BIMB-WA

KLSE: BIMB-WA (5258WA)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

3 people like this.

2,855 comment(s). Last comment by firehawk 2021-08-23 22:34

necro

4,726 posts

Posted by necro > 2021-02-06 17:14 | Report Abuse

Banyak tahniah necro ucapkan pada yang HODL... Boleh Beli banglo maaa

willie88

11 posts

Posted by willie88 > 2021-02-06 23:18 | Report Abuse

Has any company buy back its own warrant before expired....any precedent case ??

okdoke

279 posts

Posted by okdoke > 2021-02-08 08:32 | Report Abuse

are you ready to push up the price so that VWAP will continue rising and benefits us/investors? auditorandconsultant comments make sense.

Posted by lalongboy > 2021-02-08 11:35 | Report Abuse

someone is queuing to dump a huge number shares. gg

hbimbj

10 posts

Posted by hbimbj > 2021-02-08 13:53 | Report Abuse

we need to push the price up, evryone pls
just hold ur position. if price fxg date end tomrrw; 5day vwap will be >36sen. why sell now?we are at almost risk free position with unlimited upside

firehawk

4,777 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2021-02-08 14:40 | Report Abuse

everybody can see ..... is now subject to syndicate to control the price!

Posted by DeepValueInvestor > 2021-02-08 16:11 | Report Abuse

I hope all warrant holders will be treated fairly and BIMB will at least buyback at .48

Posted by DeepValueInvestor > 2021-02-08 16:23 | Report Abuse

Nerds like me deserve some likes for my blog posts and some beer for contributing towards the society at no cost

paperplane

21,609 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-08 23:31 | Report Abuse

Fuk up investors deserve shit

firehawk

4,777 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2021-02-09 09:16 | Report Abuse

vol contracts drastically ......

Posted by lalongboy > 2021-02-09 11:39 | Report Abuse

someone is putting a wall at 0.37. making it hard to breakthrough. like 50k lots.

Posted by lalongboy > 2021-02-09 11:43 | Report Abuse

can someone tell that guy not to ruin the market. zzz

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-09 21:48 | Report Abuse

@DeepValueInvestor

Will work hard to ensure all WA could be redeemed at the highest point possible...

My group wants 0.60/unit

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-10 05:45 | Report Abuse

@lalongboy

The road block is just an illusion. Operated by the same person, the Syndicate

Need to see thing out of a box

见山不是山,见水不是水。这个道理明白吗?

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-10 05:46 | Report Abuse

各位战友,昨天是一场精彩的战争。各位散户努力以及坚持紧紧握着自己手中的凭单,不给大鳄有机会买到便宜的凭单,大鳄为了达到客户给他们设下的KPI, 只能硬着头皮继续推高股价,给昨天的VWAP 创下新高的记录。想到大鳄无奈和落泊慌张的摸样,真是爽死了。

现在市场上的凭单所剩无几,我真心的呼吁大家是时候我们明天继续抢购,希望大家继续抗争到底,紧紧的跟随我的号召,把大鳄紧紧的套死。BIMB WA 就好比五星级钻石,现在这个价钱根本就是大折扣,无偿大派送。大家必须尽快排队订购,跟大鳄继续周旋到底。

革命尚未成功,同志仍需努力!

记得没有最高,只有更高。如果可以在新年前,大家努力推高到 RM0.50,我和我的队友们不排除将会提高我们对BIMB Holding 的收购价格Redemption Value 提出更高的要求,我们有想过要争取RM0.70 或更高。能不能如愿以尝,我们需要大家一起努力,继续抢购,继续推高价格,继续逼着大鳄帮我们推高价格和成交量。

现在大鳄的如意算盘,给我算尽,他们下一步要走更多烂的棋子绝对在我的掌握之中。我们继续合作,继续购买,继续拿着凭单,继续打压大鳄,一定要打压大鳄,他们承受的打压越大,他们会以更加多的成交量来推高价格。运筹帷幄,决胜千里之外。我们必须使劲地买,发挥自身的浑身解数,必须高瞻远瞩,成功就在你脚下。

记得啊,大鳄机关算尽。但是他们元气已经大伤。他们发来的攻势只能说好比“强弩之末,势不能穿鲁缟"。大鳄已经快无力回天了。如果此时大家松懈下来,就等同放虎归山,后患无穷!

还是一句,有能力的继续买票,暂时没有能力的,至少牢牢握着你的凭单。这就是大鳄最不愿意看到的情景。现在的大鳄肯定对我狠之入骨,没办法,我就是看不惯大鳄割韭菜,欺压散户,是时候来个散户起义,屠杀大鳄。

To all my comrades, yesterday was an evidence for our victory as we all unite as one body, to hold our WA tightly and not to let the Syndicates to take advantage of us by getting WA or the 5-star diamond from us at lower price. Given that those Syndicates have KPI to be met, they were compelled to use higher cost to keep pushing the price of WA uptrend with big volume to result in higher VWAP.

Again, I would like to encourage all of my comrades to continue our war by competing with those Syndicates in buying this WA. As the WA is limited in the market, we all should act faster and respond faster than those Syndicates. Treat the buying as if we are now in a Hypermarket whereby there is a MEGA SALES or DISCOUNT. Seriously, RM0.385 for a WA for this Corporate Exercise is still very CHEAP. You will not comment that BIMB WA is expensive anymore after CNY when the WA is getting limited.

As I said before, my team and I will work closely with the BIMB side to attend the CCM and to negotiate with them to offer us redemption value the highest possible. We are now thinking about to go beyond RM0.70 per unit IF we could see a strong support from all Retail Investors in promoting and pushing the Price Uptrends by continue to BUY if financially viable or to HOLD if otherwise.

Yesterday was a big success to every retail investor and it was a BIG VICTORY of all and everyone of us who has chosen to TRUST me and my Strategy in promoting BUY CALL. We are happy to know also that the Syndicates need to work very very hard to meet their KPI while we are the one who enjoy the FRUITS effortlessly because we compete with them and we bought the WA at lower price.

Anyway, I hope to see another miracle today and I hope that everyone could bring the BIMB WA to next level, i.e. at least RM0.40 and above for today closing.

BUY CALL, BUY BUY BUY. Whoever discourage you from BUYING and persuading you to SELL, he or she might be the SPY among us because this is an ARBITRAGE and it is a WIN WIN situation because the highest VWAP we get everyday, the highest the redemption VALUE.

Again, I re-iterate that this investment is NOT A ZERO SUM GAME because we get higher redemption and BIMB get to unlock the value of Takaful.

GOD BLESS all of us.

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-10 10:37 | Report Abuse

Unstoppable sell at 0.390... that one really is naughty ppl... keep dispose and press down the price... sure die ...

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-10 11:35 | Report Abuse

Really so many throw at 0.390 and 0.395... more than 300,000lot ... sure die... back to 0.005 soon

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-10 11:38 | Report Abuse

Do not MISLEAD people.

This is ARBITRAGE. If you do not know, I suggest you to read more books.

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-10 11:41 | Report Abuse

Overall, there is no LIMIT on how much or how high the Price of WA can go.

We decide how high and how much BIMB Holding PAY us upon REDEMPTION

Please understand the CONCEPT of ARBITRAGE and REDEMPTION Via Internal Reorganisation

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-10 11:42 | Report Abuse

Haha.... ok sifu... hope you big huat and earn more more ya... hahah

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-10 11:46 | Report Abuse

Ok sifu understand... you enjoy the game first... I watch show only... cause I only know this one is over value and premium already 27% above and mother share PE about 10% more... so I believe who chase who happy

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-10 12:04 | Report Abuse

So limit up later? 0.60 Or 0.685

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-10 12:13 | Report Abuse

You thought we are a Syndicate?

Of course need time, but need all retail investors or WA holders to co-operate to hold WA tight, do not sell, BUy if got extra fund.

From there, we can reduce the supply in the market and when supply is low and demand is high, price for WA will be going up accordingly

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-10 12:19 | Report Abuse

Hahah...ok sifu...

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-10 12:24 | Report Abuse

So now how? Up or down? Ahahahahah

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-10 12:25 | Report Abuse

A lot ppl throw like hell ler... 0.385 0.390 0.395 almost 280,000lot ppl throw ler... hahaha... so still can up? Hahah... I worry to 0.005 before expired

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-10 12:32 | Report Abuse

Dear all valued WA holders,

Please ignore Pretty_Life,

From today onwards, Pretty_Life has been placed under my investment database and a list known as "CLOSELY MONITORING PEOPLE/ SYNDICATE LIST"

She is just a NOISE here that HINDER us from attaining our goal which is to push higher price for WA

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-10 12:33 | Report Abuse

@Pretty _Life

Please do not MISLEAD ppl

This is a Corporate Exercise and nothing to deal with Expiry Date

REDEMPTION of WA via Internal Reorganisation...

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-10 14:09 | Report Abuse

Sifu... where got mislead ppl? Hahah... just asking the price can up or down meh? Hahaha 0.005 before expired or RM 1.5 before expired... premium above 27% hahah so how to up....

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-10 14:15 | Report Abuse

Why cannot go up?

U dont mislead ppl..please go and study all the announcement before you are overhere to mislead and discourage ppl from further pushing up the WA Price

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-10 14:51 | Report Abuse

Where got announcement? Hahah? All announcements is director disposes share lar... you really die heart bimb? Big fan? Hahah.... I also wan it up... but it how to up? You tell me lar? I wan 0.600

Loh Kok Wai W

3,602 posts

Posted by Loh Kok Wai W > 2021-02-10 14:55 | Report Abuse

CNY cuti.....all kaki sideway

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-10 15:05 | Report Abuse

Please go and get the announcement from 29 Jan 2021....

Pretty_Life ....do not lie and mislead ppl....impossible u missed out the announcement since you are not new here

I have observed you since day 1 u were here

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-10 15:11 | Report Abuse

That is proposed only.... already approval? Hahah? This is no a good new to push up the price... so how to push up ler? Hahah... I m waiting you push up to 0.600

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-10 15:24 | Report Abuse

There is no reason why approval will not be obtained when the objectives are good for the country and the nation.

Based on my professional practice, there should not be any problem.

So you just keep quiet and watch the show. Then can already. Do not mislead PPL

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-10 15:42 | Report Abuse

No approval how to further process ler? You think first before comment... no argue with you... just decide with professional way... understand we all r here to earn money... but sometimes talk to public must be responsible... I also wish it fly to 0.700 let me big huat... but realistic is impossible

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-10 16:03 | Report Abuse

You yourself go and look at your comment on 0.005 before expiry....

why talk about the expiry when this topic is not relevant at all

I did not say it has obtained approval but I did say there is no reason why approval will not be obtained

DONT MISLEAD PPL. STAY FOCUS ...that all

It is like now we are talking about Immigration Office is about to approve our departure and you suddenly talk about the expiry of Passport

We talk APPLE and you talked otherwise to DIVERT PPL Attention

I know your motive ..HELLO

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-10 16:12 | Report Abuse

Why you so nervous? Hahah? Relax lar bro... now CNY don’t so emotional ... enjoy the fall game... 2023 expired and price over premium and mother price keep drop? How can up? Don’t think can up more... so how, the expired date is 2023 and they wanna dispose all share on hand or do conversion to mother share... allure they press down lor... understand? But I also wish to shoot up 0.600

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-10 16:19 | Report Abuse

It seems like you do not understand what is known as Arbitrage. And you do not know that this Arbitrage arises because of internal reorganisation.

Please go and study..

I do not want to waste time to argue with you.

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-10 16:28 | Report Abuse

Hahah... I really don’t know what is arbitrage? Hahah why so funny? You see this can up bo? Mother drop until no tomorrow... all banker counter up but this BIMB counter drop... you said ler... hahah

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-10 23:49 | Report Abuse

BIMB WA- 畅谈屠鳄之乐

今天,又是奇迹的一天。因为我们散户又再次轻松的打了一场胜战。但是必须提醒各位散户,这场大鳄-散户之战不会那么快结束,今天才是游戏开始的第二天。我们作为散户,必须继续捍卫自己手中的凭单,继续逼着大鳄推高价格,我们一起把大鳄团团包围起来,使之无法脱离成本价位至少RM0.30 的窘境。

首先,我线给大家报喜,感谢大鳄帮我的组员轻轻松松地,收购到被你吓走的一些散户的凭单。昨天我们的组合持有8.45% 的凭单,经过你自导自演的买卖和抛售一些凭单,震动凭单股价一点点(我就称之为小插曲吧,因为没什么好怕的),我的组合轻轻松松的以比较低的价格买到不少的凭单。因此,我们截至今日5点,我们持有的凭单增加了大约0.59%,也就是说我们的组合现在持有总市场的9.04%。感谢你成功地,吓走一些散户让我们可以达到目标,增加我们持有凭单的百分比。你很成功的吓走了一些跟我们道不同的,但是你更加成功地出卖了你的客户。大鳄你机关算尽,却没有想到我们其实等着大鳄你继续割韭菜时,我们直接行个方便,免为其难帮你接收凭单,给我们达到增加凭单的目的。所以,大鳄,如果我是你老板,我一定开除你,因为你太失策了,因为我们没有给你什么好处,但是你就是无形中帮助我的组合买到便宜的凭单。

重要的事情说多几次,大家听好,我的组合的凭单从昨日的8.45%增加到今日的9.04%。再次感谢大鳄便宜了我的组合,我代表他们衷心感谢你。请大鳄你多多益善,我们除夕夜前虽然只有半天,也期待你再次给我们占便宜啊!

第二,我们要投诉你这个大鳄的演技太差了。昨天就来个7百万卖方大军在RM0.37,一边做卖方,一边做买方,别那么贪心啦,你老板给你的工钱不会很高啦。今天的做法也是没有什么大的差别。或是你听多了我侄女最喜欢的中国偶像团体加油男孩 TF BOYS 的《青春修炼手册》,“跟着我左手右手一个慢动作”。左手买,右手卖。话说回来,大鳄的动作还真的很慢,让我不禁想起这首歌。笑死我们。不过,你的演技真的不行,见山不是山,见水不是水,你的演技骗不了我们的眼睛。从今日起,请你继续抛售大鳄你手上的票,你做卖方就好了,买方由我这里代表买方接收这个角色,给你减轻负担吧。

第三,大鳄啊,大鳄啊。你算尽机关都不能如你所愿,你尽然效仿曹操派蒋干到东吴假意前来投诚,并想要企图扰乱我们的布局,更妄想要我们以 低价格让出我们的凭单。好彩我们从你派来的奸细口中听出很多矛盾点,加以防备,否则后果不堪设想。你派个男人来,如果你使用美人计,可能我们会上当。很期待你下一次,派来比较高难度的来给我们较量。

第四,我今天重演孔子东周列国百舌之战。大鳄们派来的有”Pretty_Life”, “Ichuanse”, “Jolin888” 全部通通都不及格。虽然没有足够证据,但是他们来者不善,他们的言语让我怀疑他们就是大鳄们的爪牙。Pretty_Life 就想企图转移散户和大家的焦点,一直说凭单到期的危险,还有说母股跌价之说。Ichuanse 呢更加不行,企图利用过期和已经失效的通告一直误导大家和散户,唯恐天下不乱,一直强调收购价格RM0.26 和失效的VWAP 日期企图制造恐慌给散户闷丢票。Jolin888 更加不堪一击,我们说着的是用现钱来买着凭单来打持久战,她企图运用Con tra Account 来混淆大家,跟她说话等于把马嘴鞍到牛头上。不仅如此,大鳄闷还不死心,招兵买马,给我机会在这个股票论坛这个平台,进行简单的辩论,也解了我10年离开辩坛,苦思辩论之苦。希望下次大鳄派个比较像样的爪牙来找我辩论吧。因为我虽然不是很强,但是我曾经代表马来西亚远赴台北打入八强,也曾经在马来西亚某个辩论赛获得亚军。统统开除以上三个,养了都浪费米粮。我已经把他们三个的名字纳入我的黑名单中称之为” CLOSELY MONITORING PEOPLE/ SYNDICATE LIST”。

第五,今天的大鳄有一点点聪明吧。懂得声东击西。大家有没有发现今天母股被打压了,价格跌了一点点,而且今天的成交量是非比寻常。其实这是大鳄要打压母股,企图制造假象给散户们害怕惊慌,误以为母股不行了,凭单也不能拿。“大鳄之意不在母股,在乎凭单之间也”。表面上打着母股的主意,事实上大鳄们打这大家手上的BIMB WA的坏主意。这点被我们都识破了,所以再次谢谢大鳄给我们机会买到便宜的凭单。

我们可以要求换个比较有挑战性的大鳄吗?昨天和今天的统统都是没有什么挑战性的。

话说回来,我再次号召大家,有闲钱的人,继续跟大鳄抢购凭单,只买不卖。没有闲钱的,请继续紧紧握着保护好你的凭单。利用经济原理,当需求高于供应的时候,大家手上的凭单就是变得更加珍贵了,奇货可居啊!基于大鳄的成本被锁在至少RM0.30 ,请大家继续收购市场上罕有的凭单,把原本已经不便宜的凭单,推高得更加昂贵,一起团团包围大鳄,逼死大鳄为我们所用。大鳄现在进退两难,元气大伤,大家一起乘机把大鳄逼死吧。大鳄害人不浅,是时候报仇了,千刀万剁,都难解散户被割韭菜的心头之恨!

最后,请大家继续合作,只买不卖,逼死大鳄。大鳄们是希望散户们在明天除夕夜前,丢票。这也是我的预料之中,所以我们这里有准备,万一大鳄继续抛售凭单,打压凭单的价格,大鳄丢多少我们就收购多少。在此,我希望大家提高警惕, 请别上当,继续持有凭单,继续收购凭单。记得我们的终极目标就是利用大鳄帮我们推高股价和成交量,以便达到更高的VWAP,获取最大的利益。还有记得我们是凭单持有人,我们有绝对的权力参与母公司给凭单最后定价的会议。纵上所述,大家继续加油,继续持有凭单,胜利就在前方。

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-11 00:12 | Report Abuse

Hi bro... happy Chinese year... I wish you big huat at this counter... earn more more ya...

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-11 08:59 | Report Abuse

Dear all,

Good news to all that my group stake in BIMB WA has been increased from 8.45% to 9.04% just in 1 day.

Today we aim to collect more at lower price and we hope that the Syndicates can continue to shake the market and trigger market sentiments.

On behalf of my group members, I would like to say thank to those Syndicates.

These few days, Syndicates had failed to lured retail investors from selling their WA.

Among the tactics used by the Syndicates are:-

1) Assigned their people to spread wrong or misleading information
2) Sent spies to approach me and tried to cheat me and my group from selling WA at lower price
3) Exerted selling pressure in BIMB Holdings to create an illusion that BIMb Holdings are not valued and worth to be held anymore which in turn trying to trigger sentiment among the retail investors to sell their WA (yesterday the volume of transactions were unusually high)

All of the above tactics are too lousy and within our expectation.

Based on the Economics Theory on Demand and Supply, I hope that every investors could continue BUYING, HOLDING and NOT SELLING to continue forcing the SYNDICATES in helping us to pushing up the price of WA so that we could enjoy the FRUITS effortlessly.

Today, my group of members are waiting for the next action of Syndicates to Shake the Market again as we want to collect WA at lower price.

Remember, victory will be attained soon and please do NOt SELL your WA because Syndicates expect retail investors to sell today.

We will COLLECT more and more. Thank you in advance to Syndicates.

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-11 10:46 | Report Abuse

Drop like hell... really jialak... wish you all the best lar...

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-11 10:58 | Report Abuse

Thank you to Syndicate, we are on the way to collect more...

Where got drop like hell

You create story and SIOK Sendiri

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-11 15:44 | Report Abuse

再次感谢大鳄,压票,让我的组员在今天早上继续成功收集到不少的凭单。大鳄太吝啬了,怎么不使劲地抛售你的凭单?我们组员排在RM0.385 ,成功收购不少的票。

Today, we have successfully secure purchases of additional Warrant at RM0.385. Again, this is the contribution of Sharks/Syndicates but not generous enough.

Some of us are waiting at RM0.370 to RM0.380, but it seems like Sharks/Syndicates are too stingy, why not shake the market, and throw your ticket? Throw your ticket to us..Come to Papa....hahahahhahahahah

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-13 04:41 | Report Abuse

For those who dont understand, go to read annoucement on 29/1, this is why BIMB WA keep going up when BIMB drop, who bought below 0.38 is almost risk free now as 5days VWAP is around 0.38, price impossible close below 0.38, please do not panic selling. Please understand the annoucement and think why it goes up, your ur brain to think

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-13 04:41 | Report Abuse

VWAP = 38 sen BIMB will buy at least 38 sen to warrantholders to proceed with their reorganisation exercise. If at the fixing day the 5 days VWAP happen to be 0.70 sen , that is the price (70 sen) to be paid to warrantholders. The date is not fixed yet and further increasing in price will result higher VWAP price (and higher redemption price.)
With regards to approvals, Bank Negara letter dated 8 Dec 20 and ministry of finance has given their approval ( refer Bimb announcement on 10 Dec 2020 )while SC approval (with regards to brokerage licence to Bimb securities to be transferred to the new successful buyer's entity and MandatoryTakeoverOffer (MTO) exemption for remaining shares in the likely event LTabung Haji get a slice of the proposed placement RM800 Million worth of shares and exceed 33% in bank Islam ( now at 48.5%) and Takaful ( now at 28.8%) buying 100 unit in bank Islam equal to MTO but for Takaful shares, max addition is 4.2 %. Bursa application which was submitted on 11 Feb 21 and it's approval entails listing of the RM 800 million worth of placement shares and listing total consolidated bank Islam shares. Professional bankers don't expect "violent" resistance from SC and Bursa since BNM and MoF are more concern on potential hostile takeover of BIMB holding ( successful takeover means bank Islam and Takaful fall to foreigner maybe Arab prince who has % in Citibank US )
As for bimb-wa, the focus is on further increasing the VWAP while the date is not fixed yet probably because there are foreign warrantholders and foreigners are usually firm and aggressive.( Blackrock opposed the appointment of Topglove Board of Directors without consideration to RM 2.376 Billion net profit) My 2 sen opinion and sorry too lengthy

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-13 05:10 | Report Abuse

BIMB-WA - Day 3 of Fooling Syndicates (11/2/2021) 玩弄大鳄 - 第三天

Yesterday was a day whereby my comrades/team members had successfully broken another records in increasing the % of BIMB held out of the total issued WA.

As at 9/2/2021 - 8.45%
As at 10/2/2021 - 9.04%
As at 11/2/2021 - 9.50%

Again, I would like to thank to the Syndicates for their DRAMA as they purposely SOLD on 11/2/2021 (CNY Eve 1st Half Only) to trigger market sentiments so that retail investors will be panic selling their Warrants. The motives behind the Syndicates is to collect cheap WA by the end of the 1st Half of CNY eve because they expected majority WA holders will not keep WA during CNY. Thank you to the Syndicates who had helped my group members in collecting Warrants successfully at the price of RM0.38 and RM0.385 which helped my group stakes to increase from 9.04% on 10/2/2021 to 9.50% as of 12.30 PM on 11/2/2021.

As such, we are very very serious in collecting WA and we want to make sure the VWAP could be pushed to RM0.70 soon by playing our roles to KEEP BUYING, HOLDING and NOT SELLING so as to exert pressure to Syndicates to PUSH UP the VWAP harder for us.

Just spoken to a friend who is an Ex-SC. It is unlikely that SC will not approve since BNM and MoF had already approved for this Corporate Exercise. As such, the main purpose and objective of every WA holder is to KEEP BUYING and HOLDING, DO NOT SELL so that we exert PRESSURE to Syndicates whose Cost of Investments is estimated to be around RM0.30, to PUSH the Price Up Harder for us via High Volume TRansactions to result in Higher VWAP.

This is definitely NOT A ZERO SUM GAME. This is an ARBITRAGE and WIN WIN situation for all parties, Retail Investors, BIMB and Syndicates. Please continue to BUY and BUY more if financially fit, to HOLD if otherwise. DO NOT SELL or SELL because of a small decrease in WA price or decrease in BIMB Holdings Share Price which is believed to be done intentionally to trigger market sentiments for selling its WA. Syndicates are SELFISH because they have their own hidden agenda and higher KPI to meet; As such, they will trigger market sentiments to cause panic selling among retail investors.

BUY CALL, BUY ALL, HOLD TIGHTLY the WA. We aim higher redemption price now.

昨天,我的组合又打破新的记录。我们的持有权增加了0.46%,也就是说我们在2021年2月11日收市后拥有9.50% 的凭单。

感恩大鳄的愚昧,让我们再次有机会收购便宜的凭单在价位RM0.38 - RM0.385。大鳄比9日和10日聪明了一些,因为我的百万雄军还有很多排在价位RM0,37-RM0.375,来多少,我们就吃多少。我们是非常认真看待这次的内部重组所带来的套利机会。我们更将原本设立的目标价位从原本定的RM0.50 推高到RM0.70。

再吃团圆饭前,我还跟一个之前在证券委员会 (Securities Commission) 工作过的朋友聊,只要国家银行和财政部批准的项目,大致上证券委员会是不会随意拒绝批准。所以大家放心拿着凭单。

请各位散户,继续紧紧的握着你们手中的凭单,别跌入大鳄的圈套。记得,只买不卖,大家把大鳄团团包围,逼死在处于RM0.30 成本价格的死角,大鳄为了求生,一定会跟我们抢购凭单,因此大鳄一定会以大量的交易推高凭单的价格,以便达到更高的VWAP

继续买票,继续持有,RM0.70 的回收价格在前方!

Post a Comment