BIMB-WA

KLSE: BIMB-WA (5258WA)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

3 people like this.

2,855 comment(s). Last comment by firehawk 2021-08-23 22:34

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-24 14:35 | Report Abuse

Who ever wants to buy BIMB WA, please do it fast and now.

Today I will disclose several pieces of good news in regards to the procedures and timeline of several important events about the SOA.

谁人要买,请尽快买。请尽快推高价格,今天晚上,我会大放消息。

非常大的好消息。现在不买,不推高,你们一定会后悔。

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-24 18:03 | Report Abuse

Good news to all valued warrant holders, the following information is general and the disclosure of the following information does not constitutes Non-Compliance after confirming and checking with the Share Registrar (Boardroom).

Please note that I have personally spoken to Share Registrar (Boardroom) and BIMB Holdings (Management) and the following important timelines will be used to explain item number 8 of the announcement of the Multiple Proposals dated 24 February 2021.

Notice to be circulated to Warrant Holders for holding the Court Convened Meeting ("CCM")
= 4 March 2021

Date of Court Convened Meeting ("CCM")
= 31 March 2021

Date of Final Price Fixing Day for the Redemption of BIMB WA
= Estimated two (2) weeks before the CCM, i.e. around 17 March 2021

Please note that the final price for the redemption of BIMB WA is not determined based on the price set on the Date of Final Price Fixing Day because as discussed with the Share Registrar and BIMB Holdings, the Final Redemption Consideration or Price is DETERMINED during the Court Convened Meeting ("CCM") which will be held on 31 March 2021.

The Final Price set on Final Price Fixing Day (as per the Announcement dated 29 January 2021) which is dependent on the last 5-day VWAP IS a BENCHMARK or PRICE for REFERENCE for us to negotiate or bargain for a better or higher Redemption Price or Consideration during the CCM.

Also, I would like to share with all of you the flow of the Court Convened Meeting as promised:-

1) One of the Directors of BIMB Holdings as proposed and specified in the Court Order dated 4 February 2021 will be the Chairman, chairing the CCM.
2) The Company Secretary (Boardroom) will send out notice within 21 days of the CCM together with the circular on Internal Reorganisation.
3) The Company Secretary will be taking Minutes for the CCM.
4) Proxy need to be appointed 48 hours before the CCM.
5) During the CCM, Quorum will be checked and confirmed before proceeding with the CCM.
6) The Chairman will answer questions from Minority Shareholders Watch Group ("MSWG") before proceeding to main matters or agenda of the day
7) Polling Agent and Scrutineer (Auditors) will be appointed in the CCM for counting Votes For and Against.
8) After the end of the CCM, the Chairman will endorse the Minutes prepared by the Company Secretary before submitting the Minutes to the High Court for sanction.
9) After that, the High Court will issue a Certificate and submit/pass it to the Companies Commission of Malaysia (hereinafter refers to as "SSM" to avoid confusion) for endorsement.
10) A copy of the endorsed Certificate will then be furnished or submitted to Bursa Malaysia

The above 10 steps are critical to satisfy requirement number 8 of the Announcement made on 23 February 2021.

****************************************************************************************************************

From now till 17 March 2021, we do not have much time to push the price of BIMB WA to a higher level so that we could result a HIGHER BENCHMARK PRICE or PRICE for REFERENCE in the CCM.

Should our benchmark price be lower, we would not be having a better room for negotiation or bargain for a higher or exceptionally higher redemption consideration during the CCM.

As such, I strongly urge everyone to tell your friends or share with other retail investors of BIMB WA so that from tomorrow (25 February 2021), everyone keeps BUYING and HOLDING the BIMB WA and keeps PUSHING UP the price of BIMB WA to the MAXIMUM LEVEL possible so that all of us could have a better BENCHMARK PRICE of PRICE for REFERENCE to enhance our bargaining power.

BUY CALL - BUY and HOLD and KEEP PUSHING UP and DO NOT SELL.

****************************************************************************************************************

silentWolf

117 posts

Posted by silentWolf > 2021-02-24 18:29 | Report Abuse

Wow..that good news!! Thank you for keeping us update..will accumulate more tmr if below 40

fzy1388

131 posts

Posted by fzy1388 > 2021-02-24 18:32 | Report Abuse

Wow... Thanks auditor. Good news.

ying

6 posts

Posted by ying > 2021-02-24 19:26 | Report Abuse

hi auditor thanks for all the infor. My clients holding 15% of bimb wa. Pls let me know how to contact u if u keen to hv further discussion further discussion to

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2021-02-24 19:39 | Report Abuse

Contact what????

U guys can discuss among each other anytime u want...

Why so muchbtime to tell here

Posted by Waikokchai88 > 2021-02-24 20:04 | Report Abuse

明天一定去到0.45

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2021-02-24 20:12 | Report Abuse

Ar???

Not tired meh so many accounts???

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-24 21:28 | Report Abuse

Woh... my Holland master sifu auditor share super Holland good news ler... although I don’t know what he wrote.. but I can feel that he so exited to Holland after get vaccines... hahah... should ask prime minister to let him inject first...

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-24 21:35 | Report Abuse

Duit gor, he so happy and exited to chitchat with himself by three characters ler... he very happy and exited to dream BIMB onwer will buy RM1-1.5 from him ler... this round he really Huat till siao liao

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-02-25 04:32 | Report Abuse

Notice to be circulated to Warrant Holders for holding the Court Convened Meeting ("CCM")
= 4 March 2021

Date of Court Convened Meeting ("CCM")
= 31 March 2021

Date of Final Price Fixing Day for the Redemption of BIMB WA
= Estimated two (2) weeks before the CCM, i.e. around 17 March 2021

Please note that the final price for the redemption of BIMB WA is not determined based on the price set on the Date of Final Price Fixing Day because as discussed with the Share Registrar and BIMB Holdings, the Final Redemption Consideration or Price is DETERMINED during the Court Convened Meeting ("CCM") which will be held on 31 March 2021.

The Final Price set on Final Price Fixing Day (as per the Announcement dated 29 January 2021) which is dependent on the last 5-day VWAP IS a BENCHMARK or PRICE for REFERENCE for us to negotiate or bargain for a better or higher Redemption Price or Consideration during the CCM.

From now till 17 March 2021, we do not have much time to push the price of BIMB WA to a higher level so that we could result a HIGHER BENCHMARK PRICE or PRICE for REFERENCE in the CCM.

Should our benchmark price be lower, we would not be having a better room for negotiation or bargain for a higher or exceptionally higher redemption consideration during the CCM.

As such, I strongly urge everyone to tell your friends or share with other retail investors of BIMB WA so that from tomorrow (25 February 2021), everyone keeps BUYING and HOLDING the BIMB WA and keeps PUSHING UP the price of BIMB WA to the MAXIMUM LEVEL possible so that all of us could have a better BENCHMARK PRICE of PRICE for REFERENCE to enhance our bargaining power.

BUY CALL - BUY and HOLD and KEEP PUSHING UP and DO NOT SELL.

The above information is extracted from the auditorandconsultant.

Please BUY and HOLD so that the benchmark price could be pushed up before 17 March 2021 to enable us to BARGAIN for a higher and better price during the CCM on 31 March 2021.

Posted by God_of_Wealth > 2021-02-25 06:47 | Report Abuse

From the above,

Date of Price Fixing Day = estimated to be 17 March 2021

Court Convened Meeting = 31 March 2021

Although this is not the day whereby final redemption price is set, it is equally important to set as a basis or reference price for our negotiation or bargain during the Court Convened Meeting on 31 March 2021.

My boss asked if all of you could push the price of BIMB WA up to at least RM1.00. Then, my boss will co-operate and combine power and control or voices with other big warrant holders to fight for at least RM1.20 and at most RM1.50.

Please note that this is not impossible because it did happen in other company such as Maxis offered RM15.60 a share to buy out minority shareholders in Maxis Communications Bhd. in year 2007 when the share price of Maxis during its IPO in year 2002 were institutional price of RM4.85 a share and retail price of RM4.36 a share.

Historical event in Maxis gives us a lesson that everything is possible to be negotiated especially during the redemption of shares. In BIMB case, it is a redemption of BIMB Warrant.

Please urge everyone to only BUY and DO NOT SELL because we need everyone to reduce the supply of BIMB WA in the market so that a slight movement/volume of BIMB WA transaction will trigger a big spike in BIMB WA price.

We need to achieve at least RM1.00 by 17 March 2021 so that my boss and other fellow top warrant holders could have a better basis to FIGHT, NEGOTIATE or BARGAIN for an exceptionally higher redemption consideration for everyone during the Court Convened Meeting which will fall on 31 March 2021.

BUY and HOLD marathon, please!

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2021-02-25 10:32 | Report Abuse

I dont own any BIMB warrant

however, good to see the price up and many gain from it

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-25 10:38 | Report Abuse

Huat Zai... horseh Liao... my lover Holland master sifu auditor earn like hell... Huat ar

silentWolf

117 posts

Posted by silentWolf > 2021-02-25 10:51 | Report Abuse

Wow! Luckily i manage to collect some at 0.40 jus now...thanks to @auditorandconsultant !!! U r so kind to share with us what u get.. Precious info..

silentWolf

117 posts

Posted by silentWolf > 2021-02-25 10:51 | Report Abuse

@godifwealth..will keep accumulate..dun worry..will tp other stocks and tambah here..thank to.u too!!

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-25 12:35 | Report Abuse

I might have additional information to disclose but I think I better don't disclose here anymore because every round I tell the truth and I share good and valid information, I will be attacked by people saying me or teasing me that I bring people to Holland.

I would better choose to be a dumb

paperplane

21,608 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-25 14:25 | Report Abuse

dont disclose bro,PM me tepi, wakaka

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-25 14:34 | Report Abuse

Whoever wants to sell now, I have already arranged my team members to queue and collect.

Please do not be foolish and selfish by distracting other investors who are keen to earn money from this arbitrage trading.

If you yourself do not want to continue the game of winning more, please go ahead no need to do big advertisement.

It is a shame on you Moneycashric!!! It is so obvious already that Pretty Life is always talking non sense and Please do not relate me with Pretty Life.

Or else please go fly a kite !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shame on you MONEYCASHRICH!!!!

DEAR ALL,

Please continue to BUY and HOLD this until CCM. I will be bringing everyone to earn more as I had promised to request and bargain for a better redemption price during CCM.

Please be informed that if you hold the WA for redemption, you will not be incurring BROKERAGE FEE, TAX and other CHARGES.

Remember, we aim to push to maximum possible the price of WA until 17 March 2021 as we need to have a higher BENCHMARK or PRICE OF REFERENCE for better negotiation of redemption value.

For your information, BIMB Holding might be more than happier to accept a special price increases ranging from 20-35% for the FINAL REDEMPTION CONSIDERATION.

As such, we need to push up the BENCHMARK PRICE to the highest possible by 17 March 2021.

BUY and HOLD and BUY MORE and PUSH UP MORE.

Jolin888

120 posts

Posted by Jolin888 > 2021-02-25 15:53 | Report Abuse

Hope my first 7 digit profit is from this share. Tq AAC

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-25 16:04 | Report Abuse

@Jolin 888

You are most welcome.

Now our common enemies are those who come to distract and mislead others to sell.

So when you see any negative comments, please help me to voice out also.

I hope that we are work as a team to push the price up to maximum

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-02-25 16:15 | Report Abuse

Hi everyone, Jeremy is here again.

Please help to push the price of BIMB WA to RM0.450 at least by end of today.

By tomorrow, I hope that the price could be closed at RM0.500.

As promised, my boss will be fighting for all of you during the CCM.

Please continue to ask your friends or potential investors or you yourself to top up investment.

Continue with the BUYING SPREE as we all work as a team to achieve common goal.

From now till 17 March 2021, we have limited time, please work together

BUY BUY HOLD HOLD and PUSH...... Remember DO NOT SELL and HOLD till CCM so that all of you could maximise the Return on Investment via a HIGHER and EXCEPTIONALLY HIGHER REDEMPTION consideration !!!!

My boss' promise to everyone here is that during the CCM, everyone will be surprised with HIGHER REDEMPTION CONSIDERATION.

Let's work hard to achieve RM0.450 by end of today!

Posted by God_of_Wealth > 2021-02-25 16:31 | Report Abuse

Hey to all comrades,

Let's us continue to buy and hold, and we help one another to push to RM0.450 by end of today at least.

Remember, we have limited time because 17 March 2021 is just around the corner.

We need a big troop of buying soldiers at RM0.430 and later RM0.435 and so on.

Please help to push to attain our milestone of RM0.450 by end of today.

Words from my boss is that my boss will fight and negotiate on everyone behalf to bargain for a better Redemption Consideration during the CCM if by tomorrow the price could be closed at RM0.500.

So let us work as a team and keep buying and holding. Remember do not be distracted or misled to sell.

We need a strong team to move and push the price of BIMB WA to the next highest price or level.

All of you can do it. My boss had also sent a troop to queue at the buying lane now.

We need more we need more. GO GO GO RM0.450 by end of today.

Envestor

75 posts

Posted by Envestor > 2021-02-25 16:42 | Report Abuse

If you base on logic, there is literally 0 downside to this stock. It's just a matter of awareness whether people knows the stock status and what will happen. The more people knows, the more money we all will earn. Hence I really appreciate the efforts from AAC and Jeremy, hope we all can make some money here.

Envestor

75 posts

Posted by Envestor > 2021-02-25 16:53 | Report Abuse

silentWolf agreed, I wonder how common it is to have arbitrage trading. I am still quite new to trading and have never encountered something like this before.

paperplane

21,608 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-25 16:57 | Report Abuse

sit and watch show. ejaculatio is so HIGHHHHHHHHHH

paperplane

21,608 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-25 16:58 | Report Abuse

As i guess, 0.33 is avg cost of SOMEONE, now pushing x2=0.66

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-25 16:59 | Report Abuse

Thank you MalaysianIB_HongKong and God_of_Wealth for your encouragement to all retail investors.

All warrant holders are the BEST today.

Tomorrow, we all target to push to RM0.500.

Okay?

GO GO GO

BUY and BUY and HOLD....DO NOT SELL

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-25 18:18 | Report Abuse

Woh... my lover Holland master sifu auditor so happy ler... himself talking to himself and using other account to thank and congratulations to own... laugh die me... really Huat zai

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-25 18:19 | Report Abuse

Thank for every to support my Holland master sifu auditor and follow him to Holland... lucky I no follow to Holland... let go Holland huat together woh.... Huat ar

Posted by investforgrowth > 2021-02-25 18:36 | Report Abuse

Auditirandconsultant, thank you for your time and effort in getting all the news and infor and upcoming events. I did call up BIMB few times, its not easy to even get hold of tbem. Consumer Lots of time
Grateful that you share to us.

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-25 18:37 | Report Abuse

Before I am leaving this forum, I just want to tell you people.

Whoever wants to buy BIMB WA at price below RM0.500 for sure, to play safe, please buy before LUNCH time.

Late joiners will not be entitled to cheap BIMB WA anymore.

Tomorrow, the price will be increasing to RM0.500 for sure as it is my team and my comrades' target of 26/2/2021.

The ultimate goal of my presence here is to disclose information to help more retail investors and I would like to help everyone to achieve financial independence.

Sometimes, I feel like whether I should just keep quiet or I should disappear from here because when I disclose lot of information, there are lot of people attacking me, humiliating me non stop. Worst case is that I have been treated as a SHARK or SYNDICATE when I am so truthful to everyone.

And yet, no one comes to defend me at all.

One sincere question --- SHOULD I LEAVE THIS FORUM FOREVER? I have lot of key information for other counters or stocks also.

明天凭单的价格一定会飞到RM0.50。信不信,任由你们去思考。

但是我可以肯定的一句话就是,你如果没有在午餐前买,你可能从此就买不到价值低于RM0.50的凭单。

明天,组织的计划至少会把凭单带到RM0.50,不排除我的两大盟友会直接把BIMB WA 以火箭的速度送上太空。

我在这里的目的很简单,就是我看不惯散户被大鳄割韭菜,所以我希望透过我的组织的力量(我占尽天时,地力,人和),我能帮助更多人达到财务自由。

很悲哀的是我帮了大家那么多,但是每次说真话,一直被人家怀疑是大鳄的人,被人诬陷是大鳄,一直被人身攻击。在我被攻击的当而,那些拿了我的资料,受过我恩惠的人全部都静静。我很喘因为我一个人必须舌战群儒。

或许,从今往后,我就不好在这里丢人显眼了。我是不是应该从此封笔。自己知道资料,自己投资,自己赚就好了。

你们大家想不想我继续用文字带出投资的精彩? 还是要我封笔?

如果要的话,以后可不可以别让我一个人承受坏人的诬陷。我等大家的答复。

Posted by ArbitrageExpert > 2021-02-25 21:42 | Report Abuse

When the multiple proposals were first announced in Dec 2019, it was clear to me that the SOA portion which involves yhe mandatory redemption of all warrants was a godsent sure win bet. So I started accumulating massive number of bimb-wa since then.
On Jan 29th this year, the original offer price of 26 sen was replaced with a new scheme involving vwap. I immediately sense that the final offer price could possibly go beyond RM1. As a result, I started topping up more warrants until I rank among the top 30 warrant holder. Deep in my heart, I am certain that I can earn big fortune since only the sky is the limit now.
For those who wish to join the party, tomorrow is the last chance to buy before the price breaks the 50 sen barrier.
Last but not least, I urge all warrant owners NOT to take profit before the CCM. There will be good surprise awaiting us on Mar 31th, and the outcome will make everyone very happy.

Posted by Waikokchai88 > 2021-02-25 22:26 | Report Abuse

我会组团一起.....冲冲冲

Posted by Wisely77 > 2021-02-25 23:23 | Report Abuse

auditorandconsultant 不要灰心,我也是前 30大股东,我来支援您了。

各位散户们,请保管好手上的票,千万不要卖出,因为 CCM 会有出人意料的惊喜。

这个 Arbitrage 或套利不是 Zero Sum 游戏,我肯定不会抛售我手上奇货可居的票,因为最终买回我手上票的人不是散户,而是 BIMB.

越高的 vwap, 我们大股东们就越有本钱跟 BIMB 谈判 更高的收购价。

我也已经自己去求证 vwap 的价钱并不是最终的收购价, 而只是来作为 31/3 CCM 的参考价格来议决最后的收购价,而且最后的收购价只会高过这个 vwap.

所以,CCM 绝对有意外的惊喜。这也是我坚决不会卖出我手上的票的原因。

希望我们大家一起互相帮忙,守住手上的票不要卖,一起推高股价,最后达到双赢的局面。

共勉之。

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-25 23:57 | Report Abuse

Dear everyone and all valued warrant holders,

I have been informed that all local sharks and syndicates were having emergency meeting just now to discuss on how to trigger market sentiment so that retail investors will be fearful when the sharks purposely short sell their WA in a lower price such as 40 cents.

Even if the sharks or syndicates fail to defend us from breaking the price barrier of 50 cents, again they will still use the same tactics to short sell their warrants to price below 50 cents to make retail investors scare and cut loss.

Everyone please stay calm and hold tight your warrants because you are not alone.

We will be holding the WA till CCM.

暴料,大鳄不死心,据我的情报所知,大鳄明天可能会制造恐慌的状况。可能他们会打压价格。

所以大家把大鳄围堵,继续购买,他们丢票我们接票。

记得,散户们,你不会孤单,我们一起携手度过所有的难关,一起持有你们的凭单到CCM,胜利的道路难走,但是我们是一个团队。大家没有利益冲突,大家一起持有凭单,千万别卖。

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-26 08:12 | Report Abuse

From my business intelligence team, I could foresee three (3) factors that will be affecting the price of BIMB WA this morning. Trust me, please continue to buy and hold tightly because this is an Arbitrage Trading and not merely a simple buy and sale of shares. BIMB Holding will still be redeeming BIMB WA from all of us no matter how.

1) As mentioned last night, the Sharks/Syndicates will purposely sell their WA at lower price to trigger market sentiments so that retail investors will be worried and fearful which results in retail investors selling their BIMB WA at lower price to cut loss;

2) US share markets plummet recently which will trigger market sentiments for investors in Bursa Malaysia; AND

3) Certain retail investors sell because they are not investing but are speculating and perhaps, they do not understand Arbitrage Trading.

19/2/2021 = RM0.3111
22/2/2021 = RM0.3360
23/2/2021 = RM0.3661
24/2/2021 = RM0.3922
25/2/2021 = RM0.4239

Average VWAP as of 25/2/2021 = RM0.36586

Please be informed that we need to push the VWAP to a higher point (such as RM1.00) latest by 17 March 2021 (Price Fixing Day) even though it is only a price used for reference or discussion or basis for setting Final Redemption Consideration during the Court Convened Meeting.

Imagine if we successfully achieve like RM1.00 as our VWAP on 17 March 2021, everyone of us will be more than happier because we (including the top 30 warrant holders) could use RM1.00 as a basis to negotiate or bargain for a Final Redemption Consideration by factoring in the 20-35% addition or bonus on top of the RM1.00. In other words, we will be paid RM1.30 (Assuming we requested for 30% bonus on top of the VWAP achieved by 17 March 2021)

Remember, we need to work as a team to push the price of BIMB WA up to the maximum level possible by 17 March 2021 to MAXIMISE our RETURN by increasing our room for negotiation or bargain with BIMB Holdings during the Court Convened Meeting.

As I could foresee the price of BIMB WA be pushed down on purpose by the Sharks/Syndicates, I have already arranged my troop of buying soldiers to standby to collect and buy more and to form a defending wall at price RM0.400 to RM0.435. Please hold tightly your BIMB WA and encourage everyone to hold hand in hand, we could overcome all obstacles and hold our WA till CCM for a better and exceptionally higher redemption price for BIMB WA.

Remember, from today 26 Feb 2021 till 17 March 2021 (estimated), we are only left with 14 trading days. As such, I urge everyone to help to push the price.

Assuming everyday we could push up RM0.05 (like yesterday 25 Feb 2021), in 14 days, we could push up in total RM0.600 and eventually we could achieve near to our target VWAP of RM1.00 (although final price is RM1.045). Imagine if we could LIMIT UP for several days before the Price Fixing Day, we could enjoy getting the HIGHEST Return via higher redemption consideration!.

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-26 08:35 | Report Abuse

Remember, all of us should be Comrades and Team Members because this is an Arbitrage Trading. Whoever holds his or her BIMB WA till CCM will be the winner.

We need to maximise return by pushing up the VWAP to maximum level.

Small correction: assuming everyday RM0.050, we will achieve final closing price of RM1.145 by end of 17 March 2021.

Estimated average VWAP 5 day before 17 March 2021 could be RM1.100 or above if we work as a team

Also, please ignore the effect on market sentiments that may arise as the US Stock Markets have plummeted recently.

Ignore all other factors, I assure you are safe because this is not merely a buy and sell of stock but an art of value investment - Arbitrage.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-02-26 08:36 | Report Abuse

KakDuit you sound like you are against the warrant price to go up kah. Dont so bad lah. Minority shareholders wanted more from BIMB to compensate their investment and they have the right to fight for their right. Now is in critical period to increase the VWAP price lah. You cannot dont agree minority always lose to the majority in decision making right. Just like FGV minority want to get more from Felda wanted to delist FGV right. I also pity those holding warrant at high price one. If they cant get higher price they also lose alot lah. Look at both sides lah. Dont just look at one side lah. Correct?

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2021-02-26 08:39 | Report Abuse

I reaffirm that the BIMB and BIMB warrant are fine for me,

I just notify all the readers that those geng open so many new accounts and talk to themselves is something very weird...

U know what I mention la

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-02-26 08:40 | Report Abuse

BIMB QR is coming out today. Hope can have better result so more funds are willing to buy more BIMB shares to go up further then it is more justify to have higher warrant price. Even Ular not betting now alao dont like to see the minority to lose the battle. Go and fight for your right. Whether you can get your dream price is up to you all minoroty to fight. No one will fight for you if you dont fight for yourself. Correct?

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2021-02-26 08:46 | Report Abuse

Ularsawa...

Ok...... No problem.....

I promise dont come to BIMB thread and discuss BIMB and BIMB Warrant anymore.... Good luck ya....

J22 T09

3 posts

Posted by J22 T09 > 2021-02-26 09:29 | Report Abuse

auditorandconsultant really appreciate your opinion. Since CCM will happen on 31 Mar 2021, must hold till the date as management team will surprise the warrant holders.

Posted by ArbitrageExpert > 2021-02-26 09:35 | Report Abuse

Dear fellow comrades,
Let's all heed the smart advices voiced up by these 3 gentlemen, namely auditorandconsultant, Jeremy and God_Of_Wealth. To maximize our returns in bimb-wa, we must hold on to it until the CCM.
Whoever sells off early shall regret deeply. There is no doubt about it.

fzy1388

131 posts

Posted by fzy1388 > 2021-02-26 09:41 | Report Abuse

看来越来越多人了解整件事的来龙去脉,加油,一起hold到CCM. 我相信大家可以做到的。

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-02-26 10:24 | Report Abuse

Hi Jeremy is here again.

Please tell your friends or potential investors now. Whoever wants to buy BIMB WA below the cost of RM0.500, please do it NOW.

I have just received an instruction from my boss that he might want to join the buying spree very soon after his fund is transferred from US Stocks Market to Malaysia.

Once again, I remind all of you. Please buy now before it is too late. Once his fund is completely transferred from US to Malaysia market, upon his final instruction, I might be asked to help him to FULL LOAD.

This is an Arbitrage Trading and it is NOT A ZERO SUM GAME and will result in WIN WIN situation.

My boss said he will not give away the opportunity to collect more once he had made his final decision.

That's all and good luck!

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-02-26 10:37 | Report Abuse

KakDuit dont like this lah. Ular no betting but hope they can release those stuck at high price one. Win Win to those want to get out also. Since they new group of minority want to fight for higher price this is their choice. We can say cannot also right. Correct?

Posted by duitKWSPkita > Feb 26, 2021 8:46 AM | Report Abuse

Ularsawa...

Ok...... No problem.....

I promise dont come to BIMB thread and discuss BIMB and BIMB Warrant anymore.... Good luck ya....

Posted by God_of_Wealth > 2021-02-26 10:52 | Report Abuse

Hey all. All of you need more supporters and buyers at price RM0.450 and RM0.455 to break the barrier of RM0.460.

We need to ensure that we could achieve at least RM0.500.

Please ask more supporters to come and buy to push the price of BIMB WA.

My boss said he might not be able to help the warrant holders to bargain or negotiate for better ad higher redemption consideration if the average VWAP on 17 March 2021 is too low.

My boss said he would bargain and negotiate for a better price if he could see the effort in all of you.

Once you people help to push and hit RM0.500 at least by end of today.

He will ask me to make special announcement on his plan on the CCM.

Please help yourself to earn more. We need at least RM0.500 by end of today.

Buy and Hold!

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-26 11:46 | Report Abuse

大家尽管放心。别忘记最大的股东是Tabung Haji in both BIMB Holdings and BIMB WA.

TH needs money..so must smart wayang wayang la

Eventually TB hopes to dig more from BIMB Holdings

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-26 12:59 | Report Abuse

Dear all valued warrant holders and potential investors,

Please note that 17 March 2021 is coming really soon. We need more supporters and buyers to BUY and HOLD and together we push up the price of BIMB WA.

We should unite as one body to maximise our return by limiting the supply of BIMB WA in the free market by KEEP BUYING and HOLDING the BIMB WA so that a small volume in the future will trigger a big jump in the price.

1) We need to take note on MalaysianIB_HongKong's comment above. Upon the completion of the transfer of his boss' funds from the USA Stocks Market to Malaysia, his boss might be asking him to join the buying spree of BIMB WA. Whoever wants to buy at price lower than RM0.500, please do so now.

2) Also, please take note on God_of_Wealth's comment. We need to do our best to push up the price of BIMB WA to at least RM0.500 by end of today (26 February 2021). We need to show to his boss that we are actually his alliance that we also want to help him to maximise the return on investment in WA by increasing the room for negotiation/bargain for his boss during the CCM.

Remember, higher average of last 5-day VWAP preceeding 17 March 2021 (Price Fixing Day) will enhance our bargaining power during the CCM.

Because VWAP as of 17 March 2021 will be set as a basis for warrantholders to negotiate for a better and higher Final Redemption Consideration for BIMB WA.

We need more supporters and troop of buyers to push up the price of BIMB WA. Remember, we need to achieve at least RM0.500.

Let's work as a team and I believe that Surprised Gift will be given during the CCM if we could prove to BIMB that we are serious in this Corporate Internal Reorganisation.

BUY BUY BUY

Post a Comment