Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-03 17:53 | Report Abuse

Hi all, this group is created in order to discuss value stocks. Talk anything here! muahahha

42 people like this.

3,626 comment(s). Last comment by chinesetea 2018-03-12 08:11

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-03-06 15:57 | Report Abuse

Lol Will Bursa give an UMA to Taib's CMSB haha

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-03-06 16:02 | Report Abuse

congratz bros on your bonuses :-) awesome!

Following up on asam's political theme investment concept some dates in my head to note:

March 21 - EcoWld ex-date

March 29 - Balingian by-election (If Mahmud Bekir runs and wins, wow Scable will fly for sure)

April 30 - TS Liew officially leaves SP Setia

of course not forgetting, within this timeframe, PRESHBHD and DSONIC bonus annoucements ;-
i. submission to Bursa.
ii. EGM.
iii. Approval.

kekeke out of bullets dy.
now its time to sit back, relax and enjoy the ride !

Huat x3 ah bros !

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-03-06 16:11 | Report Abuse

Not yet, not the right timing. Better wait and observe. Told you someone will push MKH up in March but you still decided to take profit. But a real investors will never regret with his decision. Just treat yourself as a genuine investor. haha

Looks like today is an awesome day so many counters green leaded by Hlcap with a whopping Rm1 gain so far. Please send someone to kill Hlcap !!

But invest1818 bro trust me, one Dsonic is really more than enough.

蓝庆翰

50 posts

Posted by 蓝庆翰 > 2014-03-06 16:54 | Report Abuse

Good evening. Any comments about Maica? It's cash flow quite good, right?

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-03-06 16:56 | Report Abuse

I dah beli maica. Simpan untuk 6 bulan tengok macam mana rezeki nya

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-03-06 16:57 | Report Abuse

Asamlaksa, betul cakap. Satu dsonic pun cukup la. Macam unclez pesan, lompat katak lompat buat apa. Satu dua ada beri rezeki pun cukup la

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-03-06 16:57 | Report Abuse

Bro assam that's why I take profit on some and hit it hard at Dsonic bro. Dsonic Mgt giving out bonus issue means they are definately going to push it further before split back for liquidity. It will happen coz its a low free float coy. All the high PEs mentioned or worries about its high PE does not apply to it as long as this business is still being monopolized and making good profits with awesome yearly growth. Directors are buying in at RM 3.70 and today I notice the resistance clearance at RM 3.70 is massive and clearance are done within minutes. As bro Tew say he is looking for RM 6 before split I felt it can happen.
Imagine if the Govt sudden announce a mandatory renewal of all Mykad. They spend 60m to build another factory for expansion for what reason? Its me and you to guess. Lets hope we are right bros. Together we prosper. I'm slowly shifting in more and more to it to make it one big return. Correction buy to leverage it out.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-03-06 17:02 | Report Abuse

Exactly bro tewn, that's why I found that being too diversified did not helps to generate much returns. From a total of 8 counters I switch down to 4 now. Dsonic, Presbhd , Karex and Eco.

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-03-06 17:33 | Report Abuse

invest bro, I'm out of bullets too. Just reversed Coastal-w back to MKH-w and DSonic. Tomorrow can be a BULL for both this counters. For me, I have parked a minimun lots for DSonic which I don't touch, rest I do rotate a bit especially when certain stocks are reversing from correction. When MKH was resting, took out some for Coastal-w than back to MKH-w today. Not many stocks in my portfolio.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-03-06 17:42 | Report Abuse

Remember what uncleZ said, when the market is in bull, you suddenly hear all this and that counter that goes up daily and your fundamental counter stay unmove and start to have doubt on your wisdom(OCK :-) ) .

Takaful is expensive old man. It gradually move up but it can sustain.
I am waiting for the right price to enter some day.

These hot penny counter we hear every day, up/down every few days give you too much emotion. I take profit and sold all my penny stock already and now only have this old man OCK stock.

So make sure you don't kill your golden goose to buy something you don't know and avoid penny stock.

Few days ago give you a glimpse on how quickly things can turn bad in one afternoon when the war news was announced. Examine which counter stand firms and make sure you gradually put some money aside for those fundamental counter to preserve your equity in crash.

Now we are business as usual and use up all our bullet. Remember to take profit for weak counter put aside some bullet for the next bargain, it may be round the corner. When everyone buy, you sell :-)

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-03-06 18:00 | Report Abuse

fuuh. what a day it was.
i am glad i made the decisions i made. cold sweat !
it turns out very fine indeed.

DSONIC is back in action after a 2D hiatus :-)

looks like it was a last minute buying that pushed up most of the counters (like what bro chinesetea pointed out yday - compare the right and left KLCI charts)

the coming weeks will be very interesting to watch indeed.

btw bros, I was reading this blog on small cap:
http://www.tongkooiong.com/2014/03/small-caps-at-irrational-values.html

bro invest, good move to consolidate your holdings :-)

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-03-06 19:10 | Report Abuse

Brahim rise up nicely today, congratulations to brothers who hold this. The PP seems does not have any bad effect on Brahim since announcement in September.
I see the price fixing date is 27. The price drop a bit and then rise like rocket. There are six tranches of coastal PP. So may be there is an opportunity to buy when you see 5 consecutive price correction. Just my 2 cents

Posted by budakampung > 2014-03-06 19:21 | Report Abuse

Sorry to interrupt u guys..but wanna ask, either MKH or Kretam or Dsonic. Which counter ishandsome?

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-03-06 21:19 | Report Abuse

bro siva everyone of us will be out of bullets but I do believe make full use of it by maximize the profit out of it. As mentioned by bro CTea is true when there is a bull run every counters seems good and u will have difficulties to choose which one to maximize your profit. Trust ur instinct and the homework u have done go for it never regret and give it a full push to it as the return will be urs at the end. I believe on too diversify will cause you to lose out more and hence aim for a few good ones as few as possible and give a big shot. IM reducing from 8 to 4 and im planning to focus on only two at the end. As mentioned by bro assam , one Dsonic is good enough. Think carefully is true. Good luck bros for me im eyeing on Dsonic and presbhd now pushing from 8 to 4 and and will end up from 4 to 2. Lets prosper together. Good luck all.

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-03-06 21:26 | Report Abuse

Invest, u punya sudah cinta sama presbhd. Bagus. Siapa rekomen u presbhd ni?

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-03-06 21:48 | Report Abuse

Budakampung:

I believe most of us will say datasonic. It's good for long term. Hold for one year to reap profits. Mkh potential counter, mid term not bad. Kretam a little bit of speculation, if got ppl goreng might give the highest return.

Pick wisely ya.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-03-06 21:52 | Report Abuse

bro tew, memang dah jatuh cinta takan jual and lepaskan, siapa recommend I should say from u and bro assam. Cya lah bro terima kasih.

3stan

224 posts

Posted by 3stan > 2014-03-06 22:11 | Report Abuse

...good evening guys...

...my holdings is mainly Dsonic and little Ecoworld...still waiting to dump Sunway-wa soon...

...am putting Muda, OKA and Golsta in the watch list...care to give analysis...thank you.

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-03-06 22:38 | Report Abuse

Invest, presbhd akan letup tak lama lagi. U caya i, i pula caya sama kawan i, dan kawan i caya sama mulut kuda itu

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-03-06 22:41 | Report Abuse

Budakampung : DSONIC. Buy as soon as possible tomorrow. MKH second. Kretam = ketam = crab = crap

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-03-06 23:15 | Report Abuse

guys, inari seems breaking high as well. What do you guys think?
So many bull counter to follow.

GogoChiao

371 posts

Posted by GogoChiao > 2014-03-06 23:51 | Report Abuse

CT, inari i sulah take at Rm1.80.. another prospectful counter.. bear in mind, every counter is bull in bull market. dont follow all.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-03-06 23:59 | Report Abuse

Thanks GogoChiao, you are wise. I bought inari at rm1. Just feel greedy to want more. Need to concur the fear and GR$$D :-) Sometimes it is good to have someone to give advice. Indeed I have missed the uptrend of some stock by selling too early to chase other stock and then buy it back later.
Ok,ok, I'll switch off the monitor.

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-03-07 00:30 | Report Abuse

Agree with bro chinesetea, those who missed boarding yday DSONIC train stop in the morning, do jump and hop on to the train tomorrow. I anticipate news of bonus proposal submission to bursa next wk. :-)

The train has started its next leg and will probably zzzoooom up again !

Bro tewnama, cya lah. Awesome. With news straight from the mulut kuda, letupan PRESBHD pasti hebat! Thank u!

1n1792

428 posts

Posted by 1n1792 > 2014-03-07 05:02 | Report Abuse

Chinesetea
What is your average holding price for SUIWAH and CBIP ?

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-03-07 06:23 | Report Abuse

Why do you need to know that? Cbip bought a long time ago. Suiwah only recently but very small amount.
Suiwah volume is very low like many good undervalue stock.
If you cannot wait, you can swap to other counter first as there are lots of bull counter. Then come back to it later near the quarter result. I may be wrong. It is really up to you.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-03-07 07:15 | Report Abuse

No need to compare averaging cost. Because some of us here bought long time ago and you will lose your confidence if keep on comparing. One should be confident with their counters once they click the buy button.

Invest: I think kossan should be your biggest portfolio, followed by datasonic and presbhd. Your core counter and the one that you're most familiarize with. This 3 is stable and will prosper for long term. Then leave some small capital for medium term counters.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-03-07 07:42 | Report Abuse

Well said. Don't make your remindser rich :-). Good night and hope to see all green when I wake up. Kekeke

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-03-07 08:31 | Report Abuse

You right bro assam. ^^

蓝庆翰

50 posts

Posted by 蓝庆翰 > 2014-03-07 10:26 | Report Abuse

Just bought dsonic 3.72 @ 600units. Sigh. Budget not enough~~~

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-03-07 10:39 | Report Abuse

awesome. as anticipated, the train has started its next leg.

wow. all time high. 3.78. broken the previous high 3.77 record already !

蓝庆翰 no worries. just add as and when your bullets are available. this is a solid counter. long term investment. like what bro tewnama said, dont hop in and out like froggie. just stay on course.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-03-07 14:03 | Report Abuse

蓝庆翰:

Don't worry as long as it's for good counter like Dsonic then it will do good. Make sure hold your shares together with all of us here.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-03-07 15:18 | Report Abuse

When UncleZ comments, the share straight up, he should be very close to Dsonic I guess haha. Thank you very much Unclez.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-03-07 16:22 | Report Abuse

Happy that I make a right choice by taking profit on some other portfolios and top up more into Dsonic during its resting time. Now the bull has wake up from its few days rest and fully charge up for another high. Grtz to all Bros.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-03-07 17:11 | Report Abuse

What a roller coster for dsonic. I am sure there are people panic buying and also selling.
uncleZ seems to know someone is going to take profit and calm us down before hand.

TAFA

70 posts

Posted by TAFA > 2014-03-07 17:18 | Report Abuse

hi all..what your opinion on Poh Huat..
FY13
NP : 16.577m
N.A/share :1.466
Div : 5sen
EPS : 15.66
P/E : 9.37

plus the chart look nice uptrend..

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-03-07 17:27 | Report Abuse

Absolutely bro chineseTea , uncleZ might have know it earlier and inform us. Those who sell today will buy back next week at higher. The purchase is so strong today and you can easily see that the selling is done at almost the end of the closing and its being purposely pull down by some big shots. The support is there and further is a low free float counter, there is nothing to worry about and its PE is still far below Myeg.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-03-07 17:33 | Report Abuse

Our Presbhd, Dsonic, Latitud, Inari all doing well today. Even Hlcap that I bought at RM10 also very bull. All fundamental counters also showing greenish green.

TAFA:
Pohuat very good, latitud also good. Only Hevea not good. hahaha
Pohuat can hold for long term :)

Happy weekend guys.
Plan to enjoy hot steaming chinesetea after dinner tonight. :)

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-03-07 17:35 | Report Abuse

TAFA, poh huat, undervalue shares but low volume, a bit like Hevea, homerizt, Up down Up down all the time. Better invest in Latitud if you are after furniture stock.

DSONIC - In fact I am going to queue again on monday if there is any correction, hope there is panic selling :-). I am reducing number of counters from 12 to 10.

MATRIX - Luckily hold my trigger and was about to sell.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-03-07 19:23 | Report Abuse

Guys I need your help. I have shortlisted some shares and want to reduce the number of holdings. Can you vote 2 or 3 to be removed please. I bet you will not vote DSONIC :-) as I am going to top up more when if there is panic selling on Monday, haha.

DSONIC
CBIP
COASTAL
ECOWLD
KAREX
LATITUD
MATRIX
MKH
OCK
PJDEV
PRESBHD
PUNCAK

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-03-07 20:20 | Report Abuse

TAFA: Poh HUAT name is already so beautiful..... Hehe

Bro asamlaksa , looks like its time to upgrade my BOH 3 in 1 tea soon...
Next wk will surely be an explosive show.

Bro invest, same here. Boy am I glad I consolidated and top up on DSONIC. My heart dup dup dup dup yet again!!

Bro chinesetea wow all your counters so good lah. How to remove? Hahaha
My take is:
Consolidate your property shares. Focus on one that u are most confident. There u have ur answer to remove 2 or three dy.

Just my 2 sen. :)

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-03-07 20:22 | Report Abuse

Bro tewnama, betul ke u will let go DSONIC once hit rm5 to buy the myvi for your anak bongsu???

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-03-07 20:50 | Report Abuse

Betul. I janji anak i untuk beli dia kereta sebelum graduate tahun ini. Kalau baru sampai 5.00, memang cukup untuk i. U orang teruskan bawa omboh api selepas itu. I lagi ada presbhd dan sikit ecowld cukup la.

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-03-07 21:06 | Report Abuse

ctea, difficult to remove any, all also good.. For me time being, I will remove OCK as there is not much movement but still keep in radar if any changes to occur.

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-03-07 23:58 | Report Abuse

Okay bro tewnama. U are a great ayah. Masa I graduate dulu mana ada peluang nak beli kereta, moto pun Kena pinjam..... Memang anak anak generasi kini having an easier life :)

Marilah kita sama sama cheer together for DSONIC train to zoom into 5 and beyond!

Bro chinesetea, if the news of sodomy case acquittal reversal really affects the market as reported by the edge, it presents another opportunity to top up Monday!

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2014-03-08 00:15 | Report Abuse

Some of you might want to know that RHB capped dsonic at RM2.30 for their margin clients. wow a difference of RM1.50

I hold quite a bit of dsonic.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-03-08 01:23 | Report Abuse

Does that mean they cannot play margin anymore?

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2014-03-08 21:07 | Report Abuse

They can play margin but for this counter and ecoworld they are not giving value at yesterday's price. They cap the price lower than the market.

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2014-03-08 21:09 | Report Abuse

if you bring 10k dsonic shares to rhb to take a share margin loan they will tell you that the value will be rm23k instead of friday closing price of rm38k.

1n1792

428 posts

Posted by 1n1792 > 2014-03-10 12:14 | Report Abuse

Chinesetea
I am in London since mid Feb. Woken up by folks back home who forgot the time frame difference. Hence checked mkt hoping to get more DSONIC and SUIWAH at bargain prices. Alas no chance.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz