EVERGREEN FIBREBOARD BHD

KLSE (MYR): EVERGRN (5101)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (1.23%)

Day's Change

0.41 - 0.425

Trading Volume

7 people like this.

11,528 comment(s). Last comment by emiteno 1 week ago

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-18 12:11 | Report Abuse

yeah raider, u r right, ppl like sxckperformer just talk cxck all the time and we should just ignore him...

In fact, if he dares not take up my challenge (and if he still thinks he has balls), he should publicly APOLOGIZE to me for accusing me of editing my portfolio...

it is a slander/smear to my reputation and also my investment experience...

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-18 12:14 | Report Abuse

Correctloh...i think just concentrate on ur investment instead of engaging too much unproductive arguement better loh...!!

I hope stockperformer can get the message too loh...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-18 12:14 | Report Abuse

Correctloh...i think just concentrate on ur investment instead of engaging too much unproductive arguement better loh...!!

I hope stockperformer can get the message too loh...!!

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-18 12:17 | Report Abuse

okok, raider.. really waste my gas and time scolding idixt like him...

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-18 12:18 | Report Abuse

Raider, until now, he has no balls to take up my challenge...
that means what???

1) he has no balls
2) he does not admit his wrong-doing in accusing me
3) he is a typical loser (who always lose) but want to win so badly by all means

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-18 12:19 | Report Abuse

4) he has no face to apologize to me for accusing me
5) maybe he cut off his penxs already to train some legendary Kungfu like "Kuai Fa Bou Dim".. haha

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-18 12:20 | Report Abuse

sissy sxckperformer... go back and lick ur boss KYY balls pls, since u have no balls now...

Posted by Evergreen5101 > 2017-01-18 14:58 | Report Abuse

idiotic old bastard want to act like this...

Posted by Evergreen5101 > 2017-01-18 14:58 | Report Abuse

fxck you la starperformer...

Posted by Evergreen5101 > 2017-01-18 15:01 | Report Abuse

starperformer... only know how to talk coxk, sing song play lan chiao...

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-18 15:04 | Report Abuse

Eh...why is idiot Evergreen5101 still talk blank here? Faster reveal my name & ic since u shouted that u have BALLS & have the info. Quick lah. U got balls or not? LOL

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-18 15:06 | Report Abuse

Maybe I can edit a new pics of my RHB paltform with my portfolio and show to the world that I have 300% unrealized profits in my account. LOL. Isn't that a beauty of it to show fake proofs just like Dolly zai did? That is why don't believe Dolly loh.

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-18 15:21 | Report Abuse

The share price is a reflection of it's fundamentals. Hevea has NO GEARING & in NET CASH of RM 43.278m currently while Evergreen is in net debts of RM 238.501m

238.501m / 43.278m = 5.5 times

WOW Hevea holds real hard cash and Evergreen has 5.5 times the DEBTS of Hevea's cash holdings. Big difference right there. How many quarters are needed for Evergreen to earn and payback the debts? Hevea keeps adding up it's cash-pile. Interesting revelation? Haha!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-18 15:23 | Report Abuse

THE BIG DIFF HEVEA IS A CON COUNTER AND EVERGREEN IS NOT LOH...!!
THATS WHY HEVEA COMING DOWN AND COLLAPSING LOH...!!

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-18 15:35 | Report Abuse

1) NO DIVIDENDS SINCE 2012 so not good to hold long-term. Evergreen is already STINGY and NOT GENEROUS. WOW 3/4 years also so stingy. Don't think they will give out dividends with giant of DEBTS right now, check:

Evergreen's latest quarter report announced on "28 Nov 2016":
CASH AND BANK BALANCES 141,018,000
LONG TERM BORROWINGS 108,952,000
SHORT-TERM BORROWINGS 107,633,000
Total debts: 216,585,000
Cash - Total Borrowings = -75,567,000 (*NET DEBTS POSITION)
No. of shares in circulation: 846,423,985 shares
-75,567,000(Net debts) / 846,423,985 shares = *Worth approx. RM (-0.089) per share

2) FIVE CONSECUTIVE QUARTERS OF FALLING NET PROFITS, check:

Hevea
http://www.malaysiastock.biz/Corporate-Infomation.aspx?securityCode=5095
Evergreen
http://www.malaysiastock.biz/Corporate-Infomation.aspx?securityCode=5101

3) PROFIT MARGINS ARE HALF OF HEVEA, check the above links.

4) WHY EVERGREEN's PROFIT MARGINS FLUCTUATE SO MUCH AFTER YEARS OF CAPITAL EXPENDITURES (CAPEX)??? Below as indicated are the round-up of EVERGREEN and HEVEA profit margin:

EVERGREEN
2012: 3.2%
2013: -4.5%
2014: 0%
2015: 9.1%
2016: 7.3%

HEVEA
2012: 4.1% (Hevea's RTA segment started operation in early of 2012)
2013: 5.7% (Continuation of CAPEX throughout the year for more automation for RTA)
2014: 7.2%
2015: 14.7%
2016: 13.3%

5) OVER-RELIANT ON ONE PRODUCT SEGMENT THAT IS MDF. WRONG TIME TO DO EXPANSION. INTEREST RATES WILL INCREASE SOON AND IT'S HEFTY DEBTS ARE EXPENSIVE TO SERVICE. Latest recorded revenues by segments of both companies:

EVERGREEN
Medium density fibreboard (MDF): 80% of revenues contribution
Value-added MDF: 15% of revenues contribution
Ready-to-Assemble (RTA): 5% of revenues contribution

HEVEA
Particleboard: 40% of revenues contribution
Ready-to-Assemble (RTA): 60% of revenues contribution

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-18 15:39 | Report Abuse

THE OWNER GOING GASAK 750 % PROFIT ON THE LAND SELL TO HEVEA LOH...!!
NEXT THEY ARE GOING TO SAPU FROM BUILDING HEVEA FACTORY, DO U THINK THERE ARE ANY CASH LEFT AFTER BUILDING THE WHITE FACTORY THAT IS NOT REQUIRED LEH ??

HEVEA GOING FWD...U CAN FORGET ABOUT DIV LOH....!!
BOOCHOW....CCCCCCCCCC LOH....!!

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-18 15:39 | Report Abuse

No wonder Evergreen borrows so much money from banks lah. A giant RM 216,585,000 MILLIONS of DEBTS. It's profit margins are lower than it's peers and competitors. The borrowed money from banks are used to cushion itself. I will do a round-up of all related companies and show u. Ha ha!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-18 15:55 | Report Abuse

Lower margin never mind...most important no con loh...!!

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-18 15:59 | Report Abuse

Hevea announces & publishes everything including how much the director bought it from auction years ago. That u called a con? LOL plz try harder to find any case out of it.

Posted by Evergreen5101 > 2017-01-18 16:04 | Report Abuse

KYY

Posted by Evergreen5101 > 2017-01-18 16:35 | Report Abuse

Oh My God....what happen to Hevea drop like crazy...holly shit...
KYY watch out men...

DevilVT

4 posts

Posted by DevilVT > 2017-01-18 16:39 | Report Abuse

Peace Peace...CNY is ard the corner.
Let's make $$ together..Don't gaduh gaduh.

leomany

56 posts

Posted by leomany > 2017-01-18 17:53 | Report Abuse

dolly, just be patient, time will tell whether evergreen will go up.. as we are not prefect. we just advise and the decision to buy is up to individual. It is a choice that the individual take. There is no blaming ...if you make a wrong decision to buy and the stock goes down..it is always your decision.

Olga

773 posts

Posted by Olga > 2017-01-19 00:35 | Report Abuse

Lol.. since my last post.. guys.. get a life.. why are u all still fighting here??

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-19 09:22 | Report Abuse

Some analysis?
http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/candlestick/112850.jsp

Good thing is loser evergreen is not in the list because it has highest debts among all makers and worst is that it is strapped with a whopping RM 216.585m debts! Can buy all others but avoid Evergreen at all cost!

Posted by Evergreen5101 > 2017-01-19 09:32 | Report Abuse

But how come hevea drop like mad

Posted by Evergreen5101 > 2017-01-19 09:35 | Report Abuse

starperformer@KYY targeting evergreen....

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-19 10:25 | Report Abuse

Most ppl in Hevea sold at high and buyback for more future profits. Who would hold indefinitely? Ah yes, I forgot u and ur comrades are stuck in Evergreen.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-19 10:46 | Report Abuse

I thought u ask people to strong buy Rm 1.57 to rm 1.58 say very good mah...!!

Now fall already sing diff tune loh....!!

But anyhow sell is correct bcos Hevea going to bankrupt bcos of owner con loh...!!

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-19 11:24 | Report Abuse

Hevea is one of the BEST PERFORMING export stock. No doubt. Most furniture makers have LOW P/E RATIO usually single digit P/E. Hevea is well below P/E of 10. Continue to buy Hevea because of it's SOLID fundamentals and financial position. Main reasons:

- NET CASH.
- DOUBLE DIGIT PROFIT MARGINS GROWTH per quarter.
- Rapid expansion for RTA by buying & bulding new factory. (*This RTA segment has higher profit margins & that is why kiasu late-comer Evergreen also want to venture into it)

LOL why buy debt-laden Evergreen? It is OVER-RELIANT of ONE PRODUCT SEGMENT that is MDF at 80% revenues. Not diversified. It has RM 216,585,000 of both long-term and short-term debts. U should start to worry by now because Evergreen's share price does not move much & always forever CAPPED BELOW 1.00 MARK.

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-19 11:36 | Report Abuse

Let me analyze and speak out truths and facts. HEVEA has peaked at 1.58 recently and touched down to 1.47 recently too so that is a mere 7.5% retreat from recent peak at 1.58, not a significant number so still regard that as PROFIT TAKING and PRICE RETRACEMENT (*Healthy price movement because no share price is straight up & more importantly the UPTREND is INTACT).

What about EVERGREEN? One thing to say to assure people not to continue stuck in it is.....DOWNTREND is INTACT. HIGH BORROWINGS of RM 216,585,000 WOW!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-19 11:40 | Report Abuse

Hevea people got con alot of monies mah....!
Once factory construction start all hevea cash will be gone plus big borrowing for hevea loh....!!
Then wait 3 yrs for high cost factory to be ready loh...!!

U think can pay div meh ?
Don forget hevea overvalue with NTA only Rm 0.85...once big con start, how much shareholders fund is loss leh ?

Pls aware of the danger loh...!!

EVERGREEN DIFF...OWNER VERY HONEST LOH...NO CON MAH !!....UNDERVALUE SOME MORE...NTA RM 1.35...!!

U SLEEP SOUNDLY WITH EVERGREEN LOH....!!
U CAN HOLD LONG TERM MAH....!!

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-19 11:46 | Report Abuse

Can sleep soundly with Evergreen? Did u sleep soundly since the year 2012? When was the last time Evergreen paid out dividends? It was in 2012 and halted for years loh. Latest in earlier 2016 only paid RM 0.01 sen. Big joke!

Evergreen won't be able to give anymore dividends for years to come because it has BIG OBLIGATIONS over RM 216,585,000 of debts and it's net profits are shrinking and NP had been falling for FIVE consecutive quarters loh.

Posted by Evergreen5101 > 2017-01-19 11:54 | Report Abuse

starperfomer win liao....

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-19 12:26 | Report Abuse

see... farker sxckperformer is confirmed an idiot again...
i have told him many times that Evergreen is not categorized as "furniture stock" yet (at least not for now) as their current RTA portion is about 5% only.

And many other posts (including the one by Ricky Yeo) compare among "furniture stocks"...

and I have explained that this sxckperformer is not giving fair comparison to compare Evergreen with other "furniture stocks"...

until today he has not answered my questions... see? no-balls... run away from my questions..

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-19 12:27 | Report Abuse

let me cut and paste my statements and question to him again:

let me make one last blow to him on his idixtic and biased comments (for his personal agenda i guess, if not why spend so much time here... quite obvious, he missed the boat and is trying to pull down the share price - but who is he? does he have such influence.. haha.. )..

1) Debt of Evergreen (which is manageable and reasonable for the industry it is involved in) - he keeps saying that Hevea has zero debt but Evergreen has debt.. I have told him that Hevea is more like a furniture company as its 60% sales are from RTA (ready to assemble furniture) which are less capex intensive. Where as currently Evergreen manufactures 80% of raw MDF so it is more capex intensive in terms of the machineries and maintenance. They are not in the exact industries so you just can't compare directly.. he has not even answered my question on this one.. Yes, evergreen will target to build more RTA (current 5% of total revenue), but their main focus is still MDF at current stage. So, until one day when Evergreen has its RTA sales reach 50-60% of total revenue, then only it is fair to directly compare with Hevea on the debt/net cash...

2) Debt of Evergreen - again, let's discuss if the debt is bad or actually good for evergreen. We know that many business raise loans to expand. We have to examine whether their profit margin is higher than the interest they need to pay for the loan. Last year (2015 full year), evergreen net profit margin is 9.1%. This year (up to 9 months), due to forex loss, the net profit margin dropped to 7.3%. But this is still higher than the bank interest rate that they are paying for... example, if you earn RM10 additional but you pay RM5 for interest, u still get additional (net RM5) for the expansion... so why not to expand if you have net profit from there?

3) Dividend - he is again very biased and misleading here.. 2013-14 were bad years for Evergreen, we all know and admit that. This was due to the intense competition of MDF makers within ASEAN (as 2006-08 were good years and many new MDF makers ventured into this business can caused over-supply) However, as mentioned by Evergreen management, many small and incompetitive MDF players have been washed out (go bankrupt) during the bad years of 2012-2014 due to losses.. but evergreen as the biggest MDF player in ASEAN with strong footing and experience has weathered thru the storm and grow bigger now.. in fact, they ate up the market shares of those closed-shop small factories,.. so from 2013-14, we cannot expect evergreen to pay dividends during tough years.. why I said he is biased? When Hevea was in deep financial woes during 2009-2010, why did sxckperformer not question: why Hevea did not pay out dividend during tat time? see? he is manipulating his words...

4) Dividend - in latest AGM, Evergreen management has approved to give out at least 40% of net profit to shareholders... so, with the expansion plan almost done (will require less capex, and have more cash)... we can expect more dividend to come.. we invest in the future of Evergreem.. but this joker keeps talking about the past.. and he totally kept quiet about Hevea's past on the bad years.. and when raider said Hevea almost went bankrupt.. what did this sxckperformer say? Trump went bankrupt 3 times but now is a US president.. haha.. funny right? we know it is not end of day for bankruptcy, but we dislike his biased view on evergreen.. Hevea's past was bad, but it is ok.. Evergreen's past was bad, but it is not OK.. see it?

sxckperformer.. see.. i wasted so much time to explain to some idixt like u.. quickly thank me la.. coz i "put money in ur pocket" d...

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-19 12:27 | Report Abuse

i have answered all his stupid and manipulated questions, but he has not even answered my one question:

is evergreen a furniture stock at current stage? is it fair to compare its capex intensive business with "pure/mainly" furniture makers which are less capex intensive?

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-19 12:29 | Report Abuse

AND ONE MORE THING....

until now, he still dares not take up my challenge...

sissy farker retarded sxckperformer..
if you dare to accuse me of modifying my portfolio, where are your balls (oppps, i forgot you cut them off already) to take up challenge?

1) If I modified my average price for Evergreen and the % profit for Evergreen and other shares (not shown), I will die horribly today...

2) If I did not modify my average price for Evergreen and the % profit for Evergreen and other shares (not shown), you will die horribly today...

God will know and judge...

if u have balls, take up this challenge...

else get lost and dun ever talk cxck again...

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-19 12:30 | Report Abuse

ANSWER to me, sissy, no-balls idixt....

you are best at barking and then running away with your doggie tail snapped between your legs...

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-19 12:31 | Report Abuse

dun farking talk cxck anymore if you dare not take up my challenge...

you think you can simply accuse ppl just like that, fark you!!!!!!!!!

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-19 12:32 | Report Abuse

other ppl here can see that you are such a loser...

until now, sxckperformer still has no balls to take up my challenge...
that means what???

1) he has no balls
2) he does not admit his wrong-doing in accusing me
3) he is a typical loser (who always lose) but want to win so badly by all means
4) he has no face to apologize to me for accusing me
5) maybe he cut off his penxs already to train some legendary Kungfu like "Kuai Fa Bou Dim".. haha

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-19 12:34 | Report Abuse

and pls do the same if you dare:

1) show us your Hevea profit/loss in your portfolio
2) swear (like what I did) that you did not modify your average price

I don't think this sissy will ever do this...

Reasons:
1) He is very likely (i said very likely, not like some idixt said like he is 100% sure) stuck at high entry price for Hevea
2) He has no-balls lorrrrrrrrrr...................

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-19 12:37 | Report Abuse

haha... u guys realize or not..

sxckperformer keeps talking about debt and dividend of evergreen...
in fact, i explained that above.. but he just ignored my explanation...
and still live in his own farking world and talk cxck...

ppl here are wise ok?
they can see that this idixt is running away from my question...

typical LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-19 12:41 | Report Abuse

and more importantly.... I demand him to apologize to me for insulting me of modifying my average price...

but i am quite sure loser and low-life farker like him will never apologize to anyone even though he already realize his mistake...

i have to assume that low-life idixt like him is living alone in his own world...

Evergreen5101, previously you said he sure can't live in harmony with his wife bcoz he just wants to win (despite that fact that he is already wrong)...

Let me tell you, i doubt idixt like him will have a wife, or even a girl-friend..

u think his "always want to win, thick-face, run away from questions, pretend did not see my challenge" attitude will attract any girl? haha.... i really doubt...

sometimes i really pity him a lot....

Posted by Evergreen5101 > 2017-01-19 13:57 | Report Abuse

Dollychai the more you get angry starperformer@KYY will be happy, dun fall to his trap. Old pathetic bastarx. Dun bother of him. A loser will only act like this...maybe he is just too lonely...

Posted by Evergreen5101 > 2017-01-19 14:01 | Report Abuse

Dollychai... why starperformer@KYY so pissed and hate Evergreen, the reason is on 2015 he invested heavily on Evergreen, unfortunately in 2016 Evergreen did not perform well...So out of frustration he backfire and criticize Evergreen badly, his behavior is indeed very bad and childish..so just let him be... the more you say the more he feel happy....

Posted by Evergreen5101 > 2017-01-19 14:09 | Report Abuse

Why in the earth someone can hate Evergreen so much...hahahah... the story behind is himself starperfomer@KYY invested so much but cannot see the results on 2016.... that why he is so piss off.

Posted by Evergreen5101 > 2017-01-19 14:17 | Report Abuse

ladies & gentlemen,,..Evergreen is gearing upwards starting today...

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-19 15:08 | Report Abuse

Hi Evergreen5101, thanks for your kind advice...
maybe you right, there angrier I get, the happier this idixt is...
So i will totally ignore him for now...

Until today, I have explained and pointed out (with facts) that all his accusations/manipulated statements on Evergreen are false. And he has not responded yet on my explanation. It is obvious that he knew I am right with my explanation and he just has no face to take it.

Secondly, he has not even answered my simple question whether it is fair to compare Evergreen's debt with other furniture companies who require much less CAPEX in business nature... why furniture companies require less CAPEX? Ricky Yeo had explained that in his post and I am not going to repeat (the link can be found above)... here, again, this sissy coward continues to pretend he did not see my question... no answer until today...

Lastly, he accused me of modifying my average price. And I was so furious that I challenge him to swear... again, no-balls sissy like him continues to hide his balls and run away from answering it...

All this has proven that he is such a coward who is not responsible for what he said.
Worse is he always wants to win despite that fact that he knew he was wrong...

So i start to pity him a bunch now.....

Posted by Evergreen5101 > 2017-01-19 15:09 | Report Abuse

Let it be...let him win as long as he is happy...

Post a Comment
Market Buzz