HENGYUAN REFINING COMPANY BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): HENGYUAN (4324)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.03 (1.26%)

Day's Change

2.39 - 2.46

Trading Volume

33 people like this.

123,785 comment(s). Last comment by kebling98 1 day ago

Jerichomy

4,346 posts

Posted by Jerichomy > 2022-07-07 16:47 |

Post removed.Why?

Zhuge_Liang

2,384 posts

Posted by Zhuge_Liang > 2022-07-07 16:50 | Report Abuse

This tractor appears now.
Non wonder keeps on talk bad about the stock day in day out.
He wants all investors to lose money.

Jerichomy

4,346 posts

Posted by Jerichomy > 2022-07-07 16:53 | Report Abuse

Hiap teck now 27 cents

Jerichomy

4,346 posts

Posted by Jerichomy > 2022-07-07 17:17 |

Post removed.Why?

paktua73

18,413 posts

Posted by paktua73 > 2022-07-07 17:24 | Report Abuse

hehe..thanks @jerichomy highlight this..
now paktua know klse is haram..
no wonder TH,kwap AHAP,play at bskl..
klse haram rupanya..
so bskl je yg halal
hehe..

tut tut
rasuah halal..judi je haram
hehe

Jerichomy

4,346 posts

Posted by Jerichomy > 2022-07-07 17:46 |

Post removed.Why?

klee

3,174 posts

Posted by klee > 2022-07-07 17:55 | Report Abuse

aiyoyo mkt turn down all sorts ghost stories appear,hehehe....come come short klse thru fkli n puts....recover some....dunno after posting this klee is labelled what....wakaka

paktua73

18,413 posts

Posted by paktua73 > 2022-07-07 17:56 | Report Abuse

yaaloo..paktua realize now..
most of IB is malay aka Malaysian..
no wonder laa chinaman cannot cari makan
hehe..

tut tut
yaa looo..

klee

3,174 posts

Posted by klee > 2022-07-07 17:56 | Report Abuse

a good trader will win whether mkt up or down...

klee

3,174 posts

Posted by klee > 2022-07-07 17:59 | Report Abuse

no one can lawan the bear,absolutely no one...not biden,not putin,not xi

paktua73

18,413 posts

Posted by paktua73 > 2022-07-07 18:03 | Report Abuse

yes no one can lawan bear..
only in malaysia can defeat bear..
his name mr ber-uang..
hehe..

tut tut
even najib also mr ber-ung can defeat
hehe

abcb

2,914 posts

Posted by abcb > 2022-07-07 18:07 | Report Abuse

Oil could tumble USD65 per barrel if there is a recession this year

klee

3,174 posts

Posted by klee > 2022-07-07 18:08 | Report Abuse

ya ka paktua,u frm mars ka....kikiki

paktua73

18,413 posts

Posted by paktua73 > 2022-07-07 18:11 | Report Abuse

nolaa klee..
paktua from asgard..
hehe

tut tut
biras dgn thor..

klee

3,174 posts

Posted by klee > 2022-07-07 18:11 | Report Abuse

eurozone shud ady be in recession,it will spread frm there....damn the biden sanctions,whole world suffer cos of these

klee

3,174 posts

Posted by klee > 2022-07-07 18:12 | Report Abuse

fyi,the euro depreciated more than the ringgit vs usd

TakeProfits

1,229 posts

Posted by TakeProfits > 2022-07-07 19:36 | Report Abuse

Wah PAKTUA 73....YOU APPEAR FTOM WHERE ARH..
EAH WHEN PAKTUA APPEARS, MARKET SPRINGING BACK TO REAL ACTION.
WHAT TO BUY ARH, PAKTUA....HEHE....WALAUYEAH...YSBODOO

IshraaqNor

655 posts

Posted by IshraaqNor > 2022-07-07 20:11 | Report Abuse

Bila orang mula sell call, masa utk beli sikit. Haha

Posted by Everybodyhuat > 2022-07-07 20:19 | Report Abuse

Funny how some tried to link paktua73 to IBs because of race. Leave him alone unless what he said correctly step on your toes. Real sick people, keep going around attacking others.

About the IBs. The master might be Malay but the henchmen are Chinese and Indian, and they are here, twist and turn every stories using different names. The manner of their writing skill gave up their identity and some belong to the same person/running dog.

tan1868

787 posts

Posted by tan1868 > 2022-07-07 21:30 | Report Abuse

OTB at least stand his ground, respect!
KYY卖后大力落井下石, 一把年纪还如此不厚道, haha hai....

tan1868

787 posts

Posted by tan1868 > 2022-07-07 21:33 | Report Abuse

We must do our due diligence in investing stock, no bone left if follow sharks blindly.

Hotstuff

3,224 posts

Posted by Hotstuff > 2022-07-07 22:05 | Report Abuse

hello...OTB is the shark ok. he came out all the nice facts and figures just to lure you to buy at high price.

Hotstuff

3,224 posts

Posted by Hotstuff > 2022-07-07 22:06 | Report Abuse

another brain damage blind followers

Zhuge_Liang

2,384 posts

Posted by Zhuge_Liang > 2022-07-07 22:29 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by donnybelowski > 2022-07-07 23:04 | Report Abuse

The so called oracle man predicts Jaks. What happened?

Then he predicts hiap tek? What happened?

Then he predicts hengyuan?
What happened?

Hahaha

Phoebe

452 posts

Posted by Phoebe > 2022-07-08 08:35 | Report Abuse

@paktua,
​​I thought I was young and naive, but Paktua seems to be more innocent. Kartel IB remisier? I don't believe the reasoning holds water, or perhaps I lack of market knowledge. My thought, regardless conventional remisiers or IB remisiers, they make money through commissions from investor stock transactions. They more share change of hand, the richer they get. Hence, will pour sand into their food? A hundred thousand new accounts were established each month during the previos gloves mania. The volume of trade increased dramatically, and all of the remisier made huge profits. They like such gurus because they aid in the recruitment of new investors and suggest stocks for them to purchase, whilst IB merely sits and shakes his or her legs. One might argue IB try to killed this guru as they has cause them to lose money in the warrant. This is even more ridiculous argument to me. Please check how many new warrant issued during the glove mania era and pls look at the premium and gearing. So, will you want kill the golden goose?

On your second point, I disagree with your with your point of hide all your recommendations and only discuss them with high rank team members. If the guru is so amazing, he doesn't need to share with anyone. Buy quietly and profit handsomely. The goal of sharing is to get more people to buy, which creates demand and drives up prices. Isn't that the entire point?

Let me share a little of my personal experience. I attended a few seminars from some of these gurus, some of which were free two-hour seminars and others of which were paid. After his two-hour free presentation, one of these gurus will put out a sheet of paper discreetly with several possible stocks and their target prices. And everyone swarm to the table to copy it or takes photos as if it is a secret to prosperity. Guess what, much of this stock was up the next day. I used to tell myself back then, DAMM!!! he's good.

In addition, I attended a paid seminar. The seminar begins at 8 a.m., and the guru has recommended one stock in his opening speech. It had closed at more than 50 cents the day before. It reached 70+ cent at tea break and 80+ cent during lunch break. The guru even jokes that this is crazy and he himself didn't have time to buy. talk about the power of influence eh?

So I questioned myself, "Am I in the top 10%, 20% in his follower pyramid, or am I the bottom 30% or 40% of the pyramid?" Anyway, disregard my chattering.....^_^

VincentTang

1,205 posts

Posted by VincentTang > 2022-07-08 08:52 | Report Abuse

Crack spread drop 8.89% today
https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/NYMEX-D1N1%21/

Posted by Extraordinary88 > 2022-07-08 08:53 | Report Abuse

First of all ,you must understand what it mean by cartel!They are form to win in everything!Nobody can challange them.They control everything!They dont let you win.

abc333

1,523 posts

Posted by abc333 > 2022-07-08 08:59 | Report Abuse

crack spread up, worry about hedging loss. crack spread down, all forgot the function of hedge. Third quarter Hedging Gains. Huge profit for second and third quarter.

tehka

1,928 posts

Posted by tehka > 2022-07-08 09:12 | Report Abuse

This time thank you to uncle KYY. Please uncle write more article to condemn HengYuan so Hengyuan up a lot everyone here happy

Russel

545 posts

Posted by Russel > 2022-07-08 09:17 | Report Abuse

Grandpa Koon sell call, you buy...he buy call, you sell....Odd was high...Success rate 90% .....lol

sharemarket21

1,898 posts

Posted by sharemarket21 > 2022-07-08 09:21 | Report Abuse

Congrats brave sailors. Remember to stick to your plan and cash out if you are contented with the return. Your gain is someone loss.

Posted by ValueInvestor888 > 2022-07-08 09:21 | Report Abuse

kyy called sell yesterday at 4.10, you bought yesterday you made money...

sharemarket21

1,898 posts

Posted by sharemarket21 > 2022-07-08 09:41 | Report Abuse

And stop whining about your unfounded theories and all nonsense here about the stock market investors. Your lousy and inexperience knowledge brought you into this state and not others. Some little men trying to scam and influence but someone got you first. All with hidden motive and personal agenda but failed miserably. This is what you get if there is no certain group of investors looking at the stocks. Barter stock market. Stop your silly speculations and focus on making a good return here. All type of pro claimed crooks what master, sifus and gurus. The real one wont bother coming to public forum.

VincentTang

1,205 posts

Posted by VincentTang > 2022-07-08 09:44 | Report Abuse

Jerichomy

4,346 posts

Posted by Jerichomy > 2022-07-08 09:45 |

Post removed.Why?

paktua73

18,413 posts

Posted by paktua73 > 2022-07-08 09:49 | Report Abuse

phoebe..thanks for good sharing..
paktua respect your view n opinion..
we always agree n disagree but..
we still be good buddy n friend..

paktua share bcoz know we got cartel in on group of IB..
my be we still remember soros..
mybe many not know kartel who use their shadow hand
manipulate penny stock by create warrant,pp,etc..

now their more advance using their skill n all facility
to create momentum n take control the rally trend..
remember this ib cartel is legal n use loophole of trading law
to manipulate the some of stock..

not regular ib in regular bank..
this cartel is like mogul fund use legal institutions bank fund

now all market world from Hongkong till usa(remember gamestop?)have own cartel..
in here cartel IB underground fund control almost penny stock..
mybe all well known about this..

this not wayang..this is real cartels..
make money
by using favorite stock..
pick by famous guru..

tut tut
tak dpt nak explain panjang..tapi kartel ni dah makin berkuasa
kini..

sharemarket21

1,898 posts

Posted by sharemarket21 > 2022-07-08 09:51 | Report Abuse

Remember to SELL if you happened to jump into the ship yesterday morning. That only complete a good investment. It's 3-6%. If you want to aim higher until 4.50, make sure you have stop loss plan as mentioned. 1 RM trading range for now. Make the profits from the naïve and innocent crooks here.

paktua73

18,413 posts

Posted by paktua73 > 2022-07-08 10:33 | Report Abuse

as swing trader paktua will..
sold partially and hold partially..

done sold back 57% share on hand from 4.32-4.25..

left balance share averge at below rm4.09..

tut tut
hanya berani hold 20k unit je
dh sold 57% hari ni..
so balance ammo ready if storm coming back..

cstrade

32 posts

Posted by cstrade > 2022-07-08 10:33 | Report Abuse

already gave warning. no one listen. now licking wounds.

Posted by Everybodyhuat > 2022-07-08 11:02 | Report Abuse

@phoebe
I usually don't write much but since it is you, I share my view if it's ok.

There are many ways for IBs to make money in stock unlike us. By no means, earning commission is one of it but it's the least of it. They do buy shares, tell their clients the potential and make money from it when it rise. As such, having a cartel of understanding between a few IBs is not uncommon. They spread potential news on particular stock in some cases and make money together. This is the same with syndicates who had goreng many penny stocks to sky-high prices too. No idea if they have grudges to grind with gurus, for that, have to ask them directly..IBs of M, A and C.

The share market is not a one-man's island, worldwide are the same. It needs every shareholder to push up or down. That's where good news and bad news come to play. And the market will react. In Bursa, bad news far outreach good news and so it keeps going down. And that's where certain pricks keep hoarding the comment section with relentless bad news, hoping it continues going down and you curiously wonder, will they ever make money out of it. You did say that in seminar, one recommendation will spike the price. Will it not be the same, one trashing the stock will cause a chain reaction?

Jerichomy

4,346 posts

Posted by Jerichomy > 2022-07-08 11:25 |

Post removed.Why?

Jerichomy

4,346 posts

Posted by Jerichomy > 2022-07-08 11:25 |

Post removed.Why?

stockwin

285 posts

Posted by stockwin > 2022-07-08 11:45 | Report Abuse

Everybodyhuat
@paktua73
I suspected the same that since 2020 there are some cartel IBs battling these gurus, hitting hard on the stocks that they recommend. Good stocks turned to dust but they don't care, as long as gurus all failed. Retailers became the biggest casualties and the whole KLSE weakened. Usually, chinaman companies are attacked the most.

Don't be surprised that there are a few of these agents here. Repetitively attacking nonstop daily and if you check their profiles, their comments are centred to just condemning only. No liking but wish the stock dead. So happy when the stock price drop, so happy retailers lose. Malaysia bodoh boleh ya. Can you spot the agent provocateurs?

=================================================================

There are a variety of characters in i3. This is to be expected. If the stock one recommend can prove the nay sayers wrong, then the stock will still fly. If HY can post a PAT of RM500 - RM600 M in Q2 2022 as projected by sifu here then the stock would not be at current price of 4.17.
We have less than 2 months to find out.

Phoebe

452 posts

Posted by Phoebe > 2022-07-08 11:49 | Report Abuse

@paktua, I first write a long response about Soros and Gamestop but decide not to share it because winning this argument will not bring me any money. As a result, I deleted everything. Anyway, Thank you for being a gentleman and responding positively.

@everybodyhuat
I harbour no grudges towards anyone. It's the same logic in that it won't make me any money, recoup my lost. Won't it be the same if one thrash the company? Perhaps, but if the company's fundamentals are sound, it will ultimately recover.

Hmm....maybe this is part and parcel of the game.

mf

28,412 posts

Posted by mf > 2022-07-08 12:11 | Report Abuse

Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe gravely injured in shooting
Abe, Japan’s longest-serving prime minister, was giving a speech in the city of Nara ahead of an election for the upper house of Parliament, NBC News reports.

VincentTang

1,205 posts

Posted by VincentTang > 2022-07-08 12:11 | Report Abuse

sharemarket21

1,898 posts

Posted by sharemarket21 > 2022-07-08 12:19 | Report Abuse

You can say what you like and want and don't push over the boundaries with your wild speculations. Hearsay and being one into the real situation is two different thing. Just because you are naïve and lost some money, you put up all those nonsense and theories ? Stock market mechanism remains a myth and influenced by dozens of valid factors. Be very cautious with statement before you will be invited for a coffee drink one day. Some in this room are very fortunate until now. The way little men trying to adopt the big boys here and now you got what you want. Just focus on the share price, value and volume and some comments does help. The current price factual is the ultimate answer for all the ego arguments here.

Post a Comment