INSAS BHD

KLSE (MYR): INSAS (3379)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (0.50%)

Day's Change

0.99 - 1.00

Trading Volume

44 people like this.

45,901 comment(s). Last comment by Income 1 hour ago

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-06 19:44 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by 鹅麟依旧≈ 扫地僧 > 2019-08-06 23:36 | Report Abuse

I'm back from Bhutan.

I went there to develop Durian Plantation at Bhutan now

Posted by 鹅麟依旧≈ 扫地僧 > 2019-08-06 23:51 | Report Abuse

Eat neste biooil better

Posted by Jaweed Waheed > 2019-08-07 10:16 | Report Abuse

Hai friends be patient TQ

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-07 11:32 | Report Abuse

Raider think Insas will lend about Rm 200M to VT for privatization of Bland loh....!!

Just imagine the excess cash of insas holding only yield less than 3% pa, if Insas were to lend to VT at 12% pa for Bland takeover, thus thru just a stroke of the pen, insas can make Rm 200m x {12% -3%} pa = Rm 18m which is a very substantial secure profit for insas loh...!!

Posted by stockraider > Aug 7, 2019 11:22 AM | Report Abuse X

So what is VT for need to apply for SC & Bursa for special approval for shareholding spread of 85% for continue bland listing ??...Since VT already have 85% and why he need to apply for special extension, Why not just GO leh ??

VT has been quietly collecting bjland now, in small quantities loh...!
YES what is VT strategy ?
He is waiting for big reinforcement like....if his disposal of Kyoto 4 season hotel is successful or jeju island court case compensation start to kick in or the china property disposal proceeds start to come in, he will have complete confidence to launch an all out privatization attack loh....!!

Yes VT can completely borrow from his buddy Mr Thong of insas (refer to paragraph below}, but he prefer to take a little more time and collect more bland shares for himself and of course borrow alot much less from Insas loh...!!

"Insas is always an allies to Bjcorp, in fact the Thong family members use to sit in Bjc Board of Directors many years back mah....!!
Insas will play a part in Bjcorp privatization in the form of providing Finance to VT loh....since it is cash rich mah....thus giving loan of say Rm 330m loan to VT is feasible mah....!!
It is very lucrative for insas, as it can charge financing interest above 12% pa to fund VT loh.....!!
Likely M&A insas subsidiary will advice in THE General Offer loh...!!"

BLAND SHAREHOLDERS OR POTENTIAL INVESTORS SHOULD TAKE NOTICE OF THIS UNIQUE SITUATION Bland TO BENEFIT LOH...!!

Btw buying into iceland hotel is a red herring to deviate investor focus on bland privatization mah...!!
Furthermore iceland hotel investment, are consider good sound investment, unlike Genting M buying into loss making Empire group own by Lim Kok Thay family loh....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-07 11:53 |

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

5,978 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-08-07 13:05 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
Please allow me to quantify what I mean in this phase, “What gives comfort and holding power to the value investor is that he knows what he is waiting for and how long the wait might be”
What give comfort to me is I know what Insas worth, the dividend I am going to receive and what I am waiting for? As of how long, the immediate dateline is 25 Feb 2020 when warrant expired whether Dato’ Sri Thong will convert the warrant and trigger MGO.

After that I already obtained Dato’ Wong understanding that if status quo remain then the board will make the share buy-back waiver application and seek shareholder approval to waive/exempt Dato’ Sri Thong and PACs who triggers a mandatory offer obligation as a result of share buy-back scheme from the mandatory offer obligation in 2020 AGM. If this is approved Insas will be able to buy-back up to max 10% every year. By end 2020 or early 2021, if Insas price remain depressed then I give up and agree with all indeed Insas is a value trap.

Thank you
PS: I am cheering for Stockraider and CharlesT on their one year and two year bet with Philip: INSAS: MMRB: QL. Hope to get an invitation from them for a free “Bah Kut Teh” in Klang.

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-08-07 15:11 | Report Abuse

young ppl want quick money ... no patient to wait ... after buy must sell ... after sell must buy ... HAHAHAHAHAHAH .... wont last long one ... see this ppl year in year out ... later will migrate to option trading, forex, gold, bitcoin ... then ..... d i s a p p e a r ... forever. Cheers ! INSAS CHIA YIU !!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-07 16:06 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by 鹅麟依旧≈ 扫地僧 > 2019-08-07 17:12 | Report Abuse

Just wake up... I think Insas will up today

Posted by Angel of KLSE 大马股仙 > 2019-08-07 17:30 | Report Abuse

horse back canon

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-07 17:32 | Report Abuse

Very good explaination by sslee on value of insas mah....!!

Posted by Sslee > Aug 7, 2019 1:05 PM | Report Abuse

Dear all,
Please allow me to quantify what I mean in this phase, “What gives comfort and holding power to the value investor is that he knows what he is waiting for and how long the wait might be”
What give comfort to me is I know what Insas worth, the dividend I am going to receive and what I am waiting for? As of how long, the immediate dateline is 25 Feb 2020 when warrant expired whether Dato’ Sri Thong will convert the warrant and trigger MGO.

After that I already obtained Dato’ Wong understanding that if status quo remain then the board will make the share buy-back waiver application and seek shareholder approval to waive/exempt Dato’ Sri Thong and PACs who triggers a mandatory offer obligation as a result of share buy-back scheme from the mandatory offer obligation in 2020 AGM. If this is approved Insas will be able to buy-back up to max 10% every year. By end 2020 or early 2021, if Insas price remain depressed then I give up and agree with all indeed Insas is a value trap.

Thank you
PS: I am cheering for Stockraider and CharlesT on their one year and two year bet with Philip: INSAS: MMRB: QL. Hope to get an invitation from them for a free “Bah Kut Teh” in Klang.

Robinson

334 posts

Posted by Robinson > 2019-08-07 17:54 | Report Abuse

talk 365 days insas also won't go 1. broker house has no growth. what insas has is only inari

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-07 18:00 | Report Abuse

Thats why people like u pondan loh....not panlai mah....!!

Sslee already say insas coming with an important date 25-2-2020, u either believe or u pondan off loh....!!

No point...u stay at this thread....and don like what u see & read mah ?

Posted by Robinson > Aug 7, 2019 5:54 PM | Report Abuse

talk 365 days insas also won't go 1. broker house has no growth. what insas has is only inari

Sslee

5,978 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-08-07 19:33 | Report Abuse

Dear dragonslayer,
Dividend and share buy-back are equally important. For Insas since the share market price is severely undervalue hence if Insas buy-back 10% of its share the NTA per share will increase and EPS will also automatically adjust by 10% upward. Insas accumulated so much cash and was very slow and prudent in investment hence better use the excess cash to buy-back its own share.

Thank you

TheContrarian

9,252 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2019-08-07 19:38 | Report Abuse

Eh Mr Sslee, you forgot Insas can't do share buy back unless Dato Thong gets waiver from having to make MGO.

Sslee

5,978 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-08-07 19:55 | Report Abuse

Dear TheContrarian,
By 25 Feb 2020 if Dato’ Sri Thong did not convert the warrant and trigger the MGO then the board will initiate waiver application for the approval of Insas shareholders in 2020 AGM.
The waiver is for 2020 AGM
Thank you

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-07 20:01 | Report Abuse

Thats why u need to believe General Raider strategy very terror mah....if major shareholder stucked at 32.9% holding and cannot buy without triggering GO, and the company have huge nta of rm 2.54, PE 8x and huge cash holding, that means very big margin of safety....thus that means, we can buy buy & buy safely mah,,,,!!

07/08/2019 6:00 PM

Sslee Dear dragonslayer,
Dividend and share buy-back are equally important. For Insas since the share market price is severely undervalue hence if Insas buy-back 10% of its share the NTA per share will increase and EPS will also automatically adjust by 10% upward. Insas accumulated so much cash and was very slow and prudent in investment hence better use the excess cash to buy-back its own share.

Thank you
07/08/2019 7:33 PM

TheContrarian Eh Mr Sslee, you forgot Insas can't do share buy back unless Dato Thong gets waiver from having to make MGO.

Posted by 鹅麟依旧≈ 扫地僧 > 2019-08-07 22:56 | Report Abuse

“Change cannot be given to you every time.
You only must bring the change.”

Great lines said by..

-Mr.Madasamy
Town Bus Conductor.
READ AGAIN..

TheContrarian

9,252 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2019-08-07 23:20 | Report Abuse

Duit going to push up Insas?

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2019-08-08 09:33 | Report Abuse

I m asking;

Is it logical to assume that the authority will exempt the controlling shareholders to cross the threshold without MGO ? What is the basis for exemption ? Insas is not in any form of financial difficulties.

If no exemption, will the controlling shareholders exercise the warrants and give the MGO ?

If the exemption not granted, will Insas manage to get MGO wavier for share buyback ?

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-08-08 11:02 |

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

5,978 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-08-08 13:03 | Report Abuse

Dear DK66,
SECURITIES COMMISSION MALAYSIA RULES ON TAKE-OVERS, MERGERS AND COMPULSORY ACQUISITIONS:
Exemption from mandatory offer obligation
4.06 Without limiting the discretion of the SC to grant an exemption under section 219 of the CMSA, paragraphs 4.08 to 4.15 provide for types of proposal or transaction where the SC may consider granting an exemption.
4.08 Vote of independent shareholders on issuance of new securities
(1) An offeror may apply for an exemption from a mandatory offer obligation when the issue of new securities as consideration for:
(c) The offeror exercises any conversion or subscription rights or options into new voting shares or voting rights;
Whitewash procedure
Where subparagraph 4.08(1) applies, the SC may consider granting an exemption if an offeror and persons acting in concert have satisfied the following conditions:
(b) Approval has been obtained from independent holders of voting shares or voting rights of the offeree at a meeting.

4.15 Share buy-back scheme
An offeror who triggers a mandatory offer obligation as a result of a share buy-back scheme:

In both case shareholder approval is needed to waive the MGO at AGM
All interested parties are required to abstain from voting on the resolution at the meeting
The voting at the meeting is conducted by way of a poll.

I do not know whether Dato’ Sri Thong will table resolution to waive his mandatory offer obligation in 2019 AGM under 4.08 (c) conversion of Insas warrant. But I have an understanding for the interest of minority shareholders and company the board will seriously consider the waiver application under 4.15 Share buy-back scheme for shareholders approval in 2020 AGM so that Insas can resume buying back its own shares from open market.

Thank you

TheContrarian

9,252 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2019-08-08 13:21 | Report Abuse

Aiyaa Mr Sslee, you go ahead and propose the motion to exempt Dato Seri Thong from having to make MGO arising from share buy back in this coming AGM. I will second your motion.

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-08-08 13:51 |

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

5,978 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-08-08 14:35 | Report Abuse

Dear TheContrarian,
I already make this resolution proposal for 2019 AGM but I do understand the reason behind why Dato’ Wong politely reply me “Our CF advisers are looking into it and it is unlikely that we are able to make the waiver application in time for the approval of Insas shareholders by this coming AGM. We are seriously exploring this waiver proposal and if possible, we hope to initiate this waiver application process in year 2020”

Thank you

TheContrarian

9,252 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2019-08-08 15:03 | Report Abuse

Mr Sslee, Insas full year results not released yet,AGM not not fixed yet. Got plenty of time.

Sslee

5,978 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-08-08 17:44 | Report Abuse

Dear TheContrarian,
Insas q4 result end August, annual audited report end October and AGM end November, got plenty of time. But we need to keep good and cordial relationship with Board and be prepared to give and take thus I take Dato’ Wong explanation in good faith (sometime board cannot tell us the actual reason as this is consider as insider information, offend under Securities Act). Beside I am more concerned on Inari P34 expansion and whether 5G roll out will set Inari on its growth path again. Will continues monitor quarterly result and engage with Board for better dividend and better understanding of Insas business moving forward.

Thank you

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-08-09 11:09 | Report Abuse

tick tock tick tock ... HAHAHHAHAHAHAH ... shhhhhhhhhhh SHHHHHHHHHHHHH ..... good news comin .... jeng jeng jeng ....

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-09 11:24 | Report Abuse

Although raider also invested on the same boat like sslee, my opinion is totally different, we should not carry the balls of the BOD, we should fight for good corporate governance of insas loh...!!

There should not be any exemption of Thong from GO, if he exercise its warrant mah....the warrant exercise price at Rm 1.00 already cheap enough, if Thong wants to take advantage of the opportunity to seal control of Insas, he should GO loh...!!

Shareholder should vote against, if any attempt to exempt the owner from GO, no need to carry the owner balls, bcos after the owner take control of insas, he can still chose to ignore u bcos he already seal control loh....!!

I WOULD SAY IN KALI LAH.....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-09 11:31 | Report Abuse

Remember if the exemption approval for GO is not carry out ....the owner need to decide whether should he carry on with his 32.9% holding and let his holding lapse or he is willing to exercise his warrant & trigger a GO at Rm 1.00 loh....!!

Whether the GO Rm 1.00, the minority shareholder accept or not is another matter loh...!! Raider would definitely not accept bcos the fair value of a complete control of insas is at least Rm 3.00 per share now loh...!!

Posted by stockraider > Aug 9, 2019 11:24 AM | Report Abuse X

Although raider also invested on the same boat like sslee, my opinion is totally different, we should not carry the balls of the BOD, we should fight for good corporate governance of insas loh...!!

There should not be any exemption of Thong from GO, if he exercise its warrant mah....the warrant exercise price at Rm 1.00 already cheap enough, if Thong wants to take advantage of the opportunity to seal control of Insas, he should GO loh...!!

Shareholder should vote against, if any attempt to exempt the owner from GO, no need to carry the owner balls, bcos after the owner take control of insas, he can still chose to ignore u bcos he already seal control loh....!!

I WOULD SAY IN KALI LAH.....!!

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-08-09 12:05 | Report Abuse

NICE.

TheContrarian

9,252 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2019-08-09 15:48 | Report Abuse

It's not that Dato Seri Thong doesn't want to do an MGO, he actually doesn't have the cash resources to do so (unlike Tony Tiah in the case of TA Enterprise). That's why he needs to request and obtain an exemption from making an MGO.

tah16600

2,646 posts

Posted by tah16600 > 2019-08-09 16:41 | Report Abuse

Yaloh , Thong n famaily got 40 over percent, how to do MGO ? May be he can exercise his warrants loh

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-08-09 16:48 | Report Abuse

hahahahah ... today INSAS WIN AGAIN ..... CANTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK !!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-09 16:59 | Report Abuse

Go & borrow loh....u think Tony tiah has so much cash meh ??
He also borrow mah.....!!

Posted by TheContrarian > Aug 9, 2019 3:48 PM | Report Abuse

It's not that Dato Seri Thong doesn't want to do an MGO, he actually doesn't have the cash resources to do so (unlike Tony Tiah in the case of TA Enterprise). That's why he needs to request and obtain an exemption from making an MGO.

tah16600

2,646 posts

Posted by tah16600 > 2019-08-09 17:01 | Report Abuse

Since Dato aldy controls Insas, he is not in hurry to do MGO loh

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-09 17:07 | Report Abuse

Good point loh....!!

U see dato Thong know how to control insas with only 32.9%....u think 1 day.. Dato Thong need to go, Do u think his children know how to control Insas with no seal majority shareholding of more than 50% leh ??

Dato Thong already close to 70.....it is best, he to seal control of insas now....when it still has huge margin of safety & cash now loh...!!

Posted by tah16600 > Aug 9, 2019 5:01 PM | Report Abuse

Since Dato aldy controls Insas, he is not in hurry to do MGO loh

tah16600

2,646 posts

Posted by tah16600 > 2019-08-09 17:13 | Report Abuse

Ayoyo, 70 yrs old still not that old mah! . Our PM 94 yrs still can fly to Japan loh

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-09 17:17 | Report Abuse

Aiya....Pm already seal control with $$$$$$$$ to take care of his children & descendants for 9 generation already mah....!!

Posted by tah16600 > Aug 9, 2019 5:13 PM | Report Abuse

Ayoyo, 70 yrs old still not that old mah! . Our PM 94 yrs still can fly to Japan loh

Sslee

5,978 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-08-10 08:35 | Report Abuse

Dear TheContrarian,
The dilemma of Dato’ Sri Thong is that he do not have any financial problems to make MGO or take INSAS private at RM1.00 -1.20 range. The problem is the independent adviser will advise the offer is NOT FAIR and NOT REASONABLE and Board had to concur with this advises.

Unlike TAE valuation of RM1.93 to RM1.94 mostly make up of illiquid assets, INSAS assets are all very liquid and it is forgone conclusion that MGO will fail and for the next one year Dato’ Sri Thong is only allowed to buy from open market at the rate of 2% rolling 6 months. Imagine if some shark will attempt to make a hostile take-over, Dato’ Sri Thong is in danger of losing the control of INSAS.

Thank you

tah16600

2,646 posts

Posted by tah16600 > 2019-08-10 10:09 | Report Abuse

Ya loh bro, u r absolutely right. The syndicates just want to goreng to make easy money then to take over. To take over is a lot of headed mah! Why shd deed pocket investors want to go through such problematic situation.

Sslee

5,978 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-08-10 10:39 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha
deMusangking the past is different with the present and the future will be different with the present too. The present is because of 600 million of Inari at yesterday closed price of RM 1.59 is worth 954 million to INSAS alone. Not a big problem for Dato’ Sri Thong to take INSAS private at RM1.00-1.50. The problem is will INSAS shareholders sell it to Dato’ Sri Thong?
As for future I am more concerned on Inari P34 expansion and whether 5G roll out will set Inari on its growth path again.

As for JAKS the past is proven bad, the present: Capital contribution contracted but not provided for in respect of shares subscription in JAKS Pacific Power Limited, joint venture of the Group amounted to approximately USD92.14 million or RM376.0 million, using exchange rate of USD1 : RM4.081. The future: will ALP kind enough to share the wealth of JAKS with all the shareholders? Or will JAKS Chinese partner outplay JAKS?

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-08-10 12:29 | Report Abuse

me alone went thru many privatisation lor ..
My first was Johorport taken over by MMC, then HingYiap, Leader Universal Cable by director, .... leno make TONS of MONEY !! But leno dun wan to say more .... shhhhhhhhhhhh ....SHHHHHHHHHHHHH .... sometimes keeping quiet is the BEST thing to do ...

Sslee

5,978 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-08-10 15:16 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha,
Leno should quickly grab some bjland. Bjcorp will take bjland private.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-10 16:04 |

Post removed.Why?

(S=QR) Philip

4,794 posts

Posted by (S=QR) Philip > 2019-08-10 18:09 | Report Abuse

You will never get anywhere with your investment technique raider. You will forever be stuck with your myvi if you try to spam your stocks in other people's counters and blogs if you don't understand what you are buying.

I feel you very sad. Hope you learn how to do INVESTMENTs one day that don't crash.

Sslee

5,978 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-08-10 22:56 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha,
deMusangking coincident I only have Insas and recently bought some bjland and I did not bought any Armada (Trap set up my Icon8888) or Sapnrg (Trap set up by stockraider) or JAKS (Trap set up by ALP)

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-11 11:31 |

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

5,978 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-08-11 11:50 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha,
Stockraider grab a lot of Bjland shares at RM 0.15 - 0.155, by 31st August 2019 Merdeka day he should be able to upgrade his myvi to proton saga 2019.
https://paultan.org/2019/08/06/2019-proton-saga-facelift-spec-by-spec-comparison/

Post a Comment
Market Buzz