EVERGREEN FIBREBOARD BHD

KLSE (MYR): EVERGRN (5101)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (1.23%)

Day's Change

0.41 - 0.425

Trading Volume

7 people like this.

11,528 comment(s). Last comment by emiteno 1 week ago

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-16 09:56 | Report Abuse

Dolly zai, do u want me to show u how easy that I can Photoshop modify the picture to show a fake cds account and portfolio? Even if it's true then u hae showed everyone that u have one stock in portfolio only and u are extreme bias. That is why when I started to talk about Evergreen's debts weeks ago, u were furious. LOL

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-16 10:44 | Report Abuse

This is edited by Dolly_chai:
pictub.club/image/suPxiM

This is edited by me:
pictub.club/image/snFcv6

Do u see how easy to simply edit & upload then shout to the world that i made profits?

Dolly & stockraider are the new dumb & dumber duo.

Posted by Evergreen5101 > 2017-01-16 11:40 | Report Abuse

Dolly_chai & stockraider lets dun react anymore on what starperformer said on Evergreen...
just let it be.... results speaks everything....No one will win within an arguments cause everyone have their reason to justify..The best is ignore him to avoid any unhappiness...we dun need to win every arguments in life.....so just let it be, let it be...

air01557

2,511 posts

Posted by air01557 > 2017-01-16 11:44 | Report Abuse

tomorrow rebound will start since selling is over

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-16 11:55 | Report Abuse

Important is don't hide/deny facts and tell lies. Dolly preach on half-truths and that stockraider amplifying the ideas. This is just bare wrong.

Posted by Evergreen5101 > 2017-01-16 12:01 | Report Abuse

Got it starperformer... really sorry about that...honestly we got your point that evergreen have mountain of debts and it is a shit share to have... but i still insist to invest heavily on it, because everyone have different views...Thank you.

Posted by Evergreen5101 > 2017-01-16 14:45 | Report Abuse

starperformer....better watch out hevea dropping heavily today to RM1.50

Posted by Evergreen5101 > 2017-01-16 14:47 | Report Abuse

introduce you 1 share going to be debt free company DUTALAND...cheapest plantation share...

Posted by Evergreen5101 > 2017-01-16 14:51 | Report Abuse

starperformer better swicth from hevea to dutaland...

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-16 16:42 | Report Abuse

It's share price is a reflection of it's fundamentals. SELL

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-16 16:44 | Report Abuse

A desperate selldown has been spotted! Dolly and stockraider are losing it.

Up_down

4,305 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2017-01-16 18:13 | Report Abuse

I support Evergreen after it has spent about 80 million for upgrading of the existing old machines. It's very likely top and bottom lines will start to grow in the next 6 months.

Posted by Goodluck888 > 2017-01-17 08:53 | Report Abuse

Maybe not the good times for export counter as they're facing huge pressure due to US policy changed.

CUTLOST

5,178 posts

Posted by CUTLOST > 2017-01-17 12:00 | Report Abuse

Buy on weakness..nice entry below 80cts

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-17 12:25 | Report Abuse

i am totally speechless... God knows if I edited my portfolio or not... and again sxckperformer is an farker who talked cxck.... he is so childish to do to photoshop just to "prove" that I can easily photoshop... i can see that in his world, he is filled with pessimism and never trusted what ppl showed and said...
that is very pathetic...

and i even explained why i only showed one share.. there are more shares at the bottom of my screen but i didnt capture...

nvm, before i posted that, i had a feeling that this typical loser will say something brainless like i modified the screenshot... nvm, God knows...

COME ON Sxckperformer:

Here is my challenge to u, if you have balls, pls take up (God knows and will treat this fairly to either you or I):

1) If I modified my average price for Evergreen and the % profit for Evergreen and other shares (not shown), I will die horribly today...

2) If I did not modify my average price for Evergreen and the % profit for Evergreen and other shares (not shown), you will die horribly today...

God will know and judge...

if u have balls, take up this challenge...

else get lost and dun ever talk cxck again...

typical loser.... fark off pls

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-17 12:27 | Report Abuse

i dare you to take up my challenge... come on, instead of just talking cxck....

no cxck ppl talked cxck...

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-17 12:29 | Report Abuse

only super childish ppl like sxckperformer will photoshop the share porftfolio....

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-17 12:29 | Report Abuse

COME ON.... take up my challenge... SCARED????
If scared, dun talk cxck anymore... and fark off... u r dxmn irritating with your act in editing a screenshot just to tell ppl it can be photoshopped...

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-17 12:32 | Report Abuse

see this is a typical loser...
first, accused me of being stuck...
after i showed proof (I have dared him to take up my challenge), he changed his words so fast and accused me that i modified my portfolio..

conclusion:
- sxckperformer is a typical loser who does not want to admit his mistake (by assuming i am stuck and making paper loss)... and keeps defending his mistake...

i am really sad for your parents to have such a SMALL KID like u who never admits own mistake...

just wan to win....wan to win, is ok.. but at least have to win with good reason... eat shxt la u...

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-17 12:33 | Report Abuse

i also want to win, but i win reasonably and not accused ppl just bcoz i want to win.. or manipulated words (like sxckperfomer did) to win... useless ppl

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-17 12:35 | Report Abuse

Hi Evergreen5101... if this loser dares to accept my challenge... then i will stop....
i guess he has no bxlls to accept that...

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-17 12:36 | Report Abuse

Come la.. sxckperformer.. take up my challenge if you "think" you have balls (the fact is u actually dun have)....

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-17 12:37 | Report Abuse

if not, just farking get lost... my tolerance with idixt like u has reached the limit...

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-17 14:02 | Report Abuse

The share price is a reflection of it's fundamentals. Hevea has NO GEARING & in NET CASH of RM 43.278m currently while Evergreen is in net debts of RM 238.501m

238.501m / 43.278m = 5.5 times

WOW Hevea holds real hard cash and Evergreen has 5.5 times the DEBTS of Hevea's cash holdings. Big difference right there! How many quarters are needed for Evergreen to earn and payback the debts? Hevea keeps adding up it's cash-pile. Interesting revelation? Haha!

Plz also take note that Hevea's quarterly net profits have surpassed that of Evergreen and this Evergreen has it's net profits falling for FIVE CONSECUTIVE quarters, check & compare the NP at these links:

Hevea
http://www.malaysiastock.biz/Corporate-Infomation.aspx?securityCode=5095
Evergreen
http://www.malaysiastock.biz/Corporate-Infomation.aspx?securityCode=5101

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-17 14:09 | Report Abuse

What else fake stuff u trying to prove here?

pictub.club/image/suPxiM

This is edited by me:
pictub.club/image/snFcv6

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-17 14:25 | Report Abuse

WOW from the way that Dolly writes, I can assume that he is a poser and liar. Caught him lied last time where he accused Evergreen is not RTA maker but I showed him in Evergreen's own Annual Report. Check that facts before pointing ur fingers ya. This time around, he use some edited rubbish pics to show his portfolio but too bad caught him red handed with ONE STOCK in PORTFOLIO only. LOL

slts

2,185 posts

Posted by slts > 2017-01-17 14:57 | Report Abuse

starperformer, itsn't better u spent ur
time promoting hevea since u said hevea is
so much better? those who bought evergreen
& lost is their business
it's not like ur paying for their losses

Posted by sleepybryan > 2017-01-17 15:10 | Report Abuse

i guess a loser who has no life need to keep bitching to find a reason in life :D

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-17 16:16 | Report Abuse

WOW speaking of being a loser who lost it all in Daya and Alam. LOL

Posted by sleepybryan > 2017-01-17 17:09 | Report Abuse

keep crying wanker your still trying to earn your pampers while i am happy with my moolah

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-17 18:43 | Report Abuse

Deal with it! One way or the other, it is sinking lower. Don't keep using different ID everywhere. Coward

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-18 09:45 | Report Abuse

fark off sxckperformer...
u have no balls to take up my challenge... which proves I did not edit my portfolio and you are such a coward not to take up that challenge...

u knew u are accusing me of doing the edit so you dare not take up the challenge...

since u chicken out, just fark off and get lost idixt...

before u comment more on your rubbish talk, pls just take up my challenge:

1) If I modified my average price for Evergreen and the % profit for Evergreen and other shares (not shown), I will die horribly today...

2) If I did not modify my average price for Evergreen and the % profit for Evergreen and other shares (not shown), you will die horribly today...

God will know and judge...

if u have balls, take up this challenge...

else get lost and dun ever talk cxck again...

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-18 09:45 | Report Abuse

TAKE UP MY CHALLENGE if you are 100% sure I edited my porftolio!!! farker!!

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-18 09:51 | Report Abuse

see, farker does not understand English... i snapshot just the 1st share in my portfolio and he kept accusing me to have just one share in my porftfolio...

confirmed he is a fark-up idixt...

and when did i say Evergreen is not involved in RTA? idixt.. i know evergreen 10000% more than this idixt as I have been following the company for more than 10 years.. i just said that Evergreen cannot be categorized as RTA company yet as RTA only consists of around 5% of their total revenue, whereas >80% of revenue still comes from MDF...

farker and loser keeps talking cxck but dare not take up my challenge...

why? he is a loser who does not want to lose.. just want to win.. even though he knows I did not edit my portfolio.. he still accused me just want to win... hopeless idixt...

get a life pls idxit...

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-18 09:52 | Report Abuse

I am really mad when idixt like sxckperformer accused me of editing my portfolio!!!

COME ON, TAKE UP MY CHALLENGE if you are 100% sure I edited my porftolio!!! farker!!

if not, fark off and get lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

air01557

2,511 posts

Posted by air01557 > 2017-01-18 09:53 | Report Abuse

write some facts - dont squabble here

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-18 09:57 | Report Abuse

air01557, i have given enough facts in my previous posts.. but this farker sxckperformer keeps provoking me with his cxck-talking nonsense and accusation...

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-18 09:58 | Report Abuse

and he has no balls at all to take up my challenge...

if he is 100% sure I edited my portfolio, why didn't he dare to take up the challenge?

in fact, he just ignored my challenge...

confirmed he is a loser who just want to win even though he knew he was wrong already... low life farker

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-18 10:06 | Report Abuse

Someone using different ID to shout. LOL an immature idiot.

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-18 10:06 | Report Abuse

What else fake stuff u trying to prove here?

pictub.club/image/suPxiM

This is edited by me:
pictub.club/image/snFcv6

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-18 10:08 | Report Abuse

Dolly zai, u are just stuck in Evergreen and u have ONE stock in ur portfolio. Is that why u are so nervous daily? That is why no one will believe what u defend about Evergreen because u are bias.

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-18 10:09 | Report Abuse

farker... dun talk cxck... u dun have balls is it?
why ignore my challenge?

take up my challenge first before you talk cxck..

whe is immature?
who edited my porftfolio just to show the world that it can be edited?
yes, it can be edited but God knows I did not do that.,,.

that is why i am challenging u now..

but u are such a coward and idixt who dares not take up that challenge..

so why still talking cxck now? fark off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

starperformer

1,443 posts

Posted by starperformer > 2017-01-18 10:10 | Report Abuse

If u have no new proofs to back-up your claims then plz just make less pollution everywhere.

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-18 10:11 | Report Abuse

i am nor nervious.. i am only angry when ppl manipulated statements to talk down a good share like evergreen.. so i have to defend it... do u have balls to take up my challenge?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if not, dun continue with ur cxck talk...

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-18 10:12 | Report Abuse

GOD knows it all...........

he will judge...

come on, take up my challenge if you have balls (confirmed u dun have)...

you cut off ur penxs d????

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-18 10:14 | Report Abuse

guys.. u all can see right.. this loser cum coward keeps running away from my challenge and dares not even comment about it...

if he is 100% sure i am stuck (having paper loss) and i edited my portfolio, why didnt he dare to take up my challenge?

conclusion: loser wants to win, despite knowing he was wrong in accusing me... typical loser...

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-18 10:15 | Report Abuse

new proofs??? haha.. whatever proof i gave will be accused of "edit" / "photoshop" again...

need to see u in person and then ask 4 witnesses and then i open up my computer and let you see the portfolio in person? dun talk cxck pls

leomany

56 posts

Posted by leomany > 2017-01-18 10:17 | Report Abuse

dolly, what the point of getting angry...just let the share determine the potcome.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-01-18 10:32 |

Post removed.Why?

Dolly_Chai

738 posts

Posted by Dolly_Chai > 2017-01-18 12:07 | Report Abuse

leomany, i am really angry when ppl accused me of making loss, in fact i am making money... that is a humiliation to my investment experience.. thanks for your good advice.. perhaps you are right, no need get angry at idixt like sxckperformer...

Post a Comment
Market Buzz