MAXLAND BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): MAXLAND (7123)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.09 - 0.095

Trading Volume

6 people like this.

11,423 comment(s). Last comment by whistlebower99 1 week ago

mkmk

1,513 posts

Posted by mkmk > 2018-09-25 14:23 | Report Abuse

The good news is reverse acquisiton by rashid... super hero said de... he also said report delay a mth too on 6 september hahahaha... we wait pwi sue government la.... drag entire case for 5/6 years...

chongk

6 posts

Posted by chongk > 2018-09-25 16:16 | Report Abuse

hard to break 0.05

eztrade

10 posts

Posted by eztrade > 2018-09-25 17:13 | Report Abuse

the only good news coming is when the price reaches 0.00, then you can be out of your misery waiting for a penny stock to go up. haha

CyrusQ

2,058 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2018-09-25 18:57 | Report Abuse

eztrade ... pls place your bet .... "Player" or "Banker"

CyrusQ

2,058 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2018-09-25 18:58 | Report Abuse

price stagnant ? when will it break downward 0.04 ... ,

CyrusQ

2,058 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2018-09-25 18:59 | Report Abuse

everyday profit 11.11%

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-26 11:13 | Report Abuse

sabah CM is not inhuman
if he is inhuman , he would not have won the recent election
the CM knows very well , the interruption had already caused a big loss to all the big timber companies in Sabah. this thing can not be dragged on indefinitely because the Government will also suffer big tax loss

market is overreacting to the reduced log production due the temporary interruption of logging activities by the authority for verification purposes . the management already clarify in the paper and monthly production report , the company is always complies to the laws and practices under the Sabah Forest Enactment, 1968. they are confident that their compliant position would eventually be reflected accordingly in the authorities’ findings.

Below is the company monthly report announcement.

MONTHLY PRODUCTION FIGURES (MINING / PLANTATION / TIMBER)
PRICEWORTH INTERNATIONAL BERHAD

Type Announcement

Subject MONTHLY PRODUCTION FIGURES (MINING / PLANTATION / TIMBER)

Description MONTHLY PRODUCTION FIGURES (MINING/PLANTATION/TIMBER)

In accordance with Paragraph 9.36 of the Main Market Listing Requirements of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad, Priceworth International Berhad wishes to announce that the Group's log production volume for the month of July 2018 was 5,382.39 M3 (June 2018: 33,860.87 M3).

The Group's operations were affected by temporary interruptions to facilitate the widely reported verifications conducted by authorities on the major timber companies in Sabah. Despite such temporary interruptions, we have complied with the authorities' requests as our operations are in accordance to the laws and practices under the Sabah Forest Enactment, 1968. We are confident that our compliant position would eventually be reflected accordingly in the authorities’ findings.

As such, our logs production volume in July 2018 has decreased by approximately 84% as compared to June 2018.

We expect the production to resume soon as the authorities have just completed the verifications.

This announcement is dated 6 September 2018.

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-26 11:22 | Report Abuse

when this difficult period is over

1. Better profit will be seen
2. significant improving profit QoQ and YoY will be seen
3. Singapore subsidiary will be successfully listed
4. Acquisition FMU5 will be successfully completed
5. a huge negative goodwill of about 200M will be credited into profit

now those ignorant and pitiful impatient players are willing to sell to you at a deep discount of 0.05 cent which is more more than 50% of its current NTA , excluding the above mentioned good news

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-26 11:28 | Report Abuse

the choice is obvious

if you believe the current CM is a good CM , then BUY

if you believe the current CM is a lousy CM, the SELL

I believe the CM is good

the reason is simple

no government will kill any businessman that will pay them big tax for development

chongk

6 posts

Posted by chongk > 2018-09-26 11:54 | Report Abuse

i have the same thought with Halite

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-26 12:02 | Report Abuse

but there are many do not share the same thought like us

they are more fearful of the government than the thugs

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-26 12:10 | Report Abuse

a simple Sabah authority to verify the logging activities , they made it hell of big issue as if the sabah government going to close down all the companies involved

moreover the inspection already completed at the worksite as stated in the monthly report
now waiting for the authority report to prove them laws compliant

sometime we must learn to believe the management ,
if not , do not invest in any company that you are not the MD

CyrusQ

2,058 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2018-09-26 13:35 | Report Abuse

Woow, Halite good speech. *claps hand*

CyrusQ

2,058 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2018-09-26 13:36 | Report Abuse

Dear Folks,

What you waiting for ....., it's is time to reload.

Sk9864

149 posts

Posted by Sk9864 > 2018-09-27 10:04 | Report Abuse

Time to buy

jeffng570

520 posts

Posted by jeffng570 > 2018-09-27 10:25 | Report Abuse

time to invest

chongk

6 posts

Posted by chongk > 2018-09-27 12:02 | Report Abuse

today cannot even stay in 0.05

Posted by Derrick Ng Wooi Kiang > 2018-09-27 17:11 | Report Abuse

chongk, already 5 days price at last minutes put it back to 0.045

kfliau

1,977 posts

Posted by kfliau > 2018-09-27 17:37 | Report Abuse

Operator made a hugh killing in this stock selling non-stop from 0.28 prior to RI. At 0.045, this price is 0.08 before RI. Now operator taking his own sweet time collecting back

junetan20

525 posts

Posted by junetan20 > 2018-09-28 12:18 | Report Abuse

no worries on this counter. selling is decrease

CyrusQ

2,058 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2018-09-28 17:52 | Report Abuse

going 3 cent

Posted by Derrick Ng Wooi Kiang > 2018-09-28 18:13 | Report Abuse

In accordance with Paragraph 9.36 of the Main Market Listing Requirements of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad, Priceworth International Berhad wishes to announce that the Group's log production volume for the month of August 2018 was nil M3 (July 2018: 5,382.39 M3).

mkmk

1,513 posts

Posted by mkmk > 2018-09-28 18:31 | Report Abuse

nil m3.... GOOD outlook!!!! Sept also nil d then.... will nil for how many months? Followers get free Netherland trip....

abang_misai

2,550 posts

Posted by abang_misai > 2018-09-28 18:38 | Report Abuse

Leng

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-28 19:12 | Report Abuse

A simple verification of the logging activities by SFD , some made it hell of big issue as if the Sabah government is inhuman and going to close down all the companies involved

sometime we must learn to believe the management ,
if not , do not invest in any company that you are not the MD

here is the assurance and information shared by the management:

1. The authorities have completed their verifications by early September 2018 and we were given to understand that they are in the process of finalising their reports for submission to the Special Task Force. We are optimistic that the reports will clear our operations of any non-compliance with the laws, policies and practices imposed by the Sabah Forestry Department (“SFD”).

2. As such, although our logs production volume in August 2018 has decreased by 100% as compared to July 2018, the Group believes it will be most beneficial to the Group in the long run as the investigations will provide the assurance that our harvesting operations are in full compliance with the laws, policies and practices of SFD in addition to the fact that all royalties due have been duly paid to the relevant Sabah authorities and also the relevant Singapore authorities in respect of the proposed SGX IPO.

3. Further, following the recent completion of the verification works, the SFD has given permission for us to relocate the sawn timber inventory from the factory situated in the interior to the store at Sandakan for subsequent disposal. Consequently, we have also written in to SFD for the movement of logs for which royalties have been paid to our down-stream mills for our production purposes and for the recommencement of our harvesting operations and we expect our logs production to resume soon.

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-28 19:13 | Report Abuse

when this difficult period is over

1. Better profit will be seen
2. significant improving profit QoQ and YoY will be seen
3. Singapore subsidiary will be successfully listed
4. Acquisition FMU5 will be successfully completed
5. a huge negative goodwill of about 200M will be credited into profit

now those ignorant and pitiful impatient players are willing to sell to you at a deep discount of 0.05 cent which is more more than 50% of its current NTA , excluding the above mentioned good news

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-28 19:30 | Report Abuse

based on 2017AR,
in term of contribution to revenue ,
only about 20% is contributed by round log
80 % contributed by other products such as plywood , sawn timber , moulding and service contract

do not forget , about 50% of the revenue is contributed by plywood and 30% of other products now able to sell at a very much better profit margin due to reduced log production

why laugh so early ?

you will make yourself look like a fool to have judge a book by its cover

mkmk

1,513 posts

Posted by mkmk > 2018-09-28 19:51 | Report Abuse

Halite, really salute ur optimism... but too bad, production of plywood and sawn timber also need raw material.... good luck la.... hopefully the team will clear them of any wrongdoings asap...

mkmk

1,513 posts

Posted by mkmk > 2018-09-28 19:59 | Report Abuse

And too bad again, AR2017 pg 110 shows that logging is the most profitable segment in terms of margin... accidentally saw pg 111 casting error, positive negative which is different from pg 110 again... management and auditor really tak boleh pakai...

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-28 21:13 | Report Abuse

mkmk,
You do not hold any single shares of pworth
I do think we need you to share with us your fear
You have been sharing negative view for so long and so much
I really do not understand why you feel so uncomfortable with my optimism of pworth prospect.

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-28 21:43 | Report Abuse

mkmk,

Posted by mkmk > Sep 28, 2018 07:59 PM | Report Abuse

And too bad again, AR2017 pg 110 shows that logging is the most profitable segment in terms of margin...

See for yourself, how naive you are.
Now the production of log had reduced, do you think the selling price of the sawn timber products will still remain the same. Even any idiot will tell you all these products are going to fetch a good profit margin

Do not forget pworth had already got the approval of the authority to move the sawn timber inventory from the factory situated in the interior to the store at Sandakan for subsequent disposal

They have also written in to SFD for the movement of logs, for which royalties have been paid, to their down-stream mills for their production purposes. They have also written in for the recommencement of their harvesting operations. Very soon, all the fears you mentioned will disappear nowhere.

I know you dare not take risk, a slightest risk will cost you a sleepless night
I do not think you are wrong to sell all your pworth shares
But
You are showing a very low class of morality because your action obviously telling us that
If you can't win, you also do not want others to win

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-28 21:51 | Report Abuse

A sifu said : how cheap is you mouth, then it is how cheap is you life

This a universal law that is preached by any religions I know

You need not have to agree if you think your God is more powerful than other people's God

super hero

1,417 posts

Posted by super hero > 2018-09-28 22:23 | Report Abuse

Yes! All expected bad news released! I'm going to wallop buy up Pworth Share starting Monday. The upside U-turn is going to happen sooner than I predict! This is a BUY CALL with immediate TP 0.22. Long Term TP 1.00.

Posted by Nicholasming91 > 2018-09-29 00:33 | Report Abuse

Expected la. Why so worried lol . Red light sudah pass, now yellow light, then green light !

mkmk

1,513 posts

Posted by mkmk > 2018-09-29 06:51 | Report Abuse

Yeah... clap hands... everyone buy buy buy...

mkmk

1,513 posts

Posted by mkmk > 2018-09-29 06:56 | Report Abuse

Halite, everyone can leave comment ba... steady a bit la u... u not contra player u show some confidence to others la... sikit sikit comment already scare like that... come on la... if dont like ppl comment then better go to ur own blog n block me from commenting... i seriously think u r the first one selling if something happen...show ur confidence to others la...

mkmk

1,513 posts

Posted by mkmk > 2018-09-29 07:02 | Report Abuse

Some ppl know insider news n the risk n dont take it, no need comment ppl naive or not naive or attack ppl who dont share the same thought la... maybe ends up u r the one... if u urself also not confident, how r u going to convince others... show some confidence to others, take the negative comment easily like super hero n nicholasming...

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-29 08:18 | Report Abuse

mkmk,

Nonsense and negative views are different
Do you know the different?

I exain why you are naive but did you explain why and how I am not confident and will be the first one to sell if something happened

You have talk so much and spread so much fear, did I sell a single share?

We welcome different view but not nonsense

You did not have a single share of pworth
But keep sharing fear here, am I wrong to say you show low class morality that you can't win and you do not want others to win.

Do you understand what is low class morality or you have no morality?

You do not have single shares of pworth, why so uneasy when we are still very optimistic about pworth future.

You want everybody behave like you, hiding under the bed, scare like no tomorrow because the sky can collapse?

Speak with fact or logical reasoning, don't show us you cheap life, nobody interested in your cheap mentality.

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-29 08:29 | Report Abuse

Don't tell me this is insider, that is insider
From the way you talk the so called inside is none other than your ownself to create unfounded fear to mislead people so sooth your own fear

What is your fear?
you can't win, you fear others may win.
because it is most heart breaking pain to you to see such scenario happened.

You do not have a single share of pworth, if this is not the reason, then I don't see any reason to explain your queer behaviour

mkmk

1,513 posts

Posted by mkmk > 2018-09-29 08:31 | Report Abuse

Halite, y everyone comment here must have own share? How do u make sure every one comment have share? Y nonsense when it is based on announcement and AR of company? Urs is the speculation.. u r speculating this case will be settled and over... but wat if it is not???? dont comment ppl cheap mouth cheap life because u might be the one u know? So far all the announcement proved the situation i had been talking.. and u just cant accept it... talking to morality... at least i m talking abt the announcement and data.... u? U only attack those share different view from u... super hero sharing so many fake good news dont see u tell him to have a bit moral??? simple moral also dont have... like no parents teach u like that... next month end i come to visit u again.... hold tight tight... byebye...

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-29 08:33 | Report Abuse

You can keep on attacking me
But the fact is still there
You do not have a single share of pworth
我睬你都是傻的。

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-29 08:44 | Report Abuse

My sincere and truthful advice to all my good friends here

If you do not trust or believe that the management can solve the problem faced by the company, then do not buy any company shares that you are not the MD of the company.

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-29 09:02 | Report Abuse

What is the price now?
If I buy 10,000,000 (10M) shares, then it just cost me RM450, 000 (450K)
Just a simple announcement that the company has obtained the approval to recommence logging operation, next day I can bring a brand new Mercedes s-series home

What more better profit from other timber product
What more singapore listing
What more completion of FMU5 acquisition
What more 200M negative goodwill
What more positive earning
What more record log production
What more huge future earning
Many more....

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-29 09:03 | Report Abuse

mkmk,

You want to teach me how to invest?

我睬你都是傻的。

mkmk

1,513 posts

Posted by mkmk > 2018-09-29 09:06 | Report Abuse

Weird, y u need me to attack u??? The fact is i dont own any... but doesnt mean i cant share my view... but the data i shared also fact... it is good if u can 睬我都傻.... i hope u r able to do that... just stop it... u share ur view i share my view... ntg wrong mah...

mkmk

1,513 posts

Posted by mkmk > 2018-09-29 09:31 | Report Abuse

Halite, hopefully that day will come lo... i wish u luck... just hope that the announcement u expected is the other way round lol...

Posted by akunakkayo > 2018-09-29 09:45 | Report Abuse

Halite
tks for your thoughts , which i can accept. i believe there is upside in this counterjust waiting for time. once operations starts to commence again this counter can surely go up.
thnak you once again for your thoughts

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-29 10:28 | Report Abuse

If you are long in the market, then you should know
1. It is the good news that push up the price

2. It is fear that press down the price

3. It is always the unfounded fear that causes to miss the best time to buy

4. Many are trapped at a high price because they choose to chase high and hope to sell at a higher price

5. Big winning is made by investing in pworth with all the seemingly bad news now.
but once logging activities recommence, all the bad news turn into good news and become a strong catalyst to drive the price limit up.

6. It is always the one who can survive until the very end is the winner. It is just the matter of time

7. Now the price is just 0.045, how much more can you lose, isn't it stupid if you sell now.

Always trust the management of pworth can solve their problem.
If not do not invest in any COMPANY that you are not the MD.
Moreover it is only 1 simple problem. Verification of logging activities by the new government. That is expected. Because no new gov will not prove they are better than the old one.
Common sense also tell us that no government, old or new, will kill a business that will bring in a lot of tax for development.

soon9913

2,708 posts

Posted by soon9913 > 2018-09-29 21:07 | Report Abuse

Q 0.03

Abraham

92 posts

Posted by Abraham > 2018-09-30 00:10 | Report Abuse

halite.....agree

Post a Comment
Market Buzz