BERJAYA LAND BHD

KLSE (MYR): BJLAND (4219)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.36 - 0.37

Trading Volume

3 people like this.

12,364 comment(s). Last comment by tpee1999 2 weeks ago

bulldog

12,157 posts

Posted by bulldog > 2021-07-23 12:36 | Report Abuse

Accumulation in progress

Huat chaiii

gangnam

753 posts

Posted by gangnam > 2021-07-23 12:43 | Report Abuse

Lol...Uncle Tan likes smart cookies. It helps to trap more bilis be4 the big dump coming soon?

kahhoeng stockraider, maybe you shouldn't trust everything VT said? Like believing that BCorp is worth 3.80 but has been selling lately at below 0.40...

Posted by earlyretirement > 2021-07-23 13:19 | Report Abuse

Action speaks louder than words. From recent developments, I see Jalil is more of a talker so far. He can talk all he wants until the moon merges with the earth but I won't believe a word until I see what he said turn into actions. Otherwise, he is just VT's puppet/scapegoat. Definitely not super hero. Not hero. Nothing. Just an appointed CEO who has a job to do (besides talking). And no, VT is not charitable at all. He is a businessman. Not the trustable one. Not then, not now. In short, I don't believe a word from Jalil and VT until I see some real actions. (Yes, I know what stockraider will say but just save it ok? Agree to disagree please. It's not that difficult)

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-23 19:34 |

Post removed.Why?

henry888

2,247 posts

Posted by henry888 > 2021-07-23 22:13 | Report Abuse

Some naysayers are really a naysayers talking nonsense. When everything goes well and reality, most probably you would pay a higher price for it. There is no such good things/investment give you a guaranteed returns. Example, how do know a piece of land can guarantee you will face a good appreciation of price after five years times. The issue all is your foresight of the investment and the risks you have to bear. No such good things as Santa Clause.

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2021-07-24 07:36 | Report Abuse

What a WASTE of time & energy! My Hwa Tai, PAOS, KYM, CWG all earn big big while this 1.4 billion shrs free float co. can't even rise more than 7 ticks higher than my most recent re-entry! LOL

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-24 07:42 | Report Abuse

Remember this is how u invest in super undervalue bjcorp & bland loh!

Yes U buy more loh like raider loh....Raider so confident that had put 70% of my assets into Bjc Group companies...U should too....at least put 30% of your investable assets in it lah!

i have put up very substantial of my investment assets into bjcorp & bland, in fact more than 70% of my investment assets are into these 2 stocks loh!

My average cost is about 24 sen for both Bjcorp & bland loh!

I hope these 2 stocks will shoot up & help raider to make millions loh!

If things worked up as planned Raider will be a new malaysian investment tycoon in 5 years time loh!

Correctloh...the risk v reward now is so much to the investors favor for bcorp & bland mah.....!!

That is u really cannot lose money, employing a buy hold strategy on this stock at below 32 sen and hanging on it thru thick & thin no matter what loh!

Actually simple logic mah....The RNAV is Rm 5.00 to Rm 10.00 but share price is less than 30 sen....very cincai also JALIL can easily make 200% to 300% return quickly if he want to in a very short term loh!

But if he go for longer term making 600% to 3,000 % return is not really impossible loh!

FYI Jalil is the most transparent CEO in KLSE :This is the" most transparent Transformation Disclosure" ever done by a Malaysian CEO within 3 mths of his jobs loh!

U should be very happy our super hero guided us instead of keeping us in the dark mah!

U need to believe in JALIL bcos he dare to put Rm 70m in bjc group, if that is no confidence in him on bjcorp then what leh ?

Bland & bcorp strategy are so simple loh!

1) If u have bland & bcop stock & fully invested your cash, then hang on loh!
2) If u have cash & not fully invested, then just buy bland or bcorp loh!

Just hold for medium term max of 2 yrs & u will make at least 100% of your capital loh!

If Just hold for longer term say about 5 yeard u will make at least 400% of your capital loh!

The key is patience discipline & have a long term investment perspective loh!

Those short termer do not fit to be in bjc group shareholders mah....we want quality longer term investors that can reap the potential benefit of above rm 5.00 mah!

If people r too negative like the naysayers until cannot see obvious opportunity, too bad for them loh!

FORTUNE FAVOR THE POSITIVE & BRAVE PEOPLE MAH!

If cannot wait just buzz off loh!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-24 07:54 |

Post removed.Why?

bulldog

12,157 posts

Posted by bulldog > 2021-07-24 14:26 | Report Abuse

Keep on accumulate

Huat chaiii

ocbc

939 posts

Posted by ocbc > 2021-07-24 15:24 | Report Abuse

just saw "magnum 4D berhad" on my android handphone , now can do 4D betting online ? If yes , BJToto should be able to right?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-24 16:18 | Report Abuse

U THINK VT AS A GENEROUS BILLIONAIRES THINK LIKE US MEH ??

HE SELL THE ICULS & FOREGO THE 5% INTEREST, IN ORDER TO LET HIS LOYAL SUPPORTERS & MACAIS TO BENEFIT LOH...!!

ANYHOW VT...IS LOOKING AT BICORP & BLAND TO BE BEYOND RM 2.00, THUS HE DO NOT MIND GIVING OUT THE INTEREST OF RM 0.05 ADVANTAGE TO HIS LOYAL SUPPORTERS FOR THEM TO BENEFIT MAH!

THIS HOW KIND THIS ENTREPRENEUR VT, TREAT HIS STRONG & LOYAL SUPPORTERS LOH!

VT DO NOT WANT TO BE SELFISH & EAT ALONE MAH!

HE WANTS TO SHARE WITH ALL OF US LOH!

Posted by sailang_now > Jul 24, 2021 3:52 PM | Report Abuse

VT sold another 1 million of ICULS 5% on 21~22/7. To date he has sold millions of 5% ICULS in open market.
https://www.klsescreener.com/v2/announcements/view/3397767

The question is if BCorp share price will really increase significantly in future, why is VT selling his ICULS nonstop now and lose the 5% interest income? If he waits for the ICULS to mature next year, he gets the 5% interest income and capital appreciation when the ICULS automatically converts to mother share upon maturity?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-25 09:00 | Report Abuse

ALREADY TOLD U UNCLE VT IS VERY KIND TO HIS LOYAL SUPPORTERS & MACAIS MAH!

HE SELL THE ICULS & FOREGO THE 5% INTEREST, IN ORDER TO LET HIS LOYAL SUPPORTERS & MACAIS TO BENEFIT LOH...!!

ANYHOW VT...IS LOOKING AT BICORP & BLAND TO BE BEYOND RM 2.00, THUS HE DO NOT MIND GIVING OUT THE INTEREST OF RM 0.05 ADVANTAGE TO HIS LOYAL SUPPORTERS FOR THEM TO BENEFIT MAH!

Since Uncle VT willing to donate half of his wealth to charity, sharing some of the win win big potential gain of bcorp & bland are very fitting & in line with VT KIND & GENEROUS OBJECTIVE MAH!

Look at fact mah... that BJC iculs is transacted at a reasonable volume
everyday, that means the loyal supporters & macais are very receptive to Uncle VT good generous gestures mah!

Posted by sailang_now > Jul 24, 2021 6:54 PM | Report Abuse

"stockraider Do not be silly lah...u suppose to invest or hold bjcorp for longer term for upto 2 years or upto 5 years in view of the RNAV is rm 5.00 to Rm 10.00 and u not suppose to play chicken by trading Bjcorp mah!"

Since you say BCorp's share price will be rm5 to rm10 in future, why VT so silly to sell millions of ICULS which he subscribed at RM1 each in 2012, at 26 to 28.5 sens over these few month's even foregoing the 5% interest due in April 2022?

If VT is confident the mothershare price will be RM1 by April 2022, he should wait until maturity to sell at RM1 plus 5% interest when automatically converted to mothershare? Nobody will lose more than 70% of his principal even to loyal supporters or macai since VT is a well known miser?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-25 09:11 | Report Abuse

Learn to invest substantially for mid to long term say over 2 to 5 years & u will be a millionaire tycoon in the making soon, just like General Raider confidently place 70% of my investable assets just in BCORP & BLAND LOH!

U WILL BECOME VERY RICH IN THE FUTURE LOH...!!

IT IS NO BRAINER & IT IS SO EASY TO BE RICH THRU INTELLIGENT INVESTMENT LOH!!

JUST HAVE CONFIDENCE LAH, FOLLOW LAH CEO JALIL CANNOT GO WRONG MAH, HE HAS CONFIDENTLY INVESTED RM 70M BJCORP TODATE MAH!
If it is not napshot u think JALIL dare to invest like that meh ??

Do not listen to all those doubting Thomases & Useless Naysayers loh!

FORTUNE ALWAYS FOLLOW THE BRAVE MAH!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-25 09:20 | Report Abuse

Go Go Bcorp & Bland!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-25 09:52 | Report Abuse

Points from Buffetology-A RAIDER CRITICAL ANALYSIS

Buffet’s main thrust has been to let stocks grow (and never sell it). Here are some points:

-Buy stocks that you never want to sell; when you get a good business, buy for life ....YES THIS SHOULD BE SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS & PREFERABLY GROWING TOO LOH....!

-Ideal purchase: buy more of what you already like and have because the price is right. CORRECTLOH WHAT U HAVE BCOS U UNDERSTAND IT MORE LOH..!

-To understand a company, understand its products, its competition, and its earning power.. AGAIN UNDERSTAND THE BUSINESS U UNDERSTAND ITS TRUE VALUE LOH.....!!

- The critical investment factor is determining the intrinsic value of a business and paying a fair or bargain price..YES BUY WITH MARGIN OF SAFETY MEANS BUYING RIGHT & HALF THE BATTLE WON!!

- Never invest in a business you cannot understand....U CANNOT UNDERSTAND...HOW CAN U EVALUATE RISK V REWARD ?

- Risk can be greatly reduced by concentrating on only a few holdings.....THIS RAIDER DISAGREE LOH....!! CONCENTRATION HIGHER RISK TRADEOFF WITH POTENTIAL HIGHER RETURN LOH....!!

- Stop trying to predict the direction of the stock market, the economy, interest rates, or elections...YES DON PREDICT.....RAIDER TIPS......IS THE LONG RUN MKT IS ALWAYS UP LOH....!! BCOS ECONOMIC & POPULATION GROWTH MAH......!!

- Buy companies with strong histories of profitability and with a dominant business franchise...CORRECTLOH...BUT DO NOT OVERPAY LIKE PE 30X LOOK VERY HIGH LOH....!!

- You are neither right nor wrong because the crowd disagrees with you. You are right because your data and reasoning are right....ALWAYS BELIEVE IN YOUR FINDINGS LOH.....!!

- Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy only when others are fearful. CONTRAIAN INVESTMENT....IS THE RIGHT APPROACH LOH.....!

- Unless you can watch your stock holding decline by 50% without becoming panic-stricken, you should not be in the stock market...GO FOR THE LONG HAUL IF U HAD DONE YOUR HOMEWORK MAH....!!

- It is optimism that is the enemy of the rational buyer...DO NOT GET CARRIED AWAY & OVERPAY LOH....!

- As far as you are concerned, the stock market does not exist. Ignore it....GO FOR LONG TERM....NO NEED LOOK AT THE PRICE QUOTE EVERYDAY LOH.....!!

- The ability to say ’’no’’ is a tremendous advantage for an investor....WAIT FOR FAT PITCH....U DON HAVE TO JUMP IN LOH.....!!

- Much success can be attributed to inactivity. Most investors cannot resist the temptation to constantly buy and sell. DISCIPLINE......DISCIPLINE LOH.....!!

Lethargy, bordering on sloth should remain the cornerstone of an investment style. .....IF U R A LONG HAUL GO SLOW LOH.....!!

- An investor should act as though he had a lifetime decision card with just twenty punches on it. PLACE YOUR BET WHEN REWARD IS THE HIGHEST & RISK IS THE LOWEST LOH.....!!

- Focus on return on equity, not earnings per share. ....HIGH ROE GOOD BUT RAIDER SAYS HIGH EPS EVEN BETTER LOH.....!! A HIGH EPS MEANS.....HIGH POTENTIAL VALUE......THE CENTRAL CORE OF INVESTMENT LOH.....!!

- Look for companies with high profit margins.....HIGH PROFIT MARGIN....MEANS BUSINESS DURABLE.....20% MARGIN MEANS REASONABLE GOOD LOH

- Buy a business, don’t rent stocks.....GO FOR THE BUSINESS....INVEST BUSINESS LIKE....MEAN GOOD BUSINESS MODEL LOH.....!!

- Wide diversification is only required when investors do not understand what they are doing. WHETHER U LIKE IT OR DON LIKE IT....NO HARM DIVERSIFY......BUT ALWAYS UNDERSTAND THE BUSINESS U BUY LOH....!!

- An investor should ordinarily hold a small piece of an outstanding business with the same tenacity that an owner would exhibit if he owned all of that business.....INVEST IN GOOD BUSINESS FOR LONG TERM

(extracted from various books on Buffett including ’’Buffett: the Making of an American Capitalist’’, ’’Buffettology’’, ’’The Warren Buffett Way’’ and ’’Of Permanent Value’’, ’’Thoughts of Chairman Buffett : Thirty Years of Unconventional Wisdom from the Sage of Omaha’’)

bulldog

12,157 posts

Posted by bulldog > 2021-07-25 10:17 | Report Abuse

Gogogo bjland

Huat chaiii

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-07-26 08:13 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-07-26 08:14 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-26 12:40 | Report Abuse

VERY TRUE MAH...!
VT IS VERY KIND LOH!
BCORP UP TODAY MAH!
AND BLAND PRICE WILL EVENTUALLY FOLLOW LOH!

ALREADY TOLD U UNCLE VT IS VERY KIND TO HIS LOYAL SUPPORTERS & MACAIS MAH!

Since Uncle VT willing to donate half of his wealth to charity, sharing some of the win win big potential gain of bcorp & bland are very fitting & in line with VT KIND & GENEROUS OBJECTIVE MAH!

Look at fact mah... that BJC iculs is transacted at a reasonable volume
everyday, that means the loyal supporters & macais are very receptive to Uncle VT good generous gestures mah!

Posted by sailang_now > Jul 24, 2021 6:54 PM | Report Abuse

"stockraider Do not be silly lah...u suppose to invest or hold bjcorp for longer term for upto 2 years or upto 5 years in view of the RNAV is rm 5.00 to Rm 10.00 and u not suppose to play chicken by trading Bjcorp mah!"

Since you say BCorp's share price will be rm5 to rm10 in future, why VT so silly to sell millions of ICULS which he subscribed at RM1 each in 2012, at 26 to 28.5 sens over these few month's even foregoing the 5% interest due in April 2022?

If VT is confident the mothershare price will be RM1 by April 2022, he should wait until maturity to sell at RM1 plus 5% interest when automatically converted to mothershare? Nobody will lose more than 70% of his principal even to loyal supporters or macai since VT is a well known miser?

Douduo

149 posts

Posted by Douduo > 2021-07-26 13:31 | Report Abuse

Take profit if you can
Cut loss of you can't
VT's just waiting to dump!
It's just a cock & bull story from Jalil

All in debts but never got a job
They weren't the chosen few
Through the ups and downs, real brothers in crime
Proud and loud in trouble all the time
And always last in the queue

With a drop of the gavel you get the bad news
And nothing will ever be the same
The judge has spoken you're being accused
It was obvious that you'll get the blame

So one of them shouted loud
Let's take a chance coz time is running out
And they were ready to strive
With loaded guns and a perfect plan
They walked in to the bank, nightmare

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-26 14:37 | Report Abuse

Memang boloh loh....tips sulah bagi....napshot mah!

Douduo Take profit if you can
Cut loss of you can't
VT's just waiting to dump!
It's just a cock & bull story from Jalil

All in debts but never got a job
They weren't the chosen few
Through the ups and downs, real brothers in crime
Proud and loud in trouble all the time
And always last in the queue

With a drop of the gavel you get the bad news
And nothing will ever be the same
The judge has spoken you're being accused
It was obvious that you'll get the blame

So one of them shouted loud
Let's take a chance coz time is running out
And they were ready to strive
With loaded guns and a perfect plan
They walked in to the bank, nightmare begun
That day changed their life

Douduo

149 posts

Posted by Douduo > 2021-07-26 15:33 | Report Abuse

Take profit if you can
Cut loss of you can't
Better run for your life if you can
Song sung blue
Everybody knows one
Song sung blue
Even VT grows one
Me and you are subject to the blues now and then
But when you take the blues and make a song
You sing them out again
Sing them out again
Song sung blue
Weeping like a willow
Song sung blue
Sleeping on my pillow
Funny thing, but you can sing it with a cry in your voice
And before you know, it get to feeling good
You simply got no choice
That's the end of the line
So run newbies, run newbies
Run newbies, run newbies, run!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-26 15:44 | Report Abuse

Bjland very steady loh!

Rock solid loh!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-26 15:48 | Report Abuse

CHOSE & STAY WITH THE WINNING SIDE LOH!

BLAND & BCORP WILL WIN MAH!

Remember fundamental worth Rm 5.00 to Rm 10.00 mah!

No brainer sure $$$$$$$$$$$$4 coming mah!

Forget about covid for your decision making lah!

It will go away bcos of herd immunity & mass vaccination loh!

The covid19 war...mankind will eventually win loh!

Do not bet mankind will lose, bcos if we lose all us will die mah!

This is a war we must win loh!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-26 16:24 | Report Abuse

THIS SONG IS DEDICATED TO OUR HERO VT & JALIL FOR BJCORP & BJLAND LOH!

REMEMBER THE RNAV OF BJCORP & BJLAND IS RM 5.00 TO RM 10.00 LOH!

Don't give up on us, baby
Don't make the wrong seem right
The future isn't just one night
It's written in the moonlight
Painted on the stars
We can't change ours

We're still worth one more try
I know we put a last one by
Just for a rainy evening
When maybe stars are few
Don't give up on us, I know
We can still come through

I really lost my head last night
You've got a right to start believin'
There's still a little love left, even so

Lord knows we've come this far
Can't we stay the way we are?
The angel and the dreamer
Who sometimes plays a fool

It's written in the moonlight
and painted on the stars
We can't change ours

We're still worth one more try
I know we put a last one by
Just for a rainy evening
When maybe stars are few

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-07-26 17:42 | Report Abuse

2021年07月26日

今年3月,当成功机构(BJCORP)委任新总执行长—再里尔拉希德时,引起阵阵猜测。

事缘这是首次由非成功机构创办人丹斯里陈志远家族成员执掌这家“极度”多元化的财团。

众所皆知,陈志远纵横股市几十年,最感兴趣的就是“买卖”公司,根据非正式统计,在成功旗下或他本人私下控制的公司不下200家,所以,若说要将公司重组或精简化,堪比一条“难以上青天”的蜀山之道。

成功系一众公司在一番炒作之后,返归平静,不过陈志远在这段期间陆陆续续脱售成功系公司的股票,让追高买进的一伙散户感觉好像住进了老板特地为他们而设的套房,心下忐忑。

虽然公司之后在6月15日宣布策略性转型计划,不过无法激起涟漪,徒然让住套房的散户更加心急,要知道老板的下一步行动。

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-27 09:22 | Report Abuse

Hooray ...hooray bcorp & bland...Go Go Go loh!

bulldog

12,157 posts

Posted by bulldog > 2021-07-27 09:56 | Report Abuse

Accumulation in progress

Huat chaiii

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-27 10:02 | Report Abuse

Remember fundamental worth Rm 5.00 to Rm 10.00 mah!

Learn to invest substantially for mid to long term say over 2 to 5 years & u will be a millionaire tycoon in the making soon, just like General Raider confidently place 70% of my investable assets just in BCORP & BLAND LOH!

JUST HAVE CONFIDENCE LAH, FOLLOW LAH CEO JALIL CANNOT GO WRONG MAH, HE HAS CONFIDENTLY INVESTED RM 70M BJCORP TODATE MAH!

Forget about covid for your decision making lah!

It will go away bcos of herd immunity & mass vaccination loh!

The covid19 war...mankind will eventually win loh!

Do not bet mankind will lose, bcos if we lose all us will die mah!

This is a war we must win loh!

Douduo

149 posts

Posted by Douduo > 2021-07-27 10:32 | Report Abuse

Morning has broken
Blackbirds has spoken
Don't follow that gambler
Driving like madman
Betting like yesman
VT's closing in for the kill
Looks like Jalil's final sin
Don't let that gambler my friend
Take you to holland
Take you to holland
The time has come
For an end
The fire's blazing bright
My dear old friend
VT's coming to end your sorrow
That's your one last stand
There will be no tomorrow
Dive into Jalil's burning spell
You're on the way to holland
You're on the way to holland

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-27 12:02 | Report Abuse

Just do not be silly selling bcorp & bland loh!

The fundamental is worth Rm 5.00 to Rm 10.00 u known already mah!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-27 12:05 | Report Abuse

REMEMBER SIFU SSLEE ALSO WAITING MAH!

Posted by Sslee > Jul 27, 2021 12:02 PM | Report Abuse

My next one is waiting for bjcorp VGO/take over bjland

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-07-27 12:19 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-07-27 12:19 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by earlyretirement > 2021-07-27 14:31 | Report Abuse

Thanks @py1818

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-27 14:41 | Report Abuse

Posted by sailang_now > Jul 27, 2021 1:57 PM | Report Abuse

Tks py1818 for your daily bulletin.

Price reversal confirmed?, already reached 0.27 just now will it test resistant 0.26 soon?

py1818 @sailang_now
@earlyretirement
@Investor123456
BjLand
Highest price 0.52
Major Resistant 0.33
Resistant 0.31
Resistant 0.29
Resistant 0.28
Resistant 0.26
Price 0.27
Support 0.24

bulldog

12,157 posts

Posted by bulldog > 2021-07-27 17:18 | Report Abuse

Bjcorp bjland still steady...other than going down

Huat chaiii

Posted by DingHai888 > 2021-07-27 20:25 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-28 07:49 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-28 08:25 | Report Abuse

In order to succeed, U must invest with a longer perspective- Warren Buffet.

Remember RNAV Rm 5.00 to Rm 10.00 mah!

Just buy lah!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-28 08:29 | Report Abuse

Just have some patience with Bjc Group lah!

Jalil already spoken he needs time to monetize mah!

Time frame already given mah!

Within 2 years assets disposal Rm 2b
Within 5 years assets disposal Rm 5b

The RNAV of Bjcorp is Rm 2.00 to Rm 10.00 loh!

U just hold on to your bjcorp & bjland shares lah!

It is that simple to make money mah!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-28 08:34 | Report Abuse

WHY GREAT PROSPECT FOR BJCORP & BLAND HUGE POTENTIAL APPRECIATION LEH ?
WITH JALIL TRANSFORMATION OF BJCORP & BLAND BIG EXCITEMENT & MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITIES COMING LOH!

REMEMBER U R INVESTING LESS THAN 30 SEN FOR A POTENTIAL RNAV OF RM 5.00 TO RM 10.00 LOH!

THE ODDS ARE SO MUCH FAVORING U MAH!

getting Jalil is potentially interesting as BJCorp could turn itself form one of the worst investor protection company into something that it does look at seriously. As a young man still I am sure Jalil does not want to be associated with a brand that does not bring value to his future. In the past, no one wanted to touch BJCorp and it has not done much to address that, in fact it has gotten worse.

At the same time, BJCorp did grew its intrinsic value, just that there's nothing much from investors to gain from investing into it.

Jalil is by nature an investor first, as in his past records, hence generally I assume he will look into 2 main things - investor protection (hopefully as his past days have been much being a minority shareholder - investor and second to look at making the structure of the group investible and with better potential for growth.) - that's what I can think of without knowing the person personally.

One man alone however is not enough. it depends on the owner as well as how it can transform the management and operational part of the group. The group has some sweet assets as well as brands. Will take some time for investors to buy in - assuming it is serious in its transformation. And the owners have to be consistent and patient. I think VT the businessman is patient. Consistent - we shall see.

bulldog

12,157 posts

Posted by bulldog > 2021-07-28 08:35 | Report Abuse

Accumulation in progress

Huat chaiii

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-28 08:47 | Report Abuse

U think lah...If god did not summon VT!...u think VT just wake up yesterday morning & wanted donate 50% of his wealth to charity meh ??

TRUST GOD LAH!

SUREWIN LOH!

REMEMBER U R INVESTING LESS THAN 30 SEN FOR A POTENTIAL RNAV OF RM 5.00 TO RM 10.00 LOH!

THE ODDS ARE SO MUCH FAVORING U MAH!

Posted by earlyretirement > Jul 1, 2021 4:41 PM | Report Abuse

From stockraider :
"God" already summon "Super" jalil & "Good Samiritan" VT do a good wealth building job for us mah!

I salute you stockraider, I really do. I don't see this level of faith anywhere else except in you. Yes, you maybe right, I retire too early and don't know a thing!

You just reminded me how important to focus on hard facts. And no, I didn't get that from you.

Good luck everyone. Peace!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-28 08:52 | Report Abuse

BJCORP PRICE is at the preliminary initial stage mah!

But this the cheapest & safest time to buy loh!

REMEMBER U R BUYING FOR LESS THAN 30 SEN FOR A POTENTIAL RNAV OF RM 5.00 TO RM 10.00 MAH!

The Big boss have not goreng yet. Maybe did not sign agreement with syndicates as yet. Put his restructuring lieutenant there, still will not move.

Yes accumulate lah!

Very Steady , Undervalue & got potential mah!

Currently Accumulation in progress

Huat chaiii

bulldog

12,157 posts

Posted by bulldog > 2021-07-28 10:51 | Report Abuse

VT please hold tight tight

Huat chaiii

ocbc

939 posts

Posted by ocbc > 2021-07-28 15:34 | Report Abuse

Latest on TSVT, not bad.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHPY6TeQagw

ocbc

939 posts

Posted by ocbc > 2021-07-28 18:31 | Report Abuse

@18:31 , TSVT talks about his new CEO , interesting..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHPY6TeQagw

bulldog

12,157 posts

Posted by bulldog > 2021-07-29 08:26 | Report Abuse

Good morning

Huat chaiii

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-29 09:10 | Report Abuse

Memang bagus loh!

Posted by stockraider > Jul 28, 2021 8:52 AM | Report Abuse X

BJCORP PRICE is at the preliminary initial stage mah!

But this the cheapest & safest time to buy loh!

REMEMBER U R BUYING FOR LESS THAN 30 SEN FOR A POTENTIAL RNAV OF RM 5.00 TO RM 10.00 MAH!

The Big boss have not goreng yet. Maybe did not sign agreement with syndicates as yet. Put his restructuring lieutenant there, still will not move.

Yes accumulate lah!

Very Steady , Undervalue & got potential mah!

Currently Accumulation in progress

Huat chaiii

Post a Comment