Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-03 17:53 | Report Abuse

Hi all, this group is created in order to discuss value stocks. Talk anything here! muahahha

42 people like this.

3,626 comment(s). Last comment by chinesetea 2018-03-12 08:11

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-03-23 01:10 | Report Abuse

bro ctea: so towel and sauna,... then the next step, get massage too? (oops, better not delve more, later get (siren)pee poo pee poo coming at me)

bros, i can't seem to load ECOWLD's thread... any of you facing the same problem? or need to report police on Monday? "pee poo pipoo" kekekeke

sorry la bros, i just can't get my head off daydreaming about DSONIC come Monday which I posted on DSONIC thread... kekekekeke

bro 1n1792, I believe u r on the right path. stay steady and stay cool. I held tight to my ECOWLD after UMA issued and it drop to low of 3.60 (buy some more hehe). look at it today, its inching very near to touching it's previous high of 4.94 dy. (mind you, period is only 2 month+ only). Now we know for sure they have exciting upcoming plans ahead with the strategic locations land bank purchased (penang batu kawan area, Canal City parcel, Iskandar) it wont be long for it to hit 6 soon.

uncleZ has been busy writing on his blog :-) I am sure everybody is excited anticipating which one is the "affordable" stock his team is looking through right now. His latest post on Dividend really makes sense.
http://unclezmalaysia.blogspot.com/2014/03/dividend-real-cash.html

I like his statement in the earlier never ending stock recommendation post:

"It is either you teach your money how to make more money for you or the money teaches you how to be more careful with the money."

and I think the read between the lines (isi tersirat)that we need to note is:

"You just need to keep on topping up my stocks recommendations all the time until, I suppose, the market crashed."

TQ uncleZ.

Gd Luck and Huatx3 bros!

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-03-23 09:43 | Report Abuse

zoomboom, terima kasih kerana beritahu post uncleZ terbaru. Apa uncleZ cakap itu memang betul. Kita beli perlu beli sikit dan tambah perlahan lahan. Itu cukai invoice sama macam yg i terima. Tapi yg beza ialah pegangan unit yg tercatat. Pada tahun akhir tahun 2012 beliau ada 33k unit. agak agaknya berapa unit Presbhd yg uncleZ pegang sekarang? 10k - 19k unit? nampak sikit aje

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-03-23 11:15 | Report Abuse

Sama sama bro tewnama. I believe sharing knowledge and experience and after that knowing that is has helped people is actually the ultimate satisfaction and reward in our short life. (Sebenarnye 70+ tahun kejap je. Sekelip mata sudah berlalu berpuluh tahun). No matter how small the contribution, I always believe it can help those in need. Saya berharap thread ini akan dapat membantu sedikit sebanyak dalam aims dan goals para pembaca sekalian.

Bro, kalau bro tengok statement terbaru uncleZ carefully, sebemarnya jumlah pegagannya sudah mencecah seratus ribu. :-) maksudnya semenjak pegagannya 33k unit itu pada bulan disember, sudah di tambah sekurang-kurangnya 70k unit up to 167k unit (if it is actually199k units). :-) I rasa ini adalah juga mesej tersirat no.2. uncleZ . Yg beliau confident dgn future PRESBHD. :-)

Gd luck bros!

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-03-23 11:26 | Report Abuse

Hi everyone, what do you think of PRtasco (Protasco)? TP @ 2.90, current price @ 1.82, could be on consolidating mode at the moment.

GogoChiao

371 posts

Posted by GogoChiao > 2014-03-23 21:36 | Report Abuse

PKR won the Kajang by election.. Apa macam tmr? lulx

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-03-23 22:42 | Report Abuse

" You may hear stories of people making lots of money by punting the stock market. It definitely sounds exciting. However, don't sway by such stories. Everyone has their story. You too could create your own success story. "

Guys bear in mind this statement is very important especially for newbies. i3 forum full with punters and speculators that claimed to earn RM10k or RM100k in a single transaction. We are value investors so it's very important to stay on course.

Gogochiao: in case of any take over or privatization or m&a orna can be huat huat huat too. Just don't buy because of friends saying it's good. Kajang election not likely to affect bursa. If GE then different story.

jvei

109 posts

Posted by jvei > 2014-03-23 22:48 | Report Abuse

Kajang satay affected lo.. Kikiki

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-03-23 22:57 | Report Abuse

Thx bro asamlaksa for reminding. advice heeded religiously. :-)

aiseh, I still cant load the ECOWLD thread... perhaps tanwee hijacked the thread oredi - sigh

anyway, reading yday's news of TS LKS selling all his stake to PNB, will net him approx RM267mil. enuff to fund >half the purchase of Tropicana Aman parcel land :-) possible private placement from his daddy?

Tomorrow will be a good day to watch. its either gonna be a possible dazzling show, or a possible great opportunity to top up :-)

Gd Luck bros !

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-03-23 23:10 | Report Abuse

zoom, kenapa hanya "bros" aje? mungkin juga ada di sini ialah "sis".

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-03-23 23:26 | Report Abuse

tewnama, mana ada sis here.. kalau ada intro la hahahaha anyone miss me ? ;(
Time really pass faster when we do other things rather than keep watching stocks.. so fast half semester liao.. another half and im off to working world.. time flies.. if possible dont always watch stocks.. spend more time with loved ones.. kekeke i manage to enter OCK at 0.90.. didnt sell at 1.20+ =.= if i have crystal ball like what unclez said.. i sold at 1.20 buy at 1.00 adi 20% swing.. lol anyone swing that? sila ang kat kaki lol

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-03-23 23:30 | Report Abuse

Helo chrollo, lama tak dengar. kat mana sekarang? cerita OCK memang seronok. bagus la u. dapat masuk pada harga 0.90. sekarang sudah dapat 10% untung

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-03-23 23:32 | Report Abuse

Gogo, Orna was recommended by my remisier also.. Lee Cheng Hooi also got recommend Orna.. but dunno why keep fall down..

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-03-23 23:34 | Report Abuse

tewnama, tengah belajar.. semester terakhir.. i always watch out for OCK.. that day break highest baru masuk.. ya 10% sebulan pun cukup.. 120% setahun.. mana ada investment camni.. tengok esok camne.. Dsonic lagi seronok esok hahaha

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-03-23 23:37 | Report Abuse

belajar di mana?

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-03-24 09:01 | Report Abuse

Ye lah bro tewnama. Sorry ye sis sekalian. Jangan T.T ye. Harap boleh maafkan zoom. Zoom tak bermaksud to gender discriminate. Gd luck and Huatx3 arr Is meant for all races/ages/religious faith/gender value investors :-)

Welcome back Chrollo! Miss u la for sure. Our future IB porfolio otai in the making wor. Hehehe. It's good to hear from u.

Huatx3 ar bros n sis! :-)

1n1792

428 posts

Posted by 1n1792 > 2014-03-24 09:54 | Report Abuse

zoomzoom
join you to buy presbhd today ... hey your ock buy on Friday doing good..congrats

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-03-24 10:24 | Report Abuse

1n1792, tahniah. apa harga yg beli?

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-03-24 10:57 | Report Abuse

awesome 1n1792. keep steady and remember to stay true to your principle to not worry about fluctuations as they are short term :-) Lets revisit our goose end of this year and see how many golden eggs it has laid for us :-)

PRESBHD keep it as long as u can. I posted an analogy on PRESBHD thread. see if it makes sense kekeke :-)

yep on OCK, i didn't even blink an eye last Friday, i just went in and grabbed. Thx bro chinesetea for his advice :-)

1n1792

428 posts

Posted by 1n1792 > 2014-03-24 11:34 | Report Abuse

Zoomzoom
Look at Insas .. Haha

1n1792

428 posts

Posted by 1n1792 > 2014-03-24 11:36 | Report Abuse

Zoomzoom
PRESBHD zooming Liao

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-03-24 11:37 | Report Abuse

ya betul. sekarang 3.61. tinggi baru

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-03-24 12:38 | Report Abuse

Talk about perfect timing. Good job 1n1792! U hop on the train and almost immediately u see returns! :-) congratZ!

Oh yeahhh.... Zooming oredi! Just hope mr UMA won't come knocking hahaha. Shouldn't as there IS a reading for the climb :-) if and if mr UMA come, and the price battered, don't bat an eyelid and just grab if you have extra funds :-)

Wah seronoknya. Dejavu again to see both goose spreading their wings and flying high.
Wait til both at same price neck to neck like back in RM3.30.really syiok ohh!

Heart beating fast? Don't worry. It's normal. Dup dup, dup dup, dup dup....
Kekekekeke

Huatx3 ARR bros and sis' !!!

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-03-24 12:40 | Report Abuse

normally those who hop-in on time will hop-out in no time.

1n1792

428 posts

Posted by 1n1792 > 2014-03-24 13:51 | Report Abuse

Tewnama
I bought 3.52... Let's all keep and Huat together..

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-03-24 13:52 | Report Abuse

ya betul

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-03-24 15:21 | Report Abuse

Kukuman that eats salt more than i eat rice, memang power statement dia :-) one sentence boleh describe banyak yang nak di katakan. not like me, write too much hehehehehe patut le he asked me how long it took me to write my previous posting tu hahaha

fuiyoo.. train PRESBHD makin dekat dgn DSONIC train dah. .10 meter behind je .. huat arr !

1n1792

428 posts

Posted by 1n1792 > 2014-03-24 16:13 | Report Abuse

Zoomzoom
My Insas cry no tears lo. Sold without looking at chart. And worse thing was got available funds. Have been holding so long.
Classic case of holding on to stock if you think you bought it right. Really lesson to learn.
Will not make this mistake with DSONIC, OCK and PRESBHD And SUIWAH

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-03-24 16:20 | Report Abuse

Presbhd 3.80. naik 33 sen. cantik. tinggi baru

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-03-24 16:28 | Report Abuse

tewnama: kan unclez dah bagi tips dalam blog posting dia ?? shinning star hari ini dah lompat tinggi-tinggi dah.
Unclez ini merupakan seorang investor yang mempunyai banyak insider tips. Dia tidak kedekut untuk share kepada kita orang. Ikut dia ketat-ketat. Pegang Dsonic,presbhd,ock,ecoworld dan scable yang dia mention kuat-kuat. Takkan rugi punya.

Invest1818

Posted by Invest1818 > 2014-03-24 16:31 | Report Abuse

I agreed with you bro Assam. UncleZ really a good man who willing to share.

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-03-24 17:08 | Report Abuse

betul betul. beliau tak macam expert lain yg kata akan naik naik. tp ini tp itu. uncleZ langsung tak cakap, tapi hanya bagi hint sini sana. kita sendiri buat pernilaian.

Invest1818

Posted by Invest1818 > 2014-03-24 17:14 | Report Abuse

Something to share with all my bros over here. I guess most of us will have come into thoughts or having such emotional kind of feeling when you see your counters are moving sidelines but are still potentially good and fundamentally strong.
When you see some opportunities on the market and comparing with yours which is on sideline, you will tend to start to query yourself whether you should sell it and follow the trend of the other bull counters.
For example, Presbhd and Dsonic have been moving on sidelines for days till weeks and seeing a sudden spike such like OCK, have you all come across to take profit from the counters and invest more on OCK? If I did last week , I would have lose out a huge gain today from Pres. That's wht uncleZ teaches us, this is call patient and persistent and don't keep hop around. Btw I did bought some OCK when uncleZ recommends at 0.80 and still holding it. Don't sell even OCK shows a strong correction last week.

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-03-24 17:16 | Report Abuse

betul invest1818. amat bersyukur hari ini. nikmati banyak rezeki hari ini.

Invest1818

Posted by Invest1818 > 2014-03-24 17:21 | Report Abuse

bro tewnama , RM 5 seems nearer for u on presbhd. Hope your dream come true on ur new Mywi.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-03-24 17:36 | Report Abuse

Chrollo: You and invest1818 are bros that I missed very much. Of course I'm not stick to monitor all the time. Only come and comment a little bit when free.

Siva: Protasco not bad but ain't sure on how high the share price will go. Buy on correction

Zoomboom: Ecoworld really being hijacked. I thought you're just joking. Maybe SM paid i3 admin so that tutup thread for Eco. So that all focus on SpSetia.

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-03-24 17:44 | Report Abuse

asam, thanks. Did go in a bit on Protasco, today also accumulated OCK and tambah on DSonic. Miss the boat for PresBhd, most likely will accumulate after split, find that investing in OCK will be better at the moment as it is still cheaper.

1n1792

428 posts

Posted by 1n1792 > 2014-03-24 18:01 | Report Abuse

Posted by Invest1818 > Mar 24, 2014 05:14 PM | Report Abuse

Something to share with all my bros over here. I guess most of us will have come into thoughts or having such emotional kind of feeling when you see your counters are moving sidelines but are still potentially good and fundamentally strong.
When you see some opportunities on the market and comparing with yours which is on sideline, you will tend to start to query yourself whether you should sell it and follow the trend of the other bull counters.
For example, Presbhd and Dsonic have been moving on sidelines for days till weeks and seeing a sudden spike such like OCK, have you all come across to take profit from the counters and invest more on OCK? If I did last week , I would have lose out a huge gain today from Pres. That's wht uncleZ teaches us, this is call patient and persistent and don't keep hop around. Btw I did bought some OCK when uncleZ recommends at 0.80 and still holding it. Don't sell even OCK shows a strong correction last week.

.. Invest1818 totally agree with you

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-03-24 18:22 | Report Abuse

Absolutely, same applies to inari. I sold some at 1.7 to take profit and regretted it. Luckily manage to buy back RM2. Forget about the minor correction unless it's changing to downtrend stock. Unless you are trader that monitor the screen everyday, most likely you will miss the train when it rise again.

Recently a lot of people sold their dsonic after sin jew issue a warning. Alex Lu from next trade also wrote an article about the massive increase of dsonic since he wrote last time and issue a warning. He wrote last year he missed the opportunity to buy inari and dsonic ( a humble sour grape :-) ). He is a good TA analyst but I don't think he has the information about the company's future prospect. If one buy using TA, then he should have taken profit long time ago. Both inari and dsonic earning will continue to rise and that's the reason it continue to be bullish. Ock is just catching up. Best thing to do is not read too much and only put aside a small amount of money to do punting.

All the uncleZ quiet counter has rocketed recently, so what's next - Ecoworld!
Originally, 5bn injection of landbank was planned, we only have one news few days ago that is only RM470m. Expect more news to come and once it breaks RM5, sky will be the limit.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-03-24 18:30 | Report Abuse

Chinesetea:

Luckily you bought back at RM2. Now Inari at RM2.64 you have already pocketed in 30% gain!! Good one. Inari both of us should hold tight. Now no more QE news so the uptrend is strong and sustainable.

Insas sky-rocketing today. Just share with you one rumor that I come across: Inari the cash cow might be taken private by Insas. Of course, rumor can be a tumor. Medicine cures but overdosage kills.

I think Ecoworld should issue PP to fund the land purchase. Usually during PP price will be pushed up just like Coastal did previously. Ignore the PE as our target will be 3 years.

This December we shall celebrate together for Latitud.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-03-24 18:50 | Report Abuse

What will be the effect if inari be take private?
Yep agree with ecoworld. They already talked about this in maybank report a while ago. Hopefully it drop a bit first when p.p. is announced, then we will be able to buy cheap.

GogoChiao

371 posts

Posted by GogoChiao > 2014-03-24 20:00 | Report Abuse

haizzzz orna drop again. .doily I cut loss and enter inari? ? any comments bross

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-03-24 20:12 | Report Abuse

asam, I don't think inari will be take to private after a second thought. If that is the case, why they applied to go to main board for such a long period and then changed mind.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-03-24 20:17 | Report Abuse

gogochiao, I have a brief look at the chart and I don't think you should cut loss now. It's a bit late. It's very closed to the previous support. If you look at MACD, it's near the bottom and it may be bounced back at any time now. Just my two cents and I may be wrong.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-03-24 20:21 | Report Abuse

chinesetea: I think the possibility quite minimal. Insas might let Inari to stay listed so that investors can push the share price for them, thus increasing their NTA. FYI NTA of Insas at RM1.70, mainly pushed by surging of Inari. On the other hand, privatization will cost Insas a huge chunks although it will increase their EPS in future. Ignore the rumor and stick with our principle: Inari must be hold as long as we did for Dsonic, Presbhd and other golden goose.

Gogochiao: If you sold Orna what if next day it surged 20% like Insas do to 1n1972? Will you regret?

Inari:
Pros: Tp by analyst RM3.30, strong ROE of 40%
Cons: Surged quite a lot from RM1.80. Upside limited. Heavily affected by QE and bad market sentiment.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-03-24 20:28 | Report Abuse

asam, thanks for your input.
One Pros to be added to inari is that it's going to main board. That means major fund will buy it and may push the price even further. Now it's mainly bought by retailer and therefore price can fluctuate based on news.

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-03-24 20:32 | Report Abuse

Wow. What a great ride today. Almost fell off my chair when I checked the closing prices :-). Felt ecstatic! I am sure most of us here did :-)

1n1792, no need to cry bro/sis, I am confident the money u have put into OCK will regain back your opportunity cost and on top of that make great returns for us all. Furthermore I am pretty sure your maiden entry to PRESBHD today would have "netted" enuff gain to cover the opportunity cost? :-). Great timing bro/sis!

Bros/sis, from the postings I read from all above, it looks like the "problem" is that we have limited fund. It's a good problem I feel, as it will force us to do our homework and pick the best stock and go all in... Thanks to uncleZ and bros here, I gained the knowledge n confidence and after doing my homework (went and change my IC, went visiting ECOWLD's tapak pembinaan, "background checks" on Ooi Chin Koon, understand UniMY, I sold off all my other holdings (whether made or loss) and entered into the picks without hesitation. I am glad it has turned out very well thus far.

Bro asamlaksa: thank god someone at last reported the same problem on ECO thread. Almost wanted to go report polis komersial oredi kekekeke. Yeah lah, I think your suspicion has some substance lah....aiyoh if that is the real case, then very low handed tactic leh, but targeting retail investors? Hahaha Semut holders nia.... No impact punya.... SM very powderful and very possible spinning the stories behind TS' leaving.... I noticed SPSETIA forum folks getting excited. - I left that couple months back. Hehehe. A food for thought is, Will Voon stay on? Since Datuk TLS also resigned at the same time with TS, I guess the writing is on the wall oredi.... My suspicion is daddy will P.P the canal city land purchase using the funds he got from selling his remaining stakes to PNB hehe (I can't help but feel he is kinda telling PNB - " apa lagi Lu Mau? Shares? Nah Kasi ambik semua. Hepi? "

What a beautiful start to the week. No Monday blues at all.... zzzzzzZzzZzoooooMMM!

HUATx3 ARR bros n sis'!!!

Kekeke.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-03-24 21:02 | Report Abuse

tewnama, im currently studying in Sunway Uni.. hehe huat ahhh Presbhd today really make me happy i waited so long for it.. bought at 3.45 waited and waited and waited.. at last move! zoomboom, true story bro ;( i wish im working so every month i can add on my stocks little by little.. limited funds.. so let it run.. Dsonic and Presbhd bonus issue coming~ hopefully all smooth! Today my fren ask me enter Insas at 0.96.. i didnt coz i dunno the fundamentals.. suddenly shoot up so excessively lol.. not my luck.. i guess after all we cant get all the moving stocks.. patience is virtue..

Invest1818

Posted by Invest1818 > 2014-03-24 22:01 | Report Abuse

Long time didn't see u post chrollo, u studying in sunway maybe if I go pyramid can call u out for a drink at starbucks. hehe. Bro assam I miss you too haha.. Bro assam ur recommendation never fails. Thank you bro.. Hope Presbhd can near to RM5 before it splits.

1n1792

428 posts

Posted by 1n1792 > 2014-03-24 22:13 | Report Abuse

Zoomzoom
No cry la. Happy with the current stocks I am holding . Haven't bought any ecowold yet.

Chinesetea
Supermx and Kossan near support level. Any views on that?

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-03-24 22:59 | Report Abuse

invest1818, i scare i will bored u le coz i noob ><..

Let us pray for MH370's.. It was assumed it crashed and there are no survivors.. but there is no evidence yet ONLY data from satellite and calculation.. let us hope and pray for the best outcome possible..