PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.18 - 0.18

Trading Volume

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 1 day ago

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-15 09:53 | Report Abuse

mikekong55 thought you honor your word. You have Already SOLD ALL YOUR SHARES. Why Now You Want To Frighten Others To Sell Down So That You Can Buy Cheap from Them. You Will Lose You Credibility. Which Genuine Investor Will Trust Your Words In Future?

So Many Have Called Me To Complain About Your Underhand tactics!!

izoklse

5,233 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-11-15 09:58 | Report Abuse

yet people call him guru :-) heheheeh.

草鞋

33 posts

Posted by 草鞋 > 2013-11-15 10:03 | Report Abuse

agree with calvin! don't sell cheap to mikekong55!

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2013-11-15 10:04 | Report Abuse

I had bought 60k @35.5 and another 30k @27.5 . Mui @30k for 23. May enter more when it goes lower . I will keep for a longer term when the future of Tudor, Crispy n Tango r assured . I hope to give these chocolates to my children one day...

5speed

28 posts

Posted by 5speed > 2013-11-15 10:05 | Report Abuse

Lucky calvin is back ..with the negative posts people will get panic...and ?..haiya

member41

3,718 posts

Posted by member41 > 2013-11-15 10:06 | Report Abuse

leslie: congrats you are converted :)

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-15 10:13 | Report Abuse

leslieroycarter and all Fellow Investors

You Are Still In Safe Zone As Long As The General Malaysian Public Have Not Discovered The Superb Prospects Yet For PM Corp & MUI Berhad.

The Time To Really Be Careful Is When The Edge Daily, Focus Magazine, Star Business Section , NST Business Section, And All Research Houses Come Forward To Give Their Endorsement & Buy Calls.

By Then All Of You Must Desist From Buying.
Why Not Buy Within Your Means For Long Term. Also All Are Invited To Come To June 2014 AGM. Get Clarity & Think of Any Idea You Can Contribute To Improve PM Corp's Progress.

Investors of Berkshire Hathaway Traveled From All Over The World To Attend Omaha Gatherings Yearly. Surely, if I can drive up All The Way From Singapore, you can easily drop by if you live not far from KL

Posted by wallaceboy > 2013-11-15 10:23 | Report Abuse

Calvintan, having you back here is really refreshing and bring back some sort of confidence to some PMcorp shareholders that still holding tight on the fundamental.This few days a lot of horror and scary news being laid out by some 'sharks'that want to make easy money from those who are weak at heart.Thanks for your view on why the price came down so drastically this few days which make us more aware of the fundamental of the company.Hope those are still doubtful on this company can take heart. Cheers

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-15 10:25 | Report Abuse

I want to buy PM Corp but need to wait salary out 1st. Hope by that time PM Corp can reach a cheaper price for me to enter.
Now all my money already locked in Guh. Calvin, what is ur opinion for Guh?
Regretted for entering Sumatec & SKpetro, making me lost RM1.2k.
On the other hand, PM Corp had earned me more than RM2k.
Thanks, PM Corp. =)

zu1967

3,791 posts

Posted by zu1967 > 2013-11-15 10:27 | Report Abuse

1 am buying more this morning and more this afternoon if stupid players throw their shares this afternoon. yes

izoklse

5,233 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-11-15 10:33 | Report Abuse

we will back later. now attacking MPI :-) .

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-11-15 10:35 | Report Abuse

NO. I believed Mike is with good intention to minimize our lost! I did not make any lost, my intention is to hold long terms, but I still feel like a lost soul by looking at the tens of thousand of profit just gone overnight!!

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2013-11-15 10:38 | Report Abuse

what has been said by calvin is correct . For longer term , we hardly look at the price n be confident about the stock . Make sure it won't become a pn 17 stock one day , that's all . we r only holding 30 ct/share , so why so worry coz the sky not yet fall!

bjgdila123

3,468 posts

Posted by bjgdila123 > 2013-11-15 10:39 | Report Abuse

price is stable so now is time to buy buy

zu1967

3,791 posts

Posted by zu1967 > 2013-11-15 10:40 | Report Abuse

I used to lose 30k (paper loss) within 1 week but get profit 7k one month later. be patient bro.

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-11-15 10:40 | Report Abuse

qtr result coming soon

zu1967

3,791 posts

Posted by zu1967 > 2013-11-15 10:41 | Report Abuse

how soon bro

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-11-15 10:44 | Report Abuse

within next 2 weeks

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-15 10:52 | Report Abuse

Yes. You are right leslieroycarter. If All Here Are Truly Genuine Long Term Share Holders. This Is The Scenario. As More and More People Who Buy Along The Way Up (No Sudden Upward Overheated Surge, Please) But A Gradual Little By Little Increment. The Pool of Available Free Float will be Depleted.

As such PM Corp becomes a prized possession like Dutch Lady & Nestle or Amway.

I Have A Road Map. This Is My Plan Ahead. Tell Management To Change Name From PM Corp To

"NETWORK FOOD INDUSTRIES (NFI)". Sell Off All Other Investments. Accelerate Production of NFI Chocolate Products. Now, they have started the Night Shift To Meet Increasing Sales!

With So Much Surplus CASH, Improvise A Consistent Dividend Policy Like Apollo Food & Hup Seng.
Food Companies don't need so high NTA. Since it is CASH GENERATING & FUNCTION ON ITS OWN WITHOUT MUCH FUTURE INPUT.

Think of Coca Cola. A One Hundred Year SAME TASTE. Don't need to spend million $ to improve its taste. In Fact Consumer Prefers The Original "COKE". No Need To Change Its Taste.

So All Profits Will Be Passed On As Future Dividends.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF PM CORP'S SHARE PRICE IN FUTURE

Name: NETWORK FOOD INDUSTRIES

IN SALES LIKE APOLLO, GUAN CHONG, POWER ROOT, COCOALAND, ORIENTAL FOOD INDUSTRIES(OFI),

CASH RICH WITH ZERO DEBT.

A CONSISTENT DIVIDEND POLICY.

AN EVER INCREASING OEM FOR TESCO (TESCO MARKETING TO CHINA)
OEM FOR COSWAY (OVER 1,500 COSWAY OUTLETS WORLDWIDE)
OEM FOR BARNSBERRY (EXPANSION OF MYDIN HYPERMARKET IN MALAYSIA)

TANGO CAPTURING WORLD MARKET SHARE LIKE WRIGLEY CHEWING GUM, CADBURY & COCA COLA. TUDOR GOLD WITH 29% COCOA GAINING ATTENTION FROM THE HEALTH CONSCIOUS.

NOW CAN YOU SEE THE FUTURE?

WHAT THEN - WILL BE THE FUTURE OF NETWORK FOOD INDUSTRIES (PM CORP)

AND SHARE PRICE? THINK CAREFULLY. THINK WHEN YOU ENTER GIANT AND TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT TUDOR GOLD, TANGO & CRISPY.

GO INTO TESCO. LOOK AT TESCO 22 TYPES HOUSE CHOCOLAND BRANDS. ANY FUTURE

GO INTO ANY COSWAY. TAKE A LOOK AT THE 12 BEAUTIFUL DESIGNER CHOCOLATES.
HAS COSWAY A FUTURE?. THE NAME "TUDOR GOLD" WAS FIRST COINED BY COSWAY FOUNDER. HOW DO I KNOW? WELL, 4 YEARS AGO, THE PAST GENERAL MANAGER OF NFI TOLD ME.

SO IN THE WHOLE ARENA OF KLSE. WHAT IS THE FUTURE PROSPECT OF PM CORP.

ARE YOU ABLE TO SEE THE FUTURE?

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-11-15 10:52 | Report Abuse

would like to see in coming report, how's the demand for PMCORP product goes (esp export), any div in consideration

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-15 10:58 | Report Abuse

moderators, didn't say that those without pmcorp share cannot post.there say as I don't break the rule keep on posting as you like. izoklse, going to Port Dickson in an hour time. staying in avillion admiral cove for 2 nights. let me have the pmi venue.thank you.

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-15 11:03 | Report Abuse

Lim GUH was in one of my 130 counters I bought in in year 2007 at about 40 cents, then. Sold off All together with 130 counters before Lehman Brothers' Debacle. I didn't follow up on GUH after that. So I can't comment on GUH. I think PM Corp Is Like GUH in 2007. No many people interested in GUH then.

Personally, I think PM Corp Is FAR FAR BETTER THAN GUH In Today's Prices

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-11-15 11:04 | Report Abuse

posted by: izoklse minshome its a PMI EGM. Visit Bursa Link.

http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/1447137#13844334156911&1094

14/11/2013 20:51

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-11-15 11:04 | Report Abuse

Date of Meeting 15/11/2013
Time 05:00 PM
Venue Rembau Room, Corus Paradise resort Port Dickson, 3.5km, Jalan Pantai, 71000 Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan Darul Khusus

yangkwang

274 posts

Posted by yangkwang > 2013-11-15 11:09 | Report Abuse

Hi all Tudorians,
Calvintaneng welcome back. Thank you for sharing. Highly appreciated by most Long Term Investors. Although sentiment towards PMCORP has indeed weaken, it will regain its strength once again when investors r rewarded.
Lesson:- do not be EASILY influenced by FEAR FACTOR!
Nurture your investments n ALLOW IT TO GROW!

izoklse

5,233 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-11-15 11:09 | Report Abuse

mikekong55 PMI EGM Venue :-

extraordinary general meeting (“EGM”) at Rembau Room, Corus Paradise resort Port Dickson, 3.5km, Jalan Pantai, 71000 Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan Darul Khusus on Friday, 15 November 2013 at 5.00 p.m.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-15 11:09 | Report Abuse

leslieroycarter what has been said by calvin is correct . For longer term , we hardly look at the price n be confident about the stock . Make sure it won't become a pn 17 stock one day , that's all . we r only holding 30 ct/share , so why so worry coz the sky not yet fall!
15/11/2013 10:38

concur with leslieroycarter thoughts .. bottomline is people want to buy and be prosper, simple as that .. people just need to make some in return but in recent days very dismal performance, choco ship leakage unbearable (cant blame it also have to be fair considering overall dismal market performances in recent days) and things drop faster than a chicken accidentaly dropped off a building ! people also feel concern .. but due to immediate future potential prospect are there (about few week and 3-6months to come .. that's reason why people keep coming back here searching and looking for hope or to amend hope that was lost before .. lost soul like what alexandersingapore has mentioned ......

while reading and reading and reading and .. thinking and reading .. scanning every possible lead keywords and look behind psychology of interconnected penned thoughts posts/comments etc .. and digesting all comments/posts (looking into thoughts) and trying to make own future weather predictions, open magic ball and look into the ball (making assumptions etc), reading all thoughts by izoklse, calvintan, zul1967, wallaceboy, nch218 etc ding dong ding dong ding dong .. have arrived to a conclusion .. hentam lah .. no need second doubts ... hahahaaaa

@mikekong55: somehow my guts and heart tells me this time I have derived decision on own making .. and decided to be back on board of choco ship! .. it seems to be a fine sunny day today! a fine weather to dip into the choco pool!

I maybe a fool once again but AyamTua fingers cannot bear the excitement any longer ... maybe there's difference or maybe there is no difference if buy today or next week - will average if things goes unfavourly ... you have advised me and infact advise all of us , but this is my own decision sifu master compass mikekong55 ! thanks for all meter reading ... keep positively contributing for benefit of all ..

we need all the "check and balanced" elements here ..
act of thoughts and decision balancing ...
50 % believed
50% being reserved ..
always take middle road ...

so while waiting for good or bad show ... AyamTua just grabbeb Tudor, Crispy and Tango today .. @0.275 at this very fine sea weather morning just incase bullish reversal happening today or next week .. decision could be right or could be wrong if everyone bother to read all the posted comments above there .. now only few days left for quaterly results!

See you all in the Promised Land! (be it today, monday or tuesday, wednesday until many days to come!) hopefully not landing somewhere in desert this time ! hahahaha zero chance of downside, more chances of upside @0.275 for this fast moving stock - WTH i am waiting for! hahahaaa...

Disclaimer: Trade at own risks and guts! never follow AyamTua .. follow own heart and guts.. believe in what you purchased! enjoy muching Tudor, Crispy and Tango !

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-15 11:17 | Report Abuse

Welcome back Captain AyamTua. Thank you for manning this Tudor Ship when I was barred. I have to leave for Iskandar Now. In these times of roller coaster prices. Contra players and day traders are advised not to join. We Welcome All Genuine Serious Investors.

And Should You Make Good profit and sell in future?. We cannot stop you. But please don't sell all. Keep half if you can. Stay Invested. We, the Johor Investors, believe. So we Speak With One Voice.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-15 11:17 | Report Abuse

ifollow zu-my profit 4 digits,5 digits,6 digits back to 5 digits.ada sikit bullet lagi..hi hi
15/11/2013 10:48

- your post... makes heart melts and give more confidence, yes I also have spare underwear incase first underwear koyak due to miscalculated risks etc hahahaha .. i love you, bro.... hahahahaaa

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-15 11:18 | Report Abuse

leslie, what make you so sure it won't happen like pmi in the future. look at those year after selling apmc for RM700m cash. in order to save pmi then pump in RM270m cash, today only left around RM3m for pmcorp. the answer will be known end december for the capital reduction payment. I never run down any people in this forum and I never will. turn back to page 1 I am the early bird in this forum. those day bought 0.105-0.17(FEB-MAY/JUNE'13)total 650k total layout around RM101k.why I buy then, knew there are selling SINGLONG warehouse/land in singapore.this ia a leasehold land.the value agreed then around RM39m their cost around RM14m that is to said there profited RM25m workout to 0.0031-0/0035 EPS. so I capped it @ 10xPER workout 0.31/0.35 . the deal suppose to be completed in july'13 delayed until end august/early september'13. I've done all the homework before buying into this penny.the good is there is very limited share in the market.the risk I foresee today:please take note(my own view and not because I have sold),(1)will the company start to sell their treasury share(7-8%) when the share reach another high(which I believe will)(2) what will happen if there is not CASH reduction payment(take 3-6 months to be completed). and (3) would the stingy KKP be so kind to return the RM131m+ CASH to minority. buy/sell at your own risk, my opinion only. happy trading. have to go now.

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2013-11-15 11:19 | Report Abuse

when I m thinking of buying insurance as a guarantee for my child , choices begin to appear , either insurance or pmcorp ? But I prefer pmcorp and its future . By buying 30cts /share , this may generate at least 5 times if TP is 1.50 in less than 5 yrs ? So , the amount will be suffice to owning a house in 5 yrs time ?

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-15 11:20 | Report Abuse

Posted by calvintaneng > Nov 15, 2013 11:17 AM | Report Abuse

Welcome back Captain AyamTua. Thank you for manning this Tudor Ship when I was barred. I have to leave for Iskandar Now. In these times of roller coaster prices. Contra players and day traders are advised not to join. We Welcome All Genuine Serious Investors.

And Should You Make Good profit and sell in future?. We cannot stop you. But please don't sell all. Keep half if you can. Stay Invested. We, the Johor Investors, believe. So we Speak With One Voice.

- King Calvin, I did not manned the ship while you're gone.. it was Fortunebull did good job in your absense ! hahaha.. and ivchoong kept being positive at it.... it really inspiring to see posts from this forum alone! the voices getting louder and lounder... ! at the moment, watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory .....

Merry Christmas to you, Your Majesty of Tudorland!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-15 11:27 | Report Abuse

Posted by ifollow > Nov 15, 2013 11:21 AM | Report Abuse

ayam tua-kalau goyang makan cokelat.hi hi
----
orang tua jantung tidak tahan... hati sudah tua.... mata pun sudah tua ... hahahaha ..

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-15 11:28 | Report Abuse

calvintaneng, u really attracts my interest lah. So bad o.0"
But, I already enter Guh @ RM1.03 yesterday.
If I were to exit & enter PM Corp now, I will face loses.
Salary still have 2 weeks time, by then I think there will have a lot of changes.
So, what do u think the next move that I should takes?

Posted by Vincent Than > 2013-11-15 11:31 | Report Abuse

If today would to close higher than previous, hopefully it will be a bullish reversal =)

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-11-15 11:34 | Report Abuse

that depends how *impressive is the coming qtr report, as soon as next Monday if early.

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-15 11:39 | Report Abuse

mikekong55 Why bring out the losses of PMI past history now?. Why don't you bring it up BEFORE you SOLD OFF ALL YOUR SHARES? After taking your drink from the clean pool, why do you want to dirty it and left behind a polluted pool. Other people also want to drink. For goodness sake and at least human decency. Keep it clean for others.

All the news of PMI losses have been factored into PM Corp's Share Price. That Is The Reason Why Share Price dropped from a high of RM13.00 to a low of 27.5 cents now.

Since Management Has Told Me About CASH REDUCTION PAYMENT, why do you have to question it now at this time? Why don't you harp on it when you were still holding 800 PM Corp shares, then. If you are honest, you Should have Brought up the matter, then. Not Now AFTER YOU HAVE SOLD OUT ALL YOUR SHARES!

THIS IS NOT PROPER BEHAVIOUR AT ALL.

And you cast doubt on KKP CHARACTER. Why Speak Behind His Back. Go And Tell KKP Directly.

So please keep your opinion to your self. So Many Have COMPLAINED ABOUT MIKEKONG55.
I have held back and restrained myself from using stronger words.

SO GENUINE INVESTORS - KEEP FOCUSED.

One More Thing. I Also Bought Perak Corp at 60 cents, far lower than Mike's purchase price. I Sold off Perak Corp before RM1.70. To me Perak Corp's 1000 acres Lumut have been fully used up. Future growth for Perak Corp is limited in Sri Manjung, Perak.

Why Sell The Very Undervalued PM Corp & Keep The OVERVALUED Perak Corp?

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-11-15 11:40 | Report Abuse

makin tua makin mengancam,,hihih..

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-15 11:43 | Report Abuse

abdulhalim makin tua makin mengancam,,hihih..
15/11/2013 11:40

daging tua liat... sedap dan nyaman ... ada experience, yakini kuasa tua ... kikikiki

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2013-11-15 11:45 | Report Abuse

I appreciated much what mikekong55 has said n posted....that the many negative possibilities r real n existed there . What I had meant earlier was to be extra careful that this share will not be PN17 one day ( which calvin has assured) , which I m really worry about n no one can assure that too ! So , we need to be extra careful to invest at the right time n price , more so within the risk boundaries which one can withstand . Better still trade within your own means after taking into account of all the positive n negative factors mentioned. Cheers! Happy trading..

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-11-15 11:47 | Report Abuse

memey la lah sedap,,,masak kena lama,,api kena slow sikit,,lepas tu rasa baru tau,,,masak lama rasa sedap mcm pmcorp jugak,,slow tapi steady,,,hihih,,biar berjalan jgn berlari,,slow x pe asal sampai,,heheh,,

messi

1,915 posts

Posted by messi > 2013-11-15 11:48 | Report Abuse

Is the CASH REDUCTION PAYMENT announced already ?

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-15 11:50 | Report Abuse

Posted by abdulhalim > Nov 15, 2013 11:47 AM | Report Abuse

memey la lah sedap,,,masak kena lama,,api kena slow sikit,,lepas tu rasa baru tau,,,masak lama rasa sedap mcm pmcorp jugak,,slow tapi steady,,,hihih,,biar berjalan jgn berlari,,slow x pe asal sampai,,heheh,,

- hahahhahaha ..... api kena slow, masak lama, simpan garam, simpan belacan, simpan bawang , lama lama sedap - banyak lawak bro .. kekekkee .... masakan kampung orang tua.... boleh lentuk dan layan ... terkene pukulan abdulhalim nie! hikayat seribu satu malam alibaba :-)

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-15 11:53 | Report Abuse

Lim GUH over RM1.00? I cannot tell how GUH will perform. My Confidence is in PM Corp. PM CORP IS A SCREAMING BUY UP TO 30 CENTS. This Is The Price I Told Directors In One Past AGM. I WILL TAKE PM CORP PRIVATE AT 30 CENTS IF I HAVE THE MONEY.

This Was Spoken 4 Years Back. When PM Corp was Trading at 14 Cents, then.

With So Many Positive Changes Now. How Much Will Calvin Tan Take PM Corp Private?

Since I Cannot Take It Private I Have Bought As Much As I Can. And Also Some On Borrowed Money.
That Is My Level of Confidence In PM Corp.

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2013-11-15 11:54 | Report Abuse

Mikekong: You are so contradictory. Cause you said you don't believe in PMC wouldn't be so generous to shareholders with 131m cash (Who said PMC gonna giving out all the money they'hv ?!) At least few cents also better than nothing. You mention few bad point of PMC, but you believe in future PMC should record a new high ?! Am I listening wrong?! What a contradiction....

For you mention few bad points of PMC,I think that's all are past tense. At least so far which this rich of cash, I couldn't what bad things can be happened on PMC and cause it to worsen.... So I think it is quite safe to enter at this level price of PMC. I just care about the safety of margin, I don't care your TA analysis and few bad points as you mentioned.

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-11-15 11:55 | Report Abuse

terpulang lah kat masing2 nak jadi ayam daging ke nak jadi ayam tua yang dagingnya liat sikit,,,ayam daging nie cpt besar, cpt kena jual,sembelih dik orang,,ayam tu nie lambat sikit,,hihi,,harga lain sikit,,mcm ayam kampung,,kalau saya baik bela ayam kampung lagi,,lambat x pe asal hasil baik sikit,,,hihihi,,

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-15 11:56 | Report Abuse

messi Just called Management. Today is on PMI Sale of Building. PM Corp's not yet. But there is still time till 31st December 2013. Anyway, Management have been forewarned about the guy who spoke against KKP.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-15 11:59 | Report Abuse

@abdulhalim: ayam emas ... hehehe

izoklse

5,233 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-11-15 12:00 | Report Abuse

what you mean forewarned about the guy who spoke against KKP ? Are you attending the PMI EGM ? PMI hold interest in MUI and MUI hold 70% of PMCORP and PMCORP have share in PMI. So are you attending ?

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-15 12:08 | Report Abuse

No izoklse. I am still in Singapore. Will leave now for Iskandar. I phoned Management of PM Corp. I only attended PM Corp AGM all these years. Next year, I plan to attend MUI Berhad AGM also.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz