EVERGREEN FIBREBOARD BHD

KLSE (MYR): EVERGRN (5101)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (1.23%)

Day's Change

0.41 - 0.425

Trading Volume

7 people like this.

11,528 comment(s). Last comment by emiteno 1 week ago

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-25 18:04 | Report Abuse

Thats why raider says u r amateur loh....!!
Just look at Tenaga....how much debts they have ?

How many years to break even ?

Just ask any ordinary folks , if they buy property, how many years only he payoff the loan leh ??

When we good debts, u no need worry of taking time to payoff loan loh...!!
Bcos payoff loan u will mah...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-25 18:09 | Report Abuse

Raider also answer a silly question of stockperformer...u buy a house n borrow monies....u pay the monthly instalment at the same time u still has enough monies for ur living expenses, children educations, yearly trip etc mah....!!

Same lah....evergreen can do all those things...paying the loan instalment plus paying dividend on 40% of the profit loh...!!
This how we call it budgeting and financial management loh...!!

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-25 18:14 | Report Abuse

Aiyooo! Use loans for properties and use loans for business are 2 total different thing loh.

A company borrows loans to do business but when it's earnings decrease and per quarter not enough to cover repayments and other expenses then it will take the company longer time period to repay the loans loh.

Evergreen borrows that huge debts RM 216.585m for property investment meh? LOL don't make me laugh lah stockraider.

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-25 18:15 | Report Abuse

Unlike investment property, machinery depreciates and no capital appreciation. Why u so amateur one leh? LOL

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-25 18:55 | Report Abuse

TNB is a utility company with recurring income streams. How can u compare TNB with Evergreen leh? U are starting to show me that u are an amateur.

Evergreen's good debts? What good debts to be specific? It is a manufacturer & exporter that relies on machinery to churn out saleable products. A manufacturer does not intentionally borrow money to invest in appreciating assets but they mainly borrow to expand production capacity. Get that right in ur head first loh.

I'm disappointed in stockraider once again. I expect u not to be so amateur. Sigh.

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-25 19:10 | Report Abuse

If Evergreen's business in MDF is good then why does it need to get into particleboard & RTA leh? MDF business is no good loh. Do u want me reveal why MDF's raw materials pricing is expensive and unstable? Particleboard raw materials is cheaper and more stable. If u ask me, I will explain further. Ha ha!!

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-26 09:46 | Report Abuse

haha... u guys can see it or not...

this idixt sxckperformer never dare to admit his mistake in interpretting Evergreen short-term loan, after knylck pointed out he was wrong...

haha... then what this loser said? exactly like i predicted.. knylck is another ID by someone... haha

and never dare to talk again on his wrong statement..

see, half tong water is like that one lar...

typical loser.. go back learn your financials first la before you wanna act like fundamentals sifu.. disgusting dumbaxx

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-26 09:47 | Report Abuse

if u dunno, just admit..
if u did mistake in your statement, just admit....

loser is loser...

maybe he already knew his statements were wrong.. but purposely wanna sabotage evergreen..

farking retarded idixt.. haha...

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-26 09:47 | Report Abuse

got own agenda is it?

wanna collect evergreen at lower cost is it?

haha.. caught red-handed

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-26 09:50 | Report Abuse

haha.. farker sxckperformer acts like sifu in MDF again.... whereas he knows nothing...
pls la.. i wanna vomit d...

come on la sissy no-balls, answer to knylck first... answer to me first before u talk cxck

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-26 09:51 | Report Abuse

until now u are still running away like no-balls sissy so why the heck r u still talking cxck here?

dunno how to interpret balance sheet and cash flow is it?

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-26 09:51 | Report Abuse

beg me and i will give u a basic fundamental class FOC.. haha

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-26 09:55 | Report Abuse

A list of statements that sissy sxckperformer has no balls to accept and respond yet as of today..

From knylck:
1) Loan repayment should be fixed every month, Short term loan figure shown in balance sheet is only the principal to be settled in the next 12 months (for financial statement presentation purpose only) so you should not directly deduct the total.
2) You exclude the fact that there is also cash flow coming in every month.

So your statement that the company is running low of cash is not valid based on your calculation.

From me:
1) Debt of Evergreen (which is manageable and reasonable for the industry it is involved in) - he keeps saying that Hevea has zero debt but Evergreen has debt.. I have told him that Hevea is more like a furniture company as its 60% sales are from RTA (ready to assemble furniture) which are less capex intensive. Where as currently Evergreen manufactures 80% of raw MDF so it is more capex intensive in terms of the machineries and maintenance. They are not in the exact industries so you just can't compare directly.. he has not even answered my question on this one.. Yes, evergreen will target to build more RTA (current 5% of total revenue), but their main focus is still MDF at current stage. So, until one day when Evergreen has its RTA sales reach 50-60% of total revenue, then only it is fair to directly compare with Hevea on the debt/net cash...

2) Debt of Evergreen - again, let's discuss if the debt is bad or actually good for evergreen. We know that many business raise loans to expand. We have to examine whether their profit margin is higher than the interest they need to pay for the loan. Last year (2015 full year), evergreen net profit margin is 9.1%. This year (up to 9 months), due to forex loss, the net profit margin dropped to 7.3%. But this is still higher than the bank interest rate that they are paying for... example, if you earn RM10 additional but you pay RM5 for interest, u still get additional (net RM5) for the expansion... so why not to expand if you have net profit from there?

3) Dividend - he is again very biased and misleading here.. 2013-14 were bad years for Evergreen, we all know and admit that. This was due to the intense competition of MDF makers within ASEAN (as 2006-08 were good years and many new MDF makers ventured into this business can caused over-supply) However, as mentioned by Evergreen management, many small and incompetitive MDF players have been washed out (go bankrupt) during the bad years of 2012-2014 due to losses.. but evergreen as the biggest MDF player in ASEAN with strong footing and experience has weathered thru the storm and grow bigger now.. in fact, they ate up the market shares of those closed-shop small factories,.. so from 2013-14, we cannot expect evergreen to pay dividends during tough years.. why I said he is biased? When Hevea was in deep financial woes during 2009-2010, why did sxckperformer not question: why Hevea did not pay out dividend during tat time? see? he is manipulating his words...

4) Dividend - in latest AGM, Evergreen management has approved to give out at least 40% of net profit to shareholders... so, with the expansion plan almost done (will require less capex, and have more cash)... we can expect more dividend to come.. we invest in the future of Evergreem.. but this joker keeps talking about the past.. and he totally kept quiet about Hevea's past on the bad years.. and when raider said Hevea almost went bankrupt.. what did this sxckperformer say? Trump went bankrupt 3 times but now is a US president.. haha.. funny right? we know it is not end of day for bankruptcy, but we dislike his biased view on evergreen.. Hevea's past was bad, but it is ok.. Evergreen's past was bad, but it is not OK.. see it?

Based on latest balance sheet:
5) Net debt/Equity = 75.435M/1,111.168M= 0.0679 or 6.79% net debt/equity. Is this not manageable? is this not healthy? Compare with 2015, net debt has actually reduced.

Based on average FCF of latest 3 years (2013-2015) - to reflect a more accurate average value
6) Free cash flow Yield (CY = FCF/MC)
Net cash generated from operation (2013)=52.053M
Net cash generated from operation (2014) = 84.906M
net cash generated from operation (2015) = 119.913M
- average net cash from operation = 85.624M

CAPEX (2013) = 40.907M
CAPEX (2014) = 21.595M
CAPEX (2015) = 93.278M
- average CAPEX = 51.927M

Average FCF = net cash from operation - CAPEX = 33.697M

market capitalization (MC) = RM0.97 * 820.607M shares = 795.99M

Free cash flow yield (CY) = FCF/MC = 0.0423 or 4.23% (>4% which is good)

This means that every RM1 you invest in Evergreen, you receive cash yield of 4.23% which is better than normal FD rate...

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-26 09:56 | Report Abuse

see... until today, he selectively responded to raider's argument but dare not even answer anyone of my statement above...

loser is loser.. it is obvious...

why? he knows in his heart that he cannot fight back my facts

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-26 09:56 | Report Abuse

idixt sxckperformer, if i were u, i would go bang my head on the wall la...

toh sui gar

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-26 10:37 | Report Abuse

WOW someone gone berserk today. I must have twitched Dolly's nerve. Why so mad leh? Relax lah, there is nothing u can do but accept that the balance sheet of Evergreen is not good and will be worse because of these:

1) Huge total debts of RM 216.585m.

2) Short-term debts of RM 107.633m MUST be settled by next quarter release.

3) Cash balance will decrease from RM 141,018,000 to RM 31,519,197 or less (#Bank interest not calculated yet). Most likely to borrow more debts because it needs more cash to service the other LONG-TERM DEBTS of RM 108,952,000.

4) Over-reliant on ONE product that is MDF (80% revenues from it) which is hampered by the unstable pricing and raw materials because of hard wood prices.

5) Net profit margins run into negative and fluctuate not stable over the years. Go check for proof. Net profits falling for 5 consecutive quarters.

6) No dividends given out since year 2012 and most recent given out lousy RM 0.01 only on 20-04-2016. If a company amassed such huge debts, how do u think they will give out dividends with cash balance going to diminish?

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-26 10:39 | Report Abuse

May u answer that why Evergreen spend on heavy CAPEX for years but PROFIT MARGINS not stable like Hevea and other competitors? Either Evergreen's management is not capable or lazy? Inefficient or ineffective?

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-26 11:17 | Report Abuse

haha... repeat the grandmother old story again and again which i had explained earlier... but has not even answered one of my questions...

pathetic..

Profit margin not stable? u only look at the 2 bad years in 2013-14? haha.. look back 10-20 years and see.. that is why i said this loser never do his homework properly...

Evergreen has been making profit all these years except for 2013 only due to adverse competition.. and i had explained that in my statement above..

r u blind???

read this!!!

2013-14 were bad years for Evergreen, we all know and admit that. This was due to the intense competition of MDF makers within ASEAN (as 2006-08 were good years and many new MDF makers ventured into this business can caused over-supply) However, as mentioned by Evergreen management, many small and incompetitive MDF players have been washed out (go bankrupt) during the bad years of 2012-2014 due to losses.. but evergreen as the biggest MDF player in ASEAN with strong footing and experience has weathered thru the storm and grow bigger now.. in fact, they ate up the market shares of those closed-shop small factories,.. so from 2013-14, we cannot expect evergreen to pay dividends during tough years.. why I said he is biased? When Hevea was in deep financial woes during 2009-2010, why did sxckperformer not question: why Hevea did not pay out dividend during tat time? see? he is manipulating his words...

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-26 11:18 | Report Abuse

Evergreen management is one of the most dedicated ones per my observation for over 10 years... nvm la.. no point argue with idxit who barely knows evergreen... go back to ur darling Hevea la idixt

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-26 11:19 | Report Abuse

WHERE are you balls to respond to my statement above? one by one pls..

i have answered all ur stupid questions already until i feel like i am like an idixt like u too (bcoz answering to stupid question)

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-26 11:21 | Report Abuse

haha.. farker is so stubborn and useless... still dun understand short-term loan is it?

who tells u that? your account teacher? wtf... u know how to count or not?

see... ppl corrected u d, u dunwan to accept..

typical loser..

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-26 11:21 | Report Abuse

dun farking mislead ppl, ok?!!!!

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-26 11:25 | Report Abuse

Ha ha! The fact is that MDF business is no more good that is why Evergreen become a late-comer into the particleboard and RTA scenes. Now so much debts and all other competitors are in net cash.

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-26 11:30 | Report Abuse

Mislead what to be specific? How did I mislead?

U are the one mislead others into believing the debts of Evergreen is nothing but the facts is that it is worrying.

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-26 11:34 | Report Abuse

Do u not understand the word Short-term ???

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-26 11:37 | Report Abuse

WOW someone gone berserk today. I must have twitched Dolly's nerve. Why so mad leh? Relax lah, there is nothing u can do but accept that the balance sheet of Evergreen is not good and will be worse because of these:

1) Huge total debts of RM 216.585m.

3) Cash balance will decrease from RM 141,018,000 to RM 31,519,197 or less (#Bank interest not calculated yet). Most likely to borrow more debts because it needs more cash to service the other LONG-TERM DEBTS of RM 108,952,000.

4) Over-reliant on ONE product that is MDF (80% revenues from it) which is hampered by the unstable pricing and raw materials because of hard wood prices.

5) Net profit margins run into negative and fluctuate not stable over the years. Go check for proof. Net profits falling for 5 consecutive quarters.

6) No dividends given out since year 2012 and most recent given out lousy RM 0.01 only on 20-04-2016. If a company amassed such huge debts, how do u think they will give out dividends with cash balance going to diminish?

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-26 12:34 | Report Abuse

haha... i have pointed out in above statements that this idixt is misleading, yet he is asking which part is misleading..

he has no balls as until today, he has not responded to any single items i raised above..

but still continue with his grandma story (which is biased and manipulated) and then falsely accused ppl of using mulitple ID, faking portfolio return...

see, a loser is always a loser..

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-26 14:19 | Report Abuse

Biased and manipulated? Look at facts. Did I change the figures? No mah. All are taken directly from all reports.

If Evergreen can earn RM 20m net profit per quarter then it will take at least 3 years to pare down and break-even with the giant debts. Unless u don't know how to calculate? LOL

Posted by kevincentury > 2017-01-27 08:38 | Report Abuse

Something is going to happen soon..

knylck

69 posts

Posted by knylck > 2017-01-27 12:24 | Report Abuse

Well we'll just have to wait for the next QR to see if cash is running low.. no point arguing, this is not even an argument.. just keep on repeating the same thing over and over again..

Posted by bernardT > 2017-01-30 11:00 | Report Abuse

“The appropriateness of using the PBV ratio as a valuation depends on the type of industry the company is operating in. It should be an industry in which the company derives its income from assets. If this is the case, than the method seems appropriate,” he tells FocusM. - See more at: http://focusmalaysia.my/Mainstream/Hunting%20value%20stocks#sthash.ru2rw7Ou.dpuf

chompks

26 posts

Posted by chompks > 2017-01-31 08:57 | Report Abuse

Going to fall better run

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-02-03 10:09 | Report Abuse

Dolly and stockraider abandoned Evergreen already. Since it starts falling, the clown duo couple have vanished. Maybe hiding or sold out Evergreen? Ha ha!!

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-02-03 11:00 | Report Abuse

haha... farker sxckperformer is really a joker and indeed pathetic... when ppl were out on CNY holidays, he again "assumed" and "accused" ppl of such nonsense... Evergreen is still in pretty good shape and you call that as "start falling"? what a joke...

this kind of idiot keeps provoking ppl to argue with him, when ppl stop doing that...
i can confirm he is a real loser in life who always want to win every argument.. and when there is no new argument, he created one so that he can win that...

how pathetic this loser is... get a life pls... i do not wan to continue to argue with loser / manipulator like you.. it is a shame.. i wish i can stop here, while i am still holding tight to my evergreen shares..

let the results speak for itself.. we will see in the next few quarterly reports and share price performance.. no need to talk so much anymore..

done...

CUTLOST

5,178 posts

Posted by CUTLOST > 2017-02-03 15:56 | Report Abuse

slowly push & slowly sell..mission Rm1.01

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-02-03 16:16 | Report Abuse

can i adopt sxckperformer's assumption and accusation? ---- when evergreen share price goes up, he vanishes and hides somewhere... haha.. sounds stupid right?

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-02-03 16:33 | Report Abuse

Typical loser like DOlly will always come out when up and hiding himself when down. Loser is always a loser.

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-02-03 16:34 | Report Abuse

Dolly = Coward tortoise

air01557

2,511 posts

Posted by air01557 > 2017-02-03 20:33 | Report Abuse

the new upleg has started - target 1.09

Posted by Abdul Rahim > 2017-02-03 21:24 | Report Abuse

Yahoooo

rookie95

139 posts

Posted by rookie95 > 2017-02-04 12:40 | Report Abuse

will go up to 1.2

Posted by Beginner1989 > 2017-02-05 23:31 | Report Abuse

i hope it goes up to 1.2!!!!!!!!

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-02-06 09:28 | Report Abuse

haha... i heard some dogs barking... come on la..

if some loser cant even understand basic FCF and CY (cash yield) which I have shown before, i suggest that idiot to go back and take a basic class first, as what I showed before is really very basic.. i havent even touched anything on DCF and Discounted Dividend Model valuations yet which i guess this loser will be scratching his head to understand them

loser always talks like a loser

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-02-06 09:29 | Report Abuse

investors are smart.. they can see how i explained with facts to some loser's manipulated statements (trying to sabotage evergreen perhaps wanting to collect at cheap price)

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-02-06 09:30 | Report Abuse

while some loser continues to become no-head tortoise and hide himself in its shelf and not even answer any one of my questions.. haha.. and yet accused ppl of being a coward...
haha.. coward accused ppl of being coward.. funny right... joker + idiot...

air01557

2,511 posts

Posted by air01557 > 2017-02-06 09:52 | Report Abuse

yes, volume building up - 1.09 immediate target

CUTLOST

5,178 posts

Posted by CUTLOST > 2017-02-06 11:23 | Report Abuse

Mission accomplish

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-02-06 12:02 | Report Abuse

It is easy to shout for glory when price up. Typical loser attitude detected. Ha ha!! Why those days when down, this dolly mad dog was hiding leh? Idiotic loser.

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-02-06 12:03 | Report Abuse

If Evergreen's upcoming qtr result decrease profit again then red flags will be raised again.

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-02-06 12:11 | Report Abuse

Look at the trend when u invest or hold the stocks. NEVER hold onto downtrend stocks. These losers get stuck in Evergreen and the only thing they can do is talk good on it. Nothing more or spectacular. Boring same old hopeful waiting game. Ha ha!!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz