BAHVEST RESOURCES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BAHVEST (0098)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (0.71%)

Day's Change

0.69 - 0.70

Trading Volume

10 people like this.

22,678 comment(s). Last comment by IlmuKhodam 2 minutes ago

anisbin

650 posts

Posted by anisbin > 2023-08-05 11:41 | Report Abuse

I ask my remisier at RHB to key in stop loss for me... I don't know how to do it... Stop loss is good to prevent big losses... The latest example is Mstgolf yesterday almost limit down... I hope traders there had stop loss... But stop loss also a tool that can be used to buy cheap... Some skilled traders capitalised on this loopholes... So key in your stop loss at the right price... Not too low...

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-08-05 12:22 | Report Abuse

KK7198: 😁😁😁 Bro, kasi chance sikit la, on weekends you post issues, formulated with analogies, approaching assignment level questions. Know what, you are driving my memory years back to the mid 2000 when I did my post grad MSc in Integrated Process Plant Management, a weekend affair, usually a head cracking endeavor required to come to terms with the assignment questions prepared by industry professionals, unlike the textbook affiliated academicians.
Anyway Bro, you perhaps don't realize, you possess the talent of those uncommon breed of people applying lateral thinking with a provocative paradigm, seeking predictive perceptions as recourse to perhaps a stalemate or constraint.
I recall Songbird in the Breeders cup, losing not by a nose, but by the hair of a nose.😎 Lets estimate the profitability of Songbird From the auction purchase date till retirement at stud over a 4 year career racing span: All cost and revenues In USD
Auction: 400K
Maintenance cost (overestimate) per month for food & nutrition, stable up keep, Salaries: 15K X 48 months= 720K
Other cost: legal, insurance, entry fee, transport etc. 10K x 48 months = 480K
Total investment: 1.6 M

Earnings: Career earnings from winning races: 4.7 M
Sold for stud duty: 9.5 M
Total Life earnings: 14.2 M
Net returns from owning Songbird: 12.6 M in USD . In Msia currency,:57.96 M
Holy shit: KK7198, that amount of cash generation from a 4 legged mare, we could have dont know how many generations not laughing, but singing (due to Songbird) to the bank.
So KK7198 set a date: we go with the BV assassins 😅😅😅 to Tanjung Rambutan. eye for a yearling, purchase and rewrite the Malaysian thoroughbred racing history as being the most successful, with respect to highest winning purse ever achieved by a single race horse owner .
Eh, Ok got to attend to some chores first. Return later in the evening to matters pertaining to champion wanna be, BV.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-08-05 12:39 | Report Abuse

Good one, moon. Have a great and blessed weekend. Think Tg Rambutan stud farm no more?

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-08-05 17:39 | Report Abuse

youarewelcome88
@MarioBros... Hopefully such political culture will change in the near future. Kalimantan hold lots of mystery too... mineral wise, of course

Bro, ever since the facets of gangsterism evolved through socio economic changes, so does the word protection money, a crude affliction of society, that now assumes another connotation: corruption.. Gangsters cannot thrive unless they are aided by people with power and authority, as propagation of triads and secret societies require a sound financial pinnacle. In fact after influenza, the next rampant disease in this world is the disease of desire, spun from the heart: corruption. And most things can be related to two sides of a coin. On one side is political-gangsterism, the other is business driven gangsterism. Both are in synergy and in mutual cooperation, meaning, one cannot exist without the other.

True enough, S’wak experiences this predicament, stifling businesses. But the fact of the matter is, this phenomenon is a global feature, under the guise of economic development. Corruption is just a modified and elegant cosmetic molding of protection money. China, India, Nigeria , Sudan, Saudi. Have not our GLC’s or PLC’s penetrated these nations. albeit some made it while others did not.. Again is this not a scheme requiring two sides to a coin?..... Bro, Kedah REE no political gangsters meh?....😁😁
Back to Sabah. The inauguration of Kretam and assassins’ corporate raid on Bahvest: Did we witness a carnival occasion with CM HJI spotting a red silk sport-shirt with a Mexican hat and doing hoopla, dancing alongside the specially invited rock group, Baby Metal from Japan, rejoicing the event? And after a ritual chanting session from Raja Bomoh to chase away the spirits of Dracula and the vampires, the keys to Bahvest and scissors to cut the ribbons were placed on a silver platter, thereafter offered to Kreatm Iceman in respectful gesture from the CM? Definitely NO. And be mindful this is also a Sandakan move to invade the Tawau Devils. Not a carnival like Dubai Wold Cup.

I requote, “When Kretam was going rough and tough, Dracula was wetting his diapers” And do tell me if Dracula is not a gangster with his political master’s protection, for as long as he serves them right. Uncle Freddie, Kretam Iceman, might be 71, but matters pertaining to the dark side of conducting businesses are like eating Kit Kat for him. However I might be wrong, if he prefers almond coated dark chocolate.

Income

11,138 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-08-05 18:51 | Report Abuse

This is more serious.
https://youtube.com/shorts/qFyurFegnWU?feature=share

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-08-05 21:22 | Report Abuse

Bros, Normally its warrant and exercise price conversion to mother shares. But I have done the reverse due to the above notification. Now i don't own a single share. Call it crazy or suicidal, but come May 2024, I will make a decision, 3 months b4 expiry. 😂😂 I thought perhaps someone else will feature the announcement in this thread. But till today, this info has not been captured

choop818

707 posts

Posted by choop818 > 2023-08-05 22:38 | Report Abuse

Moon, care to explain to dumb guy like me `This is the mother of all seriousness'. Thanks.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-08-05 23:08 | Report Abuse

Choop818,
I get back to you tomorrow morning. Just had 2 panadol to relieve this sore throat and muscle aches. Soon will be off to a snooze.

choop818

707 posts

Posted by choop818 > 2023-08-06 00:00 | Report Abuse

Moon, hope you have a good night's rest and start your day sans your sore throat and aches.

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2023-08-06 07:44 | Report Abuse

@choop818...it is really a joy to know you are willing to learn from one another. I am also learning... Cheers

anisbin

650 posts

Posted by anisbin > 2023-08-06 11:06 | Report Abuse

Directors bought from open market... Again...
I agree with youarewelcome88...
They have to accumulate enough shares to gain majority control...
The buying have just begun... HODL your Bahvest shares,guys... Don't key in any stop loss for this one...🤭

choop818

707 posts

Posted by choop818 > 2023-08-06 11:30 | Report Abuse

youarewelcome88, we are fortunate to have sifus here who are sincere to impart their knowledge. Really fortunate indeed.

Income

11,138 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-08-06 11:30 | Report Abuse

Anis,
You are incorrect. That’s too simplistic.

stncws

10,610 posts

Posted by stncws > 2023-08-06 11:54 | Report Abuse

sometmies is correct...

choop818

707 posts

Posted by choop818 > 2023-08-06 12:16 | Report Abuse

stncws, the key word is `sincere' and add also no-bullshitting.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-08-06 13:18 | Report Abuse

Choop18. “This is the mother of all seriousness”.
Bro, it’s not my intention to hype up the situation by an eye opening, Adrenalin eliciting and enhancement suspense phrase, but just mere trading barbs or playing poker threads with Income, who titled his thread as “This is more serious”. The content of the linked message is ordinary or mundane, however provided signal or signs for my consequential decisions.
Firstly, a disclaimer will be appropriate: What is written or inferred here is just deductive logic based on public disclosure; could be flawed or the degree of accuracy highly questionable. Just sharing my 2 sens worth, I am neither an Influencer nor a provocateur.
A refresher on the corporate raiders:
-Inno: a 100% wholly owned Kretam Entity. Now holding about 10% of Bahvest. Uncle Freddie owns close to 50% of Kretam. Thus indirectly owns 5% of Inno. Being the highest stakeholder, this investment holding entity likely the market maker.
-Uncle Freddie: stakes 3.57%
- Marlex trading 2.42 %
Yong Fen Voo: 2.74
Frederick Chong: 1.89%
Since they engineered this corporate raid, highly doubtful they have pared down via shorting of their stakes during the massacre of Dracula. Thus in total Kreatam assassins have amassed slightly over 20%. Except for Inno and Frederick Chong, all previously held warrants in equivalent %. If this was a symphony, Uncle Freddie is the architect /conductor, Frederick Chong the piano player (CEO/ED)), and the rest backing musicians. And recently, Freddie planted a Priceworth assassin into Bahvest as CEO. Its becoming clear now this whole Bahvest stable is a Kretam Iceman manouvre.
Would it be agreeable that if Kretam is funding the purchases for Inno, and Inno’s foray into Bahvest as an ongoing entity involved investments, thus it will be generating income via investment activities by creating short and long positions? Think for a moment, how is INNO gonna generate income, who pays for this 10.2%. Would dividend income suffice to repay borrowings? Unlikely. Interesting to explore!

Then came the Frederick Chong warrant announcement. I will continue in another thread.

anisbin

650 posts

Posted by anisbin > 2023-08-06 13:35 | Report Abuse

It's like Games of Thrones...
Only the goal is not the iron throne...
The goal is the gold... Bahvest gold...

Income

11,138 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-08-06 15:09 | Report Abuse

Wow Moon, you really have a beautiful mind.

Nothing you have said is further from the truth.
Moon is the most suitable person to challenge Chow Yuen Fatt in the God of Gamblers… playing poker. Good 👍

Posted by moonslayer274 > Aug 6, 2023 1:18 PM | Report Abuse

Choop18. “This is the mother of all seriousness”.
Bro, it’s not my intention to hype up the situation by an eye opening, Adrenalin eliciting and enhancement suspense phrase, but just mere trading barbs or playing poker threads with Income, who titled his thread as “This is more serious”. The content of the linked message is ordinary or mundane, however provided signal or signs for my consequential decisions.
Firstly, a disclaimer will be appropriate: What is written or inferred here is just deductive logic based on public disclosure; could be flawed or the degree of accuracy highly questionable. Just sharing my 2 sens worth, I am neither an Influencer nor a provocateur.
A refresher on the corporate raiders:
-Inno: a 100% wholly owned Kretam Entity. Now holding about 10% of Bahvest. Uncle Freddie owns close to 50% of Kretam. Thus indirectly owns 5% of Inno. Being the highest stakeholder, this investment holding entity likely the market maker.
-Uncle Freddie: stakes 3.57%
- Marlex trading 2.42 %
Yong Fen Voo: 2.74
Frederick Chong: 1.89%
Since they engineered this corporate raid, highly doubtful they have pared down via shorting of their stakes during the massacre of Dracula. Thus in total Kreatam assassins have amassed slightly over 20%. Except for Inno and Frederick Chong, all previously held warrants in equivalent %. If this was a symphony, Uncle Freddie is the architect /conductor, Frederick Chong the piano player (CEO/ED)), and the rest backing musicians. And recently, Freddie planted a Priceworth assassin into Bahvest as CEO. Its becoming clear now this whole Bahvest stable is a Kretam Iceman manouvre.
Would it be agreeable that if Kretam is funding the purchases for Inno, and Inno’s foray into Bahvest as an ongoing entity involved investments, thus it will be generating income via investment activities by creating short and long positions? Think for a moment, how is INNO gonna generate income, who pays for this 10.2%. Would dividend income suffice to repay borrowings? Unlikely. Interesting to explore!

Then came the Frederick Chong warrant announcement. I will continue in another thread.

Income

11,138 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-08-06 15:10 | Report Abuse

Moon, kindly send another of your beautiful mind analysis about Frederick Chong warrants announcement. Thank you 🙏

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-08-06 15:59 | Report Abuse

Income,
After my earlier thread, i thought i could sit down to continue. Tapi tak boleh. My pelvic bone and my shoulder joints betul2 sakit la. Takkan nak tekan Panadol saja.
Now reclining on the sofa and watching Astro Tamil Movie.😂😀

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-08-06 16:04 | Report Abuse

I think distant cousin of coronavirus infection. Whatmore weather changes drastically from being sweltering hot, and switching to a down pour.

choop818

707 posts

Posted by choop818 > 2023-08-06 16:22 | Report Abuse

Moon, may I say this, for years you have been keeping abreast with the progress of the racing stables, especially in Sabah. Mundane reporting until now. Suddenly there is excitement in the racing fraternity, that Uncle Freddie had recently acquired a mare of champion material named Bahvest. Will Uncle Freddie's investment turn to gold we will find out in due time. Thankfully, we have Moon to track her progress and unselfishly keeping us informed.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-08-06 18:28 | Report Abuse

It is common knowledge that in retrospect a Co on an ascending trajectory aided by tailwinds would result in actively traded warrants following in pursuit. And it is more likely the gain multiplier achieved is higher than the mainstream share.
For quite a while I have been contemplating to sell the mother share, collect the proceeds and buy the Warrants. I wasn’t sure then, because Kretam assassins’ equivalent warrants inventory, except Inno and Frederick Chong, were acquired FOC. What more, I have this nudging gut feel that BV will improve its position in the near future. Then the Frederick Chong acquiring Warrants announcement appeared to partly quell the uncertainty. Thus, I now only hold warrants, since last week.
There is no elegance to the strategy except simple mathematics with 101 level probability distribution and what if scenarios put into a cake mixer to produce simple rough cut outcomes.
Below is a simple simulation: For eg: At hand: 40K
Warrant ex price: 43 sen
BV shares: 30 sen/share............ BV warrants: 4sen/share
Total shares: 133 lots........ Total warrants: 1000 lots
Holding period: Till end May 2024, 3 months before expiry.
1) End May 2024, price of mother share: 30 sen. Warrants, out of the money, with slight premium maximum of 2 sen. Thus, losses might be 50 to 60% of purchase value. Total losses will be 20 K -25 K.
2) End May 2024 price of mother share 40 sen : Warrants might just register 2.5 -3 sen, out of the money but with small premium, due to closeness to ex price: losses will be 25 to 30% amounting to 10K -15K
3) End May 2024, Price of mother share 50 sen: Warrants will be 7 sen plus premium 3 sen (out of the money) : total 10 sen. At this price, total warrants valued at 100K. To continue investing would be to buy mother shares, at 50 sen. Total no of lots purchased approximately 200 lots. Comparatively, mother share owners only 133 lots at 50 sen.
4) End May 2024, What if price is 60 cents? Go figure yourself, think I have no other work than to carry out this reiteration till kingdom come? 😁😁😁

I will post later on comments and risk of this endeavor. See ya later.

Posted by youarewelcome88 > 2023-08-06 19:15 | Report Abuse

We wait for @moonslayer274 to finish his dinner first for the finale...

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-08-06 22:09 | Report Abuse

Comments:
If at end May 2024:
1) If price dips below to 20 sen, irrespective, warrants, mother share, Inno, Kretam, whoever, gets run down, stampeded by a train of bull elephants. Warrants total wipe out. It could be a time Dracula has cast a spell on the mines to only produce iron oxide. Run for cover, if this happens , Grandma egg queen will invade to spit on us, and force us to suck her you know what……I’d rather run to Tawau fish market, help Fishermen Buncit to run the fish business, as cover from being intimidated by grandma SRAE (suck radio active eggs)
2) If it stays dormant at 30 sen level, why in the first place would I be interested in a most unexciting counter, meaning I had rather reshuffle and buy something else. No doubt, 30 sen would be a partial loss for warrants, but creates the satiety that at least, I have tried to avoid a sleeping elephant. Mother share holders are in a square position. Also be prepared for the onslaught by GSRAE.
3) If the price is hovering at 40 sen, OMG is this the best that it can go. Warrants lose a little but Mother share makes a 10 sen gain per share. What a tiring 9 month wait from today!
4) If the price ascends to 50 sen, with warrants in the money, then the mother share have no way of overwhelming the warrant multiplier gain. As shown earlier with starting capital of 40K, at the end of May, warrants are able to buy 200 lots of mother share, while the original purchase of mother shares remain at 133 lots, both respectively at 50 sens.
I am putting forward these issues as within the same Co there are options that can be exercised. But once the warrants expire, there is only the mother share to contend with.

Now, on to Frederick Chong’s acquisition: It is unknown if during his tenure as FM whether he has purchase shares. But on records of recent annual report his name doesn’t appear as the 30 top shareholders. By virtue of his initial foray into recent purchases, that instills confidence at least for the immediate future. And more intriguing is his purchase of time restricted shares. Would he spend 120K for Info that he knows which we don’t, buying at 4 sen level for 3 mil shares. Oh well he is the CEO isn’t he!...He should know better. One advantage is their collusion as Kretam assassins, is that the market maker INNO shares the same bed.
Perhaps, this is where I apply the adage described by Income, “follow the God of Gamblers and you will win big”. So in this respect, I let Frederick Chong dictate my cards. But at the same time I will hunt down Income if it doesn’t work out. 😁😄

Bahvest is an established miner, thus it should be performing well, or else top management is sleeping. Go figure with the top 10 miners of this world and their pertinent info, and be bedazzled by their success. Bahvest is only at the tip of the iceberg. The only single metal mining company in Bursa.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-08-07 07:40 | Report Abuse

https://youtu.be/Bbbdd1jOf6Y

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-08-07 07:41 | Report Abuse

moon, reward a video on USA's current top race horse Cody's Wish for your relaxation.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-08-07 08:50 | Report Abuse

kk7198
https://youtu.be/Bbbdd1jOf6Y

Quite a story behind their relationship. And Cody's wish carry the blue colors of the most famous stable in the world Godolphin. Wow.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-08-07 09:01 | Report Abuse

I reckon that boy will always be in attendance wherever Cody's Wish races. Heart warming story. Perhaps when nothing else work, seek solace in befriending horses, dogs and cats. That already is recuperation in progress.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-08-07 09:40 | Report Abuse

moon, joyvest creates havoc in Salutica. Salute is a volatile share. Made a handsime money there last time. Thinking to bet again. joyvest kena again there.

TimCoke

189 posts

Posted by TimCoke > 2023-08-07 09:41 | Report Abuse

0.305, watch

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-08-07 09:56 | Report Abuse

moon, not yet buying Salute ....now looking at MSTGolf.Made small profit last round. My friend is still holding around 700,000 shares ( pink forms) at ipo price 0.81 sen. The boss not goreng n selling, don't know who sold heavily last Friday. Co is making money, niche market for golfers. Can take a bet....monitoring now.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-08-07 10:01 | Report Abuse

kk7198
moon, joyvest creates havoc in Salutica. Salute is a volatile share. Made a handsime money there last time. Thinking to bet again. joyvest kena again there.

Those huge ascending moves were made possible, about 6 months ago were due to it being a cornered stock, and it was looking for a host of retailers to absorb the shares while they made the money. But since then, they might have distributed, and holders of the shares have diluted. Its quite a risky bet, very highly speculative, and business wise, revenues are declining fast and it is alo bleeding profusely now. Short time play OK, but to hold, I reckon not. Unless they have something in store in the near future that we don't know.

fl888

7,693 posts

Posted by fl888 > 2023-08-07 10:08 | Report Abuse

Bahvest is indirectly linked to Kretam/BN and should PH/BN win convincingly in the 6 state election, will definitely fly…next 2024 will be a golden Dragon year for Bahvest…buy warrant like Moonslayer274 says….

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-08-07 10:11 | Report Abuse

fl888
Bro, mana pergi, lama tak nampak, Tiap2 kali fikir warrant, teringat sama you, becos you were the one promoting warrant at that time.

fl888

7,693 posts

Posted by fl888 > 2023-08-07 10:21 | Report Abuse

Presently Mother shares 1.24 billion shares, Warrant only 600 million….expecting a Sabah style of fund raising by pushing mother to say 60cts or higher and maintaining warrant at 8cts..so that 600 warrant million will be converted to Mother shares with voting rights and raising a massive RM258 million for the company to fire up like a 2024 Dragon

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-08-07 10:59 | Report Abuse

fl888
Highly unlikely, Ex price is 43 sen It will disturb the mother share from advancing. You buy the mother share at 43+8 sen = 51sen. You have a 10 sen discount to the mother share. This will make market maker busy trying to contend with converters, thus he will pull it down to 49/51 sen. Under ordinary circumstance people will liquidate to take advantage of the CAPITAL GAIN. The circumstances that you describe is good 2 months b4 expiry, as the warrants become discounted, and the mother share will not vary much during that time as a result of share dilution. If at 60 sens, warrants should be 17 sen, maybe 2 sen discount to 15 sen. 8 sen would be too huge a discount to invite suspicion to the performance of the mother share. What is important is the ex-price, that will determine the amount that can be raised.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-08-07 11:13 | Report Abuse

Fl888
If mother can hit 60 sen b4, warrants expiry, with current 1000 lots of warrant at 20 sen with 3 sen premium,, sell can convert to about 330 lots of mother share at about 60 sen. As long as the warrants can be in the money, it works. Normally public very low% exercise warrants. Eventually the underwriters will absorb, who are warrant killers.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-08-07 11:19 | Report Abuse

tommy n youarewelcome88, do you buy Mstgolf?

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-08-07 11:21 | Report Abuse

I bot some at 0.59,way below his holding of around 700 lots at 0.81.

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-08-07 11:25 | Report Abuse

tommy, this week my friend will give 2 winner tips in SG races. Will let you know .Last week he didn't give as the horses are less than 70% winning chance.

Posted by tommyleong2000 > 2023-08-07 15:03 | Report Abuse

kk, thanks for your info .. i did not buy MST as out of budget :)

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-08-07 16:29 | Report Abuse

I think to sell now to realise profit. Bahvest looks ok

kk7198

2,483 posts

Posted by kk7198 > 2023-08-07 17:34 | Report Abuse

Bahvest must not break support of 0.29sen. Looks like there's theme play on solar like Sunview,Samaiden n Solervest.

Income

11,138 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-08-07 19:31 | Report Abuse

Today Mcmc announces Rahmah 5G package bundle with Samsung or Honor only. Disappointed. Why 2 brands only???

Income

11,138 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-08-07 19:38 | Report Abuse

I think better to wait for Rahmah House package. Hopefully Rahmah House is Rock steady.

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-08-07 20:53 | Report Abuse

Income
I think better to wait for Rahmah House package. Hopefully Rahmah House is Rock steady.

Bro, let me introduce you to some of the best people currently in the business of making Rock more steadier. View and listen with good listening devices to experience the wholesomeness. If there was Equinox, this is another success of Japanese educational policy! Watch and enjoy. I have yet to witness any better than this on the planet today. 😁😎
https://youtu.be/Dl29tiJCbNM

Income

11,138 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-08-07 21:18 | Report Abuse

Wow, Moon,
Japanese All Women Rock Band…
Really wear attire like Ancient Greece. Asian trying hard to be more Greek than ancient Greek.
Their English lyrics can’t be understood… too much Japanese Accent English.
All in all, really a very sexxy women rock band.
Moon, you really like Japanese music??? Or you like Japanese Girls?

Posted by moonslayer274 > 2023-08-07 21:53 | Report Abuse

Income,
I was brought up in the era when Deep Purple, Uriah Heep, Black sabbath, Led Zeppelin and Rainbow ruled the 80's heavy metal music scenes. I too, learned how to read music and a guitarist myself, but more towards playing flamenco Spanish style and simple jazz stuff.,
I discovered this group, during the early Covid years. My first experience listening to them was reminiscent of the 80's heavy metal and rock sounds. But these ladies are awesome to me because all five are accomplished musicians, meaning master class in reading and writing music and possess very proficient control and application of time signature dynamics. Musicians who deeply understand music and the instrument they play.
On your question: Moon, you really like Japanese music??? Or you like Japanese Girls?
Answer: I like these ladies because they are flawless, impeccable and relaxed, and true professionals. in their execution, The epitome of master class musicians.

Post a Comment