Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-03 17:53 | Report Abuse

Hi all, this group is created in order to discuss value stocks. Talk anything here! muahahha

42 people like this.

3,626 comment(s). Last comment by chinesetea 2018-03-12 08:11

iamalex

241 posts

Posted by iamalex > 2014-01-08 20:49 | Report Abuse

pls take a look at coastal...steadily rising with low buy rate...

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-01-08 20:51 | Report Abuse

If red like Trop dropping from a peak RM2++ to RM1.20, better cut loss fast. No prospect.

For Ecoworld I am still holding firm, I am serious to invest in Ecoworld. Guess chinesetea did the same as well. Chrollo don't tell me that you took profit man ?

On the other side I doubt that the recent property rally being runned by the same syndicate. After pushing Brem, then Country Heights, Country View, Ecoworld, MKH. Look at the price, now all being stagnant ??

Any comment ??

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-08 20:58 | Report Abuse

@iamalex, coastal's EPS has been dropping since 2009 eventho revenue increases.. so for me the FA not good for me..
For TA, the price has already went far away from the pivot point.. i would not enter for now as they show some abnormality reaction.. high volume but price pushed up a bit only.. so may go sideways in next day or two.. Thanks for the recommendation... and take note that the chart in i3investor for coastal is wrong as i checked that in my MBB and also Chartnexus, the open price is Rm3.80 and not Rm3.70..

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-08 21:01 | Report Abuse

@asamlaksa no la sure i still holding la.. i regret that i wanna add in at 3.30 and 3.38 but failed.. ~_~ i dont profit take unless i saw that
1)Low quarter earnings
2)Bad News
3)Abnormal reaction in the price

I actually sold Dsonic because of the abnormality.. my funds very small so i can only hop in breakout chart and hold them like how i jumped from Dsonic to Ecoworld.. Dsonic sideways for now but when breakout im gonna buy that solid rocking counter babeh!

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-08 21:04 | Report Abuse

Its been some time adi unclez not commenting on his blog.. huhu if possible would love to ask him to share us his wisdom..

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-01-08 21:04 | Report Abuse

i akan simpan untuk 6 bulan lagi. i nampak harga sudah stabil sekarang. dari paling tinggi 4.85 turun sekitar 4.50. ini menunjukkan support ada di sekitar harga ini. i yakin akan naik lagi dalam masa terdekat

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-01-08 21:05 | Report Abuse

Iamalex welcome to share your opinion here. Mind to share why coastal ??
I am not familiar with O&G related counters so can I know why pick coastal instead of yinson, perdana or dayang ??

It's good for you to share as we might missed out something good.
Coastal is backed by big boys like epf, kwap, foreign funds. ROE of 13% considered as fair. But same question with Chrollo what is the reason behind the sharp drop of profit from peak in 2009?? Is this a cyclical stock??

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-08 21:08 | Report Abuse

tewnama, betul.. ada banyak supporter actually.. tak boleh tiap tiap hari naik.. tapi 2 hari naik 1% pun cukup untuk long term..

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-08 21:11 | Report Abuse

Yeap actually everyone is very much welcome to share whatever stock they feel its good.. The bigger the merrier.. Thousands stocks in KLSE.. sure will oversee some good stocks..

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-01-08 21:14 | Report Abuse

10% memang Ada speculators push. Tapi slow and steady memang confidence of retail investors towards Ecoworld. Beberapa bulan lagi akan show power. Buat masa ini just find another gem.

Chrollo better start to do some small business to accumulate your Lou po fund. Lol

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-08 21:14 | Report Abuse

Anyone know why IRIS goes up so much without any news and announcement?? Up none stop for few days with damn high volume today.. went up over 30% since 4 days ago..

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-08 21:16 | Report Abuse

=,= asamlaksa.. BFM that day baru talk bout increasing cost of living and also susah to get marriage funds.. i come out work must accumulate adi.. a while more i finished studying come out work.. now keep reading books to enhance my baby brain lol.. any small business to recommend? serious.. maybe can go research and stuff to start up small small.. HAHAHa

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-01-08 21:32 | Report Abuse

They said it's what transfer to main market and what new technology wor. Used to be gorenged from cents to RM2 BUT collapsed without giving prior notice. This kind of speculative stock must enter fast and exit fast, with plan. Any greed will kills you.

Ehh. No idea wor. But business is good. Sell tudung wash car do dobi can easily get RM10k provided you are passionate in running them. Unless you are professional else sitting in office with less than rm3k per month will waste your time. Later no money buy Ecoworld house for family and Lou po zai. Like investment business comes with risk of course.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-01-08 21:37 | Report Abuse

Can I join haha coz having the same counter with u guys.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-08 21:39 | Report Abuse

invest1818 of coz! no nid to ask we sure welcome u!

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-08 21:42 | Report Abuse

I tot of coming out to be employed first to get capital.. ya lor i dunwan to do business for the sake of money.. i wan do smth i like and love.. then i wont feel like working anymore.. i dunwan 10k salary but every night scare and stress next day come.. one of my dream is to have a job/business which i will look forward to everyday and say TGIM (Thanks God its Monday) and not TGIF!

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-08 21:46 | Report Abuse

@asamlaksa seriously if i have chance.. i sure will buy Ecoworld's property.. their concept is all greenery and environment.. but if too much money spent on greenery and environment, it needs to be offset by their high profit margin to cover the cost and space taken up by the greenery concept..

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-01-08 21:48 | Report Abuse

Welcome on the board invest1818; hope you didnt panicked sell your eco tickets ya. That's the ticket for future.

Chrollo fyi invest1818 is a great contributor for kossan the glove stock. You might wish to check out his sharing there.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-01-08 21:54 | Report Abuse

Chrollo: seriously go visit setia alam. Originally it was part of meru klang now the well-known setia alam, look the the park n environment there. But the shopping center empty shell, small nia. Desa park city good too, but only for the filthy rich. Great to hear that you wish to stay away from a rats race. Work to take payslip then stress then get scolded by boss or customers. Hmm.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-08 21:56 | Report Abuse

yday my fren also told me he entered Kossan.. i didnt jump in coz no money lol. FA quite good. but TA tells me now not right time to jump in because the very high volume contributed to only a small increase..this shows abnormalities and may sideway a while sekejap siu siu.. i missed the big gain T^T invest1818 why u no come early T_T~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-08 22:00 | Report Abuse

Asamlaksa, yeah not worth it.. i have too many people around me complaining about their work regretting and shit but they dunwan to do anything.. i dont want to be lidat.. yaya Setia Alam is great! The i-city there got nice condo coming up also.. i went to Setia Mall many times.. very nice.. but not for youngster to shop in.. nth much attracting youngsters.. U sure out of rat race adi right? i hope u are man!

iamalex

241 posts

Posted by iamalex > 2014-01-08 22:03 | Report Abuse

coastal has been trying to venture into OnG and will take delivery of it's first drilling rig on 2014. I think once it acquire major onG project...there price will rocket high. hope the current share movement got something to do with it.

I also hold the eco ticket...in liew we trust...haha

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-01-08 22:19 | Report Abuse

Of course didn't sold Eco bought it that day I see no reason to press out like wise waiting for the 5b injection and the release news on their new landbanks. But didn't bought much of it only 40lots. Funds tie up in Matrix, kossan & MKH.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-01-08 22:23 | Report Abuse

Assam bro , should have listen to ur advice when is 3.30 miss the boat bro. But honestly I'm more down the road which if I don't see potential datas I will not jump in but I do believe in ur view. So I join in 40 lots. Not much but will shift in more if the first announcement of good news moves in. ^^

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-01-08 22:23 | Report Abuse

BTW any of u in Hibiscus?

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-01-08 22:30 | Report Abuse

invest1818: Don't stressed me up bro. Else if suddenly drop like after UMA that day you might blamed or cursed me.

Regarding hibiscus nope. So far I havn't see any fundamental value inside. Any comment from Hibiscus ?? Wish to join ???

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-01-08 22:32 | Report Abuse

chrollo Kossan is for long term so don't worry about the high volumes or wht. Buy it and don't see it if I run I tell u haha. Why coz im in the rubber industry and in the healthcare as well. So I know this potential markets well. QE tapering is favoring this companies and nitril prices is non much fluctuate compare to raw latex but raw latex is slumping down , believe me I'm buying upfront contracts for my company and their prices is slumping down means higher profit going to be in coming months for Glove industy. Any outbreaks occurred in the world u will see this type of companies share fly higher and higher.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-08 22:33 | Report Abuse

@iamax i think its better to wait for confirmation of news only worth to enter.. i love to ride a bull late a bit rather than an uncertain bull like hibiscus.. in sumatec i made a mistake entered too early.. im still learning from mistakes.. hahaa
invest818.. yaya.. wa 40 lots zz u damn rich.. big lot or small lot? lol..me only 10 small lots for ecoworld =,= funds all tied up with Sumatec.. Nope i adi told myself i wont enter company which does not show earnings anymore.. my hand burned enough adi.. altho its tasty to see people gain 30% in few days.. =/ u got enter?

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-01-08 22:34 | Report Abuse

Chrollo: Anyway I am not very optimistic on I-City, might be good for office but really cannot lah. Went there few times and saw some makcik bring nasi lemak picnic there, after that food leftover all around. That's why I am not interested in i-Bhd.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-01-08 22:35 | Report Abuse

Bro assam wont de , no 100% guarantee if have must run coz is a scam scheme. Same boat with u but I believe liew will place road for his son. Which father doesn't love their sons and wants them to be as good or even better then them. ^^ I only regret not buying much when it is lower that day or at 3.30.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-01-08 22:41 | Report Abuse

NO is just found and hit for hibiscus. A Speculate counter no fundamentals at all either live or die. If the second well didn't make it u will see another great fall.

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-01-08 22:41 | Report Abuse

chrollo, u betul cakap. tiap 2 hari naik 2% memang best. long term. i punya presbh naik 4 sen hari ini. ada naik sampai 2.95 tapi tutup pd 2.90. memang best long term saham. Ecoworld punya akan macam presbhd utuk long term

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-08 22:43 | Report Abuse

@invest i have the chance to buy at 3.30!! i still heart break the MBB system keep fail to connect knn zzz Hmmm i scare Kossan will be sideways for long time.. coz my funds very limited.. maybe will split it up for Kossan.. hahaha my turn to trust u in Kossan, u trust asam in Eco.. Supermx keep getting the headlight in newspaper.. on potential side i bliff Kossan will be more coz name also Kossan = Gu San = Stock God HAHAHAHAH damn lame wei me

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-01-08 22:43 | Report Abuse

sebenarnya i suka saham yg naik slow slow. sebab speculator dan kaki contra tak akan main. pergerakan harga lebih stabil

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-01-08 22:46 | Report Abuse

iamalex: Thanks for the explaination will spend some time to analyse this weekend. I dont mind spending time to analyse a company as long as no speculative elements is involved.

** BTW this thread is NOT only for eco holders ya. Any investors that appreciates value are welcomed to join. Share your counters with solid facts and arguments I'm sure investors will be interested to learn more.

Chrollo: Now we have glove master invest1818 to join us. I really hope more value investors can join us & analyse companies together. FYI the fundamental grand master kkchongz the expert accountant can give powerful insight on financial data.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-08 22:50 | Report Abuse

@asamlaksa really ah? lol so dirty meh but why i see macam clean only.. but setia alam under Sp setia hope wont change after Liew leave.. if he leaves la..
So to sum it up, we have Presbh, Kossan, Ecoworld, Dsonic, Puncak.. all got fundamentals.. now we just have to see which will gives u best return and select few.. normally my portfolio i hold 3 max.. i cannot hold too much else die halfway lol.. UncleZ have OCK also.. i currently only hold Ecoworld.. i put 70% into Sumatec since October end and still moving sideways for some time.. stucked in there but i do see its potential..
So many nice stocks! but the harder part is to choose which will give the best return..

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-01-08 22:51 | Report Abuse

Welcome invest1818. I think we should rename the title of the post. I suggest Chrollo create a watch portfolio and share and gradually we add good value stock and see how well we do in a year's time. Aim is to beat kcchong and rchi return ;-)

Anyway, was in hibiscus but drop out because too involved in reading those crazy comments everyday, better spend my time wisely. At the moment, it's based on hope to get oil. Also it depends on whether the oil is suitable to be processed.

Anyone interested in Brahim. Seems it's going to fly.

I am also in Karex and believe this is good for long term unless there is a new method of contraception found ;-). Bonus issue will be given very soon I have collected for sometime.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-08 22:58 | Report Abuse

@asamlaksa, the way kcc analyze all very similar with what i study in my degree.. Sharpe ratio, Beta, DCF, etc etc.. but like alot people say.. i dunno how to apply thats the problem.. i suck in accounts =,=

Anyone grabbed Hoover today? limit up 85% LOL kena UMA and halted in the trading.. end up with company no news about what happen.. pity the people who bought at high price..

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-08 22:59 | Report Abuse

@chinesetea Great Idea! what name u suggest? can no problem
yes karex is a good moat company oso top condom producer in the world.. its within my watchlist.. but still moving sideways.. have great potential.. u collected some time adi?! niceeee yeap they waiting confirmation from Bursa for bonus issue

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-08 23:00 | Report Abuse

@chinesetea =,= i dunno how create portfolio in blogs haha =,=''' can u help me..

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-01-08 23:04 | Report Abuse

Click portfolio tab. A new watch list and give it a name like under value stock. Start adding stock the click on share option and share. Then give us the url

Chrollo

1,143 posts

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-01-08 23:06 | Report Abuse

Actually using the transaction is better as we can see more things

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-01-08 23:08 | Report Abuse

Karex was good in terms of its business unless u don't use Durex its OEM product. But is still a loss making coy, have to watch out at this moment.

Chrolla check out the news about kossan today on the edge write up or u can track it from my share under kossan blog. Anyhow bro nothing is guarantee, just sharing with you wht I have been seeing in this field and looking at its future prospect with its aggressive business strategy. I hold this for long term but if u want growth companies better move in with Matrix or Eco. If u want see potential undervalue coy haven't been tap u can try MKH. If u want steady rise tewnama recommended me a good stock prestariang. This is my current portfolio, looking for one good O&G , eyeing on Perisai.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-01-08 23:08 | Report Abuse

Agree with chinesetea. Something related to value or fundamental will do fine. You will be the organizer, Chrollo. But chinesetea you are really ambitious, kkchongz & rchi are two of the most respected forumers in i3. A like for your confidence.

Personally

Hibiscus: "will" find out, "Going To" get oil. Speculative enough.

Brahim & Karex: Urgently need their upcoming financial report coming this Feb or March to verify their fundamentality.

Puncak: Monopolied water business in Selangor but after selling our their bread & butter water biz, will GOB provide stream of O&G contracts ???

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-08 23:08 | Report Abuse

Brahim is already flying now lol

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-08 23:12 | Report Abuse

can de.. teamwork sure can if cant beat them at least we are near to them haha.. ok im honoured to do it.. if i come across any good ones will post here..

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-01-08 23:13 | Report Abuse

@asamlaksa : do you believe, I already beat them :-) I only have inari Sep 2013, takaful 2012 and Dsonic Aug 2013 last year :-). Not easy this year.
Only start having some property counter recently. Already been told to buy dsonic at rm2 thanks to my precious source (my private unclez)

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-08 23:23 | Report Abuse

http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/pfs/26689.jsp this is the list did i miss out anything?
@chinesetea great job.. rmb to sustain your performance!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz