NOTION VTEC BHD

KLSE (MYR): NOTION (0083)

+0.025 (2.72%)

0.925 - 0.96

29 people like this.

16,545 comment(s). Last comment by titan3322 5 hours ago

Posted by anonymousinvestor > 2015-10-13 17:15 | Report Abuse

2,867,500 shares. maybe 2,500,000 from tcf?

GAGA

Posted by GAGA > 2015-10-13 17:18 | Report Abuse

I scare if similar thing like AMEDIA and TMS will happen

GAGA

Posted by GAGA > 2015-10-13 17:21 | Report Abuse

every one here is syndicate

Posted by anonymousinvestor > 2015-10-13 17:24 | Report Abuse

u have to interview the rest i think. from what i know. they won't care.

Posted by anonymousinvestor > 2015-10-13 17:26 | Report Abuse

anyway, thanks to tcf, never thought can getting more at this price.

Exit

Posted by Exit > 2015-10-13 17:34 | Report Abuse

!!!!!

In price now
Anything beyond your imagination can happen.

>Surge up from bottom
If follow SUCCESS route, then ... Good for long term and patience investors.
If follow FRONTKN route, wah, Good for long term investors.

>You think bottom already? it become lower.
If follow TIGER route (cheated by UncleZ in DSONIC).... Nightmare for these investors.
If follow AMEDIA route, habis lah you.

>Warrants?
If NOTION-WB follow UNISEM-WA route, oh NO! for warrant holders.
If NOTION-WB follow SPSETIA-WB ending route, great play in final month, 3x return.

Last but not least,
If you follow CALVINTANENG (NO.1 SINGAPORE C R o o K , MALAYSIA NO.1 ENEMY),
You will become poorer and poorer, all $ sÜcked by him.

Posted by anonymousinvestor > 2015-10-13 17:42 | Report Abuse

ppl should throw away their FA knowledge and get emotional

Posted by anonymousinvestor > 2015-10-13 17:44 | Report Abuse

alright, almost forget let them do their job

Posted by anonymousinvestor > 2015-10-13 17:54 | Report Abuse

alright everyone get panic. and nikon will agree on capital reduction too.

Posted by anonymousinvestor > 2015-10-13 18:00 | Report Abuse

and not to forget lembaga tabung haji will also agree on capital reduction

GooG

Posted by GooG > 2015-10-13 18:00 | Report Abuse

The thing I fear most is suddenlly announcement : MULTIPAL PROPOSALS.

AMEDIA--
Proprosed capital reduction
Propose right issue with warrants
Proposed diversification
Proposed private placements.

Ameda eat down from 10+ sen to 2 sen...

stock world is really scary de.

But think brightly, like SUPER, PERDANA, MBFCARD
Proposed privatizasion, buy buck all the remaining stocks @ 2x~3x bottomed price.

You think which one NOTION will follow?

Posted by anonymousinvestor > 2015-10-13 18:08 | Report Abuse

yup, and lth and nikon they will be very happy

Posted by anonymousinvestor > 2015-10-13 18:08 | Report Abuse

val-elta and guys, we have many new i3 members in the house =)

Posted by anonymousinvestor > 2015-10-13 18:10 | Report Abuse

anyway, i won't bother anymore, it's good for me anyway. because i still have more to buy. every cent down, i will add. xD

and store them in the fridge k.

AyamDua

134 posts

Posted by AyamDua > 2015-10-13 18:11 | Report Abuse

one thing for sure...... up.. when 21 years renewable energy revenue starts to kick in lah....
why worry? 10,000 years, 20,000 years... will wait...
gaji 10 tahun lepas not yet finish.... so... be patient
kikikikii

Posted by AyamEmpat > 2015-10-13 18:15 | Report Abuse

Beware of anonymousintaneng, when he said

***** i still have more to buy. every cent down, i will add. xD ************************

He is one of the syndicate of tcf selling 200000 shares to you

Posted by anonymousinvestor > 2015-10-13 18:30 | Report Abuse

wow, first time i got flag.

i am jz an ikan bilis k. most ppl here also. fyi, this is a forum for those who wan to invest notion and looking for news and discussion. most ppl have positive attitude and manner so far. but looks like not anymore.

so i never know our sharing can offend syndicate right?

alright, man, i am not here to fight.

if i ciao can make u happy, then i ciao k.

and u can shout here as u like and i think ppl will believe u.

but then if u are clever u should know those own a lot of notion are not looking at this. even they do, they don't care.

Posted by anonymousinvestor > 2015-10-13 18:31 | Report Abuse

alright, ciao guys

Posted by anonymousinvestor > 2015-10-13 18:33 | Report Abuse

2,700,000 out of 2,867,500 from tcf...

jz use ur brain then

Posted by anonymousinvestor > 2015-10-13 18:34 | Report Abuse

alright i should ciao

Val-Elta

682 posts

Posted by Val-Elta > 2015-10-13 19:08 | Report Abuse

Y suddenly so many ppl interest in notion too? :S

Val-Elta

682 posts

Posted by Val-Elta > 2015-10-13 19:12 | Report Abuse

honestly, i didn't expect this type of 'excitement' when i planned my purchase...

It's never a good news if the directors actively trade their shares, I'll have to take note of this in the future. But too late already~~

Posted by anonymousinvestor > 2015-10-13 19:29 | Report Abuse

maybe we should setup a private room.

tcf is ceased from substantial holder. so we wont get any more update from his selling anymore.

i think he might continue selling.

my speculation: probably tcf might exit in a special way. he will sell all/most his shares to synxxxx and earn big from there later on. then he perhaps jz be a chairman without share or retire as he is old anyway. and there is no issue for his 3 brothers in law majorly own the notion business.

this perhaps will be my last comment here. bye.

Val-Elta

682 posts

Posted by Val-Elta > 2015-10-13 19:33 | Report Abuse

He's a director, he still need to update

Val-Elta

682 posts

Posted by Val-Elta > 2015-10-13 19:40 | Report Abuse

Anyway, as an invested party before all these 'fireworks' i don't see much point selling and firming up your losses, unless based on all the information available to you, you decide the company will be worst in the future.

Also, it's very interesting that there's NO ONE SELLING even with the panic/substantial selling from a directory..
TCF sold 2.7m, total volume is 2.8m only 0.1m follow him...
This is very good indicator of the holding power of existing shareholders.

I reverse the question back to you... in such an environment where no one's selling, anyone who's trying to get substantial shareholding will easily push the price up.

Let's see how it goes... to be honest, i much prefer it stable at 40 cent and slow and easy up or down.

I'm not in position to add more in this price range for now.. so no benefit to me either way... see if it drops to 35, i may re-balance my portfolio a bit to add more

Posted by anonymousinvestor > 2015-10-13 19:40 | Report Abuse

true, forgot about that.

Posted by anonymousinvestor > 2015-10-13 19:42 | Report Abuse

no worry, my friend said if anything, jz send the query for audit. if everyone behave then everyone chill.

Posted by anonymousinvestor > 2015-10-13 19:44 | Report Abuse

everyone jz wan to make money.

EATs

Posted by EATs > 2015-10-13 23:11 | Report Abuse

You say to heart word. Because CALVINTANENG knows you are greedy, you want to make money, he recommend this recommend that, 30% TRUE, 70% FALSE,

"Calvin Effects"-- after innocent AYAM TUA unfortunately listened to calvintaneng's 30% fact,
he next time trapped into the other 70% FALSE (liar) facts.

Eventually, Ayam Tua losing money.

Ayam Tua is greedy. Calvintaneng know this. He EAT ayam tua, ayam tua masih tak tau.

Eat slowy, small byte... kikikikiki... PASTI TUJU LANGIT.... YOU ALL CONNED BY CALVINTANENG THE LIAR

kakashit

1,472 posts

Posted by kakashit > 2015-10-14 08:18 | Report Abuse

Tcf be gone.....goreng kaki know the kryptonite of every investor, which is impatience.

They will not only depress the price, they will also drag the price chart horizontally

master_tan

690 posts

Posted by master_tan > 2015-10-14 10:46 | Report Abuse

there is no point selling at this current price. If you look at the chart of last year, the lowest price is also around the same as current, and in fact, last year company is in losing money situation and now company turnaround is on the way, the share price will not at this level for long.

If you remember how UNISEM stock price was 2 years ago, it stay at 0.80 for quit a long time when Unisem was losing money, and then it went up to 1.40 and now is above RM2 already.

I believe Notion will be like this, it don't have to be above RM2, above 0.80 is good enough for me already.

master_tan

690 posts

Posted by master_tan > 2015-10-14 22:47 | Report Abuse

no matter how tcf press down the price, eventually it will bounce back to reflect the true value of its.....

master_tan

690 posts

Posted by master_tan > 2015-10-15 16:37 | Report Abuse

I check the volume, it seems like tcf is purposely selling off in the open market and someone is quietly buying all of them. Notion could be having a new investor joining them, this is why tcf has to let go some of his portion.

If you check the history of geshen, it happened the same before, and at that time , geshen price was only ~0.50, but now it is already ~1.00 after the new investor joined in.

Val-Elta

682 posts

Posted by Val-Elta > 2015-10-15 16:44 | Report Abuse

Anyway, I think we speak too much some ppl unhappy also, all the ayam2, ayam4 account who suddenly joined, their posting record, just 1 post only.. lol
Maybe they dont want us to ask ppl hold.. :(

Think he's doing this to force the weak sellers out... see today's volume is good. if tcf didn't push it down to 37, they wont be able to accumulate from 37-39.5 now...

Too bad I can't benefit from this round :(
But at least i'm not selling out to benefit them too.. hope no one cut loss at 37.5/37 ba...

Val-Elta

682 posts

Posted by Val-Elta > 2015-10-15 16:45 | Report Abuse

The 1 million Q at 40.5 is gone also.... just parked by tcf/etc etc to scare other ppl into que-ing in lower price ba

Val-Elta

682 posts

Posted by Val-Elta > 2015-10-15 16:50 | Report Abuse

It's very very easy to see what's happening...

That day, 2.7m sold from TCF, total volume is 2.8m
If we take TCF out...
0.1m 'IKAN BILIS' sellers.

So, if we assume the 2.7m buyers who bought TCF share is not a related party....
The demand is 2.7m buyer vs 0.1m seller.

If you're a buyer who wants to accumulate 2.7m Notion shares, and you have no idea TCF is selling, and there's only 0.1m seller.... what will happen?

I'm sure a really innocent buyer with 2.7m shares intention, will easily buy up the price right? especially only have 0.1m ikan bilis willing to sell.

If i want to collect 2.7m shares from open market, without knowing tcf will sell, easily the price will rocket right?

Just some common sense, can see what's going on :(

EATs

Posted by EATs > 2015-10-16 21:56 | Report Abuse

cheated by CALVINtaeng

kakashit

1,472 posts

Posted by kakashit > 2015-10-16 22:06 | Report Abuse

if u're using cimb itrade, try look at Business Done summary, it sums up all the transactions done at what price lv.

Not really like what u said, all transactions focused on a few hands.

There're at least 15 buyers at 37 cents, tcf simply sell to anyone who like to buy Notion at 37cents and above

Val-Elta

682 posts

Posted by Val-Elta > 2015-10-17 16:34 | Report Abuse

but do we know if the 15 are unique buyers? I'm not sure on cimb itrade though to be honest.
Anyway, with this latest round, it's almost certain tcf will exit as chairman by the next round of AGM d. Do you agree?

There's a lot of investor who blamed the BOD over the silver, hedging and hp business, so... as I say, maybe a new chairman is not a bad thing in itself, refocus the management direction..

blackout

Posted by blackout > 2015-10-17 18:32 | Report Abuse

I think its pretty amazing that tcf sold more than 10mil shares on an illiquid stock and the price can still hold up like this.

Makes me wish i hadnt bought so early...

Val-Elta

682 posts

Posted by Val-Elta > 2015-10-17 19:07 | Report Abuse

Bro blackout, if we can time the bottom, we'll retire in one year d :)

Have to take the good with the bad loh...
Good is, as you say he can openly dump and it's still didn't crash...

Don't feel like wanna talk too much liaw.. but it's not too gloomy I guess. 2 more weeks and he'll finished selling all d..

It is rather unexpected... do you feel the other directors want him to be responsible or something?

Val-Elta

682 posts

Posted by Val-Elta > 2015-10-17 19:08 | Report Abuse

There's no way he can continue as chairman with 0 shares right. Assuming he dumps till all gone.

blackout

Posted by blackout > 2015-10-18 00:59 | Report Abuse

I spoke with tcf before, i think even last time there is a lot of infighting going on. Also, it seems like the latest bad decisions were made by him. Ie:silver mine, hedging, phone.

Personally i think these mistakes r only a natural learning process when they r trying to break into other things. Hedging is normal in business, it is always a 2 edged aword. Not so fair to blame tcf, maybe he wanted to do something else and the other directors rejected it.

The asset light strategy is not a good strategy when business is still unstable. If they sell the assets progressiveky while they reorganize the floor space that might be good.

blackout

Posted by blackout > 2015-10-18 01:02 | Report Abuse

Keeping things in perspective, i think last year was the only year of losses for notion, if the 4th quarter of this year it turns then there is only 1 year of loss for notion...

EATs

Posted by EATs > 2015-10-18 18:09 | Report Abuse

Cheated by Calvin Tan - Jurong West Sg

Val-Elta

682 posts

Posted by Val-Elta > 2015-10-19 09:42 | Report Abuse

Yeah.. From what I know, finance dept is directly under tcf control. During bad times infighting will get worst of course, every mistake will be amplified used to put blame. Let's see how it goes then now.. Will they bring in an external chairman? Unlikely right?

Posted by singCONcalvintaneng > 2015-10-21 17:40 | Report Abuse

Any one here conned by Singapore Calvin Tan ?

cutie

1,690 posts

Posted by cutie > 2015-10-22 10:14 | Report Abuse

Useless counter, all counters related to HDD went up except this. Hahahaha

cutie

1,690 posts

Posted by cutie > 2015-10-22 10:16 | Report Abuse

U guys sold?