BIMB-WA

KLSE: BIMB-WA (5258WA)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

3 people like this.

2,855 comment(s). Last comment by firehawk 2021-08-23 22:34

paperplane

21,624 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-03-09 07:56 | Report Abuse

so now do what ah? wait only right, hehe

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-09 08:13 | Report Abuse

Wait and vote against lorrr. So called win-win situation. Shareholders can get extra dividends this time, and warrantholders get to keep their out of the money watrants.....

Hahahaha......

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-09 08:17 | Report Abuse

Not begger lah. Now is Minority Warrant Holders fighting Lanun Bimb Warlord to get what we deserve right. Correct?

Bamboo Green A bunch of beggars fighting for ridiculous demand
08/03/2021 9:50 PM

paperplane

21,624 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-03-09 08:22 | Report Abuse

in less than a month, price fixed now 0.38, but mkt keep doing 0.365. around 4% kinda return in less than 30 days, worth the bet leh. now FD also not even 2% leh!

Why ah? why still got jokers selling. So weak meh.

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-09 08:24 | Report Abuse

Shareholders will say, hmmm not worth lah this restructuring, better keep the money to myself...thanks to warrantholders for their suggestion...now we can see more money in extra dividend, nothing to go to non shareholders....bye bye

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-09 08:31 | Report Abuse

I’ll just wait only...n perhaps nego a bit, but not be seen as ridiculous, must be tactful...because to be fair, if i look from shareholders point of view, why shud i agree to restructure if it is too expensive....for them it’s their money....rather than pay to warrantholders, might as well i pay myself...and wait lorr....

People may dislike with my statement, but that’s the reality. Like it or not....up to us.

paperplane

21,624 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-03-09 08:40 | Report Abuse

hehe. Min still 0.26 right, but now WAVP alredi fixed 0.38, wont go lower mah. Now this is good and safe bet lah, although return not big lah, probably 2-4% return only, in only 3 weeks timing. maybe need wait longer oh? how ah

paperplane

21,624 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-03-09 08:41 | Report Abuse

warrant holders also shareholders....lol. right pocket, left pocket mah...kakaka

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-09 08:43 | Report Abuse

U can see from registrar, from there clear pix...lol...yg takut are those speculators.....if the warrantholders are shareholders, less of a problem.....still, shareholders will say, shud i give my money to warrantholders who dont hold any shares.....nahhhhh, keep it for myself better lah...

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-09 08:55 | Report Abuse

Now is Lanun Bimb Warlord Vs Minority Warrant Holders. Both side try to get what they want and will do whatever they can to achieve their goal. Correct?

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-09 09:02 | Report Abuse

Actually u have to see which party has got more to lose. Shareholders is the ultimate decider. If they see it that it’s too expensive. They can always pull the plug, i keep my cash, u can keep ur warrants all u want.

In that situation, who is losing more? Do u think it’s shareholders? It’s us the warrantholders...

That’s the reality of the situation....like it or not.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-09 09:18 | Report Abuse

Thats your thinking and your choice. Your money you decide your own. Correct?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-09 09:23 | Report Abuse

In any war. there will be a winner and loser. unless both want to settle it on the table amicable. Then both also happy. See how it goes lah. No winner until the war is over yet. You decide your own whether to join the minority forces or not. No garanti will win unless more are willing to vote against the lanun warlord. If scare the outcome you can choose to exit as this is your own money. No one can force you also right. Correct?

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-09 09:23 | Report Abuse

Yes, most people will think that way. So it’s really up to shareholders. If they are also warrantholders, not a problem. Complication comes when warrantholders are not shareholders. It’s not your money, and u can bargain, but u know there’s always a limit to everything.

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-09 09:33 | Report Abuse

Both can also lose, but who will lose more unfortunately....,lol

Just like in pandemic, no winners, but who will lose the lesser that counts.

If i were shareholders, i wouldnt care less. If u vote no, i’ll just keep my money, what’s there to lose, maybe no restructuring. But i get to keep my money still, not losing or pay for something that is expensive.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-09 09:55 | Report Abuse

you make up your mind lah. You scare you exit lah. Why keep telling the rest you are scare but want to enjoy the best of both worlds. You want to go to Heaven but scare you ended up at Hell right. The best way for you is sit on the fence and watch only lah. Betting only lah. Enjoy the process with participation. Then you feel the shiokness lah. Win or lose is secondary lah. Treat this like you are participating in a Grand Lucky Draw worth Millions ringgits prize lah. If you do not hold a ticket and watching the Lucky Draw. You fell shiok or not. You heart beat will increase when the draw started if you do not hold any ticket. The feeling is like this lah. Correct?

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-09 10:09 | Report Abuse

Why so scared in me writing the truth.....n not wanting people to be misled by just mere dreams and realise it too late....it’s free market, i dont care if u wanna sell your dream....

I just want to state the situation that we are all in....

Only scared people will try to shoot the messenger...it happens many times in this forum....

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-09 10:15 | Report Abuse

You are writing something that may affect the fighting spirit of all the minority warrant warrior intend to fight the Lanun Bimb Warlord right. You keep insisting the end result will be at the Hell right. How sure are you. 100% sure? No wonder the minority warrant forces accused you are the Spy from the Lanun Bimb Warlord come here to cause panic and to discourage the minority warrant warriors from fighting the Warlord. Correct?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-09 10:22 | Report Abuse

Did you ever fight in any of the war between minority and the Lanun Warlord b4. Do you act like a General or runaway army scare to go to the war when you see the Lanun Warlord equipped with big cannons and you are holding a rifle only. You act like a coward and want to be a General in a war correct. You not even dare to step into the war zone and you only sit on the table talk paper war only right. Show your courage that you are a General not only talk on paper type of General. Can or Not. Can you be a brave warrior and go to the war and fight the Lanun Warlord once in your Lifetime. Dont be a coward lah. Correct?

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-09 10:24 | Report Abuse

If fighting a battle reasonably, of course i’m up for it. Nego for reasonable price.

If not, everyone is fighting a losing battle, n people keep on banging the drums n misled all of us.

The best is to nego. But say they dont want to move and rather let us vote no, what is our salvation?

Can we say oh, can we revote? Or oklah we go for 38 to your earlier offer, better sumting than nothing? Or is there any other avenue?

If vote no. Than nothing can be done, some or even most of us will lose all the 38sen. That’s the concern here.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-09 10:31 | Report Abuse

Simple thing also can drag for so long to make up your mind. Fight or not fight is up to you. You choose to be a coward is your choice right. You can dont join the fight with the Lanun Warlord also. You can remain as a coward lah and remain as coward for the rest of your life lah. When next time you encounter the same type of war you too will be a coward too. Correct?

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-09 10:36 | Report Abuse

Dude i’m not here to insult people whatsoever.

I’m just looking at all scenario, even in wars u need to look at all angles n probe how your opponents will react.

People who go to war blindly, believing the sky and the moon are usually the one who will lose.

Look at US, go to vietnam with a promise of victory. What happened, lots of casualty, inflation. Total loss.

Gamestop, what happen to majority? Loss because believing the hype.

Posted by ziyang231011 > 2021-03-09 11:07 | Report Abuse

Dealova, you were given the most rational comments. Every warrant holders eager to get extra from 0.38.but must in reasonable way and if really can't ..maintain the 0.38 is good enough. Never think to use against vote to threaten the management..if need to fight as gamble ,all in or show hand can go to top 20 volume counters.

Posted by ziyang231011 > 2021-03-09 11:14 | Report Abuse

CCM is the best platform to tell your demand but ,if the management insist remain 0.38 and ask to go to vote. Please make a wise decision to vote for in order to get back 0.38.no need to make it 鱼死网破。Klse never closed..many many good counters still can invest.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-09 11:19 | Report Abuse

Really no common sense. If you want 39sen then you have to reject 38sen right. tak kan Lanun Bimb Warlord so good give you 39sen if you accept 38sen right. Fight or not is up to you. You can choose to exit if you scare the end result will be at the Hell. Talk commin sense lah. Correct?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-09 11:21 | Report Abuse

You want to enjoy the best of both worlds butbdont want the minority forces to fight for higher price but want sitting tight and pouring cold water and pray for the Mighty One give you extra 1 sen without fighting the war. Correct?

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-09 11:22 | Report Abuse

The reject means no go. What u need to do is to go for nego before the voting.

Once voting done it’s no turning back.

If you want to nego, go now, or wait till ccm n nego there. Before the voting. That is the message.

Posted by ziyang231011 > 2021-03-09 11:23 | Report Abuse

A lot people like to hear something that might not realistic..like demand for rocket price,,sound good ,so happy,but is it realistic?
Do you think the money so easy to earn ? Please remember when they first offer 0.26 since Dec2019 until end Jan2021..I didn't see any comments to ask for rocket price,not fair lah. After they revise the terms..0.38 is much higher than 0.26 looks like many investors not happy..and need much more.

Posted by ziyang231011 > 2021-03-09 11:28 | Report Abuse

Hello Mr ular,after u success to reject to vote..do u think they will beg to hold another vote again,and let you choose whatever price u need ? Please advise..your common sense is so good

Posted by ziyang231011 > 2021-03-09 11:33 | Report Abuse

Some investors might just have bought few lots and then try to gather other minority power to ask for rocket price..if can't get ..incite them to throw the against vote to turn down the deal.for them might lose not much..but must think other investors who follow you might ose a lot .

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-09 11:38 | Report Abuse

Let the minority forces to talk with the Lanun Bimb Warlord since the have more than 10% votes already right. We all just wait the result announcement only to see the we win the Group Grand Lucky Draw or not only. So simple still want to talk until cow come home then can decide kah. Correct?

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-09 11:42 | Report Abuse

That’s the purpose of this forum, seeking alternative measure.

Say they met and bimb refused to entertain, are we still voting no?

If that’s the consensus, what will be the implication tk majority of us.

That’s y i gave the perspective of shareholders and the company, they dont have much to lose as compared to speculators.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-09 11:56 | Report Abuse

Ular very thirsty talking to 2 ekor kerbau Better stop go for my lunch. Hope I wont lose my appetite later. Correct?

csan

436 posts

Posted by csan > 2021-03-09 12:50 | Report Abuse

i can conclude that it is all bark and no bite. there are desperate attempts to push down the price of BIMB-WA so that people can make that attractive but riskless profit. the number of shares against the resolution will be nowhere near 105 million.

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-03-09 13:41 | Report Abuse

Hi Jeremy here again.

It seems like a lot of people do not understand and they thought that the SOA is exclusive and will not be affecting the overall internal reorganisation.

Please think from the perspective of striking off company's name from the register of the Companies Commission of Malaysia.

How could you strike off without settling the amount due to the creditors?

Same to BIMB Internal Reorganisation. How to re-organise Bank Islam to replace BIMB Holding when there are still outstanding BIMB WA in the market if the resolution of RM0.38 had been voted against?

In accordance with the laws and by-laws of the Bursa Malaysia and Securities Commission, the reorganisation of Bank Islam to replace BIMB could only be successful if and only if the creditors or warrant holders agreed to accept the compensation offered by BIMB/ Issuer to give up their rights embedded in the warrants.

If warrant holders disagreed and voted against the resolutions, the internal reorganisation will be dragged and delayed again to a later date until the conflict of interests is resolved.

Please think and do not just read the announcement only from its surface. Please go and study Companies Act, 2016. Please also study the announcement made on 23 Feb 2021 on the terms and conditions surrounding the sanctioning of Court Order on the SOA.

A lot of people really do not understand the concept of Substance Over Form.

That is the message I could say from the perspective of an IB even though I am based in Hong Kong.

My boss will still vote against the resolution. Overall, BIMB could not afford to face any failure in this corporate exercise.

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-09 13:48 | Report Abuse

If no reorg also everyone will lose, but who will lose more. Shareholders dont give a daym, they can keep their money. U want to keep that warrants, so be it....

If i’m the shareholder, why would i wanna spent my money unnecessarily....lol...good luck lah.

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-09 13:53 | Report Abuse

Cries from speculators who bought it expensively.....lol....knowing it will go to dust very soon....

Gamestop round 2 it seems. I think csan is right, all barks but no bites.

csan

436 posts

Posted by csan > 2021-03-09 14:13 | Report Abuse

MalaysianIB_HongKong, the right to be a creditor. not yet a creditor.

dealova, yes. many chased it when the price was rising but got caught in the end. but will be nowhere close to the 105 million warrants needed to reject the resolution.

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-09 14:15 | Report Abuse

Ouucchhh...truth hurts, even hurting people’s pocket.....

Posted by ziyang231011 > 2021-03-09 18:05 | Report Abuse

Hopefully mother share can pecah RM 5.00 then go higher and lead the son to fly over 0.38..then everyone is happy,no need to argue

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-09 18:20 | Report Abuse

You think the Lanun BIMB warlord will allow this to happen b4 the EGM? Hard lah. Correct?

Posted by slipper84 > 2021-03-09 23:28 | Report Abuse

Sold 0.37 and all in ibhd 0.23, so far already got 26% return, really headache at this counter, everyone keep barking like bark win can get better return, grow up la. Go get a life.

hbimbj

10 posts

Posted by hbimbj > 2021-03-10 09:15 | Report Abuse

bimb is saying this is opportunity for warrant holder to realize their invesment. this is half true.

bimb has been continously making profit evry year, their book value increase evry year, loan asset growth above industry average evey year. the warrant period is for 10y, and due to the business has been consistently goo, chances the mother share value to increase every year become higher over the time. How can they told us that this is the best opportunity to realize our investment? this year, bank valuation is on the low side as opr rate is at the lowest and the uncertainties about economy. but bank islam has shown its resilient business model, profit just drop a little while provision remain ok.

as warrant investor, i am firmly believe the mother share can break rm5 once opr rate increase.
IMPORTANTLY; the warrant historical price is not relevant to its potential price in the next 2 years!!

they must buy from us at premium, not the actual vwap.

hbimbj

10 posts

Posted by hbimbj > 2021-03-10 09:27 | Report Abuse

20- 30% higher from the last 5 days vwap price is somthg more reasonable for me personally. bimb has gained rm1.5billion capital from that right exercise 10years ago, where the warrant cost the investor around RM1. why 50-60 sen is not fair price for them to buyback?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-10 13:04 | Report Abuse

you want higher price you have to reject the 38sen and vote No. You want 38sen then you accept the offer and vote Yes. At the end see the result on 31st Mar later. Full stop. Talk more also useless. Correct?

Posted by Business101 > 2021-03-10 14:59 |

Post removed.Why?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-03-10 16:15 | Report Abuse

Business sense degree holder Richman from solution talked business sense until hang big banner fitnah ular like the Katak kah. You talked business sense from rm2 until now rm1.20 kah. Correct?

csan

436 posts

Posted by csan > 2021-03-10 22:23 | Report Abuse

ularsawa, haha people not so silly. i doubt you are able to drive the price down much to collect since it should be a known fact that it is almost impossible to have 105 million warrants voting against.

ZeeLee

1 posts

Posted by ZeeLee > 2021-03-11 01:54 | Report Abuse

Pity those who invested into the BIMB-WA cause before the 12.30pm break on 26/02/2021.

Dealova

166 posts

Posted by Dealova > 2021-03-11 08:14 | Report Abuse

Believing the hype....now want everyone to lose like them...too bad....panic...where is the nego???

Post a Comment