BIMB-WA

KLSE: BIMB-WA (5258WA)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

3 people like this.

2,855 comment(s). Last comment by firehawk 2021-08-23 22:34

paperplane

21,609 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-16 09:57 | Report Abuse

happy to see BIMB moving higher also

kahfiehlai

677 posts

Posted by kahfiehlai > 2021-02-16 10:51 | Report Abuse

Just hold the WA die die till crocodile die :))

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-16 11:33 | Report Abuse

Aiyoo... why master sifu auditor keep pull down the price? Hahah... jialak lor...

fzy1388

131 posts

Posted by fzy1388 > 2021-02-16 13:15 | Report Abuse

Pretty_life don't talk nonsense here

paperplane

21,609 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-16 13:18 | Report Abuse

YA. admin shld delete such funny comments, not mine.

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-16 13:58 | Report Abuse

Fzy1388... must talk nonsense... if no very boring lar... where my lover master sifu auditor...

okdoke

279 posts

Posted by okdoke > 2021-02-16 14:00 | Report Abuse

After several challenge put forth by MalaysianIB_hongkong to Sharks/Syndicate to modify the modus of operandi to be at least on par with their counterpart/syndicate in Hong Kong ie lame old strategy by queueing big selling Volume and waiting for the panic warrantholders to sell their units with domino effects (selling invites more selling and it is vicious cycle), I observed that:
1. this morning, Sharks/Syndicates carried out actual selling to lure sellers with the hope that the selling pressure intensified from panic holders.Unfortunately, the selling units end up in the hand of auditor team and well absorbed by the market. The team really knows how to mop up the flood of selling shares at 37.5 sen
2. This action mops up further free float shares ( 10% + 62% from 30 largest shareholders ) Jolin, i know you have 0.3% = 1.2 M , did I miss any other gentleman/cute ladies here with big volume in their acc. You ALL big and small holders deserve a pat on shoulder and congratulation!.

I can’t imagine when the sharks report to their superior. It would be hair dryer treatment and .......(fill in the blank with your own word that describes pains) Another round of game ? Chess for the IQ, or Tic-Tac-Too for those not so clever? Auditor team, kindly consider to treat syndicate with a good meal after the redemption as a result of the hallo ballo/pains you caused. Curious how they defend the price although syndicates have been operating since 1993? I think they are group of people with Chartered Accountant, Lawyer, Businessman, Value Investment Master, and Bankers. They want to share the cakes from Arbitrage. The individuals in the 30 largest warrantholders list are probably collecting too to maximize the redemption via bringing up the VWAP ( There will NOT be another BIMB re-organization after this . Alliance bank and RHB bank had completed their re-organization ). My two sen opinion

paperplane

21,609 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-16 17:16 | Report Abuse

the problem in investment is always FEAR VS GREED. can you tahan greed when you have 50% return from now?? hehe

maf1964

466 posts

Posted by maf1964 > 2021-02-16 21:01 | Report Abuse

i hear call to buy and keep by "auditor" .He claims people like prety_lfe are sindicate people who is trying to ruin other peoples chances to make money. i followed auditor and after 5 days i think he talks a lot of Theresa. Sorry i meant he talks cock.
since last week , BIMB-wa has been going down and down. if its really a wonderful but then it shud be going u and not down, or at least remain stable. even the mother share is slipping.

i think he is part of the syndictae to con us. if i am wrong i will apolgie to him here. but i think he will disappear when the price drops further. will curse him for 5 generations.

his upoorters cud als be syndicate people.
Just be awre of him and lets wait and see what happens.

maf1964

466 posts

Posted by maf1964 > 2021-02-16 21:02 | Report Abuse

i believe he is papaer plane or paper cud be a member of his team

beginner

1,278 posts

Posted by beginner > 2021-02-16 21:09 | Report Abuse

Trust nobody but your ownself, you are responsible for any gain or loss but not others. Lastly there is no such sure win in bursa

husni007

23 posts

Posted by husni007 > 2021-02-16 21:11 | Report Abuse

Lesson learnt do not trust anybody in money related

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-16 22:09 | Report Abuse

Where my lover master sifu auditor ??? Why today no appear here to tell ppl his got how many percent to hold?
Where my fzy1388 bro... how about you?

fzy1388

131 posts

Posted by fzy1388 > 2021-02-17 00:31 | Report Abuse

maf1964 actually u no need to follow auditor. Just think and make decision by urself, because it is ur money.

fzy1388

131 posts

Posted by fzy1388 > 2021-02-17 00:33 | Report Abuse

pretty_life and my good friend, i Just want to nake sure that everyone is clearly understand what happened here. If one day bimb announce thatthey bought back warrant from us, i Hope can receive ur apologize

paperplane

21,609 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-17 01:07 | Report Abuse

maf1964. stop accusing me as syndicate. I have a proper day job, dumb head. and i dont even know who is this auditor in first place. I have been investing BIMB since many years ago! Im longterm investors, longer than many think. You can check with KADIR, we both stay put here since many years ago to reap the best out of BIMB Holdings.

paperplane

21,609 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-17 01:08 | Report Abuse

by the way, i dont need you to push up prices or what so ever. I have plenty of money and i dont think good stock need to be pushed or promoted constantly. Good stock naturally attract smart ppl like me, not some dumb head like you , DUH! AND USING PATRICK TEOH FAV QUOTE- NIA MAH!

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-17 06:45 | Report Abuse

What a Dirty Tactic that I have been blocked from giving comments during 16 Feb 2021. This only proves that Syndicates/Sharks are getting worried about my existence because I uncover the truth to help to share the good news about this big cake (Arbitrage) to everyone.

As mentioned before, forget about the Conversion of WA to Ordinary Shares and forget about the Premium. Because ULTIMATELY, the main objective of BIMB Holdings is to REDEEM all WA from holders at a price determined in accordance with announcement made on 29 Jan 2021 and the price fixing is subjected to the decision made in the Court Convened Meeting. This is a way to earn from ARBITRAGE, regardless of how much the value of the mother shares and premium, the WA will be redeemed at not lower than RM0.26 and with NO UPPER LIMIT.

Again, congratulations to my team again for their efforts and thank to the Syndicates for selling their WA to my team members. Our stakes have been increasing again to 10.19% as of 16 Feb 2021.

As at 09/02/2021 - 8.45%
As at 10/02/2021 - 9.04%
As at 11/02/2021 - 9.50%
As at 15/02/2021 - 9.91%
As at 16/02/2021 - 10.19%

The above result shows that we are serious in taking opportunity to earn more from this corporate exercise. Reminder again, Arbitrage is different from normal conversion of WA to Ordinary Shares because this involves mandatory redemption by BIMB Holdings to ensure completion of its Internal Reorganisation.

BIMB-WA-VWAP (Volume Weighted Average Price) for the last 5 trading days

As at 09/02/2021 - RM0.3806
As at 10/02/2021 - RM0.3958
As at 11/02/2021 - RM0.3890
As at 15/02/2021 - RM0.3901
As at 16/02/2021 - RM0.3700

Average of the 5-Day VWAPs = RM0.3851

Due to the above higher VWAP, there is no one including Syndicates or Sharks willing to press down the VWAP because the highest the VWAP, the higher the Redemption Consideration to be paid by BIMB Holdings.

In conclusion, please continue to BUY and KEEP because some of the new investors might be MISLED by the LOWER Closing Price Today. Remember, BIMB Holdings set the consideration based on VWAP (Volume Weighted Average Price).

As long as the overall Average Cost of Investment is BELOW RM0.3851, we are safe.

卑鄙无耻的大鳄运用障眼法,企图偷换概念,用低价格来误导散户,制造恐慌,希望我的文章帮助大家继续持有投资的信心。大家别怕,我的组员今天收获不少,感谢大鳄赔了夫人又折兵。
总结,大家继续买,继续持有。

明天,我们将会继续等待庄家抛售,哎哟便宜的五星级钻石可以套利,谁人不要。

请大家别中大鳄的圈套,因为这次的套利机会根本不会跟母股的价格和 Premium 扯上任何的关系,母股就算是低过4块钱,也无关,因为母公司将会为了内部重组,不惜任何代价跟凭单持有者强行收购,最后定价是在最后定价日的前5天的平均VWAP。请看看我们组合的总体持有%,这个肯定不是玩玩的,大鳄非常的自私,想一个独吞全部的套利机会,故而制造出很多骇人惊闻,包括继续派爪牙制造和传播不正确的讯息,派人来假意投诚我们,封锁一些好汉在这里传播正确消息的权益,现在联合媒体也用上了,大家是聪明人,不用我解释那么明了吧!总之一句,大鳄慌了,大家继续把他们团团围堵,逼着大鳄为我们所用,一起赚钱。

LASTLY, if later I do not appear and comment DOES NOT mean I escape or avoid, just because I tell the TRUTH, I might be BLOCKED again.等下可能我又在被封锁了,因为说真话。

难道大鳄要奉行一言堂吗?专制吗?关得了我的文笔,关不了天下人对真实股票消息的热诚和一腔热血。如果真的还要封锁,请你踩过全部说实话的人的骨头,打压的是肉体,灭不了的是说实话,继续帮助更多散户的一腔热血,磨灭不了的是大家向事实追求的精神!

Loh Kok Wai W

3,602 posts

Posted by Loh Kok Wai W > 2021-02-17 10:00 | Report Abuse

大骂也没有用,怕输又怕亏不如不买。。。何苦 !

firehawk

4,777 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2021-02-17 10:55 | Report Abuse

从买卖的 queue 来看,的确是有人在操纵着股价 。。但这个不是买卖方 zero sum 的游戏,是可以出现买卖双方 win-win 的局面, 5-Day VWAP 是 BIMB 付的,不是买方付给卖方,也不是卖方付给买方。。。。

所以,最后能够拉高股价,对买卖双方都好! 不过, 订 5-Day VWAP 的日期不确定,我猜可能是 court convened meeting 的前 5天,或后 5天。。。现在玩玩是可以,到时希望买卖双方知道利弊。。。。

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-17 11:38 | Report Abuse

I called to BIMB IR Department 5 times. the Price Fixing Date is not going to be held in this Month

Read the announcement on 29/1/2021

Everything is there

@loh kok wai w

The sharks play tactic and kacau my alliance, I asked my alliance to lodge police report already

Last but not least, the price will be surprised ..Stay tuned.... we have a lot of big alliances already ..stay tuned

husni007

23 posts

Posted by husni007 > 2021-02-17 14:01 | Report Abuse

This ‘kacau my alliance’ and ‘lodge police report’ look like something,how sharks can do that?very2 important person or different of this share compare to other share until need to kacau trader life,shark action beside trading method/way,i just dont think the seriousness of the sharks trading way can reach that level. Because of this imagination/ assumption like this cause me doubt on u,or i’m mayb wrong cause i’m also newbie and never taught that shark trading can reach that level because of 1 share only,there is other share can focus rather than disturb people n then can got jailed/summon

fzy1388

131 posts

Posted by fzy1388 > 2021-02-17 14:11 | Report Abuse

@husni007 not sure what kind of kacau. But i really gt blocked b4, and my comments all delete. Now okay ad.

husni007

23 posts

Posted by husni007 > 2021-02-17 14:21 | Report Abuse

Oh i see,that’s mean its real n related to this sharks or only coincidently,i never thought that the shark game play can reach until that level which till social media disturbance to cause havoc to retailer,new thing for me,as far as i thought that the trading is profesional

Ted1777

9 posts

Posted by Ted1777 > 2021-02-17 14:23 | Report Abuse

From 2019 annual report, I saw there's one individual substantial warrantholder with 5.83% while Tabung Haji owns 27.54%, and ASB owns 5.85%.

Not sure what's the latest nos as annual report 2020 is not out yet.

Would this info important to whatever expected price of price fixing later? Just curious.

Anyway, I am vested (just small amount) but still considering whether to hold or not. Hope can reply it in a professional but layman as much as possible.

Thanks in advance.

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-17 14:56 | Report Abuse

Hi, just a short response to you. Hopefully, I do answer your question.

The % of stake held by the top 30 warrant holders is important in deciding final price for the redemption of warrant.

The top 30 warrant holders are looking for the maximum return possible since most of them hold the WA from 2013 till now.

BIMB Holdings is serious in its Internal Reorganisation as it aims to unlock the value of Takaful. To complete the Internal Reorganisation successfully, one of the rules set by Bursa Malaysia and SC is that BIMB Holdings, as the issuer of BIMB-WA must redeem all WA from holders at a price deemed fit and reasonable. As such, the initial price for it from the previous announcement shows that a consideration of RM0.26 per warrant is to be paid upon redemption.

Having said so, BIMB Holdings is very much worried on whether the price of RM0.26 could satisfy the need of all the warrant holders which is one of the key factors in deciding whether the Internal Reorganisation could be implemented successfully with vote for more than majority.

Due to the position of BIMB Holdings as the only banking and insurance counter in Malaysia that is Shariah based, and also of its status as a prestigious islamic financial institution, BIMB Holdings could not afford for any potential failure from this corporate exercise. These are the reasons on why the subsequent announcement made on 29 Jan 2021 to revise the terms so that there is no upper limit for the redemption consideration which is subjected to the average of 5-day VWAP preceeding Price Fixing Date.

I have called to IR Department of BIMB Holdings personally for more than 5 times and understand that the intention and objective of the recent announcement on 29 Jan 2021 is to allow warrant holders to maximise the return by pushing up the price in volume. I also understand that the intention behind is to help Tabung Haji because the latter need fund for operations. The IR department even told me that the Price Fixing Date will not be within February 2021.

Tabung Haji and other warrant holders are looking for maximum return where no upper limit for the redemption.

BIMB Holdings wants the corporate exercise to be implemented and completed successfully.

WIN WIN situation. Please buy and hold because anyway my group will work together with some of the big holders so that we could have greater voice in the upcoming Court COnvened Meeting, a meeting to decide the Final Price for WA Redemption. We aim to bargain for a consideration per unit of WA of around RM0.80 till RM1.00

Hope the above clarifies.

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-17 15:38 | Report Abuse

Woh... master sifu auditor change targer liao... change to 0.80 to 1.00 huat die you all... so huge free Holland ticket... hahah...
Drop 0:345 ask you all buy and hold
Drop 0.260 he still ask you all buy and hold
Drop till 0.100 also ask you buy and hold...

Really is horseh for you all to hold hahah... huat zai

Ted1777

9 posts

Posted by Ted1777 > 2021-02-17 16:03 | Report Abuse

@Auditorandcosultant Thanks for the elaborate answer and clear explanation.

Loh Kok Wai W

3,602 posts

Posted by Loh Kok Wai W > 2021-02-17 16:48 | Report Abuse

when market or counter up all is Sifu n Teacher.....if market drop all is ....Siput.

hbimbj

10 posts

Posted by hbimbj > 2021-02-17 19:10 | Report Abuse

if the fxg will be in march; current price is not relevant at all. of course the price will not shoot up this month..

im happier if the price drop further this week

i can see some traders may prefer to play other counters while waiting for march to come; which is why the volume still huge for the past few days..when price moving up but vol trade drop, that where u can start smell the $$$

paperplane

21,609 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-17 23:32 | Report Abuse

After bimb wa settled, i wanna celebrate with my yi lai lah. Long time no go out eat lunch and valentine. So sienz staying home 1 year and earn so much. Gold up, oil up, apa LJ also up now. Sienz

paperplane

21,609 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-17 23:34 | Report Abuse

Dealing with BIMB must use syariah principles

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-18 06:34 | Report Abuse

This will be the last information which I intended to disclose last night. Last information and I will not come back anymore until the SC's Approval, CCM, Price Fixing Date and Completion of Internal Reorganisation.

My Business Intelligent Teams had investigated and we found that the two Syndicates are suspected to be coming from MAYBANK and KENANGA.There might be others but these two (2) are very obvious because my BI Team found that there were continuous effort in BUYING and COLLECTING BIMB WA recently. This is the last piece of information and take care.

最后暴料,我的精英小组查出来,发现大鳄很大的可能是Maybank and Kenanga. 大家自己想像吧。为什么他们最近很多动作,一直收购凭单。自己用头脑想吧。

或许他们也像楼上的那位所说的,要带大家去荷兰。自己想吧!

爆料到此结束。

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-18 08:04 | Report Abuse

补充一下,我是指大鳄的开户口在Maybank 和Kenanga

Posted by chong_tim > 2021-02-18 09:42 | Report Abuse

@auditorandconsultant 大鳄的开户口在Maybank 和Kenanga , than so what ? 股票不是开放给所有人玩的呢?你有钱不是可以做大户咯,吃那么大那么简单道理都不明白,一味在哪里靠北靠部,像一只疯狗哪里乱喊,不然就是吃太多K粉神经病了。

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-18 11:50 | Report Abuse

I smell the odour of MONEY from BIMB Holdings....

Soon, good news is coming.....

Only naive person will be panic when the Sharks are collecting today....When I already uncovered the aggressive buying process through Kenanga and Maybank using same account.... good Business Intelligence System. and good Spy... this means what...Sharks are collecting and eating non stop......

MONEY MONEY soon......

The estimated outstanding WA in the free market is not more than 800,000 lots...... Left hand and Right hand very SIOK and Entertaining by Sharks... Minimum rebound point is RM0.325.....

I will sit down and enjoy watching the shows and eating popcorn....

Happy Happy and Money Money

Happy CNY and HUAT CHAI soon.

CLOSE CASE and WAITING FOR FRUITS SOON.... NO MORE ...REALLY NO MORE INFO

Loh Kok Wai W

3,602 posts

Posted by Loh Kok Wai W > 2021-02-18 13:31 | Report Abuse

跌就是跌。。。。。不要跟大市对抗。。。。小户始终斗不过大户。。。。钱太多的就去斗吧。

Loh Kok Wai W

3,602 posts

Posted by Loh Kok Wai W > 2021-02-18 13:34 | Report Abuse

赢了大钱 没请我们;输了没人同情你。。。。在后还笑你。总之买卖自负不要影响他人。

paperplane

21,609 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-18 15:09 | Report Abuse

can throw faster ah? dont waste time lah if BOH LUI. throw it to 0.26, hehe.

paperplane

21,609 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-18 16:09 | Report Abuse

bila mahu 0.26 ah? faster can ah

paperplane

21,609 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-18 17:59 | Report Abuse

aiyo. why not 0.26

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-02-18 23:46 | Report Abuse

On behalf of certain parties from the top 30 warrant shareholders, I would like to disclose an important news to everyone here so that the cake could be shared equally to everyone.

Tomorrow will be the last day, the top 30 holders allow Syndicates/Sharks to shake the price of BIMB WA and trigger market sentiments so that contra players and naive retail investors who could not hold their WA sell their WA at lower price. Good tactics and they allow this to be done on purpose because they would like to compete in buying the limited number of WA tomorrow.

The worst is already over. Tomorrow, there might be a shaking of market price to around RM0.295- RM0.300, as such, please stand by to collect cheaper WA and do not forget to thank to Syndicates/Sharks.

After tomorrow or next week, the Syndicates/Sharks are going to push the WA and skyrocketing the price because the announcement of SC approval is just around the corner. Not to forget, the price fixing day and court convened meeting is also around the corner. Stay Tuned.

On behalf of certain parties from the top 30 warrant shareholders, I would like to thank "auditorsandconsultant" for helping me to disclosing the fact about Arbitrage and the corporate exercise.

Please take action before too late.

TO SHARKS and SYNDICATES in local, please be considerate and leave some cakes to the retail investors. Your every steps are within my sight because I have assigned special agents to investigate and report to me on every steps you took. I also knew that you aggressively used Maybank and Kenanga as the broker to do aggressive BUYING and COLLECTING Process for BIMB WA.

Thank you and I will unite every retail investors to fight and compete in buying BIMB WA with you.

That's all and see you in the battle/war soon.

Lastly, BUY CALL and Please Buy Aggressively and Please Form a Defending Wall at price RM0.295 - RM0.300.

BUY and HOLD regardless of how the price movement tomorrow. Thank you all and GONG HEY FATT CHOI.

Posted by God_of_Wealth > 2021-02-19 05:31 | Report Abuse

Wow, this is the last train before the BIMB WA spikes and skyrockets.

No wonder, for the past two days, the price of the BIMB WA was pressed down significantly.

I need to queue at RM0.290, RM0.295, RM0.300 and RM0.305.

Ini kalilah. No wonder my friend working in Kenanga asked me not to buy in the last few days and to buy only from this Friday morning.

Now I got his point already.

Pray hard that the price of WA could be pressed down more to RM0.285 or even to RM0.280.

Hopefully, I could collect the WA at the above pricing.

Fasten seat belt right now and waiting to fly.

Posted by God_of_Wealth > 2021-02-19 05:43 | Report Abuse

Thank you MalaysianIB_HongKong

I will re-arrange my plan and ask my whole gang to start the buying spree.

Heard that the top management is quite fed up and angry with the price from RM0.415 to RM0.320 yesterday.

But I also heard that the top management is going to do something and who ever still selling will be very very regret for his or her silly action.

The reduction of price from RM0.415 to RM0.320 yesterday might be deemed as a manipulation of market as per one of my friend in SC.

Action will be taken against. So I believe my gang will start buying and holding. Anyway, the announcement on 29 Jan 2021 might be revised again to maximise the return of warrant holders.

From what I heard is that the redemption value will be adjusted to protect the welfare of those holders who bought at higher price like those in RM0.80-RM0.90

From my source, the redemption value might be RM1.00 - RM1.20 to satisfy all stakeholders so that the internal reorganisation will be made successful.

The source of information is highly reliable. But can I double check from you whether you are helping Tabung Haji or helping the individuals?

Information shows that I have no reason to deny buying and collecting BIMB WA from today onwards because it is as good as going to HOLLAND if I refuse buying and collecting and if I continue selling.

Lot of information prove to me that today is the LAST DAY to BUY and COLLECT before the rocket is launched. Please help help and give me more green light so that I could increase my investment significantly

CharlesT

14,600 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2021-02-19 05:47 | Report Abuse

It seems the same idixt uses multiple IDs to kaki kong kaki song

Cojack31

1,673 posts

Posted by Cojack31 > 2021-02-19 09:00 | Report Abuse

CharlesT@agree with u

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-02-19 11:21 | Report Abuse

Please continue to buy and hold. The Syndicates/Sharks could NO LONGER press the price further downward because everyone is aware of Sharks' motives.

Soon or later, the Sharks will need to push the price of BIMB WA higher.

Let's us continue to buy and hold regardless of the movement in the BIMB WA price.

Please BUY faster before we kick start our action to BUY Aggressively the WA.

On behalf of cetail parties in top 30, I would like to thank everyone for your effort.

Gong Hey Fatt Choy.

Posted by God_of_Wealth > 2021-02-19 14:37 | Report Abuse

Continue to BUY and HOLD because Syndicates/Sharks' cost of investment is around RM0.30 - RM0.31 per WA and they have no enough BIMB WA.

Continue to hold then we will win because soon or later the announcement on SC approval is out, the Syndicates/Sharks have no choice and must push up the price of BIMB WA for us.

Thank you for the cooperation of forming a BUYING ARMY at every layer from RM0.31 - RM0.29

We need more participation to drag till the announcement is out soon.

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-02-19 15:38 | Report Abuse

Dear all valued warrant holders, please continue to hold the warrant and do not allow Sharks to manipulate the price anymore.

On behalf of the bigger holders, I would like to thank you for being persevered and determined for holding and buying this warrant.

One good news is that the news or update on the Approval from Securities Commission for the proposed Internal Reorganisation is just around the corner. Stay tuned.

Another good news is that instead of the minimum of RM0.26 and the subsequent revision of ways final redemption consideration is set, i.e. average of 5-day VWAP (refer to announcement dated 29 January 2021), there might be a surprised gift to all the valued warrant holders. Remember, anything is possible especially good things.

As such, the VWAP might not be important anymore if the surprised gift is materialised.

As I said, there are some holders of warrant whose cost is around RM0.80 - RM0.90. As a token of appreciation, there might be a surprised gift of extra bonus given such as the redemption consideration is UPGRADED to such a way that all holders' needs are satisfied. For example, the consideration be given straight away at RM1.20 or even to maximum value of RM1.50.

Your Return of Investment is very very much dependent on your faith in the Company. Please be confident with the Company and please have faith in BIMB Holdings.

Keep Buying and Holding BIMB WA, you might be rewarded with special gifts soon. HAVE FAITH!

Kadir

2,107 posts

Posted by Kadir > 2021-02-19 16:54 | Report Abuse

Although today TGIF, not many seeing red counters. Bursa holding up well.positive outlook ahead

Post a Comment