Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-03 17:53 | Report Abuse

Hi all, this group is created in order to discuss value stocks. Talk anything here! muahahha

42 people like this.

3,626 comment(s). Last comment by chinesetea 2018-03-12 08:11

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-02-24 19:25 | Report Abuse

chinesetea, thanks. Trying to get some answers for this kind of scenarios. Would also try to check on other shares with warrants, what happened if this applies and were there any changes done towards the exercise price.

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-02-24 20:12 | Report Abuse

chinesetea, Chrollo, manage to check one counter GDEX (GD Express). The entitlement for the warrants were given as same as was for the mother share and the exercise price was also revised.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-24 21:37 | Report Abuse

Hi Siva, i asked bout the warrant thingy from a senior in Sumatec chat.. he said it will be adjusted accordingly hehe..

chinesetea, u good lor so nice so fast get 20% more profit adi so happy for u hehhee i no time to even see stocks now given that my last semester has started and business project has also started.. concentrate on building a business now..

蓝庆翰

Posted by 蓝庆翰 > 2014-02-24 23:06 | Report Abuse

uncleZ the latest post for Presbhd.

http://unclezmalaysia.blogspot.com/2014/02/presbhd-racing-higher-part-4.html?m=1

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-25 01:17 | Report Abuse

Two giant = Two shark :-)
Lesson learn, stay calm if you know the fundamental is good and let the sharks fight with each other.

GRACESIEW

41 posts

Posted by GRACESIEW > 2014-02-25 08:59 | Report Abuse

Hi, anyone of u invest in US market? can share?

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-02-25 09:22 | Report Abuse

Grace, u banyak kuat. pasaran sini tak cukup, nak main amerika syarikat.

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-02-25 09:23 | Report Abuse

Presbhd catat tinggi baru lagi. sekarang RM3.54, naik 8 sen. terima kasih unclez

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-25 16:47 | Report Abuse

Yes. Most counter red except presbhd

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-02-25 17:20 | Report Abuse

betul. banyak tomato hari ini kecuali Presbhd yang indah itu

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-02-25 19:11 | Report Abuse

bro tewnama, why tomorrow PresBhd will jatuh?

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-02-25 20:23 | Report Abuse

chinesetea bro, any feedback in entering Hevea at present price. On uptrend but has not crossed its last peak of 1.45.

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-02-25 23:48 | Report Abuse

zoom, i teka aje. kerbau perlu rehat sekejap.

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-02-26 00:31 | Report Abuse

Oh begitu.... buat I kan cheong (suspens) bila terbaca post bro. Bukan ape, kan cheong dah low tak cukup bullet nak top up lagi hehehe :)

Ape pendapat bro tentang berita2 mat doom n gloom yg predict market crash imminent la, jaga2 la, etc? Sebab macam saya yg baru masuk untuk long term nih, harga sudah mahal berbanding dgn bros yg dah 2 tahun dulu 80sen sudah start.... Kalu crash pun u guys masih ada margin yg besar sepertimana uncleZ tulis on DSONIC. Untuk newbies like me, kalau crash memang akan stuck for a long time? Walaupun fundamentals Kuat market crash semua pun akan turun kan?

Another thing is, post terbaru uncleZ seakan akan ada maksud tersirat- "we will know by 2015 or earlier..." Is this an early warning sign? ..... Ape pendapat bros sekalian?

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-02-26 00:36 | Report Abuse

Oops Bukan post terbaru, post yg sebelumnye "during Bull Market"

Another petikan from that post :
" don't kill the goose that lays the golden eggs. Don't turn an enjoyable venture into a nightmare when the big storm come hitting. "

Big storm tu macam mesej tersirat .....

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-02-26 11:25 | Report Abuse

zoom, rebut pasti akan datang. persoalan nya bila. kita kena sentiasa berhati hati. Saham di amerika sykt sudah naik tinggi tinggi. banyak pakar saham sudah beri amaran. Tapi makin beri amaran, makin saham naik. banyak orang main juga. Jadi, kita sendiri kena berhati hati aje

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-02-26 12:52 | Report Abuse

ok bro tewnama. advice noted - kena berhati hati :-)

bros sekalian, Chrollo, chinesetea, invest1818, asamlaksa,Siva68, tewnama, daripada experience bros tengok dunia saham selama ni, ada ape ape "petua" atau warning signs yang boleh kami watchout for ?

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-26 15:22 | Report Abuse

Siva, save some bullet to collect cheap stock.

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-02-26 15:37 | Report Abuse

bro chinesetea, meaning? particular stock or major correction?

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-02-26 16:01 | Report Abuse

macam mana save some bullet bila semua bullet sudah habis diguna

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-26 18:36 | Report Abuse

I mentioned Coastal contract sometime ago, result has come out beating expectations. Price is closed at 4.45.
Study the profit report and target set by three research house and decide for yourself.

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-02-26 19:27 | Report Abuse

chinesetea, if want to enter Coastal warrant, what would a reasonable price be. It has been down for the past few days so is the mother share from a peak of 4.81. Is it on correction mode, if yes what would support level be?

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-26 19:44 | Report Abuse

Siva68, I can't give you a price, you need to decide yourself.
It is in correction mode due to selling of foreign fund for last few days due to poor data from China but I expect it will be bounced back further as the profit is good and massive contracts the win recently that will drive the earning in the coming years.
You have a better chance than Hevea.
Here is a good site to lean about the resistant and support
http://www.swing-trade-stocks.com/support-and-resistance.html

Sometimes, you need to throw away the chart because news is more important than the trend. You will find most counter suddenly up because of news and then the trend follow.
If there is no news flow then it will follow the wave pattern.

Btw, this is one of the strong recommendation stock from UncleT

I may be wrong or else I will not be here :-)

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-02-26 20:58 | Report Abuse

chinesetea, thanks. Was an interesting article to read and learn.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-26 21:49 | Report Abuse

ok, good, now compare coastal chart with the third chart in the site and what do you see (for record here 26/02/2014) ?
http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/stk/chart/5071.jsp

Good luck,

B/S at your own risk

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-26 21:56 | Report Abuse

Now I hope you understand the support part.
Now check MKH chart, it's about to touch the support in next two days and what do you think will happen next? If there is a white candle, then it may confirm the uptrend again.

These is only a guide but things sometimes can happen differently.
Again B/S at your own risk.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-26 21:56 | Report Abuse

hi zoomboom, here is the website for your inquiry.. http://invest-made-easy.blogspot.com/2014/01/investing-into-us-equity-market-for.html

and in this forum just few days back there is an article talking about what u are worried too.. its bout how to forecast the coming bear market..

chinesetea, a good counter.. and watch out for the PP.. hehe

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-26 21:59 | Report Abuse

Chrollo, what's PP? I may be too old for this jargon:-). Private Placement?

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-26 22:03 | Report Abuse

Chrollo, thanks, saw the announcement. How was that affect your sumatec price last time, just like to know?

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-02-26 22:05 | Report Abuse

chinesetea, I've checked MKH chart and could see a support line around there or another minus 0.10, with Coastal there is a reverse candle upwards but there is no prior support as it is a fresh uptrend where the last correction nowhere near.

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-02-26 22:10 | Report Abuse

chinesetea, sorry. Saw Coastal chart again. What I can make up on prior support could be at around 4.00. It could reverse before going down to that level.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-26 22:17 | Report Abuse

Siva68, rm 4 was previous support. Now check the last two chart in the site, and you compare with coastal chart. You can combine all those white candle in one large wide range candle. Now it's halfway back and it can go up trend from here.
If it good back to previous resistance 4.6 then it will become the next support.

You don't need to buy/sell but use it as a study for you to spot the trend next time.
You can find a few more stock and to simulate and verify your study and you will learn without paying.

Chrollo is also good at charts and he may give you some idea as well.

Btw, I am still learning, as no one can predict correctly, otherwise we all are rich now.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-26 22:24 | Report Abuse

Another chart you may look at is matrix, it has already hit the resistance 3 times. Remember what it says in the site, the more time it hit the resistance, the closer it will break out.

Watch it closely and it may break out the next time when the trend is reversed.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-26 22:25 | Report Abuse

chinesetea, yes its private placement =p shows u are not old yet!
the PP for now no news yet.. the best part only comes when the third party for the PP is revealed.. but i have checked previous PP before in THHEAVY.. here it is http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/Business-News/2013/05/08/TH-Heavy-soars-on-stake-buy-by-Quekrelated-parties.aspx/

Quek leng chan pp it and soars the share up.. so depends on who takes the PP.. Quek for some reason he love OnG counters =.= here it says maybe he also PP sumatec and Coastal.. but lets not speculate bout it hahahhaha..

'This is not the first time Leng Chan has dabbled in O&G. He had acquired stakes in Kencana Petroleum Bhd, Petra Perdana Bhd (since renamed Perdana Petroleum Bhd) and Singapore-listed subsea and drilling services provider Mermaid Marine Public Co Ltd during the latter’s listing in 2007 together with Datuk Mokhzani Mahathir, who is now chairman of SapuraKencana Petroleum Bhd.'

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-26 22:27 | Report Abuse

In fact you can examine the matrix chart for all year and you will see similar pattern that breaks out after 3 times twice

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-26 22:28 | Report Abuse

typo, the 'here it says' is supposed to be before the storyline.. lolll

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-02-26 22:31 | Report Abuse

chinesetea, saw Matrix, trading sideways with an upside wave at the moment. Will do more analysis on other stocks. Looked at PJdev-W for example, support at around 0.55.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-26 23:10 | Report Abuse

pjdev-w, a quick look and it it is roughly 61.8% of fibonnaci retracement

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/f/fibonacciretracement.asp

There are many good stock options when correction. So instead of chasing high, pick some bargain as I mentioned earlier.

invest1818

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-27 12:43 | Report Abuse

Thanks for the sharing bro ChineseTea. Good one

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-02-27 17:44 | Report Abuse

chinesetea, seeing a support base being build for MKH after today's closing.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-27 18:25 | Report Abuse

Wow, Karex is flying today and also Puncak finally after waiting for 6 months.
I bought it at 2.85 but sold some. This is really a lesson for patience.

Coastal is spoilt by the Private Placement (Thanks to Chrollo reminder) and I am waiting for the news to be digested and then will dive in. Yinson had the same problem and then shoot up. Another lesson we learn here is chart doesn't tell you to story/news.

Most uncle, auntie stock are down these few days, except our belove Dsonic.

OCK like diarrhoea and nearly hit the support and may be an opportunity too.

PRESBHD also drop a bit. Lesson can be learnt that don't chase high immediately after announcement as there is always profit taking after news. Wait for correction and then buy it. When the day it truly announce the ex date of bonus, it will be up again but it is a long way from here. I will keep it until

I am waiting for bounce back from any counter and prepare to jump in with my remaining bullet.

Btw, the guy that update the i3 news headline also not working. He might have lose his pants :-)

Just to remind ourselves what UncleZ says, don't kill the golden goose (dsonic). If you see some good stock, make sure you don't sell dsonic to buy it. You will be regret. I have sold some before and deeply regret and luckily took the chance to top up after UMA.

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-02-27 18:30 | Report Abuse

chinesetea, any comments on MKH's Q results and dividend declared (highest so far).

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-02-27 20:11 | Report Abuse

Guys be careful of any penny stocks you are holding currently. Usually top 10 highest volume penny stocks all green but this week mostly red. Penny stocks diarrhea including Iris. Iris is good but need patience to buy at price after correction. Price tag now too high.

Puncak now back in action. Just entered into WB few days ago.
Latitud very impressive earnings. Now trading at only PE 5, very potential furniture counter.

Guys take note at Hohup. Latest earnings very encouraging. Early exiting from PN17 will boost the share price significantly. B/S @ own risk.

So far all our counters still worth to hold. Only waiting for Dsonic to post superb results.

invest1818

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-27 23:02 | Report Abuse

1st Quarter MKH results disappoints me. Revenue has drop by 16% compare to previous quarter. GP margin has improved back to its norm from previous Q of 12% to 35% in this 1st Q. (something good to be cheer for) If its revenue is much better then the last Q it would see a much better profits with its GP margin improvement on this latest Q results but unfortunate revenue disappoint us. Cash flow has improved in the 1st Q compare to previous but is still sustaining at a normalize level. This might due to non much payment on its debt during the 1st Q compare to last previous final quarter.
Not much revenue increased posted from its plantation segment in this 1Q approximate 35% above its last year Q average but somehow the plantation segment is making a losses from its 1Q results.Do not have sufficient information on these.
MKH needs to do better perhaps for the coming Q for a higher boost on its share price, see how the stock trend goes tomorrow but mostly would be a fall as its plantation revenue and earning has yet to boost up a major impact to it.

invest1818

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-27 23:18 | Report Abuse

MKH really have to handle their foreign debts carefully, continuous 2 Q seeing drastic wipe out of profits from its plantation segment due to forex losses. The continuous strengthening of USD will not be a good sign for them.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-27 23:39 | Report Abuse

Thanks asam for your advice.
For MKH, it is slightly disappointing but I am not too concern for longer term. I more or less agree with invest1818.
I was wondering where the bulk of the revenue gone and then spotted this 66,802. Looks like they have acquired lots of land.
Positive side
1. The cash has improved a lot.
2. Plantation revenue has improved a lot from last year. I think we need to wait until the tree can produce more FFB and the CPO price increase factor in before we see the profit from plantation in a year time. Lost are due to foreign exchange lost of 19.9m. The loss is unrealised. Look at the USD/IDR and it seems it will be turned around. (Latitud is the other way round as they receive USD and make some gain)
3. There is 513.9m unbilled sales.

So my conclusion is to hold for long term. They will be some people selling tomorrow by the disappointing figures without looking at the details. If I have spare cash, I will wait and buy at bottom at bargain.

I suggest to wait for the good news of floatation and park it for another two quarters. I believe the drop from 4.15 to 3.8 recently already factor in as normally there is insider news ahead of the result.

Remember when people sell you buy and when people buy at high you sell. Do we have the gut to stick to this? It's your choice.

As mentioned earlier, some foreign fund is retrieving and has caused fall of penny stock.I have sold some stock and also will sell some of my penny stock to buy some big cap stock.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-02-28 07:18 | Report Abuse

I'm not sure what's going on but they might rebound anytime as bursa traders always prefer penny stocks rather than solid rock companies. By the way mkh might not drop despite heavy profit taking today. My humble speculation. Let's see how the market rates latitud and mkh. at the same time waiting for splendid results from dsonic.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-28 16:17 | Report Abuse

Hope you have bought some bargain this morning. There is something in mkh. Remember the floatation story? It is good to keep this. Pity those who sold at bottom.
Btw, old flames still hot and even hotter.
Unclez will write again soon :-)

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-02-28 17:13 | Report Abuse

asam bro, well advised on penny stocks.

DSonic and UncleZ, by now all has a Golden Goose with them.

chinesetea, wish I had more bullets for MKH. Good recovery. Only can hold on, worth while plus 0.10 dividend.