BIMB-WA

KLSE: BIMB-WA (5258WA)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

3 people like this.

2,855 comment(s). Last comment by firehawk 2021-08-23 22:34

paperplane

21,608 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-19 17:00 | Report Abuse

i sinar duit mali, banyak duit pumping bro. billions!

paperplane

21,608 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-19 17:06 | Report Abuse

crazy time.....why lah use retirement fund to have enjoyment now, its irresponsible way to managing money. unless you know what you doing

Posted by God_of_Wealth > 2021-02-20 10:46 | Report Abuse

Good jobs to everyone who has held their WA tightly so that the price of WA was not decreased below RM0.30.

Let's give a lesson to Sharks so that they could not manipulate the market.

In regards to the special gift mentioned by the MalaysianIB_HongKong about the price of maybe RM1.20 or RM1.50, I would like to remind everyone not to forget that the computation of redemption consideration that might be in favoured by the WA Holders might include the annual dividends that had been forgone by those WA Holders.

How to satisfy or compensate to those buying at higher price and those not getting any Dividends because of not converting into ordinary shares yet?

Do you think the top 30 will be happy and satisfied only with RM0.26 per warrant or probably RM0.40 per warrant?

My answer this is definitely NO.

Please exercise your professional judgment to understand the intention behind the revision of redemption consideration based on announcement on 29 Jan 2021.

As the VWAP had been reduced significantly because of Sharks' effort in manipulating the market, the VWAP of 5 day might not be relevant anymore. Please remember the Court Convened Meeting for determining the Final Redemption Price.

Remember, how much you people want to earn depend on your faith in BIMB. I hope to see great effort in all of you to keep buying and pushing up the BIMB WA price.

Also remember, every important person is looking and observing this market everyday, including BIMB top management.

Please show BIMB top management you faith and your confidence in the Company and I am pretty sure your return is very out of expectation. Special Gift is coming soon.

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-02-22 09:15 | Report Abuse

Quarter Result for BIMB Holding is expected to be released by this week.

Same to the announcement on the SC's approval for the multiple proposals.

Please unite as one body and push the price up together before it is too late.

As I said, you people need to show that you have faith in BIMB Holdings and BIMB WA.

Please continue to buy and hold. Remember, the CCM is coming soon and price might be determined based on how faithful are you.

BUY before it is too late. Once result out, BIMB WA will skyrocket.

I will not further elaborate the good things about the redemption as the explanation parts have already been done by the auditorandconsultant.

RM1.20 - RM1.50 will not be a dream if everyone shows your effort and faith in BIMB WA.

Gong Hey Fatt Choi to all.

Posted by God_of_Wealth > 2021-02-22 11:00 | Report Abuse

Good news to everyone.

The BIMB Holdings might be giving everyone special gift or ang pao if the price of BIMB WA is being pushed up everyday.

Today's price movement is a good progress. Please move up more and aggressively.

All WA holders will definitely be rewarded redemption value out of your expectation.

Please continue to buy and hold. Do not sell.

If the price is more than RM0.40 before this Friday, you people will be rewarded significantly.

I could not disclose further details. My tip is within the context of my messages above. If you are smart enough, you know what I meant and you know what and how to do.

Remember, you will not be getting second chance in other Arbitrage Trading like how BIMB Holdings does for all of you. Take this as a good opportunity to earn big bucks.

Some top holders express their wish to me that they would like to have the BIMB WA redeemed at RM1.20 at least and up to RM1.50 if possible.

Let's us work together and make it happen. Win win situation, remember!

paperplane

21,608 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-22 11:13 | Report Abuse

why never hit 0.26, im so sad

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-02-22 14:51 | Report Abuse

Dear all valued holder,

Jeremy here again. Thank you for helping to support the current price at RM0.335.

We need more buying pressure to break through the resistance at level RM0.340 and RM0.345

BIMB Holdings is pleased to know that we have put in our effort and have faith in their BIMB WA and their Internal Reorganisation.

Please invite your friends to support and buy so that the BIMB WA's price could be pushed to the next level.

Good jobs to all. Do not worry, as mentioned many times, your hard work will be highly rewarded with SPECIAL GIFTS upon redemption.

We need more BUYERS

Posted by God_of_Wealth > 2021-02-22 15:07 | Report Abuse

Dear everyone,

We need more buyers to break through the resistance at price level RM0.340, RM0.345 and RM0.35 by end of today.

Please encourage your friends to participate and let us punish sharks as they were pushing down the price last week to cause financial losses to most of our friends who are retail investors and who do not know arbitrage trading.

We need more volumes at price RM0.335, RM0.340 then and RM0.345. Please show BIMB Holdings and Tabung Haji that we all unite to push the price to higher level by end of today.

Rest assured, all of the warrant holders will be rewarded with high redemption value.

In conclusion, BUY and BUY MORE, then HOLD and DON'T SELL.

This is the time we take revenge and punish all of the Sharks.

paperplane

21,608 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-22 15:53 | Report Abuse

let them sell to 0.26 leh, i waiting there

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-02-22 17:09 | Report Abuse

BIMB WA closing price is awesome RM0.340.

My boss is very very happy and my boss might decide to fight for all of you if the price could progress and increase everyday.

If the price could hit RM0.50 by this Friday.

I might be asked to make a surprised announcement to all of you.

Remember, your effort in helping to spike the BIMB WA price will be the determinant in the redemption consideration.

My boss is very happy and utmost concerned with the price movement everyday.

Hope you people will not bring any disappointment because my boss might be preparing to negotiate for a exceptionally higher redemption price for all.

BUY and BUY and HOLD. Surprised Gift is coming soon.

paperplane

21,608 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-22 17:18 | Report Abuse

im so sad now, why never sold to 0.26

Posted by God_of_Wealth > 2021-02-23 08:26 | Report Abuse

Good morning to all valued WA holders.

Just checked and note that the queue for RM0.335 is in a volume bigger than the selling force.

We need more buyers at RM0.340 to break through the resistance level at RM0.345 and RM0.350.

As mentioned by MalaysianIB_HongKong, there will be a surprised announcement if we all help to reach RM0.500. From my source, I have been informed about this news as well from my big boss behind.

Please encourage more investors or friends to join the rally. We need to ensure we get at least RM0.500 by end of this Friday along with the announcement of Quarter Result for BIMB Holdings as well as the potential announcement on SC's approval.

Please note that SC's approval might be deferred if BIMB Holdings deem the participation in BIMB WA is too low.

As such, for the advantage and benefits of all warrant holders, please continue to BUY and HOLD. DO NOT SELL.

Let's fight for the best out of the best together.

My boss informed me that he was quite satisfied with the price increase yesterday. He would work together with MalaysianIB_HongKong's boss to fight for a higher redemption price.

Your people will be surprised with an exceptionally higher redemption price with all your effort.

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-02-23 11:37 | Report Abuse

Dear all valued investors,

Please continue with the buying spree to break through RM0.355 and at least obtain a new result of RM0.365 by end of today.

My boss is relatively satisfied with the current price level. He could assure a surprised gift to all of you if the price could be reached to a higher level like what God_of_Wealth mentioned.

Remember, our aim today is RM0.365 as the closing price.

Please work hard and work together as a big team.

Good news, surprised gift and exceptionally higher redemption consideration for BIMB WA is coming soon.

paperplane

21,608 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-23 14:05 | Report Abuse

from action this few days, i guess itu syndicate AVG COST ARD 0.33 level lah.

paperplane

21,608 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-23 14:06 | Report Abuse

ermmmmm, so next month when takeover restructure come how ah? 0.33x2? hehe

firehawk

4,777 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2021-02-23 15:02 | Report Abuse

these few days recovery proves that, the manipulation done last week was for the syndicates low price accumulation, these few days, the huge vol queues are also not appears .......

actually, price at high level is good for all type of investors :D :D

paperplane

21,608 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-23 16:27 | Report Abuse

oops/ 0.33 avg cost kantoi liao! hehe

paperplane

21,608 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-23 16:27 | Report Abuse

so fast sapu balik lah

paperplane

21,608 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-23 16:28 | Report Abuse

0.33x2 i sell my balance lah. if wavp is even higher then no need lah. maybe can go to wavp of 0,70 high end leh

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-23 17:54 | Report Abuse

No one believes me when I proposed BUY CALL. Whoever already sold his or her BIMB WA, he or she will regret for sure.

Tomorrow BIMB WA will be performing better. And do not forget, I keep emphasizing the BIMB Holding share price is not relevant to BIMB WA price. So now, you people believe!!!

Arbitrage is an art of investment. If you people do not know, please read books written by Warren Buffett, Charlie Munger and Peter Lynch.

Study more or else, please be quiet or stay away from this counter.

I told you people, RM1.00 - RM1.50 is not a problem at all.

The buying power will only increase from day to day. My team is collecting non stop.

Bye bye. Cannot tell more already because announcement on SC's Approval is not yet available.

I would rather be a dumb person. Next time, if got other Arbitrage Trading opportunity, I will not tell anymore.

BTW, thank you to my comrades, MalaysianIB_HongKong and God_of_Wealth for their good words and motivation during my absence in this forum.

BYE BYE all.

Envestor

75 posts

Posted by Envestor > 2021-02-23 18:03 | Report Abuse

auditorandconsultant I have been reading your comments since day 1, and have learnt a lot from your comments. If you're leaving for real, thank you for your insights. I hope you can learn to not let 1 person in an online forum discourage you from posting because I'm sure you've kept many other silent people informed. Hope there will be another arbitrage opportunity in the future so you may make money together with everyone else.

1000km

3 posts

Posted by 1000km > 2021-02-23 18:32 | Report Abuse

Thank you and Salute to u auditorandconsultant!

silentWolf

117 posts

Posted by silentWolf > 2021-02-23 18:32 | Report Abuse

u donot buy, too late for now..sorry...the train jalan alr..

Ong_ong

4 posts

Posted by Ong_ong > 2021-02-23 19:28 | Report Abuse

Envestor, totally agree with you. And a big thank you to auditorandconsultant for your insights.

paperplane

21,608 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-23 19:29 | Report Abuse

itu duitkwsp loh, buy so much, throw out so many. really.................

paperplane

21,608 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-23 19:29 | Report Abuse

tomorrow i got something to tell on BIMB-WA, wait 445pm. must learn this psycho technic lah, duitkwsp good in psycho ppl

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-23 22:13 | Report Abuse

@lchuanse (Comments written to this nonsense who is believed to be one from SHARKS)

It seems like you only read theory but did not apply the principle and concept.

Do you understand what is "Substance Over Form"?

Almost all investment Gurus in the market who are authors of different types of investment book acknowledge the redemption BIMB WA due to Internal Reorganisation as an Arbitrage Trading except you.

You are the only one who listened to people like Ularsawa, DuitKwsPKita, Pretty Life who knows nothing about Arbitrage but just misled investors. The funniest thing is Ularsawa/ DuitKWSPKita is even funny as he said it is "ARBITRATION". He should go back and refer to dictionary because in this scenario, there is no mediation or resolution of any disputes.

Arbitrage is the simultaneous purchase and sale of the same asset in different markets in order to profit from tiny differences in the asset's listed price. It exploits short-lived variations in the price of identical or similar financial instruments in different markets or in different forms.

In this BIMB Holdings' redemption of BIMB WA.

The market that investors bought BIMB WA = BURSA MALAYSIA

The market whereby compelled or forced sale of BIMB WA in a price deemed reasonable by holders = Internal Market or Inner Market that is not opened for any other party but to BIMB Holdings ONLY in a legally bound arrangement, i.e. in accordance with price set during the Court Convened Meeting (CCM)

BIMB WA = originally holders' financial instruments

Cash Consideration = financial instruments that BIMB WA Holders obtained by forgoing his or her BIMB WA

And Please remember to understand SUBSTANCE OVER FORM.

In this world, not everything need to be directly or straightforward shown to you. Please exercise judgment and use your brain to think.

I feel like I am now a lecturer teaching IFRS 9, Financial Instruments because naive person is challenging my International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).

Please go back and study more books. Based on my professional experience in audit, accounting and advisory for more than 10 years and with international firm, do you think I do not know how to differentiate what is a financial instrument?

You better go fly a kite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jolin888

120 posts

Posted by Jolin888 > 2021-02-23 22:37 | Report Abuse

I have bought until 1.75 million share / 427 mil =0.41%

Hope this share Will be the first share earn me 7 digit profit

Huat ah!!

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-23 22:47 | Report Abuse

Finally my lover Holland master sifu auditor come back... but he spilt to three account now... geng
MalaysiaIB
Auditor
God of wealth...
三角恋关系和刺激叻..

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-23 22:50 | Report Abuse

Finally my lover master sifu still here... I will miss you 99 ler
Why you keep change targer oh...

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-23 22:51 | Report Abuse

Finally my lover master sifu still here... I will miss you 99 ler
Why you keep change targer oh... last time said 0.6-0.7 and now said RM1-1.5?

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-23 22:52 | Report Abuse

Today marks a special day to me because the BIMB WA price today is a solid evidence to show that my articles from Day 1 here is TRUE/CORRECT and RELEVANT without misleading anyone.

One of the points (Point Number 4 of the conditions to be complied with) from announcement on MULTIPLE PROPOSALS dated 23 February 2021 states that the approvals or successful implementation or completion of the Internal Reorganisation is subject to the Maybank IB to furnish a certified true copy of the resolutions passed by the shareholders in general meeting approving the Proposed Placement, Proposed Internal Reorganisation, Proposed Distribution and Capital Repayment and Proposed Transfer of Listing.

In other words, we, as BIMB Warrant Holders are parties that will never be ignored because our participation in the Internal Reorganisation is of utmost important due to the need of our votes and voices in ensuring that the resolutions could be smoothly passed. In this case, we will be invited to participate in a so called "Court Convened Meeting" or "CCM" to express our needs in regards to the mandatory redemption of BIMB WA as a result of the Internal Reorganisation. Our needs as BIMB WA holders must be satisfied or else we will VOTE AGAINST the proposed redemption and proposed capital repayment.

Due to the reason above, I need everyone to continue to BUY and HOLD and PUSH the price of BIMB WA up to the maximum possible. If possible, LIMIT UP tomorrow.

I need to prove to BIMB Holdings that all BIMB WA holders have faith in BIMB Holdings and hold strong believe in BIMB Holdings' decision in the Internal Reorganisation to UNLOCK VALUE in its entities or subsidiaries.

To express our voice to a greater extent, I really urge that all of us (existing holders of BIMB WA or new investors) continue to encourage one another to BUY and HOLD BIMB WA till CCM so that a WIN WIN situation could be achieved.Remember, the moment the number of outstanding BIMB WA outside is getting limited, every small purchase or movement will result in a bigger spike in BIMB WA price and its VWAP.

My team has targeted to negotiate a higher redemption consideration ranging from RM1.00 - RM1.50. Before the voice could be brought to the CCM, I really need everyone to put in effort to BUY and HOLD and KEEP BUYING so that the price of BIMB WA could be push to at least RM1.00. Then, at least, I could have a bigger room for discussion/ negotiation to show and present our proposed consideration to BIMB Holdings. I need the price of BIMB WA to be spiked to RM1.00 before I could even fight for a HIGHER and BETTER consideration. Please do not forget Tabung Haji is on the same boat with us.

CONCLUSION - BUY and HOLD and KEEP BUYING and KEEP PUSHING the price to a higher level to INCREASE our BARGAINING POWER.

各位战友,我又回来了。今天的正式通告,已经很清楚的告诉大家,我打从第一天到现在都不曾误导大家,我很真心想帮助大家理解这次内部重组所带来的套利机会。

通告中的条件4,指出议案必须通过,而我们也是重要的一分子,因为我们会被邀请参与CCM。大家都有谈判筹码。我的出现就是要团结大家,组成很大的力量。这样我们有绝对的否决议案的权力。

为了让大家更有谈判的空间,我希望大家有钱的继续收购,继续持有,切记,别卖。我希望明天的凭单价格可以上升到最高上限。这是为了让我反映出大家坚信这次BIMB的内部重组,可以释放子公司的价值,也让管理层能够毫无疑问的,很心甘情愿地用高价为我们赎回/收购凭单。

我组合至少会要求大约RM1.00 - RM1.50。因此,我需要大家热心的继续买和持有,以便这个凭单的价格可以一直上升,多多益善,双赢局面啊。何乐而不为!

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-23 22:56 | Report Abuse

You all see... my Holland master sifu auditor... he fight for very good Holland ticker for all of you to Holland ler... pls join him if you all wan go Holland

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-23 22:58 | Report Abuse

Please IGNORE non sense people like PRETTY LIFE as from starting till now, he keeps on mentioning BIMB WA dropping to RM0.005, talking about gearing and share price of mother share as well as the conversion.

Remember, this is ARBITRAGE Trading, a higher level of ART in INVESTMENT.

WIN WIN Situation and This is NOT A ZERO SUM GAME.

Please continue to BUY and HOLD and KEEP BUYING and PUSHING and DO NOT SELL!!!

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-23 23:00 | Report Abuse

Yes... pls ignore me and follow my Holland master sifu... cause he said he already talk to BIMB and ask them buy RM1 -RM1.5 from them... if Wan go Holland faster... pls follow tight

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-23 23:03 | Report Abuse

PRETTY LIFE,

PLease prove all your stand and non sense comment

Or else, you better go fly a kite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-23 23:06 | Report Abuse

Today Takaful's Quarter Result is a solid evidence that BIMB Holding has done the best in the past few months.

Tomorrow, BIMB Holding's Quarter Result will be announced and I am very sure to tell you that the result is going to be very impressive.

Please continue to BUY and HOLD BIMB WA to join the rally. Let's us push BIMB WA to another highest level possible.

silentWolf

117 posts

Posted by silentWolf > 2021-02-23 23:12 | Report Abuse

@pretty_life.. im ready to grab ur ticket tmr..pls sell to me..thanks! Remember,dun keep a single share because this is very dangerous..can go holland 1..

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-23 23:12 | Report Abuse

Yup lor... my lover master Holland sifu... the BIMB will buy higher RM1 from you ler.. they r really so good ler.. this is the most joke at 2021

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-02-24 04:34 | Report Abuse

Please follow auditorandconsultant

His way will bring everyone to win win situation

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-02-24 04:36 | Report Abuse

If you people follow Pretty Life for his Non Sense, then very good luck because you are not only going to Holland but you will be going to Heaven faster

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-24 07:14 | Report Abuse

Dear all,

Please do not worry. My team is serious. Later, I will be explaning in details the procedures for the redemption of WA and you people will understand how Court Convened Meeting is going to be carried out.

It is obvious already that Pretty Life is talking non sense. Remember who said mother shares drop so warrant price cannot spike, remember who said RM0.005 is coming soon. 此人唯恐天下不乱,居心不良,大家心知肚明。

I have checked with my fellow professionals, lawyer group of friends and BIMB holding.

Stay tuned for my further explanation on item 8 from the announcement on multiple proposals.
Remember, my team is very serious and I am serious and would like to help everyone to maximise the return of investment in BIMB WA possible.

Important thing is I would like to urge everyone to hold BIMB WA till the Court Convened Meeting. Further details will be disclosed to you people soon as I am rushing for my financial reporting right now.

请大家务必要持有凭单到CCM, 否则前功尽废。我联络了我的专业的智囊团,法律组,再加上我联系了BIMB holding 官方,今天我会继续透露更多的详情。请大家别慌张,因为大鳄就是要你们慌,他们要捡便宜啊。

记得继续买,继续持有,不要卖。胜利就在眼前!

Posted by God_of_Wealth > 2021-02-24 08:19 | Report Abuse

Morning everyone.

My gang and my boss hope that everyone can hold his or her BIMB WA until CCM so that we could combine our voices with the team of auditorandconsultant in the upcoming CCM.

Remember, whoever sells now will regret soon because we are going to BARGAIN and NEGOTIATE for at least RM1.20 - RM1.50.

You may sell now but my gang and my boss will be collecting without hesitation. Although we have already earned quite a big amount of paper gain, we are aiming for a better and higher amount as the opportunity of earning from Arbitrage trading especially in banking sector is very rare. Please treasure this opportunity.

We are very determined and confident that the BIMB WA could be redeemed at an exceptionally higher price.

Hopefully, we could witness a spike in the opening price for BIMB WA later.

So, please keep buying and holding till CCM. My boss said he would be happy if every retail investors could also share a profit from this bigger cake. So, together we all fight for a better and higher redemption price.

Posted by RaymondYeoh > 2021-02-24 08:28 | Report Abuse

Hi everyone, recently I had to top up some. I would not miss again this Golden Arbitrage opportunity. I will hold the ticket and will attend the upcoming CCM meeting also.
Hope everyone works together to buy and hold and we all can attend the upcoming CCM meeting together and hoping there was an extra bonus waiting for us to grab there.
Gong Xi Fa Chai All!

fzy1388

131 posts

Posted by fzy1388 > 2021-02-24 08:56 | Report Abuse

相信各位散户会担心很多,在这里我提出想法。
1) 首先,我们要清楚这是双赢的套利活动,并不是零和游戏,所以这场套利活动你和我都不会成为输家,而是成为赢家。这是因为如果你持有到最后一刻,BIMB是那一个依据5day VWAP跟我们回购的人。

2)有些人担心这里那么多promoter, 怕被套,怕买在高点。其实老实说一句,如果是其他股票你就要小心,但这个就像我说是双赢模式。比如说我买在0.30,你买在0.385, 你怕被套,但其实只要你我都不卖,那么最终我们都会赚,只是我可能比你赚多一点。

3)为什么一直叫大家不要卖,要hold,要买呢?这是因为大家都想赚最高价,而且大家都希望有惊喜。首先,如果我们最终的5 day VWAP是0.8的话,身为散户的我们可以和BIMB管理层讨论,我们可以提议更高的收购价。我知道这里auditor, MalaysianIB_HongKong和God_of_Wealth都有自己的团队,大家看重的除了是最终5day VWAP的价格,更看重自己持有warrant的百分比。如果我们大家合起来超过10%以上,我们绝对有资格左右CCM的讨论结果,而且我很相信我们已经超过10%的数目了。

4)auditor, MalaysianIB_HongKong和God_of_Wealth 有没有可能骗我们,叫我们推高价钱后,最后一刻抛下我们?答案是不可能。没有人要跟钱过意不去,如果最后VWAP是0.8,而CCM的会议可能会有惊喜,我们最后拿到1.2。难倒你不想拿个希望吗?你确定你要提前下车?所以他们不可能最后一分钟丢票,这是为了要得到最大的利益。
5) BIMB有没有可能最后发脾气,取消整个计划?这个是最不可能的,你想想,撇开我在这里所看到的那三个团队,我们现在还跟tabung haji站在同一阵线,因为他们是这个warrant最大的持有者。你觉得要取消就取消吗?如果银行取消,是一件非常严重的事,可以说BIMB的信誉完了,以后没有人投资他,在加上SC也不可能同意。所以这件事不可能发生。

总而言之,我相信我已经把你们心中的疑虑给解答了。这是千载难逢的机会。大家站在同一阵线,大家一起赚钱,现在要做的就是相信彼此,守着和继续买。反正到最后,我们买得越多,在CCM的筹码越高,更可能得到大惊喜,大家加油!

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-24 10:38 | Report Abuse

Lucky Winner is talking non sense again. He said he expect the WA would be RM4.00 this is a big joke and not realistic at all. Everyone can just ignore him.

Hahaha, the SHARKS are using the same and lousy tactics to trigger market sentiment again.

Purposely exert Selling Pressure at RM0.385 with volume around 1 million units.

Lousy tactic.

My team is queuing to collect more. Please shake the market more and if can, please sell at RM0.365, then thank you in advance

大鳄再次用同样的手段,不知情的散户肯定再次遭殃。

希望大家可以学习起来,怎样看透大鳄的手法。一点都不出奇。每次都一样,真的无聊。

大家一定要忍,继续持有,时间久了,大鳄会放弃割韭菜,然后由于供不应求,市场推一下子就会飞。

继续随我排队等着便宜的凭单。

kahfiehlai

677 posts

Posted by kahfiehlai > 2021-02-24 11:01 | Report Abuse

when is ccm

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-24 11:13 | Report Abuse

Court Convened Meeting

Stay tuned. I will update everyone on the procedure by today. Now busy

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-02-24 11:38 | Report Abuse

Dear all valued investors,

Jeremy is here again.

My boss is very glad to see the effort put in by everyone in pushing the price to RM0.400 this morning.

Nevertheless, my boss would be glad if everyone could break through RM0.400 and achieve at least RM0.420.

My boss assured all of you that BIMB Management will be convinced to offer higher redemption value if everyone put in effort.

We need more BUYERS at RM0.395 and RM0.400.

We work as a team to fight for a better and higher redemption consideration.

Posted by God_of_Wealth > 2021-02-24 12:15 | Report Abuse

Come on my beloved comrades,

Please queue at RM0.395 and RM0.400. We need more Buyers to break through the resistance level at RM0.405 and RM0.410.

Together we will overcome all obstacles. Please unite as one body to remove these hindrances.

My boss also commented that he would be glad if the price could be pushed up to at least RM0.420.

Special gift or exceptionally higher redemption consideration will be asked for during the CCM.

Please, we need a big troop of buying soldiers. Come on, let's us fight for a better and higher price by end of today.

Post a Comment