INSAS BHD

KLSE (MYR): INSAS (3379)

-0.005 (0.50%)

0.99 - 1.00

44 people like this.

45,901 comment(s). Last comment by Income 1 hour ago

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-08-02 16:23 | Report Abuse

the forum does work that way ... if everi one spend a lot of time critisizing other ppl counter .. instead of promoting their counter ... we wont get anything useful from the forum. U dont learn anything ... we make more enemies ... i have been in forum for so long ... i see so much .... it is just same thing repeating again and again ... when one critisize ... if u are right ... u make enemy... u are wrong u make enemy ... u get wat i mean. People also dun dare to discuss anything in positive manner ... it is about i right u wrong ... the most important is u lose money ... think carefully wat i say ... there is a solution ... stay at your own counter. Be patient .... things will cool down ... environment become more condusive ... ppl learm how to ask .. or point something in correct manner ... the policy should be making money together ... helping each other .. faster information ... cheers.

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-08-02 16:27 | Report Abuse

a stock can remain undervalued longer .... than it is not the selection is wrong. U mean an over valued stock cannot remain same price longer ? The chances is over valued counter has probability not onli to remain same price longer but it will DROP ... u will get bancrupt faster than value investor who stuck with value stock.

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-08-02 16:27 | Report Abuse

common sense .. no ?

13,049 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-08-02 16:30 | Report Abuse

Promoters make a big deal of the huge cash and equivalent of Insas.

To understand the risk of Insas better, study further its cash equivalent (short term investments). What are these? What are the returns from these? How safe or risky are these short term investments?

Cash and eq 915 m

Interest income 16.3 m

ROI cash & eq = < 1.8%.!!!!

Despite the very reported high level of cash, it is paying more in interest expense than receiving interest income.

Insas

Non-Operating Interest Income
16,297.0 (2018)
7,624.0 (2014)

nterest Expense
22,790.0 (2018)
9,080.0 (2014)

#At least RM 400+ million is the cash held in an escrow account in the property segment of this company.

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-08-02 16:32 | Report Abuse

how value investor avoid or buffering the so call value trap ?
1. diversified ... but a number of value stocks. Buy 10 ... 5 up 2 veri up, 2 stuck, and 1 down ... we still end up making a lot of money. If buy 5 counters ... 3 up, 1 stuck, 1 down ... still the same.
2. wealth management ... onli invest wat u can invest. Have emergency cash stand by for emergency.
So, insolvency is not a problem for value investor .. because diversified and buffering is part of value investing of benjamin graham and peter lynch.

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-08-02 16:38 |

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-08-02 16:42 | Report Abuse

i know a lot ppl try to korek the secret from leno ... but leno cannot simply reveal to anyone. But leno alredi give u BIG hint ..... 2 names ... Benjamin Graham and Peter Lynch. Dont ask leno the secret anymore .... leno WILL NEVER EVER say more than above. CHEERS,

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-08-02 17:11 | Report Abuse

woah..............need $ 300,000 to buy infra red cooker meh?

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-08-02 17:15 | Report Abuse

my wife throw away our microwave oven many years ago........her groupie tell her micro wave no good.

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-08-02 17:23 | Report Abuse

Posted by 3iii > Aug 2, 2019 4:30 PM | Report Abuse

#At least RM 400+ million is the cash held in an escrow account in the property segment of this company.
=============

sure or not? maybe fake Joe Lho taken it to Australia already.......

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-08-02 17:47 | Report Abuse

CSL is red chip, people don't expect Insas to be like red chip but u never know...............

5,978 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-08-02 18:02 | Report Abuse

Dear 3iii,
https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/staticfile/342143.jsp
Please read page 117
DEPOSITS WITH LICENSED BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
Page 118
CASH AND BANK BALANCES
Page 131
FINANCE COSTS
And tell me if interest income and interest expenses reasonable?
And where you get this figure #At least RM 400+ million is the cash held in an escrow account in the property segment of this company

You are going to lose your credibility if you just make up story without facts and figures.

Refer Insas’s latest q3 financial period ended 31 March 2019: https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/staticfile/358668.jsp
Page 13: The segment analysis on the Group’s results for the financial period ended 31 March 2019:
6. Financial services and credit & leasing: After-tax-profit RM 10,551,000
7. Investment holding and trading: After-tax-profit RM (4,567,000)
8. Technology and IT-related manufacturing, trading and services: After-tax-profit RM 54,027,000
9. Retail trading and car rental After-tax-profit RM 2,224,000
10. Property investment and development: After-tax-profit RM 1,957,000
Total: After-tax-profit RM 64,192,000 out of this share of profits less losses of associate companies is RM 34,215,000

Q4? (Inari positive, M&A positive, ICL positive, Investment finger crossed)

No matter how I present the facts and figures many will still twists and turn the facts and figures to suit their confirmation bias. But fortunately many big fund and institutional holders are investors of Inari. Hence I take it as holding 1 Insas is equal to indirectly holding 0.91 Inari share, is this alone good enough for me buying into Insas? Will everyone happy now?

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-08-02 21:07 | Report Abuse

the pundan investor is well-known to twist and lies.... leno pity him and his famili .... amitabha ... sinchoi sinchoi ....

(S=QR) Philip

4,794 posts

Posted by (S=QR) Philip > 2019-08-02 21:47 | Report Abuse

Very good info and learning from Leno. Share info is good. If got opinion of INSAS share once is enough, no need to keep repeating. If they buy they buy, make money happy for them. Lose money keep quiet better argue so much in the end money win or lose is not yours.

Leon wise cat.

It's ok, Stockraider say insas rm 0.90 at 31st August. Just have faith in him.

Posted by leno > Aug 2, 2019 3:57 PM | Report Abuse

wat gives comfort and holding power to value investor ... the answer is Experience. For eg. from my experience .. value investing WORK for me ... it makes me multi millionaire ... meaning the strategies has been working so many many time for me. When i bought PBBank at RM 2 40 .... Nestle at RM 8 .. johorport 1.80 , leader 40 sen, insas 50 sen, pmcorp 8 sen, lcth 13 sen, eforce 40 sen, and many many more .... tat's why leno no need to spend time in other people counter to tok kok. Just because leno onli in insas does not mean other counter is bad. Not at all. There are OTHER GOOD stock that leno do not buy .... money is a limited source. Time and energy are limited as well. Wish everi one all the best. Dont makan cuka too much. See ppl make money get angri ... see ppl lose money also get angri ... wat fak life this ppl have ..... hahahahahah ,,,, chilll... be happi ... TOGETHER .... we make the forum BETTER.

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-08-02 22:22 | Report Abuse

lurk

infra red is just fancy way of saying heat.........

13,049 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-08-03 09:34 | Report Abuse

Posted by Sslee > Aug 2, 2019 6:02 PM | Report Abuse

Dear 3iii,
https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/staticfile/342143.jsp
Please read page 117
DEPOSITS WITH LICENSED BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
Page 118
CASH AND BANK BALANCES
Page 131
FINANCE COSTS
And tell me if interest income and interest expenses reasonable?
And where you get this figure #At least RM 400+ million is the cash held in an escrow account in the property segment of this company

You are going to lose your credibility if you just make up story without facts and figures.

I think I read this in its annual report. You may need to refer to the accompanying notes in the annual report.

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-03 10:38 | Report Abuse

Why u worry insas earn less than 1.8% pa on its cash leh ??
To ans ; Ask yourself pls ask how much berkshire hathaway earn on its raw cash leh ?? Less than 0.7% pa loh...!!

As warren buffet says is a defensive assets...it will come in handy..in times of crisis mah...Insas is managing just fine & well with its cash mah..!!

Btw...3iii u should be worry...about nestle....borrowing to pay high dividend, when its debt is more than rm 1 billion, why borrow to pay div leh ??? Better pay your debts 1st mah...!!

Nestle despite borrow to pay div, can only afford to pay less than 2% div yield mah...!! U should be worried loh...!!
Nestle PE 50% very dangerous mah...!!

Posted by leno > Aug 2, 2019 4:27 PM | Report Abuse

a stock can remain undervalued longer .... than it is not the selection is wrong. U mean an over valued stock cannot remain same price longer ? The chances is over valued counter has probability not onli to remain same price longer but it will DROP ... u will get bancrupt faster than value investor who stuck with value stock.

Posted by leno > Aug 2, 2019 4:27 PM | Report Abuse

common sense .. no ?

tah16600

2,646 posts

Posted by tah16600 > 2019-08-03 10:50 | Report Abuse

No boring meh I still argue abt Insas. Y not start new counter Dutaland.. This stock is another deep value investing. Sö far only Sifu Calvin wrote abt this ctr yr back ,the quality this penny stock possess. I think a lot of I3 investors would like to know more abt this stock . Since it is extremely cheap with good dividend ( 5+5%)recently better than Insas. . But the share wanna moves.leh ! Perhaps maybe something missing which we don' t know. I have read a lot of good articles written by SIFU KC CHONG. . If Sifu got free time can u pls write abt this ctr , Thanks for your contributions .

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-03 10:58 |

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-03 12:48 |

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-03 13:15 | Report Abuse

Only fools do not learn from past history loh....!!

Posted by dragonslayer > Aug 3, 2019 1:14 PM | Report Abuse

Aiyo Tibet monk....past experience may not suit current market mah...past millionaire...future can be papaire also...who know lah...lol..nowadays..who care long term....cari 3 meals per day more important lah...lol....aiyoyo...kikiki

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-03 14:06 | Report Abuse

Aiyoo that is how monies are make mah....!!

Margin of safety investment also call for cut wins....when winning opportunity is there mah....!

U can also follow pundan investor like 3iii never sell share...thats why he no cut wins & invest forever loh...thats why his padini also lose monies from more than Rm 6.00 to Rm 3.40 loh....!!

Learn from history always mah...!!

Posted by dragonslayer > Aug 3, 2019 1:47 PM | Report Abuse

Aiyo Tibet Monk...remember the history or not...you cutwin 3x Insas in the past...what history are you talking now....cutwin history also lah...lol...aiyoyo...kikiki

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-08-03 15:16 |

13,049 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-08-03 16:09 | Report Abuse

From 2007, the same promoters have posted repeatedly on this counter.

Meantime, many good counters have returned multi-baggers during the same period.

Truly, the kings of value traps are in this stock, Insas.

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-03 23:49 | Report Abuse

Remember from the beginning of the year until now, insas actually outperform agst, Nestle, Pbank, Padini and Petdag mah...!!

U call insas value trap ah ??

Insas raider already make kaw kaw 3 rounds and now 4th round already loh......!!

Looking from 2007, Insas actually move up from Rm 0.20 to Rm 1.40 highest range mah a 7 bagger mah...

Now insas at Rm 0.80...is still a 4 bagger from its low loh...!!

Imagine if u can make a few rounds of 50% to 150% over a period of 12 yrs ....your overall gain on insas, even beat Nestle loh...!!

Posted by 3iii > Aug 3, 2019 4:09 PM | Report Abuse

From 2007, the same promoters have posted repeatedly on this counter.

Meantime, many good counters have returned multi-baggers during the same period.

Truly, the kings of value traps are in this stock, Insas.

Posted by dragonslayer > Aug 3, 2019 6:09 PM | Report Abuse

Aiyo prof 3iii...cham lor....also cakap value trap company...is this really a value investor looking for type of company....lol...aiyoyo...kikikiki

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-04 10:44 |

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-04 10:57 | Report Abuse

If u cutwin, u must remember to buy back mah.....!!

Insas is a stock that give u this type of tremendous opportunity loh...!!

It is already proven, as raider is going for the 4th round now loh...!!

If i don buy back recently sifu leno will be laughing at Raider in 10 yrs time when it go above Rm 3.00 loh...!!

Now raider still can laugh at sifu leno on insas mah....!!

Posted by dragonslayer > Aug 4, 2019 10:51 AM | Report Abuse

Aiyo Tibet monk...if I remember correctly...correct me if I quoted wrongly....you said in the past....even esos will be at rm10...I suppose your tp must be very high in the past....why you cutwin so early in your past with cutwin history at so low price leh....any reason ....lol...aiyoyo...kikiki

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-04 11:36 | Report Abuse

U do it {the cutwin} with Great risk to simply cutwin loh....!!

U must be as panlai as raider to do that mah.....!!

Always be prepare to buy back loh.....!!

If today insas move to Rm 3.00, sifu Leno will laughing at Raider for not holding enough insas as big as him loh.....!!

Posted by dragonslayer > Aug 4, 2019 11:07 AM | Report Abuse

Aiyo Tibet monk..oh like this explanation ...TP is one thing..cutwin earlier is another thing...ok..ok..fully...understood your tp is for very long span..can even more than 20yrs...so you laughed at multi millionaire si kucing hitam now lah...c2pig lah...ok ok...well noted...what is value investor meaning now....lol...aiyoyo...kikiki

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-04 16:07 | Report Abuse

NEED TO UNDERSTAND THIS 2 WAY OF MAKING MONIES LOH....!!

1. GROWTH INVESTMENT
U R OVERPAYING FOR THE STOCK NOW, HOPING that THE GROWTH FOR THE NEXT 5 YRS TO 10 YRS WILL OUT GROW THE OVERVALUATION PRICE U PAY TODAY LOH...!!
THIS IS APPLICABLE TO NESTLE, PBANK, QL, DLADY ETC LOH...!!

2. UNDERVALUE BASED ON POTENTIAL MARKET RERATING IN THE FUTURE
U BUY INSAS, PMCORP, ASB, DUTALAND ETC, U PAY RM 0.30 FOR A CURRENT VALUE OF RM 1.00 AND U WAIT FOR THE POTENTIAL MKT RERATING OVER 3 YRS MAH...!!
THIS IS BASED ON MARGIN OF SAFETY, VALUE INVESTMENT LOH....!!

VALUE INVESTMENT WORK, GOOD EXAMPLE LENO IS A SUCCESSFUL MULTI MILLIONARE MAH.....!!

posted by MrFox > Aug 4, 2019 3:58 PM | Report Abuse

A company that looks into what it has done and not what it should do is a company that is past, present, future = 0.80!!!! insas is one of them and raider is life member of such counter!

13,049 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-08-05 16:04 |

13,049 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-08-05 16:05 |

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-08-05 16:14 | Report Abuse

it still doesn't explain how come leno from thousandaires become a millionaire and now a multiple millionaires lor .... it is about buy undervalued, sell at good price, move to another under-valued ... and repeat. But as leno emphasized ... not anyone or everyone can use Graham or Lynch method. Leno even advise Pundan 3iii NOT to use this method because it does not suit his Pundan personality and knowledge level. Leno advise others to use whatever method that suitable to yourself. If it does not make you richer, or at the end of the year u neither here or there, or worst, cause u lose a lot of money ... then of course u MUST dump it, and maybe try another one. Hopefully one day u will find one which is best. Cheers.

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-08-05 16:21 | Report Abuse

Graham and Lynch method suit leno style and personality. Simple, common sense, patient, action, relaxing, exciting, ... at the end, it helps a lot. Leno retired from medical profession at 39 years old. And has been enjoying life. Again, this is not a promotion of value investing, or graham or lynch. It is like some people like running, some choose cycling or swimming. Not all exercises suitable to EVERY ONE. Some got no leg, how to run ? Some scare of water, how to swim, some loves speed they choose speed cycling. Some good in all three can go join iron-man or iron-lady. At the end, we are all healthy and happy. But some ppl not happy seeing leno refuse to buy their counter .. HAHAHAHAH .. itu GILA nama-nya.

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-08-05 16:27 | Report Abuse

Most of us buy, hold or sell .. but nobody here will reveal every single transaction they made. We can presume this and that. Claiming this fellow quietly BUY or quietly sell ... but how about yourself. U no quietly buy or sell also meh ? At the end, the only correct thing that we can do is ...PROMOTE or CHEERING the counter we buy. This is common sense. We should try NOT to demote other people counter. Like leno said, if u are really making money in your counter, u will not have time to go to other ppl counter to critisize or tok kok at all. Common sense again. No ? HAHAHAHAHAHAH .....

2,152 posts

Posted by 7300 > 2019-08-05 16:31 | Report Abuse

aisay!.......no need say anything,edi seen who is swimmimg without underwear now

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-08-05 16:35 | Report Abuse

Of course people got many type, Got psychopath, got anti-social, got small ikan bilis pretending to be crocodile, some pundan pretend to be saint, some 1 day log in out 10 ten with different usernames, got ayam, kucing, anjing, ikan, lemboo, bebaee... U name it .... we have it ... they are all here. At the end, no need to entertain every single repeating post. Just scan or check your bank account ... is your money still there ? Is it still a lot ? Or Is it getting less ? HAHAHAHAHAHAH ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ....

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-08-05 16:42 | Report Abuse

been here since internet use dial-up system lor .... referee, competition, fighting, quarelling ... tok kok .... at the end, wat do u get ? Loser will troll the winner thread. Winner will brag, brag, and brag. HAHAHAHAHAH .... do what u want .... leno dun really care. Wish everi all the best. BBYE.

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-08-05 17:38 | Report Abuse

theory theory no money...one tweet from Trump is all it takes.....................

"China is giving up on its softer diplomatic strategy and is no longer willing to be Trump’s punching bag," said Chua Hak Bin, an economist at Maybank Kim Eng Research Pte. "Trump’s tariffs threats are backfiring and triggering a full-scale trade war."

in the meantime Trump hopes lower interest rates will save his ass.................................

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-05 18:18 |

(S=QR) Philip

4,794 posts

Posted by (S=QR) Philip > 2019-08-05 18:38 | Report Abuse

All I know it's Stockraider promise 31st August 2019 national Day celebration he very super duper confident say insas hit 0.9 and next year February hit rm1.

Not my words, it is stone raider words.

So we watch and wish him good luck la. See if his prediction come true. Every day predict like so pro.

13,049 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-08-05 18:46 |

13,049 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-08-05 18:57 |

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-05 19:22 | Report Abuse

Correctloh....why Leno & raider not shy to claim we are margin of safety value investor leh ??

ANS; THIS IS BCOS WE MAKE ALOT OF MONIES IN VALUE INVESTMENT LOH...!!

Posted by leno > Aug 5, 2019 4:14 PM | Report Abuse

it still doesn't explain how come leno from thousandaires become a millionaire and now a multiple millionaires lor .... it is about buy undervalued, sell at good price, move to another under-valued ... and repeat. But as leno emphasized ... not anyone or everyone can use Graham or Lynch method. Leno even advise Pundan 3iii NOT to use this method because it does not suit his Pundan personality and knowledge level. Leno advise others to use whatever method that suitable to yourself. If it does not make you richer, or at the end of the year u neither here or there, or worst, cause u lose a lot of money ... then of course u MUST dump it, and maybe try another one. Hopefully one day u will find one which is best.

Graham and Lynch method suit leno style and personality. Simple, common sense, patient, action, relaxing, exciting, ... at the end, it helps a lot. Leno retired from medical profession at 39 years old. And has been enjoying life. Again, this is not a promotion of value investing, or graham or lynch. It is like some people like running, some choose cycling or swimming. Not all exercises suitable to EVERY ONE. Some got no leg, how to run ? Some scare of water, how to swim, some loves speed they choose speed cycling. Some good in all three can go join iron-man or iron-lady. At the end, we are all healthy and happy. But some ppl not happy seeing leno refuse to buy their counter ..

Posted by 3iii > Aug 5, 2019 6:57 PM | Report Abuse

Leno is another enigma.

He talks of his superb investing.

Yet, over the years, from his sharing, he shared many of the stocks of raider. These were not surprising, as raider leeched on others including Leno.

Leno is no. 1 and raider is no. 2, as posted many times by raider.

Yes, Leno claims to bedeep value investor. His top investments were Analabs and Insas, and PMCorp.

Interestingly, he was ALL cash pre 13th Malaysian election because he thought BN would lose that election. To his chagrin, he sold all his shares (his sharing) but soon found himself holding cash when the market rallied quickly upwards post BN win.

Now he is telling everyone he has been invested in deep value stocks for years. Another of his admission which was rather incongruent which he shared for the first time: he is invested in Nestle and PBB. These are the same stocks his side-kick raider has been harping for a decade in various forum, not to invest into. But then, did not Leno also said he sold all his shares pre GE13.

If you are trying to follow Leno and raider's posts, you have to raise your guards. Unlike my sharing which is extremely transparent, theirs aren't.

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-05 22:15 | Report Abuse

In time of crisis...Insas huge cash holding is a great defensive asset loh.....!!

popo92

Posted by popo92 > 2019-08-06 12:32 | Report Abuse

I never worry Leno and stockraider sifu, they are extraordinary value investors. Even share prices of their counters drop a lot they are still earning huge money. For those nobles, don’t follow la maybe will cost you brankrupt

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-08-06 12:50 | Report Abuse

hahahah ... price go up ... they angri .. price go down they also angri ... funny thing is they claim no buy nor follow leno call. Which is which lar ? Got follow or not ? Price down .. buy lor ... down some more .. buy even more mar. No money to buy ? Then go work harder, spend less, save more, invest wisely lor .... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH .... NICE !! INSAS COMRADES ..... ATTAAAACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2019-08-06 17:11 | Report Abuse

ada ... leno got money to buy more .... u maybe no money mar ... but of course u claim u got money .... leno claim got money ... who know who tell the truth leh ? HAHAHAHAH ... u got money then why u still here in insas counter leh ? Leno got money that;s why still here mar ... so .... everi one kknow who telling the truth lor ... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA .....

5,978 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-08-06 18:56 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha,
dragonslayer, stockraider everytime buy low sell high he is now hanging his big banner in bjland. Buying at 0.15 and 0.155 and will sell to TSVT at peak price.

5,978 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-08-06 19:00 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha
Just saw Icon8888 big banner in bjland.

5,978 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-08-06 19:02 | Report Abuse

Incon8888 intrinsic value for bjland is RM 0.92.