TALAM TRANSFORM BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): TALAMT (2259)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.01 - 0.015

Trading Volume

6 people like this.

4,535 comment(s). Last comment by lassy 4 days ago

Leempeh

290 posts

Posted by Leempeh > 2019-04-18 17:50 | Report Abuse

Contd.....Having done that, you should then write to the AG’s Chambers pressing for prosecution and circulate this plus ALL your complaints/reports in your WhatsApp chat groups and other social media. We will not be silenced. 

Let’s free and clean the counters AND Bursa Malaysia from these sort of dishonest manipulation. Many people invest their hard earned money, hoping to make a small profit not expecting to be scammed like this! We expect and deserve a free market, free from all manipulation! How could the company directors of the companies involved and Bursa Malaysia not be aware of this scam or are they complicit or choosing to look the other way? If any of the Company Directors or officials in Bursa Malaysia are involved in this scam, they deserve to be taken away in handcuffs too! If this post is removed, or I’m blacklisted, I’ll lodge a police report against the forum administrators too for it suggests that they’re trying to protect the syndicate/sharks. The rest of you people please save this post right NOW and repost and keep reposting in EVERY FORUM if this post is deleted. Also copy this right now before it’s deleted and post in ALL your WhatsApp chat groups and other social media. A forensic audit of the block buy orders will reveal everything! A lot of scammers are going to be taken away in handcuffs! 

We can’t be silenced.”

calvintaneng

53,421 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-04-18 18:09 | Report Abuse

Hi guys

Today Tun Dr M said Sepang F1 will restart next year

TalamT has Apts for sale in Dengkil (just south of Sepang)

So TalamT will benefit

Dickyyou

151 posts

Posted by Dickyyou > 2019-04-18 18:10 | Report Abuse

Pity who chased at 5 sen. 2.5 sen revisit?

Alfonso

3,116 posts

Posted by Alfonso > 2019-04-19 07:45 | Report Abuse

YES, Talam finally got chance to Transform already!
But before that, please donate some to Talam, Dato dato boss boss in Talam need your kind hearted money to support their daily activities!
So what are u waiting bro?? mai mai~ donate more god sayang more~ mai mai~

Alfonso

3,116 posts

Posted by Alfonso > 2019-04-19 07:52 | Report Abuse

Come come, sepang F1 restart, F1 lover will buy whatever apartment in Dengkil just to watch F1 race eventhough property of Talam is impeccable cheapskate.
Come come ikan bilis today no need buy stock go buy apartment in Dengkil.
When the F1 starts.....holy S H I T, super low class Kuih Busuk Talam house from 200k should easily rocket up to 800k

Alfonso

3,116 posts

Posted by Alfonso > 2019-04-19 07:57 | Report Abuse

Remember do not buy the wrong Apartment ya~ buy apartment built by talam only. Just buy the most lousy and cheapskate style apartment in dengkil, sure built by TalamT.
Pls be reminded TalamT is so much cheapskate now but with the so called "F1" power, this company will transform unexpectedly like SHAZAM!

Leempeh

290 posts

Posted by Leempeh > 2019-04-19 12:02 | Report Abuse

Sorry folks for putting you all through this stress but it’s necessary. The scammers are going to jail and the counter will finally be subject to free market forces! After taking this antibiotic, the bad bacteria will leave our system. It’s necessary and will eventually lead to complete healing.

So I’m glad that there was no panic selling and you didn’t dump your shares and help the scammers, coz that’s what they want!

Spent a few hours in Commercial Crime, Bukit Aman yesterday. I’ve also listed in my report the Usernames of the scammers’ agents who have been coming to these fora to talk down the stock to help the scammers drive the prices down to fulfil their M.O. agenda! I’m given to understand that it’s easy to track them down using cell phone tower geo-positioning. Got an appointment with MACC today. Knowing the possibility of these scammers greasing the PDRM, it’s imperative to get the MACC involved! Next will be the AG’s Chambers. The wheels of Justice turns slowly but surely and with a forensic audit, all will be revealed. This will be all be cleaned up in due course.

Alfonso

3,116 posts

Posted by Alfonso > 2019-04-19 14:27 | Report Abuse

Aiyoh with this kind of rumors spreading around, how to let Talam Survive?? Anyway bukit beruntung developed by Talam is totally run out macam BUKIT BERUGI aje!!

Leempeh

290 posts

Posted by Leempeh > 2019-04-19 14:49 | Report Abuse

With due respect, blacksheep, there are many kinds of scams. What you’re talking about is “pump and dump.” “Pump and dumps” are normally done on mid-scale to higher priced stocks. The “straddle-control Scam” on the other hand works with low priced and penny stocks! Anyway, investigation papers have been opened. Let the investigation run its course. Meanwhile, happy punting everyone, hopefully this time without artificial fake buy price inputs!

Posted by StanleyHong > 2019-04-19 16:07 | Report Abuse

Calvin, i add 100Lots @0.055, now average price become 200Lots@0.475, keep for long term or sell buy other stocks?

Leempeh

290 posts

Posted by Leempeh > 2019-04-19 18:19 | Report Abuse

Oh, Blacksheep, Leempeh ka lu kong, lah. At the risk of sounding facetious, your soul eviscerating critique has got me shaking....with uncontrollable laughter! You are truly hilarious! Suffice it to say, that stocks are a golden goose, except to these scammers who try to operate an 8 hr/5 days a week 24 karat omelette station. But the game is up, lah! A forensic audit will expose everything, leh....including my bona-fides, man!

calvintaneng

53,421 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-04-19 23:09 | Report Abuse

StanleyHong

If you hold at 47 sen your cost still very cheap compared to Talam Boss

If sell buy what stock better leh?

If longer term can get 10 sen to 15 sen just hold lor.

Unless you think can sell first then buy back Talam cheaper?

What if like Daiman.... TalamT suddenly taken private at 10 sen? Then too late to buy back

So you have to decide what you want

Leempeh

290 posts

Posted by Leempeh > 2019-04-20 00:11 | Report Abuse

Hee Hee Hee, Blacksheep, pipe down you drunkard! So wonderful to see that I’m living rent free in your mind now, leh! Your medications wearing off, so go see your doctor quick, lol! So that’s what they mean by the tyranny of the loud and the few, but Blacksheep, I’m so sorry to have to tell you that you’re a day late and a dollar short in this respect, lah! You obviously haven’t been following my posts earlier.

Mabel

23,298 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2019-04-20 10:10 | Report Abuse

Stan

I plan to HOLD. If you don't sell you don't lose anything!

Have a great weekend guys!

Alfonso

3,116 posts

Posted by Alfonso > 2019-04-20 10:18 | Report Abuse

Hey Limbeh ka ikan bilis kong, faster come buy more n more!
Talam bosses are very thirsty atm.
Your kind assistance will be highly appreciated.
Thanks

IronShirt

3,178 posts

Posted by IronShirt > 2019-04-20 11:24 | Report Abuse

Started with ECRL,,,,boom,boom, Ends with Delisting.......

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019/04/19/daim-renegotiated-ecrl-offers-plenty-of-opportunities-to-local-contractors/

ECRL is still very Good for Contractors,......18Billion of works for local (40% allocated for local )

The biggest ECRL terminal will be in Selangor, Port Klang. KDEB( Selangor Investment Inc) will
surely has the final say in All infrastructural works bcos Selangor owns All the state Land......

KDEB has its own infrastructural Co. KPS-HCM so if KPS don't received Bumper to Bumper
Contracts.....something is very wrong. Furthermore kps will receive 765million from Splash
Sale (final payment announcement expected next week)

Do some research on KPS -( fast ) this weekend.

Alfonso

3,116 posts

Posted by Alfonso > 2019-04-20 11:38 | Report Abuse

Come come offer offer~ buy to support talam daily activities, do not look for profit, doing kind charity here~ mai mai~ jom bei kuih busuk talam~

Leempeh

290 posts

Posted by Leempeh > 2019-04-20 13:25 | Report Abuse

You lot, that Blacksheep, Alfonso are hilarious! It’s often said that the loudest boos usually come from the cheapest seats, lor. In the meantime, stick around...learn a thing or two, then report back, lor ...I’ll be waiting, leh.

Leempeh

290 posts

Posted by Leempeh > 2019-04-21 10:11 | Report Abuse

Ha ha ha, you’re truly a Blacksheep. You’re beginning to look like the man walking the wrong way down an airport travelator coz try as you might, the panic selling has stopped. Nobody’s falling for your scam nor believe your negative talk anymore. Talam is recovering and pffft....there goes your Scam!

anticonman

533 posts

Posted by anticonman > 2019-04-21 17:10 | Report Abuse

Pity many was conned. 2.5 sen revisit or even 2 sen coming?

Leempeh

290 posts

Posted by Leempeh > 2019-04-21 17:29 | Report Abuse

Wow, you son of a gun. You’re truly worried, like a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs, that Talam shares are gonna recover, ah? 2.5 to 2 cents. Oh pl pl pl pl pl, if it does drop to that level, I’ll huuuuut the counter like it’s going out of style leh!

calvintaneng

53,421 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-04-21 20:25 | Report Abuse

Dragon

If turun sell your dragon beard & buy lah!

nckcm

2,726 posts

Posted by nckcm > 2019-04-21 20:29 | Report Abuse

Wa this calvin suddenly so bearish lol

Mabel

23,298 posts

Leempeh

290 posts

Posted by Leempeh > 2019-04-22 00:12 | Report Abuse

Mabel...the article is spot on! Exactly what I’ve been trying to expose!

Leempeh

290 posts

Posted by Leempeh > 2019-04-22 00:23 | Report Abuse

Oh Blacksheep, you are clearly a shiver looking for a spine to run up...With your England soooo bad, there are few precedents for your kind of investment Icarus act! The game’s up, your scams over! So trundle along and suck on your baby’s pacifier, LoL!

Leempeh

290 posts

Posted by Leempeh > 2019-04-22 00:23 | Report Abuse

ROFLMFAO!

Sales

3,199 posts

Posted by Sales > 2019-04-22 14:05 | Report Abuse

Mabel, i like your comments. By right stock market is to make money. But nowaday, they are more like taking money from ikan bilis.

Leempeh

290 posts

Posted by Leempeh > 2019-04-22 16:32 | Report Abuse

The tide is turning. I’m busy collecting. There are signs that the syndicate is abandoning their previous bottom-feeding strategies and have switched to “pump and dump”! For us long term investors, we’re playing for much bigger stakes. We’ll keep collecting on every retracement & hold until Talam morphs into a clean debt-free Co, leh! Huat ah!

Mabel

23,298 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2019-04-22 18:53 | Report Abuse

Indeed Sales, absolutely!

Leempeh, I'm with you :)

IronShirt

3,178 posts

Posted by IronShirt > 2019-04-24 14:25 | Report Abuse

Buy Kps......Today receive 1.9B for Splash sale

3iii

12,847 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-04-24 19:26 |

Post removed.Why?

Mabel

23,298 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2019-04-24 19:42 | Report Abuse

@ IronShirt Buy Kps......Today receive 1.9B for Splash sale

Yes I bought today at RM 1.53 and by the end of trading day it's up by 3%...Not bad for my 1st day with KPS..

Another good news Armada. It's up by 35% today after they managed to conclude their debt restructuring plan. We are expecting more good news coming up..

Lastly but not least TalamT is up today by 12.5% today...

What more I can ask?

Have a great evening guys !

calvintaneng

53,421 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-04-24 21:11 | Report Abuse

TALAMT IS TOWERING WITH VALUE

ALL NAYSAYERS NOW FAINTED AND SWEPT AWAY

TALAMtT BOLIH

TAN SRI DATUK CHAN BOLIH!!

Alfonso

3,116 posts

Posted by Alfonso > 2019-04-26 07:45 | Report Abuse

Tun Boleh! Tan Sri Boleh! Dato Seri Boleh! Dato Boleh! Kuih Busuk Talam Boleh!
Ikan Bilis mari~~

Alfonso

3,116 posts

Posted by Alfonso > 2019-04-26 07:55 | Report Abuse

Offer offer no ikan bilis no talam, buy more not for short term but for very very unbelievably long term investment. Come, your assistance and donation will be truly appreciated! no lose no gain, come ikan bilis berjus otak udang~ mai mai

king36

1,022 posts

Posted by king36 > 2019-04-26 08:00 | Report Abuse

Posted by calvintaneng > Apr 24, 2019 9:11 PM | Report Abuse

TALAMT IS TOWERING WITH VALUE

ALL NAYSAYERS NOW FAINTED AND SWEPT AWAY

TALAMtT BOLIH

TAN SRI DATUK CHAN BOLIH!!

Calvin,
I hope you can go and talk to them to see their plan.
OR, maybe ask them in the next AGM.
Will they reduce their DEBT, when will their account turn surplus, will they change strategy and develop different housing scheme instead of low cost as these days it is very hard to obtain loan for low income folks.....
You are smart, I am sure you will ask more relevant questions and help us to clear our mind...
Thank you.

Alfonso

3,116 posts

Posted by Alfonso > 2019-04-26 08:19 | Report Abuse

Talam will never Boleh again, the only 1 and only the 1 way is by trapping more ikan bilis to support their daily activities while waiting for miracle someday their whatever something land will be greatly aquisited by someone. This is their final destination, many peoples with logic thinking will judge talam in negative but only Ikan Bilis will support them.
As a nut shell, no ikan bilis no talam, no talam still got ikan bilis.

Alfonso

3,116 posts

Posted by Alfonso > 2019-04-26 08:21 | Report Abuse

YANG MULIA IKAN BILIS BERJUS OTAK UDANG BOLEH!

moneykj

6,106 posts

Posted by moneykj > 2019-04-26 11:37 | Report Abuse

Last year Calvin promoted Parkson. Less than 2 months cabut saying that Parkson business affected by e commerce. Before buy Parkson he don't know e commerce in China already more than 10 years?
This time I don't know what reason he going to tell you?
Anyway, I just started to collect Parkson. E commerce in China? Haha...
Let me show Calvin how to play share....

Alfonso

3,116 posts

Posted by Alfonso > 2019-04-27 07:42 | Report Abuse

Share market with never be success if there are no Ikan Bilis.
Hence, whatever chun chun foreseen from Eagle Bro should credit to Ikan Bilises.

Alfonso

3,116 posts

Posted by Alfonso > 2019-04-27 07:44 | Report Abuse

come come ikan bilis berjus otak udang,
is your time to show your loyalty already,
lost more pump in more~ mai mai~

Veron_teo

1,492 posts

Posted by Veron_teo > 2019-04-27 09:55 | Report Abuse

those who bought after read what Calvin said. good luck to you. hopes you understand he is Holland man

Mabel

23,298 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2019-04-28 15:55 | Report Abuse

Thanks for your well wishes..

So far it's has been great. Unlike some of the counters that I have invested, TalamT is still green under my investment portfolio despite the current bearing sentiment.

I don't think it will significantly drop any further. There's still so much value in this company. Hence, I will just park this investment and come back in 3 years time and see what happens..

See you all in 3 years time..

Have a great weekend guys and gals..

Alfonso

3,116 posts

Posted by Alfonso > 2019-04-29 09:19 | Report Abuse

Good job Mabel! hopefully in 3 years kuih talam busk will become less busuk!

WY Chan

1,378 posts

Posted by WY Chan > 2019-04-29 18:32 | Report Abuse

gua pasti tuju longkang

WY Chan

1,378 posts

Posted by WY Chan > 2019-04-29 18:34 | Report Abuse

mabel.... wakakakaka..

calvintaneng

53,421 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2019-04-29 18:37 | Report Abuse

No need wait so long lah

BOSS already stated Seroja Apt in Dengkil will be ready for sale year end when 100% completed.

Debt will be further pared down & TalamT will then be debt free

Alfonso

3,116 posts

Posted by Alfonso > 2019-04-30 15:21 | Report Abuse

chun chun mai mai offer~ ikan bilis berjus otak udang galah

tuapuikia

2,346 posts

Posted by tuapuikia > 2019-04-30 15:28 | Report Abuse

chun chun

Post a Comment
Market Buzz