ALCOM GROUP BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): ALCOM (2674)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.025 (3.25%)

Day's Change

0.745 - 0.75

Trading Volume

1 person likes this.

5,602 comment(s). Last comment by Robert Waters 2023-05-23 22:32

Posted by Jefflim1234 > 2017-07-07 18:02 | Report Abuse

[yuanlong57 Jefflim1234, not like the LBAlum management who have the thick skin and cheek to announce that they have earned higher revenue but their net profit drop 76% owing to their negligence of not allocating sufficient money (underprovision) for deferred tax.]
yuanlong57: Actually I tried refraining from saying anything abt this counter BUT I did mentioned early this morning on the reasons I would not invest in a so called SOUND CONTER with wonderful FUNDAMENTALS. My first priority is always:
1) TA
2) Management
3) FA
4) risk/reward etc....
Another thing I noticed abt the particular counter u mentioned is that there r TOO MANY SPECULATORS. A counter like so has not much of a prospect to go v high. U know the reason why. I will not get into that. Ya it will go up BUT to make newer n newer n newer highs is quite tough. Of course not that it won't climb up the ladder but maybe under some very exceptional circumstances like which I mention this morning. Anyway u r already invested in the counter so u have to bear with whatever comes along your path! Gud luck.

callme777

1,586 posts

Posted by callme777 > 2017-07-07 18:40 | Report Abuse

Wei I own both ALCOM and LBAlum. One is good and the other is also not too bad , not for the silly blunder on taxes. Let's give the stock a chance. Both are in the same industry. Let's wish all to do well.

The_Reds

2,025 posts

Posted by The_Reds > 2017-07-07 19:52 | Report Abuse

No selling pressure towards the end of today..good sign for next week?

xuewenapeng

1,144 posts

Posted by xuewenapeng > 2017-07-07 19:54 | Report Abuse

hehe I will sell 10000shares of this stocks on Monday morning

Posted by Jefflim1234 > 2017-07-07 19:55 | Report Abuse

callme777: Don't get me wrong. I m not trying to pin down any counters. There was a post direct to me n I was just responding to it with my frank n sincere take on the matter. I certainly wish all u guys well who r holding any counters for that matter. U were quite right the counter is not too bad. In fact all the fundamentals r sound........ if I wasn't mistaken u were the one who mentioned b4 that u sold alcom n was going to that particular counter n I specifically say it is a good counter BUT Alcom is a great counter to invest in. Anyway I do sincerely wish all u guys well n try n make hell with the management for the unforgivable "underprovision" by them. Gud luck.

Posted by Jefflim1234 > 2017-07-07 20:29 | Report Abuse

Just couldn't help to notice that there's a great pretender in our midst. Pretending to b a newbie n all........b careful guys. Pretending to ask silly questions n yet knowing what some of the tech indicators r. Gud luck with your pretense. Hope all u guys do your own homework!! Don't TRUST ANYONE. I MEAN ANYONE OK?

The_Reds

2,025 posts

Posted by The_Reds > 2017-07-07 20:56 | Report Abuse

Hmm..i know who is the one who ask silly Q..*wink wink*

Posted by Jefflim1234 > 2017-07-07 22:36 | Report Abuse

As I was browsing through the whole of these weeks comments from all the different people with their different methods of investing or speculative trading I couldn't help but notice something in common that these speculators always do. After selling off their shares they all become NAYSAYERS giving VERY NEGATIVE COMMENTS abt the stock WITHOUT SUPPORTING WITH CONCRETE FACTS. At first I was wondering why? Now I understand. These people r just trying to stir up people's emotion so that people become shaky n get rid of their stocks cheaply so they can go in n 'goreng goreng' again at a relatively cheap price at the expense of others! Like some people say "pretend to b your friend and mine" At first I didn't quite get it BUT NOW I FULLY DO. Only people who have done these things can have these kind of thoughts in their minds. Don't u guys think so??? That's also why WB says..........." The most important quality for an investor is temperament NOT intelligence. You need a temperament that neither derives great pleasure from either being with the crowd or against the crowd". My low IQ interpretation is SIMPLY IGNORE ALL THOSE NOISES IN THE MARKET PLACE AFTER DOING DUE DILIGENCE. Others with more SUPERIOR IQ may differ from mine. Everyone is entitled to theirs. So guys interpret things on your own n dun blame others when you suffer losses n point fingers at them. No one forces anyone to buy or sell right?
OK. So much for my 2 sen worth! Food for thoughts huh??
Comment not meant as a recommendation to buy or sell. Use infos only as u see fit. Shall give my thoughts on 2day's trade trend as I SEE IT later.

Posted by Jefflim1234 > 2017-07-07 22:38 | Report Abuse

The_Reds: Knowing is enough. No need to point fingers.

Posted by Jefflim1234 > 2017-07-08 00:23 | Report Abuse

ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO R GENUINELY SEEKING FOR INFOS OTHERWISE PLEASE SKIP COMMENTARY:
Ok. Here goes 2 sen worth of what "As I see it" of what transpired during the course of trading today. B4 going any further let explain my poser earlier this afternoon.
I would just like to pose a question to all TA and FA? Would anyone dare say based on all the charts n fundamental analysis that 2day would b a day of reversal (especially such a swift one this morning) ? Dun know how the afternoon session will go!!! Just have to KEEP YOUR EYES N GREY MATTER OPEN N B READY FOR WHATEVER............. Could the recovery b a fake? Ask yourself. R u willing to b in for the long haul?? If u know that then you have already found the answer!!!!!!! Gud luck n b happy trading!
Ok. If based on TA alone it certainly more more likely to b another day of correction would that not b the case all those tech analysyts out there? Whereas FA I dun know. Have to ask our Fundamentalist experts!! But what did the counter do in the morning? It just turn around so swiftly after touching 1.65 that there wasn't much of a chance for any of us to catch it at that low price except a lucky few like callme777. ( good for him). However if u guys were playing close attention many of u would have caught some fishes at the 1.7+ prices. That's the prices that I caught some the last of which at 1.77. Why 1.77 n no higher price for me? Cos this was the barrier broken thru easily by the market force. That was also why I parked to buy at 1.77 in the afternoon. If it had broken this sl in the afternoon session the the recovery would b short lived n bcomes unsustainable. My poser was to highlight the very significance of the strength of observations of daily trade over all the mambo jambos of TA's and FA's . However these may not b accurate if v misinterpret the trend. Like I mention b4, it is like a wayang kulit n each of us interpret it differently. The trading pattern always has stories to tell!!

Posted by Jefflim1234 > 2017-07-08 00:55 | Report Abuse

ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO R GENUINELY SEEKING FOR INFOS OTHERWISE PLEASE SKIP COMMENTAR
Ok. Shall quickly summarize briefly my take on 2days trade trend: Pls bear in mind greater accuracy comes from observations of the day's trade trend itself!
1) Total volume of trade rises in tandem with higher prices. Notice 2 very important things
i) The total of the last 2 days were wipe out by a sinhle day's rise in price!
Ii) The higher prices have the bigger volumes traded.
Decipher n decide yourselves what these means?
2) Even the traders on 3/7 have all been completely wipe out albeit MAYB suffering a small loss at the generosity of the maestro. Just a slap on the wrist as a WARNING!!!!
3) The question now is 'r there any more traders out here?' I m sure there r BUT mayb a much smaller handful. If they r not careful they will b penalised again by the maestro who is the GREAT CONDUCTOR!
4) How do I see it in the coming week? Well I hv said it b4. I still believe in this SUPERBULL BUT whether the journey is rocky or not depends on how the maestro wishes to conduct the orchestra. That was also my poser whether u r a trader or an investor? Only u guys have the answer to that n use self assessment to determine whether to stick your head into the ring. I m sure there r many more opportunities to top up but let us not b too hasty! Always b cautious lest v get trap by all the noises around us!
5) Chartwise I leave that for the experts to present their point of view n share each one's take n their reasoning behind their views.
6) As I mentioned b4 all of us must have an open mind n evaluate each n every point of view b4 sticking your head in n shoulder that responsibility yourself!!! Everyone is entitled to their opinion whether it's right or wrong! Even an absurd opinion may turn out to b correct. Who knows?
Anyway so much for my 2 sen worth n have a good weekend. Be ready for ALCOM GOLDEN PALACE. Stay fit n keep healthy all Alcomates. Cheerio!!
Comment not meant as a recommendation to buy or sell. Use infos only as u see fit.

Posted by Md Abd Fahmi > 2017-07-08 03:47 | Report Abuse

yuanlong57 Md Abd Fahmi, there is more than meets the eye of , "my simple math." You have " sufficient trained knowledge," and experience to invest well and win. You are just being humble. Ha, ha, ha.
07/07/2017 17:28
no la.. im just believed on " SIMPILICITY is the ULTIMATE sophistication. "

Posted by Md Abd Fahmi > 2017-07-08 03:53 | Report Abuse

The_Reds No selling pressure towards the end of today..good sign for next week?
07/07/2017 19:52
today vol = 2.179M where its
- lower/near then 2.208M when news proposal come out on 12/04 ( closed at RM1.34 ) http://www.malaysiastock.biz/Blog/BlogArticle.aspx?tid=5995
- lower/near then 2.788M (2nd day - closed at 1.54) after open gap up on 31/05 (closed at RM1.48)
-lower/near then 2.752M on 16/06 - closed at RM2
so im just thinking nex monday its good start.. today closed at 1.81 with 2.179M

Posted by Md Abd Fahmi > 2017-07-08 03:57 | Report Abuse

Jefflim1234 : im respect with your sharing and research.. i also strong believed this company making good business.. its not for 1st time giving us div with RM 0.205.. last time 2016 no div given and mostly there give above RM 0.75 per yield.. so for me. no worried plus with ur sharing.. i quite comfort to stay with this compny
i do agreed with yr "Comment not meant as a recommendation to buy or sell. Use infos only as u see fit."

Posted by Md Abd Fahmi > 2017-07-08 04:01 | Report Abuse

i do my own homework and i share here..just to moral & physiology support members to ride with me but its not recommendation to buy or sell..

Posted by Md Abd Fahmi > 2017-07-08 04:05 | Report Abuse

today im just intraday due to i need to reducing my portfolio and cover some loss ( but not from this stock) .. i will come back when im ready.. tell me who wan't ALCOM GOLDEN PALACE? haha.. easy making money...
RM 0.32 its bigger number guy's..

Posted by Md Abd Fahmi > 2017-07-08 04:07 | Report Abuse

oh.. btw i found this
"Bond-funded road construction in Winslow expected to start in July" - 12/05/17
Winslow is also planning to add a turning lane on Augusta Road so that cars can turn left into the Winslow Industrial Park, which houses Alcom, which creates specialized aluminum trailers, and Wunderlich-Malec, which makes portable substations for power utilities." --> http://www.centralmaine.com/2017/05/12/bond-funded-road-construction-in-winslow-expected-to-start-in-july/
for me its good news

Posted by Md Abd Fahmi > 2017-07-08 04:36 | Report Abuse

Copy from my telegram group
Be Diff:
HANYA TERFIKIR BERKENAAN ALCOM
30/05 - ans date
closed at 1.35
31/05 - day after ans date
Closed at 1.48
ex-date - 03/07
open at 1.99
day before - 30/06
closed at 2.2
2.2 - 1.35 = 0.85
0.85 = 62.96% kenaikkan
2.2 - 1.48 = 0.72
0.72 = 48.65% kenaikkan
jika tiada cash repayment
means............
closed on ans-date ( 1.35 )
0.205 x 1.5 ganda kenaikkan = 0.3075 @ 0.305
base on kiraan ni
2.2 - 1.35 = 0.85
0.85 - (div) 0.205 = 0.645
0.645 - (cash repayment) 0.32 = 0.325
0.325 jumlah kenaikkan dari closed price on ans-date div
base on kiraan adalah 0.305 max kenaikkan
day after ans-date closed price ( 1.48 )
2.2 - 1.48 = 0.72
0.72 - (div) 0.205 = 0.72
0.72 - (cash repayment) 0.32 = 0.4
0.40 jumlah kenaikkan dari closed price on ans-date div
base on kiraan adalah 0.325 max kenaikkan
kesimpulan untuk ALCOM ni. harga div dinaikkan 1.5 x ganda dari nilai div yg nak diberi berdasarkan harga tutup pada hari ans-date
adakah sewaktu ans date harga akan mendatar (accumulation) atau jika diambil kira dari harga tutup pada 07/07/2017 ( 1.81 )
means akan naik sehingga
0.32 x 1.5 = 0.48
1.81 + 0.48 = 2.29 ????
29/06 high price at 2.32 = next resistance
let see together.. mybe im wrong sebab blm jumpa ans-date utk cash repayment ni
p/s: ans-date = announcemet date

Posted by Jefflim1234 > 2017-07-08 05:26 | Report Abuse

i) The total of the last 2 days loss (5+5=10) were wipe out by a single day's rise in price (12 sen)! !!
Ii) The higher prices ( from 1.65 to 1.82 for the day) have the bigger volumes traded.
Decipher n decide for yourselves what these means?

Posted by Jefflim1234 > 2017-07-08 06:37 | Report Abuse

Md Abd Fahmi: Gud morning to u. Wow. U r an early bird. The early bird catches the worm eh? Just pulling your legs. Tq v much for doing your homework n sharing. If every one were to do theirs n start sharing I really wonder whether this forum would be filled with research for ALCOM. I guess then we would have to create a library with indexes for people who want to browse thru whatever infos they require. Wouldn't that b wonderful? Authors would have their names inscribed under the their topics presented n mayb people may in the future see who is correct n who is wrong after the facts!!! Really...... what a really wonderful idea. Never thought of that b4. Then in future there'll b a whole lot of data for future generations to refer to!!!!! Mayb there r some computer experts out there who can take on this initiatif. The thought just struck me when I was reading thru your posts. Once again tq v much for sharing your thoughts with us.
Only one thing that I hope people who posts in this forum pls follow. Pls respect each n every view point. Present your disagrèement in a courteous n respectful manner. All views r subjective n I strongly believe that all ALCOMATES r mature n knowledgeable enough to evaluate the data presented themselves. We at least have to respect that.
Ok. Once again tq for sharing!

LPTan68

469 posts

Posted by LPTan68 > 2017-07-08 08:07 | Report Abuse

大家早上好,感谢大家分享。。谢谢

yuanlong57

1,528 posts

Posted by yuanlong57 > 2017-07-08 08:14 | Report Abuse

Good weekend morning, Jefflim1234 and all Alcom members. Thanks for the considerable amount of information you have shared here amidst challenging circumstances in Alcom forum lately. Though direct, honest and sharp in your rebuttal against scepticisms, you still maintain an. open and magnanimous attitude to accomodate diverse views and opinion. This is truly admirable and commands my standing ovation of respect and esteem. There is a Chinese saying, "A big tree gathers wind," so it is only natural and not surprising at all for the recent noisy fireworks at Alcom. Don't be ever bothered by those sceptics who may have hidden motives. Keep up with the good work as genuine righteousness and character integrity will ultimately secure people's confidence and trust. For those with sinister motives, they are no match for the arguments put forth by sincere people who will be blessed with extraordinary wisdom to see through their shams and reveal the essence of black and white of any issues. There is another common maxim, "Man Proposes, but Heaven Disposes." Those with cunning and dark intentions will be doomed with failure. What goes round comes around, isn't it 兄弟Jefflim1234?
Keep in touch during the weekend. More posts to come.

yuanlong57

1,528 posts

Posted by yuanlong57 > 2017-07-08 08:19 | Report Abuse

啊, 老前辈LPTan68早上好, 今天有什么要跟我们说说话呢?

Posted by Jefflim1234 > 2017-07-08 08:37 | Report Abuse

Gud morning yuanlong 57, LPTan68, kennyku, The_Reds. Md Abd Fahmi n all Alcomates.

xuewenapeng

1,144 posts

Posted by xuewenapeng > 2017-07-08 08:37 | Report Abuse

LPTAN should I buy on Monday?

xuewenapeng

1,144 posts

I regret not buying on friday

xuewenapeng

1,144 posts

1.81good price?

monyoong

42 posts

Posted by monyoong > 2017-07-08 08:56 | Report Abuse

I don't know how to calculate these and that. What I know is, what Alcom is doing involve air conditioning and also refrigeration. These system use 3 major component, and from this three, two is evaporator and condenser. Both of these use aluminium fins as it major part and is some case the hydrophilic coating aluminium use for extra protection especially for condenser. Climate/Weather is not going any cooler and air conditioner these day is affordable. Demand for air conditioner will increase for home.Develop country demand also increase where new building will need centralize air conditioning. I think this has reflected at Alcom quarters result lately. With their plan for expansion, Alcom will have good prospect.

yuanlong57

1,528 posts

Posted by yuanlong57 > 2017-07-08 09:17 | Report Abuse

monyoong, good Saturday morning to you. Thanks for teaching me the principle that a simple, pure-hearted mind sees things very clearly and accurately as a bright sunny day. Cheers.

yuanlong57

1,528 posts

Posted by yuanlong57 > 2017-07-08 09:26 | Report Abuse

Climate change is a dominant global issue. It also brings with great impact on industries, life-style, quality of life, environmental damages, etc. For example, owing to China's 30% cut in aluminium production has the ripple effect of benefiting aluminium-related industries in Malaysia, like PMetal, LBAlum, Alcom, etc. China has officially directed 28 cities to reduce environmental pollution.

casanwk

1,496 posts

Posted by casanwk > 2017-07-08 09:30 | Report Abuse

LPTan68 sifu
like to rephrase what prompt u to call: breakout on friday!
did u purchase any?
i remain in sideline becos force selling still weight heavily in my mind.
tks

xuewenapeng

1,144 posts

Posted by xuewenapeng > 2017-07-08 09:50 | Report Abuse

I decide to buy on Monday

kennyku

494 posts

Posted by kennyku > 2017-07-08 11:26 | Report Abuse

Good morning to all the alcom mates, jefflim, lptan, yuanlong and the red..... seriously i din read thru all the comment above because it is too long for me...hahaha.... as long as this is a good counter... i will keep it for long term.....

yuanlong57

1,528 posts

Posted by yuanlong57 > 2017-07-08 12:29 | Report Abuse

kennyku It doesn't matter as long as you are happy with what you are doing. Alcom is our investing nest.

ttluck

769 posts

Posted by ttluck > 2017-07-08 12:54 | Report Abuse

monyoong is right.....A/C biz is good nowadays....like superln also....insulation part for A/C...share fly so high....

yuanlong57

1,528 posts

Posted by yuanlong57 > 2017-07-08 14:23 | Report Abuse

[ Md Abd Fahmi yuanlong57 Md Abd Fahmi, there is more than meets the eye of , "my simple math." You have " sufficient trained knowledge," and experience to invest well and win. You are just being humble. Ha, ha, ha.
07/07/2017 17:28
no la.. im just believed on " SIMPILICITY is the ULTIMATE sophistication. " ]

Just a light teasing with an inferential statement is able to get you to contribute and share 7 threads of information with dissecting analysis right to the detailed price differentials, your telegram channel and best-entry level; you still call this " SIMPILICITY is the ULTIMATE sophistication?" My personal concept which is rather similar to your slogan is based on Bruce Lee's ," Simplicity is Beauty."
08/07/2017 03:47
Ha, ha, ha. Gurau-gurau sahaja.
Note : I recently read a book called, " Get The Truth [ Former CIA Officers Teach You How To Persuade Anyone To Tell You All,", Philip Houston, Michael Floyd and Susan Carnicero. The New York Times Bestseller.

Posted by Jefflim1234 > 2017-07-08 16:09 | Report Abuse

kennyku: Sorry that the comments I made r too long. Was just trying to make sure everybody understands what I try to put forth. Next time I shall try to summarize n make it as short as possible. There r plenty of infos there. Feel free to ask if d need arises. Have a good weekend.

Posted by Jefflim1234 > 2017-07-08 16:10 | Report Abuse

LPTan68: Anything to share your invaluable experience with us?

Posted by Jefflim1234 > 2017-07-08 16:14 | Report Abuse

The_Reds: u must b having a wonderful time with your red iron suits on with spiderman by ur side doing good deeds........ protecting all the weaklings on the planet ALCOM, huh? ? ha ha ha Just kidding. Have a good weekend.

Posted by Jefflim1234 > 2017-07-08 16:21 | Report Abuse

forgot090: Understand your durian on Friday was real fragrant n SWEET. U got a tremendous thrill out of it, right? Have u ever tasted BITTER durians??? Ther r even better!!! Get the drift??? Ha ha ha. Have a good weekend!

Posted by Jefflim1234 > 2017-07-08 16:23 | Report Abuse

Ther sorry it's they

Posted by Jefflim1234 > 2017-07-08 16:26 | Report Abuse

Disclaimer again: All comments are not meant as a recommendation to buy or sell. Use info as u see for.

Posted by Md Abd Fahmi > 2017-07-08 16:38 | Report Abuse

yuanlong57 Just a light teasing with an inferential statement is able to get you to contribute and share 7 threads of information with dissecting analysis right to the detailed price differentials, your telegram channel and best-entry level; you still call this " SIMPILICITY is the ULTIMATE sophistication?" My personal concept which is rather similar to your slogan is based on Bruce Lee's ," Simplicity is Beauty."
08/07/2017 03:47
Ha, ha, ha. Gurau-gurau sahaja.
Note : I recently read a book called, " Get The Truth [ Former CIA Officers Teach You How To Persuade Anyone To Tell You All,", Philip Houston, Michael Floyd and Susan Carnicero. The New York Times Bestseller.
================
tht is great book to read.. im just sitting on MPH and read.. its free.. hahaha

Posted by Jefflim1234 > 2017-07-08 16:51 | Report Abuse

forgot090: Mayb the bitter durians that u keep mayb worth rm50 down the time line n someone says only a lembu will buy it SO by his warped logic just bcos he cannot afford it NOBODY CAN. Maybe u may have to wait for BILL GATES OR JACK MA ( he loves bitter durians) to buy it from u!!! And if they do THEY SURELY WOULD bcome A LEMBU as well albeit a GOLDEN ONE for u. I can see saliva drooling down your mouth...........
ha ha ha . Just kidding......
*wink*wink*
By the way I m sure The_Reds would love to b in that position . That he would n wearing a GOLDEN SUIT INSTEAD of an iron suit!!!! Ha ha ha. Just kidding!
* wink wink*

Posted by Jefflim1234 > 2017-07-08 17:07 | Report Abuse

Md Abd Fahmi: Great. I can see u r a person who loves to upgrade himself with knowledge. Just from a shared posting from yuanlong57 u r already at MPH reading up on [ Get the truth]. What wonders sharing can do!!! If BILL GATES HAS NOT DECIDED TO OPEN UP HIS KNOWLEDGE TO THE WORLD WE WOULDN'T B HERE COMMUNICATING WITH EACH OTHER AT THIS RATE-------LIKE U SAY IT'S FREE. ha ha ha.

The_Reds

2,025 posts

Posted by The_Reds > 2017-07-08 17:07 | Report Abuse

Wow wow, this counter still so active even on weekend, so many useful sharing, tq to all sifu
Jefflim..next Mon I will put on hulkbuster suit (u know what is it if u got watch marvel's avengers) n smash all the way to alcom golden palace

Posted by Md Abd Fahmi > 2017-07-08 17:29 | Report Abuse

im almost 5 years.. no television channel...just TV plug into my house wall for showing.. hahaha.. watch TV at mamak only or during tea talk with neighbour and RAYA festival .. setup mini library at my home but im not yet rich.. just working on it.. huhuhu

Posted by Jefflim1234 > 2017-07-08 17:55 | Report Abuse

The_Reds: Is the suit green in colour? If GREEN make sure it is reflected on the BIG SCREEN Monday morning ya!!! ha ha ha. It will b GREEN due to its own gravity anyway without any propping!! Ha ha ha.

yuanlong57

1,528 posts

Posted by yuanlong57 > 2017-07-08 17:58 | Report Abuse

[ Md Abd Fahmi im almost 5 years.. no television channel...just TV plug into my house wall for showing.. hahaha.. watch TV at mamak only or during tea talk with neighbour and RAYA festival .. setup mini library at my home but im not yet rich.. just working on it.. huhuhu ]
With your smart investing pursuits at Bursa Malaysia, the treasure house where most of the capital assets of our country are parked, your Fahmi Lifelong Dream will be fulfilled very soon. You will have your own home theatre system and you will trade in your living room using your large digital TV screen as your Bursa dashboard! Trust me, you can. This is because my "tok guru" below teaches me so.
This 2nd excellent book for personal development.
2. Superforecasting - The Art and Science of Prediction, Philip E. Interlock & Dan Gardner.

Posted by Jefflim1234 > 2017-07-08 18:02 | Report Abuse

Md Abd Fahmi: When there's a will there's a way. When one is mentally rich and humble material richness naturally follows. Only pls always remember our humble beginnings!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz