any stocks earlier,we can exchange ideas too.both win win situation.i make 1 mil let u make 10 mil.....hehe

Sslee

4,789 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-08-31 18:06 | Report Abuse

Dear dragonslayer,
My god this blog already gathered 293 comments. It looked like Mr. Koon is till and will still be the most popular Sifu in i3investor. Many people have these love hate relationship for the one and only Mr. Koon Yew Yin.
Below is my respond when welcoming back Mr. Koon to i3 then and I believe many people do miss him a lot. If you ask me now whether I want Mr. Koon to stay, I would say NO to his investment article but welcome him to post other topic because he is in danger of losing his credibility with his recent quick fire investment writings bordered to share manipulation.

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/cpteh/114906.jsp
My mentor: Mr Koon Yew Yin
Author: CP TEH | Publish date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017, 06:06 PM
Dear all,
I think my last comment in i3 was on 18-1-2017: Blog Tun Mahathir Strikes Back.
Since Mr. Koon Yew Yin refrained from posting his investment blog in i3 which he often used harsh and provocation words/criticism on those held different views from him or have offended him. Thus in return attracted many angry and silly comments from i3 community. It had been relatively quiet and at time lacking that excitement of seeing the clash of personality in i3 blog. Since he is back with his three blogs on 29-1-2017, one on political blog and the other two on his share investment lecture he held on 26-1-2017 at his house.
I was there listening to his lecture, as usual to his true self he admitted he like to blow his own trumpet as he certainly earned it by his golden rule (I must make sure that the company can make more money in the current year than last year and its projected P/E ratio is less than 10) which had proven again and again in earning him extraordinary profit in share market. He believes in leverage on Margin Finance to make bigger profit as he invited the bankers to his lecture. (Note: The bankers have line up margin finance to the tune of many millions.) He is not afraid of margin call as he is buying uptrend share as such if he has to sell, he is still making profit.
The main takeaways from his lectures are: To make money during the crash was easy. All he needed was bravery and courage. The proof of the pudding is in the eating, that is to make extraordinary money during normal times which he had tried for many years with all the methods from all the investment Gurus Books he can lay his hand on but with little result. It is only the last few years that he found his secret recipe of making quick profit. His secret recipe is his share selection golden rule which he has elaborated in an article with the title “My Share Selection Golden Rule”.
And to be a true winner in share market, you have to be able to control your emotion such as fear and greed, your emotion to think logically. Most people cannot control their emotion to think logically. (I am very fortunate to have a chat with his neighbor during the dinner where he relate his personal life experience of how his family business was bankrupt during the Asian Financial Crisis 1997 and he just bought a one way ticket to USA and work illegally, holding two jobs for 10 years to make his first pot of gold and with that returned to Ipoh to start a small trading company but mostly earning a luxury living in share market. He earned his second bigger pot of gold during US Subprime Mortgage Crisis 2008 where he bought Citibank and AIA shares but with certain degree of regret that he sold the shares too early. Nowadays he trade shares thro’ his trusted personal Fund Manager because if he had to trade directly thro’ his own computer keyboard he cannot control his emotion thus he needs a second opinion to curtain his impulsive emotion)
Dear CP TEH,
I would not think any of the investment masters will have the time for mentorship as define in:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mentorship
Anyhow many of the investment Gurus in i3 are readily sharing their diverse investment knowledge and methods for the benefit of all. It is up to individual what are the methods most suited them. Anyhow the parts that are the most difficult to acquire are the emotions? Do you have the required emotion discipline to become a Super-investor?
One participant rightly point out share market are full of pitfall as many syndicates manipulate the share price by pump and dump and the worst case are those insider owners that make fraud accounting in order to pump and dump thus even such an experience/veteran investors like Mr. Koon and Robert Kuok had also fallen into such pitfall before. Anyhow they just either hold on or move on without any loss of sleep or bitterness. That makes them a much better men then many of us who keep bemoaning loses no end and blaming and cursing those make the share recommendation without taking own responsibility that we make our own decision to buy the share willingly. Remember those punches that did not knock you out will make you stronger.
Please welcome back Mr. Koon Yew Yin....

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-08-31 18:13 | Report Abuse

dragon..sslee already say no to Koon's investment article...pls update...

ken

648 posts

Posted by ken > 2018-08-31 18:22 | Report Abuse

Following my opinion.
At the first place, i felt dragon should not do what he is doing now. Either kyy in or out should be his own decision. He is old and wise enough to make decision himself... let respect the silent majority.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2018-08-31 19:16 | Report Abuse

wah please clarify what you said. I never say sslee cheapskate leh. I like and respect him.

=========

Invest_Sensibly sslee is a man without ethics. How can he post the photo? cheap skate! (I borrow this word from icon8888 bro)
31/08/2018 17:38

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2018-08-31 19:20 | Report Abuse

Uncle koon is welcomed to also write about stocks lah. No need to be so protective of him. Let him make some mistakes and learn it the hard way lah. He is only 85 yo

(I need him to goreng Jaks lah &^%&&%$#)

Sslee Dear dragonslayer,

If you ask me now whether I want Mr. Koon to stay, I would say NO to his investment article but welcome him to post other topic because he is in danger of losing his credibility with his recent quick fire investment writings bordered to share manipulation.

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-08-31 19:26 | Report Abuse

Icon8888,

You want uncle back,
When he come then I will PLP
I PLP him
You don't me
Then how?

Posted by Icon8888 > Aug 31, 2018 07:20 PM | Report Abuse

Uncle koon is welcomed to also write about stocks lah. No need to be so protective of him. Let him make some mistakes and learn it the hard way lah. He is only 85 yo

pussycats

7,611 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2018-08-31 19:26 | Report Abuse

i3lurker,,, why need hotel n rapist example? LOL make me laugh...

////i3lurker/// i3 must be like a hotel...

in a hotel all are welcome, pay the bill stay...
hotel does not care whether you are a murderer, rapists, pastor, saint or whatever. If you stay in hotel and invite rapist from the hotel bar into your room, you get raped...

similarly in i3, you register and then can stay, nobody cares who you are, we neither like nor dislike KYY or anybody for that matter... Its your choice about what you with KYY inside i3
31/08/2018 18:26////

Tom

2,984 posts

Posted by Tom > 2018-08-31 19:29 | Report Abuse

pui!

Posted by Icon8888 > Aug 31, 2018 07:20 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by Ng Shu Tsung > 2018-08-31 19:32 | Report Abuse

Ng Shu Tsung - Uncle Koon to stay. After all, Uncle Koon and me have dominated the news papers and TV for many decades.

Tom

2,984 posts

Posted by Tom > 2018-08-31 19:35 | Report Abuse

pui icon8888

Posted by Ng Shu Tsung > 2018-08-31 19:35 | Report Abuse

Oh yes, I also got burnt by Xinquan highlighted by Uncle Koon but no one put a gun to my head. I just naively believed the cash balances and NTA or scrap value

pussycats

7,611 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2018-08-31 19:39 | Report Abuse

Dragon, not clear kah wat Tom said???

Tom/// I want stock manipulator kyy and stock manipulator otb get lost forever, thank you
31/08/2018 19:32///

Tom

2,984 posts

Posted by Tom > 2018-08-31 19:40 | Report Abuse

I want nasty stock manipulator kyy and his nasty partner otb get lost from i3 and please don't come back to i3 again

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2018-08-31 19:42 | Report Abuse

Tom is always so bitter. I suspect she is a bad temper woman, got dumped by boyfriend

can tell from the way she behaves

rchi

20,920 posts

Posted by rchi > 2018-08-31 19:43 | Report Abuse

Uncle Ķoon is very experienced n successful.However his kung fu in bursa is so so only.Whether he leaves or stays in i3 makes no difference to me.However for newbies who take his articles seriously it makes a lot of difference.

pussycats

7,611 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2018-08-31 19:45 | Report Abuse

Dragon, this voting is best open until this Sunday only, cos lots of i3 people hv not vote...

Dragon, u are i3 SPR agent, I will propose your name to be one of SPR government voting officer. Dragon, u hv done a good job.

rchi

20,920 posts

Posted by rchi > 2018-08-31 19:53 | Report Abuse

Dragon.I only read a few kyy articles.Not qualified to vote.But if ppl say uncle did a lot of damage,then the one kena probed by sc is worst.Newbies need to lose money to gain experience.No loss no gain.As long they dun sailang they need not jump off klcc.Is uncle kyy hood or bad?I reserve my judgement.

rchi

20,920 posts

Posted by rchi > 2018-08-31 19:54 | Report Abuse

* good or bad

rchi

20,920 posts

Posted by rchi > 2018-08-31 20:00 | Report Abuse

Dragon.If the writer of this letter think kyy is bad,then i want ask him one question.How many bad kyy's can you get rid of by writing open letters?Dun be naive la.This is bursa,not a worshipping place.

rchi

20,920 posts

Posted by rchi > 2018-08-31 20:02 | Report Abuse

If you want swim in the ocean watch out the sharks.Else stay in the swimming pool.

rchi

20,920 posts

Posted by rchi > 2018-08-31 20:04 | Report Abuse

Hahaha dragon.If you insist i vote kyy to stay.

rchi

20,920 posts

Posted by rchi > 2018-08-31 20:09 | Report Abuse

Sharks kena eaten by bigger sharks.Law of the ocean.Which high paying job has no risk?

Temp

655 posts

Posted by Temp > 2018-08-31 20:14 | Report Abuse

dragon bro, count me in. Though koonbee system won't work anymore, but I still like them to stay. Still long road to ruin.. hehe..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=308KpFZ4cT8

3iii

12,832 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2018-08-31 20:18 | Report Abuse

Koonbee system.

Was searching for this in the forum with little success.

A H A moment.

Koonbee = Koon YY + OT Bee.

:-)

Koon Bee

5,187 posts

Posted by Koon Bee > 2018-08-31 20:49 | Report Abuse

This kopitiam full house since the day its open

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-08-31 20:56 | Report Abuse

uncle kyy is the warren buffet of i3

494 posts

Posted by 3101575000 > 2018-08-31 20:57 | Report Abuse

Uncle : yes

Alex™

12,581 posts

Posted by Alex™ > 2018-08-31 21:33 | Report Abuse

haiyo, merdeka so sian, my house outside rocket ceramah haven't start. now become gomen d, do things also slow d?

Alex™

12,581 posts

Posted by Alex™ > 2018-08-31 21:33 | Report Abuse

better do road properly, if not I vote BN

curious3

28 posts

Posted by curious3 > 2018-08-31 22:05 | Report Abuse

All bec of Xinquan not HRC, Jaks or LionInd. I support you.

Sslee Dear all,
Just look into my i3 blog, did not realize already generated so many comments and even draw an angry respond from Mr. Koon.

Dear Mr. Koon
True friends are the ones who have the highest of standards for you. They are going to share their true feeling and tell you the ugly truth regardless if it hurts your feelings because they want you to live your best life. Whereas fake friends will tell you the pretty lies and get you ‘drunk on your own Kool-Aid’ and abandon you to rot.

I did not claim that you have misled me to lose money and even if I had lost money in share market I will take full responsibility and never blame anyone. I just quote that “paktua73 who just cut loss to the tune of 83K” Anyhow thank you for your kindness in willing to pay all my losses if I can prove with documents. Again thanks but no thanks.

I do not claim that I am your friend but you did invite me to your house when I seek your help in Xingquan case. I know you are hurt and angry with me now. Just take a deep breath, relax and take a good night sleep. If given a choice I would want very much to be your friend but if that can only happen to be fake friend then I would rather be your enemy than your fake friend.

Thank you and good night.
31/08/2018 00:27

curious3

28 posts

Posted by curious3 > 2018-08-31 22:08 | Report Abuse

Why HRC no pay dividend no 1 disturb? Even Hibiscus not require to pay dividend why nobody make noise unlike Xinquan and the rest of Red chips.

CharlesT

14,581 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2018-08-31 22:11 | Report Abuse

Koon is a small pirana who bites tiny fish n shrimp in i3 while WB is megalodon in us

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-08-31 22:14 | Report Abuse

but the megalodon very humble liao.....this pirana considers itself the ultimate superpiranha ever to live on planet earth.

CharlesT

14,581 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2018-08-31 22:18 | Report Abuse

Anyway both the pirana n megalodon also got 2 faces

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-08-31 22:32 | Report Abuse

actually Koon has enormous opportunity to contribute to i3...

3iii

12,832 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2018-08-31 22:35 |

Post removed.Why?

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-08-31 22:37 | Report Abuse

Koon has the edge of being able to get foresight of the business directly from the owners....

he can then give hints to i3 investor that he is optimistic on xx company...

but instead, he always buy up the company first to a level where there is very little margin of safety (MOS) and only then promote here...

very greedy & stingy liao..

sigh :(....

Xinquan

83 posts

Posted by Xinquan > 2018-08-31 22:38 | Report Abuse

19-4 even PH not win GE14 this big. SS Lee agree he does not want to KYY to stay or dragonslayer luanluan kong?

Posted by dragonslayer > Aug 31, 2018 08:17 PM | Report Abuse
Aiyo….lai lai lai….let do a survey...who want Dr. Uncle Kon to remain in I3 forum....and...who dun want him to stay...pls add you name here....aiyoyo....kikiki

Want Dr. Uncle Kon to stay
1. Hollandking
2. stockraider
3. albert787378
4. Tech Spec
5. qqq3
6. I3Lurker
7. Icon8888
8. abang_misai..want him to stay until his last breath..highest honour
9. Alex (original)
10 Mytrd
11 jibbie
12 apolloman
13 ah seng kor kor..Uncle punya plp king
14 Ng Shu Tsung - uncle old buddy
15 sifu rchi
16 layang aka doremon....very cute name
17 Temp
18 3101575000

100 Dragonslayer - reason not PLP but to keep an old Uncle mind active..since writing is his hobby....so can have more good years to spend before surrender IC...

Dont want Dr. Uncle Kon to stay
1. value88
2. Pussycats
3. sslee - anti Uncle Kon leader (Uncle Ex-Fren)
4. Tom

lai lai...kaki fill in or...just write yes or no....I summarise it lah....then we submit to Dr. Uncle Kon for consideration again

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-08-31 22:45 | Report Abuse

Posted by probability > Aug 31, 2018 10:37 PM | Report Abuse X

Koon has the edge of being able to get foresight of the business directly from the owners....

he can then give hints to i3 investor that he is optimistic on xx company...

but instead, he always buy up the company first to a level where there is very little margin of safety (MOS) and only then promote here...

very greedy & stingy liao..

sigh :(....

Xinquan

83 posts

Posted by Xinquan > 2018-08-31 22:46 | Report Abuse

Dif is SS Lee got visit KYY house ma. You think any1 here can visit others if they are enemy?

Xinquan

83 posts

Posted by Xinquan > 2018-08-31 22:46 | Report Abuse

You got read Forgiveness in this blog?

3iii

12,832 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2018-08-31 22:56 |

Post removed.Why?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-31 23:01 | Report Abuse

koon yewyin
5:56 PM (5 hours ago)
to me

As you can see I have written to pay Sslee for all his losses. Up till now I am still waiting. He just wanted to create some publicity for himself by running me down.

Please write to tell Sslee to show proof so that KYY can pay him. Otherwise, people will say you are running down KYY to create publicity for himself. Please do
===========================

Desa Chan
10:57 PM (2 minutes ago)
to koon

In respect of above, nothing will change, don't even bother.

Mental activity.

i3 is still net net positive for me and I will continue...until it becomes net net negative for me.

When you feel ready and net positive, you are welcomed to rejoin the i3 community in talking shares and investments. The brain....use it or lose it.......the whole purpose is to use the brain.

rchi

20,920 posts

Posted by rchi > 2018-08-31 23:01 | Report Abuse

Haha.Me agree with dragon.If SSLee is Kyy fren,why write open letter?Maybe kyy is right.SSLee is seeking publicity with his numerous open letters since he step foot on i3.Btw,i would like to ask,which letter achieve its desired effect.?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz