BERJAYA LAND BHD

KLSE (MYR): BJLAND (4219)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.36 - 0.37

Trading Volume

3 people like this.

12,364 comment(s). Last comment by tpee1999 5 days ago

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-29 09:16 | Report Abuse

Memang benar VT is a true change man to the better loh!

He is giving back to the Society mah!

Like that surely we can trust this reborn kind hearted man loh!

Posted by ocbc > Jul 28, 2021 6:29 PM | Report Abuse

@18:31 , TSVT talks about his new CEO , interesting..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHPY6TeQagw

Douduo

149 posts

Posted by Douduo > 2021-07-29 11:37 | Report Abuse

Take profit, take profit if you can
Cut loss, cut loss if you can't
Oh, yeah, oh, yeah, yeah
Tell me why, tell me why
It's so hard to say goodbye
Tell me why, tell me why
The time is not right
Oh why shill, let it go, let it go
Tell me why, tell me why it's so hard to say goodbye
And when it gets inside of your mind
Thinking 'bout the times we had, thinking 'bout the time we spent
Tell me why you left us high & dry when you told us to hold tight?
Lost too many people to this shill, can't even speak upon this bullshit
I swear that I'm way too damn numb to even think about this shill
'Cause if I keep thinking 'bout our memories
Tell me why you left when you told us to hold tight?
I can't count all the tears cried, so many sleepless nights
Can't even say goodnight
Watch all of my superheroes die, right in front of my eyes
My heart's so cold, and I just can't even lie
Tell me why you left when you told us to hold tight and
Tell me why, tell me why it's so hard to say goodbye, yeah
Let go, Let go

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-29 13:13 |

Post removed.Why?

bulldog

12,157 posts

Posted by bulldog > 2021-07-29 16:06 | Report Abuse

Accumulation in progress

Huat chaiii

Posted by earlyretirement > 2021-07-29 16:59 | Report Abuse

Thanks @py1818

bulldog

12,157 posts

Posted by bulldog > 2021-07-30 08:34 | Report Abuse

Good morning all

Huat chaiii

Douduo

149 posts

Posted by Douduo > 2021-07-30 11:14 | Report Abuse

Take profit if you can
Cut loss if you can't
When I was young wandering around
could see vision through my eyes
Communicating melodies I knew would help me through
Then I grew up to find that all dreams I had in Jalil required more then my gift
More of the pain than the pleasure
Better be safe than sorry
And here we're losing everything again
Never have to worry about VT's game
Never win but never lose
Better not play a loser's game
Never gamble at all
Oh it kills me to say, let it wither away again
Better safe than sorry
Never win but never lose
Better safe than sorry
Never win but never lose
Better be not playing at all
Oh, that I'm lonely
I'm taking back of all the money I've invested
Please give me strength to carry on
I'll do the best I can to make you live
I really need you in my dreams
Better safe than sorry
And here we are losing everything again
Never win but never lose
Don't be stubborn here losing everything
Never win but never lose

ocbc

928 posts

Posted by ocbc > 2021-07-30 13:54 | Report Abuse

Douduo:
Have u attended the past AGM ? Can share more ?

Looking at the video
@ 17:31 - talk about new CEO
@ 19:14- shake head and kind of realise his group best managed by
professional FM instead family run. He better enjoy his life @70

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHPY6TeQagw

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-31 08:24 | Report Abuse

Be steady lah....on bjcorp & bjland lah....go for longer term loh!

Just invest like raider base on fundamental....u can be rich loh!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-08-02 07:56 | Report Abuse

Go for it loh!

Go for gold mah!

Douduo

149 posts

Posted by Douduo > 2021-08-02 09:28 | Report Abuse

Take profit if you can
Cut loss if you can't
Once the results are out
It's too late!
Don't listen to fools gold
While VT rakes in the cash
Tell me why why why why why
Would I try try try try try?
I'm taking losses of all these
If I'm Rich or broke I'll tell you that I'm neither
I just need a bunch of numbers to go home to...
Cos I been doing all these things I'm not supposed to..
An If we really were that close I woulda told u..
So all those L'z ain't really over they're just old news
I’ve moved on you should move too
An now I'm bunnin' on some cookies whilst I'm bangin' out some Fredo
I'm watchin' paid in full but I been paid slow
Don't live in a glass house like Jalil in a game show
But how's it gonna change tho?
The only way it will is if I make dough
So can u tell me why why why why why why
Do I try try try try try try?
I’m takin losses for all these profits
That's why I cry cry cry cry cry

kahhoeng

3,907 posts

Posted by kahhoeng > 2021-08-02 21:36 | Report Abuse

Stockraider, instead of writing here everyday, may I suggest you write to bcorp and bland every day seeking dividend to improve investor relations?

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2021-08-03 10:17 | Report Abuse

STUCKraider trap yr $$$ here...slower than a snail...might as well punt & earn 30% in a week or two in my current week only favourites Bright & Emico

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-08-03 11:21 | Report Abuse

Kahleong,

Our super hero Jalil already says mid term to longer term investment perspective of 2 to 5 years for bjgroup companies, so we must patiently wait for the fruits to bear mah!

U ask for all sorts of short term benefits for what leh ??

Let the durian tree mature, no point chopping down the trees down prematurely mah!

Posted by kahhoeng > Aug 2, 2021 9:36 PM | Report Abuse

Stockraider, instead of writing here everyday, may I suggest you write to bcorp and bland every day seeking dividend to improve investor relations?

DickyMe

14,412 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2021-08-03 11:32 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-08-03 11:49 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-08-03 11:53 |

Post removed.Why?

Douduo

149 posts

Posted by Douduo > 2021-08-03 14:40 | Report Abuse

Not that VT had that much dignity left anyway
Nor could feign great surprise when we all walked away
Yesterday's hero will fall like others
And nobody won't stand in the way
But we already sang this song
And Berjaya's already gone, gone, gone
And promises is starting to sound like a broken record
But we already sang this song
And Berjaya's already long, long, gone
Failures is starting to sound like a broken record
Broken promises
Broken dreams
Broken heroes
Broken millionaires

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-08-03 15:44 | Report Abuse

Bland mari mari loh!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-08-03 16:13 | Report Abuse

Correctloh...this sslee ask the wrong question loh!

Posted by miniminer > Aug 3, 2021 3:45 PM | Report Abuse

Have the BJland privatization plan summitted for BOD approval? What is the status of $$ return from China? Keep us updated la, really should avoid asking Bursa for the share spread issue extension again. Why stop cooking.....hehehe........................

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-08-03 23:04 | Report Abuse

Kahleong.

Do u understand SSLee keep pressuring both SC & Bursa not to approve the extension of bland shareholding compliance will actually benefit VT instead ?

Raider ask u lah ? What will be the consequence if Bland listing spread compliance extension requirement not approve leh ?

That will mean suspension of bland share & eventually delisting of bland share from trading loh!

Think lah....R u prepare to see bland suspended for 2 to 6 years & eventually delisted from klse leh ??

What will happen minority shareholders leh ??

Actually u should be very happy that VT is kind enough to protect the minority shareholders of bland, by keep on applying for extension of shareholding compliance loh..!

If bland is suspended at 27 sen for 2 to 6 years, it will be even much more easy for VT to privatise loh....but luckily VT is kind enough not to take advantage of minority shareholders mah!

Lu Tau Boh ?

Posted by kahhoeng > Aug 3, 2021 10:05 PM | Report Abuse

Sslee is right requesting SC to disallow further delay in addressing shareholding spread issue, it should be viewed as a tool to push bcorp board to address minorities concern

Sslee

4,972 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-08-03 23:34 | Report Abuse

Bursa Securities wishes to clarify that Pursuant to Paragraph 8.15(1) of the Listing Requirements of Bursa Securities ("Bursa Securities LR"), upon non-compliance of the public shareholding spread requirement, Bursa Securities may accept a percentage lower than 25% of the total number of listed shares if it is satisfied that such lower percentage is sufficient for a liquid market in such shares.

The enforcement action of suspension and de-listing on non-compliance to public shareholding spread requirement is not automatic. The range of penalties due to the non-compliance to the public shareholding spread may include from a caution letter to a fine not exceeding RM1 million as specified in Paragraph 16.17 of the Bursa Securities LR. Alternatively, Bursa Securities may grant an extension of time to comply with Paragraph 8.15(1) of the Bursa Securities LR.

Suspension of trading shall be imposed and de-listing of the securities shall be commenced only upon 90% or more of the listed shares are being held singly or jointly with associates of the said shareholders pursuant to Paragraph 8.15(5) of the Bursa Securities LR.

If in the event Paragraph 8.15(5) of the Bursa Securities LR is not triggered and the listed issuer wishes to withdraw its listing from the Official List, shareholders' approval has to be obtained as stipulated in Paragraph 16.05 of the Bursa Securities LR.

Sslee

4,972 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-08-03 23:57 | Report Abuse

The rule mean if Bjcorp make a VGO for bjland and managed to increase holding above 90% then suspension and delisting apply.

For non-comply with 20% shareholding spread, a non extension will result in fine imposed and a proposed rectification plan and timeline in respect of the rectification plan.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-08-04 11:01 | Report Abuse

1st of all to give a VGO is the perogrative of the owner mah....not SC or Bursa loh!

If shareholding spread does not comply with listing requirement, the best SC or Bursa can do suspend the share & delist it mah!

U keep barking SC & bursa do something at minority shareholders detriment for what leh ??

Non compliance with shareholding spread is not entirely the owner fault, even if we chose to blame it at the owner but if the owner plan to be adamant & prepare to be delisted, nothing SC & bursa could do mah!

Let take easy mah, let VT do a GO when he is ready mah!

kahhoeng Sslee is right requesting SC to disallow further delay in addressing shareholding spread issue, it should be viewed as a tool to push bcorp board to address minorities concern

3/08/2021 11:04 PM

Sslee Bursa Securities wishes to clarify that Pursuant to Paragraph 8.15(1) of the Listing Requirements of Bursa Securities ("Bursa Securities LR"), upon non-compliance of the public shareholding spread requirement, Bursa Securities may accept a percentage lower than 25% of the total number of listed shares if it is satisfied that such lower percentage is sufficient for a liquid market in such shares.

The enforcement action of suspension and de-listing on non-compliance to public shareholding spread requirement is not automatic. The range of penalties due to the non-compliance to the public shareholding spread may include from a caution letter to a fine not exceeding RM1 million as specified in Paragraph 16.17 of the Bursa Securities LR. Alternatively, Bursa Securities may grant an extension of time to comply with Paragraph 8.15(1) of the Bursa Securities LR.

Suspension of trading shall be imposed and de-listing of the securities shall be commenced only upon 90% or more of the listed shares are being held singly or jointly with associates of the said shareholders pursuant to Paragraph 8.15(5) of the Bursa Securities LR.

If in the event Paragraph 8.15(5) of the Bursa Securities LR is not triggered and the listed issuer wishes to withdraw its listing from the Official List, shareholders' approval has to be obtained as stipulated in Paragraph 16.05 of the Bursa Securities LR.

The rule mean if Bjcorp make a VGO for bjland and managed to increase holding above 90% then suspension and delisting apply.

For non-comply with 20% shareholding spread, a non extension will result in fine imposed and a proposed rectification plan and timeline in respect of the rectification plan.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-08-04 11:05 | Report Abuse

Btw if fine is impose, that will mean we the minority shareholders will also be paying part of the fine mah!

As the company pays the fine loh!

REMEMBER THIS LOH;

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-08-04 12:25 | Report Abuse

U need to look at the current environment not conducive mah!

All business almost lockdown loh!

B4 can GO....bjcorp need to sell some assets to raise cash & to collect the money from Great Mall China loh..!

Also Bjcorp need to address inter cross holding & need to untangle it mah!

Thats why need to give time about 2 yrs b4 can launch GO mah!

Posted by kahhoeng > Aug 4, 2021 12:20 PM | Report Abuse

stockraider Good loh, if VT/Jalil can't even address BLand issue, how would minorities expect them to truly benefit all shareholders but not VT himself. SC fine and delist BCorp/BLand, great! We minorities not getting anything from the great business of BLand anyway. I don't mind giving BLand for free to anyone, just not VT!

Sslee

4,972 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-08-04 12:25 | Report Abuse

A PN17 company regularisation plan is totally different from rectification plan for company that do not comply with Public Shareholding spread.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-08-04 12:29 | Report Abuse

Same Principle mah!

They cannot simply compel the owner to do GO when they are not ready or not willing mah!

1st of all to give a VGO, it is the perogrative of the owner mah....not SC or Bursa loh!

If shareholding spread does not comply with listing requirement, the best SC or Bursa can do suspend the share & delist it mah!

U keep barking SC & bursa do something at minority shareholders detriment for what leh ??

Non compliance with shareholding spread is not entirely the owner fault, even if we chose to blame it at the owner but if the owner plan to be adamant & prepare to be delisted, nothing SC & bursa could do mah!

Let take easy mah, let VT do a GO when he is ready ma

Posted by Sslee > Aug 4, 2021 12:25 PM | Report Abuse

A PN17 company regularisation plan is totally different from rectification plan for company that do not comply with Public Shareholding spread.

Douduo

149 posts

Posted by Douduo > 2021-08-04 13:58 | Report Abuse

Tell me please Super Hero.
What will we find tomorrow?
Do your best Super Hero.
We'll be waitin' till then.
Don't you know Super Hero?
We can't take all this stress
So if you have the time
Do your cookin' once again.
Please please please Super Hero.
Where is the money that we're dreamin' of?
Please please please Super Hero
Bring cash home for us.
Yesterday was so fine.
You'd been walkin' beside us.
And you said everything'll be fine
Till the day we all die.
But you left us last night.
And our hearts broke inside us.
Was feelin' so sad
That we broke down and cried:
Where is the money that we're dreamin' of?
Bring cash home for us.
Do, do, do, do, do, do...
Do, do, do, do, do, do, do...
Say you'll help us today
'Cause we're feelin' so lonely.
Now we down on our knees
Help us please Super Hero.
La, la, la, la, la...
Where is that money that we're dreamin' of?
Bring cash home for us...
Bring cash home for us...

kahhoeng

3,907 posts

Posted by kahhoeng > 2021-08-04 14:17 | Report Abuse

stockraider, simple, when offering VT/Penta 0.70 valuation, offered it to other minorities to consider. It's one thing minorities disagree to it, it's another when minorities were refused the right to consider. Same to when offering Penta the 0.38/0.30 exchange.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-08-04 14:19 | Report Abuse

Bland despite VT strong support holding more than 86%...its share price is still at low 26.5 sen, can u imagine without VT strong buying up from the mkt to the tune of 86% & instead only hold 51%...Bjland price may have drop to as low as 6 to 10 sen loh!

Thus now....u should thank VT mah....we are in a sweet spot mah...we the present minority shareholders comprises only balance 14% of the remaining shareholding and VT and Jalil can even tell us our share is highly undervalue...with RNAV worth more than Rm 5.00 to Rm 10.00 mah!

But we must let time say about upto 2 yrs for them to unlock value & organise the takeover with everything in place 1st mah!

U curse here & there, no use mah!

Put it this way lah...VT actually treated us quite fairly now mah!

We just need to hang on & wait for upto 2 yrs for the monetization loh!

Posted by kahhoeng > Aug 4, 2021 12:45 PM | Report Abuse

stockraider, what f**king conducive? When BCorp offer to buy VT/Penta's BLand shares at 0.70 valuation, there's no inconvenience! When BCorp offer to buy Penta's Bland shares exchangeable into BCorp shares at 0.38/0.30 exchange ration, there is no inconvenience! I don't see SC/Bursa raising concern over shareholding spread issue when BCorp bought VT/Penta's BLand shares, if now still no action, why would we need the existence of SC/Bursa in the first place? Might as well call the stock exchange the pirate's paradise???

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-08-04 14:23 | Report Abuse

I thought u want something better than bjcorp/penta exchange of 38 to 30 mah ?

U should thank VT mah....we are in a sweet spot mah...we the present minority shareholders comprises only balance 14% of the remaining shareholding and VT and Jalil can even tell us our share is highly undervalue...with RNAV worth more than Rm 5.00 to Rm 10.00 mah!

But we must let time say about upto 2 yrs for them to unlock value & organise the takeover with everything in place 1st mah!

Posted by kahhoeng > Aug 4, 2021 2:17 PM | Report Abuse

stockraider, simple, when offering VT/Penta 0.70 valuation, offered it to other minorities to consider. It's one thing minorities disagree to it, it's another when minorities were refused the right to consider. Same to when offering Penta the 0.38/0.30 exchange.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-08-04 14:31 | Report Abuse

Thats why i ask the present minority shareholders not to sell & keep their sweet spot of berjaya land after we have hang on for so long loh..!

If u cannot wait & start sell...it is very sayang...bcos the new buyer will enjoy the sweet benefit...without enduring long pain holding on the share mah!

We are going to reach our destination, pls do not give up & surrender last minute by selling mah!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-08-04 14:58 | Report Abuse

That is b4 he appointed super jalil...this bcos can talk like an entrepreneur...but on implementation....he need people like jalil mah!

After jalil come in the roadmap already come out mah!

Do not forget super jalil use Rm 70m of his own monies to buy bjcorp mah!

Posted by gangnam > Aug 4, 2021 2:49 PM | Report Abuse

Lol...Uncle Tan loves the double speak...telling people who had been stuck for 5 years already to wait another 2~3 yrs to unlock value & asking people not to sell at last minute in another 2~3 yrs time? When the economy & country is going to the dogs?

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-08-04 15:17 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-08-04 15:19 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-08-04 15:37 | Report Abuse

Good Luck !

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-08-05 07:34 | Report Abuse

Good luck.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-08-05 09:46 | Report Abuse

bland hooray $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ loh!

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2021-08-05 14:59 | Report Abuse

Fall asleep 100 days also won't miss anything here...stagnant lol

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-08-05 15:17 | Report Abuse

It is better to fall a sleep than to lose monies mah!

but bland here u make money today loh!

Posted by dompeilee > Aug 5, 2021 2:59 PM | Report Abuse

Fall asleep 100 days also won't miss anything here...stagnant lol

ocbc

928 posts

Posted by ocbc > 2021-08-05 19:38 | Report Abuse

Must thanks TSVT for "accidentally" make this stock selling at this depress price now
for us to collect.

I will just keep this stock and sleep well, better bet than those >2x NTA type of penny stocks.

Douduo

149 posts

Posted by Douduo > 2021-08-06 09:51 | Report Abuse

We have travelled the valleys and mountains once upon a dream
We know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam
And we know it's true that plans are seldom all they seem
But if we know you, we'll know what you'll do
You' loved us once, the way you did once upon a dream

But if we know you, we know what you'll do
You'll loved us once, the way you did once upon a dream

We know you
We have travelled the valleys and mountains once upon a dream