Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-03 17:53 | Report Abuse

Hi all, this group is created in order to discuss value stocks. Talk anything here! muahahha

42 people like this.

3,626 comment(s). Last comment by chinesetea 2018-03-12 08:11

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-03-04 17:26 | Report Abuse

thanks bro Siva68. now I can see clearly dy :-)

bro chinesetea, spot on the observation you posted in DSONIC thread. :-)

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-03-04 20:10 | Report Abuse

Bravo Siva, althought Chinsetea might disagree but I will say that Coastal-Wa is better than Coastal. But of course be careful of any panic selling event. Long term still intact.

Two of the panic stocks: latitude & Inari recovering nicely today. Hope my invest1818 bro manage to grab some. But after you take profit MKH flying. Matrix I will expect bonus issue or splitting on next Q. They have more than enough cash. Else price will stagnant at Rm3.70-RM3.80 as investors will "wah, sure or not" when they see Matrix having price tag of RM4. Psychology problem.

As I mentioned few days ago Bursa still made up of majority traders. Some penny stocks slowly recovering. But ain't sure whether it's suitainable or not.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-03-04 20:18 | Report Abuse

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/04/us-ukraine-crisis-idUSBREA1Q1E820140304

Russian is quite clever. They probably learn a lot by shorting the market before they send army. Then do the other way round.

asam, I know warrant is always rise faster than the mother but it's also drop faster especially there is uncertainty.
My risk appetite is not that great. Although uncleT look after for me most of time but if it is a falling knife, no one can save it.

MKH is very strong indeed, I am still keeping it tight. Look for IDR change, may be it will turn around the forex lost.

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-03-04 20:18 | Report Abuse

asam bro, you r right. Saw the trend with Coastal-w, when it appreciates it does better than the mother and vice-versa when it goes down. I'm in it for short term, watching if it can beat its last peak of 2.15.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-03-04 20:50 | Report Abuse

Bro Chinesetea you know I always prefer mother than warrants as both of us pick stable counter, buy low and play safe rather than chasing for high return. Any warrants can up faster than their mother and vice versa no doubt that's the nature of warrants. My reason won't that simple and straightforward.

The reason for my statement is I "see" more "big funds" in Costal-Wa based on the share price fluctuations. I am not sure whether they're there for long term or few days. Anyway I'm not in for both. Hopefully bro Siva68 will be correct and untung a little bit of pocket money. hehe.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-03-04 22:02 | Report Abuse

Bro assam haha I didn't manage to buy in any on Latitud today. Was expecting it to drop further but sudden rebound so high haha. Nvm keep some bullets and wait patiently.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-03-04 22:08 | Report Abuse

Yes bro invest1818 chances always there most important is no one here chase high. With cash and patience every good counter will be a winner counter.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-03-04 22:35 | Report Abuse

Agreed with u bro.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-03-05 16:59 | Report Abuse

Mother coastal take turn today. Still not reaching previous peak yet.
Yippee. Child also good. Not sure why Dsonic not working today, possibly contra player force selling.

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-03-05 17:13 | Report Abuse

ctea, with DSonic last few minutes looks like ada support, maybe due contracts force sell in last 1/2 hour.
High possibility Coastal will breach its previous high tomorrow.
ctea, if that happens, would be reaching for a new high?

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-03-05 17:26 | Report Abuse

Coastal - You never know but as we discussed using the chart few days ago, that was the best time to buy. Remember we also talked about the MKH chart and it turn out as expected.

Coastal target is long way above. However, I am not sure whether the price is sometimes artificially pushed for the private placement or issue warrants. May be other member can share the experience how they do that as I vaguely remember they have to find an average price of last few trading days.

I will not buy any more for the time being. Buy low and not chase high.
May be look at which counter that has not performed well in the last two days and buy them. May be pj dev, I don't know as I am not familiar with the counter but still got potential from the chart.

Latitud - waiting for bargain for this. The figure is very impressive. Amazing EPS for last two quarter.

Wait for next major correction or another camping of Russian. Only start buying when the basher comes out. Follow them and you will get something :-)
Hope we have learnt something this round and prepare for next.

Don't forget to post some good counter here when you see correction.

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-03-05 17:36 | Report Abuse

ctea, sorry my posting coincided with yours.
I was following PJdev-w in Jan, before opting out to MKH. Looks like PJdev has made a correction and moving upwards, towards its earlier peak.
MKH is also on uptrend, when I look at its trend, average up 0.15 than a small increase like 0.02 before making another dash. If tomorrow opens green (0.01 or 0.02 higher),high possibility there will be a big gain.
I'm looking at both of this counters. To find bullet, need to reverse my holdings on Coastal-w.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-03-05 18:10 | Report Abuse

Congratulations to two of my bros: Chinesetea & Siva for impressive gains on Coastal and Coastal-WA respectively.

Currently arranging shares so that some spare cash so that be used to invest in new undervalued counters.

Ctea currently don't see one. Market looks boring. At least for me.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-03-05 18:24 | Report Abuse

I have to thank uncleT. He talk about thissome everyday for last two weeks :-)
The most boring stock at the moment is Ock. Really testing my patient.
Still have some spare cash after grabbing some inari at cheaper sales.
I expect some profit taking soon and will grab more again.
Today cbip and ecoworld also good today.
Fundamental company always come back stronger.

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-03-05 18:40 | Report Abuse

asam bro, thanks for all the support and input given. Currently I only see MKH might gain, tomorrow will be a good day to see.
Padini has been slowly moving up, have not read anything on it yet. Also was looking at Perdana, how its share has gone/gain back to its earlier price before bonus/split last year. Base on that looking ahead for DSonic's bonus and how its going to fare after the exercise.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-03-05 20:15 | Report Abuse

Coastal is very bullish and I think still got room to go to retest 4.8. price. Looks like it's in the wave 5 like MKH and may exceed the previous height. The only concern is the PP. I think it will be down a bit when pp start and then it will back to business. So remember to catch the next opportunity to buy cheap when it down again.

MKH quarter is not good but it may be propelled further if the CPO price hike because of the El Eino effect. Any palm stock will be good if this happen. Look at most commodity price and it looks like market is betting on it to happen second half of this year. The current sentiment is good because of Russian retreat.

PJDev wave is looking good and may take position. Don't go into any counter that you don't familiar with. Study the business.
Sometimes, this may be fake by someone else. So trade at your own risk.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-03-05 20:57 | Report Abuse

bros whts the average price u all enter for coastal?

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-03-05 21:35 | Report Abuse

Both Coastal and Latitude are good I wonder why I miss out this two previously when you guys started talking about it. Maybe too busy with my personal things I guess. Anyhow still figuring which one I will move in coz not much bullets left can only move in to shoot 1 of it. Coastal is very bullish but duno the uptrend is due to the PP scenario or not. Latitude is just a matter of time to burst all out, half yearly results almost exceeded previous whole year performance.

One thing I don't like about Latitude is the movement is very drastic, move up fast and move down fast as well. Seems lots of speculator on it.

Well bros which one you think is better for me to shoot it haha.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-03-05 21:37 | Report Abuse

Many opportunity to buy latitude until subsidiary result is included. Coastal , catch it while you can but be aware of the p.p. issue, it build ships and boat and you may miss it :-). You are late in the party but may still have chance. My highest price is 4.47 and lowest 3.
You can buy coastal first then latitude.

B/s at your own risk.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-03-05 21:44 | Report Abuse

Coastal up mid Feb partly because of the billion contract. Down because of war. My guest is they also want do p.p. last week but didn't expect price dropped suddenly. Quarter result excellent. Now they are building it up again. This is just speculation. Without this, I am still extremely happy about the fundamentals and future prospect. Check my post few days ago about coastal.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-03-05 21:47 | Report Abuse

bro Ctea you have been buying coastal for quite some time? I just notice u mentioned it not long ago. Yea I missed it somehow. Anyway I think is still cheap. Just worry about the PP stuff.

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-03-05 21:50 | Report Abuse

invest1818, went in coastal-w small lot @ 1.53, waiting to see tomorrow if it crosses its earlier peak of 2.15. MKH/MKH-w, is one counter we can look at which I feel might stage rally after correction.
I've got to use this too: B/s at your own risk, ha.ha(to protect yourself in any forum). Anyway happy trading and sharing invest.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-03-05 21:54 | Report Abuse

Siva thanks for the info. MKH I went in quite low but taken profit already after its Q results out but im sure this is a good counter. I have let it go due to some reasons which I doesn't like its high borrowing which I presume USD will be continuing on strengthening against rupiah and RM in the coming months which doesn't benefit much to MKH. Anyhow is just my opinion bro. I have quite a few numbers of portfolio on hand and would like to screen down a bit so I could focus more bullets on it and lately been more on Dsonic and Prestaring ,karex and eco. Some are already release. Im planning to park one more in and was eyeing on either Latitud or Coastal.

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-03-05 22:05 | Report Abuse

invest1818 bro, nowadays I look at charts with help from bro ctea and asam. I try to see where is the support level after a correction and start moving up. MKH they predicted will support around 3.70 during correction, today's closing was @ 3.90, last highest peak was 4.19. Still plenty of room before it hits 4.19 than if it crosses that, we are looking at a new high. Just my dua,tiga,empat sen thought only but this is how I see a share doing correction and hitting a new high (good fundamental ones).

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-03-05 22:09 | Report Abuse

Invest, before September last year, I only own CBIP, Takaful and inari. After the syria crisis, I sold my takaful and enter DSONIC. There are also many counters that I bought with small amount like GTRONIC, coastal, LBS, Genting Malaysia, Tambun and etc. These shares come and go and I am restricted to 10 for myself.
Some of them I buy and then take profit or cut loss shortly. I haven't mentioned coastal because it was stagnant for quite sometime. Also sometimes need to collect stock first without telling everyone, a bit selfish lah sorry :-)

For example, I bought inari@rm1, takaful@rm3, dsonic@rm3 and recent latitude @1.8, mkh@2.9, suiwah and iris.

Anyway I only recommend good stock here as we discuss undervalue share here. I always want to keep something for long term so that I don't need to look at that everyday. Too much news can affect your emotion and make the wrong decision.

I hope everyone here can study the effect of private placement and then we can discuss so we are not ignorance.

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-03-05 22:30 | Report Abuse

ctea, just looking at Prtasco's chart after its anouncement of PP somewhere end Dec'13, how the price went down for a few days than reverse back upwards till today. Trying to see how PP effects share price in general. I know it does not apply to all shares and it also depends for what they are raising money for. After chatting with rchi earlier, what I understand is the higher the share price the more the company will get for their PP.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-03-05 22:37 | Report Abuse

Thanks Siva. I think it already announced the day the quarter was out so the price may already factor in.
If it drop, then I may take this an opportunity to top up.

You are right that about the price. They use the average of 5 days price. If the price is higher, then they can sell it to the private to get more fund (it's like printed money that change value). Good thing is the price will not drop too much or else the no want will want to buy the PP.

Different case may be different, yinson shoot up after PP.

Up or Down, I don't care much as my target is not 20, 30 cent. It's much more than that in one or two years time.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-03-05 22:41 | Report Abuse

So bros when is this pp thing gonna take place for Coastal?

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-03-05 22:55 | Report Abuse

It may happen until 3rd quarter using up 6 tranches. So the higher the price, the less PP they need to issue to get the working capital to buy OSV. The original calculation was using 3.81. If it can maintain current price, the dilution will be much less.

http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/1550501

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-03-05 23:07 | Report Abuse

ctea,invest, looked up on Yinson.

1st announced on 22nd May'13
fixed PP price on 30th
9.03% discount @ 2.82 (5 days up to 29th closing price which was 3.10)
deal completed on 10th June.

The price really shot up after the 29th till 10th @ 5.15 before going side ways.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-03-05 23:13 | Report Abuse

But be cautious yinson placement is for expanding business. So cannot be compared like to like

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-03-05 23:20 | Report Abuse

ctea, thanks for all the input. Calling it a day looking forward for tomorrow and hoping everyone over here will end the day with a broader smile.

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-03-05 23:26 | Report Abuse

Bros I just recalled reading this about the OSV's

http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/Business-News/2014/03/05/Shamsul-warns-of-declining-charter-rates/

Not sure if it will affect coastal's catalysts....

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-03-06 05:46 | Report Abuse

Zoomboom , thanks for sharing. It will only affect domestic market. Coastal is an international company. With nearly 2.5billion contract in the book that will keep them busy for many years.
http://www.offshoreenergytoday.com/coastal-contracts-to-supply-372m-jack-up-unit-for-pemex/

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-03-06 07:24 | Report Abuse

Invest1818: Agree with Chinesetea. Go for Coastal first then make sure back with Latitud b4 next Q results released. Public share float for Lat too thick that's why myself and Ctea always scouting for shares with low share float. Retail investors to panic selling whenever news around for Inari and Latitud. Actually their earnings and fundamental very intact.

Uncle tea Takaful no longer bull wor. Last time we used to describe the little brother Dsonic as Takaful 2 or Hlcap 2 but now the little brother like a shooting star but old brother like grasping for air. Nov 26 2013 till now still in the range of RM10. Hlcap too.

Guys have you noticed a share called Scicom. Looks like the fundamental not bad. Too bad share price stagnant like OCK.

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-03-06 07:30 | Report Abuse

Bro chinesetea, Awesome. If it's intl then it should be okay barring Ukraine conflict spiraling into war. Of coz if that happens it means bargain hunting time for all stocks :) Gd luck bros: huat x3 !!!

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-03-06 08:22 | Report Abuse

Hanya dua tiga bulan aje sudah tak sabar sabar. Relak. Bagi masa OCK bertindak. Fikir masa panjang. Fikir macam LTAT buat pelaburan. Bukan semua saham dapat rezeki dlm satu dua minggu.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-03-06 09:45 | Report Abuse

CMSB Cahaya Mata Sarawak: one of the strong bull.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-03-06 09:54 | Report Abuse

Thanks bros.

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2014-03-06 10:18 | Report Abuse

Asam scicom div 3 sen ex yesterday

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-03-06 12:23 | Report Abuse

Bro assam I agree with you on the high free float on Latitud. Will wait for correction to enter Coastal. Top up some Dsonic today after this two days sideline. Directors are buying at 3.70.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-03-06 15:18 | Report Abuse

Low Free Float counters like Dsonic & Eco are awesome.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-03-06 15:21 | Report Abuse

Guys , if you don't like mkh, grab some plantation stock or Cbip. It may goes above rm4 soon. Talk to later. Just woke up :-)

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-03-06 15:29 | Report Abuse

Good morning bro CTea. Thanks for the tip. ^^

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-03-06 15:29 | Report Abuse

Like I like both MKH and CBIP but out of cash. Might need to borrow some from fund manager Mr CTea.

Yesterday I mentioned old bull Takaful and Hlcap today they up so much. I think some big fund is acting against what I said.

Ctea Hlcap might be back as a bull.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-03-06 15:34 | Report Abuse

UncleT only recommend two stock for last two weeks. Coastal and Takaful. I choose coastal because cheaper. Takaful earning is great. The volume is low but who knows it may give bonus or split to increase liquidity. This may be possible !. I top up few stock recently and all kena bonus , Karex, presbhd, Dsonic. May be mkh will be next :-)

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-03-06 15:38 | Report Abuse

U huat lah bro. Grtz.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-03-06 15:41 | Report Abuse

Bros no more bullets liow ,those which I have sold already top up more on Dsonic and Presbhd and reserving some to park on coastal. Waiting for a mild correction from coastal and enters. Haha bro assam and CTea now recommend Takaful and HLCap , duno where to find bullets , cant korek from FD, those are for emergency use haha.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-03-06 15:46 | Report Abuse

invest1818 dont main main with ur FD. Now just sit and stay patience. Those are premium stocks so expensive won't gain too much capital. Just stay with your own course will do fine.

invest 1818 remember i told you political theme investment before? Look at CMSB after Taib Mahmud naik pangkat and look at MKH now. Naik when Kajang election coming near.

If MKH suddenly being pushed to RM5 don't regret ya. haha

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-03-06 15:49 | Report Abuse

haha bro assam did u buy back MKH?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz