BERJAYA LAND BHD

KLSE (MYR): BJLAND (4219)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.315 - 0.325

Trading Volume

3 people like this.

12,378 comment(s). Last comment by Royce Chan 3 days ago

simon2020

441 posts

Posted by simon2020 > 2021-07-16 18:39 | Report Abuse

To get an idea for a Win Win privatization model for both BLand & BCorp shareholders. Refer Ancom privatization model for Nylex?
https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/ancom-proposes-buy-remaining-nylex-stake-confirms-edge-report

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-16 19:26 | Report Abuse

I think they will offer upto 60 to 80 sen for bland but settlement will be in the form of fully cash, partial cash plus bcorp shares and full bcorp shares loh!

Raider suggest u elect either to exchange by partial cash n bcorp shares or fully bcorp shares considering that bcorp very valuable Rnav worth Rm 5 to Rm 10 loh!

Posted by Godblessyou > Jul 16, 2021 6:31 PM | Report Abuse

What would be the fair value for privatisation? Anyone care to enlighten me and the rest? Thank you.

fregend

533 posts

Posted by fregend > 2021-07-16 21:06 | Report Abuse

Why the edge simply report

henry888

2,247 posts

Posted by henry888 > 2021-07-16 21:23 | Report Abuse

"En. Jalil was answering possible permutations as to how he can structure the BCorporation Group to achieve the objectives of the restructuring exercise and the possibility of divesting certain assets during these public investor relations forums." Note : divesting of certain assets, although not confirm yet but i think quite soon....

simon2020

441 posts

Posted by simon2020 > 2021-07-16 21:30 | Report Abuse

Not a big issue as the CEO's strategic plans & ideas will be tabled to BOD for approval probably by next month. The CEO is the Captain to steer Berjaya, the shareholders & BOD is the beneficiaries of the CEO's strategic plans & ideas to unlock value at Berjaya Group.

Role of the Group CEO
The Group CEO is responsible for the day-to-day leadership and management of the business, in line with the Strategic Framework, risk appetite and annual and long-term objectives approved by the Board. ... The Group CEO represents the Company.

The board's key purpose "is to ensure the company's prosperity by collectively directing the company's affairs, while meeting the appropriate interests of its shareholders and relevant stakeholders"

"The Board of Directors of BCorporation is not aware of and has not deliberated any of the abovementioned strategic plans. The Directors of BCorporation will deliberate on the finalised proposals to be tabled to them for Board’s consideration and decision.

This Announcement is dated 16 July 2021."

Posted by roundcateye > 2021-07-16 22:08 | Report Abuse

I like about Jalil as the way he handles BJ hits all the right notes (for the time being). And he is rather "transparent" in letting the public knows his plan. However, as public largely having mistrust to BJ due to VT's habitual empty promises (unlist BJLand) and misleading grand plans (e.g. Vielott is a gold mine), many are still skeptical on anything associated with BJ. Jalil, as the new generation of CEO in the information-age, should learn from the mistakes from his predecessor. Delisting BJLand is linchpin to Jalil's ambition to streamline the businesses and unlock the value. Giving a fair and reasonable exit plan sooner to minority is a win-win situation for BJ, Jalil and minority shareholders, He should give a clear cut into the matter. Least wanted is to be like previous management, dilly dally and undecisive. For so many years, indeed tiring hitting around the bush in an endless loop.

Bullwinds

86 posts

Posted by Bullwinds > 2021-07-16 22:52 | Report Abuse

The board’s statement is not a denial!!! So interpret in between the line loh!
16/07/2021 10:24 PM

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-17 07:53 | Report Abuse

Correctloh VT very happy with super hero Jalil performance loh!

VT treat Jalil not as an employee but a business partner mah!

Jalil had invested more than Rm 70m of his own in bcorp group...he has extreme confidence of success in bjc group value creation & its assets monetizations loh....!!

Actually simple logic mah....The RNAV is Rm 5.00 to Rm 10.00 but share price is less than 30 sen....very cincai also JALIL van make 200% to 300% return quickly if he want to in a very short term loh!

But if he go for longer term making 600% to 3,000 % return is not really impossible loh!

FYI Jalil is the most transparent CEO in KLSE :This is the" most transparent Transformation Disclosure" ever done by a Malaysian CEO within 3 mths of his jobs loh!

U should be very happy our super hero guided us instead of keeping us in the dark mah!

U need to believe in JALIL bcos he dare to put Rm 70m in bjc group, if that is no confidence in him on bjcorp then what leh ?

Lets cheers our super hero jalil and cheer our bjcorp team mah, give lah...our morale support to CEO Jalil who has done an excellent job just within 3 mths lah....!!

Jalil is a real gentleman mah!

Posted by Goldenhorse > 2021-07-17 08:33 | Report Abuse

the plans to privatisation not approved by the board yet and just Jalil's idea voiced over to public. may have mislead shareholders to rush on the price. becareful if bursa listing team to review of any information to mislead shareholders or to give a statement to rig the price by profiling yet being approved ideas. as a CEO you can't skip pass a board before speaking in public any such info

Posted by Goldenhorse > 2021-07-17 08:34 | Report Abuse

then again thank you Jalil for trying so hard to do profiling for berjaya to tahan the price. he had bleed enough pressure for his millions invested and a bad share price

Posted by Goldenhorse > 2021-07-17 08:38 | Report Abuse

however if he does it like this times permutation the dydx make sense alot. REIT does suit a high dividend payout business. and why keep separate listing to bjland. waste of manpower and cost to maintain separate listing. just consolidate

bignenen

182 posts

Posted by bignenen > 2021-07-17 08:39 | Report Abuse

Only boloh believe this Elon musk wannabe

Posted by Goldenhorse > 2021-07-17 08:49 | Report Abuse

And then again possible share swap to bcorp shares. that's the reason the price has been tallying. bjland should not overpriced bcorp

Jeffreyteck

4,246 posts

Posted by Jeffreyteck > 2021-07-17 09:22 | Report Abuse

Finally got chance to graduate from LBS like him.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-17 10:03 | Report Abuse

The Board is just a rubber stamp lah!

If Jalil & VT can agree is already a done deal mah!

Posted by Goldenhorse > Jul 17, 2021 8:33 AM | Report Abuse

the plans to privatisation not approved by the board yet and just Jalil's idea voiced over to public. may have mislead shareholders to rush on the price. becareful if bursa listing team to review of any information to mislead shareholders or to give a statement to rig the price by profiling yet being approved ideas. as a CEO you can't skip pass a board before speaking in public any such info

simon2020

441 posts

Posted by simon2020 > 2021-07-17 11:05 | Report Abuse

Spot on! Very sure Jalil has VT's tacit approval to share BCorp's Strategic plans & directions at wInvestors Forums some more. Anyway the fact that Jalil mentioned that BCorp already closed Cosway's money losing biz in China to focus on Malaysia even before announcement by BCorp, to delist BToto Philippines & put its hotels in Vietnam, Seychelles, Sri Lanka & Manila for sale which is part of Jalil's Strategic Plan & ideas implies agreement by VT even before Board approval?

Logically BLand share price should be higher than BCorp as BCorp shareholders already enjoyed share dividend. Also before the sell down by Penta & PCM Industrial in 2019, BLand was priced at 38 sens vs 30 sens for BCorp.
https://www.edgeprop.my/content/1467250/bcorp-acquire-461-berjaya-land-rm87m

stockraider The Board is just a rubber stamp lah!
If Jalil & VT can agree is already a done deal mah!

Goldenhorse And then again possible share swap to bcorp shares. that's the reason the price has been tallying. bjland should not overpriced bcorp

Posted by Goldenhorse > 2021-07-17 11:21 | Report Abuse

regardless what a CEO do. there is a board. and is true is VT is powerful if you have a board that is not majority women independent directors. now your board composition is independent. no ultimate decision again. however as said. Jalil is just trying to give an opinion. and I think that this plan works. just that the thinking was just drop out when he was trying to communicate to retail investors. which is good to express once thinking. in Malaysia is not a freedom to speech country you know. still bound to regulations. not like us listed co. speak as you like

kahhoeng

3,937 posts

Posted by kahhoeng > 2021-07-17 12:12 | Report Abuse

why the publicity when jalil could simply approach the board for approval first???

simon2020

441 posts

Posted by simon2020 > 2021-07-17 12:26 | Report Abuse

Don't worry, the new Board has just been appointed last month with VT as non-Executive Chairman. I remember when Jalil unveiled his Strategic Plans & Ideas, he mentioned in his Tweet that they will be presented for Board approval. It's a good idea to present the strategic plans & ideas for investors feedback & response before fine tuning for Board deliberations & approval.

henry888

2,247 posts

Posted by henry888 > 2021-07-17 12:59 | Report Abuse

Nothing is so perfect with confirmation of privatization and let you buy the shares. If it is so then the share price already rocketed to sky high for you to buy. There is always the risks, no risks no gain and no 100% guarantee earned one.

Jeffreyteck

4,246 posts

Posted by Jeffreyteck > 2021-07-17 14:30 | Report Abuse

Thousands of new millionaire soon. Yummy.

bignenen

182 posts

Posted by bignenen > 2021-07-17 15:22 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-17 16:27 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-17 16:48 | Report Abuse

U see SuperHero Jalil is so kind to share his plan & ideas with the shareholders & the loyal potential investors even ahead of the BOD, bcos jalil knows this are the loyal investors, really matters for the BJCORP Group mah!

In addition, Jalil is willing to take on suggestion & ideas from this Group of investors loh!

Posted by miniminer > Jul 17, 2021 4:43 PM | Report Abuse

The BOD clarification is not a surprise at all. Besides, VT has previously shared his intention to privatize BJland publicly before. In Jalil statement, he wished "BJcorp" to privatize BJland "At soonest possible than later", this means "the ball is with BOD" to my interpretation. For BOD to claim they did not receive an internal privatization request from VT previously and now saying they are "not aware" of such a plan while all writing is on the public wall, this is kind of an ignorant and cunning show by BOD towards Bursa and the public shareholders, thus, now become clearer that the BJCorp BOD is stumbling block to prolong Shares Spread issue & share supression for their own agenda but not for Public interest??? .....hehehe......

Sslee

5,915 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-07-17 17:22 | Report Abuse

Stockraider,
Mind telling us how many shares you hold in Bjcorp, Bjland and the cost?

paperplane

21,637 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-07-17 17:27 | Report Abuse

The problem is BOD got balls not. Hehei believe their BoD will do their best for all investors

Sslee

5,915 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-07-17 17:37 | Report Abuse

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/berjaya-corp-trading-volume-swells-following-appointment-jalil-rasheed-ceo

BCorp announced that Jalil will be working with its executive chairman Tan Sri Vincent Tan and Robin Tan as an executive committee, which together with contributions of the board members, will be involved in all strategic decision-making and planning of the future business direction of the group.

Jalil’s mandate, the group said, would be to re-look at its corporate structure, optimise financial and human resources, improve synergies and efficiency, and enhance corporate governance and transparency.

He is also entrusted to streamline the various group businesses to create and enhance shareholder value, as well as to transform BCorp into a high-performing organisation.

simon2020

441 posts

Posted by simon2020 > 2021-07-17 18:12 | Report Abuse

Thanks Sslee for your reminder.
We are sure Jalil with his Mandate at BCorp already worked with VT as non-executive Chairman & Robin with contributions of the Board to come out with Jalil's Strategic Plans & Ideas unveiled earlier & elaborated on in more details by Jalil at various Investors Forum.

Sslee https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/berjaya-corp-trading-volume-swells-following-appointment-jalil-rasheed-ceo

BCorp announced that Jalil will be working with its executive chairman Tan Sri Vincent Tan and Robin Tan as an executive committee, which together with contributions of the board members, will be involved in all strategic decision-making and planning of the future business direction of the group.

Jalil’s mandate, the group said, would be to re-look at its corporate structure, optimise financial and human resources, improve synergies and efficiency, and enhance corporate governance and transparency.

He is also entrusted to streamline the various group businesses to create and enhance shareholder value, as well as to transform BCorp into a high-performing organisation.

Jeffreyteck

4,246 posts

Posted by Jeffreyteck > 2021-07-18 09:41 | Report Abuse

Biggest mistake of gov for discontinued him with pnb? Lol.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-18 10:41 | Report Abuse

SSlee,

I could only says i have put very substantial of my investment assets into bjcorp & bland, in fact more than 70% of my investment assets are into these 2 stocks loh!

My average cost is about 24 sen for both Bjcorp & bland loh!

I hope these 2 stocks will shoot up & help raider to make millions loh!

If things worked up as planned Raider will be a new malaysian investment tycoon in 5 years time loh!

Correctloh...the risk v reward now is so much to the investors favor for bcorp & bland mah.....!!

That is u really cannot lose money, employing a buy hold strategy on this stock at below 32 sen and hanging on it thru thick & thin no matter what loh!

Actually simple logic mah....The RNAV is Rm 5.00 to Rm 10.00 but share price is less than 30 sen....very cincai also JALIL can easily make 200% to 300% return quickly if he want to in a very short term loh!

But if he go for longer term making 600% to 3,000 % return is not really impossible loh!

FYI Jalil is the most transparent CEO in KLSE :This is the" most transparent Transformation Disclosure" ever done by a Malaysian CEO within 3 mths of his jobs loh!

U should be very happy our super hero guided us instead of keeping us in the dark mah!

U need to believe in JALIL bcos he dare to put Rm 70m in bjc group, if that is no confidence in him on bjcorp then what leh ?

Posted by paperplane > Jul 15, 2021 6:26 PM | Report Abuse

He is making correct move. IN FUTURE WORLD, ALL ABOUT ESG. Gambling cannot be ESG ok!
You want funding, none ESG, ppl ask u go FLY KITE! faham/?? He is using a professional FM point of view, not you all ciku rat, cheap skate mentality, thinking to earn quick bucks only when ppl said wanna sell something.

ORANG GUNA OTAK MAH, THTS WHY HE IS PNB CEO

Posted by paperplane > Jul 15, 2021 6:29 PM | Report Abuse

AND TO BE HONEST, IM ON HIS SIDE FOR SURE. If BJCORP can improve significantly in their share circulation, daily trading volume, we all dont even need retailers lah. All EPF, KHAZANAH, ASB, UNIT TRUST FUNDS can just sapu and hold mah.

i3lurker

13,818 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-07-18 10:46 | Report Abuse

Financial fundamentals and future prospects of Berjaya companies are now 100 Times worst off at 30 sen than when it was 24 sen.
So Technical share price now should be 0.24 sen per share.

the only difference now is that covid [which will be with us for next 20 years minimum] had damaged the brain functions of those infected with it.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-18 10:55 | Report Abuse

Lu pakai otak & think mah!

To be very rich u can either earn alot of monies or u r already very wealthy in assets loh!

In case of Berjaya Group of companies of Bcorp its RNAV is Rm 5.00 to Rm 10.00 but the share price is less than 30 sen mah!

Lu tau boh?!

Posted by i3lurker > Jul 18, 2021 10:46 AM | Report Abuse

Financial fundamentals and future prospects of Berjaya companies are now 100 Times worst off at 30 sen than when it was 24 sen.
So Technical share price now should be 0.24 sen per share.

the only difference now is that covid [which will be with us for next 20 years minimum] had damaged the brain functions of those infected with it.

Sslee

5,915 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-07-18 13:38 | Report Abuse

Haha i3lurker,
I already completed my two dose of Sinovax. May be consider to go for the third dose.

I only allocate 10% of my portfolio into bjland the last round when Jalil was appointed as CEO I make more than 100% gain selling half of my bjland holding cost at 18 cents for 40 cents. Now already top up to 1.425 million bjland at about 24 cents cost

Should I top up more?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-07-18 14:10 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-07-18 14:13 |

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

5,915 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-07-18 14:16 | Report Abuse

Haha Mike,
How is you PA?
Mind sharing with us how many shares you hold and at what cost?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-07-18 14:16 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-18 14:22 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-18 14:27 | Report Abuse

Yes U buy more loh like raider loh....Raider so confident that had put 70% of my assets into Bjc Group companies...U should too....at least put 30% of your investable assets in it lah!

i have put very substantial of my investment assets into bjcorp & bland, in fact more than 70% of my investment assets are into these 2 stocks loh!

My average cost is about 24 sen for both Bjcorp & bland loh!

I hope these 2 stocks will shoot up & help raider to make millions loh!

If things worked up as planned Raider will be a new malaysian investment tycoon in 5 years time loh!

Correctloh...the risk v reward now is so much to the investors favor for bcorp & bland mah.....!!

That is u really cannot lose money, employing a buy hold strategy on this stock at below 32 sen and hanging on it thru thick & thin no matter what loh!

Actually simple logic mah....The RNAV is Rm 5.00 to Rm 10.00 but share price is less than 30 sen....very cincai also JALIL can easily make 200% to 300% return quickly if he want to in a very short term loh!

Posted by Sslee > Jul 18, 2021 1:38 PM | Report Abuse

Haha i3lurker,
I already completed my two dose of Sinovax. May be consider to go for the third dose.

I only allocate 10% of my portfolio into bjland the last round when Jalil was appointed as CEO I make more than 100% gain selling half of my bjland holding cost at 18 cents for 40 cents. Now already top up to 1.425 million bjland at about 24 cents cost

Should I top up more?

Sslee

5,915 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-07-18 14:36 | Report Abuse

Stockraider already count his chickens before they hatch. In 5 year time bjcorp RM 10.

Sslee

5,915 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-07-18 14:41 | Report Abuse

Normally I only invest for long term if the stock had history of giving yearly dividend. The rest I only do trading.

Unless bjcorp and bjland can give yearly dividend my holding in bjland and bjcorp are for short term trading.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-18 14:43 | Report Abuse

Actually the chicken already hatched but people is still doubtful & pondering whether the chicken is there loh ?

Yes u can buy a chicken for a price an egg at 30 sen....for a hatched grown young chicken worth Rm 5.00 mah!

Posted by Sslee > Jul 18, 2021 2:36 PM | Report Abuse

Stockraider already count his chickens before they hatch. In 5 year time bjcorp RM 10.

Sslee

5,915 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-07-18 18:43 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
Just received below email:

Dear Mr Lee,

Good morning. Hope you are keeping safe and well.

Please find below the replies from Mr. Abdul Jalil Abdul Rasheed to your questions.

1. How can BCorp sell BToto when BLand owns 40.05% direct controlling shares in BToto when BCorp only has 8.57% direct shares in BToto?

This is currently in the planning stage and goes in line with the legal entity rationalisation exercise under our 3-year strategic plan. The key is to execute proper restructuring within the organisation, addressing the shareholding structures as mentioned. Rest assured, BCorp will be sharing to the public in more detail on this rationalisation plan once it is finalised.

2. What is BCorp's plan to resolve the public share spread issue of only 13.2% at BLand?

The regulator has given us an extension until the end of September 2021. Currently, we are exploring various avenues, including potentially restructuring the company. However, we will only be sharing more details about this exercise once it is finalised.

Thsnk you and kind regards,
Lydia

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-07-18 20:31 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-07-18 20:33 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts