Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-03 17:53 | Report Abuse

Hi all, this group is created in order to discuss value stocks. Talk anything here! muahahha

42 people like this.

3,626 comment(s). Last comment by chinesetea 2018-03-12 08:11

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-21 00:32 | Report Abuse

Thanks invest1818 for your insight

Asam, remember when I first posted the MKH price can be double and you mentioned that your target was 4 and my target was a bit higher than you. It's merely a month to reach your target. This MKH is super bull after crossing 4. UncleT mentioned that it's quite likely to reach higher after the resistant but I don't want to post TP but I am going to keep it even after it reach the target as the CPO price change will certainly push the stock price higher and rerate the target.

I have mentioned before the weird weather around the world and it will be sooner or later that will cause a massive reduction of rape seed and soya production and palm stock will certainly win in long long term as it is less affected. I can see massive flood in UK this year and it will affect lots of crops as well.

For property stock, it can be a bit risky if there is a market crash but for the time being, let's enjoy the right and don't forget to direct some fund to good fundamentals stock as mentioned in the blog.

matrix6050

1,265 posts

Posted by matrix6050 > 2014-02-21 00:37 | Report Abuse

Tambun Indah is a good counter and also has a lot of cash.. I have it back in 1.28 and looking at to collect the dividend and also capital gain. The boss is a very kind man and working hard to build this company. Have faith in him man.. :) Pearl city is a big project and a lot of residence who stay near by there also bought the houses in Pearl city. Hopefully they can purchase more lands for future development after Peal City.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-21 00:39 | Report Abuse

Bros, remember uncleZ selection there is Daya. I take a look on its revenue and it shocks me on its quarter revenue and its yearly growth as well. Worth to watch closer as its having many projects too. This stock also listed by Star as one of the top 10 counters to watch in 2014. Yet to see UncleZ comments but certainly under his radar.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-02-21 05:36 | Report Abuse

Chrollo I don't own gob and tambun. I'm a kiasu investor so whatever I think is good I will have at least a little bit. haha, Classic example of over-diversification. Will do gotong royong after getting results for all counters.

Exactly Chinesetea. I mentioned and joked up to RM4 so that UMA not kacau like ecoworld. But I will still keep tight because I know the price hinting something that we might not able to see. The best have yet to come.

Daya potential counter, might be interesting if we can study their coming results.

changlk03

1,267 posts

Posted by changlk03 > 2014-02-21 06:02 | Report Abuse

May I join here? Saw invest88's comment on Macro. I posted in Macro thread but here seems like more informative.

Agreed on the retained earning which show that not much capex spending/future investment that can generate better returns, hence paying out higher dividend. Not sure how will be the share price later but I think I will just sell it. Also holding warrant, currently at loss, but covered by mother share's gain. Net profit 0... sigh..

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-21 07:54 | Report Abuse

changlk03, thats invest1818 in this forum not invest88.. lol Good morning people! asamlaksa hahaha like our portfolio 20 stocks hahaha

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-02-21 08:23 | Report Abuse

Mine 10 only,just like our invest1818 bro. Good day guys. Don't stick with stocks for the whole day. Close your computer and get some life.

Ql resource very calibre management. But they must be going beyond and grow aggressively to have more revenue and profit. Current report not bad.

Caely don't think it's good. Might need coming results to prove me wrong. But it might be goreng up. Ya, goreng.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-21 08:40 | Report Abuse

Should I change my nick haha. Maybe to chrollo II? Haha

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-21 08:44 | Report Abuse

Agreed with bro assam I want to screen down and take profit on some not so good performer for this quarter and accumulate more on more potentials one. Chrollo don't miss out Presbhd, bonus issue , definitely will slowly push up and split. RM 4 is not impossible since the Q results is good. I see it as a gradually growth not an unusual spike. This stock will always have correction but each time it undergoes correction it will move higher. Can top up when there is correction to accumulate it. Good luck bros.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-21 08:48 | Report Abuse

invest1818, i enter Presbhd at Rm3.30 lolxx that day damn lucky ahahha yeap and dont miss out inari also it has a special dividend and also interim dividend yet to be announced but the report is excellent.. keep a watch too bros!

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-21 08:51 | Report Abuse

Good chrollo, my next target is on Daya. Chrollo got time screen thru its financial and comment it here. I will have a look at it later if I got time. Today is Friday a bit relax , ytd whole day attending a seminar on Genba Kanri with my staff.

changlk03

1,267 posts

Posted by changlk03 > 2014-02-21 09:15 | Report Abuse

Ooops.. Chrollo.. Guess I havent wake up fully yet that time. haha.. So sorry invest1818

yangkwang

274 posts

Posted by yangkwang > 2014-02-21 09:19 | Report Abuse

hi dysonic investors looks like tis ctr is following ecowrld footstep'
going side ways then a BIG splash DOWN!!! so sell or not?

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-02-21 09:54 | Report Abuse

Chrollo, u bukan lucky. u bijak sebab berani labor dlm Presbhd. Rezeki sudah dapat. kita kena terima kasih UncleZ

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-02-21 10:55 | Report Abuse

thank you uncleZ :-)
dan thank you bros :-)

chinesetea, looks like our analysis on the spot. Presbhd shot up ! - altho we kept quiet hahaha (we retail investors are the kucimayo sharesholders lah, even if we all combined together to buy, it probably wont even reach 0.0001% of total shares issued... or would it? ) to me, even at 3.50 i feel its still a good buy considering the fundamentals and prospects ahead.

yangkwang, suka hati u lah, nak jual jual lor. nak beli beli lah. tapi buat la homework dulu sebelum decide. gd luck!

btw Dyson products are awesome!

changlk03

1,267 posts

Posted by changlk03 > 2014-02-21 11:46 | Report Abuse

Chrollo, abandoned Marco. Wait at lower price. Doesn't look good.

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2014-02-21 12:15 | Report Abuse

dsonic red

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-21 14:57 | Report Abuse

Bros, Matrix to watch before Q results out.

Based on 3Q reports and extrapolate to 12 months comparison on a YoY basis;

1) Revenue for FY13 is extrapolated to be close to RM 430M which will be at least 25% higher compare to FY12. I'm using its 9 months actual and extrapolate to a 12 months for comparison by estimating a consistent sales revenue inflow.

2) Its accumulated 3Q GP Margin for FY2013 is computed at 44.4% compare to whole FY12 of 41.9% which means the development cost is much lower in FY2013 compare to FY2012 and indicates higher profits to come.

3) If based on the above extrapolate sales to a full Q of FY2013, estimated earnings would be 149m compare to 103m in FY2012 and this resulted to a 44.5% increase of its earning. A superb whack of it.

4) My remisier told me that Matrix might be following like HuaYang and will be having a bonus split soon. And if the results is impressive one, a potential dividend might be declared and the bonus issue will be a bigger boost seeing this share crossing RM 4 to 5 before splits.

I summarized this out as I saw an article in Chinese when Matrix Mgt is having the company dinner to celebrate CNY with its staff and the chairman wondering is on purpose on without purpose that this financial year of 2013 would see its earnings growing double.

If I compute based on only an estimate 25% increase on its revenue, it will be very hard to conclude that its earnings would be double but somehow this might not be impossible if the last quarter sales really push up tremendously compare to previous quarter.

I have take profit on Marco and accumulate more on Matrix to take this ride in.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-21 15:25 | Report Abuse

Dato Lee & Dato Batumal from Matrix has both acquired 300,000 and 150,000 shares respectively on 7th Feb 2014. The Q results should have been ready and looks good.

matrix6050

1,265 posts

Posted by matrix6050 > 2014-02-21 15:32 | Report Abuse

Invest1818, i'm aware of the share buy back also from the Dato Dato. I've been following this counter and bought it since IPO, so I strongly believe that the next quarter should be very good. hehe..

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-21 15:43 | Report Abuse

Your right matrix6050 no wonder you call matrix haha.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-21 15:47 | Report Abuse

Karex and Kossan moving, two rubber stuff moving together. Nice ^^

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-21 16:44 | Report Abuse

Now it's a good time to join presbhd. Remember what I said about the shark.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-21 16:47 | Report Abuse

I bought a little more on presbhd when it comes down at 3.31. Sold off all my marco stocks and taken 20% profit. Today pump it to increase matrix and presbhd. Bro ChineseTea our both rubber counters moving up. Grtz bro and cheers. Lets wait for Matrix good news.

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-02-21 16:48 | Report Abuse

chinesetea, i read back your post, but dont really understand about te shark... can explain a bit further?... thanks

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-21 16:56 | Report Abuse

Zoomboom, in simple terms, shark manipulate price up and down to create panic or buying momentum. So don't chase high and don't sell in panic.

That is why I warned not to buy too high yesterday as bonus will not be issued next day. There will be a cooling period. If you can wait, you can get bargain. But if you have already buy, stand firm and wait.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-21 17:01 | Report Abuse

Fundamental not only sustaining from the Presbhd latest year end report but with continuous growth plus further final dividend payout and pending approval on bonus share. Just leave it as and don't care about the movement. No matter how it moves if you look at its chart it only gives out net upward trend. That's the conclusion. Don't wish for it like Dsonic or Eco, if you want that you are mostly in the wrong counter bro zoomboom.

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-02-21 17:04 | Report Abuse

wayang wayang. cukup la untuk hari ini. Q penjual amat kecik. semut semut sini pun boleh tolak naik harga.

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-02-21 17:11 | Report Abuse

ok, now I understand. thanks chinesetea.

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-02-21 17:14 | Report Abuse

got it bro invest.
sorry if i sent the wrong signal - i wasn't expecting PresBHD to behave like dsonic. am in it for the long term :-) slow and steady growth

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-21 17:23 | Report Abuse

Btw, uncleT was spot on noticing fund was collecting iris. Today it has announced purchase of land. Not only they do ic, they also build cheap house with very high margin. That is why felda has become the major share holder to unlock the potential.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-21 21:43 | Report Abuse

hi guys, having class from Monday to Friday even tmr need go back uni zzzz siennn today is a good day! Karex and presbhd announced bonus issue! but Marco I cut loss.. darn sad.. haihzzz tewnama, kira lucky Le hahaha tapi I dah finish bullet.. no more liao... nak masuk mkh la iris la maica la daya la a lot of stocks Le... wish im richer lol..

btw Chinesetea. . what u think of the profit? is it ok?? for new company is it considered good? Because if we make it full year even if profit goes up to 50m... The profit is just near 5% of the company's market cap. . meaning if I were to buy whole karex company I would earn 5% return.. is it normal to be this low for new company??

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-22 07:12 | Report Abuse

To simplify the calculation since we do not have the full picture of first quarter result. Let us assume the next two quarter that there are no growth and ignoring last quarter lost because of accounting cut off, we can multiply the earning by 4 and get eps 0.167
That has slight beat the forecast of rhb of June 2014.

Given the price is 4.31 the pe will be 26 and it is more expensive than glove stock.
However we need to look at the growth of this company by examining the previous year in order to see the full picture. The improvement y-o-y is quite significant
We understand the new facilities has improved the result and will continue to be better when the production lead time is reduced.
I am almost certain that RHB will upgrade the target soon since when the last target was set latex price was 550 cen per kg and recently the price has reduced roughly between 450-480. You can expect that this will enhanced the profit margin.

We some times also pay a higher price for good brand. A hand bag can cost a lot more because of the brand and design even we know the material are the same in comparison to some other cheaper brand. Share is similar, we find some share that is undervalue, good pe but no one want to buy these shares. Why? Some are due to reputation such as those china counter and some are just lack of publicity and therefore no one know about it.

Karex is a global brand. If you come to visit uk, you will find most product like durex are manufactured by them. For my self I will choose a company with good brand, future prospect and good management. Ecoworld is one of them. Karex is certainly another.

Invest wisely and invest for long term, good luck.
Price is closed at 4.31 and let's look back in a year time and be amazed.

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-02-22 08:22 | Report Abuse

Karex itu dlm bisnes getah aiskrim kan ?

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-22 08:56 | Report Abuse

thank you chinesetea for the explanation, i like ur comparison of good stuff is expensive.. i do agree with u.. Prada, Hermes, LV and all are never cheap and rarely u see them have discount or rather never have discounts.. yeap lets see one year time as this is the biggest condom manufacturer in the world

tewnama, nope it produces condom berwarna warni and also berflavor flavor lol

changlk03

1,267 posts

Posted by changlk03 > 2014-02-22 09:50 | Report Abuse

Chrollo, we are on the same Marco boat. My losses are partially covered by gains from mother share. Better don't double up next time, especially using cheap warrant. Hurt! Looking at the trend. I think it may slowdown and price back to .165/.17 level. As you said, buaya are playing this stock.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-22 17:14 | Report Abuse

From this
http://my.news.yahoo.com/karex-catat-keuntungan-sebelum-cukai-rm14-94-juta-130513048--finance.html we can find out first quarter result is 12.43m before tax.

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-02-22 22:00 | Report Abuse

Hi everyone, just want to find out, what happens to a warrant price also to its exercise price if the mother share is issued a bonus, just say 1:1 or a split? thanks.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-23 19:45 | Report Abuse

changlk, nope i actually got gain but i tot of holding for good fundamentals until conversion of warrant.. but the deterioration in the Q report makes me no confident so i just sold it.. i profit around 10% but didnt sell.. so well.. its not my luck..

Siva, that i dunno but if it splits, i dont think the warrant will have any benefits because warrants does not enjoy the benefit of mother share.. dividend, right issues all are not applicable to warrant..

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-23 19:51 | Report Abuse

btw chinesetea, what do u think about Iris? it seems the uptrend is quite strongly supported by the volume also showing its demand is still there..

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-24 02:39 | Report Abuse

Chrollo, please look at my post previously. I already bought iris after uncleT suggested big fund are collecting before 0.5. As I have said before I don't normally play penny stock. I only play penny stock when I think it plan 0r potentially may go-to main board like inari and Ock.
I like iris because the business is like Dsonic. It made MyKad before Dsonic but it has recently create some very good machine to make the card.
Although it lost the contract to Dsonic but it can potentially win the contract for doing biometric passport. Also iris has been making Id card for other countries
http://www.iris.com.my/Trusted_ID/projects.html
and they also start getting into business of building cheap houses.
At current price the Pe is quite high so it's not everyone's cup of tea. My position is small.

Remember the recent blog? This is some of the extra counter other than the good fundamentals one that I may get involved.

Buy/sell at your own risk.

ahman

20 posts

Posted by ahman > 2014-02-24 02:59 | Report Abuse

Hello all! Since this is a forum to discuss about value stocks, has anyone look into MUDA? It's recommended by Maybank. The book value is only 0.64x!

http://www.theedgemalaysia.com/in-the-edge-financial-daily-today/276701-183926-is-the-key-level-to-watch.html

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-24 04:59 | Report Abuse

Thanks for sharing Ahman, figure does look attractive, it may good for short term and lee Cheng hui normally spot on in ta analysis, however can this be sustain as the profit is because of one of disposal?

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-24 06:51 | Report Abuse

Chrollo, a recent target for irishttp://klse.i3investor.com/files/my/ptres/res21290.pdf

matrix6050

1,265 posts

Posted by matrix6050 > 2014-02-24 09:49 | Report Abuse

Q for Daya now :)

matrix6050

1,265 posts

Posted by matrix6050 > 2014-02-24 10:30 | Report Abuse

Amresearch give Scable a HOLD due to slower job prospects ~ http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/amresearch/46908.jsp

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-02-24 17:50 | Report Abuse

Chrollo, thanks.

Exmp. MKH trading at 4.00 while warrant is at 2.00 with the exercise price at 2.26. If there is a bonus issue of 1:1, MKH will become 2.00 and since there will not be any revision to the exercise price of the warrants, would there be a big drop in the price of warrants to reflect its fair price in comparison to the mother share's new price (2.00)?
Any comments from the others? Thanks.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-24 19:04 | Report Abuse

Siva68, I don't have the exact answer. What I can give you is my logical thinking. Let's say today I am entering the market and choose between MKH mother and warrant. I will choose MKH mother.
Why? if I buy warrant I need to pay 32sen premium to get the mother price 2.14 + 2.26 is 4.40

while MKH price is 4.08. 4.40 -4.08 = 32 premium.

In common sense warrant + premium should be traded below mother price.

So there are two possibilities here,
Either mother share has got some upside of 32sen at least or warrant will be drop to have a fair price.

Also if there is announcement of bonus issue or dividend, ask yourself will you sell your warrant to get mother and pocket the difference and rip the profit of dividend and bonus share?

I may be wrong and I only provide my thinking.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz