JCY INTERNATIONAL BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): JCY (5161)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.03 (4.08%)

Day's Change

0.705 - 0.73

Trading Volume

67 people like this.

18,893 comment(s). Last comment by mf 2 hours ago

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-09-29 11:22 | Report Abuse

so flyinghigh,

how much have u lost on jcy so far???

u bot at 60 sens???

lol......

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-09-29 12:57 | Report Abuse

so flyinghigh,

what price did u buy jcy at????

i suppose it must have been tough watching it fall all the way from 60 sens to 51 sens within 2 mths.

lol.........

Yippy68

1,688 posts

Posted by Yippy68 > 2017-09-30 03:46 | Report Abuse

being old, i admit i do not have so much strength and stamina to argue to quarrel.,even fight.

being old , i believe Karma, as a human being, we must learn that every one also has a limit of tolerance and patient, try not to cross his bottom line,

being 40 years in the market, i made enough to stay a comfortable house ,in a place where i just walk in to play a round of golf, drive some good cars, and enjoy my good life,

being a successful trader i have made many many thousand from JCY, and many more from other counters. so whether i make more from JCY or lose it back all entire my money, no one to worry about me. if he /she worry for no reason, i call that person a busy body.

my humble advice, enough is enough, LEAVE ME ALONE, Just take care of yourself well, less stepping to people territories, less interference , make good money and live well.

i say this in general, no name mentioned, no intention to hurt anyone in particular., Solely an advice, do you all agree guys? thank you.

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-09-30 09:37 | Report Abuse

lol........

i can smell desperation here.

seems like any gains made previously by playing this counter will be given back to the market bit by bit.

is it a case of karma or just bad judgement call????

btw, flyinghigh, is ur mother a women???

i really feel sorry for aunty

u seems to enjoy demeaning women whenever someone disagree with u despite the person being a he.

Stock: [COMCORP]: COMINTEL CORPORATION BHD
Jun 26, 2016 10:24 PM | Report Abuse

Kukumanis aiyoh,, that old maid made stupid analogy when the environmental conditions are different!!! scientists will tell u that kind of comparison is STUPID!!!

26/06/2016 22:04

forgive her, her mind retard aledy, kekeke..
30/09/2017 08:54

calvintaneng

55,000 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-09-30 09:41 | Report Abuse

Posted by flyinghigh > Sep 29, 2017 01:16 PM | Report Abuse

ADMIN, SHOW YOUR FAIRNESS!!!

SUSPEND THIS JOETAY FOR KEPT HARASSING AND PROVOKING ME. THIS IS A KIND OF ABUSING ALSO; UNLESS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS MEANT BY HARASSING.

Good morning flyinghigh

You are correct!

i3 Admin should read all joetay comments very carefully & then the truth will clearly surface!

Yippy68

1,688 posts

Posted by Yippy68 > 2017-09-30 10:38 | Report Abuse

hahaha, 40 years in this market, no need anyone to teach me, i am smart enough to add JCY this whole week at 51/51.5 to average down to 52.5 sen,now,. A rich investor has plentiful of cash to invest ,not the empty drum live like a Nato. Go every forum of every counter making havoc.
i will inform you how much i made once the game is over since you are really a busy body, want to know everything about people affair..

The difference between successful people and unsuccessful people::

successful people with good karma will love to see everyone to be successful like me.,

unsuccessful people been failure in their track record due to their bad mouth and karma will continue to curse people to be failed., like the KURANG AJAR.

i do not blame this person but the parent who has badly bought her up .

stop it soonest , god will bless good karma to you and your beloved parent. i wish you good luck and well..

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-09-30 11:33 | Report Abuse

40 yrs sounds more like 4mths.

in the stock market, there is no karma, just bad judgement call.

i wonder how much paper loss if one bot 1m of jcy @ 58sens has now???

i think it is abt 70k????

lol............

Yippy68

1,688 posts

Posted by Yippy68 > 2017-09-30 12:23 | Report Abuse

a rich guy like me with all the cash do know how to average down.when price is dirt cheap.. read my posting carefully, when a person who like to see people losing, that is planting of bad karma. when i made wrong judgement and lose money ,that is call mistake.LOL

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-09-30 14:18 | Report Abuse

so flyinghigh,

beside insulting others and demeaning women, what other things can u do well at???

we obviously know stock picking is not something u do well.

anyway, another example of u demeaning women in another comment.

so tell me, did u a woman really beat u up that badly irl that u must demean even ur own mother???

lol.....

Stock: [DRBHCOM]: DRB-HICOM BHD
Jun 21, 2016 05:15 PM | Report Abuse

Old woman pls don't blur blur at me lah, go and blur with your child if you have one, today most shares are down due to brexit uncertainty lah..

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-09-30 14:19 | Report Abuse

btw, how much did u lose in jcy so far, flyinghigh????

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2017-09-30 15:09 | Report Abuse

this stock from day 1 ipo down until down. I tot at 1.00 is cheap buy and hold for 6 months down to 80cts cut loss in 2014. if bought unisem at that time same price now would be kaya. this is a useless stock

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-09-30 15:25 | Report Abuse

@ilmu

i would like to discuss sensibly, but apparently, flyinghigh and a 4mth old refuse to discuss sensibly.

@ilmu and @apolloang,

on hdd tech, the latest innovation besides glass nitrates is using nitrogen tunneling during the production process. however, as the cost of using nitrogen tunneling is prohibitive, glass nitrates might be a better option.

however, due to physical limitations of hdd such as access time and latency, ssd has the edge over hdd.

even if hdd has increased storage size, will it be able to overcome the physical limitation of access time and latency????

TheContrarian

9,079 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2017-09-30 15:26 | Report Abuse

Can JCY diversify into production of SSD?

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2017-09-30 15:39 | Report Abuse

me sampai mati also will not buy this stock already.it's like u pick a lady cannot gam u so change another. this stock cannot gam me,so I abandon her....haha.even up also cannot up much one this counter.slow coach and also paid up too much hard to push

GGecko

1,937 posts

Posted by GGecko > 2017-09-30 15:52 | Report Abuse

equating stocks with women..

telusdansuci

1,676 posts

Posted by telusdansuci > 2017-09-30 15:53 | Report Abuse

Belum cuba itu kaunter belum tahu , sudah cuba baru cakap tak mahu . Tengok Press Metal , sudah cuba hari-hari pun mahu . Saya sudah cuba itu kaunter lebih kurang 6 tahun daripada listing sampai last year , tengok lagi mahu atau tak mahu itu kaunter .

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-09-30 15:55 | Report Abuse

@TheContrarian,

the possibility is always there, but the financing to set up a ssd plant and the tech required r way beyond the ability of jcy.

to illustrate how much of a technical leap between hdd and ssd, a hdd uses a mechanical actuator to access the rotating magnetic storage media while there is no need of such a actuator in ssd since it is using silicon.

secondly, even if the basic technical barrier can be overcome, there r many bigger and more tech advanced ssd makers out there.

thirdly, setting up a ssd plant is not cheap, at least usd1bln minimum.

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-09-30 15:56 | Report Abuse

good analogy, apolloang.

lol...........

Thkent91

195 posts

Posted by Thkent91 > 2017-09-30 18:16 | Report Abuse

AR in hdd format? ahhahaha.. you know what are you talking about or not?

TheContrarian

9,079 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2017-09-30 18:27 | Report Abuse

Eh Calvin, HDD = Hard Disk Drive

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-09-30 21:21 | Report Abuse

flyinghigh,

what else can u do besides insulting others and demeaning women online???

so did a woman beat u up so badly irl that u have no choice but to demean women in general???

so is ur mother a woman???

or did ur irl gf left u becos of ur attitude or even if u have one???

irl, we all know that u r a just a useless boy who only know how to insult others behind a screen.

much like how a 4 mth old trying to be someone with 40 yrs of useless experience.

lol......

Kukumanis aiyoh,, that old maid made stupid analogy when the environmental conditions are different!!! scientists will tell u that kind of comparison is STUPID!!!

26/06/2016 22:04

forgive her, her mind retard aledy, kekeke..

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-09-30 23:00 | Report Abuse

so flyinghigh,

did ur gf left u or did u even have 1 irl????

do u demean ur mother, the woman who gave birth to u as well???

at the rate jcy is falling, u must have lost alot.

no wonder u have to resort to insulting others while also demeaning women.

u r not helping jcy with all ur insults, u know???

at the rate u keep on insulting, when will jcy's price recover to 70sens since u r driving away all buying interest for the stock???

lol............

Yippy68

1,688 posts

Posted by Yippy68 > 2017-10-01 07:18 | Report Abuse

jcy c2 expired on 16 OCT2017. we see after 16 Oct, then we decide our money .. My entry is not 100 but 52.5 hope it will cross this figure. but if it fall to 32,5 .i will not touch JCY again my whole life. i will cut lost and leave BURSA for good..
may be, @joe is willing to tell me how much he made till date from bursa, usually we ask about how much you made, never question how much you lose. if you made more than me, i will take advice from you from today and you will be my SIFU, i will let you manage my fund.

I admit you are so smart, so knowledgeable, may be very rich now after making millions from BURSA, Soon you will be better than my respected SIfu OTB. and respected rich old man KYY

i believe you.always win when ever you invest, because you know how to make very good judgement, and never make mistake one. i think you also invest in Dutaland, i also have money there, since you are there , i feel very safe.lah.

Last but not least, i admire your parent very lucky to have this child so brilliant . so smart ,so good in writing also leh..I wish to meet your dad to have a round of golf with me one day, he play? i praise you all the way, you are prefect. Please do not question my sincerity . Thank you.

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-10-01 10:04 | Report Abuse

my own fund is enough for me to manage alone, so i m not interested in taking on outside.

the reason i engage in discussions is to look from different angles, not to engage in senseless demeaning insults.

i have my fair share of gains which outweigh my losses, but i see no point in talking abt them except to put off some persistent questionings.

i didnt punt on dutaland. instead, i punted on iwc late last yr @ 80 sens b4 unwinding all @ 240 sens.

yes, maybe we can play a round of golf. but first, let me get pass my handicap test.

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2017-10-01 10:30 | Report Abuse

I prefer butaland than jcy anyway.....hehe

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-10-01 17:25 | Report Abuse

flyinghigh,

besides insulting others and demeaning women in particular, what else can u do well???

so tell me, irl do u insult ur mother as well or any women????

can u even present a buy idea for jcy???

ever since u started insulting on the 9/13, jcy has came down from 55sens to 51.5sens. those investment banks doing jcy call warrants must give u a prize for doing such a good job in driving down the price just by insulting.

therefore, the more u insult in this forum without presenting compelling reason for a jcy buy, the more jcy will drop.

and therefore the more money u lose.

really is karma for all ur insulting of many forummers here.

so dont worry, for every insult u posts on jcy, i will give u a short reply to help u in continuing the insulting. so anyone reading ur insults will know jcy is not a stock worth buying.

u r basically killing jcy.

lol...........

Yippy68

1,688 posts

Posted by Yippy68 > 2017-10-01 19:23 | Report Abuse

for the sake of JCY and the interest of the majority, i appeal to all who have involved to come to a stop in this war of words, it has lasted for nearly a month, this definitely has caused the price of JCY to become unstable and causing many investors to keep a side , their confident in supporting JCY may also been disturbed, it is very bad and unfair for people who are truly investor in this counter like most of us.

@flyinghigh, you has been suspended , it was really unfair for Admin to do that ,fortunately they realized their mistake and quickly they lifted the suspension. as an investor, i have the same feeling like you when someone who actually do not hold any share at all come in to this forum and started to write unnecessary negative comments, until the confident of true share holder became shattered., that hurt us and we reacted , It is natural of the behavior of human to defense..

@Joetay, i have eventually made you admit that you are neither share holder of JCY and DUTALAND, but why should you be here to cause all unnecessary frictions.

let me be frank to you that you may be able to write so well but in some of the postings, you has been making defamatory statement that you may be sued. but i just like to forgive and forget as my Lawyer friend said, no point to go further.

Please give due respect to people who truly has made millions after 40 years in this market, living in a big house and driving 3 luxury expensive cars, given education to his children some up to doctorate level. you are still far away from my statue in the society and definitely you are not even 5% of what i have. so, the statement of how about a four months old try to live a 40 years
useless experience did hurt me. one day if really i can have a golf session with you , i will share with you my life story.

we are allowed to make mistake as we are not GOD, no saint, but do learn from the mistake and never allow the same mistake to go on.

To both my friends.@flyinghigh and @joetay, i wish we put an end to this quarrel, and look forward to our big profit in individual counter and go back to where we belongs..no win and no loss. To all who has been following this drama, sorry, the curtain is down and the word END appeared.

Tomorrow is another day of bright sunshine for JCY, Let market decide his price. I have no intention to hurt anyone feeling, i truly wish we just quiet down. Thank you all..

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2017-10-01 20:27 | Report Abuse

y? no good also must say good ar? lie to people to gain support ar? like this later bad karma lo

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-10-01 20:39 | Report Abuse

very well said, apolloang.

btw, apolloang has a verifiable 40 yrs experience.

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-10-01 21:04 | Report Abuse

btw, it seems like this is not the first time u got banned. u were banned abt 4 mths ago, rite???

CHRISSYCONN
May 30, 2017 05:44 PM | Report Abuse

duit, nobody flag u by right they wont notice what... I don't think they block u, for what?

last time I kena block bec kena flag so much by eagle...

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-10-01 21:05 | Report Abuse

so continue with the insults and twisted logic flyinghigh.

the more insults u hurl, the more money u lose.

and the many forummers who were insulted by u previously will be very happy for u.

i dont care anyone makes/loses money, but for u, i feel happy for u that u r losing so much money in jcy call warrants.

lol........

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2017-10-01 21:07 | Report Abuse

no lah 32 years only

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-10-01 21:09 | Report Abuse

but still more than me and urs is verifiable, apolloang.

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-10-01 21:09 | Report Abuse

so flyinghigh, pls do more insults.

tomorrow jcy will perhaps reach new lows.

and on manners, i think u r seriously lacking in them.

do u want me to paste all ur insults here???

lol........

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-10-01 21:20 | Report Abuse

flyinghigh,

now we can confirm u failed ur basic trading 101.

do u even know what is price drop without volume first????

go read up ur basic trading 101.

lol..........

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-10-01 21:22 | Report Abuse

let me post the one of the flyinghigh's posts which admin removed

Posted by flyinghigh > Nov 13, 2016 08:42 PM |

Post removed. Why?

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/forum/600108625.jsp

so why was this post removed???

what insult did u give????

lol.....

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-10-01 21:28 | Report Abuse

so flyinghigh,

why do u insult women so much???

Stock: [DRBHCOM]: DRB-HICOM BHD
Jun 17, 2016 11:01 PM | Report Abuse

Thurday that gila old woman SPECIAL, kept singing down the price the whole day, one woman show nobody bother about her.

gila means crazy in the malay language.

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-10-01 21:28 | Report Abuse

we need u to continue the insulting so that jcy price can go lower tomorrow.

pls dont disappoint us.

lol...........

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-10-01 21:30 | Report Abuse

pls go on with the insults.

tomorrow u can lose more money and those being insulted by u will feel happy.

do u want me to start a blog celebrating for u???

lol...........

Stock: [HENGYUAN]: HENGYUAN REFINING CO BHD
Sep 7, 2017 10:55 PM | Report Abuse

u are very pitiful u know paper, u think u win, u got no fren at all bec u smell like shit with your dirty mouth...

now only 1 know, icon8888 had really done a good deed for ppl to attack u, last time I thot he was bad n sympathized u but then the real bad dog is u not him...

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-10-01 21:40 | Report Abuse

r u sure ur account was not suspended???

as we all know, the first comment u got back from ur suspension was on 28/9.

there were no comments from u at all since 20/9 to 28/9.

we can all see from ur profile,

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/cube/post/flyingkite.jsp

Stock: [JCY]: JCY INTERNATIONAL BERHAD
Sep 28, 2017 01:00 PM | Report Abuse

Thank you very much and appreciated, haa, Calvin, Yipp, Ilmu n who I might have miss, for stand besides me when I was being punished unreasonably..

Everybody knew how the Harasser, Joetay had been running wild kept harassing ppl esp, me until I could not take it then only I reciprocated.

1. Those word such as Bdog could be taken as insult to the harasser n it could mean anything else.

2. Joetay had kept threatening us with Law suit, including life threatening; n she kept harassing me by insulting me not a man to force me to give her my email or reply to her email. Since, she wants ppl to email her so much n I am not interested to fool around with her, I have to ask for help from the other ppl to email her. Am I wrong?

I am not really harap to come over i3, in fact, lately I seldom comments until this fellow come n continuously sing down our shares. So it would be alright for me if the Admin want to close down my account, after reading my post. He is very welcome to do so.

Stock: [KGROUP]: KEY ALLIANCE GROUP BHD
Sep 20, 2017 12:39 PM | Report Abuse

buy, if drop some more, support at 12 cts, if drop below buy. wait for Oct, ecommerce trend then sell....

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-10-01 21:49 | Report Abuse

flyinghigh,

can u be more consistent with ur story???

btw, when were u first suspended???

4mths ago???

must be a record to get suspended twice within 4mths.

u shld be proud of urself.

lol...........

CHRISSYCONN

duit, nobody flag u by right they wont notice what... I don't think they block u, for what?

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-10-01 21:53 | Report Abuse

insult more, then tomorrow jcy can fall even more this week,

ur mother must be sad in giving birth to a son who only knows how to insult women.

so do u insult ur mother irl??? i know for sure u have no gf irl.

lol.........

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-10-01 22:02 | Report Abuse

flyinghigh,

pls insult more.

the more u insult, the more interest investors will have in selling jcy.

so, tell us, why were u suspended in may17??? u havent told us why.

CHRISSYCONN

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-10-01 22:03 | Report Abuse

flyinghigh

tomorrow, u will continue pushing down the price of jcy with ur insults, ok???

lol..........

Yippy68

1,688 posts

Posted by Yippy68 > 2017-10-01 22:33 | Report Abuse

my apologies to spark off this bigger war, i know the shape of a piece of rock can change, but not human character.

arguments drag out as one is too stubborn to forgive and the other one is too proud to apologize,

@ appoloang, i admirer your 32 years of verifiable experience, usually result is more importance.

this mission, admit not easy and admit i failed. i quit and good bye.

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2017-10-01 22:58 | Report Abuse

I find this stock very boring,i only share this experience cos I own this stock before.instead of buying unisem I chose jcy which I pick the wrong one.both almost same price but now so big difference.this stock I don't think it will down much but also won't up much.the range likely 45cts-60cts for the next 6 months

calvintaneng

55,000 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-10-01 23:05 | Report Abuse

Why push down Jcy for Calvin to buy cheap?

So good!

You guys should go and save those fellas now up in Jaks hot air balloon.

They all need to be saved less Jaks crashed like Xinquan

TheContrarian

9,079 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2017-10-01 23:09 | Report Abuse

People buy this stock mainly because of regular dividend payouts. However Company must perform in order to maintain dividend payments.

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2017-10-01 23:10 | Report Abuse

cannot lah tan sri calvin.....jaks cannot down like xinquan.i didn't buy jaks but I don't think can down so much unless whole market crash.

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-10-02 06:14 | Report Abuse

for calvin, who still receives his ar in hdd format, jcy is indeed a suitable stock for him.

so how cheap do u want it to be, calvin???

i will get flyinghigh and a 4mth masquerading as a 40 yrs here to push it lower for u

lol...........

Post a Comment