BIMB-WA

KLSE: BIMB-WA (5258WA)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

3 people like this.

2,855 comment(s). Last comment by firehawk 2021-08-23 22:34

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-13 15:03 | Report Abuse

Good money is coming soon

Price Fixing Date will probably held in March 2021

Stay tuned. Stay positive.

Remember to Keep BUYING and BUYING. Remember to HOLD Tightly your ticket.

Now it is time for Mega Sales. At the price of RM0.39, BIMB WA is still very very CHEAP, need to use big bag to collect more and more. Let's compete with the Syndicates.....Remember Supply and Demand Theory in Microeconomics........ Buy more and leave limited supply in the market when the demand id extremely high. This is one of the strategies adopted by my team

Sure HUAT CHAI

Loh Kok Wai W

3,602 posts

Posted by Loh Kok Wai W > 2021-02-13 20:48 | Report Abuse

i will join this train .......Monday open market...

Loh Kok Wai W

3,602 posts

Posted by Loh Kok Wai W > 2021-02-13 20:52 | Report Abuse

Bimb,,wa will like this...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTj-jJDkYkM

Loh Kok Wai W

3,602 posts

Posted by Loh Kok Wai W > 2021-02-13 20:52 | Report Abuse

like this...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTj-jJDkYkM

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-02-13 22:14 | Report Abuse

Hi everyone, I am Jeremy, a Malaysian who works in Hong Kong as an Investment Banker.

I strongly agree with what auditorandconsultant said overhere for the past few days till present.

I do not foresee any risk associated with BIMB Internal Reorganisation and I think it is a good type of Arbitrage whereby the risk is almost zero. It is very normal in Hong Kong here.

I have been working in one of the investment banks Hong Kong here for near to 20 years and this kind of arbitrage is not something new to me. Please grab this opportunity to earn more by helping one another to push the price of BMB WA higher with higher volume to get higher VWAP.

Indeed, I have the pleasure of working in Internal Reorganisation involving PCCW-HKT Telephone Limited in year 2008. Enclosed a summary of the event in mandarin but you may refer to Google for detail info.

2008年第四季,电讯盈科完成企业重组,将其电讯服务、媒体及资讯科技服务方案业务组合于香港电讯集团控股(HKTGH)旗下,旨在透过当时新注册成立的控股公司HKTGH,改善电讯盈科的营运效率。其中香港电话有限公司的业务及资产注入香港电讯有限公司。

From the above corporate practice, the Group enjoys the highest efficiency and I do not foresee why BIMB Holdings' Internal Reorganisation will be failed, especially it is a way to unlock the value of Takaful.

I believe you people should trust the Value derived from this Internal Reorganisation and should help each other to push the BIMB WA price higher.

Just my two cents as a Malaysian who works in IB who still loves Malaysia and its economy.

As such, I strongly agree with what auditorandconsultant is promoting over here because this is really a good opportunity to earn from Arbitrage. Please show your support to auditorandconsultant if you love Malaysia.

okdoke

279 posts

Posted by okdoke > 2021-02-14 08:16 | Report Abuse

Buy and hold....why incur brokerage fee,stamp duty and clearing fee when execute selling/contra? The broking house( Authorized DepositoryAgent) is making money when you contra. I remembered TA securities chartered a plane to Australia for the Company trip as a result of lucrative fee earned during 1993 bull run, And their staff received 18 month bonus. Why not keep the money for yourself? My 2 sen

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-14 09:36 | Report Abuse

Remember, sky is the limit and the time is the factor. If i were the investor in BIMB WA, I will keep buying and queuing at price lower a bit than previous trading day to form a block for the Syndicates. I believe as Syndicates, they are much worried than you because of the following reasons:-

1) Their cost of investments is too high and to earn higher profit to meet their KPI, they need to push the price of BIMB WA upwards; AND

2) The supply of BIMB WA in the market is getting limited and if Syndicates drag their progresses by not pushing the price upwards in due time, they are going to lose in term of time cost and opportunity cost because the price fixing date will be somewhere in early of March, and when the supply is seriously insufficient to cater for the increasing demand for the BIMB WA, Syndicates are going to even pay higher price or incur higher cost of investment for BIMB WA if they are compelled to buy and to continue with this game. In short, this is a Game Theory. If the Syndicates failed to create panic selling among all BIMB WA retail investors, they have no choice but to keep pushing and competing in getting the limited WA.

In conclusion, BUY CALL.

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-14 14:14 | Report Abuse

How if the Syndicates give up and stop investing? My experience dealing with Fund Managers/Syndicates from Singapore, Cayman Islands and British Virgin Islands tells me that the probability of Syndicates giving up is almost ZERO because:-

a) the Syndicates had already invested significant amount of capital in this investment;
b) the Syndicates had already agreed with their clients on this portfolio via Investment Memorandum and could not breach contract as they like;
c) the Syndicates' reputation will be tarnished if they give up halfway which will result in loss of customers in the future;
d) there is no reason on why the Syndicates want to stop investment when there is no upper limit for the redemption value and when this corporate exercise is strongly supported by BIMB; AND
e) even if the Syndicates short sell their WA, they will incur huge as there are many other players/Syndicates outside who will take advantage by buying more.

Conclusion- BUY and HOLD

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-14 15:53 | Report Abuse

forget about DeepValueInvestor As he had already sold out WA to lock in profit he will regret

It seems like he does not understand what is arbitrage. How to convince people to trust him

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-15 00:59 | Report Abuse

FYI, the MalaysianIB_HongKong, LipakSungguh, fzy1388 and I have been blocked before.

I heard MalaysianIB_HongKong

I hope that the admin here be fair and be more transparent.

I understand that the power or ultimate controller of this i3 is situated in Hong Kong.

Please be fair and transparent. Orelse, everyone will be lodging complaint and i think the reliability and confidence of Investors will be lost when this platform is not fair anymore

paperplane

21,609 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-15 09:23 | Report Abuse

0.40 no more. fasten your seatbelt ah

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-15 10:09 | Report Abuse

The Syndicates/Sharks have come out with their tactics already.

Now, they use the media/press (e NanYang Press) to inform retail investors not to be be fallen into a victim of BIMB WA. They quoted GameStop and Top Glove as examples.

I think the writer does not know what is Arbitrage at all. They used Apple (GameStop and Top Glove) to compare with Orange (BIMB WA).

In this case, I should use Diamond for BIMB WA. It is so funny that they even use the press to manipulate market which indirectly mislead retail investors. I hope everyone stay calm and continue to BUY and HOLD.

The intention behind is that Syndicates/Sharks need to collect more WA before pushing them to higher price.

BUY CALL and HOLD.

paperplane

21,609 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-15 10:29 | Report Abuse

hehe. media+funny chart+funny que

okdoke

279 posts

Posted by okdoke > 2021-02-15 11:38 | Report Abuse

Why Sharks resort to e nanyang paper and dirty tactics to get hold of more bimb-wa? Cannot win with fair game? Remembers Nanyang ( Ming Poa ) was once suspended its publication as result of prophet Muhammad caricature. Not afraid if we lodged to KPKDN to withdraw their licence permanently if what their publish is slander to Bimb reorganisation exercise. Also, their slander are hitting the most critical issue with BNM and MoFinance intention to avoid takeover on Bimb and Takaful. This is probably the last nail to enanyang coffin.

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-02-15 11:56 | Report Abuse

Sharks and Syndicates are selfish. Finally I could post something. Really thank to auditorandconsultant for exerting pressure to the admin of this i3 forum

okdoke, you may ask everyone to lodge complaint to KPKDN. This is a good idea

kl_guy

1,423 posts

Posted by kl_guy > 2021-02-15 12:02 | Report Abuse

chartwise bimb-wa more like a distribution mode. better don't touch . better safe than sorry. There is always other counter that are much more safer to buy.

okdoke

279 posts

Posted by okdoke > 2021-02-15 12:52 | Report Abuse

I refer to earlier message. kindly take note as follow:
Correct: KPDNKK
Not correct: KPKDN
KPDNKK acronym refer to :
Kementrian Perdagangan Dalam Negeri, Koperasi dan Kepenggunaan
Menara MRCB , Tingkap 17, Jalan Majlis , Seksyen 14, 40622 Shah Alam.

If any I3 forumer wish to lodge Report, they can lodge Report to this Ministry since their office is at Setia Setia, Petaling Jaya.
My advise to all staff Nanyang . Please bring home your personal belonging because if Ministry act on the report, the premis would be lock down ( and your tooth brush and sanitary pads cannot be retrieved.) My two sen opinion

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-15 13:20 | Report Abuse

Those who trust the press media contents which are bias towards the syndicate are totally brainless

No one even the sharks or syndicates want to get lower VWAP when they could aim higher

The sharks and syndicates have no other methods already but to abuse or misuse media to continue create panic among retail investors or mislead investors

Everyone please continue to queue and buy and hold, Syndicate has no time already because the price fixing date is coming soon after Feb

大鳄时间不够了,因为三月可能会定价了,大家一起联手把大鳄逼着帮我们工作。真爽。

大鳄已经没有路了,被逼到用媒体,笑死人。这种下三滥招数,骗三岁小孩可以。

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-15 13:21 | Report Abuse

okdoke

let's go to lodge police report and report to KPDNKK

If you raise petition, please let me know.. I will bring more supporters

paperplane

21,609 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-15 13:22 | Report Abuse

SEEMS LIKE ROADBLOCK PUT AT 0.40 TO CHASE PPL OUT YA

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-15 13:25 | Report Abuse

everyone just hold and don't sell

If can queue at 0.39, 0.395

Sure the syndicate could not afford wasting time here.. Bco time is Limited and BIMB WA is limited also

Sooner, the syndicates will be compelled to buy even it is expensive

Posted by i3investor007 > 2021-02-15 13:26 | Report Abuse

Sometimes I really don’t understand the logic of the below statement. If people want to sell, buy it la. Why people want to sell bothering others to go out of this business? So little faith only ya?

paperplane SEEMS LIKE ROADBLOCK PUT AT 0.40 TO CHASE PPL OUT YA
15/02/2021 1:22 PM

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-15 13:30 | Report Abuse

simple reason

Even my niece who used to look at me doing trading tell me That this is a trick To create fear among all retail investors

In short, syndicates wanna collect cheap BIMB WA before pushing up

Use logic and brain then u will know

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-15 13:39 | Report Abuse

Huat ar... let everyone superb huat... master sifu said 0.600-0.700... hoot9e ar.... later only cry father cry mother arzzz huat ar... ler master sifu bring you all huat ar... he got more than 10% stock on hand now... he is share holder... huat ar

paperplane

21,609 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-15 13:42 | Report Abuse

some ppl dunno how things work ya. relax relax

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-02-15 13:57 | Report Abuse

Pretty life Again bring Noise

Just ignore this fella
Everyone keep buying and holding is the way to force the syndicates to buy at higher cost and Push higher to Get higher vwap

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-15 14:12 | Report Abuse

Why one ppl holding two account ? Hahaha suddenly said is auditor and suddenly said is Malaysia IB hongkong investors? Hahahah... Laugh die me lar... don’t make me cannot sleep well ler...hahah

Huat ar... 0.600 0.700 coming soon... hold tight tight...my master sifu auditor and MalaysianIB... Huat Zai ar... later remember no to cry father and cry mother ar... laugh die me..

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-15 14:28 | Report Abuse

To all lousy syndicate agents

Please stop all the nonsensical noise and topic that will mislead retail investors

This is a way to earn from arbitrage and your big bosses behind are so selfish that wanna earn alone

The cake is so big and yet you ppl wanna earn alone. Damn selfish

Everyone please continue to buy and hold. At the end we are the winner to decide the redemtpion price

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-15 14:29 | Report Abuse

pretty life

Your comments can't be a bit creative ar

Takkan you don't have anything quality to say alrrady

Only one reason... You are from syndicate and your role is to mislead ppl by spreading wrong information. And you always lie

That is the only simple reason

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-15 14:31 | Report Abuse

Yes master sifu... who wanna big huat and bankrupt ppl buy more hand hold more together with my master sifu... yahooo... Huat Zai ar....

My master sifu got 10% stock on hand ler... they collect a lot again at 0.385-0.400 ler... but banker keep throw 100,000lot at 0.400... wahahah

If any one wanna Holland free ticket pls buy more ler.. pls ... my pleasure to invite you all follow my master sifu by more har

Huat zai

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-15 14:32 | Report Abuse

Don’t know ler... master sifu pls guide me how to go Holland ler... but I no dare to get free ticket to Holland lerzzz ... teach me what is VWAP and what is arbitrage ler... sifu pls lar... teach me lar... my secondary school teacher tak ajar me ler... how???

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-15 14:38 | Report Abuse

You are childish and funny.

Among all syndicates, your syndication is really the lousiest

Everyone will just ignore your nonsense and keep buying and holding only

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-15 14:41 | Report Abuse

No choice ler... I just 3year old only... sure childish and funny lar.. Holland master sifu.. so how about now? Price still at 0.385 ler... cannot up ler... jialak lor... a lot I3investor so excited to see 0.600-0.700 soon ler... when only can reach 0.6-0.700 level oh? Pls lar.. you got 10% stock ler... pls help to push up and let us big huat lar

okdoke

279 posts

Posted by okdoke > 2021-02-15 15:45 | Report Abuse

I think buying lambo will take you to Holland shortist please do your part at lambo

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-15 16:22 | Report Abuse

The selling pressure is a fake signal and illusion

If the syndicates wanna sell they will sell the WA last week already

The Syndicates form a block of more than 10 million selling army at RM0.40 to create panic and tension among retail investors who are not firm in their decision

I hope everyone will keep on buying and holding. Let's us give pressure to the Syndicates

这是有史以来,大鳄最烂的一次。安排很多爪牙乱乱散播假消息,企图误导散户。过后又派人假意投诚,今天操控媒体炒作新闻。

这大鳄可以会乡下耕田了。大鳄一直吓人就是要收集便宜的凭单,太自私了,大家每天就是这样合作团团围着大鳄,给他们一个教训。

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-15 16:45 | Report Abuse

Pretty Life, please open your eyes big big

Where is the >10 million army at selling price RM0.40

All are fake and because all of us are smart enough and do not want to be fallen into the victim of panic selling, so now Syndicates and Sharks have to give up already

Pretty Life confirmed is from Syndicates or Sharks already .....

Laugh die me ..selling army at RM0.40

大鳄可以回乡下耕田,每天用同样招数。我们一起见招拆招,将计就计。把大鳄围死,堵死他

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-15 16:56 | Report Abuse

Aiyo... drop back woh... then how? Even cancel also cannot up lor... hahah... this master sifu no have enough money to push up liao ar? Keep ask ppl lose money to help you push up ar? Master sifu... you make my day and cheer me up... wahaha... love die you.. cause everyday bring ppl to Holland hahah

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-15 16:59 | Report Abuse

Pretty Life is brainless one

just ignore her

Good job already because we delay the time for the Sharks to collect cheap WA

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-15 17:05 | Report Abuse

In this game, no one will be losing except BIMB Holdings because BIMB Holdings will be paying us based on the VWAP 5 days preceeding the Price Fixing Day

This is Arbitrage, WIN WIN situation, so no need to worry. We will continue to ensure that we spread positive news and information to avoid retail investors from panic selling. Because no need to sell, end of the day BIMB Holdings will buy from us.

Pretty Life is brainless, talk non sense non stop

Tomorrow we continue to queue and form a block to the Syndicates or Sharks... This game requires PATIENCE. For sure we are better than the SHARKS because the Sharks cost is too high already

fzy1388

131 posts

Posted by fzy1388 > 2021-02-15 18:16 | Report Abuse

说真的,我今天看到10万大军排在0.4, 真的觉得很搞笑,应该是4点多时突然不见了,哈哈。

fzy1388

131 posts

Posted by fzy1388 > 2021-02-15 18:18 | Report Abuse

Pretty life, 既然你都不认同这个套利活动,你就离开这个page啦,为什么一直来这里被人喷,你觉得自己不够幼稚?

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-15 18:24 | Report Abuse

搞笑的时间又来了...哈哈哈...huat Zai ar.... 哈哈哈...我喜欢这里..很好玩叻...很久没有那么active了...看了都好笑...套利活动? 不要玩我啦...我的master sifu讲你你很听话叻....哈哈...

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-15 21:04 | Report Abuse

Everyone can just ignore Pretty_Life already. It seems like he or she likes to talk non sense.

How to relate the mother share and premium when we are not talking about the conversion of warrant to mother shares under normal circumstances.

We are talking about Arbitrage and even if the mother shares go down to below RM4.00. It does not matter because the issuer, BIMB Holdings will still redeem it because BIMB wants to ensure the successful completion of Internal Reorganisation to split Takaful to be a separate stand alone entity.

I think this Pretty Life is talking non sense and his or her syndication is of the lowest standards I have ever seen.

Remember and reminder to all, Arbitrage is different from the usual or normal conversion of Warrant to Ordinary Shares.

Pretty Life and some other people above are MISLEADING you people. Because this is an ARBITRAGE.

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-15 21:27 | Report Abuse

Again, congratulations to my team again for their efforts and thank to the Syndicates for selling their WA to my team members. Our stakes have been increasing again to 9.91% as of 15 Feb 2021.

As at 09/02/2021 - 8.45%
As at 10/02/2021 - 9.04%
As at 11/02/2021 - 9.50%
As at 15/02/2021 - 9.91%

The above result shows that we are serious in taking opportunity to earn more from this corporate exercise. Reminder again, Arbitrage is different from normal conversion of WA to Ordinary Shares because this involves mandatory redemption by BIMB Holdings to ensure completion of its Internal Reorganisation.

BIMB-WA-VWAP (Volume Weighted Average Price) for the last 5 trading days

As at 08/02/2021 - RM0.3702
As at 09/02/2021 - RM0.3806
As at 10/02/2021 - RM0.3958
As at 11/02/2021 - RM0.3890
As at 15/02/2021 - RM0.3901

Average of the 5-Day VWAPs = RM0.3851

Due to the above higher VWAP, there is no one including Syndicates or Sharks willing to press down the VWAP because the highest the VWAP, the higher the Redemption Consideration to be paid by BIMB Holdings.

Illustration/Example:-

Take example, even though today (15/2/2021) closing price is RM0.385 and assuming just now evening BIMB made announcement that tomorrow is the Price Setting Date, the holders of WA will still be rewarded with the price of RM0.3851 even though the share price at the closing was RM0.3850 only. Furthermore, Mandatory Redemption via the Corporate Exercise means there will be NO BROKERAGE FEES, NO TAXES incurred by the WA Holders because this is an Arbitrage and the Issuer (BIMB Holdings) will handle everything and WA Holders only need to wait for MONEY to be deposited into your accounts.

Please be informed that the above is an example as the Price Fixing Day will not be in February 2021 after I reconfirmed again this afternoon (total calls made to BIMB = 5 times this months)

请大家别中大鳄的圈套,因为这次的套利机会根本不会跟母股的价格和 Premium 扯上任何的关系,母股就算是低过4块钱,也无关,因为母公司将会为了内部重组,不惜任何代价跟凭单持有者强行收购,最后定价是在最后定价日的前5天的平均VWAP。请看看我们组合的总体持有%,这个肯定不是玩玩的,大鳄非常的自私,想一个独吞全部的套利机会,故而制造出很多骇人惊闻,包括继续派爪牙制造和传播不正确的讯息,派人来假意投诚我们,封锁一些好汉在这里传播正确消息的权益,现在联合媒体也用上了,大家是聪明人,不用我解释那么明了吧!总之一句,大鳄慌了,大家继续把他们团团围堵,逼着大鳄为我们所用,一起赚钱。

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-15 21:38 | Report Abuse

上面我已经很清楚的说明了,强行收购,内部重组,和套利这几个字眼。Conversion of WA to Ordinary Shares is NOT RELEVANT and OUT OF SCOPE, so stop talking about Mother Shares and Premium.

如果你还是冥顽不灵, 我只能当成你不是人了。

The above comments given by me include VWAP for the last 5 days, my Group Stake as a commitment to the Arbitrage (Money Back Guarantee Investment) and Example to show that Conversion of WA to Ordinary Shares is NOT RELEVANT.

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-02-15 23:25 | Report Abuse

Hi, Jeremy is back here again.

A sincere thank to those who have defended the stand of this Arbitrage on behalf of certain top 30 warrantholders.

Hope to see that everyone is holding tight to ensure Syndicates do not abuse or take advantage over lower price WA when everyone should be entitled to the big cake as described by okdoke.

Also, hope that everyone could really stay calm, keep buying and holding, then wait for the price fixing day to come. Nothing lose, because there is no upper limit. And not to forget to remind everyone, do not misunderstand premium and conversion issues on the Warrant as this is an Arbitrage due to the Internal Reorganisation.

Lastly, I wish everyone who participates in this BIMB WA to be healthy and wealthy. Gong Xi Fa Chai.

paperplane

21,609 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-16 01:16 | Report Abuse

remember the concept of warrant, we are buying it on gearing basis for growth of BIMB holdings.

From HL report:

Management sounded quite optimistic during our recent chat. Generally, BIMB shared that: (i) FY20 NCC is within its earlier 40-50bp guidance, (ii) NIM recovery is underway, (iii) financing growth is tapering but still above industry average, (iv) FVOCI reserve will not be aggressively monetized, and (v) completion time line for its corporate exercise is Jul-Aug 2021. Overall, we make no changes to our forecasts. We like BIMB for its positive long-term structural growth drivers and better asset quality among smaller-sized banks. Retain BUY and GGM-TP of RM4.80, based on 1.25x FY21 P/B.

RM4.80 is based on 1.25x FY21 P/B. its not even counting growth in 2022, 2023 which this BIMB-WA is supposed to be entitled for.

If 20% premium too much, how abt 15% or even 10% then???

WA holders should actually demand more, as that is what we supposed to be entitled by forgiving the DIVIDEND in past few years!

paperplane

21,609 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-16 01:16 | Report Abuse

if my argument make sense, please do share as i personally think WA holders should get more with them taking higher risk and also forgiving dividend on BIMB

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-16 06:02 | Report Abuse

RM1.04 is still a prudent number

My side calculated based on Optimistic and Pessimistic Scenario, arrive at RM1.08 as the Intrinsic Value for the WA without taking into consideration the Premium

As such, the current value of BIMB WA of RM0.385 is very much and too undervalued. I do not think the Warrantholders will approve for such redemption consideration. Not to forget there are Foreign Warrantholders who bought this WA at higher value.

In conclusion, WA holders should be demanding more.

This is another reason why Sharks/Syndicates keep on disturbing and distracting or creating fear among all other WA holders who do not understand the underlying concept and the substance of this proposed transaction.

BUY CALL - Buy and Hold and Do Not Sell

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-16 09:12 | Report Abuse

The Syndicates/Sharks play with Left Hand Out, Right Hand In.

Everyday same tactics, it is so so boring now. They have no other creative method to lure investor from selling their WA already....

大鳄/庄家每天同样手段,自己卖,自己买,自己拍,自己画图,他们不闷吗?

已经麻木了,吓不了散户的

Post a Comment