JCY INTERNATIONAL BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): JCY (5161)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.03 (4.08%)

Day's Change

0.705 - 0.73

Trading Volume

67 people like this.

18,893 comment(s). Last comment by mf 2 hours ago

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-09-19 12:30 | Report Abuse

i want to send u a summon, but u refuse to give me an email address.

how to send u???

i give u an email address for u to verify all the legal process and let u send summon, and u dont want.

Yippy68

1,688 posts

Posted by Yippy68 > 2017-09-19 12:30 | Report Abuse

i find no more time for this drama,i am flying to oversea this evening,. bye bye

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-09-19 12:31 | Report Abuse

i give u my lawyer's email as well for verification, do u want it???

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-09-19 12:32 | Report Abuse

Yippy68,

i give u my email alrdy, pls send ur lawyer to verify with me.

i will get my lawyer to handle the necessary.

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-09-19 12:44 | Report Abuse

dont talk so much crap and just send the email.

do u even know ur basic legal 101 first???

a summon must be delivered personally.

when the summon is handed to u, then u know what u r being sued for.

if u want to know what u r sued for, then give me a email which i can pass to , my lawyer to do the necessary,

u r wasting time, u know that???

r u such a coward in not giving me a chance to send u a summon????

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-09-19 12:47 | Report Abuse

alternatively, u can send me do a legal verification via my email address and then send me a summon personally by ur legal representative.

i already give u chance to send me summon, so pls send it.

Yippy68

1,688 posts

Posted by Yippy68 > 2017-09-19 12:54 | Report Abuse

ghost mouth, many ghost around, do not get entangled. @flyinghigh,

Doer

423 posts

Posted by Doer > 2017-09-19 15:28 | Report Abuse

It fluctuates around 525 level...any idea to enter?

paulwee

2 posts

Posted by paulwee > 2017-09-19 15:30 | Report Abuse

Hi JCY Followers,

Have a look at this investment article on WDC:

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4049872-western-digital-way-benefit-data-storage-demand-growth

The numbers shows that there's still robust demand for HDDs, underpinned by growth in cloud computing, which requires large storage sizes only HDD can provide.

Demand from consumer products continues to be robust too, thanks to HDD's relatively cheaper price per Gigabyte compared to SDDs.

Calling it a sunset industry seems premature.

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-09-19 18:40 | Report Abuse

@paulwee,

had a look at the article.

the article only said the hdd market is consolidating, but there was no mention of market expansion, only gross margin expansion. may i know which para that says that there is hdd market expansion.

the article only mentioned that is strong demand for data center data demand, no mention of any particular storage devices being dominant. so which is the dominant storage device, hdd/ssd/nand? can u direct me to the para that says hdd is the dominant device.

consumer demand for storage devices may be strong, but where r the numbers showing the breakdown of hdd/ssd/nand??? any breakdown numbers provided by???

do note that the wd also highlighted the possibility of technology/obsolescence risk.

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-09-19 18:43 | Report Abuse

flyinghigh,

talk so much but no action.

so what r u??? a coward behind the screen like ur runaway buddy yippy68 for not daring to contact me or my lawyer???

just contact me and u will know.

come on, email me.

dont talk so much.

u r such a pussy.

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-09-19 19:01 | Report Abuse

flyinghigh,

do continue with ur insultings.

i want to see how long u can last.

my lawyer is waiting to commence proceedings once i get all the necessary info from relevant parties.

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-09-19 19:13 | Report Abuse

https://www.mcmc.gov.my/legal/acts/communications-and-multimedia-act-1998-reprint-200

(1) A person who —

(a) by means of any network facilities or network service or applications service knowingly —

(i) makes, creates or solicits; and

(ii) initiates the transmission of,

any comment, request, suggestion or other communication which is obscene, indecent, false, menacing or offensive in character with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass another person; or

(b) initiates a communication using any applications service, whether continuously, repeatedly or otherwise, during which communication may or may not ensue, with or without disclosing his identity and with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any person at any number or electronic address,

commits an offence.

(2) A person who knowingly —

(a) by means of a network service or applications service provides any obscene communication for commercial purposes to any person; or

(b) permits a network service or applications service under the person 's control to be used for an activity described in paragraph (a),

commits an offence.

(3) A person who commits an offence under this section shall, on conviction,be liable to a fine not exceeding fifty thousand ringgit or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding one year or to both and shall also be liable to a further fine of one thousand ringgit for every day during which the offence is continued after conviction.

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-09-19 19:26 | Report Abuse

Latest evidence of harassment.

Posted by flyinghigh > Sep 19, 2017 06:46 PM | Report Abuse

U didn't receive enough email, no problem I call out for u again..

Quick quick quick, this woman is impatient already, don't lose the chance of getting benefit from a rich old woman... get rich fast.. safer than anything.

just contact joetay at below email address... no harm try... just tell her u are flyinghigh or yippy she will entertain u..

coolingwater79@yahoo.co.uk,

TQ to get rid of this leech from us n enjoy... hahahahahahah

jerrynyew

137 posts

Posted by jerrynyew > 2017-09-19 21:14 | Report Abuse

这里不是讨论jcy股票的吗?
怎么讨论官司了 晕

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-09-19 21:18 | Report Abuse

lol....

u can now also learn basic legal knowledge in jcy forum.

一举两得

Doer

423 posts

Posted by Doer > 2017-09-19 21:29 | Report Abuse

oooi! Those conflict pls leave la...

Posted by MoneyFace88 > 2017-09-19 21:41 | Report Abuse

I saw an article about 2 to 3 people quarreling over JCY and decided to spend 10 min to do some analysis about JCY. Past 4 quarters revenue hovering around 390 mil to 413 million , no growth at all. Net profit is declining , Net profit margin is also declining from Q1 2% to Q2 0.7% to now Q3 -2.6% , making loss
PE at 33.23 , NTA 0.539 vs price of 0.525 today.

The most wonderful thing seems to be its dividend yield of 9.52% leh

jerrynyew

137 posts

Posted by jerrynyew > 2017-09-19 21:59 | Report Abuse

这样的情况不知道是要持有还是卖出亏死我

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-09-19 22:41 | Report Abuse

second evidence

Posted by flyinghigh > Sep 19, 2017 10:33 PM | Report Abuse

Quick quick quick, this woman is impatient already, don't lose the chance of getting benefit from a rich old woman... get rich fast.. safer than anything.

just contact joetay at below email address... no harm try... just tell her u are flyinghigh or yippy she will entertain u..

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-09-19 22:44 | Report Abuse

pls continue with ur insulting so that i can compile a full report of ur continuing harassment to the site admin and at same time ask my lawyer to request site owner to release ur ip detail so that mcmc can trace u.

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-09-19 22:44 | Report Abuse

third evidence of the day.

osted by flyinghigh > Sep 19, 2017 10:42 PM | Report Abuse

This place actually very peaceful n nice, but since those ppl come in n attack Calvin, those with self esteem had left without a word after I told them, when they attack CAlvin, they also offends jcy's investors.. n don't do what u don't like on to others..

But this woman continue n kept challenging ppl non stop for a few days, brainlessly n want ppl to agree with her. She is too free n lonely, please take her with u if u think u need a woman to yell at U all the time... her email is

coolingwater79@yahoo.co,uk

TQ.

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-09-19 22:46 | Report Abuse

i m not joking with u and ur friend yippy68 this morning abt reporting u to admin.

to feedback
To who it may concern,

Due to some differences in opinions on a particular stock, 2 forum members have been insulting me and now 1 of them is implying personal threats on my personal safety.

The forum concerned is JCY International on klsei3investor and the 2 members concerned are with the nickname yippie68 and flyinghigh.

specifically yippie68 has threaten me with the following words:

Posted by Yippy68 > Sep 18, 2017 07:30 PM | Report Abuse

you wll regret to say my name again.

while flyinghigh has insulted me with the following words:

Posted by flyinghigh > Sep 18, 2017 05:13 PM | Report Abuse

This Bdog is just like the blind touching elephant's ear n said the elephant looks like a fan.. then kept barking all the time non stop until ppl come out, then she kept arguing who would argue with her.. even Calvin so patient also cant stand her n took her as psycho... She is looking for ppl to quarrel esp Calvin...

The only way to stop Bdog from barking here is to shooooo her off, U cant talk sense to an idiot..

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-09-19 22:47 | Report Abuse

i also make a new report as well.

to feedback
To who it may concern,

Despite the administration taking action on the member, flyinghigh, by removing some of his/her offensive postings, he/she, together with the member, Yippy are still harassing me continuously and insulting me.

Even after i told them that i reported them to administration and would commence legal actions against them once my lawyer can verify their identity via their emails, their behavior continues non-stop.

Posted by joetay > Sep 19, 2017 08:57 AM | Report Abuse X

i alrdy reported u and yippy68 to admin.

can u also give me ur email address so that my lawyer can get in touch with u.

Posted by flyinghigh > Sep 19, 2017 11:41 AM | Report Abuse

U deserve to be insulted bec U don't listen to proper words... U are either attacking CAlvin or U are hired by MM to sing down price so that they can collect slowly n most likely something good is coming out...

The Admin should not allow ppl to continuously non stop with this kind of action... but their standard of judgement only base on whether the words are insulting or not, not base on what is behind it...

I'm very busy but cant stand U that's Y I post..

Posted by flyinghigh > Sep 19, 2017 12:35 PM | Report Abuse

U are the 1 want keep talking about lawyer to get to us. I have no time to play with u.. U want to sue there must be a valid reason.. so U should send summon, so simply also don't know.. my goodness, am I talking a humane being with slightest intelligence???

Posted by flyinghigh > Sep 19, 2017 06:42 PM | Report Abuse

furthermore, flyinghigh has also insulted the administration of this site by imply that your department is bias and impartial in handling this matter via the below statement.

The Admin should not allow ppl to continuously non stop with this kind of action... but their standard of judgement only base on whether the words are insulting or not, not base on what is behind it...

if such behavior are tolerated, would this be beneficial to the development of the forum when such forummers are allowed to post insulting and harassing posts uncheck?

I would like the relevant department to look into the matter and take the appropriate actions to discourage such anti-social behavior.

Thx

Regards,

JoeTay

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-09-19 22:49 | Report Abuse

so u and yippy68 continue on with all these, my lawyer can request the site owner to release ur ip so that mcmc can trace u and my lawyer can issue the legal summon for harassment.

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-09-19 22:51 | Report Abuse

u and yippy68 want to try see if my lawyer can get the site admin to release ur ip address for harassment???

i m not joking when i say i have my lawyer on standby.

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-09-19 23:07 | Report Abuse

dont act nice with me now by deleting out ur insulting words.

u continue on with any more harassment and i will have enough to ask admin for the steps to get ur ip via my lawyer.

u want to play???

ur friend yippy68 is playing smart by running away early when he sensed something is seriously big abt me while some forummers alrdy warn u, but u still persists on blindly and doing the provocations.

so now i have no choice but to do the needed.

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-09-20 00:38 | Report Abuse

Fourth evidence of the day.

u deleted the previous postings insulting me, pls dont delete them as my lawyer need them as firm proof of u harassing me.

but i suppose this copy and paste can serve as circumstantial evidence.

Posted by flyinghigh > Sep 19, 2017 10:49 PM | Report Abuse

This place actually very peaceful n nice, but since those ppl come in n attack Calvin, those with self esteem had left without a word after I told them, when they attack CAlvin, they also offends jcy's investors.. n don't do what u don't like on to others..

But this woman continue n kept challenging ppl non stop for a few days, brainlessly n want ppl to agree with her. She is too free n lonely, please take her with u if u think u need a woman to yell at U all the time... her email is

TQ.

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-09-20 08:47 | Report Abuse

this flyinghigh and yippy68 talk so loud but dare not walk the talk.

now we all know that this 2 ids r a bunch of cowards/jokers. so i think we wont be seeing this 2 ids for a long while.

yippy68 runs away so fast once he smells something is wrong and give subtle warning that i m a big, bad ghost yet flyinghigh thinks
he is really going overseas, treating the warning as a joke and still continue provoking me.

Posted by Yippy68 > Sep 19, 2017 12:30 PM | Report Abuse

i find no more time for this drama,i am flying to oversea this evening,. bye bye

Posted by Yippy68 > Sep 19, 2017 12:54 PM | Report Abuse

ghost mouth, many ghost around, do not get entangled. @flyinghigh,

Posted by flyinghigh > Sep 19, 2017 02:39 PM | Report Abuse

tq, yippy have a safe journey... she don't know anything about law... dont worry, she will be entangled by some 1 n leave us alone soon.. hahahaha

now flyinghigh is so scared that he deleted all his insulting comments on me except one.

lol

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-09-20 17:58 | Report Abuse

now one good piece of evidence for my lawyer.

even though my email is publicly available now, u r promoting it without my consent. there by u r still harassing me according to s233 of mcmc act.

(1) A person who —

(a) by means of any network facilities or network service or applications service knowingly —

(i) makes, creates or solicits; and

(ii) initiates the transmission of,

any comment, request, suggestion or other communication which is obscene, indecent, false, menacing or offensive in character with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass another person;

(b) initiates a communication using any applications service, whether continuously, repeatedly or otherwise, during which communication may or may not ensue, with or without disclosing his identity and with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any person at any number or electronic address,

lol

Posted by flyinghigh > Sep 20, 2017 05:48 PM | Report Abuse

joetay email, if u are as lonely n as busybody as her, email her in:

calvintaneng

55,000 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-09-21 00:53 | Report Abuse

Flyinghigh is a hero in Calvin's eye.

KUDOS TO OUR FRIEND FLYINGHIGH!!

laosai

156 posts

Posted by laosai > 2017-09-21 22:10 | Report Abuse

So many promoters why still drop? Flood cause plant closure?

Yippy68

1,688 posts

Posted by Yippy68 > 2017-09-22 14:03 | Report Abuse

@haahaa , thank you to convey @flyinghill message. i am very sad he has been suspended., truly, how can a culprit escape when victim suffered. Some one took pages of this forum to repeat threatening taking legal action on tiny little issue, it was not been told to stop.
One may said i am a coward and ran away like an idiot, but mind you to find out who am i before all this warning come forward to me, a warning to harm me is just a chicken feed to me, i faced life threat by enemy to protect your security for decades, you may not know... god is great, karma will take place soon. @fljinghigh and i are trying to protect the benefit of hundred of JCY share holders, i do not understand why he is suspended, Should i be suspended as well?

@calvin, great you are still alive. thank god for you are safe..

TheContrarian

9,079 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2017-09-22 14:42 | Report Abuse

Yippy one of the top 30 shareholders of Bplant and army veteran?

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-09-22 17:00 | Report Abuse

i wonder why so many flyinghigh supporters r not starting a blog supporting and highlighting this letter purportedly by him/her

really interesting......

lol.....

talking is useless, action is more important.

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-09-22 23:00 | Report Abuse

@fryingpie also insulted alot of ppl whenever they disagree with him/her.

laosai

156 posts

Posted by laosai > 2017-09-23 10:46 | Report Abuse

Agree hdd is sunset industry. 30-40 sen sure to come. Loss QR already a warning sign.

laosai

156 posts

Posted by laosai > 2017-09-23 10:48 | Report Abuse

17-Aug-2017 30-Jun-2017 390,200 -12,974 -9,984 -9,984 -2.56% -0.89% -0.48 0.75 0.5385 -164.80% 65.09%
https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/stk/fin/5161.jsp

laosai

156 posts

Posted by laosai > 2017-09-23 10:48 | Report Abuse

Loss RM 10 million is just a tip of iceberg. More loss expected in Nov qtr.

PTM2017

8 posts

Posted by PTM2017 > 2017-09-24 17:45 | Report Abuse

I top up some too at 0.52.
I m so surprised that why ppl so daring to ask others to buy or dump a share.
To me everything is possible, good stock can turned bad overnight and vice versa.
So buy at your own risk and pray for the best.

newbie4444

1,264 posts

Posted by newbie4444 > 2017-09-24 17:55 | Report Abuse

sifus the notebook I am currently using to type for i3 posting is the same I bought 8 years ago and hard disk only change 1 time last year. Why sifus notebook so lousy that require hdd changing every quarter?

Yippy68

1,688 posts

Posted by Yippy68 > 2017-09-25 03:37 | Report Abuse

if we feel so pessimistic for a loss of 10 million in a quarter, then just refer to the year 2013, all 4 quarter made up a loss of 60 ,millions, 2016 three quarter loss up to 46 millions, JCY still sailing through, We need some business sense to know how to run business. Balance sheet at the end of 4 quarters or yearly report and result should be the guild line of the company performance. not a quarter. next quarter my be so good..i am optimistic.

Yippy68

1,688 posts

Posted by Yippy68 > 2017-09-25 03:53 | Report Abuse

0.52 is considered cheap now., i added to make my average become lower. my selling TP is now adjusted to 0.60 for good gain. no way it will reach 78 sen or fall back to 26 sen .50% up or down.

Posted by Ah Kow, Ali dan Muthu > 2017-09-27 11:57 | Report Abuse

lower get lower... 46 cents coming..

sasword

1,151 posts

Posted by sasword > 2017-09-28 09:36 | Report Abuse

No lan use posting article supporting sunset goreng stock, kena trap is kena trap, juz admit it or keep becoming "smart" long term kena trap investor

Posted by Ng Shu Tsung > 2017-09-28 15:33 | Report Abuse

I came here to read about why JCY going down as I bought at 68sen. Almost gave me a heart attack reading the war until there is a mention of lawyers. I have whatsapp Calvin for his input. Maybe this is a sign I should not gamble in the share market anymore since I only got only 3% of my wealth invested.

jerrynyew

137 posts

Posted by jerrynyew > 2017-09-28 20:27 | Report Abuse

卖了又亏不卖他一直掉 不知道几时才会升 打算在0.50在买进不知道还会在掉到无底洞吗

Yippy68

1,688 posts

Posted by Yippy68 > 2017-09-29 01:04 | Report Abuse

welcome @flyinghigh back to i3. i think @ joetay is also been suspended as i have not seen her for a long time. the air is so clean this few days, thank you Admin, you has been fair and done a good job,thank you.

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-09-29 10:12 | Report Abuse

flyinghigh,

if u think that u r being unfairly punished, u can start a blog to defend urself.

it is not the first time u insulted others who disagreed with u.

below is 1 proof:

Stock: [HENGYUAN]: HENGYUAN REFINING CO BHD
Sep 7, 2017 10:55 PM | Report Abuse

u are very pitiful u know paper, u think u win, u got no fren at all bec u smell like shit with your dirty mouth...

now only 1 know, icon8888 had really done a good deed for ppl to attack u, last time I thot he was bad n sympathized u but then the real bad dog is u not him...

i noted that u see no wrong in posting solicitation messages with personal email, so will u do it again????

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-09-29 10:13 | Report Abuse

yippy68,

instead of thinking i have been suspended, why dont u think of how to save ur jcy???

as i understand, u boasted of having bot alot of jcy at 0.58 and now at 0.51, u must have taken a big loss in the past 2 mths.

Stock: [JCY]: JCY INTERNATIONAL BERHAD
Aug 3, 2017 04:13 AM | Report Abuse

1985, should get some at 57,5 to average down. my cost is 58.3, buying to average down to 58

instead of blaming others for the fall, why dont u blame urself????

lol

Post a Comment