MUDAJAYA GROUP BHD

KLSE (MYR): MUDAJYA (5085)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (5.26%)

Day's Change

0.095 - 0.10

Trading Volume

22 people like this.

10,342 comment(s). Last comment by trader808 4 weeks ago

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-26 10:52 | Report Abuse

If what I raised were so-called allegations and most forumners here already don't agree, then I must be wrong.

After all, if practically all of you all don't agree, then obviously, none of you are being conned (as you have implied so many times).

So, stop being so annoying.

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-04-26 10:53 | Report Abuse

Gerry188: You must take responsibility and be accountable for your allegations

Please reply to all forunners here with facts on:
- What are the serious issues which you had alleged that Management has failed to clarify adequately
- What is your definition of "adequate calification"?
- What are the facts and your reasons that had led you to perceive that the Mudajaya management had failed to clarify adequately

If you choose not to take responsibility and be accountable for your allegations, so be it. All the forunners here will come to the eventual conclusion that you will not take responsibility nor will you want to be accountable for your allegations.

You just deride great glee to casting aspersions for reasons which you know best yourself and to the forunners.

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-26 10:54 | Report Abuse

Like I said, stop being so annoying. We can do this all day if you like.

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-04-26 10:57 | Report Abuse

Gerry188:
So you have just confirmed to all here that you shall not take responsibility and you had also decided not to be accountable for your allegations.

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-26 11:08 | Report Abuse

You have made your stand that the Management replies were satisfactory - so if it turns out otherwise?

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-04-26 11:08 | Report Abuse

Gerry188: "stop be annoying" is just a convenient excuse and this does not hide the fact that you had decided not take responsibility and you had also decided not to be accountable for your allegations.

You have just confirmed to yourself and to the rest of the forunners here that you had chosen NOT TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY NOR BE ACCOUNTABLE for the allegations raised by you as you had refused to substantiate with facts on the following questions

- What are the serious issues which you had alleged that Management has failed to clarify adequately
- What are the facts and your reasons that had led you to perceive that the Mudajaya management had failed to clarify adequately

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-26 11:09 | Report Abuse

You have made your stand that the Management replies were satisfactory - so if it turns out otherwise?

sirkevch

16 posts

Posted by sirkevch > 2014-04-26 11:11 | Report Abuse

A lot of silent readers in i3.if they don't post doesn't mean they nv read.the shares I mention earlier I kept for 2 years when doomsayers causes the share to tumble like nobody business.i already sold off after reachin my target price.move all into mudajaya as this is one of those shares sleeping still.onli contra players will be afraid and more susceptible to such news.

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-04-26 11:12 | Report Abuse

Gerry188: I just want to know from you the following which is SUBSTANTIATED AND BACKED UP WITH FACTS:

What are the serious issues which you had alleged that Management has failed to clarify adequately

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-26 11:15 | Report Abuse

sirkevch: Like I said, you are one of the more level headed ones. I seem to be having a problem with a very persistent and upset forumner.

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-26 11:17 | Report Abuse

sirkevch: Do take care though and keep a lookout. The short term and medium term technicals really do not look good. What more with the big drops in DJ and S&P yesterday night.

johnny cash

6,400 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-04-26 12:30 | Report Abuse

if we look at past analyst reports on mudajaya,, we will find out that RHB is quite always negative on mudajaya... one is always positive on mudajaya, that is CIMB RESEARCH HOUSE..even once RHB had said that mudajaya in future might turn up into a WHITE ELEPHANT

johnny cash

6,400 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-04-26 12:32 | Report Abuse

gerry188 sirkevch: Like I said, you are one of the more level headed ones. I seem to be having a problem with a very persistent and upset forumner.

gerry188-----ha ha, whom actually you are saying this????

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-26 13:46 | Report Abuse

johnny cash: Good afternoon. Had your lunch yet?

I'm sure you can tell from this forum thread as to whom I'm referring to. Any comment which is contrary to his view is met with accusations of conning people and with demands for proof etc. Very confrontational chap!

You and I both post in quite a lot of different threads in i3 and while forumners in these other threads do not agree all the time, everyone is still cordial.

You are active in this thread, so I'm sure you will continue to update readers on the company's developments whether positive or negative.

It is hard to say which research house is right or wrong - RHB is also bullish on certain companies like Instacom but that company's share price is seriously under-performing!! One will just have to read their reports and make one's own assessment - after all, it is one's investment and one's own money.

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-26 13:52 | Report Abuse

johnny cash: Some forumners here also have no respect for bro Leno. I guess they really do not know his reputation.

johnny cash

6,400 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-04-26 15:11 | Report Abuse

gerry188---thanks for the explaination.. it s ok it s normal sometimes confusion does occur among retail investors,, the newbies.. i will be in future putting up here any news related to mudajaya,,it can be positive or negative...i will try to get it from right sources,, thanks

sirkevch

16 posts

Posted by sirkevch > 2014-04-26 16:12 | Report Abuse

One wise men says fear is always an obstacle to success

johnny cash

6,400 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-04-26 17:21 |

Post removed.Why?

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-26 17:56 | Report Abuse

johnny cash: 1MDB has stated its intention of widening its power business to India under its Powertek company. The banks won't lend it any more money to do so as they consider that Powertek is too highly geared ie the banks want Powertek to be listed so that they can be paid from the IPO proceeds.

Now, it has been reported that Tanjung (Ananda Khrisnan) is willing to take up 2 billion equity in Powertek for this purpose. 1MDB is of course looking for a generating power plant just like the ones that they have acquired. So, no construction benefit there to anybody.

The point is that Tanjung are also power plant players themselves so it may not be easy to get them to approve athe Indian power plant purchase. If any such viable plants were available, Tanjung would have done their own purchase long ago.

If you ask me, this is just building hype ahead of the Powertek IPO.

AhMoi

5,802 posts

Posted by AhMoi > 2014-04-26 17:59 | Report Abuse

gerry.. that is why i say you are not very bright and have below average analysis skills..

while i am new in mudajaya there are lots and lots of people, more likely tp be uncles and aunties, cos mudajaya has been around, who have waited and waited for 2 3 years or more for mudajaya to come back from the wilderness... and, now that the prospects are brightening up a bit, there you go with your mostly unsubstantiated blah blah blah...

and you are wondering why people are hostile to you....reading of people is as interesting in reading financials, try it..

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-26 17:59 | Report Abuse

johnny cash: By the way, I don't think the Affin report takes into account the big drop in the DJ and S&P on Friday night.

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-26 18:01 | Report Abuse

AhMoi: You are entitled to your opinion but you should not make it personal.

AhMoi

5,802 posts

Posted by AhMoi > 2014-04-26 18:04 | Report Abuse

johny cash... next time be careful with what you are wishing for...mudajaya has dropped now, yes, but more than what you had secretly wished for isn't it?

johnny cash

6,400 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-04-26 18:04 | Report Abuse

yes that is true dow drop on friday not taken into account

AhMoi

5,802 posts

Posted by AhMoi > 2014-04-26 18:05 | Report Abuse

and now you are panicking that it may not recover...

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-26 18:12 | Report Abuse

Regarding brightening prospects, maybe you should ask johnny cash. He has been posting the links for the Malay Mail report and also the RHB re-rating report and seems to have unlimited access to all sorts of research reports like the Affin report posted just now. johnny cash was also the first in this forum thread to highlight the depleting order book for Mudajaya even before the RHB report was issued which actually confirmed what he said.

The prospects of Mudajaya are documented clearly in the Malay Mail and RHB reports and are hardly unsubstantiated blah blah blah stuff.

In investing, you must know when to cut your losses and when to let your profits run. Hoping for the best is most certainly not a strategy.

If you only want to hear good news about Mudajaya, then just skip reading the reports etc.

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-26 18:20 | Report Abuse

From johnny cash's postings, I do not see that he is hoping for Mudajaya's price to drop. I would rather think that he is invested and concerned that the price will drop.

Basically, he should have acted on his gut feeling and left the counter just like smallfish who actually cut his losses. As you can see from smallfish's postings, he has been stating all this while that the Mudajaya Management is incompetent.

The short term and medium term technicals for Mudajaya do not look good at the moment. This has really nothing to do with retail selling as the heavy selling and the price drop on Thursday and Friday means that the bigger shareholders are liquidating.

Anyway, assume whatever you wish - holding or selling is entirely your choice.

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-26 18:28 | Report Abuse

AhMoi: If the company's prospects were brightening, would the directors and ex-director keep selling? If highlighting the directors/ex-director actions is also unsubstantiated blah blah blah stuff, then hope is all that is left for you.

benson911

639 posts

Posted by benson911 > 2014-04-26 18:30 | Report Abuse

Accumulate this share slowly, u wont regret it.......

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-26 18:37 | Report Abuse

I doubt fund managers or institutional investors are interested in our i3 chatter.

But they would certainly be very interested in reports like the one in the Malay Mail and the RHB re-rating report. If they were to sell based on their own reading of these reports, there is nothing you can say in this forum that will change their actions.

That is why when you hold a stock like Mudajaya, you must keep an eye on what the directors, ex-director and institutions are doing. This is what we call "follow the money".

Next two weeks will be crucial to see if there are any Bursa filings of large scale disposals.

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-26 18:40 | Report Abuse

Yes, benson911, you are most certainly entitled to your opinion. And you may be correct too!

AhMoi

5,802 posts

Posted by AhMoi > 2014-04-26 18:59 | Report Abuse

you are dealing with pent up frustration of seeing other counters moving but not mudajaya... my man. ya keep the hope alive dont burst it... especially dont burst ot with a bang like what you are doing.

i have belatedly realised that the ex directors who are selling are actually retirees, nothing wrong with selling a bit now and then to give themselves a treat...

i would differentiate between EXITING and selling a bit now and then, think you should too...

AhMoi

5,802 posts

Posted by AhMoi > 2014-04-26 19:39 | Report Abuse

relatively speaking mudajayas prospects are brightening up; for the past few years mudajaya was really really in the shit hole. and, people who have invested then have waited a long long time....

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-04-26 19:58 | Report Abuse

In investment one merely focus on unappreciated companies with improving fundamentals with share price ranged bound n mudajaya is one of these rare companies in BURSA. Any price drop towards the lower range is a fantastic buying opportunity.

AhMoi

5,802 posts

Posted by AhMoi > 2014-04-26 20:05 | Report Abuse

gerry for you... cheers

La la, la la la la la na na na na na,La la na na, la la la la la na na na na na

Hush, don't speak

When you spit your venom, keep it shut I hate it

When you hiss and preach About your new messiah 'cause your theories catch fire

I can't find your silver lining

I don't mean to judge But when you read your speech, it's tiring

Enough is enough

I'm covering my ears like a kid

When your words mean nothing, I go la la la

I'm turning up the volume when you speak'

Cause if my heart can't stop it,I find a way to block it, I goLa la, la la la la la na na na na naLa la na na, la la la la la na na na na na,I find a way to block it, I goLa la na na, la la la la la na na na na na [2x]If our love is running out of timeI won't count the hours, rather be a cowardWhen our worlds collideI'm gonna drown you out before I lose my mindI can't find your silver liningI don't mean to judgeBut when you read your speech, it's tiringEnough is enoughI'm covering my ears like a kidWhen your words mean nothing, I go la la laI'm turning up the volume when you speak'Cause if my heart can't stop it,I find a way to block it, I goLa la, la la la la la na na na na naLa la na na, la la la la la na na na na na,I find a way to block it, I goLa la, la la la la la na na na na naLa la na na, la la la la la na na na na na,I find a way to block it, ohLa la, la la la la la na na na na naLa la na na, la la la la la na na na na na,I find a way to block it, I goLa la na na, la la la la la na na na na na,La la na na, la la la la la na na na na na,I'm covering my ears like a kidWhen your words mean nothing, I go la la laI'm turning up the volume when you speak'Cause if my heart can't stop it,I find a way to block it, I goI'm covering my ears like a kidWhen your words mean nothing, I go la la laI'm turning up the volume when you speak'Cause if my heart can't stop it,I find a way to block it, I goLa la, la la la la la na na na na naLa la na na, la la la la la na na na na naLa la na na, la la la la la na na na na naLa la na na, la la la la la na na na na na

AhMoi

5,802 posts

Posted by AhMoi > 2014-04-26 20:17 | Report Abuse

sunztzhe.. yes i will certainly add some. you may not believe it but i have actually sold 2/3 of what i have at 2.81 - 2.82, but remaining is now at a small loss, and i have entered again, on hindsight too soon, at 2.67.

johnny cash

6,400 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-04-26 20:39 | Report Abuse

actually i am not very negative on this mudajaya.. only at the moment it is on downtrend a little due to sentiment.. slowly things will get back to track, but not soon, it will take some time.. so when it retreat a little, there is already an opportunity to buy.. all this are just temporary sentiments only..rhb given a target price 2.71,,so the counter is adjusting itself.. so directors that bought it above 2.80, will start selling it slowly.. they know it is going down a little.. when going down that does not mean a doomsday for this counter.. slowly CIMB RESEARCH will also publish their reports on mudajaya.. this year is a consolidation time for mudajaya.. that does not means a permanent doomsday for this counter.. sometimes i also get piss out with this counter, because of emotions.. thinking that the market is so bullish other counters are going up and why this ccounter still in deep meditation---mudatidur.. so i do not blame others who are on emotions because i also do go into unbalance emotions sometimes... for mudajaya we have to be very very very patience.. i think it s not easy in doing business with indian business thugs in india.. now just wait for CIMB report...be patience..if any pick up in earnings it will be next year.. that doesn t mean taht this year it is heading towards bancruptcy,,it is just consolidation..

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-04-26 20:40 | Report Abuse

Look at the big picture...ASIA needs more and more POWER to power its economic growth. The next century will belong to ASIA. Mudajaya biz is in POWER and it has a toehold in INDIA..a very significant emerging economy which needs lots of power. Coal supply contract had already been sealed. INDAN Power plant will be firing up by end of 2014 or 2015. INDIAN Power plant will give it recurring income which contributes positively to its cashflow.

Mudajaya business model is skewed towards Power project and the INDIAN Power Plant will give it the recurring income and most important positive cashflow to fund its future power business in ASIA.

Un Tong

38 posts

Posted by Un Tong > 2014-04-26 21:04 | Report Abuse

"for the past few years mudajaya was really really in the shit hole"
AhMoi, mind sharing more what kind of shit they got in past?

johnny cash

6,400 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-04-26 21:13 | Report Abuse

they really want to get out of construction sector, and pay more attention on recurring income business like power sector..margins are high here.. so just be patience guys

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-04-26 21:33 | Report Abuse

The strategic shift away from low margin construction business and towards targetted Power Projects with recurring income that contributes positively to its cashflow is a very important game changer for Mudajaya. Market is slowly awakening to this and I very much doubt there will be significant downside to its share price.

The first Indian power plant is an important toehold entry into India for Mudajaya and the Indian Power plant business in India has immense potential in the future years.

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-04-26 21:46 | Report Abuse

In a down market I very much doubt that there will be significant downside in share price for any company with improving fundamentals as the market knows about it and will capitalize on any opportunity arising.

sosfinance

1,305 posts

Posted by sosfinance > 2014-04-26 21:52 | Report Abuse

1. Average price last 2-3 years RM2.70. Price drop to RM2.59. Dropped 11sen. Big huh ha.

2. Volume, over last few years, also from as low as 600,000 shares to 15,000,000 shares. Volume since from 1-25 April, ranges from 200,000 to 3,800,000 shares. No big deal.

3. Ex-Director Ng Ying Long sold about 600,000 early April, still owns indirectly 133 million shares. Drop in the ocean.

4. Existing directors (2 of them) sold about 200,000 each, big deal.

5. Mr Koon, owns 8,800,000 shares. Could be laughing at we guys who owns maybe 0 - 8,000 shares, sounds like the sky is falling.

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-04-26 22:04 | Report Abuse

Any price dip is a buying opportunity

Potential re-rating catalysts for Mudajaya are
(i) Firing of the Indian Power Plant project at end 2014/2015
(ii) new contract awards in future
(iii) positive earnings surprises in the future years

SpeedyBoy

217 posts

Posted by SpeedyBoy > 2014-04-26 22:08 | Report Abuse

sosfinance, agree with your views especially on point (3). Did anyone notice that the current MD Anto Joseph has not sold any shares !

benson911

639 posts

Posted by benson911 > 2014-04-26 23:36 | Report Abuse

Hi Sosfinance, may i know how u know Mr.Koon having 8.8 M share? Thanks

sosfinance

1,305 posts

Posted by sosfinance > 2014-04-27 00:06 | Report Abuse

Public info la bro. Check the top 30 shareholders, 2012 - 4.8m, 2013 - 8.8m.

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-04-27 08:27 | Report Abuse

Hmmm.. pent-up frustrations..in shit for 2 to 3 years ...spiteful replies...harrassment. My bad!! Ciao then.

johnny cash

6,400 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-04-27 10:32 |

Post removed.Why?

benson911

639 posts

Posted by benson911 > 2014-04-27 10:51 | Report Abuse

Hi Sosfinance, i check Annual report for year 2013 in Bursa Malaysia, cant find it la bro...

Post a Comment
Market Buzz