BRAHIMS HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BRAHIMS (9474)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

Day's Change

Trading Volume

5 people like this.

4,992 comment(s). Last comment by chinaman 2 months ago

CT Ong

90 posts

Posted by CT Ong > 2014-07-06 23:59 | Report Abuse

Malang untuk MAS, untung pada Brahim’s

Oleh Fadzil Zainol
ekonomi@utusan.com.my

KUALA LUMPUR 4 Julai - Pembekal makanan dalam pesawat, Brahim’s Holdings Bhd. (Brahim’s), tidak melihat nasib malang yang menimpa syarikat penerbangan negara, Malaysia Airlines (MAS) akan menggugat perniagaan pembekalan makanannya dalam pesawat syarikat itu.

Di antara Januari hingga Mei tahun ini, perkhidmatan penyajian makanannya telah membekalkan sejuta menu makanan setiap bulan secara konsisten, sekali gus tidak memperlihatkan pengurangan kadar permintaan sebelum dan selepas berlakunya kehilangan pesawat MH370.

Penganalisis HLIB Research, Grace Chew berkata, Brahim’s kini juga telah mengorak langkah memperluaskan perniagaannya dengan berusaha membekalkan makanan kepada pelbagai syarikat penerbangan, termasuk membeli syarikat-syarikat pembekalan makanan dalam pesawat di negara-negara asing.

Terbaharu katanya, syarikat itu merancang untuk memulakan perbincangan dengan Aerofood Catering Service (ACS-Garuda Indonesia) di dalam usahanya mempelbagaikan pelanggannya.

Chew di dalam nota kajiannya sebelum ini menjelaskan, perolehan Brahim’s mampu terjejas sehingga 22.5 peratus jika MAS melaksanakan langkah penstrukturan yang membabitkan pemotongan 30 peratus kapasiti perkhidmatannya.

Brahim’s ketika ini mencatat 70 hingga 75 peratus perolehan daripada perniagaan bekalan makanannya daripada MAS.

"Bagaimanapun, impaknya mungkin kurang memandangkan Brahim’s kini mengenakan bayaran makanan lebih mahal kepada syarikat penerbangan asing disebabkan kualiti makanan yang dibekalkan lebih baik untuk kekal kompetitif," jelas Chew.

Tambahnya, jika MAS menghentikan operasinya serta-merta, kerajaan mungkin terpaksa membayar pampasan sehingga RM318 juta kepada Brahim’s, kerana syarikat pembekalan makanan itu telah memeterai perjanjian dengan MAS untuk konsesi bagi tempoh selama 25 tahun.

CT Ong

90 posts

Posted by CT Ong > 2014-07-07 00:09 | Report Abuse

News released late 04/07 - Utusan Online.

It's from the horse's mouth.
Better believe this and BRAHIMS is for real.
Be watchful and BRAHIMS is going to create waves again.
Whatever i have said i am not going to rerun it again.
What you read from me for the past months and today are facts and not Myths.

Here are some of the highlights that need your attention if you want a piece of BRAHIM'S action.

The Headline Screams:
1.-Malang untuk MAS, untung pada Brahim’s
-tidak melihat nasib malang yang menimpa syarikat penerbangan negara, Malaysia Airlines (MAS) akan menggugat perniagaan pembekalan makanannya dalam pesawat syarikat itu.

2.-antara Januari hingga Mei tahun ini, perkhidmatan penyajian makanannya telah membekalkan sejuta menu makanan setiap bulan secara konsisten, sekali gus tidak memperlihatkan pengurangan kadar permintaan sebelum dan selepas berlakunya kehilangan pesawat MH370.

-i stress again, One Million Meal consistently every month!

3.-membeli syarikat-syarikat pembekalan makanan dalam pesawat di negara-negara asing.

4.-memulakan perbincangan dengan Aerofood Catering Service (ACS-Garuda Indonesia) di dalam usahanya mempelbagaikan pelanggannya.

5.-Brahim’s kini mengenakan bayaran makanan lebih mahal kepada syarikat penerbangan asing disebabkan kualiti makanan yang dibekalkan lebih baik untuk kekal kompetitif

Well, i don't mean it's Hunky Dory for BRAHIMS immediately but the indication is as clear as daylight that BRAHIMS is going on the right path to glory again.
As for now , i vow to BRAHIMS 'Till Death Do Us Part' till 2015.
If BRAHIMS sinks to 0.50sen then half of my asset will also submerge like MH370 in the ocean bed. That's my stake, my commitment and level of confidence in BRAHIMS.

Well, i don't mean it's Hunky Dory immediately but i am crying out loud to you to be alert and check this stock seriously.
Again,, i leave it to you, invest wisely with your hard earned money .
I don't come out of thin air just to get my 20 Mins of fame, nor doing this for fun or personal gain.

Don't SULK over BRAHIMS when each time MAS made headlines.
Don't speculate that BRAHIMS profit will collapse and disintegrated.
Don't listen to noises that this stock is on the downtrend because of a pullback.
Ignore and Filter those unfounded Dysfunctional statements made.
Just be yourself and be DISCIPLINED, last but not least, Soldier on!

CT Ong

90 posts

Posted by CT Ong > 2014-07-07 00:27 | Report Abuse

Whatever the revival outcome of MAS it's not much of a concern to BRAHIMS.
Good or Bad , BRAHIMS will be back to business as usual.
A 'GOOD' is a bonus to BRAHIMS and i anticipated it to be 'AS GOOD'
Get ready and something is popping out soon.

As Khazanah has stated previously, a comprehensive review of restructuring options for MAS is being undertaken and evaluated. The resolution of this review will be made after due consideration and after respective approvals are sought from relevant parties and authorities, including the approval of the special shareholder, Minister of Finance Incorporated and the board was expected to meet at the end of the month to discuss the plan and an announcement would be made by year-end .

Should MAS file for bankruptcy then operate under a new company and with the same name just what Japan Airlines (JAL) and American Airlines did?

This is MALAYSIA and it's not going to happened.
For those who said that MAS is going Bankrupt, declare Sec.176 or cease business are those living in another planets.

Why MAS cannot declare Bankruptcy

it is not as easy as it sounds.

1.When JAL filed for bankruptcy, It has shed all its jumbos, slashed its number of routes, reduced staff by a third, persuaded its unionised pilots and staff to take big pay cuts, and slashed its pension payouts by up to half.
Do you think this is acceptable by the strong employees' unions in MAS? Can these 20 000 employees swallow the bitter pills???
They can even force the government to rescind the share-swap agreement with AirAsia, so just imagine the strength of the Union?
They are a little bit too influential, too vocal, too powerful.

2.Given the current weak government at helm, obviously this is not an option as far as political backlash is concerned. In fact MAS has the glaring disadvantage of having several unions which can hold the company to ransom. Do you expect these unions to be happy if they are being told that the destruction of their jobs will be good for the company in the long term? How do you tell a man being devoured by a tiger that he is really helping to preserve a treasured species?

3.MAS is one of the blue-blooded Malaysia GLC’s that put prestige far above profit.
'Style mahu mati tidak mangapa' This is of National Pride and MAS has built itself an iconic figure known all over the world.
Certainly bankruptcy is one of the fastest ways to turn it around, but it cannot be accepted in The Land of Superlative and Supremacy although For the last 7 years, the national carrier has made three cash call exercise for the amount of RM7 billion only to accumulate losses RM4.1 billion in three years’ time.
It's not an ordinary company, It's MAS! Get what i mean!

I am 101% sure, not an infinitesimal amount of doubt that MAS will be Resurrected and kicking again.
BRAHIMS won't be abandon and in the worst case scenario here, they might be reducing the cost of in-flight meals and that would in turn reduce Brahim’s absolute profit per meal, as the pricing mechanism is based on a cost-plus basis. A high cost and 5 star carrier venturing into NAKED Nasi Lemak for their passengers, would this not be appalling and shameful to the management of MAS?
That's what the intense negotiation is all about now.

Take Note* BRAHIMS is not own by any Tom,Dick and Harry. If the owner is Wee Choo Keong or Samy Vellu , then i would be dead worry that MAS would terminate the contract and pay the 318Mil for the termination of the contract or BRAHIMS be given a RAW deal.

BRAHIMS is owned by Datuk Ibrahim the brother of MAS advisor.
The majority of the shareholders are GLCs and owned by BUMIs.

So do not get restless too much how the restructuring exercise is going to affect BRAHIMS.

The path is clear, there's light at the end of the tunnel, and we should be thinking how much we will be making by the end of the year.

Best Wishes to All Brahimians!

ozzie75

8,772 posts

Posted by ozzie75 > 2014-07-07 11:28 | Report Abuse

Thanks, CT Ong, for the above write-up.

johnny cash

6,400 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-07-07 13:45 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Jawahar Hassan > 2014-07-08 09:28 | Report Abuse

"Di antara Januari hingga Mei tahun ini, perkhidmatan penyajian makanannya telah membekalkan sejuta menu makanan setiap bulan secara konsisten, sekali gus tidak memperlihatkan pengurangan kadar permintaan sebelum dan selepas berlakunya kehilangan pesawat MH370'...I think the above statement rather misleading..as catering of the flight usually for full capacity of the flight since we cant anticipate the demand..even flight is with only 1 passenger per plane for next 1 year still the demand for meals will be 1 million per month

Posted by Nononsense > 2014-07-08 10:16 | Report Abuse

you made only 1 assumption and it is a wrong one. You should get help in understanding how airline catering works, especially for Brahim's. By reading what you have written, i feel sad for you brother.

Tina Khoo

223 posts

Posted by Tina Khoo > 2014-07-08 22:48 | Report Abuse

Thks CT Ong ...for all yr advice & info.

Bs1688

436 posts

Posted by Bs1688 > 2014-07-08 23:13 | Report Abuse

CT Ong , your second Ferrari will be waiting for you end of the year! Cheers!

CT Ong

90 posts

Posted by CT Ong > 2014-07-09 03:42 | Report Abuse

Alliance Price Target coming out very soon.

Source: Hong Leong Investment Bank Research

Brahim’s Holdings Bhd - Positive Mode Still On

Highlights
Our latest meet-up with the management has further reaffirmed our positive view on Brahim’s. We have also gathered more information with regards to the future plans of the sugar refinery project in East Malaysia.
The shareholders of Admuda have discussed about the ongoing sugar refinery project and as such, Brahim’s have came up with two alternatives: 1) dispose its 60% to the promoters with no gain or losses; or 2) promoters to capitalize all the cost incurred during the pre-construction phase (land clearing, etc). As a result, Brahim’s 60% stake will be diluted from a subsidiary to an associate level.
The latter option seemed to be more favourable to Brahim’s but nothing is firm yet at this juncture. To note, Brahim’s have not paid any capex on the project besides the 20% deposit for the land acquisition of RM14m.
Brahim’s plans to expand its in-flight catering foothold internationally by acquiring stakes in other international airports. The group is currently in discussion with airports in China and is also planning to approach Aerofood Catering Service (ACS-Garuda Indonesia). We believe there is probability for the plans to materialize as Brahim’s holds a renowned Halal certification which is recognized worldwide.
Over to its existing business, Brahim’s catering operations were largely not impacted by the MH370 incident where it recorded consistent monthly meal productions from Jan-May ’14 of circa 1m meals/month.
Brahim’s also plans to negotiate with Host Marriott Services Corp. (HMSHost) to buy out the latter’s 49% stake in D-Host, which would enable Brahim’s to consolidate 100% of DHost’s earnings. Note that earnings from D-Host are currently equity accounted.
The losses from Café Barbera is expected to narrow to circa RM0.8m (vs. 2m loss in FY13) for FY14. The group also plans to acquire the Café Barbera outlet in Indonesia, which currently generates circa RM180k/month. Acquisition costs will be offset by the RM700k seed money injected in FY12.
Risks

Pandemic outbreaks
Slowdown in passenger movements
Termination of concession agreements
Relatively elastic demand
Appreciation of US$ and/or depreciation of RM

Forecasts
Despite numerous plans and initiatives mentioned above, we are keeping our numbers for now. We will only be imputing these contributions as and when these initiatives solidify.
Rating
BUY
Positives – (1) Niche industry; and (2) Sustainable earnings from long-term concession agreements.
Negatives – (1) Earnings highly dependable on economic conditions/pandemics; (2) Delay in the opening of KLIA2 and sugar refinery plant in Sarawak; and (3) Additional borrowings for any asset injections could increase net gearing significantly.

Valuation
Maintain BUY with unchanged TP of RM2.97 based on average of 16.9x and 8.7x P/E and EV/EBITDA respectively. At current price of RM1.88, we continue to advice investors to buy on weakness.

CT Ong

90 posts

Posted by CT Ong > 2014-07-09 03:56 | Report Abuse

High Alert!

@Tina Khoo @Bs1688@Tornado-My Friend@ozzie75/reminds me of Ozzy Osbourne-heavy metal.@johnny cash-reminds me one of the most influential American musicians of the 20th century@zylkron-BRAHIM'S stock movement looks like main main, in fact that's the classic BRAHIMS! -you have to be patience and steadfastly perseverance to bear with it, or else you'll be strip bare naked!@RedEagle and All Brahimians.

If you are holding BRAHIMS, do not sell for the 10% or 20% profit as of now.
The Big players and Syndicate (that i know of) are playing very cool and the volume justify that.
Ethically, I should not disseminate this in the forum but i insist to share something that i deemed will definitely bring joy to everyone here IF you believe in BRAHIMS.

Brazil and West Germany - going to kick of soon,
so,
I'll make it very brief and i want all of you to have a fair share of it.
No Joy if i am the ONLY ONE making BIG! Let's look forward for the 'BIG' day and i dare to dream BIG!!!

*The players and The Main Syndicate are just waiting for the Right moment and timing to Strike.
They won't be doing anything (and these few days the market forces are dictating the stock) until a major announcements or Catalyst , not push but shove the share up and this is where the rally will spark.
BRAHIMS major Catalyst are plenty and the timing of announcement is of utmost important.
It's very near and it could happened anytime, and this time it's going to be a strong upward trend.
I can't talk here too much or else my head will be GUILLOTINED!

I am absolutely Clear. Concise. Consistent with what i am disseminating here.
Not an iota of doubt!

CT Ong

90 posts

Posted by CT Ong > 2014-07-09 04:49 | Report Abuse

A Carnage in Belo Horizonte! BRAZIL is weeping!!!

It's good to hear that US stocks retreat and taking a breather.
It's an opportunity here.

As stock indices hit new highs, there are those that fear further gains, given defensive positioning, but more worry about buying in now just in time for a severe pullback in US stocks.

Many investors wonder if the ride is over.
I do think a vulnerable 10% decline in the weeks ahead, albeit within the construct of a secular BULL market that has left years to run.

Happy Trading and Sure Lady Luck is ahead waiting for BRAHIMS!

Posted by mrchuckle363 > 2014-07-09 06:31 | Report Abuse

7-1

ozzie75

8,772 posts

Posted by ozzie75 > 2014-07-09 09:48 | Report Abuse

@ CT Ong: I was a fan of Ozzy Osbourne when I was younger.

Tornado

1,938 posts

Posted by Tornado > 2014-07-09 20:02 | Report Abuse

Thanks CT, we are all waiting........

CT Ong

90 posts

Posted by CT Ong > 2014-07-10 00:35 | Report Abuse

Second time acquired in a week.
Eagle-EYED investor.

http://bursaannouncement.blogspot.com/2014/07/company-announcements-ekovest-bonia.html

kansan5423

279 posts

Posted by kansan5423 > 2014-07-10 09:55 | Report Abuse

Why this morning suspend ?

ozzie75

8,772 posts

Posted by ozzie75 > 2014-07-10 10:06 | Report Abuse

No announcement on the suspension noted.

madcow

526 posts

Posted by madcow > 2014-07-10 10:40 | Report Abuse

Suspend tu CIMB la ...

ozzie75

8,772 posts

Posted by ozzie75 > 2014-07-10 11:08 | Report Abuse

I see. Due to impending material announcement. Allegations have been hovering around potential merger.

Posted by manutd8888 > 2014-07-10 11:09 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by solidfinisher > 2014-07-10 23:40 | Report Abuse

can move to $4? haha

ozzie75

8,772 posts

Posted by ozzie75 > 2014-07-11 09:12 | Report Abuse

Brahims at $4? The world is round, anything can happen. Cheers

madcow

526 posts

Posted by madcow > 2014-07-11 15:34 | Report Abuse

Look possible to go down $1.73 again

systane

150 posts

Posted by systane > 2014-07-13 22:30 | Report Abuse

Launching pad ready to take off..

Posted by kingdomtan888 > 2014-07-13 23:52 | Report Abuse

Well done brahims
Kekekkekkekekekeekke

ozzie75

8,772 posts

Posted by ozzie75 > 2014-07-14 10:28 | Report Abuse

let thy kingdom come, Brahims.

Posted by melakaboyz > 2014-07-16 14:18 | Report Abuse

I think BRAHIMS will close above 50 MA about 1.95 today...

madcow

526 posts

Posted by madcow > 2014-07-17 10:00 | Report Abuse

u think wrongly then ...

Posted by melakaboyz > 2014-07-17 10:43 | Report Abuse

Tu la pasal... :(

ozzie75

8,772 posts

Posted by ozzie75 > 2014-07-17 17:07 | Report Abuse

Good effort today, Brahims.

alivetoinvest

1,237 posts

Posted by alivetoinvest > 2014-07-18 00:38 | Report Abuse

Badly affected?

dragonking

3,496 posts

Posted by dragonking > 2014-07-18 00:48 | Report Abuse

brahim cheap sale tomolow

Tina Khoo

223 posts

Posted by Tina Khoo > 2014-07-18 01:00 | Report Abuse

Tmv hv to monitor closely on this caunter again.

Posted by mrchuckle363 > 2014-07-18 01:27 | Report Abuse

OMG!

Posted by melakaboyz > 2014-07-18 08:25 | Report Abuse

I'll accumulate again... Alfatihah all Malaysian.

Mohd Zaini

309 posts

Posted by Mohd Zaini > 2014-07-18 09:23 | Report Abuse

Borong2...!!

ozzie75

8,772 posts

Posted by ozzie75 > 2014-07-18 09:32 | Report Abuse

another rollercoaster ride. Sit tight.

ageess

48 posts

Posted by ageess > 2014-07-18 09:55 | Report Abuse

whatthefish...mas shot down, brahim collapse

Sham Muzz

48 posts

Posted by Sham Muzz > 2014-07-18 09:59 | Report Abuse

buy or sell?

ozzie75

8,772 posts

Posted by ozzie75 > 2014-07-18 10:02 | Report Abuse

HLG latest review: BUY. TP: 2.29 after factoring in MH17 incident

ST

405 posts

Posted by ST > 2014-07-18 12:19 | Report Abuse

sigh...

ozzie75

8,772 posts

Posted by ozzie75 > 2014-07-18 12:29 | Report Abuse

The business fundamentals is intact despite the MH incidents. My thoughts.

kansan5423

279 posts

Posted by kansan5423 > 2014-07-18 13:53 | Report Abuse

No panic,, Brahim won't affect much, now time to accumulate........

Posted by cheeselord > 2014-07-18 15:55 | Report Abuse

True, the price still holding. Don't panic.

ozzie75

8,772 posts

Posted by ozzie75 > 2014-07-18 17:05 | Report Abuse

Hasnt heard from CT Ong for a while.

kansan5423

279 posts

Posted by kansan5423 > 2014-07-19 12:12 | Report Abuse

政府不會讓馬航倒閉,馬航股價也“撐得住”未致跌破早前寫下的 15仙史上最低紀錄。作為馬航空中餐飲供應商的布拉欣控股,在MH17空難中影響不大。反而機構投資者和散戶有趁低進場吸購的現象。

Posted by Yap Shoon Eu > 2014-07-20 12:52 | Report Abuse

@CTmy email is eu_657@hotmail.com. would appreciate if you could share the info with me as well. Thanks

Post a Comment
Market Buzz