ALCOM GROUP BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): ALCOM (2674)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

1 person likes this.

5,602 comment(s). Last comment by Robert Waters 2023-05-23 22:32

zoomsbooms

783 posts

Posted by zoomsbooms > 2017-08-17 12:47 | Report Abuse

someone is pressing down the price whenever the price going up..possibilities :
1 - traders that caught in the higher price, especially after div payout; get out at whatever highest price they can think alcom reached at that point of time..
2 - to smash out weaker holder; making everyone think alcom is having a problem, be it coming qr not very good, or alcom having a problem, or so on..so they can buy at lowest price as possible
3 - operator is changing their way of playing this share; we all think the correlation is straight to the point - dividend payout last 2 months: increase in share price. so, cap repayment should be same. but now, reversing the trend happen.
4 - they won't pick up the price now as lots of interest occured currently. so, maybe later stage after cap repayment, they pick the share at bottom, release the qr and the share booms up.

it's good try to have a look at kian joo and can one coming or last qr. as alcom supplying aluminium sheet to these 2 companies. maybe you can have an idea on what's happening.

Posted by Jefflim1234 > 2017-08-17 13:30 | Report Abuse

Date trans 9/8 10/8 11/8 14/8 15/8 16/8
Cls pri last 6 d 1.78, 1.74 , 1.80, 1.82, 1.81 , 1.76
Vol trans(mil) 5.3, v 2.9, 2.1, 1.3, 2.9, 1.9
14/8... on this day most people tend to stay on the sidelines. Retailers especially the weak holders r already starting to feel the jitters due to the war of words between NK-US. Quite a number of retailers start to take profit but not big sharks as evidenced by the smalller volume transacte
15/8..... T+4 due for those traders who bought on 9 /8. These r mainly sold by the sharks n traders as seen by a bigger volume transacted. I blieve at this time there were also more retail investors n even small number of retail traders who participated. Sharks n retail traders were only able to profit a small amt of profit as the spike was on the 9/8 (cls pri =1.78) as against cls pri on this day (cls pri=1.81).
16/8........ T+4 due for traders bought on 10/8. Prices drop abt 5 sen bcos of traders being flushed out again. The sharks n retail traders n some jittery weak holders sold out.HOWEVER there's a BIG BIG PLUS HERE. More TRUE BLUE INVESTORS R NOW ENTERING THE MARKET AT A GREAT VALUE AS EVIDENCE BY THE STRONG SUPPORT LEVEL AT AROUND 1.75 TO 1.77 YESTERDAY.
So where do I think the stock will go from here?
To continue Next post.

Posted by Jefflim1234 > 2017-08-17 14:02 | Report Abuse

Yes I blieve THERE'S ACCUMULATION OF THE SHARES GOING ON! The T+4 traders who bought on the 11/8 will still b selling 2day BUT will b on a smaller scale. I blieve prices will hover between a support level of 1.75 to 1.77 2day. This I reckoned would hopefully b the last day b4 reversal 2morrow. Remember TGIF.
Note: Even though i only mention T+4, it also includes those of T+1, 2 N 3.
OK. Thats my take on the last 6 days of trading.
GUD LUCK N HAPPY INVESTING.

[@yuanlong57: Managing one's emotional intelligence is a vital virtue in the world of investing.........
Failure to manage our psychology of emotional intelligence well will result in we making deficit decisions which impact our investing interests. The secret is to maintain and sustain the right psychology to see through our objectives of investing. ]

TOTALLY AGREED. ITS ALL ABOUT PYSCHOLOGY AND HOW WE MANAGE OUR EMOTIONAL FEARS.
IT IS ALWAYS EASIER SAID THAN DONE.
The best way to do it is AFTER DUE DILIGENCE JUST "BELI, GOYANG KAKI DAN TUNGGU DUIT MARI"

[@zoomsbooms: its good try to have a look at kian joo and can one coming or last qr. as alcom supplying aluminium sheet to these 2 companies. maybe you can have an idea on what's happening]
VERY GOOD RECOMMENDATION AS THEY HAVE THE SAME MAJOR SHAREHOLDER. HIS SHAREHOLDING IN ALCOM IS EVEN BIGGER THAN THE OTHER 2 LISTED COMPANIES. SO WHY WOULD HE LET ALCOM DOWN!!!!. IF HE WERE TO LET ALCOM DOWN HE WOULD B THE BIGGEST LOSER OF ALL........ DUN U GUYS AGREE???

Posted by Jefflim1234 > 2017-08-17 14:09 | Report Abuse

[@yuanlong57:Affin Hwang Investment Bank Vice-President/ Head of Retail Research Datuk Dr Nazri Khan said succinctly, "We may say many things about the market. Nevertheless, the market is nothing but about psychology - psychology of traders, investors, market, etc. ]
NO WORD IS TRUER SPOKEN THAN THE ABOVE.
As WB PUTS IT:
B FEARFUL WHEN OTHERS R GREEDY N B GREEDY WHEN OTHERS R FEARFUL.

choolooi

310 posts

Posted by choolooi > 2017-08-17 16:03 | Report Abuse

Thanks for all the leg work and due diligent research/analysis.

All said and done, I just took a nibble at rm 1.73

the Major may be collecting now for the cap repayment.
Don't rule out this possibility

reime

80 posts

Posted by reime > 2017-08-17 16:05 | Report Abuse

im screwwwwed up

yuanlong57

1,528 posts

Posted by yuanlong57 > 2017-08-17 18:11 | Report Abuse

@ Choolooi:
[ All said and done, I just took a nibble at rm 1.73 ]

I love this part, "...took a nibble at RM 1.73." I took several nibbles at strategic dips for the past few days. Ha, ha, ha.

Jefflim1234 timely reminds me of my slogan in the past two over months, "BELI, GOYANG KAKI, TUNGGU DUIT MARI," after due diligence.

If we view and analyse all recent happenings meticulously, the BOSS (maestro) has actually given us some implicit indications about Alcom. They are not worrying but comforting and reassuring.

Senior brother LPTan68's email today refreshes me with a different but interesting perspective. I shall share with you his views (translated from Chinese) tonight.

yuanlong57

1,528 posts

Posted by yuanlong57 > 2017-08-17 18:16 | Report Abuse

@ reime [ im screwwwwed up ]
Anything the matter? Don't despair.

slts

2,235 posts

Posted by slts > 2017-08-17 18:30 | Report Abuse

im also doing to the palace of hollans

yuanlong57

1,528 posts

Posted by yuanlong57 > 2017-08-17 18:56 | Report Abuse

Sigh ...

Posted by Jefflim1234 > 2017-08-18 05:54 | Report Abuse

Gud morning to yuanlong57, LPTan68, kennyku, The _Reds, forgot090, Md Abd Fahmi, zoomsbooms, Yip2880, nelsonchew, hoheho, choolooi n all Alcomates.

Posted by Jefflim1234 > 2017-08-18 05:54 | Report Abuse

TGIF

yuanlong57

1,528 posts

Posted by yuanlong57 > 2017-08-18 07:09 | Report Abuse

Good morning Jefflim1234. Appreciate your laborious efforts these few days.

nasir11

4 posts

Posted by nasir11 > 2017-08-18 08:27 | Report Abuse

yes Jefflim1234. U r the grand sifu. TQ

Posted by Jefflim1234 > 2017-08-18 08:29 | Report Abuse

yuanlong57: Not at all.All efforts r bcos v r all bros n sharing the same goal. Hate to see all these scrupulous people trying to press the price down in order to buy cheap cheap at all our bros expense. All v can do is hold tight. Eventually it will reach its own equilibrium price when all the dust r settled.
Gud luck n happy investing.

Posted by Jefflim1234 > 2017-08-18 08:42 | Report Abuse

Anyway this is also an opportunity for people who have done due diligence to buy and top up at great value!! There r always 2 sides to a coin depending on our perception.
The best thing to do is to "Beli Goyang kaki dan tunggu duit mari" ha ha ha.

Posted by Jefflim1234 > 2017-08-18 09:01 | Report Abuse

[@choolooi Thanks for all the leg work and due diligent research/analysis.

All said and done, I just took a nibble at rm 1.73

the Major may be collecting now for the cap repayment.
Don't rule out this possibility]

YES. choolooi. I do absolutely agree with u. That possibility is very real indeed. The main purpose is to COLLECT THROUGH EMOTIONAL FEAR of people who r weak holders at a great discount. That is also one reason why we as TRUE BLUE INVESTOR should not swayed by these noises IF V HAVE DONE OUR DUE DILIGENCE. That's all this is JUST NOISES N NOTHING ELSE.
Having said that I really salute u for being " THE TRULY BRAVE HEARTED"
Lets hope v can all ride the ALCOM TESLA TO THE ALCOM GOLDEN PALACE on cruise control in no time n not being senselessly distracted.
Gud luck n happy investing.

The_Reds

2,025 posts

Posted by The_Reds > 2017-08-18 09:41 | Report Abuse

It's TGIF guys..alcom 会在一片红海中逆流向上,冲啊啊啊啊(⊙o⊙)

yuanlong57

1,528 posts

Posted by yuanlong57 > 2017-08-18 09:47 | Report Abuse

Jefflim1234, don't worry too much about those unscrupulous people who selfishly try to press down and exploit ultra cheap price when panicky people sell down low.

It is because the big BOSS (大老板) has the major controlling shares at hand. According to LPTan68, the major shareholders have about 71% at hand.

There are overall 134,331,000 million shares and the public float is not big. Any movement in price will appear to look materially drastic ups or downs.

Would the major shareholders be so foolish as to allow any parties or individuals to harm their monetary profits?

There is this Mr Yeoh Jin Hoe who has substantial stakes in Alcom, Kian Joo and its associate company Can One. (as pointed out by Zoomsboom)

Jefflim1234, the main worry is whether our Alcom brothers have the psychological strength to face up to these trying times? It's only human if ...

Posted by Jefflim1234 > 2017-08-18 09:52 | Report Abuse

yuanlong57: YES. I KNOW COS I have DONE A LOT OF DUE DILIGENCE on this counter so I m NOT WORRIED AT ALL. The pitiful part is our weak hearted Alcomates bros got played out.......... What to do ??????? ONLY ADVICE IS " Just keep all your emotions under wraps" n let the market take care of the rest"
Gud luck n happy INVESTING.

Posted by Jefflim1234 > 2017-08-18 09:55 | Report Abuse

Have u guys ever thought that IB might b accumulating by pressing the price down?
Food 4 thoughts?????

choolooi

310 posts

Posted by choolooi > 2017-08-18 10:15 | Report Abuse

Happy morning to the Alcomates Brothers

I see TGIF is a special day within this Band

As such to add good vibes to Alcom Tesla , I just added 1800 shares at rm 1.74 at 09:36:39am

Haha The number 18 in Cantonese is a FATT FATT number.

In everything we do , we need a lot of luck...

Jeff ,
you ,Yuanlong and other Brothers had given Alcom the MAN ENERGY.
I am now contributing a tiny bit of TINKLE BELL's dust ------- EARTH ENERGY
It is up to Market forces and Alcom's intrinsic worth to give the HEAVEN ENERGY.

SO I SHALL JUST SIT TIGHT AS I DO BELIEVE IN WHAT HAS BEEN PRESENTED BY THE ALCOM BAND OF BROTHERS

Ii hope I can put a smile on your faces when you read my comments. We need to diffuse this electrified atmosphere and relax , allowing happy vibes to enter us.

Posted by Jefflim1234 > 2017-08-18 10:24 | Report Abuse

Excellent bro choolooi. Let us not allow those band of scrupulous people to screw us up. All of us should just wait quietly n let the market do the work for us. BELI, GOYANG KAKI DAN TUNGGU DUIT MARI! Eventually i blieve the so called " short sellers" will have to cover up their positions. If the stock has the intrinsic worth NOTHING CAN STOP IT FROM REACHING ITS EQUILIBRIUM VALUE!!!

LPTan68

469 posts

Posted by LPTan68 > 2017-08-18 10:43 | Report Abuse

(眼不看为净)
庄稼是用我们的眼睛,控制我们的心,再用我们的手做买卖。。。这就是心理战术。。。

alcom 大股东在还没分股息之前是占有74.2%
分了股息之后现在占有75.71%。。
(见仁见智,个人有个人的眼光)

yuanlong57

1,528 posts

Posted by yuanlong57 > 2017-08-18 10:52 | Report Abuse

Jefflim1234 : Yes, my favourite slogan, " Beli, Goyang Kaki, Tunggu Duit Mari."

Jefflim1234, we have a SITUATION here. I think we Alcomates have been too honest, too sincere, too transparent that we have laid out all our cards and trading strategies widely open and bare for all to see.

Never know certain parties or even the BOSS have been closely following our discussions and subsequently map out strategies to neutralize our impact or leverage on them.

I suggest that from today onwards we keep things brief and short without revealing too many details.
In urgent matters or strategic intelligence, we can communicate through email

Let's practise, " Beli, Goyang Kaki, Tunggu Duit Mari." Of course, not to forget to make a premium cup of coffee and some snacks to pamper ourselves. Ha, ha, ha.

yuanlong57

1,528 posts

Posted by yuanlong57 > 2017-08-18 11:13 | Report Abuse

[ Jeff , you ,Yuanlong and other Brothers had given Alcom the MAN ENERGY.
I am now contributing a tiny bit of TINKLE BELL's dust ------- EARTH ENERGY
It is up to Market forces and Alcom's intrinsic worth to give the HEAVEN ENERGY.

SO I SHALL JUST SIT TIGHT AS I DO BELIEVE IN WHAT HAS BEEN PRESENTED BY THE ALCOM BAND OF BROTHERS

Ii hope I can put a smile on your faces when you read my comments. We need to diffuse this electrified atmosphere and relax , allowing happy vibes to enter us. ]

Choolooi. EXCELLENT. That's the genuine spirit of brotherly fraternity 兄弟. You're a gem which shines in brilliance during the darkness of uncertainty. Bravo.

Yes, let market mechanisms determine the true worth of Alcom. Que Sera, Sera, Whatever Will Be Will Be ...

The_Reds

2,025 posts

Posted by The_Reds > 2017-08-18 11:15 | Report Abuse

yuanlong 说得好,俗语说墙上有耳,现在我们的状况是网上有眼,哈哈,还是低调点比较好

yuanlong57

1,528 posts

Posted by yuanlong57 > 2017-08-18 12:04 | Report Abuse

The_Reds 知我者是The_Reds也! 哈哈哈。

Yip2880

393 posts

Posted by Yip2880 > 2017-08-18 12:15 | Report Abuse

Good afternoon Jefflim1234, yuanlong57, forgot090, choolooi and all Alcomates. Finally see some green at Alcom. Hopefully, this is the start of Alcom's TGIF power.

sigmax

221 posts

Posted by sigmax > 2017-08-18 12:21 | Report Abuse

gogogo!! i believe after dividend there will be another good day for alcom!!

forgot090

997 posts

Posted by forgot090 > 2017-08-18 12:23 | Report Abuse

Good afternoon yip2880 ,lptan ,Jefflim1234, yuanlong57,, choolooi and all Alcomates. Finally see some green at Alcom. Hopefully, this is the start of Alcom's TGIF power.

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2017-08-18 12:24 | Report Abuse

after ex dividend will it down like rev before rebounding?

Posted by tingangap1 > 2017-08-18 12:49 | Report Abuse

Halu.. all sifu sifu Bo's bos if discuss via email.. pls include me at. Learn slot from u all.

The_Reds

2,025 posts

Posted by The_Reds > 2017-08-18 12:50 | Report Abuse

Good afternoon Jefflim1234, yuanlong57, LPTan68, forgot090, zoomsbooms, Yip2880, choolooi and all Alcomates. Finally see some green at Alcom. Hopefully, this is the start of Alcom's TGIF power. x3

Posted by tingangap1 > 2017-08-18 12:52 | Report Abuse

My email orangmj1@gmail.com

Posted by Jefflim1234 > 2017-08-18 13:16 | Report Abuse

Negative forces WILL EVENTUALLY B DOMINATED BY THE POSITIVES. So stay positive n let the MARKET DO THE REST. The more they try to suppress the price the GREATER THE EXPLOSION WILL B when NOBODY wants to sell to the short sellers for them to cover up their positions!!!
Bear that in mind all bro ALCOMATES. V shd now target for a EVEN HIGHER TP THAN B4.
I have now raise my TP > 3.00. Why? Bcos if all of us retailers can hold onto the shares by NOT SELLING, the " so called shorties" will have to raise their prices in order to cover their positions. It's just a matter of supply n demand!
The amount of shares floating in the open market is V V small . So it's not that easy to manipulate us. Let us all AIM FOR AN ALCOM TESLA instead of just a TV SET.
Let us not b deceived by the HIGH VOL figures being put up for sale!! They MAYB there to lure the "weak holders" to sell cheaper. If v find great value we shd still nibble at the pie being offered. If not let us just treat this INVESTMENT AS IF V R PUTTING THE MONEY INTO OUR FD ACCT N JUST WAIT FOR THE MATURITY DATE.
JUST HATE TO SEE SCRUPULOUS PEOPLE TRYING TO SCREW HONEST PEOPLE!!!
Comment is not meant as a recommendation to buy or sell. Use infos as u see fit.
GUD LUCK N HAPPY INVESTING!!

Posted by tingangap1 > 2017-08-18 13:24 | Report Abuse

I always positive. Until now still hold

meistsk3134

2,368 posts

Posted by meistsk3134 > 2017-08-18 13:34 | Report Abuse

next week giving dividend. share might change right.

Posted by Jefflim1234 > 2017-08-18 13:48 | Report Abuse

Oh another food for thought!!!
SOMETIMES what happens with this pressing down of prices is this. Press down the prices n buy cheap cheap. Then wait for the good QR to come out. PUSH UP THE PRICE N THEN DISTRIBUTE!!! This is another possible scenario of what is happening. So b careful bro alcomates! I m not saying the QR will b better than the last BUT my blief is that IT WILL B LOOKING AT how the counter has been trading since the APPROVAL BY THE HIGH CAP OF CAP REP.

Posted by Jefflim1234 > 2017-08-18 14:21 | Report Abuse

[@tingangap1 I always positive. Until now still hold]
Xcellent attitude. And now raise your tp as well. Dun let the shorties BULLY U. Make them SHORTER!!!! ha ha ha.

Posted by Jefflim1234 > 2017-08-18 14:24 | Report Abuse

[@meistsk3134 next week giving dividend. share might change right.]
NO. Bro. The amt of shares remain the SAME for this particular exercise. HOWEVER the amount that is floating in the market is already ALMOST THE MINIMAL ALLOWED BY THE SC.

The_Reds

2,025 posts

Posted by The_Reds > 2017-08-18 15:21 | Report Abuse

Looks like someone still pressing the price down..ok that's all, most likely no surprise edy, I shall put my money safely here, go for a nap and see u all back after ex date

7skies

375 posts

Posted by 7skies > 2017-08-18 16:35 | Report Abuse

bought @ 1.71

yuanlong57

1,528 posts

Posted by yuanlong57 > 2017-08-18 16:58 | Report Abuse

According to LPTan68 in his email to me, the BOSS has been quietly accumulating since the ex-date for the special dividend. The strategy now is targetted at the speculative traders to flush them out. It's also targetted at the new "walk-in" retail traders who are attracted by the 32 sen capital repayment. After paying out the special dividend of 20.5 sen and the impending capital repayment, the BOSS has decided its time to get back some capital to buy free shares for the entitlement of capital repayment.

zoomsbooms

783 posts

Posted by zoomsbooms > 2017-08-18 17:10 | Report Abuse

wohooooooo

yuanlong57

1,528 posts

Posted by yuanlong57 > 2017-08-18 18:33 | Report Abuse

Zoomsbooms. I suppose you are having some positions in Kian Joo and Can One. What's your take on them?

Posted by Jefflim1234 > 2017-08-18 19:26 | Report Abuse

yuanlong57: As per your suggestion, will do communication through e mail! u do have my e mail add right? Can u e mail me yours? Thx

MrPauper

1,031 posts

Posted by MrPauper > 2017-08-18 19:31 | Report Abuse

One last trading day next monday before the price heading for ex-date. Any more free meal or free 32 sen? I don't know. Am waiting it

Posted by 牛角胜tanduklembu > 2017-08-18 19:44 | Report Abuse

各位朋友,看到大家非常正面的讨论态度,深感欣慰,相比 亚航论坛 里的情况,真是一万八千里,
我很喜欢研究 技术图表,希望能与一些志同道合的股友共同分享心得,所谓 三个臭屁匠,胜过一个
诸葛亮。I am a retire man, gardening, carpentry,speculate in share market, jalan-jalan bersia-sia,minum teh, is my daily life, my email peter6844@hotmail.com or h/p: 012-2045114 Whatsapp
me. I am in Sg.Buluh.Selangor.

Larrytrader

1,453 posts

Posted by Larrytrader > 2017-08-18 19:49 | Report Abuse

Awesome dude

Post a Comment
Market Buzz