MUDAJAYA GROUP BHD

KLSE (MYR): MUDAJYA (5085)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (5.26%)

Day's Change

0.095 - 0.10

Trading Volume

22 people like this.

10,342 comment(s). Last comment by trader808 4 weeks ago

fortunebullz

2,000 posts

Posted by fortunebullz > 2014-04-25 17:39 | Report Abuse

Must be India deal gone wrong with Mudajaya! Arab or India deal will turn out very lousy! Seen many such deals bring down local plc!

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-25 17:40 | Report Abuse

valuelurker: Firstly, there has been no explanations by Mudajaya Management on what is causing the delays to the IPP project. Only statements of further delay. The Malay Mail report (which we all know now, courtesy of johnny cash) actually put a whole new perspective to this matter.

Secondly, there has been no news about any new contract awards. Even the RHB report concedes that that is the situation. While the newspaper reports on the Kidex highway are incorrect.

Do make your own assessment.

I am getting tired of forumners here trying to cast aspersions.

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-25 17:41 | Report Abuse

fortunebullz: Welcome again. You are going to have a very hard time getting your opinion across.

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-25 17:43 | Report Abuse

fortunebullz: Most people have forgotten about the Dubai ID project which brought down a 2nd board company - I can't recall the company's name at the moment.

fortunebullz

2,000 posts

Posted by fortunebullz > 2014-04-25 17:45 | Report Abuse

Gerry! Everybody forgot already! India also the same, promise big big project and let naïve local plc to undertaken! Never learn from Arab deals!

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-25 17:46 | Report Abuse

valuelurker: I am not acquainted with bro Leno. I know about him because he posts in stockraider's thread (stockraider also just migrated from InvestLah).

Now that fortunebullz is here, perhaps you can ask him. And perhaps also accuse him of being my accomplice.

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-25 17:48 | Report Abuse

fortunebullz: I have mentioned that AirAsia, a very savvy operator, is also being screwed in their Indian operations. But a lot of people here just don't get it.

fortunebullz

2,000 posts

Posted by fortunebullz > 2014-04-25 17:49 | Report Abuse

Kidex give to Bpuri! Why give to Mudahajaya! You know political situation nowadays! Just look at Gamuda, keep dropping! Book order getting thin, after a while cry for help! You know who will get bulk of government projects nowadays! Salcon, MMC, Azrb, Bpuri etc! No brainer!

fortunebullz

2,000 posts

Posted by fortunebullz > 2014-04-25 17:51 | Report Abuse

Yes! Even Tony Fernandes same race too kena! India very cunning market! Big no no! Tony Fernandes nowadays cannot be too demanding compare to last time! Rest of his airline hub total disaster! Only Malaysia hub making money!

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-25 17:52 | Report Abuse

Haha, fortunebullz. However, Kidex tender still not yet closed, so how to award.

fortunebullz

2,000 posts

Posted by fortunebullz > 2014-04-25 17:53 | Report Abuse

Gerry! Tell me how come Langat 2 give to Salcon-Azrb-mmc! Not to later with better quote! You tell me! Hahahaha!

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-25 17:54 | Report Abuse

fortunebullz: very soon, a lot of the forumners here will be asking you for proof, haha!

Maybe it is time to leave this thread alone.

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-25 17:56 | Report Abuse

fortunebullz: People in this thread don't like companies with strong political connections. I already kena hentam on that.

fortunebullz

2,000 posts

Posted by fortunebullz > 2014-04-25 17:57 | Report Abuse

Gerry! Construction company need political ties! Plenty of money need to distribute! Those who don't understand, don't understand reality!

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-04-25 17:58 | Report Abuse

Gerry188: Mudajaya managment had already replied to the 7 questions posed by Investor Central to Mudajaya and the management response was reported by Malay mail Online on 12/2/2014. Have you read Mudajaya management response that was reported on 12/4/2014. Were you satisfied with the mudajaya management response.

Today You have made a serious allegation that retailers of mudajaya are being conned. Since you had on record today made this serious allegation of retailers being conned, please do enlighten all of us in this thread on "Who is doing the conning here."

"Is the Mudajaya management conning the retailers" or " Is/are other people in this thread conning the retailers?"

Who is/are conning the retailers of mudajaya shares??

AhMoi

5,802 posts

Posted by AhMoi > 2014-04-25 18:01 | Report Abuse

watching....

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-25 18:01 | Report Abuse

fortunebullz: See, what did I tell you. Here it comes again!!!!

sunztzhe: Just read the so-called replies given by the Management and decide for yourself. Since practically all of you did not sell, then practically all of you have not been conned. Although the reality is that the directors/ex-director are selling and the market is selling.

valuelurker

1,133 posts

Posted by valuelurker > 2014-04-25 18:01 | Report Abuse

Is it a coincidence that so many detractors who've never posted here, are now here? I think not.

And as mentioned, the report was written by investorcentral.org not Malay Mail. Visit their website and you will find their reporting is shoddy, at best - 5 total staff, covering both SG and MY counters and publishing at a furious rate - spray and hope it hits reporting - you can only imagine the quality of the insights.

As mentioned above, please stick to facts. You provided valuable input, but they have all been invalidated by your attempts to drown this thread with your drone so that the facts are not seen.

Please, for the sake of the investment community, either address the facts, or stop commenting

fortunebullz

2,000 posts

Posted by fortunebullz > 2014-04-25 18:04 | Report Abuse

Gerry! I see what I see! 3 days of heavy dumping! Something serious is going on, I bet its the India deal!

AhMoi

5,802 posts

Posted by AhMoi > 2014-04-25 18:04 | Report Abuse

watching....

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-25 18:05 | Report Abuse

valuelurker: The reports are all public knowledge and if you think that they are incorrect, then that is your assessment. If you think that only you are right, then so be it.

AhMoi

5,802 posts

Posted by AhMoi > 2014-04-25 18:05 | Report Abuse

carefully now, my dream of taking over mr koon's is at stake here.....

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-25 18:09 | Report Abuse

fortunebullz: Ah! You must be an accomplice. AhMoi, valuelurker, sunztzhe are all watching, woh!! :D:D:D

I think they need to take some time to read all your posts and find that you are a very old timer in i3. Compared to me as I am only very recent, haha!

And I don't think they are very amused by your observation that there has been 3 days of heavy dumping - even though most of them here have not sold. Heck! Who could have been selling??

tc2012

362 posts

Posted by tc2012 > 2014-04-25 19:41 | Report Abuse

In bolehland , we have endless possiblity.
What I see , there is some hidden hand trying to teach Mr Koon a lesson by pushing down mudajaya.I dont think it is gerry188 but someone hiding behind the scene.It sound very familar in Bolehland.

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-25 21:44 | Report Abuse

tc2012: That's a new one, haha!! Someone trying to teach Uncle Koon a lesson!!! The current Mudajaya is not his company. Just before the MBO, it was owned by Mulpha. He is only an investor and owns perhaps a million or so shares - much less than his investment in companies like Jaya Tiasa.

You guys just don't want to see what is staring you right in the face and that is: very negative corporate developments with suggestions of fraud, all highlighted in the Malay Mail and RHB re-rating reports.

On top of that, newbies like valuelurker (only 10 posts so far) and sunztzhe (only 34 posts) making asinine aspersions.

The directors and ex-director started selling and now, probably the institutional investors on learning of the insider selling, and the Mail Mail and RHB re-rating reports, leading to the heavy dumping of Mudajaya shares over the past 3 days as observed by fortunebullz.

From what I can gather here, practically all of you are holding very tightly to your shares, so nobody here got conned at all. Even though the market has been selling down from 2.83 to 2.59 today (with the directors and ex-director leading the way).

So, my congratulations to all the very smart people here. And do continue to hold very tightly to your shares, ok!

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-25 22:23 | Report Abuse

johnny cash: You still seem to be optimistic although I would have thought, from you postings, that you are not too happy with the company.

The company has always marketed itself as a power plant expert. Sure you wouldn't mind if they make some more "wonderful" power investments like RMK Powergen?

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-04-25 23:04 | Report Abuse

gerry188: Today You have made a serious allegation that retailers of mudajaya are being conned. So please advise "WHO IS CONNING THE RETAILERS?"

"Is the Mudajaya management conning the retailers" or " Is/are other people in this thread conning the retailers?"

Do you personally know these so called retailers who had been conned? How were these retailers being conned? Have you personally spoken to Mr Koon before you write about Mr Koon?

Why are you are still here actively casting negative aspersions on Mudajaya?

What is your real objective behind your actions which you had lately intensified with such glee ?

Is your main objective to plant doubts in the minds of the not so well informed investors of Mudajaya with the sole objective of buying Mudajaya shares off these people for a song since you had professed in writing today that you are really concerned that these retailers had been conned??If that is so, who is trying to conn who???

If you have the opinion that Mudajaya has no value then why are you parking yourself here, days and nights spending valuable time here casting negative aspersions about the company?

Have you given any thought and reflected that your current and past actions and behaviour is very asinine in nature??

Are you very focussed to buy Mudajaya shares off these frightened retailers at much lower prices in the future?

Are you very focussed in your objective in trying to conn unsuspecting retailers to part with their shares so you can buy it for a song?

Have you bought mudajaya shares today?

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-25 23:11 | Report Abuse

All I can say, sunztzhe (with only 35 posts), same to you! Do hold your shares very tightly, will you. I'm sure you do not want to be conned.

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-25 23:13 | Report Abuse

As if retailers control the share market! The market does not revolve around the i3 forums.

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-04-25 23:22 | Report Abuse

Gerry188:
Have you bought mudajaya shares today?
Do you harbour the intention to buy some more mudajaya shares in future at your "hoped for lower price in the future"?
How long more do you plan to park yourself here in this thread?
When do you plan to stop? Do you plan to stop when you have collected enough Mudajaya shares for a song?
Do you genuinely care for the retailers whom you alleged today had been conned??
Are you working feverishly with great glee trying to conn the unsuspecting retailers to part with their shares at much lower prices??

Do you disagree with mudajaya corporate strategy to focus more into the power sector to generate higher margins and in future effect recurring incomes that generate positive cashflow?

Or do you subscribe that Mudajaya should continue with low margin construction business?

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-25 23:40 | Report Abuse

sunztzhe: Look at the market and follow the money! Even the company share buyback today did not help (go to Bursa to see the company announcement for today 25 Apr). You really think it was retail selling that caused the share price to drop like this with heavy volume and that there are greedy people gleefully scooping up the shares today? Especially when smart retailers like you are not even selling?

All technical indicators are pointing down, the price is well below the 50dma, has broken below the lower 20dma Bollinger band and may also break below its previous strong support at 2.59. If the downtrend continues next week , you had better pray that it does not break its downtrend line support at around 2.40 (especially if you are still holding).

With a technical reading like this and you are implying that I am buying???

I think you should stop being so bull-headed and open your eyes. Check out the technical charts yourself, ok!

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-25 23:48 | Report Abuse

Or perhaps I'm supposed to tell all of you that Mudajaya is such a wonderful company, and that the share price will reach 5.00 next week. Please feel free to buy more and hold!

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-04-25 23:54 | Report Abuse

gerry188: Sharebuy backs means the company sees value at that price. Downside to Mudajaya price is limited. Share price had hovered around these levels over the past 24 months. So what is new?

There is increased tension in Ukraine today and so markets globally retreated to the sideline. Tension come and go. It is just like the sea..low tide and high tide...You have been long enough in the market to realize this and act on it based on your risk profile.

If you are a day contra trader you cut.
If you are a value investor, you buy some more.

You decide on what is your investment profile.

necro

4,726 posts

Posted by necro > 2014-04-26 01:54 | Report Abuse

Necro cant stop laughing!!!!...

leno it is funny for people keep mentioning about someone purposely press the price down lar, create rumour so that can buy the share cheap-lar ... if u think carefully, how can someone press down the price. Buy high then sell cheap so that he can buy cheap amd sell high ? wat fak is that ? Create rumour to buy cheap ? How many times have u seen ppl create rumour to buy cheap ? ZERO ! NEVER! Now, compare to people spread rumour to SELL HIGH .... aaaa ... this one happen all the time. Ala betoi leno say or not ? See ... leno always kind and sincere in enlightening people one. No wonder leno got so many fansi hor

necro

4,726 posts

Posted by necro > 2014-04-26 01:57 | Report Abuse

1 more is

Ex MD is selling shares to buy new car,new houses and go for holidays....

Seriously tonite im wasting my 2hour laughing all the way to your comments here...

Kah kah kah kah kah kah sell to buy car?!!!!!

Kah kah kah kah kah kah kah sell to buy house???!!!!!

Kwh kah kah kah kah kah sell to go holidays?!!!!!....

valuelurker

1,133 posts

Posted by valuelurker > 2014-04-26 03:12 | Report Abuse

Again, instead of addressing the facts, what has happened is the facts have drowned by allegations and noise.
Stick to facts.
1. Fraud? - Notify SC and Bursa.
2. Malay Mail? - its investorcentral.org - an online-only self-proclaimed asking-tough-questions the layman would ask. Total of 5 staff. They have numerous allegations on hundreds of SG and MY counters. Ask any analyst and they will tell you it is impossible to cover so many counters - so the question of course is, who pays and feeds them all this info?
3. RHB report - vis-a-vis the 4 or 5 research houses, RHB has allways been the outlier and valued the stock at a 20% discount to consensus.
4. Lack of contract wins, and depleting order book - Yes, and never denied by the research reports, and therefore factored into valuations
5. Delays in IPP Chattisgarh - Yes, and never denied in the research reports - earnings impacted negatively FY14 and extending to FY15.
6. Ex-MD and Directors selling - look at their ultimate shareholdings - if the company was seriously in trouble, they would hold until a white knight appears (who has 'political ties' with guaranteed contracts) and dump wholesale - selling in many different placements shows you one thing - they are disappointed with the stock performance, and like any human being, they have acted in their self interest (basic Economics, which you lack) and sold to lock in profits and/or invested in other assets with higher returns.

First you go on about the "Malay Mail report, then fraud, then ex-MD's and when each one has been addressed, you bring in your drones.

And when that has passed, you proceed to make an ad hominem attack and call me a newbie with 10 posts - this coming from a person who uses Technical Analysis - laughable, jjust ask any analyst worth his salt.

Please stop drowning the facts with your lines and line of "kah kah kah" your friends are not retarded are they.

Stick to the facts.

sirkevch

16 posts

Posted by sirkevch > 2014-04-26 08:14 | Report Abuse

There r lots of doomsayers everywhere.but they r not wrong for that moment of time.but as sunztzhe says already 2 years not much downside.i will keep.just like how I keep for pjdev/alam/gadang when ppl sell.

johnny cash

6,400 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-04-26 09:27 |

Post removed.Why?

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-26 09:38 | Report Abuse

necro: Glad to make your acquaintance. Happy to see that you were highly entertained by some of the comments here.

I can see from your profile that you are female, from Bangladesh and with 3862posts to your name. So you must have been in i3 for a very long time.

By the way, valuelurker (11 posts) says you are my drone and thinks you are retarded.

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-26 09:54 | Report Abuse

sirkevch: At last, a level headed guy. My apologies if I had been rather abrupt with my earlier reply to you.

I see you made some very good choices in pjdev, alam and gadang. pjdev and gadang should have reached their target prices while alam still has some more to run.

By the way, I don't think anyone here is doomsaying. I happen to know more about the company as I am in the construction industry and was just sharing.

Let's recap:
1. Malay Mail report dated 9 April - link was provided by johnny cash
2. RHB re-rating report - I provided the link and later johnny cash too
3. Directors and ex-director selling - see the Bursa announcements
4. Ex-director selling to change cars etc - Uncle Koon
5. Depleting order book - first raised by johnny cash
6. Kidex Highway - clarification on the tender status was provided by me (as the news articles were giving the wrong info)
7. Fraud allegations in the Indian IPP project - see the Malay Mail report
8. Hint on how the Indian IPP issues were resolved with Bursa - bro Leno

Postings were generally on all the above and one gets couched accusations from some upset forumners.

These are all negative developments and will certainly affect the short to medium term trend. And if institutionals start selling, it can become a long term downtrend. As sosfinance highlighted, the stock could be affected for 2 years or more when confidence evaporates.

Since you appear to be a long term investor, you can perhaps ride it out but the real spanner in the works could be more negative disclosures on the Indian IPP project.

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-26 10:00 | Report Abuse

johnny cash: Most are aware now of the Malay Mail report (as are the fund managers and institutionals).

The report actually raises some really serious issues which the Management has failed to clarify adequately. But I don't think that most of the forumners here want to know about that.

I will leave it to you then to post all new developments on the company. Be prepared to be called my accomplice.

Do keep an eye on the Bursa announcements for news of any further selling by the directors/ex-directors/institutions.

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-04-26 10:09 | Report Abuse

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/money/article/stockwatch-chhattisgarh-power-project-coal-blocks-can-continue-even-if-ther

This is the management reply to all the 7 questions posed. Please read through and understand the facts of the case.

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-26 10:15 | Report Abuse

Yes, sunztzhe, I have read it courtesy of johnny cash. Even I was surprised by the issues raised.

If you think that the Management replies were satisfactory, then that's fine by me. I certainly understand the "facts" of the case.

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-04-26 10:29 | Report Abuse

You had stated that "The report actually raises some really serious issues which the Management has failed to clarify adequately. But I don't think that most of the forumners here want to know about that"

I want to know from you directly about your allegation that the management has failed to clarify adequately.

So please state with facts on "What are the really serious issues that the Management has failed to clarify adequately?"

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-26 10:29 | Report Abuse

sunztzhe: Stop being so annoying. Read the replies yourself and if you are satisfied, like I said, that's fine with me.

Bugging me does not mean I will change to you opinion.

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-04-26 10:39 | Report Abuse

gerry1888: You have to take responsibility and be accountable for any allegation made by you pertaining your allegation that "The report actually raises some really serious issues which the Management has failed to clarify adequately. But I don't think that most of the forumners here want to know about that"

So please state with facts on "What are the really serious issues that the Management has failed to clarify adequately?"

Most of the forerunners here will disagree with your view or rather convenient excuse that they don't want to know about "serious issues which the management has failed to clarify adequately."

Is this a convenient excuse by you to raise allegation and not taking the responsibility and be accountable to substantiate with FACTS to support your allegations that "there are serious allegations that Mudajaya management has failed to clarify adequately?

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-26 10:43 | Report Abuse

If most of the forumners here disagree, that's fine.

Like I said, if you have read the report and are satisfied with the Management replies, that's also fine with me.

If you had not noticed, I have already made my comments much earlier on the Management replies.

So, can you please stop being so annoying. If you don't agree with my view, that's also fine with me.

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-04-26 10:44 | Report Abuse

gerry1888: You have to take responsibility and be accountable for any allegation made by you pertaining your allegation that "The report actually raises some really serious issues which the Management has failed to clarify adequately. But I don't think that most of the forumners here want to know about that"

Most of the forerunners here will disagree with your view or rather convenient excuse that they don't want to know about "serious issues which the management has failed to clarify adequately."

Is this a convenient excuse by you to raise allegation and not taking the responsibility and be accountable to substantiate with FACTS to support your allegations that "there are serious allegations that Mudajaya management has failed to clarify adequately?

Please reply to all forunners here with facts on:
- What are the serious issues which you alleged that Management has failed to clarify adequately
- Why do you perceive that the Mudajaya management had failed to clarify adequately

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-26 10:48 | Report Abuse

Like I said, stop being so annoying. If you are satisfied with the management replies, so be it.

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-04-26 10:48 | Report Abuse

Gerry188: You must take responsibility and be accountable for your allegations

Please reply to all forunners here with facts on:
- What are the serious issues which you had alleged that Management has failed to clarify adequately
- What is your definition of "adequate calification"?
- What are the facts and your reasons that had led you to perceive that the Mudajaya management had failed to clarify adequately

Post a Comment
Market Buzz