SERBA DINAMIK HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): SERBADK (5279)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

29 people like this.

108,949 comment(s). Last comment by Vicky 2 weeks ago

Posted by Hantu Gigi Jarang > 2021-11-23 22:04 | Report Abuse

The Edge has not been impartial in its reporting. Trying to create panicky situation to small time investors. Bursa should investigate them too..

i3lurker

13,749 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-11-23 22:09 | Report Abuse

Dear Share Aunty

Good evening!!

I am Ah Lian

I heard FFU will be released soon if Bursa wins OS against Serba.

I bought a lot of Serba from Dishonesty at 4 sen each.
I already paid him.

I am now living in my Alphard parked near police station coz I sold my Bukit Damansara house to pay for those Serba shares.
Now Dishonesty cannot be contacted.
The phone number says out of service.

If I see something wrong in the FFU, can I make a Police Report?

I want those responsible for destroying Serba arrested.

Please advise me Share Aunty.
I am very very unhappy to be cheated by Dishonesty

Depeche

4,451 posts

Posted by Depeche > 2021-11-23 22:14 | Report Abuse

Bursa can always disclose what EY shared with them can't they? What about SC's investigations? They will announce "in a timely manner"... is Bursa's suit against SD necessary?

Aurora13

563 posts

Posted by Aurora13 > 2021-11-23 22:14 | Report Abuse

Tomorrow sd will sue bursa for sueing sd

Legend

4,119 posts

Posted by Legend > 2021-11-23 22:21 | Report Abuse

people dont have the money they had last year...

gemfinder

6,880 posts

Posted by gemfinder > 2021-11-23 22:23 |

Post removed.Why?

freddiehero

16,715 posts

Posted by freddiehero > 2021-11-23 22:24 | Report Abuse

Boleh roti canai sedap..

Legend

4,119 posts

Posted by Legend > 2021-11-23 22:25 |

Post removed.Why?

ǷearlꙌhite

1,652 posts

Posted by ǷearlꙌhite > 2021-11-23 22:30 | Report Abuse

Dejavu. Just like Neo seeing the black cat twice.

Serba Dinamik's future is written like the Najib and Trump saga. Both had the excellent track records and achievements made for their own countries to be detoured by the saviours with incomplete and mis-informed information that was debunked easily (due to their lack technical prowness and legwork).

All sounded intuitive and illogical. And there was the support of the herd.

But the saviours failed to perform and deliver in just a few moments.

The backlash, as always, is the herd turning against them (which they did).

Never do they learn not to use the same trick twice, but harp on it again and again.

We know what they got instead. We now know Najib and Trump will be back to the seat soon.

Legend

4,119 posts

Posted by Legend > 2021-11-23 22:32 | Report Abuse

Many factors likely contributed to the collapse of the stock market...

alenac

2,648 posts

Posted by alenac > 2021-11-23 22:37 | Report Abuse

Really bad management got lots of things to hide. Now how bad it looks on SERBAK, until regulators have to take court action to force them to disclose SIR.

Posted by leno > Nov 23, 2021 9:51 PM | Report Abuse

Bursa Malaysia Securities Bhd has filed an originating summons in the High Court of Kuala Lumpur against Serba Dinamik Holdings Bhd.

The summons, under Section 360 of the Capital Markets and Services Act 2007, is “to order Serba Dinamik to make an immediate public announcement of the factual findings update on the special independent review as at Sept 30, 2021”.

“The court application arises from Serba Dinamik’s failure to comply with Bursa Securities’ directive dated Oct 22,” the stock exchange regulator said in a statement here today.

Bursa Malaysia’s directive requires Serba Dinamik to disclose the material findings of the factual findings update as at Sept 30, made by Ernst & Young Consulting, which was appointed by Serba Dinamik to carry out an independent review to assess the veracity and accuracy of matters highlighted by Serba Dinamik’s then statutory auditor, KPMG.

The court application was brought “in discharge of the role and responsibilities of Bursa Malaysia Securities in regulating the conduct and enforcing compliance with the continuing obligations of listed issuers pursuant to the Main Market Listing Requirements (MMLR),” it said.

solomolo

1,329 posts

Posted by solomolo > 2021-11-23 22:44 | Report Abuse

really funny..why does the Bursa need an OS to reveal SIR...hehe

solomolo

1,329 posts

Posted by solomolo > 2021-11-23 22:47 | Report Abuse

or the Bursa knows fate is not in their favor...haha

tradersampah

1,081 posts

Posted by tradersampah > 2021-11-23 22:48 | Report Abuse

Good job, let finish this mystery faster

Posted by NatsukoMishima > 2021-11-23 22:52 | Report Abuse

Delisting is the only way ! Burn all your hard earned money !

maf1964

466 posts

Posted by maf1964 > 2021-11-23 22:56 | Report Abuse

not only delisting , but hv the criminals tried in a court of law and jail them

Risk Trader

3,942 posts

Posted by Risk Trader > 2021-11-23 22:57 | Report Abuse

One day all SD group share will rebound and bullish again...

alenac

2,648 posts

Posted by alenac > 2021-11-23 22:59 | Report Abuse

Suspension already hurt them a lot until many sardines here gloating and ranting day and night, some has gone insane scolding and attacking others, while a few hallucinating without any ketum and ganja.

Posted by NatsukoMishima > Nov 23, 2021 10:52 PM | Report Abuse

Delisting is the only way ! Burn all your hard earned money !

Hop333

148 posts

Posted by Hop333 > 2021-11-23 23:00 | Report Abuse

Let's have a vote guys!

SB - LOSE
SB - WIN

newtrader1989

1,429 posts

Posted by newtrader1989 > 2021-11-23 23:00 | Report Abuse

Hahaha mabel p*ssy will get f*cked day and night now. Just wait for court order

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-11-23 23:00 | Report Abuse

Dear Ah Beng,

While waiting for Share Aunty to answer your question on whether you should sell your Serba shares at 5 sen each to Dishonesty; I will like to make a few observations on the guy.

It appears that Dishonesty is an 'alter' (alternate personality) of a person that is exhibiting a phenomenon known as dissociative identity disorder (DID). A person that that has DID will alternate among multiple identities, each with its own voice, characteristics and mannerisms.

Interestingly, this particular alternate personality - Dishonesty - has Tourette Syndrome (TS), a condition of the nervous system. TS causes people to have “tics”.

Tics are sudden twitches, movements, or sounds that people do repeatedly. People who have tics cannot stop their body from doing these things. For example, a person might keep blinking over and over. Or, a person might make a grunting sound unwillingly.

There are two types of tics—motor and vocal:

Motor Tics
Motor tics are movements of the body. Examples of motor tics include face twitches, blinking, shrugging the shoulders, or jerking an arm.

Vocal Tics
Vocal tics are sounds that a person makes with his or her voice. Examples of vocal tics include humming, clearing the throat, or yelling out a word or phrase such as the word 'Between' in the beginning of a sentence.

i3lurker Dear Share Aunty

Good evening!!

I am Ah Beng

One guy called Dishonesty says he want to sell me his Serba shares at 5 sen each
Says can do transfer at Cosec office.

I dun know anything about Serba.
Should I buy?

I am hesitant becoz Dishonesty appears very shifty cockeyed.
He stinks like never showered for few weeks.
Every time he says it is a good buy, his face twitches.

Please advise me Share Aunty. I am very afraid of being cheated.
23/11/2021 7:38 PM

Prudentinv

226 posts

Posted by Prudentinv > 2021-11-23 23:08 | Report Abuse

Looks like bursa is more concern. Maybe someone is behind all this.

Posted by TryMakeGoodBuy > 2021-11-23 23:25 | Report Abuse

Don't worry about Bursa's suit!!!

Things are always according to the plan by as always informed by Ms Pucat aka PearlWhite.

Being suit by Bursa is within SD's game plan.
Just like not paying coupon and forfeiting deposit to conserve cashflow is also part of the plan.

Hahaha

Posted by BearBear6115 > 2021-11-23 23:33 | Report Abuse

KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 23): Bursa Malaysia Securities Bhd is seeking a court order to force Serba Dinamik Holdings Bhd to disclose the factual findings of the special independent review conducted by Ernst & Young Consulting Sdn Bhd (EY Consulting) on its financial accounts.

Bursa Securities has initiated a new legal action against Serba Dinamik by filing an originating summons at the Kuala Lumpur High Court against the company, it said in a statement.

This is "to order Serba Dinamik to make an immediate public announcement of the factual findings update on the special independent review as at Sept 30, 2021", Bursa Securities said.

The legal action was taken due to Serba Dinamik's "failure to comply" with the stock exchange's directive on Oct 22 for the disclosure. Shares of Serba Dinamik have since been suspended from trading as a result.

"The court application is brought, in discharge of the role and responsibilities of Bursa Securities in regulating the conduct and enforcing compliance with the continuing obligations of listed issuers pursuant to the Main Market Listing Requirements (MMLR).

"This is necessary for the purpose of upholding and upkeeping the integrity of the capital market, inter alia, maintaining a level playing field, advancing the 'blue sky' principle and facilitating equal access to material information affecting a listed issuer," Bursa Securities said.

"This is paramount to enable Bursa Securities, who is entrusted with its statutory duties, to ensure an orderly and fair market in the securities that are traded through its facilities and to take all appropriate actions to secure compliance with its rules," it added.

The originating summons was filed by Bursa Securities under Sections 360(1)(c)(i) and/or (ii) (J) and/or (K) and/or (M), 360(1)(4) and 360(13)(b) of the Capital Markets and Services Act 2007.

"Bursa Securities wishes to reiterate that a listed issuer must make immediate public disclosure of any material information under the MMLR and the factual findings update is material information in accordance with the MMLR.

"All investors must be well informed of and given equal access to material information in order to be able to trade on equal footing," Bursa Securities said.

The latest lawsuit by Bursa Securities added to the series of legal actions related to the alleged audit issues regarding Serba Dinamik's financial accounts for the 12-month period ended Dec 31, 2020 (FP20). Serba Dinamik is currently suing the stock exchange, its former auditor KPMG, which flagged the audit issues, and EY Consulting.

In June, Serba Dinamik was directed by Bursa Securities to appoint EY Consulting to undertake a special independent review to assess the veracity and accuracy of the matters raised by KPMG.

In May, KPMG raised several issues involving Serba Dinamik's FP20 accounts involving transactions, receivables, payables and materials on site amounting to over RM4.6 billion, and that it was not able to identify counterparties in the transactions.

The auditor alerted the Securities Commission Malaysia on the audit issues, prompting an investigation by the regulator, which it said last week was still ongoing.

A month later, Serba Dinamik sued KPMG, alleging that the external auditor had been negligent and breached its contractual and statutory duties.

When Bursa Securities ordered Serba Dinamik to reveal the findings on Oct 22, the oil and gas engineering firm said "there were no documents or copy of any documents that fit the description of 'factual findings update as at Sept 30, 2021' given to the independent non-executive directors as at Oct 22, 2021".

Serba Dinamik added that "any document or report from EY Consulting does not fall within paragraph 9.03 and 9.35A of the MMLR".

"EY Consulting is still in the midst of performing the special independent review," it added at the time.

Serba Dinamik soon proceeded to sue Bursa Securities for acting "in excess of power" when instructing the company to appoint an auditor to conduct the special independent review, and when instructing the company to disclose EY Consulting's update.

The company later also sued EY Consulting, and sought court declaration that EY Consulting misrepresented that it could be appointed to conduct the review. An initial attempt to block EY Consulting's release of the findings was, however, dismissed in court.

Huangbk72

4,944 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2021-11-23 23:46 | Report Abuse

School asked you to open locker for checking..

You disagree and sues the school.

School now Sues you to open the locker.

Hahaha… this SD saga really comedic… plus so many promoters showing their true colors…

Real investors will be happy to resume trading once SIR is revealed. Good or bad.

Only the paid promoters will complain about Bursa action… cos they don’t even hold shares..

Bursa is throwing a lifeline to investors… if SIR stays buried, No AR and Delisted later.

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2021-11-24 00:02 | Report Abuse

first time in history
a group of conman kena con
Nice !

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-11-24 00:03 | Report Abuse

"The originating summons was filed by Bursa Securities under Sections 360(1)(c)(i) and/or (ii) (J) and/or (K) and/or (M), 360(1)(4) and 360(13)(b) of the Capital Markets and Services Act 2007."

Power of court to make certain orders
360. (1) Where–
(c) on an application by an exchange holding company, a stock exchange, a derivatives exchange or an approved clearing house as the case may be, it appears to the court that–
(i) any person has contravened a relevant requirement; or
(ii) any person has contravened a relevant requirement and that there are steps which could be taken for remedying the contravention or mitigating the effect of such contravention; or

(J) where a person has refused or failed, is refusing or failing, or is proposing to refuse or fail, to do any act or thing that he is required to do under a relevant requirement, an order requiring such person to do such act or thing;

(K) in a case of a contravention by a person of the rules of a stock exchange, a derivatives exchange, an approved clearing house, an order giving directions concerning compliance with or enforcement of those rules to–
(i) the person; and
(ii) if the person is a body corporate, the directors of the body corporate;

(M) an order requiring that person, or any other person who appears to have been knowingly involved in the contravention, to take such steps as the court may direct to remedy it or to mitigate its effect including making restitution to any other person aggrieved by such contravention;

(4) Where an application is made to the court for an order under paragraph (1)(J), the court may grant the order–
(a) where the court is satisfied that the person has refused or failed to do the required act or thing, whether or not it appears to the court that the person intends to again refuse or fail, or continue to refuse or fail, to do the required act or thing; or
(b) where it appears to the court that in the event that such an order is not granted, it is likely that the person will refuse or fail to do the required act or thing, whether or not the person has previously refused or failed to do the act or thing and whether or not there is any imminent risk of damage to any person if the person required to do such act or thing refuses or fails to do so.

(13) For the purposes of this section, “relevant requirement”–
(b) in relation to an application by the exchange holding company, a stock exchange, a derivatives exchange or an approved clearing house, means a requirement which is imposed by or under the rules of the stock exchange, the derivatives exchange or approved clearing house, as the case may be; and

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2021-11-24 07:25 | Report Abuse

Bursa wish to lift the suspension for those who are desperate to exit

To lift the suspension ,the bursa must justify with the disclosure of FFU by SD. Court order to compel SD seems to be the only way...

Wirajati

610 posts

Posted by Wirajati > 2021-11-24 07:43 | Report Abuse

Kah kah...promoter delusional excuse, bursa now need to do sue sd to release sir. U see how wrong bursa is? Ekeke...in 6 more days, u will see that no AR would be released, bau!

paulthesotong

2,700 posts

Posted by paulthesotong > 2021-11-24 08:01 | Report Abuse

Has the SC " interrogate" the whole BOD?

solomolo

1,329 posts

Posted by solomolo > 2021-11-24 08:02 | Report Abuse

now the whole world knows...Serbadk shares were suspended because the Bursa did not follow the prescribed act...that is why the Bursa had to use a court order...LOL

bobvic96

748 posts

Posted by bobvic96 > 2021-11-24 08:12 | Report Abuse

Next step, SD sues the Malaysian legal system.

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/why-bursa-sought-serba-dinamik-be-compelled-make-public-announcement-independent-review

Why Bursa sought Serba Dinamik to be compelled to make public announcement on independent review
Hafiz Yatim

Serba Dinamik seeks to remove presiding judge

Meanwhile, Serba Dinamik had earlier this month filed two separate actions at the High Court against Bursa and also E&Y to stop them from releasing the findings.

A case management of the case was done on Tuesday (Nov 23), before Justice Datuk Ahmad Fairuz Zainol Abidin, where it is understood the company sought to have the judge removed from presiding over the case.

This follows Justice Ahmad Fairuz had previously served with the Securities Commission (SC) as its deputy chief executive before becoming a High Court judge.

Serba Dinamik, which had sought an injunction against Bursa and E&Y from releasing the report, earlier this month had sought more time from the judge to respond and answer Bursa and E&Y's affidavit in reply to oppose the application.

Following that the application for the hearing of the injunction has now been fixed on Dec 8 by Justice Ahmad Fairuz.

The judge however, on Nov 11, dismissed the company's application for an ad-interim injunction to bar Bursa and E&Y from releasing the findings before the hearing date on Dec 8.

InterFund®

1,777 posts

Posted by InterFund® > 2021-11-24 08:20 |

Post removed.Why?

paulthesotong

2,700 posts

Posted by paulthesotong > 2021-11-24 08:23 | Report Abuse

The Bod, auditors n files were abducted by aliens back in May.The Facts Findings Update (FxxFxxxU) on SIR was ready since 30 Sept.Bod has kept lid on this to avoid worldwide panic. THE CEO is trying to bargain his freedom by claim " biz as usual" "done nothing wrong" " all concerns addressed" works just aliens that it truly is " ripoff"

paulthesotong

2,700 posts

Posted by paulthesotong > 2021-11-24 08:33 | Report Abuse

MrK do come to this forum n say a few good words about how nice SD Crab Siakap lobster Shacklot is..

Jokers2020

2,006 posts

Posted by Jokers2020 > 2021-11-24 08:35 | Report Abuse

SC just delist this company.I do hv this company and dont mind losing those investment with such low class company.Just that it dont con future investors

Posted by hijau belalang > 2021-11-24 08:36 | Report Abuse

morning
suing more parties?

Panorama1

971 posts

Posted by Panorama1 > 2021-11-24 08:37 | Report Abuse

Just release the SIR and let the Shareholders to decide. At least, we have EY to peer review (second opinion) the issues highlighted and raised by KPMG. Soon we will also have a third opinion based on the audited accounts to be completed by Nexia SSY.

Posted by hijau belalang > 2021-11-24 08:37 | Report Abuse

or wait for the report
then sue again others?

Posted by hijau belalang > 2021-11-24 08:46 | Report Abuse

options are wide open
but need to wait for the announcement
confirmation needed

Jokers2020

2,006 posts

Posted by Jokers2020 > 2021-11-24 08:47 | Report Abuse

if none issue in the audit,dont hv to drag so long la..common sense tell us that alot of hanky panky in the company..

Posted by hijau belalang > 2021-11-24 08:51 | Report Abuse

this is crucial period
will see lots of movement
interesting scene

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2021-11-24 08:54 |

Post removed.Why?

newtrader1989

1,429 posts

Posted by newtrader1989 > 2021-11-24 08:54 | Report Abuse

Material effect , immediate limit down 0.05 otw whenever uplift suspension
“This follows the findings are reasonably expected to have a material effect on the price, value or market activity of Serba Dinamik and the decision of a holder of securities of the company or an investor in determining its, or his or her choice of action,” in court documents sighted by theedgemarkets.com.

Legend

4,119 posts

Posted by Legend > 2021-11-24 08:55 | Report Abuse

Selamat pagi...kopi dulu

Panorama1

971 posts

Posted by Panorama1 > 2021-11-24 08:55 | Report Abuse

It is just a matter of days to the final conclusion for all Shareholders. As long as SIR, Audited Accounts Opinion & Annual Report not released by 30/11, the conclusion is obvious. No two ways about it.

tradersampah

1,081 posts

Posted by tradersampah > 2021-11-24 08:57 | Report Abuse

naya pak karim

SinGor

4,785 posts

Posted by SinGor > 2021-11-24 08:58 | Report Abuse

Karim abuses court system is well know...however Bursa give back a taste of Karim's medicine...
I hope he gets well and release SIR within 7 days Or else better clean buttock very well

Post a Comment
Market Buzz