PETRONAS CHEMICALS GROUP BHD

KLSE (MYR): PCHEM (5183)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.03 (0.52%)

Day's Change

5.70 - 5.84

Trading Volume

10 people like this.

4,266 comment(s). Last comment by Plantermen 14 hours ago

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-05 16:19 | Report Abuse

Put it this way loh...despite Philip desperation promotion of Pchem, Raider bet this Pchem stock is a so so investment cannot even beat speculative sapnrg if u bet 1 yr loh...!!

Don believe just mark raider words loh...today price Pchem Rm 9.19 v sapnrg rm 0.315 and check it over 1 yr on 4-3-2019 loh.....!!

mamatede

3,950 posts

Posted by mamatede > 2019-03-05 20:37 | Report Abuse

with samur up and running, next quarter will still record decent growth in profit.

mamatede

3,950 posts

Posted by mamatede > 2019-03-06 16:56 | Report Abuse

See the link for pchem progress. Are you guys excited ?

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-03-07 06:53 | Report Abuse

I don't have Facebook.

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-03-07 06:55 | Report Abuse

I promote PCHEM much less desperately than your desperation promotion of INSAS. Don't believe? Look at your promotion of INSAS in every page? But how much it goes up? Malu lo.

probability

14,481 posts

Posted by probability > 2019-03-07 23:19 | Report Abuse

Petronas Chemicals to venture into specialty chemicals

Tuesday, 21 Aug 2018

https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2018/08/21/petronas-chemicals-to-venture-into-specialty-chemicals/

KUALA LUMPUR: Petronas Chemicals Group Bhd will venture into specialty chemicals segment to diversify its portfolio and also future proof its business.

Petronas Chemicals managing director/CEO, Datuk Sazali Hamzah said on Tuesday: “We are currently performing feasibility studies for our next phase of growth beyond 2020 in further downstream value chain at our existing facilities."

He said the company aspired to create options for growth by investing in innovative and breakthrough technologies through seed capital.

"We are also evaluating potential technology collaboration through mergers & acquisitions,” he said in a statement.

Petronas Chemicals also sought to strengthen its position as a regional market leader when it launched 10 new brands on Tuesday at the Asia Petrochemical Industry Conference 2018 (APIC 2018).

The integrated chemicals producer said the brands were for its existing and upcoming isononanol, polymer and shale inhibitor products.

The 10 new brands are Petronas INA-9 for its isononanol product; Petronas Propelinas Homopolymer, Petronas Propelinas Copolymer and Petronas Propelinas Terpolymer for its polypropylene products.

The Petronas Etilinas Petlin is for its low-density polyethylene products; petronas Etilinas Alfatene and Petronas Etilinas Metalene for its linear low-density polyethylene products.

As for the Petronas Etinilas Chrom and Petronas Etilinas Trimod, they are its high-density polyethylene products; and Petronas Glyde for its shale inhibitor product.

Sazali was very excited about the branding of its existing as well as the upcoming products from its petrochemical plants in the Pengerang Integrated Complex (PIC).

“These brands will carry the trust that we have built towards our good quality products and services delivered by Petronas Chemical to its customers,” he said.

Sazali was positive with the current and upcoming growth projects that would further strengthen its position as a regional market leader.

“These projects will significantly grow our nameplate capacity from the current 12.7 million mtpa to 14.6 million mtpa by 2020.

Petronas Chemicals said Petronas INA-9 is a C9 oxo-alcohol that is mainly used for the production of plasticiser for a wide range of applications namely in automotive, wires and cables as well as flooring.

Petronas Glyde is a glycol based drilling fluid additive specially designed for water-based drilling mud. Glyde improves shale stability, reduces mud-related drilling issues, and is environmentally friendly.

As for the other eight brands for polymer, the Petronas Propelinas grades provide extra mechanical strength and processability, while the Petronas Etilinas grades are the first-in-Asia using the Innovene-G technology for the production of superior linear low-density polyethylene. Previously, the group had only three polymer brands representing three different grades.

Now, Petronas Chemicals would carry eight brands representing eight different grades.

The Petronas Etilinas Petlin, Petronas Etilinas Chrom, Petronas Etilinas Alfatene and Petronas GLYDE are already available in the market.

The remaining products will be made available in Q1 of 2019, while Petronas INA-9 is scheduled to be available by Q4 2019.

Deputy Minister of International Trade and Industry, Dr Ong Kian Ming and Petronas president & group CEO Tan Sri Wan Zulkiflee Wan Ariffin officially launched the products.

probability

14,481 posts

Posted by probability > 2019-03-07 23:20 | Report Abuse

“These projects will significantly grow our nameplate capacity from the current 12.7 million mtpa to 14.6 million mtpa by 2020.

15% rise in throughput will probably rise bottom line by 30%

probability

14,481 posts

Posted by probability > 2019-03-07 23:28 | Report Abuse

https://www.nst.com.my/business/2018/12/441222/petronas-chemicals-marketing-arm-collaborates-sarawak-petchem-market

Under the agreement, PCML will be the marketing arm for Sarawak Petchem’s methanol product from Sarawak Methanol Plant in Bintulu for 20 years with an option for further extension.

Established in June 2017, Sarawak Petchem will be the first Sarawak state government-owned company that produces methanol, with an annual capacity of 1.7 million tonnes per annum (mtpa).

The plant is expected to come on stream in 2022 and will receive 140 million standard cubic feet per day (MMSCFD) of natural gas feedstock from Petroliam Nasional Bhd (Petronas).

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-03-08 09:55 | Report Abuse

In the end it is a net positive effect on businesses in malaysia. With the new chemicals to be produced by end of this year onwards, many new industries will be viable and growable in johor and malaysia, producing many end products which we have traditionally had to import from other countries.

With availability of new forms of raw material for these industries, it will be able to produce at a cheaper rate and export within the local SEA region and beyond.

Which will then spur demand for more products from PIC and PCHEM.

Which will have a net long term effect and growth of the supporting industries.

Virtuous cycle indeed.

newbie8080

2,756 posts

Posted by newbie8080 > 2019-03-08 15:31 | Report Abuse

@ (S = Qr) Philip

What is your target price for PETRONAS Chemical?

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-03-09 00:43 | Report Abuse

when? today? I target 9.2 if we are looking at today?
When is your target date?

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-03-09 03:12 | Report Abuse

My quarterly report on PCHEM.
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/phillipinvesting/197011.jsp

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-03-09 12:32 | Report Abuse

A wonderful article for Stockraider, so he understands the reality of Petronas versus his imagination.

>>>>>>>
https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/fdnews/246705.jsp

newbie8080

2,756 posts

Posted by newbie8080 > 2019-03-11 10:17 | Report Abuse

@ (S = Qr) Philip

Referring to your target price to sell rather instead of time.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > Mar 9, 2019 12:43 AM | Report Abuse

when? today? I target 9.2 if we are looking at today?
When is your target date?

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-03-12 07:22 | Report Abuse

Why would I sell it? I'm confused. If it's a good stock that keeps on growing it's earnings and dividends over time, why not just hold on to it and hand it over to your grandchildren?

When it first listed in 2010, it's ipo price was 5.20.

In that period of time, it has given you rm1.89 in dividends, grown it's share price to rm9.2, and most importantly used it's retained earnings to grow net worth from 17 billion to 30 billion ( just in case anyone ever decided to buy over the company you would have even more to earn).

Dividends was just 16 cents in 2010. Today in 2019 you get 32 cents. 10 years from now, I expect it to give out rm1 in dividends every year.

If you think this is an impossible story, I invested in QL in 2009 with just 200k., On an average basis not counting reinvestment, the shares I bought post split is now giving me around 21k of dividends every year. In a 5 years from now, my dividends alone would have paid for my 200k investment. After that free gold mine forever.

The goal of investing is to find a good stock. The question remains, do you really have to sell if you hit your "tp"?

Sorry for teasing you a little bit.

But share price is what you pay, value is what you get.

If you ask Mr teh to sell his public bank shares once he got "TP" he will probably giggle and say ok next week. He will give you the same reply 10 years from now.

He is one of 3 individuals in Malaysia permitted To hold a more than 10% stake in a domestic financial institution.

titus

4,159 posts

Posted by titus > 2019-03-14 09:42 | Report Abuse

Hi Philip, between glove counter and Pchem, which will you purchase if you have an additional fund? I compare harta, topglove and kossan with Pchem, despite harta and topglove drop alot and harta has broken he 52 weeks low, but it seems Pchem is still very attractive in terms of valuation.

RainT

8,448 posts

Posted by RainT > 2019-03-14 11:53 | Report Abuse

@Philip

good sharing ...you share good information and experiences with all of us !

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > 2019-03-15 20:44 | Report Abuse

Hi titus, I will be the first to tell you I don't know which I will purchase, that's why I purchase both. I don't have the skill like Warren buffet or Calvin tan or jon choivo to see the future or can calculate the number crunching as a auditors. All I know is to identify good companies.

I believe in the glove market will continue to grow at 10% a year, and PCHEM to benefit from pic in the long term. Other than that I just monitor quarterly reports and see if the story has changed.

I bought both, buy personally I think PCHEM is safer buy slower growth, but TOPGLOV and harta has better long term growth but higher volatility in price change.

If you are using cash I guess glove counters are good, if you have to use margin I guess PCHEM is probably safer.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-15 20:52 | Report Abuse

retailers and remisiers are being trained in quarter profits X 4, portfolio managers main priority is the quality of their portfolio of companies, as it should.

so now, we have the two groups fighting it out.

in the long run, who will win, who will lose , its easy to predict.

ps...there is a third group , people like this sslee who buys shares based on discounts to NTA

Rwkl

216 posts

Posted by Rwkl > 2019-03-15 21:04 | Report Abuse

Philip,

Cash and margin. In the above example what is the rationale in choosing one over the other?

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > 2019-03-16 07:26 | Report Abuse

It comes down to risk, the management of risk and the avoidance of losses.

For me, PCHEM is a much safer investment route. With safety comes a lower degree off the possibility of losses, buy the possibility of long term share appreciation is also lower.

With topglove in relation it is the more risky investment. With risk comes higher chance of losses ( as wth the noted 20% unrealised losses since November) because of the aspion purchase etc. Buy if it works out the share appreciation is also higher ( as shown by the 5 year performance of holding into topglove).

It depends on your risk appetite and your age. I chose PCHEM for my 78 year old father in law and wife, because the investment is better than putting it into fixed deposit, with an acceptable risk level considering the long term returns.

I chose topglove for myself because I have been holding onto it since 2010, and the revenue, earnings and dividends are all growing, with a few hiccups.

I guess it all comes down to margin of error.

PCHEM would have to go drastically wrong ( with plants exploding and killing many people), or changing legislation like the pasir gudang dumping case,or sudden speculation if feedstock prices for the investment to turn sour. I don't think the are many competitors for PCHEM in South East Asia able to compete with it. PCHEM is more predictable, thus the lower PE. I expect it to return dividends and share price increase 15% annually, which is my margin of safety.

TOPGLOV has more competitors, and which it has 25% market share, the is some uncertainty with regards to margin compression due to competition, misjudgement of the world demand for gloves, rubber prices going up and others. It is this is predictable, and more prone to market sentiment ( and short interest). I expect it to earn 20% annually over the long term as a minority shareholder, in terms of share price increase and dividends.

I would benchmark it against fixed deposit, which pays 4%, guaranteed return and protection of capital, which I would pay exactly PE 1.

Rwkl

216 posts

Posted by Rwkl > 2019-03-16 09:23 | Report Abuse

Hmmm, listing down Pchem risks , TG seems a safer pick but then again......

Would love to read your take on Leong Hup vis a vis other poultry firms soon in the appropriate thread of course

probability

14,481 posts

Posted by probability > 2019-03-16 16:51 | Report Abuse

BASF PETRONAS Chemicals - Integrated Aroma Complex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXu61UlBGf8

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-16 16:56 |

Post removed.Why?

probability

14,481 posts

Posted by probability > 2019-03-16 18:00 | Report Abuse

Petronas Chemicals shareholder meeting 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3M-GbG3LOw

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > 2019-03-16 18:28 | Report Abuse

Everyday spam whole thread. Drown out all comments. So low class.

probability

14,481 posts

Posted by probability > 2019-03-16 22:52 | Report Abuse

Speaking at the Downstream Global Business Leader Session, ADIPEC 2018, Sazali Hamzah, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, PETRONAS Chemicals Group Berhad explains the growth of the company’s petrochemical operations and the strategic reasons for going further downstream.

Published on Nov 13, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_8jL-fmHOA

probability

14,481 posts

Posted by probability > 2019-03-16 23:01 | Report Abuse

KUALA LUMPUR (April 4): The biggest winners from the operations at refinery and petrochemical integrated development (Rapid) in Pengerang, Johor would be Petronas Chemicals Group Bhd

while Dialog and Muhibbah could benefit from the construction packages, according to CIMB Research. (this already taken place)

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/oil-gas-pchem-biggest-winner-rapid-dialog-muhibbah-benefit-well-says-cimb-research

lazycat

899 posts

Posted by lazycat > 2019-03-17 00:10 | Report Abuse

@ probability , that is 2014 news..

titus

4,159 posts

Posted by titus > 2019-03-18 10:33 | Report Abuse

Thanks Philips. From stability wise. PCHEM of course much more stable than the glove counter. But then on the stk price wise, i think glove counter will look more exciting.

titus

4,159 posts

Posted by titus > 2019-03-18 10:50 | Report Abuse

PUNTER, when i say more exciting is referring to the price volatility. Yes, all glove counter PE is very high.

mamatede

3,950 posts

Posted by mamatede > 2019-03-18 21:57 | Report Abuse

price of feed now and so on..yaya.. imma waiting for PIC to boost the bottomline. We all know how Samur has boosted Pchem bottomline. Expect similar for PIc.

probability

14,481 posts

Posted by probability > 2019-03-19 00:34 | Report Abuse

MITI approved RM201.7b in investments in 2018

March 14, 2019

https://www.nst.com.my/business/2019/03/469287/miti-approved-rm2017b-investments-2018

Of the total RM201.7 billion, manufacturing sector contributed RM87.4 billion, 37.2 per cent higher than RM63.7 billion in 2017, as new projects attracted higher levels of foreign investments.

In 2018, Mida approved 4,103 projects amounting to RM103.4 billion in the services sector.

The balance of RM10.9 billion was invested in the primary sector. This was 12.2 per cent lower than RM12.4 billion in 2017, largely due to lower investments in oil and gas industry.

Mida approved RM32.9 billion in investments of petroleum and petrochemicals. This made up the lion’s share of manufacturing investments in 2018.

A notable project in this industry is Sarawak Petchem which is part of the Sarawak state government initiative to develop Bintulu as a petrochemical hub.

This is in addition to investments by Pengerang Energy Complex and Petronas Chemicals Isononanol in Johor.

Posted by Fabien Extraordinaire > 2019-03-20 10:48 | Report Abuse

probabilty, PCHEM raw material is primarily gas based feedstock sourced from Petronas.

probability raw material of pchem is still cheap, next qtr results should be spectacular too:

https://tradingeconomics.com/commodity/naphtha
18/03/2019 11:18

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > 2019-03-20 12:09 | Report Abuse

One more week until dividend time. Please let PCHEM go lower! I need to buy more!

Posted by risktransformer > 2019-03-21 17:24 | Report Abuse

Wah! Really gone lower according to Philip's wish!

newbie8080

2,756 posts

Posted by newbie8080 > 2019-03-21 19:15 | Report Abuse

@ (S = Qr) Philip

Are you the same as (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > 2019-03-21 21:03 | Report Abuse

Perfect. Next week dividend 18 cents out for me to buy another block at discount rate.

Why pay 9.30 for PCHEM when you can buy it for rm9? Next week when dividend comes out the price should drop a bit too stabilise, even more discounts.

Wonderful...

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > 2019-03-21 21:15 | Report Abuse

Let's imagine, wth the incoming dividend of rm269,136.00, if the share price is as 9.30, I can only buy 28,900 shares. If on the other hand the share price is at rm9, I get to buy 29,900 shares. That's a discount of 1000, shares which in the long run matters a great deal.

The power of compounding!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-21 21:24 | Report Abuse

Don listen to misleading Philip advice loh....!!

Just imagine u put the dividend and any excess cash in SAPE instead at rm 0.35 per share and hold tightly for 3 yrs 3 mths time....u get marvelous return of SAPE price of Rm 3.00 mah...!!

This is much much more than the power of compounding loh...!!

Why waste time leh ??
Plough it on SAPE the most prifitable ONG stock in msia loh .....!!

Gather ur confidence it is time to buy big mah....!!

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > Mar 21, 2019 9:03 PM | Report Abuse

Perfect. Next week dividend 18 cents out for me to buy another block at discount rate.

Why pay 9.30 for PCHEM when you can buy it for rm9? Next week when dividend comes out the price should drop a bit too stabilise, even more discounts.

Wonderful...

(70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip
1023 posts
Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > Mar 21, 2019 9:15 PM | Report Abuse

Let's imagine, wth the incoming dividend of rm269,136.00, if the share price is as 9.30, I can only buy 28,900 shares. If on the other hand the share price is at rm9, I get to buy 29,900 shares. That's a discount of 1000, shares which in the long run matters a great deal.

The power of compounding!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-21 21:30 | Report Abuse

Philip is misleading u all cakap tak serupa bikin mah...!!

Look what he says...no future for Oil & gas ind, then why ask people buy pchem leh ??

Posted by stockraider > Mar 19, 2019 11:43 PM | Report Abuse X

U better sell ur pchem loh....!! cakap n buat tak serupa loh...!!

Don con people loh....!!

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > Mar 19, 2019 11:41 PM | Report Abuse

1) I also believe the days of plastic producing companies are numbered.
2) sugar producers are also going to be having a problem. I'd like to think that sooner or later there will be legislation because lets face it, sugar is addictive.
3) Do millenials think the same way also?
4) Personally I dont use touch and go, as I think there must be better ways of solving highway problem.
5) I almost always travel via AA or silkair.
6) I'm impressed that you can survived the traffic jam. I'd rather take lower pay and work in a place where I can spend my most important resource better than to earn more and trade it for time (which is a finite resource and has far better compounding returns long term than a monthly salary)

For me I think 7) is not exactly accurate. There is not enough housing for everybody actually. Its just that majority of Malaysians cannot afford to buy their own home. If the price of housing is measured versus our GDP, per capita growth, majority of housing prices will be sub 300K. however due to speculations... I believe if we are looking for investing into developers we need to look for those that are into developer/contractor/credit type of vertical integration, those will usually aim to do projects were the selling price is within 300K range for 1000 sqft homes. Value for money will always find buyers.

8) when grab raises its prices to reduce its debt load, there will definitely be new competition. It's not that difficult to create a new taxi company.

9)Marty McFly: Hey, Doc. You’d better back up, we don’t have enough road to get up to 88.
Dr. Emmett Brown: Roads? Where we going we don’t need roads.

10) tnb can be more efficient im sure. we just dont have an efficient competitor.

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > Mar 21, 2019 9:26 PM | Report Abuse

raider aiyo you are here with your Sapura again ahh

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > 2019-03-22 06:43 | Report Abuse

Everyday spam. But his sapura got no dividends, PCHEM I bought at 8.15 now still got dividend of 18 cents. I get paid to wait, while stoneraider acts like a crazy dog hoping for miracles to happen.

If really sapura so good, why need to promote in all the different counters? Those who have a mind, those who can think long term, will definitely not touch sapura.

But what can I say, stoneraider bought it at 80 cents, no choice but to promote.

So I think again keep quiet let him happy lo.

Posted by risktransformer > 2019-03-22 10:25 | Report Abuse

Hehehe.... PCHEM dropped from RM9.25 (today's high) to RM9.00 (Philip's Buy TP) according to Philip's wish. More likely, the price will drop further to RM8.91 soon (if not today, mayb next week).

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-22 10:53 | Report Abuse

The objective of raider is to inform & educate readers mah....!!
Not Spam lah.....!!

For example Philip hypothesis
"I also believe the days of plastic producing companies are numbered.'
THEN WHAT THE HECK PHILIP IS PROMOTING PCHEM LEH ??

General raider cost on SAPE is rm 0.30 mah...then why promote leh ??
Sharing n joy of profit together, raider is too lonely to get rich alone mah...!!

The tp rm 3.00 long way to go still enormous margin on SAPE right now mah...!!

Don missed loh....!!
Go long term on sape loh.....!!

(70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip Everyday spam. But his sapura got no dividends, PCHEM I bought at 8.15 now still got dividend of 18 cents. I get paid to wait, while stoneraider acts like a crazy dog hoping for miracles to happen.

If really sapura so good, why need to promote in all the different counters? Those who have a mind, those who can think long term, will definitely not touch sapura.

But what can I say, stoneraider bought it at 80 cents, no choice but to promote.

So I think again keep quiet let him happy lo.
22/03/2019 6:43 AM

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-22 13:19 | Report Abuse

Do u understand substantial 60% of the profit of Pchem comes from production of raw material of plastic ie RESIN mah ??

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > Mar 22, 2019 11:57 AM | Report Abuse

Raider you forgot PCHEM don't do plastics only ?

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > 2019-03-22 21:10 | Report Abuse

Stoneraider, you really don't have a brain, so I'll just pity you instead. You like to take words without considering the context. When I am responding to someone, it is because I agree that companies producing plastic straws and, plastic bags and rubbish bags ( like you) have no future. There are many ways of making use of products like olefin and aromatics into highly usable products.

FYI samur does not produce plastics, it produced fertilizer ( urea).
Their other plants in kertih and upcoming PIC also produce many petrochemicals and aromatics that can be made into many many useful products for day use ( you really think PCHEM producing straws and plastic bags? Really).

It's people's like you when you spam other thread with your nonsense that you hurt the general public. Bringing them into investing in stupid stocks and useless future.

Can you stop polluting other thread and just start your own blog? I promise I won't read anything you write...
>>>>>>>

1) Msia (and Asia in general) has a problem with plastic.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-22 21:23 | Report Abuse

But these fertiliser or methanol thing consist of only 40% of Pchem profit contribution compare with plastic resin thing 60% woh....!!

U cannot pusing pusing like gasing....losing 60% of profit contribution is a disaster to pchem and even losing 20% is already very bad mah...!!

Thats why raider say Philip cakap & bikin tak serupa cannot be trusted loh....!!

He will manipulate u to his advantage, even he know something is wrong loh....!!

Posted by stockraider > Mar 22, 2019 1:19 PM | Report Abuse X

Do u understand substantial 60% of the profit of Pchem comes from production of raw material of plastic ie RESIN mah ??

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER > Mar 22, 2019 11:57 AM | Report Abuse

Raider you forgot PCHEM don't do plastics only ?

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > Mar 22, 2019 9:10 PM | Report Abuse

Stoneraider, you really don't have a brain, so I'll just pity you instead. You like to take words without considering the context. When I am responding to someone, it is because I agree that companies producing plastic straws and, plastic bags and rubbish bags ( like you) have no future. There are many ways of making use of products like olefin and aromatics into highly usable products.

FYI samur does not produce plastics, it produced fertilizer ( urea).
Their other plants in kertih and upcoming PIC also produce many petrochemicals and aromatics that can be made into many many useful products for day use ( you really think PCHEM producing straws and plastic bags? Really).

It's people's like you when you spam other thread with your nonsense that you hurt the general public. Bringing them into investing in stupid stocks and useless future.

Can you stop polluting other thread and just start your own blog? I promise I won't read anything you write...
>>>>>>>

1) Msia (and Asia in general) has a problem with plastic.

mamatede

3,950 posts

Posted by mamatede > 2019-03-22 22:52 | Report Abuse

I'm ready for a drop in pchem to buy more in. ignore the noise

Posted by (70B-SAPNRG-3Yrs) Philip > 2019-03-23 06:07 | Report Abuse

Yeah, just ignoring stoneraider from now on. He thinks PCHEM makes plastic forks and rubbish bins and polyesterene food packets. He also seems to think sapura will be rm3 or 70 billion in 3 years, not realizing that it is almost a certainty that sapura still needs a lot more money, and it will continue to sell more warrants, do not rights issues, and introduce more convertible bonds to raise cash, diluting his already filled share base.

He did not realize that PCHEM has never diluted it's share base dice IPO and continues to pay good dividends and high profits.

If only he bought PCHEM post IPO and drop to 4.7 when it first came out, he would be enjoying 38 cents dividend Or 8% consistently growing dividend every year, share price increase to rm9, and zero worries of letdown like his hengyuan, INSAS and sapura over 10 years.

But now trader suddenly want to be a long term investor, I worry for him.

Post a Comment