BRAHIMS HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BRAHIMS (9474)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

Day's Change

Trading Volume

5 people like this.

4,992 comment(s). Last comment by chinaman 2 months ago

Stockman

684 posts

Posted by Stockman > 2014-06-19 16:26 | Report Abuse

Better sell the sugar business and focus on in-flight catering service

Posted by Jawahar Hassan > 2014-06-19 17:30 | Report Abuse

CT Ong please add me too..jawahar.hassan@yahoo.com..thx

Tina Khoo

223 posts

Posted by Tina Khoo > 2014-06-19 18:07 | Report Abuse

Any news of AGM??

johnny cash

6,400 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-06-19 18:53 | Report Abuse

@CTOng please add me too.... mia.pancho@gmail.com

neemdom

178 posts

Posted by neemdom > 2014-06-19 18:57 | Report Abuse

CtOng please add me too...aliarmohideen@gmail.com

Posted by Bernard Tan > 2014-06-19 19:04 | Report Abuse

tomorrow possible break 2.10?

8wpwtmt8

2,949 posts

Posted by 8wpwtmt8 > 2014-06-19 21:52 | Report Abuse

I also hope it can break RM2.10 tomorrow because I bought 10 lots at RM2.05 yesterday with a target price of RM2.38.

8wpwtmt8

2,949 posts

Posted by 8wpwtmt8 > 2014-06-19 21:54 | Report Abuse

CT Ong, kindly please add me too.... wpwtmt@yahoo.com

Posted by sharewinltl > 2014-06-19 22:13 | Report Abuse

sure up!!!!!!

Posted by winstontay76 > 2014-06-19 22:37 | Report Abuse

I got 20 lots @ RM2.06. TP RM2.30

Posted by RichandRich > 2014-06-19 23:35 | Report Abuse

have good faith in this. From the Star two days ago, Brahim's targets 30% sales growth in 2014 via new markets claimed by the CEO.

CT Ong

90 posts

Posted by CT Ong > 2014-06-20 02:54 | Report Abuse

Giggling me: Another Flip another Flop

On April 24 Mr PM told WSJ that MAS is beyond redemption and cannot rule out Bankruptcy.
Recall what our transport minister said about MAS crisis? A Firm NO BAILOUT!

Read Today Absurdity!
The Headlines Screeeeeeeam!
Finally Khazanah Nasional has to bow and do another bailout.
Is this not flip-flop from the top to the bottom?
Of course i am happy because i know from the beginning that BRAHIMS will rise unscathed.
That's the reason i hold on to BRAHIMS for the past 30 months.

Good News to BRAHIMS and MAS!!!...........

CT Ong

90 posts

Posted by CT Ong > 2014-06-20 03:03 | Report Abuse

This is what the Headlines Screeeeeeams!!!

We are not closing down MAS for now, says Najib

National carrier Malaysia Airlines will not be closed down for now Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak said today.

Najib said although MAS was incurring losses, the direction of the company is still being reconsidered and any financial implication to the government would depend on the outcome of the due diligence being undertaken by the main shareholder, Khazanah Nasional Bhd, Bernama reported today.

"The government has discussed MAS' dismal financial performance and has asked that the due diligence be carried out soon to identify the reasons behind the losses and the best options to solve them.

"Khazanah, as the biggest shareholder of MAS, has also undertaken studies to evaluate the airline company's past performances and its current status.
"The findings of the study will be presented to the Khazanah board as soon as it is finalised in order to decide on the future direction of the company," Bernama quoted the prime minister as saying in a written reply to Lim Guan Eng (DAP-Bagan) in Parliament today.

The Penang Chief Minister asked Najib whether the suggestion to close down MAS was part of a plan to revive the national carrier which incurred losses amounting to RM4.1 billion since three years ago.

According to Bernama, Najib, who is also Finance Minister, was asked to give a breakdown of the losses recorded for the duration, the negative impact on MAS employees and shareholders and the losses incurred by the government in terms of grant and financial guarantees.

In the prime minister's reply, it was also stated that MAS had recorded a net loss of RM2.52 billion in 2011 following the slump in the aviation, sector especially for cargo service.

He explained that there was an increase in operating costs, especially that of fuel, while non-fuel cost climbed on capacity-related costs, marketing, maintenance and provisions for aircraft that were phased out.

However, Najib said with the implementation of strategic measures under its comprehensive business plan, MAS succeeded in turning around its financial performance and recorded a net profit of RM431 million in 2012 against a RM2.52 billion loss in 2011, Bernama reported.
Najib said the flag carrier did record a 10% growth in sales to RM15.1 billion for the financial year ended December 31, 2013, versus the RM13.8 billion registered in 2012, adding that the increase could be attributed to an increase in capacity.

"However, MAS still incurred an after-tax loss of RM1.174 billion. This loss was due to higher fuel cost and a weaker ringgit against the US dollar (foreign exchange losses)," he said.
For Q1 this year, Najib said MAS' net losses widened to RM443 million against net losses of RM279 million recorded in the previous corresponding period.

The losses were due to pressure on yields, under-performing non-core activities and negative sentiment on the airline which overshadowed commendable air traffic growth and cost savings, Bernama reported. – June 19, 2014.

CT Ong

90 posts

Posted by CT Ong > 2014-06-20 04:02 | Report Abuse

Noted All,
@8wpwtmt8,@johnny cash,@jawahar hassan,@raymond Tiong- sincerely humbled

There you go again. From MAS flip-flop to SPAIN and back to MAS again.
If this is not going to be a MAS bailout , then tell me what is?

The PM with forked tongue or he is not aware of what is happening in the country really amused me.

@Tornado: Why the flip-flop again?
Now you believe what i reiterate?

Ok, give me a few minutes for me to explain a little details why the prediction is a flip-flop?
This forum is for BRAHIMS, i know, but let's enjoy how the jester that runs our country today.

There is nothing wrong with a prediction. It's acceptable to anyone if it goes awry.

What i am trying to put forward to you is , our PM do not think much when he speaks. He is the leader of the country and
he does not know that he is in the center of public scrutiny. He has no knowledge of what he is speaking at times.
If he has followed the development of Spain soccer team he wouldn't have predict that Spain would be the 2014 WC winner. Definitely not. When i heard it, i knew that he is going to shoot his foot again!

The simple reason:

1.Spain is not the SPAIN of 2010 (WC Champion) and 2012 (Euro Champion)- They struggle in the qualifier rounds.
2.Spain played pathetically in all their friendlies.
3.Iker Casillas is considered one of the best goalkeepers in the world, he has been criticized by some for lackadaisical play. His former Real Madrid manager, Jose Mourinho, even benched Casillas in favor of backup Diego Lopez in 2013.
4.Spain failed to play like Spain and seemed erratic compared to how they played in Euro 2012 and the 2010 World Cup.
5. Spain also seemed to be a much different team without their star center back and unsung hero Carles Puyol, whose absence appeared to be too much to overcome.
6.The 2014 roster looked rather similar to the 2010 roster which are quite i should say 'outdated' and they don't have
that kind of conviction and urgency to win for the country. Spain probably needed a shakeup with young players like Jese, Asier Illaramendi, and Alvaro Morata to throw off the competition.

If the PM has some of the knowledge here he wouldn't have predicted Spain. He did not do his homework and just shooting from his mouth without going into his brain.

Hey, Mr PM, i am sure you can do better than that? who am i to compare to you?
I am only a small fry. You are surrounded by the best brains BUT you still Flop, Sigh!

That's the reason you see how Spain was LACKLUSTER and SHAMED by Holland , still not enuf and they played LACKADAISICAL and was humiliated by Chile.

We need a PM that is alert and not aloof , clarity of vision and ability to connect with the rakyat and not running and hiding
in hibernation when the time we needed him the most.

What i posted about BRAHIMS in the forum here are my sheer hardwork and research that i spent many hours

studying the company. I won't buy on hearsay and what i share to all of you here are not speculative in nature.
My level of confidence in BRAHIMS is very high and that's the reason i have a very high stake in this company.
Whatever i have posted here about BRAHIMS is very consistent and i am ready to wait it till BRAHIM'S peak.
The Good days are coming soon for BRAHIMS.
@Stockman: i have stated quiet sometime ago that the sugar refinery is no more viable.
BRAHIMS will divest it.
Don't worry about the sugar refinery, Syed mokhtar's Tradewinds or MSM are there waiting.
I help you, you help me, you take away the sugar license and you give me a good deal with MAS!
Close case!!!

Posted by solidfinisher > 2014-06-20 11:45 | Report Abuse

down :(

Posted by mrchuckle363 > 2014-06-20 12:13 | Report Abuse

Buy more..i will add more if down to RM1.90

Posted by MrWealthy4321 > 2014-06-20 12:16 | Report Abuse

just don't get too carried away with the game ...http://shareinvestormalaysia.com/win-stock-market-losers-game/

Posted by Bernard Tan > 2014-06-20 12:31 | Report Abuse

what happened on brahims?today drop a lot.

Posted by NoobTrader88 > 2014-06-20 13:07 | Report Abuse

bernard, already go up so much this few days.. when prices goes up, sure will down abit(some investor take profit). very normal. but long term will go up :)

Posted by RichandRich > 2014-06-20 15:00 | Report Abuse

What is wrong with Brahims now huh?

8wpwtmt8

2,949 posts

Posted by 8wpwtmt8 > 2014-06-20 15:21 | Report Abuse

I am afraid it is following the trend of MAS. MAS drops for two days already. So is Brahims.

Brahims

113 posts

Posted by Brahims > 2014-06-20 15:39 | Report Abuse

Heavy bought when MAS themselves announced to consider JV with Etihad Airways. Next day Etihad denied to JV with MAS. A lot of peoples bought for a hope and now stuck at 0.24-0.27. Nothing wrong to Brahims. MAS actually have indirect effect to Brahims. In coming month, the idea trend is sell at negative rumour and during rallies. accumulate at bottom price(when see the reversing signal). As long as major share holder still not heavy sell their share like MAS, we should confidence the fundamental is strong. If you plan for long term investment, you not actually need to monitoring the price up and down. Time will tell you the true like always mentioned by @CT.

vic22

4 posts

Posted by vic22 > 2014-06-20 16:20 | Report Abuse

like!

Tornado

1,938 posts

Posted by Tornado > 2014-06-21 00:58 | Report Abuse

Thanks CT. Appreciate your untiring effort in sharing your sheer hard works with all Brahimians. Certainly hope that you are not a One Stock Kaki............ ; D

" You get most things in LIFE not by Taking, but by Sharing & Giving "

Cheers, Tornado

Posted by Bernard Tan > 2014-06-22 12:54 | Report Abuse

let see tomorrow how it fly?

CT Ong

90 posts

Posted by CT Ong > 2014-06-23 04:07 | Report Abuse

at the moment, it's half way and the Koreans are ripped by the Algerians.

@Tornado@Brahims
Can i be so naive to be holding and talking about a single stock?
Of coz not. i only talk BRAHIMS becoz it's my top small cap 2014 favourite .
If not for the missing MH370, MAS crisis and the PM Statement in WSJ, this stock would have the momentum
to be in the range of 2.70 to 3.00 by now.

It all started 30 months ago when i have the opportunity to buy at 0.49sen,
unfortunately i missed it. When it soared to 0.79 sen it triggered my senses and the rest is history, i have been collecting since then . i have been buying even at the high of 2.38 .
I knew this stock has the potential and growth to bring it to uncharted territory and since then i have stick to my guns on this stock. Come what may, i'll hold on till it peaks.

For the past 2 years i have seen the worst of this stock , full of ups and downs, twist and turns... Albeit the volatility i still cling on BRAHIMS till today.
That's the reason i am sharing with all of you my thoughts and research works on this stock.
This is a forum, i am sincerely, unselfishly disseminating whatever news or thoughts that i deemed beneficial to the community. I want each and everyone of you who believes in BRAHIMS to create more wealth like what i am going through right now.

Of course i have a few stocks that's are profitable too, but the magnitude and intensity of surging like BRAHIMS is not so exciting and that's the reason i am stuck here with all of you.
We help each other,we make our money and we still have time to shift our attention to another new exciting stock later in time.
It's never too late, so why the greed to concentrate on so many stocks?
I never believe in Jack of all TRADE But MASTER of None!

I am holding some defensive stocks and stocks which are sacred from sharing and writing about it. It's strictly and highly confidential which i can only advise you .
Remember on the 16/06: HLI sister firm NARRA hits limit up at 2.70 and HLI was 7.00?
Immediately Bursa Malaysia issued an unusual market activity query (UMA) to Narra and both retreat in tandem.
Watch out and be alert. I don't call you to buy for fun or my personal gain.
I reiterate, BUY HLI on weakness and dips.

This is a public domain and i have to be careful of what i wrote or else MY Head will roll OR it will definitely be in the chopping block!
Some of you will receive my email soon and you'll fully understand what it is all about.

********From My Reading BRAHIMS is going to SHATTER 2.15 and away by 15/07/2014.
Of course the faster the better********.

Be patience and don't get over too excited. Investors should remain invested and the recent short term price weakness is due to Etihad denies colloboration with MAS and the divesting of the sugar refinery . It's a very mild knee jerk reaction and everything should be all right.
No right thinking syndicate is going to push up the price when some not too favourable news are seeping in the stock. So stay chill.
Newsflow will be stronger soon with new and positive developments. Good days are ahead.

@Brahims
who is advising short term investors to sell on strength and buy on weakness is absolutely right. I hope we will all be helping each other for mutual benefits and lets make this community BRAHIM'S forum a success.
We need a concerted effort from all of us here and every opinion that makes common sense must not be taken lightly.

It's not for my personal gain or self glorification. My goal is to help everyone here making good money and to enjoy a better life. No hidden agenda BUT just Sincerity and Honesty!

A cautionary note -- because public community forums make people believe something is
going to happen, you need to be sure something really does happen!

Invest Wisely, good understanding gives Favor.
Good Luck Trading!

ozzie75

8,772 posts

Posted by ozzie75 > 2014-06-23 09:17 | Report Abuse

Thanks, CT Ong, for the insight.

Tornado

1,938 posts

Posted by Tornado > 2014-06-23 11:05 | Report Abuse

TQ CT.

teesh

17 posts

Posted by teesh > 2014-06-23 12:58 | Report Abuse

kindly enligthen what you means by shatter 2.15 by july 2014.. I cant get you.. newbie here.sorry

ozzie75

8,772 posts

Posted by ozzie75 > 2014-06-23 13:07 | Report Abuse

It suggest to me as the price could go beyond RM 2.15 or higher by mid Jul14. In any case, important to do your homework and make own judgement before one commits.

teesh

17 posts

Posted by teesh > 2014-06-23 13:51 | Report Abuse

TQVM ozzie75

Tina Khoo

223 posts

Posted by Tina Khoo > 2014-06-23 14:51 | Report Abuse

Noted CT Ong.

Posted by sharewinltl > 2014-06-23 18:39 | Report Abuse

pm me too...looi1129@yahoo.com

neemdom

178 posts

Posted by neemdom > 2014-06-23 20:45 | Report Abuse

Buy below 1.85

Posted by localmotive > 2014-06-23 20:53 | Report Abuse

@CT. Thanks for all your posts. You've shown a lot of genuity and I would certainly be honoured if you could add me to your list. My email is davecsy@gmail.com. Thanks

Kuan123

1 posts

Posted by Kuan123 > 2014-06-23 21:11 | Report Abuse

Hi CT: pls pm me at wilkuan88@gmail.com Thank you.

pradeep

1,324 posts

Posted by pradeep > 2014-06-23 22:53 | Report Abuse

CT Ong what is the best price to buy. Where is the support to your opinion

CT Ong

90 posts

Posted by CT Ong > 2014-06-24 01:23 | Report Abuse

All noted with thanks!

Heaven's gate is once open. Window of opportunity is here, strike it!,
it's a very short period of time during which an opportunity must be acted on or missed.

Don't wait to buy, BUY and wait! Be Alert!

I can't agree more with @ neemdom.

THE DOWNSIDE is minimal and the risk is minimum.
There's not Pitfall to trapped you for long.

Anytime it'll be back ALIVE and kicking again. I reiterate, the timing is of essence.

Come 15-20/07, My reading that it will pierce 2.15 if there is no unforeseen circumstances.

The syndicate is as cunning as a fox and as shrewd as a snake.

You must have the DISCIPLINE, Patience and Perseverance to out beat them.

Don't play to their tune, don't wait to buy , buy and wait and you'll not be disappointed.
A huge handsome bonus is waiting for you at the end of the year and your 2015 Chinese New Year celebration won't be the same again.
No need to Scream, Chant and Shout everyday- what more Cursing and Swearing the counter.
They love to see you getting restless, hopeless, frustrated and impatient.

That's how you'll be squeeeeezed and MILKED to the last drop, so when you start unloading, they will be collecting.
So when you start to lose all hope, they will spring a surprise to rattle you.
That's how they work to outsmart the minority.
I am very familiar with their movements and this is a classic BRAHIM'S play.
Look at the disparity of the volumes when the stock is on the reverse side.

Here is the latest ( last Week ) list of shareholders which are tightly held and the list of 30 shareholders which are controlling 85% of the shares.

The free float is only 15%. Not a doubt, this is a well cornered stock and it can be manipulated
within their whims and fancies.

Like i say play smart . Hold TIGHT and OUTSMART the SMART!!!

Need i say more?
Look at these 10 shareholders list. A company with substance and that's the reason
i say: Less Hype more Substance.

Shareholders
Name Shares %

Brahim's Holdings Bhd. 71,005,000 30.1%

Lembaga Tabung Haji 35,518,850 15.0%

Ibh Capital Labuan Ltd. 25,000,000 10.6%

Koperasi Permodalan Felda Malaysia Bhd. 12,223,850 5.17%

Heng Cheang Cheam 10,727,000 4.54%

Great Eastern Life Assurance Co. Ltd. 7,489,400 3.17%

RHB Asset Management Sdn Bhd. 5,447,900 2.31%

Employees Provident Fund 3,737,000 1.58%

Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Guru-guru 3,390,000 1.43%

Public Mutual Bhd. 2,963,500 1.25%

LE LE

468 posts

Posted by LE LE > 2014-06-24 09:23 | Report Abuse

CT Ong, so what is your target price to buy? Now at 1.93?

Posted by Bernard Tan > 2014-06-24 10:58 | Report Abuse

anyone of members here know what is happening on brahims, drop like hell.....,

LE LE

468 posts

Posted by LE LE > 2014-06-24 11:02 | Report Abuse

I just bought at $1.89 :(

ST

405 posts

Posted by ST > 2014-06-24 11:23 | Report Abuse

jus wait and see...fishing trend as I see...

Posted by cheeselord > 2014-06-24 11:24 | Report Abuse

collection period

ST

405 posts

Posted by ST > 2014-06-24 11:25 | Report Abuse

I believe will still drop below 1.8

Posted by cheeselord > 2014-06-24 11:33 | Report Abuse

big wall at 1.8

Posted by cheeselord > 2014-06-24 11:33 | Report Abuse

trapping souls..

ST

405 posts

Posted by ST > 2014-06-24 11:46 | Report Abuse

hahaha...

essim

64 posts

Posted by essim > 2014-06-24 11:47 | Report Abuse

anyone can share the lime lights, what cause the drop in share price?

Posted by cheeselord > 2014-06-24 11:56 | Report Abuse

the drop is Just to make the stock looks exciting? fire sale then bargain hunting.

Posted by Razali Daud > 2014-06-24 11:59 | Report Abuse

Open sky policy moving fwd, henceforth more airlines expected to taxing at KLIA, Penang, Kuching, KK & Kuantan....more supply of F&B to these airlines via Brahims.....

Post a Comment
Market Buzz