INSAS BHD

KLSE (MYR): INSAS (3379)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (0.50%)

Day's Change

0.99 - 1.00

Trading Volume

44 people like this.

45,901 comment(s). Last comment by Income 1 hour ago

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-11 12:17 | Report Abuse

One of the advance strategy of making monies for deep undervalue margin of safety stock, very safely & fast is that it have up coming catalyst mah...!!

What are the catalyst leh ??

1. Bland
The catalyst come from VT decision going to privatise BLand mah, at the moment VT already hold 85% and everyday he is buying, that confirm VT intension mah...!! VT is very close in delisting bland ....that he need to hit 95% loh...!!
Once he reach delisting target he will privatise with a GO mah...!!

2. insas
The catalyst is Thong only hold 32.9%....and the warrant with exercise price of rm 1.00 on 25-2-2020, should thong take up the warrant he will seal control of insas with a higher stake but that will trigger a GO loh.....!!
If he decide to seek exemption of GO people like sslee will pester the owner to make sure that insas trade above Rm 1.00 loh...!!
Not that difficult to move above Rm 1.00 considering it has Nta of Rm 2.54, PE 8x and have huge cash holding of Rm 550m mah...!!
Surewin at Rm 0.785 loh....!!

3. Sapnrg and Armada
These are international standard big company with opportunity to fly high and recover to its past glory and the catalyst is the improving outlook that result in more & more contract wins and improving profits coming in the future mah....!!

The above 4 stocks are penny margin of safety stock that give value investor great opportunity to make very big loh...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-11 23:26 | Report Abuse

U ask yourself why people sometime suka ahfah....some suka ahmoi...some suka ahlian...then u understand how value investment work mah...!!

If everybody suka ahfah...cannot be loh....that means ahmoi & ahlian no boyfriend ah ??

Posted by dragonslayer > Aug 11, 2019 10:52 PM | Report Abuse

Aiyo...referee found it very interesting leh..how the value investors pick their value stocks and against other stock one ....in one stock they can agree on the same stock..but..against on the other stock...haizz..make me very confusing too leh ..do they have any standard to follow one..or..suka suka pick one..then promote it as value stock leh...is there any different from kakijudi..or. tukang tilik leh....lol..aiyoyo...kikiki

SSLee n Tibet monks agreed on Insas n BJLand...Icon8888 q333 Demusang against Insas

Icon8888 n Tibet Monk agreed on Armada n Sapnrg...SSLee n Demusang against it...qqq3 treat it judi stock only

Icon8888 qqq3 Demusang agreed on Jaks...SSLee n Tibet Monk against it

Can the above Value Investors...explain why...your relationship are so complicated one...love hate on the same stock

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-12 12:36 | Report Abuse

A MUSLIM MAN CAN MARRY FOUR WIVES.....!!

A CHINESE MAN CAN ONLY HAVE 1 WIFE, BUT MANY MISTRESS AND GIRLFRIENDS MAH......!!

Posted by dragonslayer > Aug 12, 2019 9:35 AM | Report Abuse

Aiyo Tibet Monk..like that say...anyhow pick..ah lian..ah hui...ah fah..or ..ah moi also can be your wife lah..wife is like value stock mah...can anyhow pick one kah....lol..aiyoyo...kikiki

Posted by stockraider > Aug 11, 2019 12:17 PM | Report Abuse X

One of the advance strategy of making monies for deep undervalue margin of safety stock, very safely & fast is that it have up coming catalyst mah...!!

What are the catalyst leh ??

1. Bland
The catalyst come from VT decision going to privatise BLand mah, at the moment VT already hold 85% and everyday he is buying, that confirm VT intension mah...!! VT is very close in delisting bland ....that he need to hit 95% loh...!!
Once he reach delisting target he will privatise with a GO mah...!!

2. insas
The catalyst is Thong only hold 32.9%....and the warrant with exercise price of rm 1.00 on 25-2-2020, should thong take up the warrant he will seal control of insas with a higher stake but that will trigger a GO loh.....!!
If he decide to seek exemption of GO people like sslee will pester the owner to make sure that insas trade above Rm 1.00 loh...!!
Not that difficult to move above Rm 1.00 considering it has Nta of Rm 2.54, PE 8x and have huge cash holding of Rm 550m mah...!!

3. Sapnrg and Armada
These are international standard big company with opportunity to fly high and recover to its past glory and the catalyst is the improving outlook that result in more & more contract wins and improving profits coming in the future mah....!!

The above 4 stocks are penny margin of safety stock that give value investor great

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-12 12:52 | Report Abuse

SSLEE FRIEND FRIEND TO INSAS BOSS & THEIR DIRECTORS MAH....!!

LAST AGM SSLEE PESTER INSAS BOSS & DIRECTORS FOR DIVIDEND, THEY DECIDE TO INCREASE DIVIDEND BY 100% FROM 1 SEN TO 2 SEN MAH...!!

SSLLE PR VERY GOOD....ALWAYS FRIEND ONE MAH....TRUST LAH SSLEE YOUR PROVEN INSAS AMBASSADOR LOH....!!

Posted by deMusangking > Aug 12, 2019 12:46 PM | Report Abuse

=============================
1. who is sslee to pester for >1.00!!?? nobody will look at a beggar!!!! if i want to privatise, i will buy as low as possible, will make the warrants useless so as not to dig out more money.
2. PE 8x = past , present, future !!!

haha

(S=QR) Philip

4,794 posts

Posted by (S=QR) Philip > 2019-08-12 13:00 | Report Abuse

Why sell at rm1? Stockraider and sslee hold so long due to valuation at 2.54, they should at least ask for NTA maximum discount 20%, request them buy shares go at rm2 log!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-12 13:05 | Report Abuse

REMEMBER THIS WIN WIN LOH....!!
THE BOSS PURA PURA HELP SSLEE TO HELP HIMSELF TOO MAH...!!
IT IS WIN WIN MAH...!!
JUST THAT WE TELL THE INSAS BOSS HE HELP SSLEE LOH...TO LET HIM FEEL 'SONG' MAH....!!

Posted by deMusangking > Aug 12, 2019 1:00 PM | Report Abuse

aiyoh, if the boss helps sslee, he has to help others too, the sharekolders!!! if u want to help 1 but have to feed 1000!!!! u think he has the money!@????

haha

Sslee

5,978 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-08-12 13:06 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha
deMusangKing SSLEE also friend-friend with Bursa and SC.
Below the latest e-mail I send to SC.

Dear Dayana,

Thank you for this afternoon arranged meeting at SC office together with Bursa Corporate & Governance team
Please allow me to recap what had been discussed during the meeting:

A. Xingquan case:
We all agreed that Xingquan case involved cross-national judicial where although the listed entity is in Bursa Malaysia, the company incorporate in Bermuda, business and operation in China, CEO Dato’ Wu citizen of China and major shareholder Mr. lao (Brother in-law of Dato’ Wu) citizen of Macau. Bursa and SC are still working in this case even though Xingquan will be delisted form Bursa Malaysia

As of my query whether I have a case based on principle of Caveat Venditor to initiate civil class action against XINQUAN’s IPO underwriter/promoter (2009) CIMB Investment Bank Berhad or Right Issue Principle Adviser (2016) RHB Investment Bank Berhad. SC and Bursa official advice to me is to seek the necessary legal advice from the solicitors on my rights including the remedies available to me under the law.

B. HRC case:
Bursa and SC will take up the case with HRC Board as I declared to SC and Bursa I already sold off all my HRC shares but I am prepare to assist Bursa and SC if they need my help.

C. Bland case:
Bursa and SC agreed that the current SECURITIES COMMISSION MALAYSIA RULES ON TAKE-OVERS, MERGERS AND COMPULSORY ACQUISITIONS did not addressed the issue of what next if the independent advisor advice the Offer is NOT FAIR and NOT REASONABLE.
Bursa and SC will study the recent SGX rules on take-over, mergers and compulsory acquisitions in ensuring offer is made fairer to minority shareholders.

Lastly I would like to thank SC and Bursa for giving their support to me so that I am able to attend AGM with my probing questions and somehow with SC and Bursa backing they can no longer just ignore my question but comply to answer my question as big sister and brother in Bursa and SC is watching.

Thank you

Wishing all our Muslim brothers and sisters, “Selamat Hari Raya Haji” and for all, a Happy Holiday.

Best Regards
Lee Soon Sheng

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-12 13:08 | Report Abuse

PHILIP,
U HAVE NO RIGHT TO ADVICE PEOPLE WHAT PRICE TO SELL ABOVE RM 1.00 AS U SAY INSAS NOT WORTH RM 0.67 MAH....!!

Posted by (S=QR) Philip > Aug 12, 2019 1:00 PM | Report Abuse

Why sell at rm1? Stockraider and sslee hold so long due to valuation at 2.54, they should at least ask for NTA maximum discount 20%, request them buy shares go at rm2 log!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-12 13:15 |

Post removed.Why?

(S=QR) Philip

4,794 posts

Posted by (S=QR) Philip > 2019-08-12 13:30 | Report Abuse

Hi there sohai, can you repost where I said INSAS not worth 0.67? I distinctly remember my opinion is the long term growth of INSAS business units is limited, but I have no idea how the short term share price will perform.

But of course you can say whatever you want,

Just like another sohai I know who promises INSAS share price will got 90 cents by national day 31st ogos.

Oh wait, you are the same sohai.

Sorry for wasting my time.

>>>>>>>

Posted by stockraider > Aug 12, 2019 1:08 PM | Report Abuse

PHILIP,
U HAVE NO RIGHT TO ADVICE PEOPLE WHAT PRICE TO SELL ABOVE RM 1.00 AS U SAY INSAS NOT WORTH RM 0.67 MAH....!!

Posted by (S=QR) Philip > Aug 12, 2019 1:00 PM | Report Abuse

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-12 13:44 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-12 15:32 | Report Abuse

Please correct loh...persuade mah....!!
100% increase good start loh....!!

Demusang olang itu with ulterior motive mah....no shareholding pun ??
Listen lah....to hero like sslee, leno & shareinvestor 77 loh...!!
These are real investors just like raider mah....!!

Posted by dragonslayer > Aug 12, 2019 3:19 PM | Report Abuse

Aiyo..walao...last AGM begged boss give higher divi..1 sen divi increased to 2sen...ini macam 100% increased ..wow...kira percentage a lot leh...company can afford rm1.00 divi only give 2sen...in 2% only leh...right also....Demusang cakap one..boss treat shareholders macam begger leh...lol...aiyoyo...kijiki

LAST AGM SSLEE PESTER INSAS BOSS & DIRECTORS FOR DIVIDEND, THEY DECIDE TO INCREASE DIVIDEND BY 100% FROM 1 SEN TO 2 SEN MAH...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-12 15:44 | Report Abuse

1 sen increase means Rm 7m mah.....!! That is a increase of 100% loh..!!

No small deal loh.....!!

Credit to hero sslee loh...!!

Posted by deMusangking > Aug 12, 2019 3:40 PM | Report Abuse

beggars are beggars!
1 sen increase to them send them to song song feeling
but when they are sick, they will be on the bed without medicine
they cant buy medicine with the increase!!!

haha

Sslee

5,978 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-08-12 18:02 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha
deMusangking, please ask for your fair share of ahmoing during the next JAKS AGM from ALP. ALP cannot ahmoing everyday and leaves you high and dry. If ALP is ready to take you ahmoing in Vietnam, please call me I ready to join you.

newbie5354_

1,279 posts

Posted by newbie5354_ > 2019-08-12 20:57 | Report Abuse

sifus if 2 sen dividend not enough why cannot ask for 5-6 sen?

Posted by dragonslayer > Aug 12, 2019 5:35 PM | Report Abuse
Aiyo....2 sen not enuf to see doctor when sick kah...1 small lot 100shares can get rm2 leh..alot leh....who say not enuf one...can lah..rm2 in my kampong clinic available leh...queue at gorment clinic lah..dental care also rm2 leh...very affordable leh....but too bad...how many years didnt see doctor oredy...no chance to use the affordable service leh....lol...if really dun want..can consult the ex doctor at here mah...si kucing hitam can help give FOC consultation also mah..he so caring one mah..now only caring the money..thats why stop help poor ppl oredy lah.....lol...later you go pharmacy buy your own medicine lah ..can save alot also leh....at least foc consultation fee mah...lol...aiyoyo...kikiki

newbie5354_

1,279 posts

Posted by newbie5354_ > 2019-08-12 21:01 | Report Abuse

Why must boss cannot give or kiam siap? Not he earn more give more?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-12 23:48 | Report Abuse

U still don't understand what is persuasion & what is beg mah...!!

SSlee is actually negotiating (persuade} with the owner on a win win basis loh...!!

This mean the owner also need our support loh....!!

For beg, the owner just give u something out of sympathy, with no intention of getting any return from their action of giving out mah..!! loh....!!

Faham tak ??

Posted by deMusangking > Aug 12, 2019 11:11 PM | Report Abuse

one essence of chinese culture is we must have positiveness in our surrounding!
if we continue to beg, we will become beggars for a lifetime! and never will be prosperous!
that's y stockraider n sslee are having hard life! shouting with their banners everywhere!!!!!

haha

Sslee

5,978 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-08-13 07:54 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha
deMusangking, I am shareholder activist, I hold controlling shareholder accountable for what they said/promised during AGM and taken them to task if this was not fulfilled during the next AGM. http://www.insas.net/pdf/img-20181226.pdf
Dato’ Sri Thong was requested to give factual reasons why INSAS did not carry-out what is clearly stated in the 55th AGM official minutes “seriously consider paying additional/special dividend and to formulate a formal dividend policy in FY 2018
So had you received the minutes of JAKS recent AGM? Had you demand accountability from the controlling shareholder ALP. I am very sure JAKS will need another PP or RI in year 2020.

Sslee

5,978 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-08-13 10:38 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha
deMusangking, agreed thumb up to you. When Insas become more undervalue I can collect more. Thank you

Sslee

5,978 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-08-13 10:55 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha
deMusangking, stockraider is hanging his BIG BANNER in bjland. His new proton saga 2019 depend on it.

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-08-13 12:06 | Report Abuse

yup .... we always prepare for cheap sale .... if insas got cheap sale, we will sapu more. Meaning we also got CASH stand-by ... in case of emergency and cheap sale. HAHAHAHAHAH ... lai lai lai ... mali mali mali ... ong mali ong mali ong .... INSAS CANTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK !!!

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-08-13 12:13 | Report Abuse

sure ... why not ... 50 sen ... 40 sen ... 30 sen .. 20 sen ... HAHAHAHAHA ... INSAS CANTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK ... u are confusing value investor with dunno what-is-value trader mar ....INSAS CANTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK !!!

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-08-13 12:18 | Report Abuse

0 sen mean leno get insas valuable share free .... can buy whole company with zero sen lor ... CANTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK !!

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-08-13 12:28 | Report Abuse

yup ... donkey will pray ... clever ppl will make money lor .... HAHAHAHAHH .... INSAS CANTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK !!

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-08-13 12:29 |

Post removed.Why?

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-08-13 12:34 | Report Abuse

HAHAHAHA ... REALLY AAR ? Who said ? U ? Who are U ? HAHAHAHAHAHAH ....INSAS CANTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKK !!

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-08-13 15:12 | Report Abuse

kekekekeke ... tok kok is cheap mar ... HAHAHAAAAHHAHAH ... INSAS CANTEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK !!

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-08-13 15:24 |

Post removed.Why?

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-08-13 15:40 | Report Abuse

kekekekekek .. loser never learn one ... leno young young made multiple miilions in market ... where got wait long long like donkey one ... sikit sikit cut win... sikit sikit no sense ... walau ... tok like got many sense .. but how come money onli got sen niah leh .... if no money ... dun tok big big mar ... HAHAHAHAHAHAH ... be humble ... leno see so many ppl who wish other ppl counter to go zero sen .. end up their own counter drop to zero sense lor.... HAHAHAHAHAHA .. u no believe ? U can ask around those who use to tok down on other ppl counter one .... what happen to them ? This is called Karma lor .... bad people will suffer bad karma lor .... Amitabha ... sinchoi sinchoi ...

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-13 15:50 | Report Abuse

A good share with real fundamental cannot go down and down forever

Neither can a bad share with no fundamental go up and up forever.

NO matter how naysayers dump a good share it will revert and rebound one day, just like BLAND LOH...!!

NO matter how Syndicates Jack up and support a bad share it will still collapse one day

Always bear this in mind

1. Buy with a discount to Nta for margin of safety

2. Buy when others are fearful

3. Buy if you see company prospects are intact

4. Over a short term the share market is a voting machine but over a longer term the stock market turns into a weighing machine

5. What is the true intrinsic value of a stock must prevail eventually. So determine what is the intrinsic value first
Then seek to buy below intrinsic value and hold
If after buying price goes down further. Double check the fundamental.
If fundamental still good and solid then be brave to buy more at lower prices, CORRECTLOH U SHOULD COLLECT WHEN BLAND RM 0.15 TO 0.155 LEVEL.

6. We must be bullish when others are bearish if a company is still doing well

7. And we must certainly turn cautious when all others are chasing a highly popular stock at peak peak prices.

8. For now bland a bombed out property & gaming share at near 18.5 sen

Others bombed out stocks were

1. insas Rm 0.77
2. Armada Rm 0.22
3. Sapnrg Rm 0.275
4. Pmcorp Rm 0.14
5. Asb Rm 0.125

The safest time to buy is when a stock hits rock bottom. And the most dangerous time to buy is when all finally turned very bullish at high especially like Nestle & QL Pe 50x loh...!!

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-08-13 15:54 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-13 15:56 |

Post removed.Why?

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-08-13 16:01 | Report Abuse

i am also lepak mar ... lepak here calling asshole a asshole ... choice is yours ... whether to be an asshole, less money and more enemy ..... or great forumer, make more friend and share opportunity.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-13 16:06 | Report Abuse

Wrong is wrong loh....!!

Right is Right mah...!!

There is no such thing as no right or wrong mah...!!

Cutwin Hengyuan at Rm 13.00 is right loh....!!

No cutwin bland at Rm 0.185 right loh.....!!

Remember don confuse loh....!!

Posted by dragonslayer > Aug 13, 2019 4:02 PM | Report Abuse

Aiyo Tibet Monk....no right or wrong lah...cutwin is very subject matter...depends on individual lah…some are very happy with few sen...can provide whole month meals on the table...they very happy oredy..some may prefer to provide whole year meals on the table...up to own apetite lah...but...dun be too greedy lah...VY name is not Mr So name Chai also leh..any siskit bad news keluar only...see who run faster only lah......lol....aiyoyo....kikiki

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-13 16:29 | Report Abuse

Football team also got some reserve players mah...!!

Investment same loh.....!!

Posted by dragonslayer > Aug 13, 2019 4:26 PM | Report Abuse

Aiyo...Tibet Monk...your fantastic 4 ctrs ...now become Fantastic 6 liao kah...more like Calvin kor kor oredy leh….throwing net to catch fish kah...lol..should add more make it fanrtastic 8 leh..add HY and Talam lah...aiyoyo...kikiki

anticonman

533 posts

Posted by anticonman > 2019-08-13 21:05 | Report Abuse

Inari down 7 sen why nobody tell?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-14 08:05 | Report Abuse

Trump relax on tariff on iphone very good for inari and insas loh

anticonman

533 posts

Posted by anticonman > 2019-08-15 12:28 | Report Abuse

0.77 cheapmeh? 0.70 cheaper.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-08-16 21:17 | Report Abuse

Posted by dragonslayer > Aug 15, 2019 4:59 PM | Report Abuse

Jaks (83.5 -->73.5)
==========

dragon, I bought some at 72.5....can count from 72.5 instead of 83.5? lol..............

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-17 12:50 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-17 15:23 | Report Abuse

If u buy into insas u r actually buy into inari for free mah....!!

Remember Insas consist of 4 business segement mah....!!

1. Money lending business
2. Stockbroking & business advisory
3. Investment management & cash management.
4. Inari 19% an associate with mkt cap exceed the whole insas loh..

Out of Insas NTA Rm 2.54 per share about Rm 0.85 per share belong to inari loh.....insas investment banking business highly profitable too mah, beside Insas hold close to Rm 550M cash about Rm 0.70 cash per share loh....!!

Thats why insas is a gem, with clear target return & with expected big out performance in Feb 2020, about 6 mths from now loh.....!!

Bcos insas is a big margin of safety stock, raider is comfortable insas can be a sailang stock loh...!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-17 17:38 | Report Abuse

Veli powerful monday sure up mah.....!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ coming loh.....!!

Don miss mah....!!

sell

2,453 posts

Posted by sell > 2019-08-17 20:27 | Report Abuse

When QR will out? How abt Inari QR when out?

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2019-08-19 10:54 | Report Abuse

I have turned bullish on insas

I think one day it will hit RM1.00

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2019-08-19 10:55 | Report Abuse

main reason is Inari

I have turned bullish on inari

I think next few years it will do very well

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-19 11:23 | Report Abuse

GOOD CALL....BY ICON ON INSAS....!!

BUT FOR RAIDER WHETHER INARI BULLISH OR BEARISH, INSAS IS ALWAYS A GOOD BUY LOH.....!!

INSAS HAVE OVER RM 550M CASH, INSAS INVESTMENT IN INARI IS WORTH MORE THAN THE WHOLE MKTCAP OF INSAS, INSAS PE ONLY 8X AND MOST IMPORTANTLY IT IS PROFITABLE WITH HUGE NTA OF RM 2.54 LOH...!!

INSAS IS A DUMB DUMB BY HOLD BUY STOCK LOH....!!

Posted by Icon8888 > Aug 19, 2019 10:54 AM | Report Abuse

I have turned bullish on insas

I think one day it will hit RM1.00

Icon8888
17661 posts
Posted by Icon8888 > Aug 19, 2019 10:55 AM | Report Abuse

main reason is Inari

I have turned bullish on inari

I think next few years it will do very well

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-19 11:30 | Report Abuse

NO NEED SO LONG LOH....BY 25-2-2020 IT WILL BE ABOVE RM 1.00 MAH...!!

JUST BE DUMB & PLAY DUMB 25-2-2020 SURE COMING MAH....!!

Posted by deMusangking > Aug 19, 2019 11:26 AM | Report Abuse

INSAS IS A DUMB DUMB BY HOLD BUY STOCK LOH....!! becos
after 100 years it will be A DUMB DUMB BY HOLD BUY STOCK LOH???

haha

Posted by No right Nor wrong Only to Win > 2019-08-19 11:37 | Report Abuse

Two questions that puzzle me in between
Insas & inari . Which one can help mr earn more ?

Q1) Its 256mil lots to be expired by feb 2020;
The subscription still to be monitored as this tranche of warrants consist of 38% over currently ordinary share nosh.
Although above expected not to be fulky subscribed as the warrants currently not in the money.

Q2) why not inari, seem inari is the main profit contributor
In future ?

Posted by No right Nor wrong Only to Win > 2019-08-19 11:39 | Report Abuse

Or it just purely on the investor's appetites & style ?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-19 11:43 | Report Abuse

IT IS ALL BASED THE PRICE OF INSAS MAH....BY FEB 2020 IF INSAS GO ABOVE RM 1.00 EVERYBODY WILL SUBSCRIBE LOH....!!

IT IS ALSO WHETHER OWNER WANT TO SEAL CONTROL BY EXERCISING HIS WARRANT LOH ?

BUT INSAS IS VALUABLE....THE OWNER HIGH CHANCE WILL GET AHEAD MAH....!!
INSAS HAVE OVER RM 550M CASH, INSAS INVESTMENT IN INARI IS WORTH MORE THAN THE WHOLE MKTCAP OF INSAS, INSAS PE ONLY 8X AND MOST IMPORTANTLY IT IS PROFITABLE WITH HUGE NTA OF RM 2.54 LOH...!!

IF U BUY INARI U PAY A PREMIUM BUT U BUY INSAS IT IS A BIG DISCOUNT LOH

Posted by No right Nor wrong Only to Win > Aug 19, 2019 11:37 AM | Report Abuse

Two questions that puzzle me in between
Insas & inari . Which one can help mr earn more ?

Q1) Its 256mil lots to be expired by feb 2020;
The subscription still to be monitored as this tranche of warrants consist of 38% over currently ordinary share nosh.
Although above expected not to be fulky subscribed as the warrants currently not in the money.

Q2) why not inari, seem inari is the main profit contributor
In future ?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz