BIOALPHA HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BIOHLDG (0179)

-0.005 (5.88%)

0.08 - 0.08

14 people like this.

20,669 comment(s). Last comment by Tanleechoo 1 day ago

richardlee

2,005 posts

Posted by richardlee > 2017-05-28 18:08 | Report Abuse

Surprised results not out after AGM. The price action however worries me a bit, results not as good as market expects?

Last time i complain it is a ding dong stock no going anywhere. I hope next week it does not become even worse and turn into a dong dong stock. :-D

Posted by Lim Soon Chai > 2017-05-28 18:47 | Report Abuse

洗盘有多重意义,让频繁操作的散户出局,避免突破的卖压 / 庄家本身高抛低吸,降低成本,但他们的筹码数量是不会在价位低时减少的,因为他们不是要出货 / 庄家在拉升是发觉卖压大, 就表示控盘不够,需要吃更多的票来稳定价位,就会利用洗盘时吃票 / 重点是庄家利用洗盘来促进散户的换手, 那些要套利的散户把票卖出来,新进场的散户买进的价位就属于稍高的价位,每一次的洗盘,都会使到散户的成本价和庄家的成本价距离拉远,散户的成本价越高,意味着庄家在价位的拉升,散户的卖压不会增大,因为散户无利可图,就不会急着卖,即便是市场不好。洗盘的原因不止这些,这只是其中的部分原因。

xiaoxiami

331 posts

Posted by xiaoxiami > 2017-05-28 19:18 | Report Abuse

IMHO
Even William give word 1st quarter will be better than last year
But don't give too much hope on the Q1
He do mention there is 1 off expenses ( ESOS)
Pls do some research before any buy / sell

richardlee

2,005 posts

Posted by richardlee > 2017-05-29 08:11 | Report Abuse

I know got seasonal impact but if really want a good growth stock, then 1Q17 should be higher than 4Q16 also. Then can re-rate. Suspect results ok only, that is why price action ding dong or dong dong.

Yipi

1,239 posts

Posted by Yipi > 2017-05-29 09:29 | Report Abuse

I believe sure many ppl will worry and quickly sold off now.

Yipi

1,239 posts

Posted by Yipi > 2017-05-29 11:53 | Report Abuse

Queue at 0.25 & 0.245. Morning until now 0.25 not yet hit me. Ai........

mancingbursa

4,268 posts

Posted by mancingbursa > 2017-05-29 12:08 | Report Abuse

So boring to wait w/o price never rise. Herr share some nuisance news to joy you ppl instead dump dumped waiting,

http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/shock-revelation-stolen-1mdb-billions-the-sultan-of-london-najib-gave-pahang-ruler-rm2-mil-from-1mdb-account-report/

Posted by cchinc2001 > 2017-05-29 12:28 | Report Abuse

Please believe of 3G
Good Company
Good Management Team
Good Share Price
Buy and hold it..

ahson

368 posts

Posted by ahson > 2017-05-29 12:50 | Report Abuse

result might out today and the price keep dropping...
keep telling myself must have faith in Constant...

NoEmo

1,167 posts

Posted by NoEmo > 2017-05-29 12:54 | Report Abuse

bad symptoms in stocks diagnosis. Watch out if the price continues to slide down further in this 2 days just b4 the qr is out.

Posted by Apple6Splus > 2017-05-29 13:46 | Report Abuse

So many ESOS, the result should be good. If not, investors will blame them.

richardlee

2,005 posts

Posted by richardlee > 2017-05-29 14:05 | Report Abuse

Look like from ding-dong stock it has become a dong dong stock. A bit worrying.

kmwong8711

639 posts

Posted by kmwong8711 > 2017-05-29 15:40 | Report Abuse

No worry RichardLee it will shine just hold hold it tight tight

Posted by Cly Serena > 2017-05-29 16:21 | Report Abuse

Why drop???? Very worry

Posted by winmoney996 > 2017-05-29 16:47 | Report Abuse

No worry for this counter. Why i say so, u refer to the short-term chart it show a uptrend, very slow trend and very strong support at 0.25/0.255..alsoo refer to historical chart, it undergo an uptrend between sept and mid of dec 2015...then b4 it up to 0.4 during 2016 there is a drop during dec 2015. So i jz predicted this operator use the same way to manage this counter. And now many good news for this counters but price still not yet move...if u know their signal u will no worry about it...jz wair fir the TP0. 35

Posted by Cly Serena > 2017-05-29 17:02 | Report Abuse

Thank u winnoney996

Yipi

1,239 posts

Posted by Yipi > 2017-05-29 17:03 | Report Abuse

Manage to get 0.25. Last minute

sbg3106

359 posts

Posted by sbg3106 > 2017-05-29 17:20 | Report Abuse

Yipi, what is your avg buying price?

richardlee

2,005 posts

Posted by richardlee > 2017-05-29 17:23 | Report Abuse

How not to worry as the price keep dong dong?

Yipi

1,239 posts

Posted by Yipi > 2017-05-29 17:23 | Report Abuse

Yipi

1,239 posts

Posted by Yipi > 2017-05-29 17:29 | Report Abuse

Holding 2600lot here. So is making loss. Don't worry. I'm think for long term. I treat it as saving. Even now book figure is loss

Yipi

1,239 posts

Posted by Yipi > 2017-05-29 17:30 | Report Abuse

The problem is I bought huge volume during price 0.275. Haha

Posted by winmoney996 > 2017-05-29 17:46 | Report Abuse

My average price is 0.262, we r in the same boat yipi, bt not so much unit I hold haha

Posted by IncredibleThings > 2017-05-29 17:58 | Report Abuse

My average 0.22 hope can grow faster

Yipi

1,239 posts

Posted by Yipi > 2017-05-29 18:03 | Report Abuse

Actually I have pass experience.Almost same like bioalpha right now.

During Jan I bought GPACKET at 0.29. But everyday operator purposely push it down 0.005 everyday, almost end trading of the day. They push until around 0.23. I keep on average my price, if that day price drop below my lowest purchase price I will buy some. This trend around 2 - 3weeks. After shoot up to 0.35 and continue to 0.4. I let go at 0.38. Anyone here have buy GPACKET before?

Now this happen in bioalpha, almost same as previous.look like purposely to push down. what I learn previous apply here as well. Hope this is same pattern.

richardlee

2,005 posts

Posted by richardlee > 2017-05-29 18:46 | Report Abuse

Results when? Leaving it to the last day? Usually not a good sign.

Yipi

1,239 posts

Posted by Yipi > 2017-05-29 20:35 | Report Abuse

richardlee don't too negative. Then u set ur own cut loss

CP Tan

Posted by CP Tan > 2017-05-29 20:38 | Report Abuse

The fact will show you dun too positive thinking at trading market...

Posted by PAULCHEONG > 2017-05-30 00:15 | Report Abuse

别爱上你的股票,跌破support两个价位直接砍不要考虑,过后再等机会u turn再考虑。。。建议啦

Posted by turtleslow > 2017-05-30 08:19 | Report Abuse

when is the qr is coming out?

lscplzlh

118 posts

Posted by lscplzlh > 2017-05-30 08:31 | Report Abuse

these 2 days..based on the share price, dont so optimistic about it

Yipi

1,239 posts

Posted by Yipi > 2017-05-30 08:47 | Report Abuse

So, what I said, set your own cut loss point. How much is your max amount can be loosed.

Why I mention must be positive. Investment is to make your life good for future. Not to make you suffer and worry everyday about the price drop until cant sleep. Then this will make you always have a bad day.

So remember to set ur own cut loss. Don’t influence by other people. Money can earn back future. Don’t worry. Have a nice day ya…

richardlee

2,005 posts

Posted by richardlee > 2017-05-30 08:56 | Report Abuse

Me too negative? No lah, if negative then will be shouting sell sell. Can't expect to keep calling buy when price action is so weak. We need to tell responsible in our comments. :-D

Yipi

1,239 posts

Posted by Yipi > 2017-05-30 09:14 | Report Abuse

Not that mean richard.. not saying u negative, we stay together here for so long, need support to each other. price will further push down today. hold until result come out and see the next movement is how.

Now everybody sure will feel sad, since we all put hope for this stock. Feel free to share with us if some body already sold out and cut loss. Let go through the hard time together.

crawfish

41 posts

Posted by crawfish > 2017-05-30 09:19 | Report Abuse

I have read many materials on this company .. I genuinely believe it's a good company with potential by it's more for long term. For their nature of biz it takes a long time to see the changes in biz result

crawfish

41 posts

Posted by crawfish > 2017-05-30 09:22 | Report Abuse

I like the way they are managing almost the entire lifecycle of the product starting from plantation to r

kmwong8711

639 posts

Posted by kmwong8711 > 2017-05-30 09:42 | Report Abuse

It's time to accumulated best buy of the time

sien

156 posts

Posted by sien > 2017-05-30 10:33 | Report Abuse

good pushed down for accumulation right before good quarter report out....

xiaoxiami

331 posts

Posted by xiaoxiami > 2017-05-30 10:34 | Report Abuse

just to add on what MD Mr William say during AGM
according to him , demand for herbal is encouraging
they are now more focus on value added product
for example , dry form of katchip fathimah may sell for rm100 , but if they process it into ready to consume form they can sell higher price ( this show how efficient management is trying to increase return for shareholder )

as mention , doing phase 2 land cleaning

they have now focus on 2 major clinical trial

1st is traditional medication in controlling type 2 diabetes mellitus

just for u all know , Type 2 diabetis mellitis is a chronic disease with no cure , only prevention and control the disease
in other word , once u diagnose with T2DM , it will be with u until u die
current treatment for T2DM is only insulin injection , oral hypoglycemic agent and dietary control

Mr william added that the trial for traditional medication in T2DM is very encouraging
in just 3 years time they will have clinical trial in local hospital

so far in medical segment , there is very very few proven supplement / product will help in control blood glucose
what I can say is almost none !
dont ask how i know , cuz I am working in KKM
if this clinical trial successful , u can imagine how big is this business and the future is very bright as T2DM is worldwide chronic disease
which bring alot of complication if blood sugar is deranged

2nd major clinical trial is traditional medication as a hormone replacement therapy for menopausal women
some Post-menopausal symptoms eg flushing , body ache , agitation is common after women achieve menopause because of the imbalance of hormone supply
Mr William added , their study had prove trad medication effective in increase estrogen level and play a role as hormone replacement therapy

in current market , to treat post menopausal symptoms we usually supply hormone replacement therapy eg estrogen to ease the symptoms of post menopausal
this have bring alot of un-neccesary complication eg thrombosis , uterine cancer

hope this new traditional medication by bioalpha aided as natural source of
estrogen replacement which reduce unwanted side effect of current hormone replacement therapy

for oversea market
Mr william say will focus more on China market
according to him , very huge potential
they are not even fully export to whole west china ( this is very important)
in this year ,they had just open up inner mongolia market ( good news as company very aggresive in expanding market )

for constant
17 outlet now
almost every month there is a new outlet opening
( he bring up example of opening bangi branch recently and 2 more branch to
be open soon as mention in annual report )

target 30 outlet of constant end of the year

they have just sign 20k of co-op member for ECONSTANT
member / agent of econstant currently included PDRM
He do make joke that dont be suprise next time if u see police officer selling bioalpha product to you :)

for those worry why indonesia market dropping
this is because they facing lenghty product registration time
with new factory opening , they had shorten the product registration time
and they had obtain indonesia license recently ( call ?ukut ) to produce product like coffee , drink , powder form , sachet , liquid , capsule ( but not tablet form )

5 product so far in indonesia market and will be more in indonesia in future

aim to have 100 constant pharmacy outlet in whole malaysia to control all upstream , downstream and all retail market in pharmacy malaysia ( on par of caring )

above is not a buy / sell call
do analyse urself to value this company worth to hold or not

xiaoxiami

331 posts

Posted by xiaoxiami > 2017-05-30 10:37 | Report Abuse

Mr willaim is a very humble person
answer all shareholder question patiently
very glad i am able to attend this year AGM
advise all shareholder to attend next year AGM to judge urself

SC

741 posts

Posted by SC > 2017-05-30 10:46 | Report Abuse

Xiaoxiami, where was the agm held?

ahson

368 posts

Posted by ahson > 2017-05-30 10:58 | Report Abuse

actually the reason for me to invest in this stock is because of the quarter report that management prepared.
U can see the explanation is very detailed and long if compare to other company where others used to use one or two standard sentences to layan... but i can see the content in Bioalpha is much more detailed and rich.. I am not sure who is the writer but i can feel the heart of the management.

ahson

368 posts

Posted by ahson > 2017-05-30 11:01 | Report Abuse

The long detailed from last qr report.

B2. Prospects for the financial year ending 31 December 2017
On 10 January 2017, the Group completed the Rights Issue with Warrants exercise
(which was 1.22 times oversubscribed) and successfully raised RM26.7 million. The
proceeds are intended to be used to fund a series of growth plans over the next 2 years
that, among others, include launching of 27 new products across all 3 key markets –
Indonesia, China, and Malaysia, as well as expansion of the agriculture business
operations, and upgrading of machineries.
For the Indonesian market, the Group target to launch 6 new products in each of 2017
and 2018 respectively. Given the past track record in Indonesia, the Group are positive
that the new products will generate interest in the market and stimulate new growth
demand. Meanwhile, the production for the Indonesian market shall be supported by
the Group’s new manufacturing facility in Kampar, Pekan Riau of Sumatra. By having the
production facility in Indonesia, it will shorten the otherwise lengthy new product
registration period, thereby enabling us to introduce more products in shorter time and
grow the market share at a quicker pace.
In China, progressive and aggressive marketing campaign and participation in trade
exhibitions have proven effective with encouraging sales growth from this market. As
part of the Group strategy to differentiate ourselves from competitors and to grow the
Chinese market, the Group have identified new target market segment, that is, the
Muslim-majority provinces such as Xinjiang, Qinghai, Shaanxi, and Gansu where the
Group would leverage on “Halal” certified products and appeal to the Muslim population
in these regions. The Group plan to introduce 5 new products this year for this market.
For the Group domestic market, the Group will unveil approximately 5 new products in
each of 2017 and 2018 respectively. This will enhance the current product offering at
Constant pharmacy outlets and other major pharmacies. The Group is working diligently
to grow the pharmacy business via franchising and have identified Kelantan, Johor and
Kedah as the new target markets. Having focused a big part of 2016 on rebranding,
refurbishing and market positioning activities, the Group intend to channel the efforts
on expansion and branding activities this year in order to reap greater benefits in the
future. As of to date, the Group have a new franchise opening in March 2017 in Bangi.
On the agriculture side, the Group have begun Phase II land clearing of 879.5-acres in
Pasir Raja, Dungun. The Group’s planting will include Tongkat Ali, Kacip Fatimah, Betik
Sekaki, Lada Hitam, Assam Gelugor and Kunyit which are highly in demand. The Group
have allocated RM8.5 million from the Rights Issue with Warrants proceeds for
expansion of agriculture business operations which includes working capital for the
extraction of herbs. The Group aim to complete planting over the next 24 months.

xiaoxiami

331 posts

Posted by xiaoxiami > 2017-05-30 12:11 | Report Abuse

@sc agm held in hotel bangi putrajaya

Yipi

1,239 posts

Posted by Yipi > 2017-05-30 12:27 | Report Abuse

From this blog we like a big family, we share information to each other, especially is xiaoxiami. You really make a good job to update us, who stay far and not able to attend the AGM. All people here are friendly & helpful. I hope all of us can make money, Hope Company is continuing growth, and all of us continue to hold it. Maybe until one day share price is 1.00 or 2.00 in year 2018, 2019, 2020. Don’t scold me ya. This just a dream. I really wish to have a good return with all of you.

msyahid

312 posts

Posted by msyahid > 2017-05-30 12:38 | Report Abuse

love to read this biohldg counters forum.. Although prices are falling, all in here did not speak negative things..

Yipi

1,239 posts

Posted by Yipi > 2017-05-30 13:13 | Report Abuse

queue today 0.245... but yet to hit me.
But pls don't further drop ady. worry other ppl will cut loss bz of recently price movement.

Posted by IncredibleThings > 2017-05-30 13:26 | Report Abuse

A very nice chance to top up. Queue at 245 now to accumulate more

Yipi

1,239 posts

Posted by Yipi > 2017-05-30 13:29 | Report Abuse

IncredibleThings. ur average so low. not need worry la.... but u still wish to collect more ticket.. come come ...

richardlee

2,005 posts

Posted by richardlee > 2017-05-30 15:03 | Report Abuse

Worrying man. Results no good?